The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help From Star City

By Mike S

Chapter 5: Max Explains His Plan and Thinks of the Future

As Max and the three heroines were returning to the Mansion he said he needed to figure out a way to control the people of the city on a mass scale. Got Gal and Ms Americana both blurted out his answer.

“Professor Whirter!” the exclaimed.

“Who is he?” Max asked.

“He is an expert on the inseminoid plants and monsters created by Dragon Lady and others. He is my go to for information on the plants and monsters I swore to eradicate from the city,” Got Gal said. “He is world famous for his knowledge of these things. They were creatures of myth until 40 years ago when he exposed them while in college. He collects spores mold and fungi from the creatures before they’re destroyed and I believe he may be part of the cause of their becoming stronger. Dragon Woman and he both experiment with them, the Professor to help mankind, although some say it’s a sick fetish, and Dragon Woman to try and create an army to do her bidding.”

“Remember the giant spider you saw that raped me? That was Dragon Queen’s creature.” Ms Americana said. “Professor Whirter has also worked with me on other things and has a very complex lab. I think he would gladly help us Master if Got Gal and I used our charms when we talk to him.”

“Yes, when I was aroused by the pheromones from some mutant fish men, he was glad to hold my tits and groped them quite greedily. I am sure he would help Master if we talked to him,” Got Gal said in agreement.

“Okay, we’ll go see him tomorrow,” Max said. All the heroines were gathered in the entertainment center waiting for Max and his group. Lydia had not opened for business as Max ordered and the customers had been diverted to Gail and her crew downtown at Morgan Mansion. Max had called his mother to tell her all business was coming there. Max and Gail had moved another six whores from the club into residence after Ramon had become Mayor and the prostitution laws had changed, so she had twelve girls and herself if needed to take care of the clientele. Gail, pregnant with her son’s baby, normally just did sex shows with Sam and Bruno, the two on site dogs, that supplied the cock for the live sex shows that weren’t just girl to girl. Gail didn’t service customers, but would tonight if needed because of the other house being shut down.

Max climbed on the stage and looked at his eight heroines, he had a plan, but how to divide them?

“Ms Americana, Flag Girl, Green Specter and Specter Girl will go to the Mayor’s office with me in the morning. I want to be there by 9AM. I want Got Gal, Got Chic, Lady Midnight and Azure Angel at the Police Chief’s office at the same time. Green Hornette and Ebony Avenger will get the others split into groups of three to visit those two offices and we’ll be waiting. I want those women, who’ll be in their real identity, taken down, secured and brought back here. With the Nomouri brother’s help I’ve identified the ten youngest and newest men in the organization. They’re all 21 – 25 and will be at the offices also, 5 in each location. I want you to work your wiles on them and they’ll also come out here after the operation and help break the new slaves down and prepare them for their indoctrination. I also want to recruit them to my side of the coming fight to gain control of this city. Now, Got Gal, you said this Professor experiments with these plants and mutants. Do you think he has any available?”

“Master, you must understand something. When these things rape and impregnate us, we deliver the offspring in several hours. As they ready us for their seed, we begin to lactate and most of the plants have suckers and they milk us dry. When our breasts return, they’re bigger than before and having the offspring feels like being fucked from the inside out. So all in all it’s not a bad experience. I think all of us here have had the offspring of these things, if a hazard of our job. But I went to his lab several weeks ago and allowed him to mate me with a preggo worm, so I know he should have at least that and I saw several inseminoid plants there, so yes, he should have some available,” Got Gal responded.

“I mated with an inseminoid plant for him about a month ago and gave him the bulb I delivered,” Got Chic said. Max looked around the room and although several women had their heads bowed, no one else volunteered their story of being a brood mother for the Professor.

“Okay, so he has some plants and at least one or two Preggo Worms. Instead of going to see him, we’ll invite him to bring his menagerie here. Got Gal and Ms Americana have volunteered to charm him to our side,” Max explained to the others. “Summer, I need you and your mother to get your things moved into Axanna’s room. You’ll live together now to free up a room and allow us to house our new employees until we return them to Star City. You can all retire, breakfast is at 7AM.”

Everyone retired to their rooms except for Lydia and Axanna who went to Summer’s and within 15 minutes Lydia entered Max and hers room and said the move was complete.

The following morning Max made several calls and then joined his harem in the dining room. The Butler and Cook served breakfast after he had sat down. They were both Brenda Wade’s employees from before all this started and were now fiercely loyal to Max. The 45 year old cook had been supplied with a 21 year old animal keeper/yardman for her bed and the 50 year old butler had an 18 year old upstairs maid warming his.

“I just talked to Chet Nomouri and he and his brother are in the process of picking up their men. Chet will be at the police station when you arrive. Azure Angel, you are in charge of your group. Make sure the four of you work on the five men there. Make sure that they know your asses are available to the men that work for me in the prostitution side of the business. Flag Girl is the leader of her group of course,” Max said. Flag Girl enjoyed her dominance over her former mentor and was more loyal to Max as a result. He had decided the four younger would be placed over the four older, thereby strengthening their loyalty to him; especially in the case of daughters being placed dominate over their mother. The four younger would also begin classes in hypnotism to assist him in the subjugation of future slaves. Max had ambitious plans and unlike Ramon would not be satisfied controlling police plaza and city hall. Max intended to enslave the entire city and turn prostitution into the city’s main industry, attracting men to the sex city from the entire country. Once Delta City was completely converted, Star City was next.

Every woman above 18 would be for sale. Mothers would be available to their sons, daughters to their father and brothers. Grandfathers could have their granddaughter, although Max doubted there’d be many boys hiring their grandmothers. He was right and wrong in that assumption, grandsons didn’t want to fuck their grandmothers, they wanted them to remove their false teeth and give them a gum job and swallow their cum. Teachers would be available to her students, secretaries to the bosses, female students to male teachers. Pick out any woman you meet on the street and take her home for sex, she would gladly go as long as she got the $25 rental fee for her body. Women would be required to turn their body rental fees in at specified places on a weekly basis and women who turned in more than a set amount per month would receive a pendant that allowed them a month vacation from prostitution. The showing of the pendant would refuse any man the use of her body. The woman who received them would be noted and if not returned the police would pick them up and take them to Police Plaza for a week of 24/7 servicing of the police cocks. To keep police loyalty, 200 women would be assigned to the “Police Morale Squad” as Max had decided to call it.

Fifty women a week would be assigned to it for four weeks. After a month of duty they would be released back into the cities pool of whores. For that month they would be assigned a twelve on and twelve off schedule and for that twelve hours their job was to be a Police Center and to service any police officer who requested sex after their shift or when not on duty. That service for the police department would be part of their pay package, all the pussy they wanted, free of charge at work. Max would never have a problem with their loyalty.

Max came out of his reveries and motioned the women to the front door. Outside they broke up into the two groups and headed for their assigned locations.

Chapter Six: The Trap

At 8AM the women from Star City all gathered in Jessica Armstrong’s suite. Room service had provided breakfast and they’d hear from Moira and Midori after. Finally everyone had eaten and was enjoying their coffee when Jessica stood.

“Midori, what did you learn?” she asked.

“I talked to the Nomouri brothers, Chet and Paul; they were on the police force with me in Star City. They led me to believe the women are at Wade Manor but that a visit to the police station is in order. As a police officer and with Chloe the daughter of the Star City Police Chief, I think that we with Ashlyn and Nannette, her cousins, should go there to see what we can find out. The Nomouri’s made it sound like the police are about to raid the house, so we need to discover what’s going on,” Midori told them, following the instructions her Master had given her through Moira.

“I heard that also,” Moira said as she jumped in before anyone could say anything. “I think that Jessica, as Star City Mayor, should go to City Hall to get information. I’ll go with her in my job as reporter and Isabelle can carry my camera equipment as act as the cameragirl to cover her presence. Victoria could come as Jessica’s legal advisor.”

“I don’t like the idea of all of us being in those two buildings at once, I think Ashlyn and Victoria should stay here. Midori and Chloe have the police recognition to go to Police Plaza and Nannette tagging along with her cousin is believable,” Jessica said. “I think Ashlyn going along is pushing the cover. Likewise Moira, Isabelle and I can pull off City Hall, Victoria wouldn’t be believable enough. Why would I bring legal counsel with me to meet with a fellow Mayor? Can you get me an appointment with Prize, Moira?”

“I have one for 930 this morning, to interview him. I also said you might accompany me and my cameragirl,” Moira responded.

“I have an appointment with Chief Perez at 930 also,” Midori said. “I told him Chloe and her cousins would probably be with me, so Ashlyn is covered.”

“Okay Victoria, I guess you get to hold down the fort here,” Jessica said, agreeing to the plan. “We’ll all come back here and then decide how to respond to what we learn at these meetings.” Several cabs were summoned and departed for the two destinations.

At police plaza the young team of Azure Angel and Got Chic were definitely letting the 5 organization members know of the advantages of working under Max in the prostitution side of the business as they rubbed their young 19 year old bodies on them, but most of them had eyes for the skimpy costume and burgeoning tits of Got Gal. Then Paul Nomouri entered and announced the arrival of their victims, and all four had come.

“No problem, with Midori on our side, there are 11 of us and only 3 of them,” Azure Angel said. She looked at the other men her and Got Chic had been working on. “You all have a hypo with the tranquilizer, right?” she asked. They all nodded and produced them. “Okay, once they’re on the ground, get a shot in their ass. As a reward you all get to come out to the house and watch the dogs and other animals rape these women. You can all have them also. Remember, working for Max presents you with the opportunity of using us also.”

Midori led her unsuspecting companions down a side hall, claiming it went to an express elevator she had been instructed to take. They had just turned a corner, out of view of the lobby, when doors on both side of the hall behind them opened and 6 men and 4 women, quickly identified by them as fellow heroines, leaped into the hall and began to grab them and try to wrestle them to the ground. Paul Nomouri, Midori, and one of the men all grabbed Chloe Hamilton and took her down as Azure Angel, Lady Midnight and two of the men grabbed Nannette Hamilton and Got Gal Got Chic and two men took down her mother, Ashlyn. With two minutes it was over and the three women were subdued and tied. Three gurneys were retrieved from a room and the three women were rolled out of the building, loaded into a moving van and the entire group headed to the House of Super Sluts.

At city hall the elevator opened on the top floor office complex of the Mayor and Jessica Armstrong, along with Isabelle Casta were quickly prisoners there.

“Where’s Victoria Chaste?” Max demanded.

“Jessica left her at the hotel, Master” Moira answered. “She didn’t need legal counsel here, she said.”

“Okay, you and Ms Americana, Green Specter and I will go get her,” Max said. “Flag Girl, take these slaves and our new men home and prepare for their indoctrination.”

“Yes Master,” Lydia answered. “Get them up and let’s go,” she ordered. The 5 men, with Specter Girl, Flag Girl and Chet Nomouri got their charges off the floor, out of the building and loaded into their van and then left for the manor.

Moira Jones stood in front of Victoria Chaste’s room with Ms Americana on one side of the door and Green Specter on the other. Max waited several steps down the hall, out of sight of the door. Moira knocked and called out,

“Victoria open up its Moira, Jessica sent me to get you for the meeting.” Victoria checked her peephole and seeing the black reporter opened the door. The three heroines stormed in taking her to the floor immediately and Max jumped through and jabbed his hypo into her thigh. They bound her and placed her on a room service cart in the room, pulled the linen down to conceal her and Max pushed her out of the room. The two missing heroines drew a lot of stares in the hotel lobby and distracted everyone there as Moira and Max exited with their prize. By 1030 in the morning, 90 minutes after it had started, Operation Star City, as Max called it, was over and the six new heroines were stripped and secured to the support tables that left their ass in the air, ready for cock to use both their holes.

Chapter Seven: Indoctrination

Max ordered his current slaves to bring their dogs down and the animal tender to bring the ponies and donkeys up to and place them in the holding pen just outside the house for when the men and dogs were fucked out. Max turned to the 10 men and told them he wanted them to work for him in the prostitution side of the business. As a test of their loyalty they had to allow him to hypnotize them and place them under his control. In exchange for their loyalty, the heroines would be available to them when they weren’t with paying customers. All the young men instantly volunteered for his protection detail. Once they had been put under Max gave them their orders, his safety was foremost in their life. They would continue drawing their salaries from the organization, but all the duties were at the strip club monitoring the security system with the Nomouri’s and acting as bodyguards for him. Of course his subliminal message to them also had them think the whores at Morgan Manor were heroines and the pussy available to them. The real heroines remained Max, Ramon, and Tony’s personal ass, as well as paying customers.

After creating his personal security detail, Max turned those ten and the two Nomouri’s loose on the heroines who were groggily coming out of their tranquilizer induced unconsciousness. The six women quickly all had a lower orifice stuffed with cock and another utilizing their mouth. Max considered Anita Jackson down at the club monitoring the array of security cameras and realized he’d have to be careful until his men were back on duty. He knew Anita was loyal to him, her control over her mentor, Tanya, ensured it, but she wasn’t a man and might miss something. Max looked around the sofas in the room and each of the younger heroines had their mentors face buried in their crotch as they watched the orgy on stage and waited for the men to wear out so the dogs could take over. Since Anita was at the club Tanya sat alone, her hand in her thong.

“Got Gal,” Max called and the heroine instantly looked at him. He motioned her to follow and led her into the study. “I want you to call Professor Whirter, see what he has available, and if it can be transported. Invite him out here and tell them there will be plenty of heroines for his pets as well as his cock.”

“Yes Master,” she replied as her cunt further juiced at the thought of an inseminoid plant or preggo worm taking her and filling her womb with its off-spring. A plant would even increase her current bust size of 44DD, after all she had gone from 38G-24-40 to 44DD-24-40 over the past two years from being raped by Dragon Lady’s inseminoids and voluntarily serving the Professors about every six months. She dialed the Professor’s number from memory.

“Hello,” Professor Whirter said. “How may I help you?”

“Professor, its Got Gal and I have some questions for you,” she replied.

“GOT GAL!” he exclaimed, “You’re supposed to be missing. Did Dragon Lady capture you and use you as breeding stock for her monstrosities?” To the Professor, Dragon Lady’s plants and hybrid animals were monstrosities. His exact same things were pets and objects of study. His work was for the good, Dragon Lady was evil.

“No Professor, I haven’t been with Dragon Lady and the last thing that fucked me was your preggo worm,” she lied. “Besides that, Got Chic says she gave you a new inseminoid pod recently. What do you have available at the lab and are they transportable?” she asked.

“Unfortunately your worm baby only lasted two days and then died. I have been hoping you would be willing to bear another for me. As got that pod, it failed to take root. It withered and also died. Do you think she would provide another for me? So, I have four inseminoid plants, one preggo worm, and a mutant fish man that you captured from Dragon Lady. They are all safe to handle around men; they are only interested in mating with women. As you know the fish man has that pheromone emitter in his palm that completely turns a woman sexual urges loose and causes her to enact any sexual fantasy she has with him. So I could transport all of my pets, why? Where do you want me to take them and who will be there to breed with them?” he informed her.

“Bring them to Wade Manor, you know where that is, right?” she asked.

“Yes, of course. I have attended a few parties there as Brenda Wade’s guest. Will Brenda and Ms Americana breed with two of my pets?” he asked.

“We have heroines from Star City here who would love to breed with your pets. Fortunately you have six, as there are six heroines here waiting to be mothers to their off-spring. There’s a man here who would like to talk to you and offer you employment in his organization. I know you have lusted after me and probably Ms Americana also. Do what Max wants and we will satisfy those desires for you,” she told the Professor and his cock sprang to attention as he realized what was being offered to him.

“I’ll have to get a truck, but then I can be there in about an hour,” he promised and hung up. Max and Got Gal returned to the festivities to find the men were temporarily exhausted and 6 of the dogs mounted on the heroines. The Delta city heroines were still engaged in their own lesbian sex with one another and Moira Jones was between Midori’s legs, sucking on her cunt. Max gave his cell phone to Got Gal with four of his men and told her to take a truck and go help the Professor. She was to call him to ensure he was at his lab waiting when they arrived. He was to have his pets ready to travel.

When they returned 45 minutes later, they found Jessica and Victoria begging the donkeys to cram their cunt with those cocks. Chloe, Ashlyn, Nannette, and Isabelle were all moaning as pony cock filled their cunts and they creamed the invading stalks. Max met the Professor and took him to the study with Got Gal tagging along and Ms Americana joining them.

“Professor, I’m Max Roberts and I’m pleased to meet you,” Max said as he shook the Professors hand. “I’ve heard good things about you and would like to offer you a chance to have these two whores here fulfill your fantasy as well as your pets having the six out there with the animals now. If your fantasy is to watch one fuck a pet as the other sucks your cock and swallows your cum, they’ll do it. When you’re ready they’ll change places. Would you be interested in a payment like that?”

“Oh God, yes!” the Professor exclaimed as he renewed his knowledge of the two heroines bodies. “What do you want me to do?” he asked as he continued to play the thought of a pet fucking one of these women as the other sucked his cock in his head. His cock was throbbing and felt confined by his trousers, even though he had put on a baggy pair before they had arrived to get him.

“I want a sterilization formula for males that does not affect females. I want enough of the formula to pollute the Delta and Star City water purification plants. I want it mixed in with the water after it has been treated and is enroute to the distribution centers. I want enough to ensure at least a thirty day supply for each city. I want you to create it and bring a sample here. I’ll have a man and woman test it, after it’s established they are fertile, and then see if the male’s sperm becomes sterile while the woman remains fertile,” Max said. “When you have proven your formula you can have your first show with the whores. When the two cities water supply is sterilizing the male population, you’ll get your second. Are you interested in the job?” Max asked. “Can you do the job and make such a formula?”

“Yes, I can do it; I created such a formula for the government years ago. A number of men on Death Row were given the formula and became sterile. Women it was given to remained fertile. I think they had planned on using it in China to control the population. The government destroyed the actual product after deciding not to do so but I still have the equation and formula for making it. But why would you want to sterilize the men in these two cities?” he asked.

“I intend to use a subliminal message, broadcast over TV, to enslave the population of the two cities. All the women will become whores to man or beast, depending on age. I do not want my whores pregnant by the men in the cities, because I don’t want them unavailable when the world learns all these women are available for sex. If they get pregnant, it was because a paying customer made them pregnant. Any other questions?” Max asked.

“No, no, I see your point,” Professor Whirter said. Max could tell the man was getting nervous about the idea and might go to Ramon or Tony, who didn’t know about the plan yet. Max dropped his pendant and started it swaying before the older man. The Professor, not realizing what was happening followed the pendant with his eyes and succumbed to Max’s spell. His memory of the plan was erased as was his reward for providing the formula. Max had intended to allow him to use the women of his dreams but his sudden fear and suspicion of his betraying Max pissed him off, he’d now provide the formula free of charge. Well, maybe not free of charge. Dragon Queen also conducted experiments on these mutants and had created the preggo worm and fishman he was about to watch fuck a heroine. Maybe he should enslave her and give her to the Professor as a lab assistant and sex slave to keep his bed warm.

Max brought him back and the four returned to the main room to watch the Professor’s pets enjoy their brood mother heroines.