The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven’s Gate

Gate Chapter 5

10 Years Ago

The Empress, along with her companion, entered the large room. The humid smell of sex perfumed the room as she walked down the row of Pearl Makers. The Pearl Guardian, a once beautiful creature twisted now by the Empire, greeted the Empress. The Guardian was tall and lanky. Her body was fully clad in latex but unlike the Slave Mistress’ uniform which was sleek and seamless, the Guardian’s was cobbled together with patches of latex roughly sewn and held together with buckles and straps. Black goggles were fused to her bald head. Words, numbers, stats ran across the lenses keeping her constantly linked to the different Pearl Maker’s status. Her job was vital to the Empire but also considered obscene to many of the Empire elite. Most did not know or want to know what went on in these chambers.

The Empress wanted her companion, though, to see how the Pearls were made. A small gift for all he had been through. “Pearl Guardian, please give us a tour. My new Slave Hunter is curious to see how a Pearl is made.” “Yes, Empress.” The Guardian croaked. She walked down the row, her movements stiff and herky jerky like an automaton. She cared not what she looked liked, how she moved. Cared not for the thoughts of others( other than the Empress),or rather what they thought of her. She only concerned herself with the care of the Pearl Makers. “The Pearl Makers are carefully screened and tested to make sure they are viable hosts. Since our successful conquest of the Five Kingdoms we have not had any problems with quotas.” Nearby a moan is heard. “Ah, Empress please follow me, a Maker is about to release a Pearl.”

The Empress and her companion, lead by the Guardian, stop in front of the moaning Pearl Maker. A young woman, most likely in her early twenties, tenses in her restraints. Her eyes stare ahead, looking through the “tour group”, looking at a world no one but she can see. She can no longer speak, no longer think. Her legs are spread apart in the gynecological chair, her shaved vagina wet, dripping. A catheter empties her bladder and a enema tube removes any wastes. Several IVs drip drugs and nutrition into her body. A small, round, white object starts to crown from her wet sex. “Please explain the process to us, Guardian. Slave Hunter Ivanova has gone through much to see all this, haven’t you?” “Yes, Empress.” Ivanova replies, humbly, subserviently.

“After the subject is screened, all body hair is permanently removed for easier maintenance. A stimulator is then fused to it’s clitoris and allows us to alter the level of sexual arousal the Maker experiences. Finally, a node is surgically placed in the back of the host’s head to monitor it’s level of sexual frustration.” “But I though you said the stimulator aroused the Maker?” The Empress asks. “That is correct, Empress. We arouse the Pearl Makers to the very brink of orgasm without letting them cum. That is why the nodes are attached. We are able to monitor the level of sexual arousal almost to a cellular level. When the Pearl Maker has reached the full potential of sexual arousal without the release of orgasm an intense level of sexual frustration begins. With the aid of various drugs and additives, that frustration becomes condensed both physically and mentally. The vaginal secretions of the host change and a small bead, we use small Pearls made by another class of Pearl Makers, is inserted into the vagina. The vaginal secretions coat the bead making it larger over time. When the Pearl reaches the ideal size, it is purged from the Maker. Only recently have we been able to control the release of the Pearl. Previously, the Pearls would have been released by the Makers at will, with the size of the Pearl varying greatly. Now we can control the size of the Pearls being harvested. Smaller Pearls are produced faster than larger ones. The Pearl itself is the essence of sexual helplessness. When inserted into a free man or woman, either by cock, or ass, or pussy, it’s potency overwhelms the subject and renders them helpless to the person who administered the Pearl. Thus a slave is created.” At those words, the Pearl is released from the Maker. The Maker makes a slight gasp, the barest shudder as the Pearl clinks into the stainless steel pan below her. The Guardian retrieves it and tucks it into a fold in her uniform.

Enslaved as he was, Slave Hunter Ivanova felt a twinge of horror at what he saw. His reactions were contained though, the Black Pearl holding his free thoughts in check. Still, his curiosity was not sated. “What happens to the Makers over time? They must eventually burn out.” “That is correct Slave Hunter. Even with constant monitoring we cannot prevent overload from happening. When a Pearl Maker finally crosses over, finally reaches the maximum peak, they release all of that pent up sexual energy, like a spring unwinding. The consequence though is that the orgasm, the release, kills the Maker. Their entire system is overloaded. In the early days, we were lucky to get two or three Pearls per Maker. Now we can get fifteen to twenty per Maker. When a Pearl is released we allow the Maker a very brief rest. We bleed off a very small amount of sexual energy before returning the Maker to the brink.” “Excellent, Guardian, I am very impressed and give you my praise.” The Pearl Guardian shutters slightly, a ripple of pleasure runs through her misshapen body as the Empress’ potent words penetrate her body. “Have you seen enough, Slave Hunter? Your Empress is in need of attention that only you can and will provide.”

Slave Hunter Ivanova turns and looks into her eyes. Eyes that instantly engulf him. Eyes that burn away his shell, his armor, his defenses. He cannot resist. He is repulsed by her but wants nothing more than to please her. To let him fuck her or bury his head in her thighs. To let him cum by her will. It is then that Ivanova feels the atom of freedom, the singularity of liberation that had until then remained hidden in the deepest cellars of his soul. He has reached his ultimate peak. His spring has uncoiled. He steps outside his Slave mind to see what he was/is/will be. He is forever Slave and with that thought he becomes rage. Rage that he is no longer the person he was born as. Rage at his lost identity and freedom. He was far from being a free man at that moment, but this was the birth of Commander Ivanova.

Now

Commander Ivanova opens his eyes and looks up at the white ceiling above him. Empty, colorless, lifeless, yet tangible and solid. He knows it is real, there to touch, to hide the pipes and beams and wires that make up the building he lives in. Unlike the surreal world of the Dream. It plagues him, almost every night. Always it takes place at the Pearl Factory. Even after ten years, the images, the emotions he experienced there are razor sharp. What he once found curious, intriguing, erotic and ethereal, he was now horrified by. Yet shamefully aroused as well. Speaking of aroused, he looks over at his latest lover. . . Ravana sleeps peacefully on her side, the sheets cover her legs and ass, leaving her back exposed to him. Her muscles shift and tense ever so slightly as she breathes in and out. She is the perfect servant. A mix of muscle and strength with a feminine softness. He begins to get hard thinking about her, what she’ll do for him, both as a sex slave and also as a weapon against the Empire. Already the gears are in motion. Soon she will “escape” his custody and return to the Empire. Once there she will regain their trust, ingratiate herself with the Empire and the Empress. Then she will strike and assassinate the Empress, cutting off the head of the Empire and giving the League a chance to finally gain the upper hand and crush them. Then he can return. Return and re-claim his land that was taken from him. Reclaim his title as Lord Ivanova and punish all those who turned against him, punish them for making him into the monster that he has become. Then, only then can he rest. But for now, he will have to keep himself occupied with his little bird, his raven with her clipped wings. He curls up to her, his cock poking and probing.

Nagaina stirred. No longer does she considers herself Ravana, no longer the raven, dark, sleek and noble. Her wings have shriveled up, her feathers fallen off. She has become a serpent, eyes glittering, whispering words both enticing and dangerous. She has taken her name from a story she heard as a child. A serpent queen who ultimately is destroyed. Memories of her previous life have begun to percolate through the quagmire of her brain. She is living on the brink, the Pearl, the Black Pearl poison and her old self all fighting for dominance.

She feels her “Master’s” cock, distracting her from her madness. Arousing and repulsing her at the same time, furthering the complexity of her insanity. Ivanova’s cum has been poisoning her for several months now. If it wasn’t for the Slave Pearl and her devotion to her original Mistress, the Slave Mistress, her mind would no longer exist. She would end up like Lt Jorgenson who was sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed. The Black Pearl poison has ruined her. She is more like an animal now, a pet that begs for attention and obediently serves her Master and Owner. The Lt has lost the ability to communicate, to talk and express herself as a person. She can only grunt or whine like a dog when she needs to eat or go to bathroom or when she needs to get fucked. And the Commander treats her like a dog. Fucking her is like a chore, like walking a dog, a task that must be done to maintain the health and “well being” of the family pet. She can feel herself getting wet as the Commander’s cock continues it’s probing. She obediently lifts a leg to let him enter her from behind. Really, she is not much different than the animal on the floor. Her body craves the Commander’s seed, she obediently does what he wants her do. She, too is a pet. But she is not devoted to him as the Lt. is.

The Commander starts thrusting, gently, almost tenderly at first, then with more speed and intensity. His chest pressed to her back, his tree trunk arm wrapped around her chest, pinning her arm to her breasts and squeezing the air out of her lungs. He unleashes himself and starts slamming his pelvis into her ass. She tenses at the pain, her pussy is again brutalized, her body, already painted with bruises will have more added to the canvas of her skin. She cries out, a cry of pain, ecstasy, and shame. The Commander loves that sound, the sound of pleasure and pain. Humiliation and desire. The sound of Dominance. That is his drug and it fuels him and pushes him for more. He pulls her into him, crushing her into him as he jackhammers away at her pussy. She cannot breathe, stars explode in front of eyes as she gasps for air. She feels her ribs flexing under the strain, her pussy is a raw fire, her blood does nothing to cool or lubricate the rod that’s obliterating her sex. She is paralyzed, overwhelmed by the power of this man. Tears of pain and defeat leak out of her eyes and disappear into the soft pillows that surround her. She is on the verge of blacking out. She almost feels eleated, ecstatic at the prospect of losing her consiousness. Then, as darkness closes in, as the tunnel around her shrinks, she sees him, her lover. She sees Orion. Time slows, she no longer feels the jackhammer that’s tearing her apart. He smiles and says something she cannot hear. He waves for her, wants her to follow him. She tries to reach out to him, cry out as he turns and walks away. “No, my love no! Please don’t leave me, please! A wave washes over her, her lover disappearing under the blackness that envelopes her. She feels herself rising up and a pressure is released allowing her lungs to expand and fill with air, bringing her out of this twilight world and back into the nightmare of reality.

She opens her eyes and finds herself tangled in the white sheets of her Master. The massive hulk of Ivanova shifts and rolls over behind her. A beast whose hunger has been sated. She runs her hand down her body. Hesitantly, she puts her hand down to her tenderized sex and feels a sticky wetness. She draws her hand up to her face and looks at the red stained tips of her fingers. Her nails painted red by her own blood. In that instant of a moment, her plan unfolds before her. Before her hand drops to move the sheet, she knows what to do now.

“Master? May I clean myself? It would shame this slave to have a soiled body for you to fuck again.” “Hmm? Yeah, yeah whatever. I guess I was a little rough this time.” The Commander grunts and rolls over, tuckered out from his “morning calesthenics”. Nagaina rises from the bed and leaves behind a deep red spot on the bed. She reaches the bathroom and surveys the damage done to her. Her sex and thighs are stained red with her blood. Her ribs are sore from the crushing vice of Ivanova’s arm. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is looking at someone but doesn’t know who. It’s like the mirror has been broken and she is looking at several versions of herself at once. The only thing that she sees clearly are her eyes. Glittering, mesmerizing, she almost entrances herself, losing herself in those serpant orbs. She shakes her head and continues her mission. She showers, taking her time and enjoying the hot water on her sore and battered body. When she is done the bathroom is steamy, the mirror fogged over. She is relieved she does not have to again look at herself and decide who is looking back at her.

She goes into her room and finds her leather jacket. A jacket Orion gave to her. The jacket the League Anti-Slave Agents had thoroughly searched along with the rest of her clothing when she was captured, confident they had found any and all weapons that could be used against them. Orion had modified her jacket, built many hidden pockets that held many different devious and dangerous things. Nagaina found the spot and quietly ripped the seam that held what she wanted. She took both items out of the hidden pocket. One she hid in her mouth and other she hid in the only other place that was undetectable.

The serpant returned to Ivanova‘s bed. She slithers through the sheets and curls up to her captor. Commander Ivanova sighs as Nagaina runs her hand down the massive man’s body to his limp cock. She begins stroking him, eleciting moans and causing him to stir. “Didn’t get enough the first time, huh? You are a dirty little slut.” “Yes, Master, that’s right”, Nagaina whispers, “This dirty slut wants your cock in her mouth. Please, Master, may this dirty, dirty slut suck you?”

Ivanova laughs. “Of course, slut. I wouldn’t want to deprive my slave of such a gift.“ He rolls onto his back putting his hands behind his head to get more comfortable as his conquest begs for him. It doesn’t get better than this. This little whore took a pounding and now she wants more. Her stamina is much better than the Lt.’s was. She is going to provide him much pleasure before he sends her to topple the Empire.

Nagaina slinks down Ivanova’s body to his now erect cock. She takes her time, slowly stroking him at first before kissing his cock all over. With a satisfied groan, the Commander relaxes and closes his eyes as his slut goes to work. Taking her time, she bobs up and down, stroking him with her lips, curling her tongue around his member as she sucks him. She works her way up to the tip of Ivanova’s cock. During all this she slips out a tiny Pearl she had tucked up in her gums. She takes the Pearl, which is smaller even than a grain of rice, and gently pushes it into Ivonova’s cock with her tongue, then takes him fully in her mouth. The effect is subtle but effective. The Commander moans more, “Yes,fuck yes. God damn that feels good. That’s right slut, unh, don’t fucking stop.” The Pearl is working, while not big enough to enslave him, it instead acts like a narcotic aphrodisiac blunting his senses. She must be careful. If he cums he’ll ejaculate the Pearl and her plan will be ruined. It’s time to act.

She brings her hand down to her sex and acts like she’s masturbating, arousing herself for her Master. She instead draws the weapon out that she took from her jacket and continues sucking Ivanova. She curls her hand around the weapon and moves her way up the Commander’s body. She takes his cock with her free hand and guides it into her pussy. It takes everything she has to do this. Her sex is still ravaged from her earlier fucking but she takes the pain knowing that one way or another she soon will no longer have to endure this. She lays on top of him and starts to ride him with her hands above his head. The Commander is in heaven, his eyes closed, a big smile on his face. Then, Nagaina strikes! With lightning speed she unfurls the garrote and wraps it around his thick neck and pulls on both ends with all her might. Commander Ivanova’s eyes spring open in shock and surprise. His instincts take over and he grabs Nagaina by the hair and pulls. All this does is make her pull the garrote even tighter. He starts to panic, why can’t he move, why can’t he react. Behind them Lt. Jorgenson has woken up at the disturbance and is paralyzed by what she sees. She starts wimpering and masturbating to comfort herself, her enfeebled mind unable to do anything else. If the Commander hadn’t fucked her so much, poisoned her so much with his cum, she might have been able to help. But now all she can so is watch.

With the last bit of strength Commander Ivanova grabs Nagaina’s neck and begins squeezing himself. Nagaina pulls even tighter, her hands shrieking at the strain, her muscles tense to the point of exploding. She draws upon the power and beliefs that the white Pearl has given her. Her eyes lose their color, returning to their natural state of pure white. Her devotion to the Pearl gives her the extra strength and she jerks the garrote tighter still. The Commander’s eyes are filled with fear as he struggles and watches his slave’s own eyes change. He calls upon his own beliefs, his religion of rage that has driven him. Stars explode this time in his eyes. Even his rage cannot help. He struggles, his hands trying to squeeze the life out of this dirty whore’s body, but he is weakening. Gasping for air, his eyes roll into the back of his head, his hands release their grip on the serpant who is killing him. Nagaina continues to pull, making sure this demon is truly dead…

Freedom

She easily escapes from the League. Catching a transport to the border, she then “convinces” a smuggler to “lend” her his ship. She is quickly picked up in Empire territory and brought to an interrogation center. Once there she will only talk to one of two people. She waits in an interrogation room, handcuffed to a chair. Even before the door is opened she hears it, click, clack, click, clack. She is here! The door opens and her Mistress walks in. Tears immediately pour from Nagaina’s eyes, eyes that somehow have regained their color. “Guards, release this Hunter. I will take full custody of her.” They release her and both return to Heaven’s Gate. There the Slave Hunter tells her story and provides the evidence of Commander Ivanova’s death, the Black Pearl. The Slave Mistress is impressed beyond belief. The Empress herself has given her praise and has offered any reward the Slave Hunter wants. Land, a title, a high ranking position in the Empire. The woman known by many names, Francine Silvana, Slave Hunter Ravana, Nagaina, chooses quickly. The Slave Mistress is surprised but accommodates the request.

Freedom Part 2

With the Pearl Guardian leading them, the Empress and Slave Mistress walk down the long rows of Pearl Makers. They stop in front of a particular Maker, eyes staring ahead, body twitching slightly, a bead of drool running down her cheek. She is oblivious to the three most powerful women in the Empire who stand before her. She is, like all the other Makers, in her own world. A Pearl is crowning from her vagina. It size is colossal compared to the average Pearl. The Pearl Guardian croaks, “This will be her last Pearl and the by far the biggest. I estimate the Pearl to have an approximate diameter of three inches. Most Pearls average a third that size or less. She was most prolific in her production. I doubt we will see another Maker of such quality.”

The Slave Mistress gently strokes the Makers bald head much like a mother comforting her child. I will miss her. “She was one of the best Sex Slaves I have ever trained. One of the best Hunters for that matter.” “Fear not Slave Mistress.” The Empress offering rare comfort herself. “Your Disciple of the Pearl will never be forgotten. I have decided to name the new class of warships after her. The Ravana class of destroyers will strike fear into the hearts of the League Navy and dominate the battlefield. Their government is collapsing. Our agents are Converting the population almost openly at this point. Eliminating Lord Ivanova, or Commander Ivanova as he was known in the League, was the first crack, the first fissure of defeat in the League’s armor.” “Empress, it is happening”, croaks the Pearl Guardian.

The Pearl Maker’s eyes, wide and vacant, dilate. Her muscles tense, her entire body, her entire being is focused on this moment. The Pearl is released from her body unleashing the freedom she has for so long been searching for. A small moan escapes her, confirming the climax of her release. Her eyes flutter and then she rapturously sighs, her life escaping the prison of her body. The Pearl Maker’s body relaxes, the final task of the Slave completed.

Epilogue

The Empress sits on her throne. The procession of League ambassadors kneel at her feet and swear allegiance to Her and Her Empire. Her sceptre, the icon of the Empire, is a simple rod of gold, the top shaped like a bird’s claw. Within the claw is Ravana’s Pearl, which is rumored to have the power to Enslave any man or woman by it‘s touch alone. The Empire is all encompassing now. The Empress undefeatable. No nation, no army, no person can resist Her. Anyone who tries will end up at Heaven’s Gate.