The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Heavy Flesh

CODES: MC, NC, FF, MF, MA, SF

SYNOPSIS FOR EMCSA COVER PAGE: An agency discovers that, for invaders, soft technologies can be more effective than hard ones.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is a story based around a few of my recent biological mind-control imagealters and is a stand-alone piece. It was quick to write and I’m mostly satisfied with how it turned out. Thanks are due to Tabico for making an off-handed comment that motivated me to write this piece.

SQUICK WARNING: This story contains squicky material. There. I announced it.

LEGAL: This material is most certainly for ADULTS ONLY. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in your area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue. Copyright 2002 . ALL Rights Reserved. This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed and archived with this notice and header information attached. The author may be contacted at .

YOUR COMMENTS: Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

TO OTHER WRITERS: I can’t tell you to NOT use universe-specific elements of this story in your own work, but please credit this story as an inspiration if you do. :)

3—

Over drinks, the Chief turned to me and said, “It was too much for her.”

“What?” I asked.

“Watching the camp get taken.”

“Oh,” I said.

He fiddled with his pipe, stuffing in tobacco. Tamping it down with a silver tool.

“We’re pretty sure from watching the archives that some of the effects are intended to work through media, not just locally.”

“Come again?” I said.

“They weren’t just testing control methods on the girls and counselors. They were testing them on us, too. On Kim, specifically.”

“I see,” I said.

“By the time the fourth group came in she went right down into camp and offered herself up.”

The Chief lit his pipe.

“You know,” the Chief said, “they actually taught her how to prolong the process? She came for almost a week straight, until we found her. Fucked right out of her skull.”

He puffed on his pipe as we watched each other carefully and thought about that for a long time, silent.