The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hello Dolly”

by URN My Power

Jennifer drummed her fingers on the table, barely even paying attention to what her lab partner, Melvin, was doing. She wouldn’t even be here if she wasn’t in desperate need of the extra credit in chemistry. She couldn’t stay Homecoming Queen if she failed any of her classes.

“Are you done yet, dimwad?” she demanded. Melvin lit the Bunsen burner and set a beaker of toilet-water-blue liquid on a stand just above the flame.

“This needs to come to a boil.” he said. “When it’s all boiled, it should turn sort of a macaroni and cheese yellow, and that’s when we pour it into the green powder.”

“And this stuff really works?”

“Yeah.” Melvin replied. “I’ve done this before, you know. I’m only showing this to you because I’ve got too many absences and I need to make up for all those seventies. And if you pay attention to what I’m telling you, you’ll be able to bullshit your way through your half of the demonstration and keep your title.” He launched once more into explanations of the chemical reactions involved in the creation of the powerful supplement mixture, which would fight zits while stimulating glands in the female body to increase bust size, boost metabolism and increase energy. Then, when the mixture had turned yellow just as Melvin had predicted, he pulled it from the heat and poured it into a small bowl of green powder. “The powder bonds with the supplement, and after it cools it turns it into a kind of green Jell-O.” he said. “This is the easy part to explain, so this is where I hand it off to you.” He handed her a piece of paper. “It’s just like learning your lines for a play. Remember the rave reviews you got for playing Juliet? You won’t understand these lines any better, but you’re pretty good at spouting stuff by rote.” Jennifer stuck her tongue out at Melvin, then looked down at the piece of paper. It was written just like one of the more detailed scripts of some of the plays she had been in. Jennifer was good at putting herself on display, and had quickly gotten the hang of following stage directions. “All the hard words are spelled phonetically, so if you don’t know what something is, just say it like it’s spelled.” She could detect no scorn in his voice, but she narrowed her eyes anyway. Melvin stirred the bowl’s contents until it became a lime-green color. Then he poured the liquid into a set of small, plastic molds in the shapes of animals, then stuck the molds in a miniature fridge. Melvin, wisely, excused himself to get some snacks while the gellatin chilled. When he returned, he was burdened with a little bit of everything, from chips to hot fries to chocolate to crackers and peanut butter or cheese, which he dropped off. Then he left once again, and returned with three cans of Dr. Pepper and three of Diet Dr. Pepper. Jennifer used a pen from her purse as a lever to pop the top on her drink, not wanting to mess up her manicure. Melvin checked on the gellatin. The small size of the molds had allowed several of them to congeal. He pulled one out and offered it to Jennifer.

“What?” she snapped.

“Try one.” he said, his tone and posture nonthreatening, his face pleasant. “Trust me, this’ll let you get the body you want without having to deny yourself the finer things in life.”

“Like what?” Jennifer demanded.

“Chocolate.” Melvin replied, taking a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and popping it in his mouth. “All the delicious foods you learned to love as a kid, but which society demands you deny yourself in an effort to remain thin. Part of what this is is a metabolism enhancer. You’ll be able to vamoose those pesky inches you’ve been bitching about to your friends, and it’ll make your boobies bigger, too. You’ll be able to show that slut Nellie that you don’t have be a rich, spoiled brat to get the boobies you want.”

“How’s that thing taste?” Jennifer asked. Melvin could see how tempted she was.

“Well, the male version I tried yesterday tasted okay.” Melvin said. “Just like Jell-O. This batch is lime flavored, and the molds were just big enough for a dose.”

“What male version?” Jennifer asked.

“It does the zit-fighting number and the metabolism boosting, but instead of giving guys big boobs, it gives us big cocks.”

“Like you’ll ever use yours?” Jennifer remarked. Melvin ignored it.

“It has also stimulated some other interesting growth spurts. The side effects are marked increase in appetite, heightened senses, increased pheromone production, near-constant arousal and some interesting wet dreams every night.” Shaking her head, she took the jiggly butterfly-shaped treat from him. She closed her eyes and popped it into her mouth. It did indeed taste like lime Jell-O. Smiling, Melvin headed for the door.

“If it works, you’ll start getting hungry soon because of your boosted metabolism.” he said. “I’ll get you something a little more substantial than the fare from the snack machine. Back in five.” He moved quickly without running, to his car. He drove to the Taco Bell up the street, got two orders of Mucho Grande Nachos, and drove back. It took a little more than five minutes, but Jennifer wouldn’t notice. During one of the many occasions in which Jennifer hadn’t been looking, Melvin had put another of his chemical creations into the gellatin powder. Sure enough, Jennifer was sitting in her stool, apparently daydreaming. The remainder of the snacks had been eaten. He copped a feel, receiving no response. She was indeed ready. The chemical he had mixed into the gellatin powder was designed to lower her resistance, making her extremely susceptible to suggestion. “Lie down, Jennifer.” he said.

“Okay.” she sighed, and slid off her stool. Melvin caught her before she hurt herself, and he laid her down on the floor. He brushed her blonde hair out of her face and stood there for a minute, admiring her body. She was wearing a maroon and gold letter jacket, tight form-fitting designer blue jeans, and expensive sneakers. Melvin had been the nerdy type: Glasses, asthma, kind of chunky, an easy target for bullies. But since taking the male version of the supplement, he had changed a great deal physically. So much so that his asthma and the need for glasses had disappeared. The penis-growth aspect of the supplement had worked well, adding four inches to his previously six-inch member and tripling the girth. And right now it stuck out one leg of his boxers, displaying its full length as he gazed upon the helpless Jennifer.

“Relax, Jennifer.” he said. “You’re very tired. You’re very, very tired, Jennifer. You need to rest, to sleep. You need to sleep, Jennifer. Let go of your worries, your cares, even your thoughts. Let it all go, Jennifer. Let it all go and sleep. You can still hear me, Jennifer. You can still hear me talking to you. I want to tell you about a girl I know. Her name is Dolly. Dolly is very pretty. She likes to make people happy, she likes pretty things, she likes when people thank her, and when they tell her she’s a good girl. She loves praise. She throws all of herself into whatever she does. But she is afraid to make decisions. She is afraid of what might happen to her if she makes the wrong decision. Worry used to eat at her constantly, stealing away her ability to enjoy life. That was until she met her Master. He was a strong, yet fair personality who quickly took her under his protection. As long as she did everything he told her to, he would protect her and guide her. As puberty passed and young womanhood arrived, obedience became habit, became part of her nature. She could not imagine life without her Master’s guidance, without his command, gently molding her, guiding her, protecting her. One day while they were shopping at a mall, she became separated from her Master. For eight hours she wandered aimlessly, desperate to find him again. After eight hours, she collapsed to her knees, weeping in despair. She felt so alone, so incomplete, so lost.” Jennifer was crying now, tears leaking from between her closed eyelids. “After a while, her Master found her. He had been looking for her, too, and had only been able to find her after she stopped wandering aimlessly through the mall. She was so happy she made love to him right there. She had learned her lesson. Her Master knew best, and without him, she couldn’t make the right decisions. She began to depend even more upon her Master, letting him dress her and style her hair. She became, literally, his Dolly, a toy to be played with and displayed, to be used however her Master saw fit.

“Now, I want you to picture her in your mind. We’re going to play a game. Picture in your mind, stepping out of yourself. Outside of your persona, you have no identity, no memory, you are a blank slate. Now step into the other persona. Now you are Dolly. The next face you see will be the face of your Master. Open your eyes, Dolly. Open your eyes for me.” Dolly opened her eyes and smiled. She hugged him, and then their lips met. “What do you think of your outfit, Dolly?”

“Preppy.” Dolly replied after giving her letter jacket and skirt a cursory evaluation. “Rich preppy.”

“It was on sale.” Melvin replied. “But you’re right. Why don’t you take it off for me?” Dolly obediently disrobed. Melvin took off his own clothes, and Dolly smiled, falling to her knees before his ten-inch erection. She immediately took him in her mouth, suckling like a calf at her mother’s teat. Her fellatio brought him off in record time, and she swallowed every drop like an expert. She licked and nuzzled his flaccid cock until he was hard again, then she looked expectantly at him, awaiting orders. “Stand up and turn around.” he said. Dolly obeyed, shivering with excitement. “Spread your legs and bend over.” She complied, sliding her feet apart until he told her to stop just past shoulder distance, and bending over until her hands touched the floor. He widened her stance some more, and entered her very wet slit from behind. He lasted much longer since he had just come once already, but eventually blasted inside her. “You’re a good Dolly.” he said as he sat back on one of the stools. “Get dressed and lie down now. I have more instructions for you.”

“Okay.” Dolly replied, always eager for instructions. When she was dressed and lying down, Melvin spoke again.

“Now, Dolly, I want you to fall back down into that wonderful sleep you were in when I woke you. Let me know when you’re there.”

“I’m there.” Dolly sighed, smiling slightly.

“Good girl.” he said. “Search your mind. You should see another persona there. A persona named Jennifer, somewhat used.”

“I see her.” Dolly replied with a tone of distaste. “She’s a bitch. She hates you. I don’t like her either.”

“I know you may not like her, Dolly, but she is important if we are to stay together.” Melvin said. “No one must know that you are my pet love-doll. Jennifer will not arouse suspicion. I’ll have to make a few alterations, but she’ll do fine. You’ll have to wear her, like a costume for your mind, because that’s all she is. She’s not you. Understand?”

“I understand, Master.” Dolly said.

“You’re a good girl. Now, whenever I say the words ‘Hello Dolly,’ you will step out of the Jennifer persona and be yourself again, able to remember everything you did as Jennifer. When I say ‘Costume Jewelry,’ you will put on the Jennifer persona again. Jennifer will never remember being Dolly. She will be completely unaware of you. Completely clueless. Understand? She will never be suspicious of any lost time, because you will act as her subconscious and make up a story for her. Now, Dolly, I want you to step into the Jennifer persona.”

“I am Jennifer.” the deeply-entranced young woman lying on the floor said.

“Jennifer, in the interests of the experiment, you are going to call me every night as you are examining yourself in the bathtub or shower, and report any changes you notice. Any at all. Understand?”

“Yeah, I got it.” Jennifer replied.

“Do you like being this relaxed?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You can come back to this wonderful, relaxing sleep whenever you hear me say the words ‘Sleeping Beauty.’”

“Okay.” she said, slightly less irritated.

“Wednesday night, you will come over to my house for another dose, and will continue to do so every other night until the doses are gone. It is essential for the desired performance level. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And when you go home, you’re going to read your lines and commit them to memory before you take your bath or shower. You will find that you are reciting them perfectly by the time you’ve rehearsed it five times. Understand?”

“Yeah. That sounds great. It used to take me weeks to rehearse for a play.”

“Well, you’re going to be finding it easy to follow any will but your own from now on, Jennifer.” Melvin said. “Putting yourself on display and reciting lines from memory will soon come to be in your nature. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.” Jennifer said. “I like things being easy.”

“Good.” Melvin said. “But time’s wasting, and I’ll bet you’re hungry. Would you like something to eat?”

“Oh, yes, I feel like I haven’t eaten in days.”

“Okay, Jennifer, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and not remember anything that happened while you were asleep. As far as you’re concerned, you nodded off in the stool and I saved you from cracking your head open. Ready? Wide awake in five, four, three, two, one.” He snapped his fingers. Jennifer’s eyes opened.

“Wow, what happened?”

“You skipped lunch today, didn’t you?” Melvin asked.

“Yeah. Why?”

“I should have asked before I gave you the supplement. I laid you down after you fell asleep and rushed to Taco Bell to get us something to eat. How do you feel?”

“Um, a little woozy.” she said. “I’m kinda hungry, and my bra’s a little tight.”

“As long as you’re taking the development supplements, you might want to lay off the bras, because you’re going to be growing almost visibly. By tomorrow those B-cups should be ready for upper-level C-cups. By next Friday when I give you the metabolic stabilizer, you’ll be the envy of every silicone-chested bitch in Hollywood. Come on, you’d better eat something.”

“Long as you’re buying.” Jennifer said, digging into the food with gusto, completely ignoring calorie content for the first time in her adult life. Flavors and smells assailed her senses, and she reveled in them, letting go of her cares and just enjoying herself.

On the way home, she stopped off at Jack in the Box and bought a Sourdough Jack Combo, Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger Combo and five slices of cheesecake. She munched on the fries as she drove, carrying the rest of her food upstairs with her when she got home. She ignored her mother’s cries about fat content, locking the door and turning on her radio as she finished off her combo meals and started in on the cheesecake. The cake was flavor heaven, and Jennifer moaned in pleasure as she savored each luscious bite with its heavenly texture and rich flavor.

* * *

At about nine that evening, Melvin’s phone rang. He reached over to the TV tray he had set up by the tub and picked up the cordless phone.

“Hello?”

“Melvin? It’s Jennifer. Listen, don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but in the interests of the experiment” she emphasized “experiment” as if to preclude any notion on his part that there might be something personal, “I figured I ought to report my progress. I went up to the mall and got sized for a bra, but I didn’t buy anything because, like you said, they’re still growing, and I’ve gotten into the upper C-cup range now, and my figure’s starting to get, um, curvier.” Melvin began to stroke himself as he thought about it.

“Anything else I should know about?” he asked.

“Well, now that you mention it, my hair looks really shiny and my skin’s nice and clear, even on my butt where I used to get all kinds of zits and...um...”

“Don’t be shy.” Melvin continued, his finger tracing the tip of his head. “All in the interests of science, after all.”

“I, uh, I...I’ve been getting horny all day. Everything seems to remind me of sex. It’s kinda like when my big sister was pregnant and she used to get all doe-eyed at every so-so looking guy she met.”

“Are you masturbating, Jennifer?” Melvin asked. “Out of scientific curiosity...”

“Yessss...” she moaned.

“Ever seen the play ‘Hello Dolly?’” he asked.

“Master?” Dolly moaned into the phone. “Help me...”

“How are you masturbating, Dolly?” he asked.

“I’ve got my middle finger in my pussy, going in and out...ungh! I’m sorry...I’m not used to masturbating. Even Jennifer’s persona doesn’t give me any clues.”

“Find your clit.” Melvin said. “Take it in between your thumb and forefinger and roll it, or you can rub at the base if you want.”

“Oh, Master!” she moaned, obediently rolling her clit as she had been instructed.

“Now, imagine my hard cock filling you, inserted to the hilt in that sopping twat of yours.”

“Oh, yeah, I see it in my mind!” she moaned. “I can feel it too.”

“Imagine me playing with those lovely breasts of yours while I’m at it.” Melvin continued. Dolly’s moans intensified some. “Take one hand and pinch your nipple.” She moaned loudly. “Good girl. Now imagine your loving Master bending you over a table and fucking that eager cunt from behind like a bitch in heat because he knows you need to get off and he wants to help you.” She was alternately moaning and gasping into the phone. “You might want to stick some more fingers in yourself. That’s a good girl.” She was incoherent now. While stroking himself, Melvin directed his doll for almost ten minutes before it finally happened.

“Ah...ah...AAAHAAA!” she cried. “Oh, Master, thank you.”

“All we want Jennifer to remember of this is that I got her off with my voice in her time of need.” Melvin said. “Understand? Remember, she is not you, but you are her. You may act like her when wearing her persona, but you are what lies beneath.”

“I understand, Master.” Dolly said.

“Costume Jewelry.”

“I can’t believe that happened.” Jennifer sighed. “I hope this doesn’t get to be a habit.”

“Just happy to be of assistance.” Melvin said, turning off the handset. Then he beat off until his jism squirted high on the wall, imagining Dolly writhing in ecstasy beneath him. Once he was all clean he used a washrag to clean the spunk from the wall. Taking full advantage of the fact that he was the only one home, he went into the main part of the house, wrapped only in a towel, drew the curtains, finished drying off, and went up to his room still naked. He pulled an orange gellatin scorpion created in a Creepy Crawlers mold from his small, private fridge and popped the tangy arachnid into his mouth. Then he went downstairs to get something more substantial into his stomach.

* * *

Jennifer walked into the lunchroom, hungrier than she had been in a while. Her breasts had levelled off in the upper end of the C-cup range as her legs had begun to grow longer. She was taller now, her pants riding up to mid-calf. Her curvy, new figure had been drawing people’s eyes all day. Her stomach grumbled as she waited in line. She bought a plate of chili-cheese fries, four slices of pizza, nine mozzarella sticks, a plate of curly fries and a glass of ice which she filled with iced tea from a cyllinder near where the lines entered the serving area. The only area she found that was empty enough to put her tray down on was (big surprise) Melvin’s table. She caught sight of the crowd she usually hung out with, gawking at her food-laden tray and high-water pants. She didn’t care. She was hungry.

“I wish I’d worn a skirt today.” she muttered.

“I see your legs have grown.” Melvin said, keeping his face as passive and scientific as possible.

“I didn’t notice it last night.” Jennifer said. “I thought you said it was going to give me bigger boobs, not more leg.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I just wish I’d thought to wear a miniskirt today instead of pants.”

“I’m sorry.” Melvin said sincerely. “I should have guessed the same hormonal changes which cause breast growth also cause other growth spurts.”

“I’m so horny right now I could scream.” Jennifer added, beginning to stuff her face. “But I’m also hungry enough to eat a cow. Hooves, ears, tail, the whole thing.”

“Have you been skipping any meals?”

“No.” Jennifer replied. “I woke up about five-thirty this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I went to the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast, and before I knew it I had eaten about half the breakfast food in the house.”

“Clearly it’s time to seek some...additional funding for the project.” Melvin muttered. “Ever watch Sleeping Beauty?” Jennifer slumped in her seat. “Jennifer, I need you to tell the aides in study hall that you are working on a project which requires internet use. Then I need you to go online and find out everything you can about hypnosis. Before coming over to my house this evening, I want you to find one of your attractive, rich friends and hypnotize her. She is to be deeply entranced when you bring her over. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Now, when I snap my fingers, you’re going to wake up and forget everything that happened during your happy nap. Understand? Wide awake in five, four, three, two, one.” snap Jennifer blinked, jerking upright. Seeing the time, she quickly went back to stuffing her face. She was happily full when the bell rang. “I’ve got free period after lunch. Do you want to skip this class? Nothing personal, but you look about ready to impale yourself on the next long, stiff object you find.”

“I can’t skip any classes if I want to stay Homecoming Queen.” Jennifer replied. He walked her to her next class. They had three minutes left, so he pulled her into the janitor’s closet and they fucked fast and furious while trying simultaneously to be quiet. Her libido appeased for now, Jennifer made herself presentable and went to class.

* * *

“Stupid Internet.” Jennifer muttered. “Billions and billions of websites to choose from, and I can’t find one that tells me how to hypnotize anybody.” She was about to give up when she noticed something she had ignored before. The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive. At the end of her rope, she clicked it, and opened a separate window which defaulted to the homepage, so she could switch between them if anybody came by. Between stories, she switched over to the other window and put it in a different place to throw off the usage logs. Many of the stories involved magic or freaky technology, but she did manage to find stories with decent inductions. She made notes quickly as time ticked away. She rubbed absently at her crotch, imagining what it might be like to be hypnotized, to have her mind’s security measures bypassed like firewalls in a well-hacked computer until she was nothing more than a living blowup doll. She left the library five minutes before the bell, and found a young science nerd leaving the restroom. She grabbed him and pulled him into the chemistry lab. She kissed him passionately, rubbing at his crotch with her hand until he responded. She was delighted to find that he was bigger than the usual science-nerd fare, although not as big as Melvin had been earlier in the janitor’s closet. She imagined him filling her even as she shafted herself on the nerd, though she did remember to get him to use the condom in his wallet. He moaned as she moved on him, making him come twice before she managed to bring herself off. She took a moment to catch her breath before making herself presentable once more.

“Breathe one word of this to anybody and I swear I’ll kill you.” she snarled. “Understand?” The nerd nodded as he did himself up, disposing of the condom in a biohazard box. At least she felt a little better, though the condom did take the edge off the thrill. She was still fantasizing about Melvin and his large member. She remembered sucking off a black teacher once to get a grade raised, but even his hadn’t been that big. And that had been before her last growth spurt at fifteen, so obviously her perceptions of the world were different now. Scenes from the stories she’d read floated through her mind and she felt herself growing aroused again. It would have to wait, though. She still had another class to go to, and then it would be off to her place with her rich-but-not-spoiled friend, Teri. There, she would try out some of the tricks she had learned from the stories.

* * *

Melvin opened the door to find Jennifer and Teri on his porch. Without even waiting for his permission, Jennifer led Teri up the stairs, offhandedly inquiring as to which room was Melvin’s. Melvin closed the door and led the way, careful not to bump Teri lest he jar her out of her obviously-deep trance. A few tests showed that Teri obviously didn’t have a will of her own in her current state.

“I wrote a script based on some of the stories I read online, especially the ones that took advantage of the victim’s ignorance about the nature of hypnosis.” Jennifer explained. “So she, with my help, turned herself into the perfect little zombie slave.”

“Hello Dolly.” Melvin said. Jennifer blinked as she reverted to the Dolly persona.

“What do you think, Master?” Dolly asked.

“You’ve done well for me, Dolly.” Melvin said, caressing her. She smiled and sighed happily. “She will serve us well. What triggers did you use?”

“Jennifer doesn’t have much imagination.” Dolly said, scribbling two triggers down on a notepad. To put Teri in zombie mode, all he had to do was say “Trance Now,” and to snap her back to normal, he needed to say “Wake Up.”

“But right now I’ll wager you’re in need of a nice, big fuck, aren’t you?” Melvin asked.

“Mmmm...yes, Master!” Dolly moaned.

“Teri, when I count to three, you’re going to go out the door, turn to the left, and go into the third door on the right, where my bathroom is, and you’re going to strip off your clothes and take a nice, thorough shower, and you won’t stop until you feel three taps at the back of your head. Then you will obey absolutely any command given you. One, two, three.” Teri left the room, closing the door behind her. With the audience gone, Melvin undressed his pet. Then Dolly undressed him. “Suck me, Dolly.” he commanded. Dolly moaned as she licked up and down the shaft and all over the head, lubing him up with her saliva.

“It’s bigger than I remember.” Dolly said.

“I’m still on the treatment.” Melvin replied. “My libido’s just as hyped up as yours is, and so is my metabolism.” Dolly moaned as she took the head in her mouth. She wanted this thing inside her, and she wanted it bad, but Master’s will came before her own desires. Her tongue swirled around him like an alien tentacle as she tried to bring her Master off. Suppressing her gag-reflex, she took him down her throat. She couldn’t breathe. Master held her head, preventing her from backing off. Her motions became more frantic, and finally he came down her throat and released her. She gasped for air and, to her own surprise, had an orgasm of her own.

“My life was in your hands.” she muttered. “And I got off on it.”

“Now, my dear, I want you to drape yourself over the bed there.” Melvin said. Dolly complied, and moaned as she felt his hardening penis at her opening. He slid in and got even harder. She felt his hot, saliva-slick member slide in farther than it had been before. She moaned, grinding back on him, trying to take him all the way to her cervix. She whimpered when she encountered his hips. He began to torment her with pleasure, driving her arousal level through the roof. Her nipples scratched against the coarse fabric of his topmost blanket. She noticed something white against the black material, but with the sensations wracking her body, she couldn’t form the words to inform her Master. The pleasure increased as he began thrusting harder, and the amount of liquid on the blanket increased as well. Whenever she came, she also squirted onto the blanket. During one orgasm, she felt him fountain inside her, increasing her pleasure as her insides were hosed with his come. She managed to get up after he had pulled out. Her breasts still felt heavy. “What’s this?” Master asked, putting his fingers in the liquid.

“I think I’m lactating.” Dolly replied. Master smiled. He took one breast in his mouth and began to drink. Dolly’s eyes rolled back in pleasure and she arched her back to shove more of her sensitive breast into his mouth. He drank until her left breast was empty, then moved to the right one.

“This has been an unexpected pleasure.” he said finally, wiping his mouth. “I should have realized your hormones would do this.”

“What does this mean?” Dolly asked.

“Only that you’ll need to be milked on a regular basis from now on.”

“I might like that.” Dolly said. “It felt like I was coming continuously when you did it.”

“Normally a lactating woman’s breasts become less sensitive, but the heightened senses which are a side-effect of your treatment counteract that, resulting in more pleasure for you.” he said, his face taking on the look of a scientist who was thinking aloud. Dolly felt lucky to have a smart man like him as her Master. “Speaking of which...” Master said, opening his small, private fridge and pulling a lime-green bug-shaped gellatin treat. “Eat it.” he commanded. She complied without hesitation. “Now, you’re going to want to lie down.” Dolly nodded and lay down on the floor. “Now just lie there and relax while I take these blankets to the laundry room.” He kissed her gently on the forehead, and she sighed happily.

Melvin gathered his bedclothes and carried them to the laundry room, hearing the shower running as he walked past the bathroom. After starting the clothes in the washing machine, he went into the bathroom and tapped Teri three times on the back of the head. Her eyes snapped open, completely empty of all expression. He remembered what Jennifer/Dolly had said earlier. “The perfect zombie slave.”

“Teri, you will obey absolutely any command you are given, understand?”

“Yes.” Teri replied.

“You are a mindless zombie, an obedient robot. I am your programmer. Prepare to accept your new programming.”

“I am ready.” Teri droned.

* * *

“Dolly, from now on while you are yourself you will slowly become more and more dependent upon me to guide you. Without what little self-control you have left to act as a base, Jennifer will begin to seek guidance as well. You will both find it easier to obey than to think. To help prevent a conflict, I want you to begin insinuating feelings for me into Jennifer’s persona.

“Tomorrow after school you are going to insist that I take you to the Golden Corral for an afternoon meal. Our bodies are still crying out for more food, and we will need to eat at buffet places whenever we can. I want you to purge jealousy from your mind, and from Jennifer’s, because Teri has agreed to join us. She is testing a third version of the formula for me. She will have the enhanced senses, libido and appetite we have experienced, only moreso because the formula I’m using is a faster-acting version, requiring only one week to complete. She has access to lots of money to help fund us. Now, I need you to switch to the Jennifer persona and keep her from noticing she’s naked even while she gets dressed. When I count down from five, you will awaken. Ready? Wide awake in five, four, three, two, one.”

* * *

Jennifer loved the attention she was getting now. Her lovely, new breasts bounced freely as she walked, and her curvaceous figure spiraled men’s eyes to the hidden treasure under her skirt. Her complexion had cleared and smoothed out.

She had bought silk and cotton shirts with smooth textures because, due to her enhanced senses, her rougher clothes had begun to itch. Teri had begun following her around like an eager pet, and for some reason, Jennifer found herself kissing her on occasion when they were alone in the bathroom. After only one day on the new treatment, Teri had exhibited the same growth Jennifer had noticed after two. Melvin followed her in line as she waited impatiently for her turn to get lunch. He instructed her to get some of everything, and she complied. He was, after all, in charge of the experiment, had undergone a similar treatment himself, and therefore knew her needs. They sat at their own table, apart from the others. All the food they had gotten (mostly Teri) filled the rest of it. They all stuffed their faces, not really talking much. After their bodies had what they needed, they got up and walked out. There were still five minutes before the bell rang, and Jennifer’s libido was in need of quenching. Teri sat outside the closet, pretending to be studying, and served as lookout as Jennifer and Melvin did it in the closet. Her first orgasm wet Jennifer’s shirt, and Melvin pulled it up and began to milk her. She was in ecstasy. She had no idea sex could be this good. With her two main pleasure zones both receiving attention, Jennifer allowed herself to stop thinking and just savor the experience. Melvin covered her mouth to keep her quiet.

With her libido appeased for now, she traded places with Teri, whose lust had begun to overpower her judgement. Jennifer didn’t bother to pretend to be studying. She was too busy fantasizing about Melvin.

Later on that same day, Jennifer’s breasts again began to feel heavy, so she and Melvin ducked into the chemistry lab, where he quickly began to suckle. Jennifer was too busy enjoying the sensations to realize that Mrs. Staczinski had seen them enter, and was approaching them quickly. Melvin was switching to the other boom when the gray-haired woman pulled him off her.

“Mrs. Staczinski, let me explain.” Jennifer said.

“Explain it to the principal.” the woman snarled. Melvin grabbed the woman and turned her around so she faced Jennifer. He clamped one hand over her mouth.

“Shut up and listen.” he snarled.

“Mrs. Staczinski, the problem is, I’ve started to lactate.” Jennifer said, holding her unmilked boob with one hand. “They start hurting if I don’t get milked at least twice a day. I chose Melvin because I can trust him to keep my secret. Now, can we trust you?” Mrs. Staczinski looked at the larger, fuller breast Jennifer held, seeing the milk leaking out.

“Alright.” the woman said. “As long as Melvin here doesn’t touch me anymore.”

“Gladly.” Melvin replied, releasing the old bag and washing his hands at the sink. Mrs. Staczinski walked out, and the pair went unmolested from then on.

* * *

Teri’s transformation was far less subtle than Jennifer’s. Right from the get-go, she was made submissive and obedient. In contrast to Jennifer, Teri needed to be milked between four and eight times a day. By Friday, she had withdrawn from school because her need for sex so distracted her that she could no longer concentrate on anything else. Wearing a remote-controlled, vibrating, double-penetration dildo-and-panty rig, a stealth headset from which she could receive commands, and underwired supports for her enlarged breasts, she hid in closets near her Master’s classes. Throughout her idle time, the following thoughts repeated themselves in her mind: Obey. Come. Fuck anything Master wants.

By the following Monday, when the metabolic stabilizer had failed to work for her the way Melvin had planned, he had had to buy her a back support to keep her large chest from throwing out her back.

* * *

“Any questions?” Jennifer asked as she completed her presentation. As far as she knew, her delivery had been perfect. She had kept her mind blank, delivering her presentation by rote, changing her expressions automatically, even going so far as blinking on cue. The males in the room raised their hands. Jennifer pointed to one of the football players in the back.

“Would you go out with me?” the man asked. Jennifer could see the bulge in his pants. He was not as big as Melvin. She laughed anyway.

“Any questions pertaining to the presentation?” she asked. Melvin had prepared her for this, and had given her a set of stimulus-response scripts for each possible question. Even technical ones.

“Your presentation was really great. Would you go out with me?” said another jock. Jennifer rolled her eyes and took a question from a female in the front row.

“Are you completely straight?” the girl asked, unashamed as she stared at the beautiful woman before her.

“I think we’ve heard enough.” the instructor said. “Very interesting project, and very good presentation, both of you.” Jennifer and Melvin took a bow and moved their presentation equipment out of the room. Jennifer kissed Melvin passionately when they were alone.

“This is the best extra-credit project I’ve ever had.” Melvin said.

“I’m glad we did it.” Jennifer sighed.

“Would you like to go see a play after school?” Melvin asked. “I was thinking we could catch a nice production of Hello Dolly.”

“Do I still have to pretend to be Jennifer, Master?” Dolly asked.

“We’ve still got most of the school year.” Master replied. “Don’t worry, though. I’ll let you stay you all weekend.”

“Thank you, Master.” Dolly replied.

“You can pleasure me while I try to stabilize Teri’s metabolism.”

“As you wish, Master.” Dolly said.

“We have to finish off the school day, though. Costume Jewelry.”

“Please, Melvin, fuck me now.” Jennifer said. Melvin smiled. The more dependent she became on him, the less distinguishable her two personas became from one another. It was just the way he liked it.

End.