The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please don’t try this stuff at home. It’s made up and won’t happen in reality

This is a sequel to student becomes the master but it is not necessary to read it

Comments and suggestions at

Head Master

A year and a half had pasted since Joey had moved in with Isabel. Isabel had had her first child and Joey had used his control over Isabel to get her to fuck and suck her way to the top of the school and Joey had spent his free time and the money she got from her divorce and the money she got from her job to perfect his formula so he could administer it in an easier and less obvious gas form that only affects females when inhaled. Once this potion was perfected he used it at a school board meeting to control all the female board members and gain a majority to make the school an all-girl school with him as the headmaster Joey made sure all the hired teachers were attractive females but not appealing enough to make him sleep with them this was the one agreement he made with Isabel. He also made sure that the air conditioning was rigged with a good supply of his improved formula so he was the master of every teacher and student in the school.

It was September and the first term was starting. Joey was watching all the new students enter through the front doors and selecting a few students to control and create a harem with and others that he would like to mess with but not commit to.

As the first lession of the day started joey returned to his office to find the names of the girls he’d decided to control and form his harem with. The first on his list was simply put a blond bombshell her pleated skirt reached half way down her thighs showing of her stocking covered legs, her white blouse top was stretched to breaking point over her breasts revealing an outline of her bra, her face was that of a goddess lips begging to be kissed, high cheek bones and eyes that were ocean blue. Her admission report showed her name was Megan and she was from a rich family. “Great” thought Joey “more money to put towards my formula.” She was also an only child and had straight A grades all though out her school history. Once he’d found her name and class joey sent a message to the teacher of her class to send her to his office once the class was over.

Megan’s first class had just finished when her teacher Miss Sinclair told her to go to the Headmasters office. She found her way to his office wondering why the headmaster wanted to see her so soon after the start of the school term. Once see got to the door she gently knocked on the door and waited for the answer “come in” came the reply from the headmaster Megan timidly opened the door to the office.

As the door to his office opened Joey looked up waiting to see the blonde bombshell that was Megan enter his office. Once she had closed the door to his office joey said “take a seat and sit down” “yes master” came the immediate response from Megan Joey smiled as he saw the speech he’d told all the teachers to give at the start of first class had worked perfectly. “Who am I” asked Joey. “You’re the headmaster of this school and master of all teachers and students in this school” came Megan’s immediate response. Joey smiled at this response his plans had worked perfectly. Joey began to give Megan some basic commands “Megan I want you to continue wearing skirts every day at school that cannot be longer than skirts you have worn before if these skirts get to short and your parents complain wear a skirt they are happy with and change once you get to school”

“Yes master” came Megan’s response a blank look on her face.

“you will also start to wear high heels from now on starting at two inches and you can only wear heels of the same height or higher”

Megan again responded “yes master”

“and finally you can wear no underwear to school anymore” joey added

Megan again responded with a blank “yes master.” With that joey smiled “you can leave and go to class now Megan” joey said to finish their meeting Megan responded “yes master” one last time as she stood and left joey’s office closing the door behind her.

After Megan left joey decided to look for the next target he’d decided to add to his harem. He couldn’t forget her beautiful face the ends of her hair dyed blue and tied in a ponytail, her hourglass figure with breasts the size of melons barely contained by her blouse, a waist so thin it looked almost painful it could not of been any bigger than 18″ and a perfect bubble butt he hadn’t been able to see her legs as she was wearing trousers but what he saw appeared to show great toned legs underneath those trousers. It took five minutes going through the schools admission reports he found the girl he was looking for her name was Natalie, she was another straight A student but her parents weren’t as rich as Megan’s but this didn’t concern Joey Megan’s rich parents were just a bonus. He found what class she was in and sent a message to the teacher to send her to his office after the class had finished. Once Natalie arrived at his office he gave her commands similar to those he gave to Megan but commanded her to start wearing skirts but with no length restrictions to see what she decided to wear. Joey spent the rest of the day thinking about how he was going to program the first two members of his harem tomorrow when the end of the day came he rushed out into his car and started to drive home.

The programming of his first two new slaves and the thinking of how to program them next had given Joey a massive boner. He pulled up on the drive of the his house and rushed inside and found Isabel wearing her French maid outfit cleaning the living room as she heard him enter she pivoted on the 7″ heels she was wearing and greeted him “hello baby. How was school?” she asked as she approached Joey with surprising grace considering the heels she was wearing once she reached him she knelt down and said “I see it got you worked up let me take care of that.” She started to unzip his pants as joey responded “yes I got so worked up not fucking those girls.” Once Joey’s pants had been unzipped his erection sprang forth and was soon swallowed by Isabel’s hungry lips as she swallowed all of his cock deep into her throat while flicking and licking the underside with her tongue then she drew back holding just his head in her mouth and licked it all over with her tongue as a moan escaped Joey’s lips she started to bob up and down at a steady pace stopping every so often to lick his head and look up into his eyes. After 10 minutes Joey started to moan and hump Isabel’s face this in turn caused Isabel to start moaning around Joey’s cock as well. This greater even greater pleasure for Joey and her grabbed Isabel’s hair and started to shoot his load deep into her throat and Isabel swallowed it all greedily as she had her own orgasm causing her juices to start rolling down her inner thighs and pool on the floor beneath her. After joey had finished cumming he removed his cock from Isabel’s mouth said “thanks babe” as he zipped up his pants and went to get ready for dinner. Once Isabel recovered from her orgasm she got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After dinner Joey headed straight to the bedroom to get some sleep and Isabel Cleaned up still in her French maid costume after she’d finished cleaning she headed up to the bedroom and found Joey sleeping. She went into the dresser and changed into her black PVC schoolgirl costume and a pair of 6″ stiletto heels and headed out to wake Joey. When she left the dresser she walked to the end of the bed crossed her hands over her tiny PVC skirt then pleaded sheepishly “Master wake up I’ve been naught and need punishing.” Joey stirred but didn’t wake up so Isabel tried again but loader this time “master wake up I’ve been naughty and need a spanking.” This time it worked and Joey rolled over and opened his eyes when he saw Isabel in her PVC schoolgirl costume he sat up and had to catch his breath. His cock sprang to life and created a tent in the thin duvet. Upon seeing this Isabel smiled and said “How would you like to fuck this schoolgirl?” Joey grabbed Isabel’s hand and pulled her down on top of him and replied “I’d love to.” He then kissed her passionately and their tongues began to explore each other’s mouths Joey broke off from the kiss and removed the small PVC top to expose Isabel’s boobs. He then took her right nipple into his mouth and started to lick and suck on it while at the same time he took her left nipple in his hand and started pinching and rolling it between his thumb and fore finger. Isabel drew in a deep breath and pushed her chest forward into Joeys hand and mouth with a load moan she kept her back arched forcing her boobs into Joeys mouth as her hand reached down and grabbed hold of Joeys cock and started to gently stroke up and down Joeys hips began to slowly match Isabel’s speed, he started to moan around the nipple he was sucking Isabel responded with an even loader moan she started to pull Joeys cock towards her arching and soaking pussy. Joey got the message and went to remove her skirt and pants then Isabel panted “no underwear leave the skirt on please” Joey stopped trying to remove the skirt and lined up his cock then pushed his hips forward plunging his cock easily inside of her he started a steady rhythm pulling his cock so just the head was left in her pussy then plunging his whole length in smacking their hips together. Isabel’s pussy clamped like a vice around his cock each time he slammed it in. Joeys breathing started to become faster and more ragged as he approached his climax he quickened the pace of his strokes and plunged deep in to Isabel one last time and exploded as his climax crashed through him. As she had been programmed as soon as joey started to cum Isabel’s orgasm ripped though as she screamed in pleasure arching her back and pulling Joey tight with her legs wrapped around his back and her pussy muscles milking him dry after they’d finished climaxing they collapsed and fell asleep.

Joey woke up to the sound of his alarm he sat up and looked around he saw the clothes had been cleaned up and a new set of clothes had been folded and placed on top of the wardrobe. Once Joey had washed and dressed he went down stairs to find Isabel in her French maid outfit with breakfast ready on the table. When joey entered the kitchen Isabel turned and greeted Joey “good morning master breakfast is ready.” After Joey had eaten his breakfast he headed to the school to see if his commands had worked. Once Joey arrived at the school he once again waited at the main entrance to see if his commands had worked. First to arrive was Megan Joey was happy to see the skirt that she was wear was an inch shorter than yesterdays and that she was wearing 3 inch heels that made her legs and arse even more beautiful than they were yesterdays she walked past she gave him a smile and carried on walking talking to a group of 5 girls. Joey waited another 5 minutes before Natalie arrived. When she arrived joeys started smiling from ear to ear as he saw that Natalie was wearing a skirt that was just short of her knees showing off her toned calves, she was also wearing two inch heels. After see this joey headed back to his office.

Once in his office Joey decided he wanted to see Natalie first so sent a message to her first class teacher telling Natalie to come see him during first break. Joey had paper work to fill out so the first break in classes of the day came round quickly. The bell rang signalling the start of break Joey continued with his paper work expecting the knock on the door it finally came after about 5 minutes. “Come in” said Joey and the door slowly opened and in came Natalie see sat in front of Joeys desk and he looked up from his paperwork to admire her boobs trying to break free from her blouse and her toned calves revealed by the skirt she was wearing. Joey smiled after looking her over then said “Natalie you can’t wear skirts longer than this skirt the length can only get shorter or remain the same” Natalie responded with a blank “yes master.” Joey then commanded “you will now always wear a top that is at least one size too small for your bust” again Natalie responded with a blank “yes master.” With the days business finished Joey decided it was time for some pleasure. “Natalie please remove your blouse” commanded joey Natalie’s hands started to unbutton her blouse as she responded “yes master.” Once the buttons were undone Natalie tossed her blouse to the floor beside her. Joey could now see her breasts and they were truly impressive “what cup do you wear Natalie?” asked Joey Natalie responded in a blank monotone voice “A D cup master.” Joey smiled then commanded “remove your bra” again Natalie did so without hesitation while responding “yes master” one her bra was removed Joey could see her erect nipples that were like bullets this gave him a boner that he needed to sort so commanded “Natalie fuck me with you tits.” Natalie stood and responded “yes master” as she began to walk round to Joey’s side of the desk. Joey swivelled in his chair to face Natalie she got down on her knees and unzipped Joey’s fly and his cock sprang to attention and Natalie grabbed hold of it and placed it between her boobs and squeezed them together engulfing his cock so only the tip was showing out from her cleavage. She started to slowly move her breasts up and down building her pace until she reached a pace were her breasts were slapping against Joey’s thighs, she then started to flick the top of his cock with her tongue when it popped though her cleavage. This sent joey over the edge and he felt his balls tighten and his cum erupted just as his head pooped out from her cleavage shooting into her mouth and all over her face Natalie continued to move her breasts to milk as much cum out of joey as possible. Once Joey stopped cumming Natalie let his cock fall from her cleavage and knelt in front of joey waiting her next command. Joey handed Natalie a mirror and said “Clean my cum off your face and swallow it” “yes master” said Natalie as she took the mirror and started scooping up the cum on her face with her fingers and then sucking it off. After she finished she handed the mirror back to Joey who took it from her and placed it back in his desk “put your top on Natalie” she stood and responded “yes master” she walked to were her blouse was and put it back on without a bra. Joey liked this so commanded “you will no longer were bras to school.” Natalie responded “yes master.” Joey was finished with his programming so said “you may now return to class Natalie.” Natalie stood grabbed her bag and said “yes master” as she turned and headed out his office door.

Joey was very happy with how well his formula was working and thought he could have two members for his harem by tomorrow as long as Megan’s meeting went as well as Natalie’s. Joey sent a message to Megan’s class teacher telling Megan to come to his office at the start of lunch. After sending the message Joey carried on with his paper work. When the bell went for lunch Joey stopped doing his paperwork and waited for Megan’s knock at the door.

After the bell for lunch rang Joey had to wait 5 minutes before he heard knocking on his office door. “Come in.” and the door began to slowly open and Megan poked her head around the corner “sit down.” Commanded Joey “yes master” came Megan’s immediate response. Megan sat down and Joey took a minute to admire the blonde bomb shell sitting in front of him. He was pleased to see she wasn’t wearing a bra as he could see her nipples pointing though her white blouse. “Megan take off your clothes.” Commanded Joey. Megan’s hands started to unbutton her blouse “yes master” as she let her blouse fall to the floor she revealed that she was indeed wearing no bra as she started to remove her skirt Joey asked “what cup size are you Megan?” “I’m a B-cup Master” she dropped her skirt to the floor revealing a shave mound and swollen pussy lips. Joey smiled when he saw this. “Megan do you enjoy being a slave?” Megan blushed and her cheeks turned a crimson red “yes master.” Joey laughed as a tent began to form in his trousers. “Megan stand up bend over my desk and spread your legs” commanded Joey. Megan slowly stood from the chair and took a step forward and bent over Joey’s desk placing her weight on her elbows. This caused her B-cups to dangle below her and gave Joey a great view of them. He stood up and walked around feeling her smooth skin and pinching her hard as stone nipples causing a moan to escape Megan’s lips. When Joey got behind her, her pussy was exposed and soaking with her juices. Joey dropped his trousers freeing his huge erection he placed two fingers into her causing a huge “unngh” to escape Megan’s lips joey drew out his fingers covered in her juices and used them to lube up his cock. Once his cock was covered in Megan’s juices he lined up at her dripping lips and pushed his way deep in to Megan’s pussy. As Joey’s hips slapped against Megan’s arse cheeks a loud “Aaahhh” to come from Megan as Joey developed a rhythm thrusting into her. Megan began Moaning in time to his thrusts. “yesss, harder master. Ohhh yesss” her moans becoming screams as she approached her climax ”ohhh yess Master fuck meee.” Joey pulled back and with one final thrust burring his cock deep in her pussy and causing his hiops to smack against Megans hips Joey started cumming this triggered Megan’s orgasm “yesss master I’m cumming For you, Arrhhhh.” Joey pulled out of the exhausted Megan held up by his desk not her own legs put his trousers on and walked round and sat back at his chair. When she had recovered Megan sat in the chair opposite Joey awaiting new orders Joey commanded “Put your clothes on Megan and go back to class” Megan stood said “yes master” dressed herself then left Joeys office. Joey was happy with his days work and how well the formula was working he just needed to get Megan and Natalie’s parents in and make them let their children move in to his harem. Joey made some calls then headed home.

The next day Joey didn’t wait at the gates he waited patiently in his office for Megan and Natalie’s mums to arrive it was 5 to 9 when he heard a knock at his office door “please come in.” the door opened and in came a conservatively dressed woman who appeared to be in her late thirties Joey stood and held out a hand as he introduced himself the woman shook his hand and introduced herself “Jane, Natalie’s mother you said you needed to see me.” If her boobs are anything like her daughters she’s doing well to hide them Joey thought to himself. “please take a seat” said joey Natalie sat in a seat opposite Joey. It’s time to bite the bullet thought Joey. “Jane tell me about Natalie’s father?” He’s deceased he died two years ago” replied Jane. “wow” responded Joey in surpise this should have been on the application form. “Why wasn’t this on the application form?” asked Joey. “I didn’t want her being judged just because she didn’t have a father” came Janes response. This relalation had mad Joey’s job easier so he just went for it. “Jane your daughter is going to move into my house to be my slave. You are completely happy with this and are very proud of her for being chosen” Joey commanded. Jane responded “yes of course thank you for picking my daughter.” Joey smiled and said “thank you very much Jane that’s all I wanted to see you about” with that Joey stood helped Jane to her feet and walked her to the door. Joey opened it to be greeted by a young woman in her twenties just behind it Megan’s mum he assumed. They both let Jane leave and they joey invited her in to his office “Hello I’m Joey you must be Megan’s mum please take a seat.” “Please call me Alice” she responded as she took a seat. Joey was less nervous this time so went straight ahead and said” tell me about Megan’s dad” Alice responded immediately “he’s my Husband about 40 and is a CEO at a company out of town.” Damn thought Joey not as easy as before “how is his relationship with Megan?” Joey asked “he is a good father and provides for her but isn’t the most loving.” This shouldn’t be too hard then thought Joey. “Alice your daughter is going to move in with me to be part of my harem. But when you get home you will tell her father she is moving in with a friend she meet at school. If he doesn’t like this idea you will have sex with him whenever and however he likes to make him agree to this. Do you understand?” Commanded joey. “Yes I understand” came Alice’s blank reply. “OK go and sort this with your husband now” Joey said and Alice stood up and left his office. Joey waited nervously until the final period of the day before his phone rang he answered it trying to sound calm “hello” “Hello this is Alice. My husband is ok with Megan moving out” came the response that sounded out of breath. “Thank you” responded Joey and then hung up. He quickly sent messages to bring Megan and Natalie to his office after classes finished. Once the last bell of the day went Joey packed his things and waited for Megan and Natalie to come to his office. He heard a knock on his door “come in” said Joey the door opened and both Megan and Natalie entered and Said “Hello Master.” This cause joey to loss his train of thought for a couple of seconds “umm. You two are now my slaves and members of my harem you will now follow me and move into my house you do not need to bring any clothes” commanded Joey. “Yes Master” came the response in unison. Joey lead them to his car and drove to his house as he pulled up the drive he commanded “go in to the house and strip naked on the bed.” In unison came their “yes master” response. They jumped out the car and rushed inside. Joey got out of the car locked in and headed inside to enjoy the night and days of sex ahead with his three harem slaves.