The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HEAT?

by Jodi

The security guard sat at his station and tugged at the collar on his uniform. It itched and he sorely missed his street clothes as he flipped through the files before getting up and making his rounds. The reports were sketchy at best and no eye witnesses ever gave an exact description as they were always at a distance. He cocked his head as he wondered why no witnesses were closer.

He walked around as the particulars of the city’s newest bank robber went through his mind and hoped this would be his last undercover assignment. As the city’s most decorated and almost legendary detective it was fitting he be here. His one question above all was where was Heat? Heat was the city’s own superhero and crime had been down since he cam on to the scene. The problem was the latest crime spree of bank robberies should have been stopped after or even during the first, but it was going on ten now and no sign of their hero.

His hands reached out to check the locks when suddenly the door was pulled open, the locks snapping as the doors swung open. The undercover detective backed away quickly drawing his gun as a sight he never imagined walked in. The figure was tall and muscular, but not overly so that the fitness was obvious. He was dressed in what looked like something from Carnival pictures in Brazil as he stepped inside and others dressed similarly follows with empty black bags. The leader wore knee length high heel boots that were furry at the top with tassles hanging around his knees. His muscular legs were capped with a tight pair of boyshorts and the detective could see the outline of a thick cut cock in front and he could not help but noticed they rode up mid cheek on his ass as he turned and directed his minions. His chest was hairless as was the rest of his body, firm pecs with pierced nipples shrouded by the fur of what looked like shoulder pads covered in fur as well. A collar backed by foot long feather stood behind his bald head and wavered in the breeze as he moved.

The detective’ mouth gaped as two women stepped from behind him, both having soccer ball sized tits with a chain connecting them as clamps gripped the nipples. All had smiles as the leader took a drag from a cigarette at the end of a long thin cigarette holder and exhaled pink smoke. He turned his head and the detective met his eyes. The leaders long lashes blinked as the painted on eyebrows made his expression stay constant. The detective looked into his eyes.

“You?”

The leader’s eyes seemed to clear for a split second before they glazed over again.

“Hello Dahling. We are here to rob your bank. Mmmmm... You are a delectable morsel. Join us,” the leader smiled he took a long drag and exhaled. The pink smoke drifted toward the detective and he inhaled. The smell was sweet and he felt his body go limp and barely heard the gun clatter on the floor.

A MONTH EARLIER

Heat approached the door, his mind wandering as he contemplated the disappearance of the two women most important in his life. One was his friend since they were school kids and she was one of the few that ever knew his secret powers. He had a crush on her for years, but they had remained only friends as she left their small town and became a world renowned fashion designer. She was quite popular with the fashion world as she was once a model herself and her flowing red hair and skinny body was still eye catching.

The other was his current girlfriend whom he hoped to marry and was planning to tell her who he really was as they worked the beat at their local city paper. She was a pretty brunette that kept fit and was always a strong feminist. Both had disappeared and he had finally found their trail.

He sucked in a deep breath as he saw the metal door was sealed from the inside and a blue flame focused on the metal. The steel melted as he cut out the door and puled it loose with his above average strength. The white spandex hugged his form and loved seeing his muscles flex under the fabric. He loved being a superhero.

Inside was what looked to be a lab and a man in a pink lab coat turned and greeted him.

“Ah Heat. I was hoping you would be along soon. I have plans for you and the city.”

Heat struck a pose. “Whoever you are, You will never get away with whatever you have planned. I have good sources hat tell me you have two friends of mine. Give them up and perhaps I will go easy on you.”

The man laughed. “In time sexy man. Why don’t we talk?”

Heat grew angry. “No talking.” He approached and drew in a deep breath only to feel his upper body suddenly stuck to a clear stick sheet he had not seen. He reached up topull his head free and his hands stuck as well. The man in the lab coat approached as Heat stood there with his mouth open and the clear sheet firmly on his face keeping him from exhaling.

The man walked around and dodged Heat’s flailing feet as he grasped the spandex leggings and pulled them down. Heat’s large cock swung free and he felt the man grip it as if he were testing it as his free hand ran across Heat’s taut ass.

“Oh my! What a magnificent specimen you are. This cock is perfect as are these cheeks. I am not surprised every gay boy in town has posters of you in their rooms. Now let’s take care of this resistance.”

Heat felt a sting in one of his ass cheeks as the lack of air began to overtake him and his body relaxed.

“Do not worry. I do not want you dead, in fact I want you very much alive. I just want to make some adjustments.”

The man removed the clear sheet and Heat exhaled a puff of smoke. He was lowered onto a table, bent at the waist, his cock hanging between his legs and ass in the air.

“You said you had some friends you were searching for. Come in girls.”

Heat could barley move his head as the clacking of heels and giggling filled the room. In front of him a red head and brunette stood, their hair styled high like a pornstar. That was not all he noticed as they looked almost identical, both with huge tits held closely together, a chain connecting the clamped nipples. They approached and the huge mounds shook with each step.

The red head knelt in front of him and gasped as the brunette removed a clamp from her nipple. She rubbed the aching nipple across Heat’s lips and he found himself starting to suckle as the red head he recognized as his old friend moaned and began filling his mouth with warm milk.

“You see my dear hero, I was once a genius in the field of DNA research. When I found a way to manipulate said DNA I was banished and came to live here under the city. Now I have a lab of my own and have decided to use my research to make me rich. You will be my harbinger and the others your minions as you make me a god.”

Your friends were simply the first as a piece of the puzzle as I waited for you. I know your secret and they were instrumental in your capture. Now you will continue this and I will reap the rewards. I can manipulate DNA but not change it other than making it fit what I need. In other words, I cannot make someone possess super hero powers, but I can change what they already have. You are my first super subject.”

Heat could not move as the redhead’s milk flowed steadily down his throat. He felt his mind begin to fade as the man in the lab coat position something against his exposed ass.

“This will reconfigure your DNA and make you more what I desire.” Seconds later, Heat’s hips were bucking as the rubber cock filled his ass and pumped it like a lover, a warm liquid causing his body to tingle as his powers were re-written.

Heat’s eyes rolled back as his hips began to thrust steadily. The man in lab coat watched as the muscular body moved in unison with the fucking it was receiving. The virgin ass was soon no more as Heat sucked the nipple in his mouth. A pair of dainty finger, those belonging to his former girlfriend, broke the suction as the fingers reapplied the clamp and released the other nipple to Heat’s rooting lips. He shivered as a chill ran over him and his body hair began to disappear. It started with his ass and spread up and down his body. Soon every inch of the former hero was denuded including his head and eyebrows.

“Very good dearies. Now let’s get our new man dressed.”

Heat moved his head slightly, his eyes unable to focus as his head bobbed and he tried to watch what the two bimbo’s were doing. His hands were slipped into white shoulder length gloved which fit tightly on his muscular arms. The dildo in his ass was turned off and was removed as the man in the lab coat lit a cigarette on the end of a holder and put it to Heat’s lips.

“Inhale,” he said and Heat did, a apart of him wanting to protest as he had spent much of his free time preaching against the habit. He exhaled and the doctor clapped his hands as pink smoke floated from Heat’s mouth.

Heats legs were pushed together and a pair of white leather boyshorts were pulled up encasing the upper half of his ass in a high arch as they left the bottom half exposed, the rest disappearing between the firm thighs and snugged tight against his well used hole. The front was left unzipped and rested just beneath his balls and hard cock.

“Damn that looks hot. Time to improve your state of mind.”

Heat was stood up, his cock bobbing in the air as his arms were stretched and cuffed to the ceiling. His well toned six pack was accentuated as his body was stretched and his huge hard pecs were exposed. He could barely focus as he saw the red head bimbo walk up, her smile never leaving her lips, holding a pillow with a helmet on it. It was only days ago the two girls had worn one especially for them.The brunette was smiling as well as she lifted it and sat it over his head. He jumped slightly as he felt his face begin to tingle and a small screen in front of each eye lit up and began showing him what his new purpose was. He never felt the feather covered shoulder pads lowered onto his shoulder and clasped in place under each arm or the prick of the needle as each nipple was adorned with a gold ring.

Outside the man smiled and looked at the bimbo’s. “You have done well. You may enjoy each other until he is ready. The two did not hesitate as they embraced and for a moment were all hair and tits before they settled in a sixty-nine and were moaning softly as they brought each other to orgasm.

Time passed as Heat’s head was silently filling the helmet, the red eyes of the helmet glowing as the screen continued filling Heat’s mind. The man smiled as he saw Heat’s cock pulse one time before the silent cream arched across the room, some of the warm liquid landing on the girls and getting their attention. Heat bucked his hips and he thrust as each orgasm racked his body. The man smiled as each stream represented Heat’s freewill and it was soon going to be gone and a different cream in it’s place.

The girls were up and smiling shiny smiles as one grabbed a pair of knee high boots and the other grabbed his pulsing cock and stroked it. her eyes widened as she felt it grow slick in her hand.

“Yes dear, that is one of his new superpowers. A self lubing cock. It will be important on the missions I send the three of you on. Now buckle him up.”

She did as she was commanded and Heat’s softening cock was pushed to the side and his shorts zipped and buckled. The shorts stretched as they strained to hold the cock inside and they left a very sexy outline leaving nothing to the imagination.

Below his feet were tucked inside the boots and he rose as he was brought to a standing position, the platform soles giving him another 7.5″ and making his already six foot frame all the more imposing. The man walked up and ran his hands over the legs, ass, cock, and worked his way across the abs and pierced nipples as Heat stood still lost in the helmet’s programming.

“Uncuff him and remove the helmet. Make sure and give him the appropriate accessories and bring him to my office.”

The minutes ticked by and soon the door opened. The man ‘s mouth dropped as the tall ex-superhero walked in, hips swaying sexily. Heat’s face was heavily made up, the makeup tattooed to his face by the helmet, his eyelashes overly long and covered in glitter. His bald head shone as it contrasted to the white feathers standing tall behind it. The feathers were part of a white leather collar the girls had added that had his new identity hanging from it in diamond letters and anchored to his nipple rings.

“Hello Master dahling.”

“Gorgeous! I never would have thought a straight superhero could fill those boots so well.”

The former hero’s lips took a drag from the cigarette as his gloved fingers held it sexily. “Aren’t you the sweetest? If I didn’t know better I would say you were flirting.” He winked at the man and took another drag.

“Maybe I am,” the man flirted openly and blushed. “Now I guess you want to know what we should call you. You would be considered by some to be more boi than man so I thought Flame Boy, but you no longer fit that, at least not in the sense you used to. So I came up with something better. Girls if you would.”

They leaned in and gave the former hero a kiss making sure to run their tits against him. They giggled as they said in unison, “Hi Flamboyant!”

Flamboyant smiled but his expression barely changed as the toothy grin that made the ladies swoon turned into an almost Cheshire cat smile as his tattooed eyebrows stayed arched in their sexy, yet intimidating shape.

Lab coat man smiled, “Okay. we need to go back to my lair and get ready for your first job. Heat’s car is still outside. get it and pull it around and pick me up in five minutes.”

The three turned, Flamboyant resting a hand on the shoulders of his sidekicks, massaging a soccer ball sized tit lovingly in each hand, knowing they were as much a a part of his purpose as the powers he now wielded himself. He stopped at the door and turned and winked at his master and saw the bulge in his pants grow and a small spot begin to grow.

Lab coat man watched them walk, Flamboyant’s ass wiggling invitingly along with the two bimbo’s in synch with their leader and was deep in thought baout what it was going to be like getting hi cock deep between those half exposed cheeks. When he saw Flamboyant wink at him, he gulped and came, never having been so turned on. He sat for five minutes until he heard a honk outside. He got up and climbed in the backseat with the Flamboyant as the brunette sped away.

Flamboyant leaned over and looked at the wet spot. He put his mouth beside lab coat man’s ear and whispered huskily.

“Mmmmmm. You smell like cum.”

Lab coat man blushed and squirmed as he stuttered, “We need to stop and pick up some mechanics I know to help make this so called “HotCar” something more to taste. You three will go in a make sure they join our crew.” He turned as the brunette answered. “yes master,” and was met by a cloud of pink smoke......

To Be Continued......