The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HEAT: Jason’s Demise

FD, MC, FF, MF, BD, MA

What happens when Jason gets exposed to HEAT while under Heather’s control. Now both Jason and Betsy have to struggle with the effects as Dr Choi’s experiment continues.

Dr Choi was pleased with Betsy’s demise and/or progress depending on how you looked at it. It was clear to all observers, that she had lost control of her responses to sexual stimulation and was now operating on a more primal or animal level. Although still bright and articulate, she was unable to control her reactions when it came to sexual matters. Heather laughed that Betsy had become the perfect fucking machine and like the Energizer Bunny, never seemed to wear out.

While Betsy suffered the humiliation of constant arousal, Jason, the ill fated lawyer, was taken deeper and deeper into Heather’s world. Entrapped at dinner and then taken deeper each day, Jason was soon lost in the sensual world of Heather’s estate. He was normally found naked, shaved, to include his head, and encased in a locked cock cage with an attached anal plug. Jason’s body was oiled each day which did two things: gave his skin a pleasant sheen and kept it soft. Heather’s boys were all soft playthings. Jason fit right in. Heather easily controlled his sexual responses. When Dr Choi stated he had a new version of HEAT ready to test on a male subject, Jason was the perfect candidate.

Jason was not told of the experiment or drug, he was just put on a gurney and wheeled into the treatment room. Given his already docile state, Jason was not restrained. When asked for his arm, Jason willingly held it out and within seconds the new serum was flowing into his veins. “The new concentrated formula no longer needs an IV and should be much faster acting,” Dr Choi mentioned to Heather. Looking down, “his cock cage will eventually have to come off or get larger if the formula works.”

Jason heard all of this but was unaware of the effects HEAT would have on him or anything about the project. As Heather and her team watched, they could see changes taking place. Jason’s body flushed red and a slight sheen of sweat formed on the surface. His sweat was now laced with powerful pheromones that were noticeable to the women in the room. It was a musky smell and even Heather reacted to the scent. She could feel her own pussy lubricating in response to Jason’s changes.

As they watched, Jason’s cock lengthened and then grew hard. His moan filled the room as his hardening cock was restrained by the smaller cock cage. With a nod from Heather, the cage was removed as was the anal hook still in Jason’s ass. For the first time in a week, his body was totally free of restraints. As the attendants watched, his cock grew larger then it had ever been in both length and girth. The team could almost see the blood pulsing through it. “Dr Choi, you have outdone yourself,” Heather commented. “Imagine how this formula would work on a true Alpha Male and not such a sissy boy.” Looking at Jason, “if it causes this reaction in him, an Alpha would be a perfect experiment.”

Jason began stroking his cock oblivious to those watching him. To say he was close to the edge was an understatement for within 10 strokes, pre-cum flowed out of the head. Seconds later, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he exploded as rope after rope of cum flew into the air. Even Heather was impressed by the display. As he came, his scent intensified and as Heather watched, Sydney closed her eyes enjoying the sensations running through her body. “Easy Sydney,” Heather joked, “you might get addicted and end up like him.” Sydney rolled her eyes, “you take all the fun out of fun.”

With that, Jason was removed from the room leaving only Dr Choi, Heather and Sydney. “I must ask,” Dr Choi announced, “did what happened to Jason have any physical effect on you.” Both women nodded which caused Choi to smile. “Pheromone scent is very powerful and you cannot escape its draw.” He looked at Heather, “even someone as powerful as you would eventually fall victim to the attraction that nature provides.”

Choi turned and left the room leaving Heather and Sydney alone. “OMG, that was intense,” Heather stated. “In the wrong hands, that drug’s effects could be dangerous.” Sydney laughed, “as if it is safe in your hands.” She continued, “that scent was almost overpowering to me.” Heather looked at her, “is my assistant all wet and bothered?” At the same time she spoke those words, she ran her hand under Sydney’s skirt finding her thong soaked with juices. Sydney returned the favor finding Heather as wet as she had ever found her. Both women shut their eyes and fingered each other to a sharp and quick orgasm. Neither realized that Dr Choi was observing through the one way glass. Choi smiled knowing even the most powerful women were vulnerable to his discovery.

Back in his room, Jason was awash in pleasure. His mind was focused on his hard cock and relief. He needed to find relief. No one in the facility understood just how powerful the pheromones were at the moment. When a female attendant came in to check on his condition, she was quickly overwhelmed by the scent. Amy did not know what was happening as she felt a burst of arousal and instant lubrication. As her hands touched Jason’s skin to take his pulse, some of his sweat penetrated her pores and by the time she had his pulse, her own heart was racing with lust. Her eyes fell to his hard cock and her lips were like a magnet drawn to metal. Within seconds she was deep throating Jason while his eyes rolled back in his head. Other attendants realized what was going on and sealed the room calling Heather who arrived just in time to watch Amy swallow Jason’s entire load. “We need some new protocols with him.” Amy staggered from the room, cum dripping down her cheek with a glazed look in her eyes. Attendants led her away unsure of what to do to assist her. Jason meanwhile was hard again. Heather looked to Sydney, “bring Betsy up here.” Sydney looked at her, “do you think that is a good idea?” Heather nodded, “let’s experiment a little in the name of science.” In the meantime, assistants went in and secured Jason to his gurney.

Betsy arrived naked and very much in HEAT. Once put in the room with Jason, it only took seconds for each to identify the scent of the other. Jason’s cock seems to grow even more and he was frustrated that he could not move. Betsy, for her part, looked down at the male and saw only an instrument of pleasure. She was aroused, but had a mean streak and this was one of the few times, she clearly had the upper hand. She walked up to Jason and reached out teasing his nipples until they hardened. It was like little jolts of electricity shooting through his body causing his cock to twitch. Betsy loved the response. As pre-cum formed on the tip of Jason’s cock while she continued her tease, she put it on the tip of her finger and then coated Jason’s lips with his own seed. All the while, he was moaning, frustrated, wanting to get at Betsy.

Finally, Betsy climbed on the gurney and lowered her wet pussy onto Jason’s hard cock. It was like watching two animals rut as Jason and Betsy mated as mammals in heat. Their moans filled the room as did there pheromones filling each with increasing desire and lust. As Jason approached orgasm, Betsy rode him deeper and harder wanting all of his seed. As he fired rope after rope of thick cum into her body, Betsy’s pussy spasmed, milking every drop from Jason’s cock. Heather and Sydney smiled, “they are made for each other.”

Inside her mind, Betsy was screaming. She was embarrassed, but had zero control over her body. She truly was in a living hell. She had just had sex but her lust kept her from thinking straight. Both Heather and Sydney were evil in Betsy’s mind and were guilty of abusing people making them victims helpless to escape their erotic control.

As she was being led from the room, Betsy passed a medical device tray used by Dr Choi. On it was one syringe filled with what Betsy assumed to be the HEAT drug. Seeing her chance, she lunged out for the syringe and in one swift move, grabbed it and plunged the tip into Sydney’s soft shoulder muscle while depressing the plunger all the way. By the time Heather reacted depressing the button on the remote to shock Betsy, the damage was done. As Betsy fell to the floor grabbing at her collar in pain, Sydney was also falling to the floor screeching obscenities to everyone in the room. “Get her out of here,” Heather yelled to the attendants, as Betsy was pulled from the room.

Betsy looked back shouting, “welcome to my world you bitch, I am only sorry there were not two needles one for each of you.”

Heather looked at Sydney with horror in her eyes. “I have sent for Dr Choi.”

When Dr Choi arrived, he tried to keep Sydney calm. “We can reverse the effects as soon as they are seen,” he reassured her. Privately, he whispered to Heather, “there is nothing we can do, the effects are irreversible.” Heather nodded and told her staff to quietly prepare another treatment room. Sydney was her first staff casualty, if you don’t count Amy, but she was now going to be just another subject.

As Heather watched her friend’s face, she saw the change slowly take over. There was a confused look followed by almost panic as Sydney realized something was different. Sydney yelled, “noooo” as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow warm and puffy. Soon, she was lubricating and her clit exposed itself. Within 30 min, she had stripped and was kneeling on the floor and using her fingers to get off as quickly as possible. Her eyes looked up to Heather pleading with her. “I am sorry my dear, I really am, but there is nothing that I can do except help feed your increasing need for pleasure.”

What Choi told Heather was disturbing. “That sample contained a brain inhibitor. The more she is stimulated or stimulates herself, the more her intelligence will drop. The Sydney you know will soon be gone.”

With a nod, an attendant stepped forward and snapped a now familiar collar around Sydney’s neck and attaching a leash, led her out of the room. The former assistant’s eyes were now locked on the floor as the submissive effects of the formula took effect. She suppressed a light moan as the collar snapped shut. She loved the leather around her neck. Sydney was led back to Heather’s chambers where she would provide entertainment later that evening.

Heather looked to Dr Choi, “it looks as if the formula works; unfortunately due to your carelessness a good friend of mine has now been turned too.” Choi nodded, “Betsy is a hard one to control even with HEAT.” Heather looked at him, “well Betsy, Jason and Sydney now have been exposed and are dealing with the effects. Personally, I find it somewhat arousing when a person’s body is used against them.”

By the time Heather returned to her room that evening, both Sydney and Betsy had changed. Both were still highly aroused and were playing with each other on the bed. Both had breasts that increased in size and sensitivity. Both filled the air with pheromones. Both were focused on sex and pleasure. When Heather heard Sydney talk, she knew what Dr Choi said was becoming a reality. She now sounded far from the intelligent professional woman of 8 hrs ago.

As Heather dressed for bed, she watched the two women play and noticed the sexual scent hanging heavy in the air. Moving to the bed, she lay down between the two beautiful women and while breathing the air and inhaling the scent and pheromones thought “why not, I deserve some pleasure tonight.” She lay there as a pleasurable fog encased her mind. Her arousal built as simultaneously Sydney and Betsy began a slow sensual assault on Heather’s body. The assault would not end until Heather ordered them to sleep hours from now. Until then, they followed her directions, moaned when she moaned and pleasured not only her, but each other. Under this pleasurable assault, Betsy lost her last shred of resistance and totally surrendered to Heather. Although deep in her mind something cried no, the urge was now too powerful and joined by her new lover Sydney, she found a home in Heather’s bed.

Across the compound, Jason was sitting in a corner, his body again shaven and oiled while his cock was in a new and larger cage. He was rigid, aroused, but his hands were bound over his head. He could not touch himself and just pumped his hips into the air seeking some form of satisfaction. The attendants made some notes and laughed, “he will be a slut Slave in no time, look at that hip movement.” One got an idea and quickly placed a large plug next to him. Jason moved his body so that as he humped the air, the plug penetrated his ass hitting his prostate. Within minutes he exploded in satisfaction as the staff laughed. “He is a slut......not he will be a slut.” One of the attendants looked over, “didn’t someone say that he was a lawyer?” There were head nods, but then someone added, “the key is ‘was a lawyer,’ given what has been done to him, he’s lucky if he can put multiple coherent sentences together. All he can think of is sex right now.”

In the corner, Jason continued to ride the plug moaning Heather’s name all the while. The last vestiges of his intelligence flowed from his body with his orgasms and now a shell of his former self, he was ready for a lifetime of service to his new Mistress.