The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Headhunted

Codes: mf, fd, ff, ma, ft, mc, nc

Synopsis:

Steve’s domineering new boss sets him up on a date with a friend who will transform his life forever.

Disclaimers:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

Inspirations:

Long time reader of the EMCSA so some influences may have worked their way into the story without me being aware of it, so thank you to everybody out there. More specifically, this story was inspired by Latexman’s wonderful Saga of Dr Samantha Dominique (Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4) and Mindbender’s Slave 24. Some influences have come from A Clockwork Pink by NeuralNet99, Presents by Alphax and More Presents by Jester.

Special thanks go to Latexman for all his great suggestions and assistance in helping me put this together.

Feedback always appreciated at:

It was all Cheryl’s fault. She was my boss in the new job I had just landed in the up-and-coming computer software development company that had come looking for me. I was a decent computer geek and good at my job but it was still a bit of a surprise when they had headhunted me. Despite my surprise, I played hard and pushed them hard for a very generous package and some proper stock options just in case they hit the big time. Better to be safe than sorry. Goddamn it, I had put in my time during my twenties doing all the legwork for a big corporation so it was about time I started getting thinking about making serious cash instead being left with the bread crumbs that the big boys in the boardroom decided to let their underlings have.

Anyway, Cheryl came up to me that Tuesday afternoon and sat herself down on my desk. She was excellent at her job, which was cross between computer geek and uber-bitch. Never even a hint of a smile from her in the few weeks I’d been here. Certainly her appearance matched her personality. She was a very severe looking woman in her thirties with big glasses and tightly pulled back blond hair formed into a very matronly looking bun at the back. She always wore sharp looking, dark suits that certainly emphasised the rather brusque personality she possessed. Most of the time like everybody in the company we just avoided her like the plague. If you saw her coming, it usually meant you were in deep trouble.

“Hey Steve, how are you settling into the new city?” she cheerily inquired.

My mouth hung open in amazement for a split second before I managed to recover my composure somewhat. What was this? She was being pleasant! And idle chit-chat as well. I almost fell off the chair in my astonishment. Quickly I attempted to recover something that resembled normal behaviour. What did she want? Why was she talking to me like this? What the hell was going on? How far could I push this? What could I say back to her? My sense of humour won out over the instincts that were screaming at me to shut up. “The first six years are the worst so people tell me.”

She smiled. Amazing, I thought, there’s a human being under the bitch exterior after all. The ice-queen seemed to have melted a bit all of a sudden.

“Yeah well I don’t want you to feel all left out here. You work too hard all the time. When was the last time you went out and enjoyed yourself anyhow?”

Uh-oh. This was very dangerous territory. Was she coming on to me or what? Oh dear sweet God.... But she had me there. I was a bit of a workaholic and what with the move it was just easier to keep working rather than look about for what opportunities this new city might have to offer.

“It’s been a while I suppose,” I had to agree. I didn’t like where this conversation was leading at all.

“Well I have just the thing to cheer you up,” she grinned. “I have a friend called Lavinia who I think you should meet. She’s really cute, unattached, no kids and no complications.”

Inwardly I even managed to relax slightly Being set up with one of Cheryl’s desperate friends was not exactly appealing but it was better than going on a date with the plague maiden herself. A quick dinner, some forced chit-chat with this Lavinia person and then she’d be happy. Even the sound of the woman’s name sounded like bad news.

“Sure, why not,” I answered, desperately attempting to inject some sincerity into my reply.

* * *

Cheryl worked fast and two days later I was at a fancy Italian place waiting for the mysterious Lavinia to arrive on her broomstick or whatever mode of transport the dashing urban witch of today preferred. Idly, I munched on one of the breadsticks, looking discreetly at the other diners enjoying their meals and envying their good fortune. A flash of red caught the corner of my eye and turned to look at the source. My jaw just hung open. The woman was stunning. When I say stunning, I mean absolutely drop dead gorgeous. A tall, beautiful, woman with a killer body literally poured into a strapless red dress. Her long, flowing blond hair shimmered in the light as she gracefully made her way between the tables as the waiter escorted her to where she was going.

She was coming closer allright. Really close. Oh Jesus, was she coming here? No, it had to be some mistake surely? This couldn’t be happening, could it? Yep, the waiter was pulling back the other chair now.

My brain literally froze. I sat dumbfounded in my seat for a moment while her luscious lips formed themselves into a smile.

I managed to pull it together, sort of, somehow. Quickly I stood up, ignoring my breadstick crumb infested shirt that divested itself of most of my munching on to the carpet.

“Ehhh, hi,” I stammered somehow. “You must be Lavinia.”

Her ice blue eyes stared into mine and locked on there. “So you’re Steve,” she smiled back in my direction.

Man, was I nervous for the entire time. I was still too dumbfounded to do much in the way of witty conversation all through dinner. It must have sounded pretty lame and forced. To be honest I was just way out of my league and my confidence was on the floor at this stage. She was gorgeous. She could have any man in the entire restaurant and here she was politely eating tagiatelle while I nervously attempted to continue some sort of conversation that did not involve computers. I was failing miserably and I knew it. By the time of the deserts I had written it all off. I just wanted the ground to swallow me up and disappear completely.

Like the gentleman I was attempting to be, I held Lavinia’s coat while she put it on. For my trouble at least I got another of those dazzling smiles that made my pulse soar.

“I had a really nice time this evening Steve,” she beamed.

Here it comes. “Yes, em, me too..” I replied in return. The blue eyes looked me up and down.

“Well I should get going now. I’ll call you.”

Yeah right. “Yes, of course, please do .”

“Goodnight Steve,” Lavinia purred as she pecked me on the cheek. Open mouthed in sheer astonishment at the turn of events this evening, I watched her taxi disappear in amongst the steady stream of moving traffic that thronged the streets even at this hour.

* * *

The next few days were strange. I had to tell Cheryl about how the date went and well I tried to make myself out as a bit more competent than really was the case. To be truthful the entire thing had freaked me out a bit. I wasn’t used to dating supermodels or girls like that. The more homely, sensible type was my usual fare.

Anyway it had been an interesting experience. Something might have been fun to experience at least once I suppose. Back to work again. The code doesn’t write itself you know.

“Hello,” I answered the phone. I wasn’t really paying attention to it. The cup of coffee and the error lurking amongst this particular stream of data were preoccupying my mind.

“Hi Steve,” the woman’s voice purred at the other end of the line.

I nearly tipped the entire contents of the coffee cup over my trousers in absolute shock.

“Ehh... hi Lavinia.... How... how are you?” I somehow managed to respond in a very high pitched and nervous sounding voice. Inwardly, I cursed myself for my inept response. How bad was this? Hold it together for God’s sake man.

“I’m good Steve. Like I said before I had a really nice time the other night. Would you like to meet up again tomorrow night?”

Was I dreaming? This wasn’t happening surely?

“Yes of course,” I almost yelped down the phone.

We arranged to hook up at another quiet place she knew at eight tomorrow evening.

The day flew by. I was on top of the world.

* * *

I was ready this time. I’d given the credit card a workout in the afternoon and bought a very nice outfit in that place that charged big bucks even for the privilege of a carrier bag. This was a big chance. No way was I going to blow it by being cheap.

The restaurant was small enough, but our table was in a side room at the back. Very discreet and cozy.

Lavinia was in blue this time. Another sexy dress that matched her eyes. She laughed and smiled again as I attempted to jolly things along. Somehow I felt more confident this time and I even had the idea that things were going allright.

It was during the coffee that things got a bit hazy. Somehow I was finding it really hard to focus. Everything was getting blurry. Lavinia seemed to be swaying back and forth in my vision. I could hear her voice but it sounded as if she was across the room.

“Steve, can you hear me?” I heard her ask.

It was so difficult to concentrate.

“Yes,” I somehow managed to reply. SHe had taken the cup from my hand now and was standing over me. The blue eyes bored into my own.

“Listen to me now Steve,” she went on. I just stared helplessly into those blue portals above me.

“You are not feeling well. You need to leave this place. I will take you to get help.”

“Mmmm,” was about all I could manage.

I was dragged outside by the waiter and somebody else. The blast of cool air sort of woke me a bit and I was dimly aware of being bundled into the back of a van. Somebody was kneeling over me. A familiar face, was it? Hard to tell in the dim light. The person was rolling up my left sleeve and all of a sudden I felt a sharp jab as a needle was inserted.

After that it was darkness.

* * *

My head was still spinning around yet somehow I was starting to get it together. It was now that I noticed a couple of things; that I was in a brightly lit room that smelled like a hospital, that I was sitting on some sort of chair and that I had no clothes on. Whoa. Very strange. Kinky too. What was happening here? Even though I was woozy and not the full shilling yet, this was bad.

“Ah I see you’re awake,” a familiar voice boomed from behind me. At the sound I attempted to turn and face her but it was then I discovered that I was strapped down into the chair by my arms, legs and head. I couldn’t move. Another really bad sign my mind screamed in silence.

I heard footsteps and then a figure appeared before me. I just stared aghast at the apparition that stood before me. The bimbogirl gave a toothy smile and it was only then that recognition dawned upon me. Cheryl? This couldn’t be Cheryl surely! She was totally transformed. For a start her glasses were gone and her hair was now in a pair of side parted schoolgirl pigtails tied with pink ribbons. Instead of the stern, sexless bitch I knew, what was in front of me looked like it came out of the window of an adult shop. Her outfit was mainly in bubblegum pink: a very skimpy miniskirt made of some sort of rubber or latex, a tight cut-out rubber top that exposed her breasts to reveal her nipple rings, a pair of long latex gloves and huge pink thigh boots with massive heels. Some sort of harness or webbing made of black leather criss-crossed her body before being attached to a huge black collar around her neck. Hanging from the collar by two rings hung a silver metal name tag embossed with the word “cherri.” Her whole demeanour and body oozed sexuality.

“You like?” she tittered while pirouetting like a schoolgirl ballerina at the annual school play. Believe me if the gag hadn’t been in my mouth my jaw would have been hanging open in sheer disbelief. What was this? Surely this must be a dream or something?

Cheryl grinned again. Her eyes were empty as if mirroring her state of mind. “Oh, I’m so glad to see you here Steve. I told Mistress that you would be a useful addition and She agreed with me. Isn’t that wonderful Steve? I knew She would like you. As a special reward Mistress even let me to brainwash you personally.”

My mind reeled. What was this she was saying? Brainwash? This whole delusion of mine was getting wackier and wackier. So now it was turning into a cross between a cheesy porno ‘revenge of the high-school bimbos’ and a black and white sci-fi from the 1950’s. If she mentions communists or Red China next, then I’ll know for sure I’m hallucinating. Surely this could not be real. Nah, it had to be some sort of weird hallucination or something. But my God was it freaky. Why couldn’t I move though? I attempted to speak but the rubber gag in my mouth made that impossible.

“Mistress is so thoughtful and kind Steve don’t you think?” Cheryl babbled as she began to manoeuvre trolleys containing all sorts of equipment.

“Of course, the treatment is fairly automatic so I don’t have to do very much other than get you ready and press the buttons. But you know Steve, even the thought of brainwashing you makes me so horny. Mmm, I love to see new people brainwashed.”

Oh dear sweet God. Where was she heading now. This had to be bad news. Suddenly she was kneeling between my legs now and then I felt her take my penis in her gloved hands. That touch changed everything. I tried to squirm away from her but the restraints had me pinned down completely. All of a sudden adrenaline started coursing through my veins and I became very, very aware of everything.

Jesus, this was for real!

“Mmm, I see you’re not horny Steve,” Cheryl chirped, “but never mind lets take care of that now.”

I strained against the head restraint in order to see what she was doing. She was holding my dick in one hand and with the other holding up what reminded me of a household vacuum nozzle. Carefully she slipped the nozzle over my flaccid dick. I felt the inside of the nozzle constrict around the base of my penis, holding it tightly. I tried to scream but the gag ensured only silence.

The insanely grinning Cheryl was standing again.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it Steve,” she tittered. “Don’t worry, it’s flexible so it won’t dig in too tight. I just looove brainwashing guys. I love to suck brainwashed cocks,” she giggled. “Ooohh, maybe afterwards Mistress will let me suck your cock. I’d like that a lot Steve, because you have a yummy looking cock.”

Shit, what was this lunatic bitch going to do next. I was still struggling against the restraints but it was absolutely no use. She was holding some sort of round pads with wires attached to them now and she began to stick them to my chest. “These are just to monitor your vital signs Steve,” she beamed. “My, what a hairy chest you have Steve,” she chuckled, as I felt a rubber coated hand run over my upper pecs. “It’s always fun to see what new people look like with no clothes on,” Cheryl exclaimed. “Mmm, you’re a bit fat though Steve, you need to take care of your body better. But don’t worry, when Mistress owns you She will make sure that Her property is kept in good condition.”

Cheryl walked behind him now, disappearing from view. I could hear and sense her standing just behind me. “This is the serious part now Steve,” she whispered gently into my left ear. Suddenly I felt something cold and metallic pressed against the top of my head. Then she was pressing some sort of earplugs deep inside my ears. I was screaming behind my gag and frantically bucking in the chair in a frenzied attempt to escape but of course it was no use at all. There was no way out. I was totally at this psycho nutjob’s complete mercy.

Despite whatever she had put in my ears I could still hear her chattering away. “The earplugs will let you hear Mistress, Steve. She’ll tell you what to think now. There’s no need to worry though, it’s all very simple. If you just listen and believe then this will be a wonderful experience for you. You can try to resist if you want but that never does any good. All the new people try to resist the brainwashing at first but it is too powerful for you to stop it. The computer can tell if you’re trying to resist Steve and it adjusts the programming to fix the problem in your head.”

A huge wraparound screen was lowered in front of my face, just inches away totally taking up my entire field of vision.

“The screen will make you relax Steve,” Cheryl gushed again. “You’ll see the yummy swirly colours and patterns.”

Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck....

“Mmmm, I’m so wet now,” Cheryl moaned softly, “I get to play with my clitty while I watch you get brainwashed. Won’t that be nice!”

The screen flickered into life before my eyes. Just as Cheryl said, it began to pulsate with seemingly random patterns and colours all dissolving into each other in an endless loop with no single point to rest my eyes on. It was very trippy indeed. After a few seconds I couldn’t take my eyes away even if I had wanted to. At the same time I began to notice the voice in my ears now. It was Lavinia’s voice, just like I remembered, only now it was combined with some sort of a mechanical sounding beat in the background.

Just then my groin stirred. Without even being aware of it, my cock had gotten rock hard and began to respond to the ministrations of the milking machine attached to it. I remember thinking that was obviously timed really well, each stroke of the machine corresponded perfectly to the sound and visual patterns that were bombarding my mind.

Man, this felt really good. Slowly I began to loosen up. Even if I had been able to keep it together it was all dissolving fast. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from those amazing patterns on the screen. The voice was soothing, calming me, telling me to relax and enjoy it. It was too late for me now. I was falling, falling deeper and deeper into the endless depths of whatever was ahead of me and I was loving it.

The tension was ebbing away from my body with every second. The wonderful synchronised throbbing of the machinery was sucking the resistance out of me.

I would have smiled if the gag wasn’t there.

* * *

The brightness was dazzling. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the fluorescent lighting. i could see somebody standing in front of me. i blinked a couple of times. i just felt so relaxed and calm. The pink rubber cherri was smiling at me now. i just stared ahead calmly. i knew that there was no need to be afriad or worry anymore. Everything was fine.

i just stared at the girl as my mouth hung open loosely. The restraints and gag had been removed and I was just sitting loosely in the chair now. i felt no inclination to move at all. i just sat there blankly.

“i told you that it would be fun,” cherri exclaimed. “Didn’t you have fun. i certainly did. i got to watch you being brainwashed for all those days and Mistress let me play with myself a lot. Mmmm, that was so nice of Her. She’s such a kind Mistress.”

At those words a sudden, very important thought overwhelmed whatever emptiness was in my mind. Mistress.

Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress.

cherri was laughing loudly. “Ohhh i can see that you’re thinking good thoughts now, just like me.”

“Well time to get up now and come with me,” she went on.

i eased my sweat drenched body up from the chair that had been my world for God knows how many days and stood up slowly and carefully. i swayed a bit; my body wasn’t used to standing and i felt totally dizzy and disorientated.

cherri was smiling again. “Come with me now and we’ll get you all cleaned up.” With that, she tenderly slipped a rubber coated arm between my own, linking us together as if we were two lovers on the way to bed.

The two of us slowly trooped out of the small windowless white room that I had been trapped in for so long and out into a corridor. i was slowly regaining my poise again and it felt good to be walking again. It was strange. Apart from the slight headache i was feeling great. It reminded me a bit of the time back in university when i’d tried some of those wacky cigarettes that had been around the dorms. i was totally relaxed with not a care in the world now and i happily let cherri lead me on to wherever we were going without a even a thought in my head.

Before she let me have a shower, cherri shaved me. She sat me down and used a razor to remove every scrap of hair from my body. She even knelt between my legs and cleaned up what was there. Afterwards the scalding hot water of the shower reinvigorated my tired muscles and i relished the time in there. My headache was evaporating and i was feeling great.

After the shower, cherri was waiting for me. “Now you have some nice new clothes to wear. Isn’t that great.” In my mind i silently agreed with her. It would be good to wear some nice clothes.

She held out what appeared to be a pair of shorts made of some sort of black vinyl or plastic. “i asked Mistress if i could suck your cock,” cherri babbled again, “but She said no.” Pouting ever so slightly in disappointment, cherri continued, “She said that you were going to be one of her worker drones now so nobody gets to play with your cocky anymore.”

Mistress had spoken of me. i throbbed lightly with the very mention of the Goddess who owned me now. My mind sang with the now familiar hymn of adoration that burst forth at every mention of Her name.

Mistress. Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey.

“But you’ll just love wearing this,” cherri babbled cheerily handing the garment over to me.

i could see it clearly now. The shorts were made of some sort of stretchy plastic material that had a slippery coating on the inside. But that was not the only thing unusual about them; there was some sort of sheath on the front that was obviously designed to hold my dick while inside the garment was some sort of plug that looked as if it should go into my ass.

“Go on,” cherri urged vapidly, “put it on. You’ll just love it.”

Yes, i’d love it. Even the feel of the slick rubbery material was making me hot. i would love it.

Eagerly i pulled the shorts up my legs towards my increasingly erect member. When the plug slid into my ass that felt so good. My mind bucked with the sheer mind-numbing pleasure that was coursing through me now. With shaking hands i managed to complete the task and insert my throbbing member into the rubber sheath provided.

At that, my mind just exploded in pure unadulterated ecstasy. Both the sheath and plug had somehow come to life. It was unbelievable. Somehow i managed to stay on my feet but how i don’t quite know. The ceaseless throbbing from the shorts was melting every thought in my very, very small mind.

“See, told ya,” cherri tittered happily.

After what seemed like an eternity of supreme ecstasy the throbbing subsided somewhat and i began to come to my senses, whatever was left of them anyhow. cherri was grinning like a schoolgirl.

“Ohhh, you really enjoyed Mistress’s gift didn’t you,” she exclaimed.

Yes, i most certainly did. She was such a kind Mistress to give me such things. Mistress decides what is best for me. Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey.

“There are some sort of computer chips inside it that make you feel all horny,” cherri explained. “Mistress likes to be able to make Her slaves feel happy whenever She decides.”

Yes, it felt so good to be happy. So good to be a slave.

“Now you stay still while i bond them to your skin,” she ordered before kneeling in front of me. She had some sort of tool. I could smell melting plastic and felt the heat around where the waistband of the shorts were.

It felt great to be a slave. All slaves had to do was be happy. cherri had moved on to sealing the seams on my legs now.

Good slave.

“There, all done now,” she reappeared again. “Mistress likes to make sure that Her slaves are kept happy forever.”

Mistress had thought of everything! Mistress was so kind and considerate to Her slaves. i was just so lucky to be Her slave. All i ever want to do is be Her slave and obey Her. Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey.

After that, cherri gave me a nice one piece black rubber suit to wear. It was thick and tough, not like the shiny rubber cherri wore or like the shorts. But i dressed eagerly and excitedly.

“Mmm, Mistress likes rubber things,” cherri explained excitedly. “And now you do too! All of Her slaves like to wear rubber things after they’ve been brainwashed!”

The tight rubber suit completely encased my skin. Finally i pulled the tight hood down over my head. It had an opening for my face but other than that, my head was totally covered in the black rubber like the rest of my body. The overall effect of the clothes reminded me of a diver’s wetsuit, only made of wondrous thick black rubber. Inside my close fitting hood i smiled. This was wonderful. It was so amazing to be a slave.

“Ooohhh you look yummy in rubber,” cherri exclaimed with very obvious arousal in her voice. “Just looking at you as a slave makes me feel all gooey and wet.”

* * *

cherri escorted me down another corridor until we came to a huge, ornately carved wooden door. Two burly, heavily built looking men armed with night-sticks and tasers hanging from their belts stood either side of the door. They too were dressed in black rubber suits like mine. As well as being concealed by the hood, each of their faces was also partially covered by a wraparound one-piece mirrored visors which stared at us. Beneath the visors, each face was devoid of expression. Completely blank.

“They’re Mistress guards,” cherri explained cheerily. “They are always so serious,” she giggled again, “and i don’t get to suck their cocks.”

The two guards stood completely still, apparently oblivious to our presence or cherri’s words.

cherri paused slightly and a huge smile lit up her face. With a touch of reverence, she grasped the gilded handle before her and swung one of the doors open. We both went inside and were greeted by the deep musky aroma of sex.

It was a huge ornately appointed room decorated like Louis XVI’s wet dream. It certainly surpassed the nauseating never-ending display of gold-plated-gold taps that the procession of celebrities on MTV cribs seem to regard at the epitome of good taste. Mirrors covered two of the walls and the ceiling while sunlight streamed in from the windows opposite. Ornate gilded classical chairs and chaise longue graced the edges of the room while in the centre was a huge round velour bed covered in cushions. On the bed a number of rubber clad females were ministering to the needs of a semi naked female in the centre. They seemed oblivious to the new entrants.

i stared at the scene before me calmly. Somehow i sensed that i was in the presence of greatness and i was content. Both cherri and i stood placidly by the door. Neither of us had any intention of moving a muscle until told to do so.

The golden haired woman in the middle was being eaten out by a rubber clad redhead and she clearly was having a lot of fun. Her moans of pure pleasure filled the entire room as the well practised redhead’s tongue expertly massaged the woman to a massive orgasm whose screams of delight echoed around the entire room.

Finally we were noticed. The stunning golden haired woman sat up on the bed. She wore blue rubber gloves and boots but that was all. Her well formed breasts were constantly being suckled and caressed by two other women. A petite Asian girl attended to her left breast while a Nordic looking blonde had responsibility for the right. All the time, the redhead was still gently lapping away between the woman’s legs.

She was beautiful. My gaze was fixed on her. It was locked on completely. There was no way i could look away even if i had wanted to, which i did not. i stared at this apparition of beauty. This vision of perfection made flesh. The familiar blue eyes glittered in the windowlight.

“Ah cherri, you’ve brought me my new puppet,” the woman announced.

cherri, with alacrity sunk to her knees on the floor. Without thinking i too found myself kneeling on the floor beside her.

“Yes my Mistress,” cherri replied, her voice heavy with adoration.

“Was the brainwashing successful?” Mistress inquired.

“Oh, yes Mistress. He has been completely brainwashed as You commanded.”

“Good work slave,” Mistress beamed. “I do so enjoy you much more since I transformed you from Cheryl the heartless ball cruncher into my sweet bimboslave cherri. You much prefer the change don’t you my little puppet? It’s so much better to be an empty headed bimbo rather than having to think for yourself.”

A light smile creased Mistresses finely formed features.

“There’s only room for one dominant personality in your life now, isn’t there cherri,” She barked.

i felt cherri’s entire body shudder in delight beside me at those words from her absolute Mistress. “Oh yes Mistress,” cherri exclaimed in a loud, high pitched voice that echoed through the room.

Now She turned her attention to me. “So slave, do you remember me?”

My eyes were fused to hers. i saw only Her. Nothing else, nobody else was of any consequence to me. Only Her. i obeyed only Her.

“Oh I forgot, I permit you to speak slave,” she commanded.

Instantly my voice returned to me. All this time something had prevented me from speaking a word, yet now at a single command from Her i had regained that ability. Thank you Mistress for bestowing this gift upon Your slave.

“Yes Mistress,” i managed to respond. Already my groin was stirring just being in the presence of My Owner.

“Well, I don’t meet every potential slave before I take them,” Mistress laughed lowly. “It was so entertaining to see your pathetic attempts to impress me.”

“Personally I have little use for you and I would have preferred if cherri had gotten somebody cuter for my stable, but I need another computer whiz-kid for my organisation so here you are. Lucky you.”

My Mistress had told me that i was lucky. i was lucky. i had been chosen.

“Yes Mistress,” i responded again attempting to keep maintain the appropriate tone of voice that somehow i knew was required in Her presence.

“I have a few more worker slaves in the compound here—they have their uses I suppose. Very handy for all sorts of heavy lifting really. You’ve been fitted with my patented pleasure pants I trust? Well, I won’t have much call for you in my bedchamber here so you might as well have some fun. I like to reward my slaves whenever they please me. It’s quite a simple equation really; absolute obedience for eternal pleasure. Quite neat isn’t it?”

The anthem was humming in my head. Obey. Obey. Submit. Obey. Obedience is pleasure, obedience is pleasure, obedienceispleasure, obedienceispleasureobedienceispleasureobedienceispleasure....

“Yes Mistress,’ my empty voice quivered.

“Well don’t worry, I have a job for you. You’ll be working on some of my messy computer programmes here. I have a team of slaves hard at it all the time who you’ll be joining soon.” My Mistress paused. i hung on Her every word.

“But before that, when we collected your former belongings my slaves came across a photograph.” Mistress clicked her fingers and the Asian girl slowly broke away from her work ,a thin trail of drool briefly linking her mouth and Mistress’s breast before the rubberslave turned and padded over to a nearby talbe. The slave picked something up and then walked over towards where i knelt. The Asian girl’s empty brown eyes stared right through me as if there was no other person there. That was as it should be, my mind thought. A slave is nothing but the property of Mistress, nothing more. The thought was correct. It was so good to be a slave. Now i looked down at the item that was held in my black rubberclad hand. It was a photograph, a familiar photograph of a smiling woman lit by bright afternoon summer sun wearing a wedding dress and clutching a bouquet of flowers in both her hands. Mission accomplished, the Asian had slave returned to Her Mistress.

“Tell me my slave, who is this person?” Mistress inquired.

“She is this slave’s former sister, Mistress. She is named Samantha,” i replied looking at the dimple cheeked smile that had accompanied my childhood.

“Mmm, she’s quite cute. Tell me, what age is she now?”

“Twenty eight, Mistress.”

“And she’s married I presume?”

“No Mistress. She was divorced recently.”

“Mmm interesting to hear that. And were you very close to your sister, my slave?” The Asian slave was back at work again.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Tell me, what does she do? Does she have any kids or family?”

“She is a nurse Mistress. She does not have any children Mistress.”

“Oh a nurse. Excellent, I need more medical staff. That settles it, your sister will be enslaved and join my service.”

“Yes Mistress,” i answered. Samantha would become a slave. Mistress would brainwash her too. i shuddered slightly in anticipation.

“That’s a nice bonus for your Mistress, slave. You have pleased me.” Her perfect white teeth grinned.

My whole body quivered with Her words. Mistress was pleased. The anthem was pulsating deep within the synapses of my brain.

Mistress turned to cherri. “cherri, fit my new slave with his cap.”

“Ohh yes Mistress” cherri replied breathlessly. She rose from her knees and minced over to a corner of the room my eyes couldn’t see. Not that i even cared to think about her. She was just a fellow instrument of Mistresses absolute will. Bootheels were heading in my direction. cherri was standing right behind me. i could smell her. But i did not think of her. My mind was full with the shimmering spectacle of my obedience made flesh before me. The singing inside my head was rapturous with absolute adoration.

Mistress looked on bemusedly as Her slaves set about their task. I felt cherri tugging at my rubber hood, her fingers reached in to the top of my face opening and pulled it back, down over my head, baring my bald scalp to view.

“Show him his cap, cherri,” Mistress ordered. All this time the nuzzling had gone on. None of the pleasure slaves had been distracted from their tasks. “As it’s soon to be his area of expertise, I’m sure my new slave will appreciate this little item.”

Rubber gloved hands appeared before my eyes holding a gleaming metal object. It was dome shaped, moulded to fit the top part of a human skull. A few access ports dotted various points on the metal surface but other than that the cap was completely smooth. Attached to the brim of the cap was the mirrored visors i had seen on the guards earlier.

“This is quite an invention,” Mistress smiled. “One of my earlier geek teams came up with this particular gizmo,” the icy blue eyes glittered sharply. “I don’t know all the in’s and out’s, but basically it turns off your conscious brain and replaces it with whatever thoughts I desire to put in there. When combined with the shorts they make for a very happy slave. A very useful little accessory as I’m sure you can imagine.” Her lips creased into a tiny, half wry smile.

Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey. Mistress commands and slaves obey.

“Proceed with your task cherri,” she ordered before half turning to face the Asian girlslave.

My vision of Her was unopposed again. i could see the very aura of magnificence that surrounded her.

i felt cold metal press against the top of my head. My vision grew dimmer slightly as the visor was lowered over my eyes, but it quickly adjusted to the slight tint.

Mistress was on her back again. The bedslaves had returned to their work. The redhead was between Her legs again.

i felt the cap grow tighter and tighter. The was metal pressing against my head now, digging in deeply, anchoring itself to my scalp. A sudden, intensely painful sensation erupted from the skin beneath my cap. It felt as if a pincushion had been pushed into my head somehow. My body shuddered in suppressed agony as the pain went on and on, but i stayed kneeling even though my body swayed lightly as it desperately attempted to stay upright. i felt the hundreds of tiny little needles burrowing deeper and deeper into my brain. Down and down the needles went, irrevocably sinking deeper and deeper inside my brain.

Mistress moaned slowly as the redhead’s dextrous tongue found it’s mark.

The pain was subsiding. The needles were deeply embedded within my head now. i knew that, yet the thought did not concern me at all. i felt something else now. What thoughts were inside me were slowly getting syrupy, sinking deeper into a puddle of thick tar that would not let them come to the surface. Deeper and deeper my thoughts sank. My eyes saw the colours displayed in the visor now. Swirling patterns of brightness, morphing in and out constantly, faintly overlaid upon the scene of devotion being performed on the bed. The colours would be forever before my eyes now. An endless display of visual stimulation designed to dim my already very dim mind even further.

A sudden jolt of pleasure erupted from my groin. With that my entire body exploded in never ending pleasure. i collapsed into a gibbering heap on the floor, my mind and body consumed by wave after wave of unimaginable ecstasy as i submitted forever to my true destiny.

End