The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helpful Hannah

by Pan

Chapter 12:

My eyes slowly opened, and I was surprised to see Kelly staring back at me, a sleepy smile on her face.

“Good morning, Hannah.”

I sat up with a start.

“What’s happening? Where’s my brother?? He’s not alone, is he?”

Kelly laughed, and leaned in to softly press her lips against mine. My heart was still racing, but I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to slip inside until it was dancing with mine.

“It’s fine,” she whispered. “Your mom is taking care of it.”

I sighed in relief, and lay back, allowing her mouth to latch onto my comparatively small breasts, even as I reached between her legs and started to play.

* * *

The day after Kelly had come around, my brother had decided we needed to chat.

“Hannah,” he’d said, and I stared up at him, his cock stretching out my lips. “I’m worried about you.”

My eyebrows shot up in response, but I continued to swallow down his member. I pride myself on my ability to listen and deep throat at the same time.

“You’ve been running yourself ragged trying to help me out. Be honest, when was the last time you had a full night’s sleep?”

I tried to work it out, but quickly lost my train of thought. That was happening a lot lately—it wasn’t the end of the world (after all, my sole purpose in life was to get my brother off, and that didn’t need to involve a lot of thinking) but I could understand why he was starting to become concerned.

“Cum,” he said, and my eyes fluttered as an orgasm overtook my body. It took me a few seconds to tune back into what he was saying.

“…the night shift, and you take the day shift. How does that sound?”

I nodded immediately. I hadn’t quite caught what he’d said, but I knew that the best way to get my brother off was to obey him unquestioningly.

Right?

In any case, he was much smarter than I. Whatever he suggested was bound to work better than any plan I could come up with. Who was I to stand in the way of my brother’s ideas?

“So she’ll be sharing a room with you. How does that sound?”

Again I nodded, but the look of confusion must have been obvious, because my brother sighed.

“Hannah, you stupid slut,” he said, and a shiver of excitement ran through my body at the term of affection. “What am I even talking about?”

I tried to speak, but I forgot to take my brother’s cock out of my mouth first, and so all that came out were grunts.

With a sigh, my brother answered his own question. “Kelly’s going to move in and help you with your duties. She’ll take care of me at night, and you’ll be in charge of my needs during the day, okay?”

I nodded for the third time. What a brilliant idea. It was something that I’d never have come up with, but fortunately my brother didn’t need me for my good ideas. As far as he was concerned, I was just a body dedicated to getting him hard, and three holes dedicated to getting him off.

“Cum,” my brother said again, and my eyes rolled back with pleasure at my second orgasm within a few minutes.

When I came to, I realized that my brother was talking, and that he’d probably been talking for a while. His cock was softening in my mouth, and a problem had occurred to me.

“Bro,” I said, and he smiled back at me.

“What’s up, Hannah?”

“What about…”

“Hmm?”

“What about Mom and Dad?”

My brother slowly nodded in response, and I allowed myself to relax. So far, none of my stupid ideas have been helpful in getting my brother to cum—the only real asset I have to offer is my body, and so I try not to open my mouth unless it’s to debase myself, or to remind him what a dirty little fuckable whore his sister is.

“I thought of that,” he said, and I nodded, leaning back to finger myself as he spoke. “Remember the lingerie idea we had?”

A week or two ago, my brother had revealed another of his fantasies to me, something that would be sure to help him get off—if I got rid of all my normal clothes, and only ever wore lingerie around the house, and slutty costumes whenever I had to leave for any reason.

I’d been halfway to my closet to start throwing out all my old outfits when he’d pointed out that Mom and Dad might suspect something was up if I was perpetually clad in lingerie, and so I’d reluctantly kept the two or three outfits that I still wore (cute, sexy, but not as slutty as my brother—and my body—deserved).

“Well,” my brother continued, his eyes flicking down as a third digit slipped inside my slit. I was so proud that he still enjoyed watching me play with myself, after all we’d done together. “I talked to them about my problem…”

“Oh?” I said excitedly.

“They’re happy to help out any way that they can,” he continued, and my heart leapt. I had enjoyed the thrill of sneaking around behind our parent’s back, but with their support, maybe we could band together as a family to solve my brother’s problem. “They’re fine with Kelly moving in, they’re fine with you dropping out of school, they even have no issue if you wear whatever you want.”

Whatever you want, I mentally amended. I would never correct my brother out loud, of course, but I sometimes felt like he had trouble understanding my role. I solely existed to serve his needs—that’s what little sisters were for.

“Mom has even started helping me out like you do,” he said, and I nodded eagerly as my thumb started frantically rubbing my clit at the thought. I wasn’t allowed to cum, not until told, but that didn’t meant I couldn’t start building towards a nice big orgasm as images started flashing through my mind: Mom on her knees in front of her son, letting him fuck her from behind, taking his cock up her ass, licking his cum out of Kelly…

Not, of course, that the last possibility was likely. Maybe some day, I thought wistfully.

“There’s only one issue,” he said, and I slowed down to hear what he had to say. “Mom isn’t young, like you, and there’s only so much sex she can have.”

“Okay…” I said, unsure where he was going with this.

“With you and Kelly are walking around in lingerie all the time, Dad’s going to get pretty turned on. And if Mom is spending all her time helping me…”

He trailed off, but I nodded. I could see what he was getting at.

“Maybe Kelly could help get Dad off?”

“She’s only going to taking the night shift, remember? What do you want Dad to do during the day, jerk off?”

I shook my head fervently. It wasn’t right that Dad should suffer because of his son’s medical issues. My brother gestured for me to roll over, and I continued sliding three fingers in and out of my wet cunt as he slowly slid his hardness into my ass.

This was a hell of a conundrum.

“I mean,” he grunted as his cock slipped all the way into my well-lubricated ass, “I guess you could fuck him.”

“Dad?” I asked, wrinkling my nose. “But isn’t that…”

“Incest?” he said, making his cock twitch inside me, and I could see what he was getting at. Still, something about the idea felt wrong, and it took me a minute to work out exactly what.

“Wouldn’t you get jealous?”

“I’d know you weren’t getting any enjoyment out of it,” he panted, thrusting into my ass again, harder each time. He was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm as he did. “You’d just be…helping your brother.”

My eyes lit up at the phrase. That was what I did; it was my purpose in life. I helped my brother. I was a helpful sister. I was a stupid slut who obeyed her brother. I existed to make my brother cum.

“Cum…” he whispered, and all I saw was stars as my brother’s cock began to jerk and spasm inside my ass.

* * *

“Hello girls,” Dad said. I beamed at the sight of him—Dad and I have never got along particularly well, but there’s something about letting him use my body to get off that’s brought us closer.

“Hi Fred,” Kelly said, wiggling her ass but not looking up. She was between my legs, her tongue darting in and out of my snatch. “I’m about to go to bed, but if you want a quick fuck first, that’s fine by me.”

“Nah,” Dad said. “I’m sure it’s nothing that Hannah can’t take care of.”

“Of course, Daddy” I said, and as soon as the words were out of my mouth I could feel my father’s rough hands, crudely pawing at my breasts.

“If you change your mind, just wake me up.” Kelly said with a yawn, and after one more long lick of my wetness, she rolled over and drifted to sleep almost immediately.

My brother slept through most nights and so Kelly spent her time cleaning the house. Dusting, polishing—she’d even started learning how to cook, so the rest of us woke up to a hot, delicious breakfast.

Of course, if my brother woke up in the middle of the night, it was vital that she was on-hand in case he felt like he could cum, and so he’d custom-built her a collar. If it buzzed once, that meant that he was awake and needed her services.

If it buzzed twice, that meant that Dad was awake and wanted her to come get him off.

As my Dad slipped a condom on and slowly slid his dick inside me, I panted and moaned just like I would if my brother was fucking me, and my mind started to wander.

Bringing Kelly into the household had been complicated—she still believed that my brother could cum, and so he’d had to hypnotize her to believe he had a slightly different medical affliction.

He’d told her that he had a rare genetic condition which meant he had to get off constantly. In case she got to talking with Dad, my brother had hypnotized him to believe the same thing—what’s more, to make it extra-believable, Dad had been hypnotized to believe that he had it too.

The weirdest thing was that once Dad believed he could cum more than a dozen times a day, he could. Turns out that the mind is a powerful thing, I guess—Dad had gone from being a normal guy with a normal sex-drive to a man who suddenly had to get off every couple of hours just to feel normal.

Fortunately for him, he had two half-naked teenaged sluts around to help him out with that.

It wasn’t long until Dad was huffing and panting so hard I was worried he might have a heart attack, and the condom began filling with his cum.

“Thanks darling,” he said, affectionately slapping me on the ass, and I faked my eyelids fluttering so that he’d think I was in the middle of an orgasm as he slipped out.

When I knew for sure he was gone, I had a quick shower, slipped on a semi-transparent teddy, and made my way to the master bedroom where I knew my brother would be.

Ever since the new arrangement, my brother had just moved in there. It made sense—it had the largest bedroom in the house, Mom had decided to dedicate herself full-time to helping my brother with his problem, and Dad was more than happy to take the room closest to Kelly and me.

Standing outside the bedroom, I couldn’t help but notice that Kelly had missed a spot while vacuuming. Once upon a time that would have earned her a spanking, but it hadn’t taken us long to work out the flaw in that system; she’d started deliberately doing her chores poorly, just for the punishment.

Now, the consequences of shoddy work were far more dire—if she was imperfectly doing her housework, she wasn’t allowed the wear the French maid outfit that she’d grown so attached to.

I didn’t bother knocking, just slipped inside the room. On the bed, Mom was bent over, her ass in the air, her hand pulling and tugging at the tangled pubes between her legs. My brother was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, and they were both grunting with every thrust.

“Fuck me,” Mom was saying, over and over again. “Fuck your mother. Cum inside me, baby. Cum inside Mom.”

My brother wasn’t saying anything, he just had that intense look on his face that I loved seeing so much.

I stood there for a few minutes, my hands dancing over my nipples as I did. I loved my brother so much, and it was great to see Mom doing all that she could to help him.

“I’m cumming,” he panted, and my eyes lit up. “Oh god, Mom, I’m cumming.”

“Yesss,” she moaned, pushing her ass hard up against him, her face and head drenched in sweat. “Oh baby, yes. Do it. Cum for me, sweetie. Cum inside your mother…”

Her words trailed off as they both moaned, and my brother unloaded inside her, pushing up against her crotch as hard as he could.

“Oh baby,” she said, grabbing his hair with one sweaty hand and pulling his mouth towards hers. “That was so good…”

“I know,” he said, and the two of them pushed their faces against each other. I watched them make out for a minute or two, until I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“You did it!” I said, and they looked at me. My mother just smiled, but my brother had a worried look on his face. “You made him cum!”

“Of course I did,” Mom said, a half-smile on her face. “Why else would we be doing this?”