The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven’s Gate

Chapter 4

Orion and Ravana try to escape from Commander Ivanova

mc, mf, ff, md, fd, sci-fi

On The Run pt.1

It’s been three days since we were discovered. Three days on the run, hiding in alleys, abandoned buildings, any place that is dark and dirty and where the Anti-Slave Agents(ASA) can’t find us. Any place where He can’t find us. Commander Ivanova terrifies us both. We know he is merciless to Empire agents. He is the only man or woman to escape the Empire, the only one to break free of the Black Pearl’s control. He is a demon, a man full of vengeance and will do anything to exact revenge upon the Empire.

My partner, my lover, Orion stands at the corner of building, gun drawn, looking to make sure we weren’t followed. He tried to rescue me from the Empire. Lucky for him he failed. Now we both Serve. The only thing our programmed minds love more than each other is the Empire and the Empress Herself. Orion waves and trots back to my hiding place behind a burned out van. “We’re safe”, he says, “But we’ll need help to get out of here”. “Yes.” I reply. “We’ll hit the high end lounges and clubs. Find someone with cash and clout. Maybe we’ll luck out and find some rich League fuck with a private yacht, smuggler our asses out of here.” I try to sound tough to Orion, but really, he has more experience with these underworld dealings. “Man or woman?” He asks. “We should get a man.” I tell him. “I can be his girlfriend, you, his bodyguard. We’ll have to bolt who ever we get. No time for a proper Indoctrination.” “What if the ASA finds him?” He asks. “If we Pearl him, it’s undetectable. A mind bolt isn’t”. “Who cares if they find him as long as we’re away. This is survival, Orion. The Empire wants us to bring them slaves. The League knows we’re here. We need to get away. As long as we cover our tracks and get off the planet, we’ll have nothing to worry about. We must pick the right target. Someone who can bypass security, someone with power…”

Commander Ivanova

Commander Ivanova got up from his bed, walked out on to the balcony in his high rise apartment and light a cigarette. His new “companion” Lieutenant Jorgenson was sprawled across his bed, exhausted from her new “training”. He looked out over the city. Watched the cars racing by, lights twisting, swirling, starting and stopping. Swirling like wheat. Golden wheat swirling in a vast field. The Commander felt dazed, a feeling of déjà vu swept over him, a feeling he had been here before, a slave in his bed, himself smoking, looking out at the city or was it field of wheat? His life before receiving the Black Pearl was murky. Hints and flashes come to him, like waking from a dream and feeling it escape, feeling it’s silky caress slip through his fingers before he can grasp it. He knows he was once Lord Ivanova, that he once owned a large estate and that he defied the Empire. A chill runs down his spine. While he can’t fully remember receiving the Black Pearl, he remembers The Empress or rather the Empress’s eyes boring into his soul, crushing his will. Anger floods him again. It was anger that freed him from Her grasp. Anger and rage at what was done to him that allowed him break the bonds of the Pearl. He would have his revenge. The League was afraid and skeptical about him but they needed him. Even now, with all that he’s done, all the information he’s giving to them, the League really does not fully trust him. He really doesn’t care. He is loyal only to himself now. Loyal to the Rage that burns like a furnace in his chest. The lieutenant stirs, breaking his revere. “Master?” He turns and looks at his new “recruit”. His new slave rises from her slumber, sleepy eyes searching for her Master.

Lieutenant Jorgenson was a bright star in the Anti-Slave Corps. Bright, clever, and beautiful, she could have had a brilliant career. But she failed too many times trying to catch those two Slave Hunters, Ravana and Orion.

Ravana and Orion. The best Slave Hunters in the Empire. The best after him. But then that no longer matters to him. What matters is that they are succeeding in Converting League citizens to the Empire. They eluded Lt. Jorgenson too many times. She needed to be punished. She was the example of failure. Those who failed were turned into slaves. She represented what the Empire was, what would happen to every League citizen if the Empire conquered them. His discipline has been noticed by the League, but his group, the Anti-Slave Corps, and his mission are both secret. If the public knew that Empire agents were secretly converted their loved ones into mindless slaves? Well, that’s a no brainer. So he was granted a certain amount of latitude in his conduct of operations. “Master?” she calls nervously, “Master, are you here?”

Commander Ivanova extinguishes his cigarette and returns to his bed, to his slave. The Black Pearl no longer controls the Commander, yet it’s power is still as potent. The girl will crave his cum forever, will worship and obey him. Her eyes have returned to normal now, the black threads of the Pearl’s poison have been absorbed and assimilated into Jorgenson’s body. He knows it is hypocritical of him to do this, put she had to be punished and the rest of his squad put on alert that failure is not an option. He must find those two Hunters! But first he will see how his companion’s stamina is.

“Slave, are you aroused?” “Oh, yes, Master” she says breathlessly. “Then show me your devotion.” She slides up to her sitting Master. Her hand curls around his thick neck and pulls him down. Ivanova leans back, settling himself into the bed with a satisfied sigh. He will deny it, but part of the Empire still resides in him. He enjoys the power he has over this girl. She is his now. His property.

She kisses his body, kisses the scars scrawled across his chest and arms. The scars of war and slave hunting. She kisses his cock, stirring it to life. Her mind , once full of intelligent thoughts, ideas that could of changed the war’s course, is now focused only on him. Or rather only on his cock. She hungers to please and pleasure and please him. This thought, this emotion moves her, making her thighs tense, sending a ripple through her sex. Her eagerness increases. A drop of pre-cum beads out of Ivanova’s cock, her tongue laps the drug, exciting her, calming her, easing her need slightly for more cum(drug). The Lt. slave wraps her lips around her Commander’s cock, taking it all in, stroking him with her lips, drawing a contented groan from her Superior. “Enough slave. Roll over on your stomach and spread you legs, expose you sex to me.” “Yes, Master.” She does as he says, and lays on her stomach, spreading her legs, bending her knees to lift her pussy up for Him. The Commander grabs her hips and begins teasing her pussy with his cock. She tries to remain still but instead wiggles and squirms at the anticipation of having him, her Master, inside her. She moans at the thought of getting fucked, of being used like a toy for pleasure. He smiles as he watches her twist and writhe, her muscles contracting and relaxing as she fights her overwhelming need for his cock.

He does love this. Loves the control and utter dominance. He slowly slides his cock in, making his subordinate cry out. In and out he slowly increases his rhythm. She instantly moves to his tempo, synchronizing her mind to his. Her body and mind fuse together, pleasure flooding her senses and her thoughts. She moans in the rhythm of Obedience. “Master, oh, Master” she repeats over and over. The tempo quickens, harder, faster. Lightning dances across the Commander’s eyes. He feels a wildness growing in him. More, more, harder, faster. Lt. Jorgenson shudders, her sex contracts around the Commander’s cock. She wants him to cum, wants the drug he’ll spurt inside her, securing her Submission and her worth as a slave. He wants to cum, blow his wad and assert his full Dominance over the Lt. He growls and tenses, almost angry as he reaches his climax, that wild animal possessing him briefly. He growls again as he cums, digging his in nails into her hips, his slave moaning in ecstasy and pain as she orgasms and feels her Masters cum drugging her mind and body into a subservient stupor. Commander Ivanova pulls out, her body no longer supported by her Master’s cock, she collapses on the bed. She shudders and her eyes roll into the back of her head. The drug, the Black Pearl tainted cum, does it’s work, further pushing this once smart, assertive Lieutenant into a drooling mindless slave. Ivanova watches her convulse, watches her eyes roll and flutter. His new “companion” almost made him forget. But he can never forget. His slave temporarily squelched his rage, but he can already feel his anger re-igniting. He must find those Slave Hunters! He lights a cigarette and heads back to the balcony.

On The Run pt. 2

We searched Orion’s database. A catalog of clients, scumbags, informants and, well important people who’s wealth was worth keeping an eye on. We came across shipping magnate Magellan Cartwright. Magellan came from a long line of explorers and merchants. His fortune was made on shipping, long hauling, but his real money came from the patents he held for the modern jump engines that powered his freighters and just about every other ship in the League. While he wasn’t the one to modernize the centuries old technology, he funded those who did. We didn’t want him, however. We wanted his son, Martin.

Martin Cartwright, age 28, billionaire playboy. While many knew his name, most people hadn’t a clue who he was. Because of his shipping ties, he could come and go pretty much as he pleased. This was a huge risk for us, but we were desperate and he was perfect for our plan.

We easily broke into his penthouse apartment. While the building was riddled with security, both cameras and guards, Orion and I got to the top floor penthouse without any difficulty. Money, tits and brawn will get you just about anywhere and we used all three to penetrate the playboy’s apartment. We waited for him to get home. Orion hacked his computer and found his schedule. He should be home any minute…

“Click.” “What the fuck, who are you two? What the fuck are doing in my, arrgh!?” Orion rushed him, pushed the taser to Cartwright’s chest and blasted him. The playboy billionaire dropped to the floor twitching. “Now, now!” Orion cried as he held him down. I rushed up with the bolt gun. The bolt itself was relatively small, a thin needle with a flat, black head. It’s beauty was that it could be inserted into any part of the head, because of it’s size and color it looked like a mole. But for it to be most effective and it had to be inserted either in the forehead or in the back of the head. That was where it was going. I dropped to my knees and grabbed the playboy’s head. I positioned the gun at the base of his skull just at the hairline and pulled the trigger. I heard the quiet thunk of the bolt piercing the man’s brain. Small moans began to leak from Martin’s mouth as his mind, his priorities were being re-written. He twitched and continued to moan, “No, no, won’t, no.” as Orion held him still, and I began whispering words of comfort to our new acquisition.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. Let the mind bolt take you. The less you resist the faster the process will go. Orion, start jerking him off”. Orion unzipped the playboy’s pants and pulled out his cock and began stroking him. “That’s right, feels good doesn’t it?” “Unh, no, ahh, st-stop, can’t”. “That’s right sweetie, you can’t resist. Turn your head and look at me. That’s it. Your mind will still be the same, the only thing different is that you will now obey us. If you give in, my pet, you can have these.” I pull up my shirt and show him my tits. His eyes widen a bit before drooping again. Orion stops jerking him off and the playboy continues stroking his own cock. “That’s it, that’s right my pet, stroke yourself and think of me. Think of how good it feels to listen and to Obey. You want, me don’t you, slave?” “Y-yes. Yes I want you.” “You will call me Mistress. Again” “I w-want you, Mistress, p-please.” “Very good, slave. I will reward you and bless you with my pussy.” I pull my skirt up, pull my panties off and straddle his head. I look behind me, Orion is hacking into his computer, my new slave is still masturbating, everything is going according to plan. I turn back around and put my sex up close to the playboy slave’s face. “Worship you Mistress’ pussy, slave. Worship and Obey.” “Yes, Mistress”. He begins licking my pussy, hesitantly at first, then more enthusiastically. It feels good. Feels good to be in control even for a few moments. Feels good… Boom, boom, boom. Boom, boom, CRASH.

The door splinters open behind me, Orion pulls his gun and starts firing. Before I can even respond Anti-Slave Agents gun him down. “Orion!” I shriek. Instantly they turn and fire at me. I’ve been hit. Not shot, but drugged. I slump to the floor. No, Empress, no. My head hits the floor and a pair of boots walks into my field of vision. A hand reaches down and grabs my hair, painfully pulling my head up. It’s him! Dear, Empress, it’s him, it’s the Demon. “Hello, Ravana. You and me, we’re going to have a nice long talk but first why don’t you take a little nap so you’ll be good and fresh when we next see each other.” My vision blurs as he drops me to the floor. Tears trickle down my face. Orion, my beautiful Orion. Darkness.

The Cell

Darkness. Cold, naked. Restrained. Slave Mistress must be preparing a lesson for me. It makes me so wet thinking of Her. What will she want from this slave. Soon I’ll leave Heaven’s Gate and begin converting League… Wait, that’s not right. I already left Heaven’s Gate with Orion. Where’s? Oh, no. No, no, no. Orion’s dead. That mean’s I’m not in Heaven’s Gate. Fuck! That means…

“Welcome to The Cell, Slave Hunter Ravana.” , boomed a baritone voice. “We finally caught you, though I would of preferred both of you,. But, I’ll take what I can get.” I still couldn’t see, some kind of blindfold covered my eyes, leaving me in the darkness, leaving me vulnerable. “If Orion hadn’t fired on my team he would still be alive. It must be painful and lonely for you. Never again can you depend upon his strength and courage to protect you. Never feel his hands on your body in a dark bedroom.” I could feel tears in my eyes, the blindfold soaking up my sorrow.

“You were quite foolish to Convert Mr. Cartwright. We will have quite a bit of “mopping up” to do on this job. Mr. Cartwright will be a little “touched” from now on, but I think we can him get back to some form of normal. You must have been quite desperate to escape us to take such a risky chance. A chance that obviously failed. Lt. Jorgenson, remove the prisoner’s blindfold.” “Yes, Commander Ivanova, I hear and obey.”

The blindfold is removed and I’m dazzled by the bright lights and the gleaming white tiles that cover the walls. “Now Ravana or is it Francine? The Empire you worship so much took your life, your soul from you. Made you into a creature of darkness. Your image of the Empress is one of pure beauty. an Angel blessing unworthy souls. But you are wrong! She is the essence of Evil! If she succeeds in her conquest, no soul will have a free will. All will serve her. Does that arouse you Francine?” The Commander begins to fondle my pussy. He is right, The Conquest of all for my Empress does make me hot. Against my will his molestations continue to arouse me. Why does he keep calling me Francine? “I know how to make a slave aroused. Who do you think trained me? The Empress herself gave me the “gift” of the Black Pearl. That is why Miss Francine Silvana, it is best that you cooperate with me. The information I seek from you will be extracted either by force or by pleasure. Either way when you leave this chamber you will no longer serve the Empire. You will become my slave and help me get the revenge I have been hungering for all these years.”

“Never! You killed my partner, my lover, and my name’s Ravana, you fuck! I’ll never betray the Empire or the Empress.” “Ahh, I was getting worried there for a moment. I like to see some spirit in those I enslave. And as one of the Empire’s best Slave Hunters I figured you would have a strong will, even though that will is someone else’s.”

“Lt. Jorgenson kneel in front of me.” “Yes, Commander, I hear and obey”. “You see Francine, that is your real name by the way. The name you had before you were enslaved. The Empress crated a monster when she made me. The Black Pearl corrupted my mind and my body. And while I am a free man, the Black Pearl, let’s say, still lends it’s influence to me.” The Commander unzips his fatigues and pulls out his cock. “Lt. suck me until I cum. When I ejaculate in your mouth you are not to swallow it as you usually do. You will use my cum to lubricate Francine’s pussy and you will pleasure her and let my poison be absorbed into her body. But do not worry, my pet. You’ll get you fix later.” “Yes, Commander, I obey.” She replied with a slight hint of disappointment.

“Mnn. That’s right Lt., very good. Now to finish our conversation. As I said both my mind and body are corrupted. My cum is a poison to any who ingest it. You will become addicted instantly, though, I’ve never enslaved someone with Pearl. Who knows how the Black Pearl’s venom will react with the white Pearl. But we’re about, unh, to find out.” The Commander spilled his poison into the mouth of Lt. Jorgenson. She obeyed her master and held his cum, the drug, in her mouth and moved over to the struggling prisoner.

Francine/Ravanna struggled in the medical chair she was strapped to. Her legs spread, her sex open and waiting. She was afraid, really afraid. She knew about the Black Pearl. Slave Mistress had warned her about Commander Ivanova and what he could do. The slave Lt. began licking her pussy, slowly at first, trying to savor the cum in her mouth but also to paint as much of the mind altering drug on Francine/Ravana’s pussy. As the drug was absorbed into her, her body became electrified while her mind was numbed and foggy. Her Sex Slave training worked against her, her body eagerly responding to the ministrations of Lt Jorgenson’s tongue. Her mind was weakening. How could she fall so fast? Why was her resistance so weak? Fear and pleasure made her quietly moan.

“My seed is powerful, my dear. Already your body wants more and you shall receive it. Give in, you cannot resist the Black Pearl or me. Use your Sex Slave training and embrace your new Master.” The Commander removed the rest of his clothing, revealing a powerful, scarred body, the body of a wild animal, a wild animal that was about to ravage her mind and body. “Move Lt. You may masturbate while I fuck this prisoner into submission.” The slave Lt. slinked away, her hand already massaging her pussy as she crawled out of the way. The Commander wasted no time and plunged his cock roughly into his prisoner. He pummeled her pussy. Again his anger came forth. Anger and Rage ruled him. Anger at the Empire, anger at what was done to him. Anger at this woman who eluded him and made his team look foolish. He pounded harder. He literally wanted to break her body as well as her mind. All the while his cock seeped poison into his soon to be slave.

Ravanna was in agony. His cock was huge, it felt like her pussy was being torn apart, his pelvis crushing hers. Tears streamed down her face as pain and pleasure again merged inside her. This was dirty though, not like beauty she felt when Slave Mistress tortured her. She broke down, denial and avoidance no longer an option. She fell through a dark hole, fell until she plunged into the cold, dark waters of the deep. Sinking, sinking through the dark waters, no light, no air. In the distance she heard a growl, a rumble and her mind and body were flooded with a massive dose of poison as the Commander came. The Black Pearl poison wrapped itself around her Pearl, trying to corrupt it and her. The Pearl responded and a battle for this girl’s fragile mind began. Suddenly she gasped. The world unlocked and she saw everything. Francine Silvana to Slave A to Ravanna. Her body shook and convulsed as her mind was written and re-written from one second to the next. The Commander saw her response to the drug but couldn’t imagine the massive conflict that was raging inside this girl’s head. She screamed, an ear splitting shriek, her desolation reverberating off the white tiled walls. A scream that disturbed even him.

She was spent. She panted and gasped and moaned. Her body was covered with tears and sweat and blood. Panting she looked up at him and said, “I am yours now Master Ivanova. This slave will serve you in any manor you wish.” A grin spread across the Commander’s face as he heard these words. He has won! He has broken the girl. One of the Empire’s best, defeated, bleeding and begging for more. He began to laugh. A hideous sound, like a furnace with too much fuel, crackling, rattling, threatening to explode.

He recomposed himself quickly. “Excellent, my pet. You will do great things for me. You will help me destroy the Empire, won’t you, Ravana Slave?” “Yes, Master, this slave will help you destroy the Empire.” Commander Ivanova roared again, his victory over the Empire was beginning. He will tear down the Empire, and this woman, His Slave, will be the key to his victory. Had he or the masturbating Lt. paid at little more attention to his new slave, he would of seen a tiny spark deep in her staring eyes. He, too had created a monster. A monster that would serve him but for her own purposes. Rather than enslaving Ravana, the Black Pearl poison merged with the white Slave Pearl, unlocking her mind rather than clamping it into submission. She felt new, different, able to see and hear and feel the hidden patterns that were until know unseen to most. She was free and she too would have her revenge. Revenge for Orion. Revenge for Francine Silvana. Revenge for herself, who ever she now was. She smirked slightly at the Commander, his back to her. When he turned around, her eyes were half shut and she squirmed in her restraints. “Master, please let this slave pleasure you some more.” “An excellent idea. Lt. free her and bring her to my bed. You, Lt., shall help my latest “recruit” in her training.” The Commander left, leaving the two slaves. Lt. Jorgenson freed Ravana Slave, freed a dangerous animal that was now patiently, secretly, waiting to strike.