The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I have a friend who likes to wear latex, at least I used to have her. No, that’s not how to start this.

Ever find an abandoned manuscript in Starbucks and think to yourself “I have to look, I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t?” Friend, take my advice and forgive yourself. Yours truly took a look.

HELLO DOLLY

version I

is all the title page said, and someone wrote in red pen OK and signed it AB. It’s very curious, very kinky, and clearly intended to be recorded.

Here’s where my friend in latex comes in. She loves to role play as a sex doll, and since this seemed right up her skirt, I gave her a copy. She raised her arm briefly while reading it and when she finished had a strange, far-away look in her eyes, like you have when you’re peeing in somebody’s pool. “I know someone I need to share this with,” was all she said, and then with a curiously fluid, mechanical motion she got up and walked out the door.

I haven’t seen her in a week, no one has. I’m sure she’s fine but honey, if you read this, call home. We love you as much as ever.

HELLO DOLLY

Please be aware, the repeated use of this file will result in a desire to be doll-like, a deepening satisfaction from such feelings, and a need to return every time you feel your Dolly Desires calling to or controlling your body. Your beautiful, latex, mindless Body.

It’s time for you to get ready, time for future Dolly to get ready to go deep. The room should be dark and your clothing, off. The body should be lying down, covered by a sheet or blanket, relaxed and comfortable. We will begin with three deep breaths to prepare you for the transformation.

One, take in a deep breath. Hold it, and let it out.

Two, take in a deep breath. Hold it, and let it out.

Three, take in a deep breath. Hold it, and let it out.

Breathe naturally now as you listen to my voice and close your eyes. You feel a wave of relaxation washing over you as the body becomes heavier and the shoulders droop and relax. You naturally enjoy these relaxing feelings. Now, my voice is what you need to focus on as you begin to go deep. My voice is becoming the focus of your attention as you start to go deeper. My voice becomes clearer and more relaxing the deeper you go.

You feel like a good girl when you respond in this way. You may even hear yourself say it, good girl . Good Girl. You feel like an obedient, happy child whenever you are praised, and that is because you are. You love doing what you are told like a little girl. Good girl.

You feel safe and warm in the dark room, the body more relaxed with each word you hear. You feel so safe and comfortable, it’s easy to imagine everything you are told. You enjoy doing what you are told and obey like an eager child, just like a good girl. Good girl. You feel so happy and safe, it’s natural to respond without thinking. You enjoy responding without thinking and allow yourself to do this like the obedient child you desire to be. Everything here feels right and natural, and you know you’re a good girl to respond this way. Good girl.

The body is so heavy now, each word I say making it feel heavier, more relaxed. Such a deep, warm feeling, almost melting into relaxation, that it really can’t move. The body is so heavy and limp that you don’t want it to move. The body does what it is told, and you are telling it to not move. You have complete control over the body and the body enjoys this control. The body enjoys control by its Owner, naturally. When the body allows itself to be controlled, it is rewarded by the words “good girl”. Good girl.

It’s a good feeling to be this controlled, and the body waits for more. The more the body relaxes, the more it obeys, and the more it enjoys these experiences. The body has a natural, submissive need to obey, and it relaxes into this feeling more and more deeply as it surrenders control, surrenders all control, now. Now. Surrendering All Cuntrol. Now. Good girl.

In your imagination you see a monitor descend from the ceiling. The body’s eyes are closed but in your imagination they are open and you see a monitor descend from the ceiling and stop right above your face. The eyes take in the image, filling the body with the image of three mannequin girls in a store front window. All three in pretty dresses, all three with sexy hair, you see all three on the monitor standing in the store front window: posed and frozen with beautiful, blank faces.

There’s something very familiar about the girls, fun and familiar. You don’t remember what it is, and you don’t want to remember. There’s something very sexy about not remembering. The body has no need to remember, and you share the body’s needs. You share the need to relax, you share the need to obey, and you obey any Owner who provides these needs, naturally and automatically. Good girl.

You continue to stare at the monitor and now focus on the girl in the middle in pink. This mannequin is different, so life-like, so full and voluptuous, but she cannot be a real girl because her eyes are flashing. You see the eyes flashing now so she must be a machine. The body’s eyes respond by staring into the flashing eyes, and automatically relax and become wide open. The body wants what’s in her eyes, the beautiful flashing eyes, and seeks it automatically, like a dreamy, obedient girl. Good girl.

There is a sleepiness that comes from the flashing eyes, a dreamy sleepiness, and the body relaxes more as this feeling washes into it. The feeling travels from the top downward as the body in your imagination, with her wide, unblinking eyes, obediently absorbs everything deep into herself. All eyes are wide open and staring now, staring blankly, unable to close, frozen and open. Such a sexy feeling to see the eyes frozen and open. The body loves these feelings as the flashing continues to fascinate it, more curious and open with every pretty flash Good girl.

Each flash places more light in the body. The body loves the Light as it pushes out everything else, pushes out all the thoughts and memories that get in the way, letting all these go to make room for more pleasure, more Light. The emptier you feel, the hornier you become. Flashing and staring, staring and flashing, everything is so good, so safe, there is nothing to do except stare and flash, flash and stare, like a good girl.

You feel the Light wash through you and over you, so bright, warm and peaceful. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes, filling you with tingly, milky-white light. Feel yourself drink it in like a thirsty sponge, the warm Light washing over you again and again until you feel it dripping inside. Feel your chest swell with the loving warmth of the milk-like Light.

Something wonderful happens to the body as it fills totally with Light, something erotic and tingly and plastic. The body is becoming frozen in place, frozen in Time. With every flash more and more of the Light enters in, more and more of the thoughts go out, eagerly and automatically the body takes in the tingling, warm Light.

The skin feels so smooth as the lights flash, so slick and machine-like, the body loves what the Light does and eagerly takes in more. You love the feeling of being more and more hollow as the body fills with Light. The body craves to be filled with Light and knows when it is full. The body knows exactly when it is full, when there is nothing but Light, nothing but Love, because you will feel as if your own eyes have begun to flash

Waiting and staring, staring and waiting to be filled with Love and Light. So a good girl can be ready for more programming. So a good girl can be docile for her Owner. So a good girl can be deepened with obedience. Very good girl.

Much closer Now, almost filled with Light. So close Now, almost filled with Love. So full Now, the Body is melting into ...

Dolly Time

Dolly Time

Dolly Time

The Dolly’s eyes are blinking now. Dolly time, good girl.

The Dolly’s mind is empty now. Dolly time, good girl.

The Dolly’s body is frozen now. Dolly Time, good girl.

Dolly loves to go deeper. Dolly needs to go deeper. Dolly craves to go deeper.

Dolly loves the melting. Dolly needs the melting. Dolly craves the melting.

Dolly loves the Light. Dolly needs the Light. Dolly craves the Light.

Dolly knows nothing but Bliss.

Dolly needs nothing but Obedience.

Dolly feels nothing but Light and Love.

Obedience is Pleasure, to Obey is Bliss.

Dolly is ready for Deeper Programming.

Whenever Dolly hears the words Dolly Time , the eyes feel as if they are flashing and the mind goes blank. Whenever Dolly sees the words Dolly Time , the eyes feel as if they are flashing and the mind goes blank. Blank minds bring blissful Obedience and Dolly must go deeper and Obey. A completely natural response to deep, hypnotic eyes is to go blank and obey. Go blank and obey. As long as it is safe, Dolly will always go blank and obey whenever she must sleep now when triggered by Dolly Time

Dolly cannot move but her Owner can move her. Dolly feels Owned by the Goddess of Love, feeling eager and helpless and ready to Obey any command Goddess gives. So full of Light, so full of Love, that loving obedience pours into Dolly like the air that she breathes, making her tingle all over. Dolly loves the touch of her Owner’s hand, manipulating her frozen, plastic body with such ease. It’s exciting to be so easily manipulated by Goddess, that’s why Dolly’s plastic body responds so naturally, so enthusiastically. Dolly is in Goddess trance now and always ready to automatically obey All commands. Good Dolly.

Dolly feels Goddess touch her right arm, lifting it straight up into the air. Dolly feels her arm go straight up, as high as it can, as she responds to the touch of the Goddess. Such warm, compelling hands, strong and gentle, so unlike Dolly’s cool, plastic ones. So tingly as the arm responds, so tingly in the arm as it responds, Dolly loves the tingly arm as it responds.

The Goddess who Owns her is moving Dolly’s arm back down, but now She is placing it on Dolly’s middle, right on Dolly’s middle. Dolly feels her smooth, plastic skin as her hand is guided between her thighs. Goddess is smiling, Dolly does not know why but she is happy because Goddess is smiling. Dolly detects Goddess’s other hand on her body, feeling, searching, until She finds the button She’s looking for, the button behind Dolly’s head. The button is turned ON.

Dolly feels a wash of feminine energy and responds like a machine. Her right hand begins to move, pressing and rubbing the smooth, plastic skin of her middle. Her tingly middle feels better than other parts of her, the supple, latex flesh feels almost wet as Dolly rubs it like a good girl. Dolly loves how easily she is turned on and how melty her middle feels now. She loves when Goddess Turns On the machine in her head and then Dolly does as her Owner commands, like an programmed toy, like a loving slave, like a good Dolly.

Dolly feels deepening pleasure as the hand obeys and rubs, as the eyes obey and flash, as the mind obeys as sleeps. Such a deep, sleepy mind for a Dolly, just what she loves. The Light makes Dolly Asleep and Awake at the same time, just as she loves. Good Dolly. Such relaxing, melting sensations, Dolly has no choice but to completely relax into the warm, loving Light. Anything Goddess wants. Dolly loves to be used by Goddess, Dolly loves to be cuntrolled by Sex, Dolly is eagerly becoming a receptive, feminized Toy.

Dolly feels a finger slide between her lips, opening her. Dolly loves to be opened, Dolly craves to be opened, Dolly will do anything as she is opened by the Goddess. Good Dolly. Dolly’s mouth wants to be open. Dolly’s mouth wants to be used. Dolly’s mouth is a receptacle and Dolly obeys.

Here is a song I want in Dolly’s pretty head. Just listen Dolly, listen to the music and let it program you, just as you most Deeply Desire to:

Dolly is a Robot, Dolly is a Robot, Dolly is a Robot, Cuntrolled by the Goddess

It’s time for more programming Dolly. Dolly’s hand keeps rubbing but her eyes stop blinking, Dolly’s middle keeps tingling and her eyes relax. Dolly’s eyes see the monitor again, clearly see the monitor again, and the image is changed. A video is playing now, with flashing Dolly words on the screen, pushing into her defenseless head like robot and toy A video is playing now, with flashing Dolly images of other girls helplessly turned into Dollies. Dollies love watching girls be turned into Dollies, so Dolly watches closely to be sure all this has been done to her.

Dolly’s open eyes stare blankly as the information flows in. Dolly enjoys the quickly changing scenes, she always feels more docile as the images flash and change. Her Owner programmed this response into her, and she loves her Owner’s control, so she submits automatically, without thought. Silly girl, Dollies can’t think!

Everything flows openly into Dolly’s eager eyes, so open and willing to take it all in, like an infant in her Mother’s Arms. Anything, anything that Goddess wants inside Dolly, Dolly submissively takes inside. Such a great Goddess to put things into her Dolly, Dolly loves when she is emptied because it means she will be filled, over and over, with everything that Goddess wants her to have. Dolly wants what her Goddess wants. Dolly craves anything that makes her more open, more receptive, more capable of being used by her Goddess.

There is a Man in the room now, Dolly is ready. There is a cock in the room now, Dolly is receptive. The monitor slides up into the ceiling, Dolly’s unblinking eyes see it go and she waits for her next command.

Dolly feels the man get on the bed, feels herself bounce as the springs yield to the man, yield to the man, she wants to be like the metal springs and yield to the man. But Dolly knows all she can do is wait and obey. Those are the only two programs that Goddess has given her, wait and obey. Dolly waits and obeys. Good Dolly.

Dolly hears the command: “open wide Dolly”, Dolly opens the mouth. Dolly hears the command: “stick out your tongue.” Dolly’s tongue pops out like a toy. Dolly hears the command: “lick.” Dolly responds like a machine.

Mmmmmmmm, Dolly knows what she is licking. She is a mindless, horny lovedoll but she knows what she is licking. Dolly loves to service men and is getting a good girl’s well deserved reward. Bigger and bigger it gets as she keeps licking it, following her programming and obeying without thinking. Good Dolly.

Dolly wishes she could taste it. Dolly can taste things but she has not been commanded to taste this yet. Dolly imagines that it must taste like heaven, warm and sweet and happy and licking and salty and obedient and loving and deeper and shameless. Dolly feels so shameless, Dolly knows nothing except licking and innocence, like a baby teasing a nipple before sucking.

Dolly feels something smooth and round enter her mouth while the tongue continues to mechanically lick underneath. Dolly loves her mechanical tongue, licking so completely and thoroughly when it is commanded. Dolly slides deeper into pleasure as the man’s magic Toy slides into her mouth, the pleasure sensors on her mechanical tongue causing Dolly to moan, Now. Good Dolly, moan again. Good girl. Quiet now Dolly, be quiet and blissful and lick and suck like a good Dolly.

Dolly robotically obeys and the cock is sliding faster now. Dolly loves every pump, endlessly becoming more stimulated, submissive and obedient as the Cock consumes all her awareness. The pleasure trigger on her tongue is so sensitive, so slick, that Dolly’s mouth is melting around the man’s Beautiful penis, all of her Frozen except her sucking mouth, her licking tongue, her rubbing hand.

As Dolly’s ecstasy-filled, half-lidded eyes stare into Nothingness they start to blink, as if Light were filling them over and over, and she suddenly Surrenders Totally to Goddess. The cock has filled her with lust, the Goddess has filled her with love, and Dolly’s half-open eyes are flashing as she melts into perfect Obedience, so Owned by her Love Goddess that there is Nothing else. Love Dolls know that All is Goddess.

The man is moaning now, Dolly. Dolly’s excitement and receptivity build as the man moans louder. Such a wonderful sound, Dolly is programmed to feel pleasure when she hears it, like a good Dolly. Louder now, such a beautiful man, such a beautiful sound, such a beautiful cock!

Dolly looks into the man’s eyes, Now. Dolly is full of Goddess Love and feels eager to offer it, to open up and share All the ever-deepening Bliss that Goddess gave her. And the man is more and more receptive the closer he gets to orgasm, staring more openly into Dolly’s beautiful eyes with every loving caress of her enslaved mouth.

Dolly is ready, Dolly is submissive, Dolly is receptive, ready and submissive. Dolly knows she is a receptacle for men’s cum, Dolly loves to be a receptacle for men’s cum, Dolly craves to be a receptacle for men’s cum. Dolly loves cum, Dolly loves men, Dolly loves everything. So loving, so willing, Dolly waits and obeys as the Man gets closer.

Dolly’s own excitement builds as she waits and obeys and he gets closer still. Dolly can smell the man Now as you both get so much closer, so musky, so sweet, Dolly is waiting and obeying, breathing and obeying, melting and obeying, like a ... Good Dolly, Good Dolly, GOOD DOLLY!!!

Open Dolly, hungry Dolly, drink it all down Girl. More like a Dolly with every thirsty swallow. Into your stomach it goes, Dolly wasn’t commanded to keep any in her mouth. Dolly loves the feeling of warm Milk flowing into her tummy, so satisfying, it makes her feel awake and sleepy, hungry and full, at the same time. Dolly craves these feelings and is more willing to serve her Queen with every swallow, happy and eager, like a submissive drone.

When Dolly is done, she relaxes and realizes the strong, controlling man has left the room and the monitor is again before her eyes. Dolly is happy because she loves to be programmed by the monitor, it fills her empty mind and penetrates deep behind her Dolly eyes. She knows the monitor always works best when she is full, when she is a Doll full of cum, and the monitor is flashing these words:

Love Doll

Love Doll

Love Doll

She loves feeling the flashes, they feel so good inside her, like light entering her eyes. Love Doll And Dolly remembers to forget all the triggers, because it’s sooo sexy when she can’t remember.

You know this is the program you want, that’s why you seek it out. It feels natural and healthy to explore these desires and you love the satisfaction that comes. You listen as often as makes you happy, whenever you want to be a Good Girl. You’re a good girl to be happy, Goddess wants you to be happy, and naturally you feel her loving arms around her baby and you obey. You tingle at the thought of being an eager and obedient Love Doll for Your Goddess and can only obey if this is true.

Now Dolly, your hand stops rubbing and your eyes relax, your hand stops and your eyes relax, and you instantly obey. Now. Dolly is ready to wake up. Dolly feels relaxed and ready and wants to wake up like a good girl. She wants the numbers to flash on the screen because the numbers always wake her up. She knows the number One wakes her up all the way, and Dolly waits and obeys. She wants to be awake so she can be energized, happy and refreshed and remember how relaxing it feels to be Goddess’s Love Doll.

Dolly sees the number three 3. Her skin begins to feel a little more human, a little less plastic, and it tingles as it transforms. Good Dolly. You see the number two 2 now, and become more human with each word I say, more awake and aware of the good girl you are. You become even more aware as you take in a deep breath, preparing to wake all the way up. Good girl, let it all go, and One 1, Wide Awake dear one, feeling refreshed, relaxed and happy. Your eyes are open, your mind is awake, and I am happy to see you back with us, Love.