The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey. This story combines my favorite two fetishes: Hypnosis/Mind Control and High Heels, preferably seven inch pumps without a platform. I’ve been refining it for about a year and a half now, and it’s to the point that I think it’s finished. Let me know what you think! It’s my first attempt at a story in either genre. If I get some favorable responses, maybe I’ll work up a sequel. Enjoy!

Heel & Obey

Robin left work and headed for the nearby subway station. Her life as a secretary wasn’t very glamorous but it supported her. She lived in a small apartment uptown by herself, not even a cat to keep her company. Living by herself gave her the freedom she so much desired. She had always been an independent child, and had moved out of her parents by the time she was eighteen. Moving to the big city was the next logical choice on her road to fame and fortune, or so she thought. Unfortunately, she had been stuck in the same dead-end secretarial job for the last four years with only one promotion. And that was only from head coffee-getter to head lunch-getter. There was no excitement in her life either, only perpetual boredom. The nine-to-five routine was getting stale. Even her life outside of work was sorely lacking. She very rarely went out, and if she did it was with her friend Karen who lived in her building, but had a boyfriend now and was now always busy with him. Speaking of a boyfriend, Robin hadn’t had one since she left home. She ached for the warmth and compassion of male companionship, but had never really found Mr. Right yet.

She turned the corner that led to the station and paused. She thought she had heard someone talking to her. More of a whisper though, than a normal conversational voice. There were many people around her, but they all seemed to be engrossed in their own day to day affairs. She started to walk on again towards the subway.

<Come to me> a voice echoed in the back of her thoughts.

Robin stopped again. Now she knew that she heard it. It was definitely talking to her.

“Oh great.” She thought to herself. “Now I’m hearing voices in my head.”

<Come to me>

The voice had a soft pleasing tone. Robin was suddenly curious to find the source of the mysterious calling. She made her way through the crowds of people and found herself standing in front of a shoe store that she had never noticed on her way home before. The name on the sign said, “Heel & Obey”, and featured a silhouette of a woman on her knees in front of a large high heeled shoe.

<Come to me>

She opened the shop door and went inside. A small chime sounded as she entered and a woman stood up from behind the small counter in the back of the store. Robin was taken aback at the sight of her. She had on a skimpy black patent latex dress. Her breasts were practically falling out of the top. The dress itself was so short that you could almost make out the tops of her stockings. As she came out from around the back of the counter, the most striking item of her wardrobe was revealed. On her feet where some of the highest heeled pumps Robin had ever seen. They had to have seven-inch heels and were made out of the shiniest black patent material. Even though they were this impossible to walk in height, the woman moved with grace and ease upon them.

“Can I help you?” The woman asked.

“Uh, I don’t know...” Robin stammered. She didn’t quite know why she was even in here.

<Buy me> the voice said in her mind.

“Do you need assistance?” The woman intoned.

<Buy me> Again the voice sounded in Robin’s mind.

“Uh, yes I was interested in purchasing a pair of shoes.” Robin wondered why she just said that, she knew she had plenty of shoes at home.

“Oh, excellent!” The woman exclaimed with a large smile. “I have just the pair for you! Please have a seat!”

Robin sat down and the woman went off into the back of the store. She returned a few minutes later with a black shoebox and pulled up a stool opposite Robin. Robin could almost see up her dress and when the woman bent over to open the box, she could see right down her dress. She quickly averted her eyes.

“I think these will be perfect for you!” The woman cheerfully exclaimed. “All of our customers have loved them!”

She lifted the lid and took out a pair of shoes that looked just like hers, except that they had a three- inch heel instead of a seven-inch one. The black patent shimmered and was entrancing to Robin.

“Please remove your old shoes,” the clerk said, almost at a whisper.

Robin removed her very sensible flats and the woman gently took her left foot in her hand and slid on the shoe.

Almost immediately a rush of pleasure coursed through Robin’s veins. Why was she getting so excited over a pair of shoes?! She fought to keep herself under control as the clerk placed the right shoe on her foot.

“Now stand up and try them out!” The woman said.

“I don’t think I can walk in these.” Robin stated. “I’ve never even owned a pair of heels this high before.”

“Oh, don’t worry!” The woman shook her head. “Before you know it, you’ll practically be dancing in them!”

“Ok, sure” Robin stood up and attempted a step. Much to her surprise, she walked pretty well in them. She walked around the store a little before coming back to sit down.

“Ok, I’ll take them! Wrap them up for me please.”

“Well, you really should keep them on you know. It’ll help to get you accustomed to walking in them. Maybe someday you can even try out shoes with heels like mine!”

Robin glanced down again at the woman’s shoes. There was no way she would ever be able to walk in something like that!

“Oh, I could never walk in shoes like those!” She took out her wallet. “How much do I owe you?”

“These shoes are $20.” The clerk stated as she walked back over to the register. “You know, you should think about applying for a job here. We are so shorthanded. And someone who loves shoes as much as you do would be perfect for this job.”

Robin looked at the woman for a moment and said, “Um, no thank you, I already have a job.”

“Oh well”, the clerk looked dejected, “If you change your mind, there’s always a position open for you.”

Robin took her wallet out of her purse and paid her. Then she gathered up her things and started on her way home. On her way out of the store, the woman waved and smiled. Robin waved back and left.

Finally making it back to her apartment, Robin unlocked the door and went inside. She walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. Her feet weren’t even tired from all the walking that she had done. Usually they felt like they were going to fall off by the time she made it home. She went to kick off her newly acquired shoes when a voice said in her mind, <Leave me on>.

Robin thought for a moment. “Maybe I should leave them on. After all, the woman said I needed to get used to them.” She sat there a moment and then went to make herself supper.

She kept the shoes on all evening then found that it was time to go to bed. She took off the shoes and placed them by her dresser, then she got undressed. Robin looked at her body in the mirror. She wasn’t bad looking at all. She had a very firm and tight little butt and perky breasts that where just the right size. There wasn’t an ounce of unwanted fat on her body. Working out regularly kept her in terrific shape.

She walked over to the bed and got in. She was just about to turn out the light when the voice said, <Put me on>.

Robin immediately got out of bed and picked up the shoes. She walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge. She sat thinking for a moment. “Why would I put these back on? It’s time for bed.”

<Put me on> the voice said again.

Without another thought, she put on both of the shoes.

<Strap and lock> the voice ordered.

Robin looked back down at the shoes. They suddenly had two-inch wide straps to hold her ankle, and each strap had a pair of small gold locks. “This is insane!” She thought to herself. “Where the heck did these come from!” She started to try to take them off.

<STRAP AND LOCK> This time the voice boomed in her head, it wasn’t soft at all.

As she bent down to try and remove them, she instead found herself carefully strapping the left shoe on and locking each lock in place. She did the same with the right.

After securing each shoe the voice said <Now sleep>.

She turned off the light and slept.

The next morning she awoke to find the shoes still on her feet. She rolled out of bed and saw that the ankle straps were gone. They had returned to a normal pair of pumps. She went to the closet and got out what she would wear for the day. Then she went and made breakfast. She did all of this still wearing the shoes. When she went into shower, only then did the voice say, <Remove me to shower>. She complied and then showered. After she got dressed the voice said, <Put me on>. Once again, Robin obeyed.

Robin had another uneventful day at work and soon she was on her way home again. She decided to go back to the shoe store and try to return the shoes. She entered the store and saw that the woman from before was helping another customer. Upon seeing Robin enter, the clerk jumped to her feet and walked over and said, “Hi! Are you enjoying your new shoes?”

Robin was about to tell her the strange occurrence that went on last night, but instead she found herself saying, “Yes, I enjoy these shoes. I keep them on always.”

The woman smiled. “Excellent. You know, you should apply for a job here. In fact, why don’t you help out this woman over here.” She gestured at a young girl sitting in a chair. The girl was in her early twenties and was wearing baggy jeans and a half-shirt.

“Hmmm, let me try to sell her on a pair of these.” Robin strode over and stood before the girl. The girl looked up at her. “Hi, I see you are wanting a pair of shoes?”

“Uh, yeah. Why else would I be in here? I need a new pair of running shoes.”

“Oh my, running shoes? What on earth for? What you really want is a nice pair of shiny black patent pumps that you can wear all the time!”

“What! Why the hell would I want those?! I’m looking for shoes I can jog in, not go dancing!” Just show me some running shoes.”

Robin looked at the clerk for help. “She wants running shoes. I don’t think I can make a sale.”

The clerk said, “Wait one minute, I’ll be right back...Oh by the way miss, what size running shoe do you take?”

“Six and a half,” the girl said.

The clerk strutted off to the back room and returned with a black shoebox and handed it to Robin. “Here see if she likes these...”

Robin took the box and lifted the lid. Inside was a pair of shoes, but not like the ones that Robin had on. These were a pair of black patent shoes, but these looked like a pair of mary janes. They had a rounded toe and a strap that went over your foot with a little gold clasp to secure each one. Each one also had a three-inch heel. Robin took the right shoe out and held it up.

“Now see, these are perfect for you!”

The clerk smiled and said, “Yes, I think they would go great with a nice pleated plaid miniskirt and some white knee socks. You did say you were a college student. Don’t they have a dress code?”

The girl looked stunned for a moment then said, “Yes, these shoes are just what I’m looking for...they are so cute! Let me try them on!”

The clerk took the shoes from Robin and said, “Excellent work, you should come back soon and apply! You did an excellent job with her. You have the natural talent for sales!”

Robin looked at the clerk and blinked, as if waking from sleep. “Uh...no. I already have a job though, so I think I’ll pass.” She spun and quickly walked to the door.

The clerk waved and shouted after her, “Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your shoes!”

Once outside, Robin looked around. Why was she here? She shrugged and moved off for the subway.

Robin made it home and made dinner. This time she didn’t even try to remove the shoes. She kept them on all evening. When it was time for bed again, she undressed and then put the shoes under the bed. As she reached for the light the voice said, <Put me on>. Robin knew that she should, but tried to resist. She turned off the light and crawled into bed.

<DO NOT DISOBEY ME> the voice thundered in her skull. She threw back the sheets and quickly turned on the light. Without a second thought, she had each shoe in place on her feet.

<STRAP AND LOCK> the voice commanded.

She strapped and locked each shoe.

<NOW SLEEP>

Robin slept.

This routine went on for a month. She would wear the shoes all day and at night she would strap them on and lock them. She was to the point where she didn’t even rely on the voice to issue her commands. It had all become second nature.

Robin awoke one Saturday to find a slight change in the shoes. It appeared that the heel had grown slightly. Instead of three-inch heels, they now appeared to be closer to four. To her amazement, she still walked normally in them.

Robin found herself wearing the shoes, not only to work, but also on the weekends. She would go shopping in them. She went to the movies in them. She basically went everywhere in them on.

Another month went by and again the heels grew another inch in height. Now they were five inches, and Robin was sure that she would break her neck walking in them. Once again though, the transition was seamless and she quickly found herself adapted to them. Life went on as normal at this new heel height.

One morning the voice said to her, <Call out sick to work>.

Not wanting to disobey, she picked up the phone and told her boss that she had a bad stomach virus. She hung up the phone and awaited her next instruction.

<Go shopping for the following items: short skirts, sexy lingerie, stockings, and tight, form fitting tops and blouses>

She showered and got dressed, then went out and spent most of the day going from store to store purchasing the items the voice had told her to get.

The next day she was instructed to wear only the sexy things that she had bought the previous day. She looked at her new look in the mirror. She had on a black miniskirt that came up about six inches above her knees, a tight white blouse that accentuated her breasts, a garter belt and stockings with seams up the back of each leg, and of course her black patent pumps.

“My god,” she thought, “I look like a hooker!”

<You enjoy your new look> the voice crooned.

“I look good though,” she quickly added.

At work Robin got many looks from her boss and from her fellow coworkers. She would show up each day in her sexy new look and each day she was ogled by someone new either at the office or on the way home. At first all the attention bothered her, but soon it was welcome. She even started to get offers for dates, but the voice told her to disregard them and say no.

The heels grew again in height to six inches. As the heels grew, so did her need to wear them. She found it hard to walk without them on. The muscles in her calves had become stretched and her feet were starting to become permanently formed into the pointed position. She also found herself wearing her lingerie to bed now. She owned several different sets, but her favorite was a little black number that had a pair of crotchless panties.

Her look at work had become something of a distraction though, and one day she was called into her bosses’ office and told that she must start dressing more conventionally. Of course, she didn’t comply, as the voice told her to keep dressing sexily. The next week she was fired. This didn’t bother Robin, because now she could spend more time with her shoes.

One evening she got a knock at her door. She went and opened it, and there stood her best friend Karen.

“What’s happened to you Robin!” she exclaimed. “You haven’t called me in a month and all you do is stay here in your apartment dressed like a slut!” She barged her way into the apartment and sat down.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Robin said.

“Look at you! You’re all dressed up like a prostitute! And look at those shoes, they have to have at least seven inch heels on them!”

“Yes I know, don’t you just love them?! They became seven inches just this morning! I’m so excited!” Robin beamed from ear to ear.

“We are going to return those shoes right now! You started acting weird as soon as you got them! Take me to where you bought them.”

“Ok sure, maybe we’ll get you a pair too!”

“I seriously doubt it!” Karen snapped.

They both grabbed the subway downtown. They walked the short distance to the shoe shop. Even though it was close to six in the evening, it was still open.

Karen looked up at the sign in disgust. “You actually bought them here? What is this place? Some kind of sick fetish shop?”

Robin turned and looked at her. “The name says it all, “Heel & Obey”! What else in life would I ever want to do?!”

Karen looked in awe at her friend, then grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the store.

The woman behind the counter stood up and rushed over to them.

“Ah, we have been expecting you!” She exclaimed. “Who is your friend? Would she like some shoes too?”

“No I wouldn’t, and my friend would like to return her pair!” Karen stated.

“I think that your friend is quite comfortable with her purchase.” The woman said. “In fact, she was just about to ask for a job here selling shoes.”

“I was wondering if you needed any help here, I don’t have a job, and I would enjoy selling these shoes to anyone.” Robin looked anxiously for an answer from the woman.

“Why yes! We do have an opening! Why don’t you go in the back and get changed into your work uniform? I will talk to your friend.”

“Yes, that is an excellent idea.” Robin said, and moved past Karen to go into the back room.

Karen yelled, “Robin, stop! Where are you going?!”

“She is going to change into her new uniform.” The woman stated. “Why don’t you have a seat and she will be right out to help you.”

<Sit down and wait> a voice said to Karen.

“I think I’ll sit down and wait for her.” Karen sat and the woman went off into the back.

Several minutes later, Robin emerged from the back wearing the same black latex dress and stockings that the clerk had on. She had on her seven inch black patent pumps and she also wore a smile.

“Can I help you, miss?” she said to Karen as she walked up and stood before her.

Karen looked up at her and said, “Yes. Yes, you can. I’m looking for a pair of black patent pumps. Do you have anything in stock?”

“Why yes, we have just the thing! Let me get them for you!” She deftly spun on her heel and went into the back room.

She returned with a black shoebox. “I think you will be quite happy with these! I know I am!”

THE END