The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Help From Star City

By Mike S

Chapter 8: Indoctrination Continues and Problems

Max, Got Gal, Ms Americana and Professor Whirter all returned to the lounge just in time to see the six bound heroines screaming in orgasm with donkey and pony cum running down the legs as the animals overfilled their pussies with their seed. They all took a couch close to the stage and Max ordered his men to move the four potted inseminoid plants under Ashlynn, Nannette, Chloe and Isabelle. The Preggo Worm was released from its box and crawled behind Victoria, reared to expose its cock and penetrated her. The fishman was then released from his cage. He went to Jessica and placed his palm in front of her face. And a sort of mist could be seen in the air between his hand and Jessica’s face. Her hips started gyrating as the pheromone took effect on her.

“Oh, fuck me you monster! Plunge your cock into my cunt! Fuck me now please!” Jessica gasped as her hips thrust and her body went into hyper excited mode. The pheromones were apparently drifting as Victoria’s hips began bucking harder against the Preggo Worms thrusts.

“Oh yes, shove that huge cock in me you slimy son of a bitch,” Victoria moaned. “Fuck me harder! Harder, please! Shoot that thick fertile seed into my womb and impregnate me! Make me have your baby!”

The inseminoid plants tentacles had emerged and a pad like stalk had covered their victim’s nose and mouth and caused all 4 women’s breasts to swell with milk. Two cup tentacles then fastened onto those enlarged tits and began to suck them, nursing on the milk and building its potency to breed them. Three phallic stalks grew from each plant and soon filled the prisoner’s asses, pussies and mouths. The cum that would be blasted into their belly was nutrient for the baby to feed on as it matured to birth. All three phallic tendrils began hammering the heroines and either that stimulation, or the fishman’s pheromones drifted to their nostrils because all four of them were as enthusiastic in their humping the tendrils as the other two were at fucking their partners.

“Oh, I feel it!” Victoria screamed, “Its cumming, it’s filling me with its cum. Oh I feel so full; his cock feels so good as his seed fills me! I’m going to…oh fuck I’m going to …GOING TO…I’M CUUMMMMMIINNGG!!!!” Her friend’s orgasm seemed to be a trigger for Jessica,

“OH FUCK, I’M CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!” Jessica screamed as her cunt milked the fishman’s cock. “Cum you fucking son of a bitch, cum on and fill me, impregnate me! Oh fuck, he is! Oh god he’s cumming I can feel his cock throb and inject his seed into my womb. Oh, I’m cumming again!” Jessica’s body wildly thrashed about in her restraints as the fishman filled her, breeded her, and her body continued in a long drawn out orgasm. The four plants were all visibly throbbing as their tentacles released their seed. The four women bucked and thrust in soundless orgasm as the tendrils filled their mouths. The cups had released the four sets of breasts which hung, empty, from their chests. By the time their offspring were born in 3-4 hours, they would again be proud and erect and a little bit bigger than before.

Finally all tendrils withdrew back into the pots of the inseminoids and the fishman and Preggo Worm had both withdrawn from their mate and been re-confined. Max got on the stage before the six exhausted and weakened women and placed them all in a hypnotic trance. He ordered them to freely accept any cock, man beast and now monster that was offered to them. He informed them that their new mission in life was as his slaves, to do as he commanded, when commanded and to be cum receptacles for all cocks. They were to obey no one but him until further ordered. Unknown to the residents of Wade Manor House of Super Sluts, someone had been observing the mornings events from the dogs onward and using a hand held listening device to monitor Max’s meeting with Professor Whirter and programming of the six new slaves. After Max had finished with the programming the interloper faded back from the house and hid in the tree line as he removed his cell phone and called a number.

At 11AM that morning Chief of Police Tony Romano entered the office of Mayor Ramon Prize. His boss had summoned him less than 5 minutes before.

“Sit Tony,” Ramon said. “Since Max left here with the new captives, I guess he brought them to Police Plaza to work on them with the ones there?”

“No boss, they took the captives from Police Plaza out on gurneys and I thought, since Max wasn’t there, they were bringing them here to him. Another thing that’s strange is that Midori Lee turned on her friends and helped to subdue them,” Tony responded.

“Damn, he must have already gotten her before today. Why didn’t he tell me about it?” Ramon asked. “Tony, go to Wade Manor and see what’s going on out there. Wait until you know what’s going on, if Max has any plans that don’t include us, and then call me. Stay out of sight but be prepared for anything.”

“Right boss,” Tony said as he got out of the chair and left the Mayor’s Office. He went to his residence and got a black ready bag and a black box. He then returned to his car and drove out to the bordello. Tony stopped a half mile from the house and proceeded on foot, some kind of a satellite looking dish in his hand. He got to the house and put on a headset just in time to hear Max welcome Professor Whirter. A quick look in the window showed the six new slaves being pounded by dogs and the presence of ten of the new men from the organization. “What the fuck are they doing here, he wondered. He then moved in the direction Max and the Professor had gone with two of the whores tagging along and heard Max recruiting the Professor. He then moved back to the lounge with them and watched the Professors pets impregnate the new captives and Max submit them to his control only. Feeling he knew enough, he faded back to the tree line to call Ramon.

Security cameras had caught Tony and followed his movements while feeding the images to the Waterfronts office and monitors before Anita Jackson. Anita however had turned off all monitors except the one showing the feed from the lounge. Her shorts lay on the floor and her legs were up on the arms of the chair as her left hand massaged her breasts and her right was inside her thong, plunging two fingers in and out of her cunt as she orgasmed for the fourth time while watching the show.

“Yeah” Ramon barked as he answered the phone. “What’s going on Tony? It took you long enough to report.”

“I just got the final part for the report boss,” Tony answered. “Max has broken the new whores with the dogs, ponies, and donkeys from here at the bordello and that mad scientist, Professor Whirter, monsters. They are controlled by him alone; we were not mentioned so I’d guess the others have had us removed from their programming as well. He wants the Professor to create a sterilization drug for the male population and intends to turn all the women in the city into whores working for him. I think he’s planning on taking over the city and I didn’t hear anything about us being around in his future.”

“Okay, you know what to do. Solve the problem and get out and back to your office,” Ramon ordered. “Let me know when you leave there.”

“Right boss,” Tony said and closed his phone. He returned to his car and got the black box and headed back to the mansion. The security cameras picked him up again and fed Anita the footage of him removing a package from the box and then placing it under Max’s Mustang in the garage. The cameras watched him return in the direction of his car until he was out of their sight. His car pulled out onto the road and he called Ramon to tell him everything was set.

“Okay, I’ll have him come to town for a meeting, then in about a week we’ll go out there with a hypnotist, get everyone under control, and eliminate the hypnotist. No sense keeping him around until he tries to take over.” At the Waterfront Anita had turned all the monitors back on but had not seen Tony. Her overindulgence in her masturbatory fantasies had exhausted her. Her head lay on her crossed arms, she was sound asleep.

About 30 minutes after Tony had left the phone rang and Lydia answered it.

“House of Super Sluts, who would you like to fuck or watch fuck tonight?” she answered.

“Slave, this is your Master Ramon, put Master Max on the phone now, bitch” Ramon ordered.

“Yes Master,” Lydia replied and went into the office where Max and Professor Whirter were discussing Dragon Queen. “Master, Ramon is on the phone for you,” she said.

“Yeah boss,” Max said.

“Something’s come up, get your ass down to my office now” Ramon snapped.

“On my way,” Max responded and hung up. He fished his car keys out of his pocket and tossed them to Lydia. “Have one of the men bring the car around, I need to go to town” he told her. Lydia left the office and Max turned back to the Professor as the door closed.

“I want you to contact Dragon Queen and set up a meeting between the three of us as soon as possible,” he said as he stood and headed to the door. Lydia had given Max’s car keys and orders to one of the new men.

At 21 he wasn’t much older than her and quickly developed a crush on the blonde. One of the Nomouri brothers, noticing it, had put him on the straight and narrow, that was Max’s woman keep your hands off. Eager to please her the man ran out to the Mustang, got in and inserted the key. He turned it to start the car.

Max had just passed the threshold of the office when the explosion came. He quickly ran outside and around the corner of the house. The garage that had been built to house the Mustang was scattered all over the property and the shell of the Mustang was burning fiercely. He quickly ran back inside and heard Lydia talking to a 911 operator and requesting the fire and police departments.

“That’s right Wade Manor, there has been an explosion,” she said. As she talked to the operator Max gathered all the heroines and his remaining 11 men.

“Chet and Paul, take a truck, since there’s no cars now, go to the Waterfront and Paul go in and replace Anita, send her out to your brother and Chet, you bring her here. She failed in her duties and needs to be punished, Lydia will act as if it’s on her orders in response to my death. I want everyone clear on that, I AM DEAD. We’ll wait to see what happens next. Paul, check the tapes from the cameras and see what happened. Check them since she got on duty, I want to know who it was and what exactly happened. Move it!” he barked. Suddenly through all the activity everyone heard it, they heard the moans and then the cries.

“Oh it hurts, it feels like I’m being fucked from the inside out!” Max looked to the stage where the six heroines remained, still bound. Four of the women had an egg shaped pod protruding from their cunts while there was a grayish white maggot looking thing protruding from Victoria and a green tadpole looking creature half way out of Jessica. The Professor dashed forward with throw pillows from the couches and tried to get one beneath each woman before the baby fell out and went to the floor. All six women sounded a ‘plop’ from their cunt as the creatures exited and landed on the pillows. Max ordered another truck brought to the front door to load the Professor, his pets and babies. They would be returned to the Professor’s laboratory after Max had again ordered the Professor to set up a meeting between the two of them and Dragon Queen ASAP.

When they had all left Max gathered all the heroines and checked over the six who had given birth to the monsters and thought he could tell an increase of bust size on all of them. This would be an extra bonus to having the two scientists, he’d give them heroines to create offspring from their pets and in return they would give him bigger titted whores. He ordered the six freed from their bonds and after looking them all over again he spoke.

“Chloe, I want you to take your aunt and cousin and go with the body. Convince the coroner to say that based on dental records, the body is that of Max Roberts. The three of you convince him that it’s me so that Ramon and Tony think I’m dead. Fuck him, fuck each other for him, fuck or do anything for him, just convince him.”

“Yes Master” the three women said and began to get dressed. Chloe noticed that she had been put in charge of the detail even though her older Aunt Ashlyn was also going. Submitting herself to Max and following his orders would be a great job and she immediately swore complete and absolute loyalty to her new Master. Then there was the sex, it was great. No longer did she have to be a goody two shoes, now her true whore had been exposed and she planned on taking advantage of getting all the cock she could get, man or beast or monster didn’t matter. All the cock she had thrust into her body today had felt great and she couldn’t wait to get more.

Nannette also noticed her cousin was placed in charge with her mother under her cousin. Maybe she would get to be in charge over older women also, and if so, she would faithfully follow her new Master and also enjoy all the cock she could get. Ashlyn felt nothing, her Master had spoken and she would obey in order to please him.

When the Fire and Police Departments arrived, Lydia met them to answer their questions. Max had gotten a call and had left to go to town for a meeting with the Mayor she explained, the car apparently blew up when he started it. Max himself was on his back on his bed as Yumi Wong rode his cock and Midori Lee sucked on his balls. As he was enjoying their attentions the phone rang and he answered it.

“Boss its Paul. Tony was listening and looking through a window in the lounge and office too. He then left for a few minutes and then returned and put the bomb under the car, attached to the starter. By checking the time stamp on the outside cameras and the lounge camera, I found he showed up when Professor Whirter did and followed you all to the office and then back. It looks like he stayed and watched until after you had hypnotized the new girls, so he probably knows all of your plans and that you now control the whores with Ramon and him not having any say with them,” Paul explained.

“That would be enough for Ramon to order the bomb. Anita should have seen it all and reported it. I think that for her failure, the dogs, ponies and donkeys will pull a train on her ass while all you men rape her mouth. Let it continue non-stop until my funeral services and then begin again after my burial. I want her to be getting totally fucked when Ramon and Tony show up at the house to re-establish control and for them to find out why she is being punished,” Max said and hung up. How would they attempt to gain control over the whores again? They were under Max’s control and it would take breaking that control for them to gain it. How would they do that? Then it hit him, they’d have to find another hypnotist! He would order all the heroines to attack and subdue anyone with Ramon when the hypnotist attempted to place them in a trance. Ignore him, attack and subdue, that’s what they needed to do. His mind was brought back to the present as Yumi put on a burst of speed as she rode his cock.

“Oh Master, that’s it! Oh Master, I’M CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!!” she cried as she attempted to milk his cock. Her vaginal muscles spasming, stroking his cock, got him to the top and his cum erupted deep in the Asians cunt. The other Asian, Midori, licked his cum from their joined bodies as it overflowed from Yumi.

As Max erupted, downtown the coroner stood between two kneeling women, his pants in a pool around his feet. Chloe Hamilton was sucking his cock as her aunt, Ashlyn Hamilton, tongued his ass and her daughter Nannette ate Chloe’s pussy. Chloe has sucked his cock as the mother-daughter team 69’d for him. He had then broke them up and put them in their current positions. The Death Certificate that lay on his desk awaiting his signature, after his cum was in Chloe’s belly, stated Max Roberts had died at 6:15PM that evening when his car had exploded, said explosion being cause of death.

Chapter 9: Both Sides Plan

The Fire Department had left after extinguishing the fire. Since there had been an explosion the Arson Investigator left with them as the Police tow truck showed up, hooked up, and took the car off to Police Plaza where Max knew nothing would be found to implicate the Chief. He had video of Police Chief Tony Romano placing the bomb, but the bomb squad would never make the connection.

When Chet Nomouri arrived with Anita Jackson, Lydia, as Bordello Madame, had ordered her seized and stripped. She was subdued and then placed on stage and bound in a doggy position. A laptop was set on the floor in front of her and Paul streamed the video from the club that showed how Tony had spied on the house, placed the bomb on the Mustang and the subsequent explosion. Tears flowed from Anita’s eye as she realized her lust and dereliction of her duties had caused their Master to be killed. When the laptop was removed and the first man knelt at her head she eagerly devoured his cock. When she felt the dog mount her and his fur and weight on her back, she remained motionless to allow him to penetrate her ass. She felt someone guide the dogs cock over her pussy, wetting it with precum and her own juices. Finally she felt it at her brown rosebud and realized he was being positioned for anal sex with her. She took a breath through her nose as her mouth was full of cock, and awaited the pain of penetration. She furiously sucked the cock in her mouth to distract her from what was happening behind her. She didn’t know how long this punishment would last but knew she deserved it. She had the responsibility for the security of Max’s holdings and his life and had failed. Max, her Master, was dead and she deserved anything the others did to her.

Got Gal, directing the k9 cock, finally allowed it to spread the sphincter muscles. The head stayed there, stretching her for a moment as Got Gal refused his attempts to go deeper into his bitch. It was Anita’s pet Blacky, a black Doberman, mounted on her and he had never had his bitch’s ass before. He had fucked her and received blowjobs but Anita had never allowed him to fuck her ass. He knew this hole was tighter than he was used to and was squeezing on his cockhead like never before. He was positioned higher on his mistress than usual and all this indicated he was in the wrong place. However every time he had fucked and been sucked by this bitch had felt good and he was willing to try this hole out, if only they would allow him to sink his shaft in it.

When Got Gal released his cock Blacky was ready. His hind legs had been trembling as they waited for the chance to drive his shaft into the waiting receptacle. He powered forward and there was a muffled scream from Anita as he drove his entire 10 inch cock into his bitch. He paused to allow the tunnel to expand to his girth. When he felt everything was ready he withdrew, leaving on the head inside her. Suddenly he lunged again and again. Finally the ball of his knot was in and the sphincter had closed on his shaft behind it. Now he could fill this tunnel with his cum and hold it there long enough to impregnate the bitch. He was only an animal and didn’t realize that he and his Mistress having sex was wrong or that he couldn’t impregnate her. He fucked her with the thought of pumping his puppy making cream deep in this bitch and holding it there until it had a chance to do its job.

As Blacky began to fuck her ass Anita swallowed her first load of cum. No sooner had her first cock finished erupting into her throat and been cleaned then it withdrew and a second took its place. Anita began to suck it as she felt her body finally accept Blackys invasion and begin to respond.

“Damn,” she thought, “I’m going to cum to Blacky fucking my ass. I can feel it building. I’m going to orgasm because he’s fucking my ass. Oh, it feels like any other orgasm from a cock in my cunt. I never knew this could feel so good and make me cum.” Her hips thrashed around as she attempted to fuck the cock back. She forgot about the cock in her mouth and stopped sucking as she concentrated on her pending eruption. She was reminded of the cock in her mouth when the owner became impatient at her lack of attention to it and rammed it into her throat and began fucking her face. The two sensations at either end of her body threw her over the top and watchers could see her body responding to her inner eruption.

As Anita was being punished Lydia rounded up all the heroines under 25, Chloe and Nannette Hamilton and Isabelle Casta from Star City and herself and Summer Morgan from Delta City. She took them to her and Max’s bedroom where their Master and Midori and Yumi were in post coital bliss. With 7 of the 8 youngest heroines available, Max began to train them in the art of hypnotism. He wanted to be able to send out teams to capture and hypnotize others. He had plans to take over Star and Delta Cities all together, but there were key people he wanted to control first. He wanted the legalization of prostitution passed in Star City at the least, and hopefully in the county. It depended on where Jessica Armstrong’s mansion was, inside or outside the city limits. When his takeover was complete, the heroines of Star City would move into it and Chloe’s House of Super Sluts would open there. Wade Manor would have its name changed to Lydia’s House of Super Sluts and Morgan Manor would become Gail’s House of Sluts.

As Anita was being punished and Max was training his students, Ramon Prize was meeting with Gail Roberts to arrange her son’s funeral. Tony was calling elsewhere to try and locate the Great Illusionist. Finally he called Boss Long Rod McSwain in Star City. He was one of the most feared criminals in Star City. Very few knew that he had been the four times elected former Mayor before losing the election to Jessica Armstrong.

“Tony, I hear you and Ramon have Delta City in the palm of your hands, and no interference for all the heroines,” Boss McSwain said as he picked up the phone after hearing Tony Romano wanted to talk to him.

“Yeah, Long Rod, all of the heroines are now whoring for us. Say, you had any trouble out of your heroines lately? Their interference fucks up any of your plans?” Ramon asked.

“Now that you mention it no, none of them have been reported as being seen for several days and the Mayor, Jessica Armstrong hasn’t been into her office either,” McSwain admitted.

“You need to come to Delta and check out our heroine whores. I think you might recognize some of them. And I don’t mean the ones associated with Delta City,” Tony teased him. McSwain thought about that for a moment.

“I may do that, is that why you called, to invite me to Delta City and your whorehouse?” McSwain answered.

“No, I’m looking for the Great Illusionist. Ramon ran him out of town when he recruited Max Roberts but Max was killed in a car explosion and Ramon needs him for a job,” Tony explained.

“He’s here in town at the Magic Club. He performs his illusions at 6PM and 8PM shows and does hypnotism at a 10PM show. Tell Ramon that I’m sorry about his loss of Roberts. I hear the kid did well for you all,” McSwain replied.

“Yeah while it lasted, but it seems he was about to attempt a hostile takeover and the victim found out,” Tony told him. McSwain instantly knew Tony had planted the bomb on Ramon’s order.

“I see, and how can I help you?” McSwain asked.

“How about you convince the man to come to Delta City with you to attend the funeral of his former protégé? Max was the pupil of the Great Illusionist and while you’re here you can go to Wade’s House of Super Sluts and see our selection of heroine whores. I think there’s a couple there you might want to use, Long Rod,” Tony told him, referring to the nickname earned because of his cock length.

“I’ll do that. Some of the boys and I will visit him tonight and the two of us will be on tomorrow’s flight to Delta City,” McSwain promised and hung up. Tony left Police Plaza and went to the Morgan mansion to inform Ramon of what he had learned and the actions he had set in motion. Ramon and Gail had arranged for Max’s funeral to be in two days so Ramon and Tony decided to take McSwain out to the whorehouse and enjoy themselves tomorrow afternoon. They would then go back after the burial with the Great Illusionist and regain control of their property and add the Star City heroines to it. If McSwain wanted any of the Star City heroines to take home with him and start whoring them out, it would cost him big time. With Armstrong out of the way McSwain could again become Mayor and maybe ownership of some heroines will get Ramon a partnership in running Star City with him.

While Anita was being punished and servicing all the dogs and males at the house, Max had the other young heroines begin to practice on each other. He thought the girls were getting it, but the others could be going along with it and not really be under. Finally he sent Lydia down to the lounge to bring 4 of the men up and placed each in a room. He then sent a heroine into each room to hypnotize the man and bring him to the master bedroom. Lydia, Summer, Yumi and Midori all returned within 25 minutes with their male slave in tow. Max Jr. was waiting for the men and each of the heroines had their slave play with and lick the dog’s cock to show his enslavement. They returned the men to the room they had been hypnotized in and Chloe, Nannette and Isabelle took over three of the men to dominate, the fourth, not knowing what he had done, was allowed to return to the lounge and Anita’s punishment. An hour later, after all three had sucked the K9 cock a second time, they returned to the lounge with six of the heroines.

Lydia was in her bedroom and had Max Jr’s cock in her throat and was sucking her faithful lover off, so he wouldn’t be left without draining his balls after the men had played with him while hypnotized and Max, the human, plowed her cunt from the rear and buried another load of his semen into her womb in an attempt to impregnate her. He knew Brenda and Tanya were pregnant and both Axanna and Summer were late and possibly carrying his baby. Lydia would blow her top if everyone but her had Max’s children. But even as he hosed her hopefully present egg, Max thought “Fuck it, I’m the Master and she’s just a slave. If she doesn’t get pregnant, I don’t have to worry about it. If she mouths off about it again, she’ll be the one pulling a train, except it will ponies and donkeys, not the dogs. If she pisses me off enough, I’ll offer her ass free of charge to every customer that enters the place. They won’t have to wear protection for her either. Anyone can knock her up then, I don’t care. There’s so many heroines available here that I really don’t need her anymore and soon the Prom Queen, Homecoming Queen and every other girl that was too good for me in school will belong to me.”

When Lydia finished with her pet and started to get dressed, Max ordered her to go into town and take his mother for a walk and let her know that someone else had been in the car and Max was fine and in hiding until Ramon and Tony were gotten under his control. He also told Lydia to inform his mom that she was coming to Wade Manor after things had settled down. Max was going to return Axanna and Summer to their home and have Summer manage it for him. Lydia would continue at Wade Manor, her former home, and Gail would take over the two bordellos and strip club for Max. In order to complete his plans, he only had to gain control of the three gangsters and get the formula from Professor Whirter.