The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heather and Hannah

The day opened as it normally would. So of course, I didn’t imagine it would take such an odd turn as itdid when I got home. My name’s Heather. My sister Hannah and I live together with our parents in a simple two story house in the suburbs. My sister and I are only a year apart in age, so we’ve always been pretty close. We have a similar appearance and most people mistake us for twins all the time. We both have long auburn hair, hazel eyes and pretty smiles. We’ve been working out a lot lately and it was really beginning to show. Our 130lb bodies were well shaped, complimented by C cup breasts.

Like I said, the day started normally enough. We both went to our college classes, and came home afterward. Mom and Dad were out of town for the week, so we ordered Chinese and went to bed around 12. Things didn’t get bizarre until we both woke up, at exactly the same time. There was a strange noise downstairs,and we had both heard it. It was 2:00am, and we came out of our bedroom doors within seconds of each other.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Hannah.

“Yeah,” she answered, and despite our fear, we felt drawn to go and investigate what it was. We were both wearing only t-shirts and panties, our usual sleep wear. There was another sound as we got to the foot of the stairs. It sounded like a woman’s sigh. Hannah and I exchanged glances, and walked into the living room. Lying on the couch, leaning back against several pillows, was a naked woman. She had black hair, and a gorgeous figure. And her breasts were huge. They must have been double D’s. Weboth stared at her, puzzled. She opened her eyes and beckoned us to come closer. We didn’t move. Then she reached up and squeezed both the nipples of her huge breasts. A milky fluid drained out of them, trickling down the underside of her breasts. Before I could think, we were both walking over to her. We climbed up onto the couch next to her, and began suckling on her breasts. The delicious, semi-sweet taste of her milk reached my mouth, and I couldn’t get enough. I sucked and sucked, swallowing more and more of the yummy fluid. I opened my eyes, peeking over at Hannah. She was doing the same, but I noticed something else as well. My belly was beginning to feel somewhat tight, and as I looked down I saw that it was growing! Already I looked like a woman who was 5 months pregnant. Hannah’s belly was growing too. I watched it, and I could slowly see it expanding as she drank more and more. I reached out and touched her belly, running my hand briefly across it. It felt so warm! Mine was the same, and it was getting larger. I looked up at the woman. She was leaning back, her eyes closed. She reached out and softly stroked our hair, sighing in pleasure. Finally she pulled us away, and we moved so she could get off of the couch. I ran my hands over my distended abdomen. I definitely looked 9, maybe 10 months pregnant. Hannah was staring at my belly. She looked down at hers, but both of us were speechless.

“Now,” the woman spoke. “You’re pregnant with my children. The two of you should give birth soon,”she smiles softly.

“Why?” I could finally say. “Whats going on?”

“We usually don’t explain ourselvesand our situation, but I will allow you that privilege. I am one of the last of a dying race, alien to your planet. As our society has advanced, we have produced fewer and fewer females capable of reproduction. The physiology of your Earth women is perfectly conducive to our young. You will be impregnated, and the eggs will becollected after their birth to be sent back to our planet. Between the two of you, you will be expected to produce at least 10,000 eggs.I will return for the first eggs tomorrow.” And before I could askher another thing. She was gone. Hannah and I exchanged glances again.

“This is surreal. This cant behappening,” she said, looking down at our huge bellies. “We’ve gotta get help or something. Anything,” I said, as I began waddling towards the kitchen, to the phone. No sooner had I got down the hallway when I heard Hannah call my name. I waddled back to her, and I gasped watching her and she quickly pulled off her panties.

“Its happening,” she said. Her breath was coming in quick pants. I watched as she squatted where she stood, as fluids began to drip from her pussy. He mouth opened, and she gasped as a single egg fell from her pussy, followed by more fluid. The egg was shaped like a chicken egg, but it was larger, and tinted slightly blue. Hannah sat on the floor, leaning back and spreading her legs wide just in time for another egg to slide out.Then another, and another. Her legs quivered some as they kept pushing out of her cunt. I watched in disbelief. As I stared at her, I felt a gush of fluid soak my panties and drain down my leg as an odd feeling began to grow in my belly. I pulled off my panties andgot to the floor on my knees. Fluid rushed down my legs and I felt something moving inside me. Then my opening was stretched slightly as an egg dropped to the floor. I got into the same position as Hannah as another egg, then two more pushed out. They felt strange as they moved inside me, and the feeling of them sliding through my pussy was almost pleasurable. If I had been able to rub my clit, I would have came in no time. Hannah made a soft moan as another egg slipped from between her pussy lips. There was no need to push. The eggs easily came out by themselves. I lost track of time as the sensations began to intensify inside my pussy. Then when I was finally so close to cumming, a large amount of fluid rushed out of me, soaking into the carpet. I looked down. My belly had returned to normal size, but around me on the floor were at least a hundred or a hundred and fifty eggs. “That was weird,” Hannah said,standing up. She too was surrounded by eggs, and we both had the bluish fluid draining down our inner thighs.

“We’ve gotta tell someone whats going on. Some one can help us, right?”

“Tell them what? An alien woman came and made us pregnant with her babies? Who’s gonna believe us Hannah?” she knew I was right. My bra was beginning to feel tight. I pulled up my t-shirt and looked at my chest. My already large breasts were now straining against my bra. I reached back and unclasped it, freeing them. They were at least a cup size larger. I squeezed one of my nipples, and milk drained out and onto my fingers.

“Oh my gosh, Hannah look.” She was already staring at my breasts. Her hand reached out and grasped one.A thrill ran through my body, and I found myself wishing my beautiful sister would suck on my breasts. My wish soon came true as I saw Hannah lean down, and take one of my swollen nipples into her mouth. A moan escaped my lips as she sucked. I heard her sigh and she began sucking harder.

“Wait,” I told her, and I sat down on the couch. She got next to me, and just as before, with the other woman, she sucked and sucked on my breast. The milk seemed to flow endlessly, and it felt so good to have someone drain my full breasts.Heather closed her eyes, and her hand wandered down to her still sopping wet pussy. She began rubbing her clit, and soon she was moaning softly. Hannah moved to my other breast, and began her sucking all over again. I pressed my fingers into my sensitive clit, arching my back as I came. It was just then Hannah stopped and sat up. I opened my eyes and looked down. Hannah’s belly had swelled to pregnant size again, and her breasts, like mine, were straining at her bra. I felt a little guilty. I had been so caught up in how good it felt, I had forgotten what my milk would do to Hannah.

“Here Hannah, sit on the floor,” I helped my sister to sit on the carpet, away from all the other eggs.We waited, and after five minutes, Hannah gasped and spread her legs wide and juice began to flow out of her cunt. I reached over and felt her belly, there was a movement inside it I could feel. Then Hannah moaned as she began laying eggs again.

“You OK Hannah?” I asked.“Hannah?” I waved my hand in front of Hannah’s eyes. It was as though she was in a trance. She just stared straight ahead, sometimes closing her eyes or moaning, as more and more eggs slid out of her wet pussy. I pulled up my sister’s shirt, and then lifted up her bra, and Hannah’s full breasts were revealed to me. They were so round and I knew they were full of milk. My head was swimming, and I was caught with the desire to suck on my sister’s breasts. I leaned down and took one of her warm nipples into my mouth. Then I began to suck gently, and it yielded a strong flow of semi-sweet milk. I sucked for a few moments, listening to Hannah’s occasional sounds as she continued to lay her eggs. But as soon as I felt my belly begin to grow, I forced myself to pull away. I didn’t want to be pregnant with the eggs again. Finally Hannah sighed, and after a large gush of fluid, the eggs stopped.

“I didn’t know we could get each other pregnant.” she said, looking down at her bare breasts. “Were you sucking on mine?” she asked, looking up at me.

“Uh...yeah. I couldn’t resist,” Isaid, embarrassed. “Its okay. It felt good to havesomeone suck on them. They were starting to feel tight,” she looks down at all the eggs she’s produced. The floor is nearly covered in bluish eggs now.

“Well, well. It looks like my breeders here have done well,” a voice says. The two girls immediately look over, and the woman who began all this earlier is standing by the doorway. It was then I realized what time it was. Hannah and I had been up most of the night. The women walked around looking at all the eggs we’d layed. Then she pulled out some strange device. She typed something into it, then she aimed it at the ground. A beam of light washed over the eggs, and in an instant, they were gone. She walked over next to us, and did the same to the eggs close to Hannah and I.

“OK, thats...” she looked at the display on the device she was holding. “375 eggs. You two still have a lot of work to do.” Heather and I looked at each other. “But don’t worry. I have a friend thats coming with me, and she’ll make things go a little quicker.” No sooner had she spoke, did a tall woman, similar in appearance to her, appeared next to her.

“Hello Mara,” the woman said, with a smile. “Are these the ones were using?”

“Yes. They’ve already produced almost 400 eggs.” the two women nodded, then crouched down toward us.

To be continued....