The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven’s Gate

mc/fd/mf/ff/sf

Plot Synopsis: A bounty hunter, hired to find a missing woman, enters Empire territory with the hopes of finding her before the Empire discovers him.

Indoctrination of Slave A

As I rose from the depths of unconsciousness, I heard the click and felt the tug of the collar. Without warning my captors were dragging me down a long hallway. Stumbling, trying to keep up, my new reality began to form around me. My arms were bound behind my back and a slick heat covered my body like I was wrapped in something. The click, clack of boots (mine or my captors?) keep me from focusing and figuring out where I was or who I was.

We arrived at our destination, a large room with tiled walls and a concrete floor. I was forced down onto my knees and caught sight of others like me in the room. Males and females clad head to toe in latex, hooded, kneeling in a circle. Before a hood was pulled over my head I saw what was to become my World, my Universe. A woman of great height and beauty, also clad in latex but with a power emanating from her dominated my vision until the darkness of the hood took hold.

Confused and frightened I was unsure what was going to happen next. Then She spoke. “You are now servants of the Empire. You have been blessed and chosen to serve as sexual pleasure units. You will be trained and sold to the Empire’s Royalty. If you survive your training and prove yourself to be exceptional slaves, you will receive a Pearl and may be chosen to serve the Dark Empress. But for now I am your Owner and Mistress and I control every aspect of your being. Your mind, body and will is mine to do with as I please. Cum now slaves!” Suddenly, a wave of pleasure ripped through my body. My ass clenched the plug, hugging it’s fullness as my pussy contracted around the phallus that had been put inside me without my knowledge.

My mind went white, I struggled for control but instead felt myself writhing on the hard floor beneath me. I wanted it to stop, panic and pleasure rising in me but unconsciousness took me again.

Consciousness again has been granted to me, but my reality has changed. I am horizontal now, my body strapped to a table or medical chair. My ears are now plugged with something and I feel a dull pain in my arm. A catheter drains my full bladder. I am still hooded, a gas mask is now clasped to my face, my pussy and ass plugged, my body sealed in shell of latex. I feel a surge of heat where my arm had ached and suddenly my fear and hopelessness is replaced with a warm and safe feeling. I hear the words quietly at first, repeating over and over in my ears. I strain to decipher them and make out the words “slave” and “obey”. The volume begins to slowly increase and the words, my Mantra begin to take form.

you are a slave

you have no will

you need no will

you no longer control your body

The Empire controls your body

you no longer control your thoughts

The Empire controls your thoughts

You no longer think

you only obey

you exist to obey

you exist to pleasure those who command you

Your slave mouth needs to lick and suck

your slave pussy is always wet and craves to be filled

your slave ass hungers for a plug

you are permanently aroused

You cannot cum without permission

Submit and Obey

Worship and Obey

Pleasure your Owners and Obey

You are a slave…

Over and over The Mantra drones on. Boring into my mind. Soaking into my body. Time no longer has meaning. i no longer exist. The Mantra dominates my being. Darkness and heat, sweat and suffocation, my muscles strain for orgasmic release. i desperately want to cum but my Mistress has not given this slave permission. Another flood of heat surges into my body and my Mistress grants me blessed sleep.

Training-Lesson 1

The hood remains but the gas mask been removed as my mind begins to clear. The audio implants have also been removed but my Mantra drones on. A knife or sharp object cuts away part of my latex prison, exposing only my nipples to the cool air. The sensation pushes me to the brink. A moan escapes me and receives a response.

“State your identity”.

It is my Mistress. My body tenses under the restraints. Fear and arousal well up in me. i must please Her. “slave, Mistress.”

Her hand touches my latex clad thigh

“your indoctrination is progressing well. We will begin your training now.” She slides her hand up my body. Caressing my stomach, feeling the ridges of my ribs as she draws near my exposed flesh. As her fingers dance around my nipples, she leans down and whispers to me, “Your first lesson is about to begin.” I hear the rattle of a cart and the click clack of boots. Mistress speaks again, this time to someone else. “Slave nurse, prepare this slave for body modification. Her nipples and clitoris are to be pierced.” “Yes, Mistress, this slave nurse hears and obeys.” I feel the knife again, this time exposing my clitoris, the cool air making it erect, increasing my hunger to cum. The slave nurse preps my nipples. She applies the clamp and before I can process what exactly is going to happen, i feel the needle pierce my nipple. I cry out as a searing pain tears through me. I feel the ring being inserted and latched into place. I begin to sob as she prepares my second nipple. Again the needle pierces the sensitive flesh and again i cry out. The slave nurse works efficiently and moments after finishing my nipples she has begun to prepare my clitoris. I writhe in my restraints fearful of the pain she is about to inflict. For the final time the needle pierces my flesh, again sending searing tendrils of pain through my body. I feel the ring passing through my clit’s hood and the click of the ring being locked in place. Though the wounds are small, my whole body quakes with pain. Mistress leans down again and whispers through my haze of pain “You may cum now slave”. Pleasure and pain merge together as i obey Mistress’s command and cum over and over. The sensation overloads my brain, destroying the last vestige of my freewill. Spent and convulsing, wet with sweat and tears, my world again fades. As i drift away, i hear Her one more time “Excellent slave. We will soon begin your next lesson.”

The Hunter

Hmm, cute little blond. Let’s see, name: Francine Silvana. Age:26. Occupation: Terraformer specializing in atmospheric conversion. Home world: Triton 7. Last known whereabouts: On route to HopTop, a leisure world in the Daedalus Quadrant. Hmm, close to Empire territory, not good.

Worried that something had happened to their daughter when she hadn’t arrived on HopTop for a family reunion I was contacted by Miss Silvana’s parents. A week had passed since the reunion date and concern turned to frantic worry. That’s usually when I get contacted. I have a knack for finding people, even when they or someone else doesn’t want them found. If the price is right I’ll look for just about anybody for any reason. This time though, the Silvanas got a bargain. Not rich by any means, this vacation alone had set them back. I only charged my minimum fee knowing that they would probably have to mortgage their home to pay me. Why I took this job is beyond me. No profit, and no leads. She probably ran off with someone and is having the time of her life on another pleasure planet. Either way, I’ve been hired and will find her one way or another. Unless the Empire got her. There have been disappearances in that region and the Empire is known to kidnap either for ransom or for the slave trade. If she’s been kidnapped for slave conversion, well, there’s nothing I can do to save her. Once an Empire slave receives a Pearl, they are permanently enslaved. Kinda creepy if you ask me. The pictures I’ve seen, the slave’s eyes have become white washed, completely devoid of color, souless. Unfortunately, I have a feeling the Empire is where I’ll be headed. I should have turned this job down, but it’s hard to say no to parents who’ve lost their only child.

A week later, I entered Empire space without any problems and headed for an outpost just across the border. Out here, things were not as well monitored as they were in the inner worlds of The Empire. A couple of credits and a bottle of good booze is often enough to get the information you need. I docked my ship and easily got through Security with one of my fake IDs. It didn’t take me long to find out what happened to Miss Silvana . It seems her ship had been captured, she had accidentally entered Empire Territory and was quickly picked up. After several more drinks, a smuggler I befriended revealed to me that a group of prisoners had recently been transferred to Heaven’s Gate and anyone captured within the last few weeks would most likely be headed there. Shit. Heaven’s Gate was the biggest slave processing planet in the Empire. Thousands of prisoners have been sent there. I had no idea how I was going to get there undetected. I thanked the smuggler and left the bar. I went back to my hotel and gathered my gear. As I approached the docks, a Security Patrol appeared and headed straight for me. I played it cool but was nervous as well. “Stop right there. Hands were I can see them.” The Patrol surrounded me. “Is there a problem?” I asked casually. “My papers are in order. I was just leaving.” A voice from behind me replied “Yes you are just leaving, with us.” I turned around to see the smuggler, now wearing the uniform of the Royal Guard. Shit. The son of a bitch was spy. “You want to see Heaven’s Gate? Well, now you’ll get the chance to do so.” He waved his hand and the goon holding me clubbed me before I could react. Darkness took me.

Training-Final Lesson

Slave A

i have been freed of my latex cocoon and my body is further prepared for service. my wrists and ankles are adorned with cuffs and a collar around my neck bears my designation, Slave A. i have been properly shaved and my newly pierced sex is now exposed for my future Owner. i have been trained to pleasure both males and females. my pierced tongue hungers for the taste of cum from either sex. my only desire is to use my body to pleasure those Superior to me.

Mistress is pleased with my training and has rewarded me. She purrs as i worship her pussy, my face covered in her cum, my tongue tirelessly licking until She commands otherwise. She orgasms and orders me to stop. i mindlessly await her next command, The Mantra filling the void of silence until She issues her order.

“Lay on your back Slave A, spread you legs, and expose yourself completely to me.” i obey and spread myself open to Her. She has a small box in her hand. “Do you know what this is?” She asks. “No, Mistress, this slave does not know.” She opens the box and inside is a Pearl. “Do you know what this is?” She asks again. “Yes, Mistress, it is a Pearl of the Empire. The most sacred gift a slave can receive.” “Correct, my pet. You have done well in your training and have been noticed by those who I serve. The Empress herself has taken an interest in you and you may be sent to the Dark Palace to receive more training. But first, you must accept the Pearl and commit your soul to the Empire and to the Empress. The Pearl will feel any resistance, any free will left in your slave mind and release a deadly neurotoxin that will kill you. The process is quick but painful. A miserable end. However, if your mind is truly empty of free will, if obedience and thoughtless servitude are the forces that control and posses you, then the Pearl will accept you and shackle your mind forever in blissful obedience. All of your remaining memories will be permanently erased. Slave A is who you are, who you were, who you’ll ever be. The Pearl’s song will fill your empty slave mind, teach you how to feel and read the emotions of those you pleasure. Giving you the gift, the ability to better perform and pleasure those you will Serve. Do you accept the Pearl, Slave A?”

The pounding of my heart almost drowned out the Mantra pounding in my ears. If i accepted the Pearl i would forever be a slave, forever obedient to the Empire and the Empress. The thought of permanent enslavement almost makes me cum. Even the risk of death does not frighten me. If i am unworthy of my enslavement, then death is what i deserve. My legs still spread, my sex exposed, i answer. “This slave accepts the gift of the Pearl, Mistress, the gift of Enslavement.”

“Excellent, my pet. I know you will survive the Pearl’s assimilation.” She removed the Pearl from the box. The Pearl was an iridescent orb, no bigger than a cherry. As Mistress moves toward me, the Pearl’s surface swirled and shimmered, almost like it was alive and excited to be implanted. As the Pearl touched the lips of my sex, and a delicious coolness spread across my body. Mistress inserted the Pearl deep into my pussy. Instantly my mind ceased to exist. i convulsed as the Pearl took control of me, whispering new rules my brain eagerly accepted. Clutching the sheets, I moaned, my muscles taut as my mind was permanently re-written. The Pearl accepted me and rewarded me with a soul splintering orgasm. As i came, i opened my eyes to see the world in a new way. It was like looking through a white veil. Spent and shuddering, Mistress spoke “You have completed you training, Slave A. You are now a slave of the Empire.” As i looked at Her, tears streaming down my whitewashed eyes, i felt a happiness that only enslavement could bring. Before i passed out, i whispered to her, “Thank you for enslaving me Mistress. This slave is forever grateful.”

The Hunter and The Hunted

Ohh, my aching skull. Where the hell am I? Uh, oh. Naked and strapped to a table in a tiled room, that’s usually not a good sign of things to come. A door opens behind me and I hear the click clack of boots. A women’s voice, dark and sultry speaks from behind me. “Well, what do have here? A well muscled mercenary, perhaps? Or maybe a spy for the League of Non-Aligned Worlds? No? Not to chatty are you? Well, we can fix that.” A shockwave of pain runs through my body. As quickly as the pain started, it was gone. I guess I should of noticed the wires attached to my body. “Just a little taste of what we can do to you, my love.” She walks around to face me. Man, what a terrifying vision of beauty. Tall and clad head to toe (I’m assuming the toe part, since I can’t see down there) in latex, long, black hair pulled into a severe ponytail. I have a feeling that I’m totally screwed. “Do you like what you see?” She asks as she runs her gloved hands over her voluptuous body. She seems almost as aroused touching herself as I am watching her. I try to resist but my cock quickly becomes erect. “Apparently, you do like what you see.” She walks around and begins to stroke me. I try not to give in to the pleasure, my mind racing desperately, trying to figure out how I’m going to get out of this mess. I start to falter, her rhythmic stroking luring me away from my mission. Suddenly she squeezes my cock and I yelp in pain and surprise. “One more time, my dear. Who are you and why are you interested in Heaven’s Gate?” I come to my senses and realize I have to fight and resist this sinister enchantress. I need to escape and find the Silvana girl and get the hell out of here. I keep my mouth shut. “Well, my pet, it looks like you are going to be uncooperative. Excellent. I will personally supervise the breaking of your will. By the time I’m done with you, you will worship the ground I walk on.” With that she produced a syringe and plunged it into my arm. An effervescent slumber washed over me.

I awoke again. And again my skull was pounding. A door opens and She walks in. Damn is she hot. She knows it too. She approaches me with a grin on her face and I know I’m in deep shit. Behind her I notice two women, clad in white latex, each pushing a cart with lots of scary looking objects. She looks back at the two women and then back to me. With a smile She says, “Now we will begin the process of breaking you down. The process will be long and painful. But by the end, you will be another obedient slave that I can add to my quota.” She laughs and instructs the others. “Slave nurses, prepare this man for the first stages of Slave Indoctrination.” In unison the slave nurses reply, “Yes, Mistress, we hear and obey.”

They come up on either side of me. They slip a hard, clear plastic sheath over my limp cock. Straps are used to secure the sleeve and hold it erect. Before I could guess what the sleeve was for a thin, lubricated brass rod was slipped into a hole at the tip of the sleeve. When it reached the head of my limp cock, one of the nurses pushed it until it penetrated the tip of my cock. It was quite uncomfortable and against my will, I could feel myself getting hard. As my cock slid up the rod, my discomfort increasing, I couldn’t help feeling aroused as well. When I was fully erect, the nurse wrapped a wire around part of the rod that was sticking out of the sheath. Goggles were then placed over my eyes and earbuds were inserted into my ears, tape placed over them to secure them. The goggles were in fact screens and I was assaulted with depraved images. Men fucking blanked eyed women. Women fucking blank eyed men with strap-ons. Men sucking men and women sucking women. The images began moving faster and faster. Then I felt a jolt in my cock as a mild electric current was sent though the brass rod. My body twisted with pleasure and pain in the restraints. Then I heard a whisper. It grew louder and louder.

you are a slave

you have no will

you need no will

you no longer control your body

The Empire controls your body

you no longer control your thoughts

The Empire controls your thoughts

you no longer think

you only obey

you exist to obey

you exist to pleasure those who command you

Your slave mouth needs to lick and suck

your slave cock is always hard and craves to be used

your slave ass hungers for a plug

you are permanently aroused

You cannot cum without permission

Submit and Obey

Worship and Obey

Pleasure your Owners and Obey

You are a slave…

On and on the stimulation continues. I pass out and when I regain consciousness the goggles are still hammering visions of sexual subservience into my skull. The headphones droning. I’m losing it. I’m starting to forget who I am and what I’m doing here. I must fight but it’s so much easier to just let go and let the words and images take me. I drift off feeling my resistance crumbling and not really caring. The last image I see before darkness swallows me is Her, and I realize how much i want to Serve Her.

As i drift out of darkness, i realize the goggles and headphones are gone but I’m still strapped to the table. With my eyes closed i, can still see the images that had been projected into my brain. I hear the Mantra as well, pounding against my will, confusing me as to who i am and what i should be. Am i a bounty hunter or a slave? i need help. Mistress will know. She will tell me what is right, what i am. The door opens and Mistress walks in. Behind her is a female slave, hooded, naked, shaved and pierced in several places. The slave’s hands and ankles are cuffed and a collar around her neck has the words Slave A imprinted on it. When i see Mistress my lust for Her floods me, causing my doubts to recess to a dim murmur. It is then i realize that the sheath that covered my cock has been removed. In moments i’m hard and again that sinister smile spreads across Mistress’s face. She walks up to me and begins stroking me. My mind can’t handle it. The remaining bits of freewill erode almost instantly. I want to Serve Her and Obey Her.

“Now, my pet. Let’s see how your training is progressing.” She removes the hood on the slave and it’s her! Francine Silvana. She’s been Pearled, her eyes whitewashed. i have failed my mission. i should be sickened by the sight of her but instead my cock twitches when i look at her. A vision of submissive beauty. Mistress walks behind her and strokes her nipples. Slave A sighs and presses herself into Mistress’s body. i’m jealous of the attention she receives from Mistress and i feel cum rising in my cock. But i mustn’t cum. i have not received permission yet. She speaks and i raptly listen. “You know who this girl is don’t you?” “Yes, Mistress, i was paid to find her” i replied. “Your abilities could be useful to the Empire.” She says. “But first I will give you a choice, perhaps the last choice you will ever make freely. If you chose a life of obedience and blissful servitude, then say “”Yes, Mistress, please grant this slave a life of Slavery”” and I will order this slave to suck your cock until I permit you to cum. And when you cum your mind will break and you will become a Servant of the Empire. If you say, “”No””, you will be released from you restraints and granted safe passage back to the border.”

Mistress still had Her serpentine smile as she spoke these words. What the fuck was I going to do? I saw the hungry look on Slave A, I mean Francine’s face. She would Obey her commands and suck me until Mistress ordered me to cum. I summoned all my courage. I knew what I had to do.

Epilogue

I was released as promised. I’m now close to the border and soon I’ll pass, thankfully, back into League territory. Then I can start my mission. Mistress wants me to hunt for new recruits, new slaves to serve the Empire. While this Slave Hunter is not worthy of a Pearl, Mistress has trained me to find and convert those who will be worthy of such a gift. Slave A is now my partner, now a Slave Huntress. Her eyes have been modified to look as they did before her Conversion. She has been re-named Ravana, her hair now dyed black, replacing her blond locks. I am now called Orion and together we will hunt for the Empire. Together we will serve the Empire. Together we will Obey.