The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help From Star City

By Mike S

Chapter Three: Preparations and Indoctrination Continue

“Lydia,” Max called as he and the four women entered the mansion. “Lydia, bring Max Jr. and all our whores to the entertainment center.” The entertainment center was the former Ballroom of the mansion. There were sofas scattered through the room, all facing a stage, where the animal sex shows were performed. It was the area customers were led to and allowed to relax and talk to the whores before taking them to their room for the actual sex. When all nine women and Max Jr. were present, Max had them sit on the three sofas closest to the stage.

“Midori, get up on the stage and remove your clothes. I want you to show me how much you want to please me and show the others how much you want to join them here,” he ordered. As Midori got on the stage and removed her clothes he turned to Lydia and told her that Midori would be roomed on the third floor. Lydia and he had the 2nd floor Master Bedroom and Brenda had the 3rd floor one. The other six 2nd floor bedrooms had the other six heroines. Max figured he had five rooms to fill and seven heroines left to capture. Then the two mother-daughter teams could share a room to house all the heroines in the one house for now. Later was another story. He looked on stage and saw the young Asian was now nude, with a small triangle of pubic hair over her crotch, the bottom of the triangle pointed at her clitoris.

“Max, on stage boy,” he said. “Midori, snap your fingers for him.” Midori snapped her fingers once and Max Jr. bounded on to the stage went to this unfamiliar woman and sniffed as he circled her. The smell of wet pussy, which his canine mind translated to bitch in heat, filled his nostrils. It was the same basic scent his mistress gave off to entice him, just a little stronger from Max’s cum mixed into the scent. Jr. took another sniff at the base of the triangle on her and then licked the area. The familiar taste of a woman wanting his cock washed over his tongue and his cock began the journey to full erection, ready to fuck. He continued to lick up that taste as the woman’s breath became labored. She had never known a feeling like the sandpaper like roughness that was attempting to spread her labia open and rubbing over her clit. It felt fantastic and she moved her legs shoulder width apart to give the K9 more access to what he wanted. Her knees trembled as the dog’s tongue finally penetrated her and entered her cunt for a lick of the juices beginning to form there as her body responded to the tongue.

“Oh God!” she gasped for all to hear. “I never dreamed it could feel so good. Lick me boy, eat my pussy,” she moaned. The watchers began to slid hands over and into their costume bottoms and rub their own pussys as they watched the show on stage. Most wished they had brought their dogs with them to do them simultaneously with the one on stage. “On God, my knees are weak, it’s hard to stand Master,” Midori begged as she fought to remain upright until her Master gave her permission to assume another position.

“You may lie on the stage and bring your knees to your chest so as to allow Max Jr. complete access to your lower orifices,” Max said. Midori instantly did as ordered and almost screamed as Max’s tongue penetrated into her ass.

“Oh fuck Master, his tongue is in my ass and oh, what a feeling,” Midori called out. Yumi, three fingers in her cunt and savagely pistoning in and out, called back to her,

“Wait until it’s his cock, not his tongue up your ass. Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” she gasped as that picture, her pet’s cock buried in her ass, flashed in her mind, and sent her over the edge.

Max looked around the room at all the masturbating women and saw Lydia had joined them, her hand furiously rubbing her pubic mound. He thought of interrupting her but decided not to and instead went to the couch that Axanna and Summer Morgan were on. Instead of masturbating, the mother/daughter had their hand on the others pussy. His cock throbbed as he watched them masturbate each other and then sat between them, breaking them apart.

“On your knees whores,” he commanded. “I have not sampled either of you yet so you can join in licking my cock.” Both women slid to the floor released his pants and as her mother drew his pants and underwear down Summer plunged his cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. “Oh Summer, that is nice. Axanna, you may suck my balls for now.” As the older woman lowered herself further to do that Max looked at the stage. Max Jr. was still lapping at the upturned crotch but had shifted so he was over Midori’s body and his cock was leaking precum onto her face.

“Midori, pull that cock down and suck on it. We don’t want Max Jr. wasting his seed, do we?”

“No Master,” the Asian said as she drew the cock to her waiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and tasted the animal’s pungent flavor. She found it strangely intoxicating and the precum was delicious. She sucked it in further as she stroked the shaft, bringing more and more precum into her voracious mouth. She loved the taste and realized that if his cum tasted anything like this, she had found her true calling, dog cocksucker. Midori had no gag reflex so allowed Max Jr. to slide into her throat until his knot was at her lips. The precum shot directly into her belly but she couldn’t taste it so she tried to back off, she needed that taste now, she craved it. The dogs at the whore house would never be safe from her she’d suck them all over and over.

Max groaned at the feeling of his cock in Summer Morgan’s mouth as her mother Axanna Morgan sucked on his balls. “Change positions whores, I want to see if the mother sucks cock better than the daughter,” he ordered. After the change was made he yelled at the stage, “Midori, on your elbows and knees, face on the floor looking at me. Assume the position so Max Jr. can mount and fuck you.”

Midori reluctantly let the cock slip from her mouth lowered her legs and assumed the waiting bitch in heat position. Max Jr. needed no instruction and immediately mounted her, wrapped his front legs around her and pulled her hips back as he thrust forward. His precum sprayed her crotch area but his cockhead impacted between the two available holes. His second thrust buried several inches of cock into Midori’s pussy and he began the jackhammer fast movements of a master, taking his bitch.

“Oh God, I can’t believe this. Oh Master, I love dogs. Oh, I feel that ball trying to spread me and get into my cunt. Please boy, fuck me, and make me your new bitch!” she gasped. Max Jr. suddenly stopped, crouched and waiting. All the women in the room held their breath as they knew what was happening.

“OH SHIT!! THAT HURTS!!” Midori screamed as the dog pulled her to him as he thrust with all the strength of his hind legs. His knot entered Midori’s cunt and it snapped back shut behind it as the head bashed through her cervix and invaded her womb. Max Jr. stopped, allowing his knot to balloon up, filled with blood, and seal this bitches opening so she’d hold his cum and not let it escape. As smart as he was in the ways of fucking his Mistress, like the other dogs, he didn’t know he could not impregnate her and make her have his puppies.

Finally satisfied she was sealed he began the short thrusts that would cause his cum to flood her egg chamber and coat her egg. Max looked around the room again and saw that most of the women had achieved orgasm and were just gently rubbing themselves. Axanna’s mouth was heaven on his cock.

“Summer, you’re going to have to practice; your mother is a much better cocksucker. Maybe you should put on a morning afternoon and evening cocksucking exhibition with your dog for several days so you can improve your style. If there’s no customers to keep them busy the other girls can watch, critique and give you suggestions. I think 9AM, 3PM, and 7Pm for a week, and then you will suck my cock again so I can judge your need for possible further practice,” he told the 18 year old. Summer resented being expected to be as good as her mother. She and Yumi were only 18, Anita and Lydia 19. The other four heroines from Delta City were in their 30’s and had much more experience. Hell Max was only 18, how much experience could he have? But if he wanted her to practice on stage 3 times a day, she’d do it, she’d do anything it took to please him.

“Oh shit, he’s cumming!” Midori screamed as she felt Max Jr. explode and flood her womb. “Oh yes, yes, fill me!! Oh God, I’m gonna…gonna…I’M CUMMMMIINNGGG!!!!!” she screamed as she violently thrust at the dog cock filling her with its own cum. Max looked around quickly and saw all the women were again violently masturbating trying to cum with the girl on stage. His cock erupted into Axanna’s mouth at the sight of all the cumming whores.

“Don’t swallow, don’t swallow,” he gasped as he filled the mouth enclosing him with his spunk. “I want to see it in your mouth and watch you and your daughter pass it back and forth between you as you kiss.” His cock drained and Axanna obediently pulled back and opened her mouth. Summer and her then kissed and parted to show both had some in their mouth and then began to savagely French kiss each other, their tongues swirling the cum from mouth to mouth until both has swallowed a portion.

Midori remained in position as Max Jr. continued to spray precum into her as he waited for his knot to shrink so he could get it out of his bitch. There was a smile on her face, her eyes were closed and her hips gently gyrated around the cock that filled her. Wait a minute, she thought. Moira said there were ponies and donkeys here also. If a dog felt so good fucking her, what would they feel like? Their cocks were bigger and would stuff her cunt even more. Maybe they even tasted as good. She opened her eyes and gazed at her Master. Would it please him if she asked for a pony to be brought in for her to please? She started to ask if she could have a pony when the phone rang. Lydia answered and then handed it to Max.

“One of the Nomouri’s,” she said.

“Yeah?” Max said.

“Boss I just got a call from the airport,” he heard Chet say. “Jessica Armstrong left Star City with six friends on her private jet and is headed this way. Reservations have been made for eight rooms at the Delta City Grand Hotel; apparently they don’t know we have Midori yet.”

“Okay, good work,” Max said and hung up. He stood and looked around the room,

“Okay you whores listen up,” he commanded. All eyes turned to him and in the silence they heard the ‘plop’ as Max Jr. retrieved his cock from its pussy sheath. “Your fellow heroines are now on their way here. There are seven of them on the plane and we have nine, so numbers are to our advantage.” He turned and looked onstage to Midori. “Get cleaned up and dressed slut. Lydia show her a bathroom,” he ordered. When Midori Lee returned, fully dressed, he continued.

“Midori will go to the hotel and get her room and hopefully there will be a meeting of them all to see what she has learned and then plans will be made. I’ll tell her what to say to the others and try to influence their planning. When they all return to their rooms she will call me with their plans and we’ll make our own to counter theirs and bring them into the fold. Any questions?” he asked. There were none. “Okay, let’s go Midori.”

Chapter Four: Another Bites the Dust

The Armstrong Industries aircraft made a smooth landing and taxied to the terminal where six well dressed, very good looking and well built women exited it into the airport. Chet Nomouri, ordered there by Max as he took Midori to the hotel, checked them out and took photos with a small camera. He knew three of the seven at first glance; he had lived and worked as a police officer in Star City. Jessica Armstrong, the Mayor, Chloe Hamilton, the Chief of Police’s daughter, and Moira Jones, the TV reporter. He thought another might be Victoria Chaste, an out of town lawyer who he had seen on the news. Chet watched as they exited the terminal and entered two taxis. He called Max to report they appeared to be on their way to the hotel and went home to get some sleep before he replaced his brother in the security office in the club the next morning.

Max watched two taxis pull up in front of the hotel and the seven exit the cabs. This had to be them as they met Midori’s description, 2 18 yr olds, one 19 and the others in their 30’s with one of the older women being black. Yeah, this was his next crop of slaves and his cock twitched as he looked them over and knew he would enjoy fucking each and every one of them. As his cock grew he knew he’d have to stop at Morgan Mansion and fuck his mother, he couldn’t wait for home and one of the older women there. He didn’t know which one she was, but that older woman with the blond hair and blue eyes had to have about a 40 inch rack of tits on her and he couldn’t wait to see them in all their naked glory. The woman, Ashlyn Hamilton, felt that someone was undressing her 39DD, 24, 37 body with their eyes but was used to having that effect on men and didn’t really pay any attention to it. She did notice a teenager in the lobby, probably 18 or 19, but never thought of it being the Max Roberts who was number three man in the Prize organization, or that he was there to see them so he’d know what they looked like.

Max left the lobby and went to his car. He realized that he had not had it under surveillance and wondered if it had been tampered with while he waited for the group to arrive. He hit the remote start and listened as the V8 rumbled to life. He waited 10 minutes and then finally entered the car and pulled away from the curb. His phone rang and he answered.

“Master, Moira is going to the TV station to talk to her contact there and then we’ll meet in the morning to discuss plans. What do you want me to do?” Midori asked.

“I was hoping for a meeting tonight. Can you go with Moira without raising suspicion?” he asked.

“No, I already asked if she wanted my company and she refused. Said a good reporter got the story on her own and I must admit she is a better detective than I,” Midori responded.

“Okay then, just give them the story I gave you. I’ll take some of the girls to the TV station and grab her. Then I’ll prime her to give a story consistent with yours and send her back. Maybe I’ll have her eat Angela Greer’s pussy while I fuck her before then though. Got to get some training into her and I’d love to shove my cock up that ass of hers.” He changed his mind on stopping to fuck his mother and called Lydia as he headed home, instead. “Get Brenda, Angela and Tanya ready to go. Moira Jones is going to the TV station and I think she’ll find Got Gal coming into the station looking for Tanya. Moira will want to talk to her alone, to see how she escaped or where she’s been, whatever. Ms Americana and Lady Midnight will then jump her and the three should be able to subdue her.”

“Yes Master,” Lydia replied and got the three heroines ready to go as she told them their Master’s plan to add Ebony Avenger to Green Hornette as their new whores at the Mansion.

Moira Jones arrived at the station and located Paul Burns arranging a set for a speech the next night. She found that Mayor Prize and Police Chief Romano were going to give speeches addressing and outlining the ramifications of the new prostitution laws. Paul still hadn’t heard anything about any of the missing women or the city’s missing heroines. Rumors were beginning to circulate that the missing women must be the heroines. They all seemed to have close contact with the heroines and seven women and eight heroines were missing. That Asian, the eighth heroine, nobody knew of a missing woman to correspond with her. Moira was about to further question him about the new whores and strippers at the Waterfront when Got Gal burst into the room.

“What the…” Paul said as he looked at the heroine he had last seen at Wade Mansion House of Super Sluts, legs wrapped around a pony as it buried his cock in her.

“Paul, isn’t it? Have you seen Tanya O’Donnell?” Got Gal asked.

“Got Gal, I’m Moira Jones,” the black woman in the room said as she extended her hand to her as if they had never met before.

“Oh yes, the TV reporter, like Tanya,” Got Gal said as she took her hand. “Nice to meet you but what are you doing clear up here in Delta City?”

“I’m looking into all the heroines up here supposedly disappearing, as well as some of the city’s most prominent women. Could I talk to you alone about this?” Moira asked.

“Yes of course, but please wait a minute. Paul, what about Tanya?” Got Gal inquired.

“I haven’t seen her in over a month now,” Paul answered as he wondered what was going on. Had Got Gal escaped her imprisonment, or was she even a prisoner? He had heard of the Aphrodite Gene and how it affected those women with it. To his knowledge all the heroines in Delta City had it and if it had went haywire, all those heroines fucking the animals and working as prostitutes out at the bordello might be doing it because they wanted to, their slut side was now their primary drive.

“Okay thanks,” Got Gal said. “After you Miss Jones.”

“Please, call me Moira,” the reporter said as she entered the hallway ahead of Got Gal. They had taken several steps towards the exit when Got Gal stopped and slapped her head.

“Please excuse me a minute, I have another question for Paul,” she said and returned to the studio. She stepped close to Paul to whisper in his ear as her hand fondled his groin.

“I know you were out at the Mansion and saw me with the horse. I also know you have told no one what is going on, who the prostitutes there are. For this and to keep your curiosity in check, come to the club tomorrow night after the speech and have the heroine or two of your choice take you to a room and thank you for your silence by fucking your brains out, free of charge.” With a final love pat on his crotch Got Gal left the studio and rejoined Moira Jones. She leaned in close to her ear,

“Okay Ebony Avenger, let’s talk outside,” she whispered. Moira nodded and went out the door then stopped so fast Got Gal ran into her. There in front of her was Ms Americana and Lady Midnight! What was going on? She suddenly felt Got Gal’s arms close around her in a bear hug. She hadn’t bumped her accidently when she stopped, Got Gal had closed with her and was now attempting to hold her! She began to twist and break the hold when Got Gal threw her feet up and her body backwards. She lost her balance and fell to the ground. She landed on Got Gal and felt her hold weaken but before she could respond and free herself. Ms Americana grabbed an arm as Lady Midnight grabbed the other and they held her down. Some white boy stepped up and she felt a needle prick on her buttock, a little sting, and then lost consciousness.

When her eyes opened again Moira found herself tied face down, naked, on a bed and her chin resting on a black woman’s pubic bone. The other woman was also nude and she could smell her womanly scent just below her chin. A ball gag was in her mouth to keep her from yelling out and no matter how she tried, she couldn’t raise her head enough to see past the black tits above her.

“Relax Moira, it’s Angela Greer,” she heard. That explained the black body; it had to be her or Anita Jackson. “Our Master will soon come to us and you will give him your ass to fuck as you lick my pussy. I’m so wet thinking of you lapping on me that I’m soaked now, can you smell it? I’m sure you can, I’m so horny. Our Master will talk to you and then we’ll release you. You’ll immediately get on your knees and thrust your ass into the air for him to have as your mouth fastens on my cunt and licks up my juices and then tongue fucks it to create more juice until I cum and flood you with my juices. After the Master talks to you, you’ll willing do all this and beg for more.” Moira listened as she violently shook her head from side to side. Her ass was virgin territory and was definitely an out only passage. She would never willing offer it to a man to fuck. While she had sucked on a date’s cock, she had never eaten a woman’s cunt, and at 35 was not about to start now. She heard footsteps and looked to the side as someone squatted to her level; it was the white teenage boy from the hotel!

“Moira Jones, star TV reporter,” the boy said. “Or should I say Ebony Avenger? My name is Max Roberts.” Seeing her eyes widen Max smiled. “You’ve heard of me, I take it?” he chuckled. The bound woman nodded and realized she was definitely fucked. All the heroines here were apparently working for this boy for some reason and she was now apparently going to be forced to do so also. A pendant on a chain dropped before her eyes.

“NO!!” her mind screamed, “HE’S A HYPNOTIST!!!” While in college, before her heroine days, she had gone to a club with friends to see a hypnotist. They had talked her into being his subject and Moira had learned she was very susceptible to hypnotism. She was lost, everything Angela had said she would willing do, she knew she’d do. She would easily fall under his spell and do anything asked of her. If the ball gag wasn’t in her mouth, she’d just start licking Angela’s pussy now. There was no way out. Her eyes followed the pendant as it began to swing.

“You are getting sleepy, very sleepy,” Max began and was shocked as the woman’s eyes immediately fell closed. Unlike Midori Lee, this woman had not closed her eyes to avoid the pendant, she was under. He unfastened the ball gag from behind her head and Angela removed it from her mouth. “Can you hear me?” he asked.

“Yes Master, I hear and I will obey,” Moira intoned. Max shook his head, what was going on with her?

“She’s faking it Master,” Angela said.

“Why are you obeying without being told?” he asked. Moira explained the earlier hypnotism and when he asked found out his teacher and mentor had been who she had seen. “She’s not faking it,” he told Angela. “He left a suggestion in her subconscious so he could quickly control her if he saw her again. He did that to women and if he saw them he’d gain control of them and have them offer him whatever sex he wanted. Let’s get her untied.”

As soon as Moira could, she drew her knees under her and offered her ass up to her Master as she dove into Angela’s pussy. Max rubbed his cock up and down her channel to moisten it and then drove into her pussy. He slid in and out a dozen times to get his member good and lubricated in her juices and then placed the head against the rosette of her sphincter.

“Do you want my cock?” he asked his newest slave. Moira came up from her licking.

“Yes, Please, Master. Fuck my ass! Shove your cock deep into my bowels and spill your seed into me. Please Master, fuck my ass now!” she exclaimed. Angela shook her head at how desperate Moira was for their Masters cock up her ass but sighed in pleasure as the tongue invaded her cunt.

“Oh yes, Moira,” she moaned. “That’s it baby. Fuck my cunt with your tongue.” There was a muffled scream from the reporter as Max broke her ass open and sank several inches of cockmeat into her. Angela quickly grabbed her head and pulled it tighter into her crotch. “Keep licking baby, keep licking,” she said.

Max withdrew a little and thrust back in, damn but she was tight. Would he be able to fully penetrate her before this tight ass forced him to cum? He repeated his movements several more times and had to stop to let the urge to cum subside. Angela was moaning and groaning through a second or third orgasm as she held Moira’s face tightly into her crotch. Max had just sank balls deep and stopped to enjoy it when suddenly his cock exploded without any warning. God it felt good to flood this bitch with his cum and he just stayed motionless as Moira’s anal passage milked his cock as it squeezed and released on him. When finished he withdrew and looked at Angela.

“How many orgasms bitch?” he asked her.

I lost count Master, at least four and maybe as many as six,” she confessed.

“Trade places with me,” he ordered. “I want her to clean my cock in her mouth as you clean my cum from her ass. Move Bitch!!!” he barked when Angela just looked at him.

“Yes Master,” the former DA said as she scrambled behind the reporter and locked her lips on her ass and dug in to scoop out his cum with her tongue. Moira eagerly sucked his cock into her mouth and he felt her tongue swirl around his shaft as she cleaned him.

An hour later Max and Moira arrived back at the station and entered. When they got to the studio they found Paul Burns on the floor as Got Gal bounced up and down, riding his cock. Ms Americana sat on his face and ground her crotch onto his mouth as his tongue fucked her cunt.

“Has he cum yet?” Max asked.

“Oh yes Master, he has cum twice in Got Gal and twice in me,” Ms Americana responded.

“Okay then, that’s enough,” he said and both women immediately got off the man. “Mr. Burns, please return Moira to her hotel and then you may come to the mansion tomorrow night for further reward.” His two heroines had gotten their thong bottoms on and the three of them left. Paul Burns took Moira Jones back to her hotel where she immediately went to Midori Lee’s room and gave her the change in plans for the morning. Max had decided to make his move earlier since he now had ten heroines under his control and only six to defeat. Then there was his plans for Ramon Prize and Tony Romano. If he wasn’t making his move on Ramon, but someone else, he knew Ramon would be proud of the man he was becoming in such a short time. Ramon would know that Tony and he had found a bright pupil who learned almost as fast as they could teach.