The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping a New Family

A cacophony of doctors, nurses, patients, and machines erupted as Jennifer entered the hospital room. She was in the middle of a long 12 hour shift on the neonatal ward. Having graduated from nursing school 4 years prior, she’d taken a position at one of New York City’s finest neonatal programs. The hours were long, and the schedule was hectic, but she loved it.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cabrera.” Jennifer said as she looked down at her chart. “My name is Jennifer, and it says here that your son was born yesterday. Congratulations.”

“Thank you,” Mrs. Cabrera said.

“Gracias,” Mr. Cabrera echoed.

“The delivery was normal,” she continued reading, “but the doctors were a little worried about a few test results from both you and your son. The doctor wants you to stay for the next week for observation.”

“Si.” Mrs. Cabrera said resigned to the fact that she’d be in bed for a whole week.

Jennifer looked up from her chart to regard the Cabreras. They were in their early 30’s, Mrs. Cabrera was a very plain looking woman, but extremely curvy. Jennifer guessed that her milk engorged breasts were at least D’s. Haven given birth less than 24 hours ago Mrs. Cabrera’s body still had a lot of roundness to it.

Mr. Cabrera, on the other hand, was not attractive. Standing 5 foot 8 inches, he had a face full of sharp features and a few days worth of stubble that didn’t suit him. His hair was oily; though that could have been from the long couple of days he just had with the delivery of his son. He was not overweight, but he wasn’t fit either. He had some definition to his arms, but his belly was hanging over his belt. The only nice feature Jennifer noticed was that he had a nice smile.

“It looks like we’ll be spending the week together.” Jennifer stated after her quick assessment of the Cabreras.

“Oh, why is that dear?” Mrs. Cabrera asked.

“I just found out my schedule was changed. I’ll be working the next five days. So it looks like you’re stuck with me.” Jennifer smiled warmly.

“Good.” Mr. Cabrera chimed in.

Jennifer looked down at her chart and didn’t notice the Cabreras take stock of her. Jennifer was very pretty bordering on beautiful. Large almond eyes, pale white skin, dark brown hair that cascaded down half her back. Standing at just 5 foot 5 inches her B cup breasts just barely pushed out the front of her nursing scrubs. It was her large heart shaped ass that Mr. Cabrera paid special attention to.

Mr. and Mrs. Cabrera shared a look and a nod that Jennifer didn’t notice.

“How do you handle all the noise?” Mrs. Cabrera asked.

“What noise do you mean Mrs. Cabrera?” Jennifer asked not looking up from her chart.

“Please, call me Selena, and I mean all the noise these machines make.” She said gesturing to all the machines in the room.

“Huh, I never noticed. I guess after you work here long enough you just block it out.” Jennifer said as she finally looked up from the chart and locked eyes with Selena.

“Well just relax for a moment dear and listen.” Selena suggested in a soft soothing voice.

Jennifer was about to reply how she didn’t have time to listen when she started to hear them. The steady beep…beep…beep of the heart monitor, the higher pitched buzzzz of the self pain medication dispenser, the low hiss of the oxygen tank. Normally her brain blocked out these normal everyday noises, but now, she heard them all. She was so wrapped up in listening that she didn’t notice Selena take her hand.

“That’s right dear, just listen. Listen and relax.” Selena started to traces light circles on the back of Jennifer’s hand. “Can you hear all those machines chirping?”

“Yes.” Jennifer answered slightly astonished that she did hear them.

“Keep listening. They’re very loud, drowning out all other sound. Drowning out all other sounds except my voice.” Selena continued in her soft soothing voice.

Jennifer’s eyes were still locked on Selena’s as she whispered a small ‘yes’. Part of her was wondering why she was just standing there listening to machines when she should be checking them and moving on with her rounds. She continued to listen.

“Do you like babies?”

“Of course!” Jennifer said instantly.

“That’s good dear. So do we, Ruiz and I love babies. And we want to have a big family. Do you want a family?”

Jennifer thought for a moment. “Someday.” She replied honestly.

“Someday? Dear the sooner you start a family the better. Just relax and listen. There’s nothing better than having a family. Its fun having little babies running around and taking care of them, isn’t it? That’s what you do, because you are a nurse. You care for babies.”

“I do take care of babies.” Jennifer agreeing.

“Because you love babies. Just like me and Ruiz.”

“I love babies.” Of course she did, that’s why she went into neonatal nursing.

“We need your helping dear. We need your help for our new family. We need your help because we want a big family, with lots of babies.”

“Please help us.” Ruiz added from somewhere behind her.

“Of course I’ll help, it’s my job.” Jennifer smiled as she continued to look into Selena’s deep brown eyes.

“Thank you dear,” Selena smiled as she continued to trace light circles on Jennifer’s hand. “Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?”

Jennifer frowned a little. “No.” She answered softly.

“That’s quite alright dear. Just relax, listen to me.” Selena took her other hand and cupped Jennifer’s face. “We’re family now. And family loves each other.”

Jennifer was slightly confused by this, but only for a moment. She has worked on the neonatal unit for years, and with countless families. By the time mother and child were released from the hospital, most families considered the nurses part of the family.

“Families help each other, and love each other.” Ruiz echoed from somewhere behind her, he sounded closer.

“Yes, families help each other. And they don’t lie to each other. So tell me dear, are you taking birth control?”

Jennifer hesitated. “Yes.” She blushed.

“That’s ok dear, relax. But someone who loves babies shouldn’t be taking birth control should they? Birth control stops babies, and you’re apart of a family that loves babies. Our new family needs your help to be healthy and grow. Don’t you want our family to grow?”

Of course Jennifer did, that was her job. To make sure babies and mothers were healthy so that they could grow and prosper.

“Yes, of course.” Jennifer assured.

“That’s wonderful news dear. You’re going to be such a big help to our new family.” Selena smiled as she let go Jennifer’s hand.

“I…um…I’m glad I could help.” Jennifer stammered, coming out of a slight daze. “I should get going to finish my rounds. Unless you need anything.”

“No dear, we’re fine.” Ruiz said in a gentle voice that surprised Jennifer. She thought his voice would have had more of an edge to it.

“I’ll check on you later then.” Jennifer smiled and left the room.

The rest of her shift was routine. She checked in one more time with the Cabreras, they were very pleased to see her again. Jennifer went home exhausted. She made herself a quick dinner and then crawled into the bed.

That night she had dreams of screaming toddlers running around her apartment while she helped a sleeping new born. The weirdest thing about it was that instead of being stressed out she was actually happy.

The next morning she awoke refreshed. Jennifer took a quick shower, and had some cereal. As she left her apartment she remembered that she didn’t take her birth control pill yet. She paused for a moment, then decided that missing a day wasn’t that big a deal, and went off to work.

She was scheduled for another long day at the hospital. A full twelve hour shift that started with rounds with the out going nurses and doctors. Taking notes and getting updates on all the patients. She stopped by the nursery to check on what cycle of care the babies were on. By the end of her rounds Jennifer was caught up on the last twelve hours of her patients.

It was a few hours later when she made her way back to the Cabrera’s room. There newborn son was being wheeled back to the nursery as she entered. Ms. Cabrera was sitting up in bed, while Mr. Cabrera was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, under the TV mounted to the ceiling.

“How are you feeling today Ms. Cabrera?”

“I’m feeling, ok I guess. And call me Selena, dear.” Selena answered in a motherly tone.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Jennifer remembered that she wanted to be called ‘Selena’, she just didn’t remember when she asked her to. She pushed the thought away.

“Why only ok? Is something wrong?” Jennifer said as she came around and stood next to Selena’s bed. Jennifer looked at the read out of the machines then placed her hands down on the bed. Selena took the opportunity and quickly took one of Jennifer’s hands in both of hers, and began tracing light circles on the back of her hand. Seeing his wife make her move Ruiz stood up, crossed the room and closed the door. On the way back to his chair he drew the privacy curtain so that no one would be able to see the activity in the room.

Selena looked deep into Jennifer’s eyes as she said, “It’s still very loud in here. Can’t you hear all those machines?”

Jennifer gazed, unblinking, at Selena’s eyes as she started to hear the steady rhythms of the machines around her. “Yes…” Jennifer whispered.

“Good, dear. Now just relax and listen” Selena smiled. “I’m only feeling okay because I miss being pregnant.”

Part of Jennifer’s brain was alarmed by that statement. That feeling could mean the beginnings of Post Partum Depression. She should tell a doctor, who could get a psychologist to help Ms. Cabrera through it. Instead of acting, Jennifer just nodded, and listened.

“I miss having my baby grow inside of me. It’s such a wonderful feeling; carrying new life, feeling the baby’s kicks and motions. It just feels so good to pregnant.” Selena soothed.

Jennifer was in nursing school for years, and she learned almost everything there is to know about pregnancy. And one of the main things that medical science agrees upon is that pregnancy doesn’t feel good. There are so many things that can go wrong and so many normal things that the soon to be mother has to suffer through; morning sickness, cramps, constant peeing, contractions, and so much more.

As Jennifer’s mind came up with many contradictions to Selena’s statement all she could say was “But….”.

“Hush now, dear. Just relax and listen.” Jennifer nodded never breaking eye contact. “Now I know you’ve read a lot of fancy medical books that probably say other wise. But I just went through it, and I can tell you, being pregnant is the best feeling in the world. We’re family now sweetie, and family doesn’t lie.”

“Family doesn’t lie.” Jennifer heard Ruiz echo, from somewhere behind her, but he sounded very close.

“Just forget about all those medical books, you don’t need to think about them ever again. Now who are you going to believe dear, me, or some silly medical book?’ Selena’s fingers traced tight circles on the back of Jennifer’s hand and she gazed deeper into Jennifer’s eyes.

Part of Jennifer knew that pregnancy was anything but wonderful, but the other part of her knew Selena wouldn’t lie to her. Those medical books were pretty silly, she thought, full of long words, and boring text. How did they know what being pregnant felt like? She didn’t need to think about them, she should just forget about them Slowly, her thoughts of pregnancy being painful were washed aside by a feeling that being pregnant felt great.

“You.” Jennifer finally whispered.

“That’s good dear. Family trusts each other.”

“Family trusts each other.” Jennifer heard Ruiz echo, she could almost feel him behind her.

“Being pregnant is so wonderful. You’re breasts get larger, your skin takes on a glow, and your belly becomes big and beautiful and round. You can eat whatever you want. Everyone pays attention and dotes on you. Being pregnant is pure bliss.”

Jennifer’s mind absorbed everything Selena was pouring into her ears; her only response was “Bliss….”

“That’s right dear. Now tell me what happens to your breasts?

“They get larger.”

“And your skin?”

“Glows.”

“And your belly?”

“Big and round.”

“And being pregnant is…?”

“Wonderful…” Jennifer’s voiced trailed off.

“Yes dear, it is wonderful. You’re really being a great help to our family. And we need your help. Now tell me, did you take your birth control pill today? And remember, family doesn’t lie.”

“Family doesn’t lie.” Jennifer could feel Ruiz’s breath on her neck as her repeated Selena.

Jennifer didn’t want to lie to Selena so she said “No, I forgot to.”

Selena smiled, which caused Jennifer to smile too. “That’s good dear, no member of this family should take birth control. Not if there going to help this family grow, and you’re going to help this family grow, aren’t you Jennifer.”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.” Selena dropped Jennifer’s hand. “I feel much better now, thank you Jennifer.”

Jennifer shook her head, clearing the cob webs. “That’s great. I’ll be around a few more times today, just let me know if you need anything.”

Jennifer pulled back the curtain and opened the door and resumed her duties on the floor. The rest of the day was mostly easy, though a few times she forgot what she needed to do to help a few of the other patients. But she remembered quickly enough. She got to be in the nursery for awhile, holding babies and feeding them bottles.

By the time she got home Jennifer was beat. She kicked off her shoes, fumbled out of her clothes, ate a quick microwave meal and went to bed.

That night she dreamed of being pregnant, and not just normal pregnant, but pregnant with triplets. Her breasts were huge and swollen with milk and rested atop of giant belly. She moved slowly and everything giggled as she walked. Though her frame was gravid she never felt sexier. All eyes were upon her beautiful roundness; she couldn’t help but slowly rub her sexy belly and squeezing one of her full ripe breasts. The combined feeling of caressing her belly and massaging her breast cause a little fluid to leak not only from her nipple, but also her pussy. If she could have gotten her arms around her belly, she would have started to finger her self.

Jennifer woke up tired and horny. She stumbled through her shower and breakfast. She dressed in the dark and left for work. It wasn’t until she was at the front door that she remembered that she forgot to take her birth control pill again. But the thought never broke her stride as she made her way to the subway.

As soon as she got to the hospital, Jennifer got pulled into a complicated delivery that took half of the day to resolve. By the time she got to her rounds on the neo-natal ward she was exhausted. She was just about to take a break when another nurse informed her that the Cabreras were asking for her.

Jennifer opened the door to the Cabrera’s room and found the privacy curtain pulled out. Closing the door behind she made her way around the curtain to find Ms. Cabrera sitting up in bed with her huge breasts hanging out. Jennifer couldn’t believe how big they were; her hospital gown hid them well. They were easily the size of her head. She had deep brown dinner plate sized areola’s and half inch long nipples that were stiff due the temperature of the room. Part of Jennifer’s brain was shocked at the display, but a larger part was aroused by the thought that being pregnant really does make your breasts bigger.

“What seems to be the problem Selena?”

“I’m having a hard time lactating.” Selena looked distraught.

This was an all too common problem that new moms had. Though lactation is very natural, it’s not always easy to get started. Sometimes the baby won’t take the nipple into its mouth. Sometimes the mother’s mood or stress levels could restrict milk flow. Luckily the hospital had lactation experts for just this very situation.

“Oh, ok. This is completely normal, let me go get a specialist and we can go over some techniques we could try.” Jennifer made a move for the door.

“I’d prefer it if you would help me Jennifer, after all, we are family.” Selena said reaching out her hand towards her.

Jennifer paused for a moment, and for reasons she couldn’t identify turned back and went to Selena’s bed side and took her hand. Immediately Selena started to trace light, little circles on the back of Jennifer’s hand.

“Listen dear, I need your help. You look tired why don’t you sit down?” Jennifer sat on the edge of the bed. “Look at my big, beautiful breasts Jennifer. This is what happens when you get pregnant. You’re breasts grow so big and full of milk. Do you like how my breasts look dear?”

Jennifer stared at Selena’s huge double D breasts. The room was cool, but Selena was sweating, just a little, enough so that her breasts had a nice sheen to them. “Yes.” Jennifer finally replied.

“Good dear. See how big and full my breasts are? They feel so good with all this milk in them. But I have a problem dear. The milk won’t come out. Will you help me?”

Jennifer continued to stare at the huge breasts. “Yes, I’ll help.” She nodded as she moved her arms to manually stimulate the flow of milk to the nipple.

“No, no, no, dear. We’re family. You don’t have to do it that way. You look so tired dear. Here, lay your head down and take a break.” Selena reached up with her free hand and cupped Jennifer’s head. She felt some slight resistance at first but then Jennifer shifted to lay on her side as she allowed her head be pulled into Selena’s lap.

“That’s right dear, relax. Let your family help you relax. There we go.” Selena shifted in the bed a little and switched her hold on Jennifer. Cradling Jennifer with her right arm, she started to trace circles on the back of her neck. She released Jennifer’s hand and used her left hand to guide her right swollen nipple to Jennifer’s mouth.

“Open up dear. Just relax, let your family help you relax. Listen to your family dear, open your mouth.” Selena cooed as her large nipple brushed Jennifer’s lips. After a few seconds Jennifer finally opened her mouth and Selena guided her nipple in.

It didn’t take long for nature to take over. “That’s right dear, just relax and drink. Let your mind empty as you drink my milk. Good girl. Keep sucking.” Selena started to stroke Jennifer’s hair as she nursed from her breast.

Jennifer’s brain was already very tired, and now as Selena’s tasty milk poured into her, her mind became cloudy. All thoughts and worries about work just drifted away in the cloud. She couldn’t focus; she just kept sucking, and listening. She felt safe, and warm, and cared for. Nothing mattered except for what Selena said.

“Doesn’t my milk taste good, sweety? It feels so good to have someone drink from your breasts. Well I guess there not really breasts anymore are they. They’re more like udders, or tits. Isn’t that right dear? Keep drinking from my tits sweety. Let your mind drift away as you suck on my tit. Feel my milk wash away all your troubles. No more thinking, just listen to my voice. Just relax and drink.”

Jennifer had her eyes closed as she drank. She felt so safe and relaxed as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Selena’s wonderful milk. She could only hear Selena’s words, but soon felt something hard press against her butt. There was an urgent pressure and then she felt hands slowly moving around her body, rubbing and massaging all the aches of the day away.

“That’s right Jennifer, drink. Relax and drink. Let your family help you relax. This is a reward for being pregnant. You get to have big, beautiful, swollen tits full of milk. It feels so orgasmic to have someone drink milk out of your tits. I’ve already cum twice, dear. Wouldn’t you like that dear, to cum while someone drinks your milk?”

As Selena said it the idea formed in Jennifer’s mind, the image of her tits being big and swollen, and having someone nursing from her stiff nipple, cut through the cloud in her mind. All Jennifer could do was nod slightly and muffle a ‘Ummm hmmmm.”

“I know you do dear. And you know how to get it, don’t you?” She knew exactly how to get huge, milky tits. There was only one answer. She had to get pregnant.

Jennifer nodded again, the nipple spurting milk deep in the back of her mouth. “Good dear. Keep drinking, keep suckling. You’re a great help to our family. And family helps each other.”

“Family helps each other.” Ruiz echoed from behind her and he continue to press his hard cock against Jennifer’s ass and rub his hands all over her body.

“Feels like this one is almost dry sweety.” Selena popped her nipple out of Jennifer’s mouth. Selena picked up Jennifer’s head in her lap. “Open your eyes baby.” She commanded motherly.

Jennifer could only half open her eyes, but when she did she was staring directly into Selena’s deep, beautiful brown eyes. “Tell me dear, do you want large milk swollen tits?” Selena whispered.

Jennifer opened her mouth to respond and a trickle of milk fell out and traced a line down her chin, neck and ended up on her scrubs. “Yes…” she said dazed in response, “I want big, beautiful milky…..tits.”

Selena smiled, and Ruiz increased the pressure of his rubbing and massaging. “That’s right dear, I know you do. You’re going to help your family out so much. Here baby, here’s your reward.” Selena guiding Jennifer’s head to her other nipple. This time there was no hesitation. Jennifer opened her mouth eagerly and started to suck hungrily on Selena’s teat.

“Good dear, keep drinking. I was thinking, since we’re family now, why don’t we just call you Jenny.” Selena said and she continued to stroke Jennifer’s hair. “Would you like that baby, we’re family now, no need to be so proper.”

Her mind was lost in the milk induced cloud. Jennifer was a dumb name, and Selena wanted to call her Jenny. She liked that, it was cute and girly. It fit her. Jennifer would never nurse from a pair of big, sex titties. But Jenny would, Jenny could drink this wonderful milk all day. And Jenny wanted a pair of big sexy lactating titties of her own. Jennifer was just a stuffy know-it-all nurse. Jenny liked to just relax and not think so much. She didn’t want to be Jennifer anymore, she wanted to be Jenny.

All Jenny could do was nod slightly and once again hum “ummm hmmmm.”

“Excellent dear.” Selena shuddered in orgasm. “Oh, honey, you’re doing a wonderful job helping your family. And your family loves you, Jenny”

“Your family loves you, Jenny” Ruiz echoed as he massaged her small tits.

Hearing that her family loved her made Jenny explode with joy. She was so happy. Family was the most important thing to her, and her family loved her and she loved her family.

She continued to nurse from Selena for another 15 minutes while Selena spent that time reinforcing how good it felt to relax and how easy it was not to think And, of course, how great it is to have milk engorged tits and the pleasures of being milked. At the end Jennifer woke up confused from her rest but she felt very full. She bid Selena and Ruiz goodbye as she went back to finishing her shift.

When she got home Jennifer was very tired and very horny. She attempted to finger herself but fell asleep well before she came. That night she dreamed about having two enormous tits bursting at the seams with milk. She had two hungry babies sucking for all they were worth on her large nipples, while Selena was breastfeeding her. She woke up to find the sheets damn with her juices, but she was still very sexual frustrated.

Jennifer went through her normal morning routine and was out the door for work in 20 minutes. She never once thought about taking her birth control.

Lucky work on the ward was slow when Jennifer arrived. She got to catch up with the family from the delivery that she was apart of the day before. After that she covered for another nurse for a few hours in the nursery. As she was holding the babies she daydreamed what it would feel like she lifted up her shirt, pulled down her bra, and let the babies suck on her nipple. She felt herself grow moist at the thought, but quickly pushed it aside. Part of her wondered where that thought came from. She’d been studying for and working as a nurse for over 7 years, and this is the first time that her job sexually excited her.

It was a little before noon when Jennifer walked into the Cabrera’s room to check on them. As she closed the door behind her, Jenny could her kissing noises and ruffled movement coming from behind the privacy curtain. As she came around it she saw Ruiz sitting on the bed half leaning over Selena. They were kissing passionately. One of Ruiz’s hands was kneeing Selena’s large, milk fill breast, while the other was somewhere under the sheets. She couldn’t believe what she walked in on, but she could feel the dampness between her legs grow.

“Excuse me.” Jennifer said as she turned to leave.

The Cabreras disengaged from each other. “Ah, Jenny. No need to leave dear. Please, come here.” Selena said as she positioned the bed so she was sitting up. She padded the side of her bed and extended her arm towards Jennifer.

Jennifer knew she should leave, she wanted to leave. But she just stood there. She was trying to will her legs to move, to take her to the door and back into the hall. All she could so was look at Selena smiling, her huge tits hanging out, her arm extending in invitation. Beyond Jennifer’s comprehension, she slowly turned and made her way to the bed.

Ruiz shifted down the bed a little making room for Jennifer to sit between them. She instinctually took Selena’s hand and then sat down between the two Cabreras. Selena immediately began to trace tiny circles on the back of Jennifer’s hand.

The cloud started to envelope Jennifer’s again. She was quickly lost and confused. So tired, so tired. She couldn’t think, her head was empty. She didn’t know where to turn. She could only hear a voice, calling out to her. No, not for her, the voice was calling for Jenny.

“Relax dear, just listen. Listen to me.” Selena whispered as she held Jenny’s gaze. “That’s good Jenny. What you saw was very natural. It’s how family helps each other.”

“Family helps each other,” Ruiz said and he pressed in close to Jenny.

“Ruiz, was just helping me, because I’m so horny all the time. I got so horny when I was pregnant. All I wanted to do was have sex, all the time. I needed Ruiz to make me cum, again and again. I couldn’t do it myself. I couldn’t reach my pussy because my stomach was so big. Ruiz is very good at making me cum.”

“I’m good at making her cum,” Ruiz whispered in Jenny’s ear.

“When you’re pregnant, you’re constantly horny. But even before I was pregnant I was constantly horny. Ruiz took care of me then too. He’s so good at making girls cum when they’re horny. Are you horny, baby? Remember, family doesn’t lie.”

“Family doesn’t lie.” Ruiz was reaching around Jenny now, one hand under her scrubs rubbing her stomach, the other kneaded her thigh.

“Yes, I’m horny.” Jenny said as she squirmed around between the two Cabreras.

“That’s ok dear, let your family help you.” Selena gently grasped Jenny head with her hands and slowly pulled her in for a kiss. As there lips met everything became clear to Jenny. The cloud disappeared, and with it Jennifer. She was Jenny now, and she was very horny.

Jenny felt Selena’s tongue enter her mouth just as she felt another pair or lips on her. Ruiz was kissing her neck and he started to rub her breast with his left hand while he was undoing the drawstring on her pants with his right. When it was finally undone, he snaked his hand down into her panties and started to rub her very slick pussy.

Jenny broke the kiss with a moan. “That’s right Jenny, just relax. Ruiz is going to make you cum. He’s so good at it. He’s going to make you feel so good.’ Ruiz started to rub her clit, eliciting another moan from Jenny.

“But you know what feels even better? Sex.” Selena drew the word out as she continued to gaze into Jenny’s half closed eye. “And not just any sex. Baby making sex. The feeling of a bare, hard cock knocking against your cervix is amazing. Knowing that at any moment that big cock could spasm and send all that hot cum deep into your belly, searching for your egg.”

Jenny’s eyes fluttered as Ruiz inserted two fingers into her sopping pussy; she was so wet that he was slamming his fingers in and out of her. His palm was clapping against her clit with every thrust. Jenny opened her legs more to allow him more room.

“Just imagine that was Ruiz’s huge cum filled cock ramming into you, touching your cervix. Its only desire is to plant a baby in that sexy belly of yours. He wants to impregnate you. He wants to knock you up. He wants to fill you up with his seed. And you want him to, don’t you? You want him to knock you up, to give you a nice big belly. You want to have his baby kicking inside of you. You’re tits growing, filling with milk to feed his child. That’s what you want, don’t you Jenny?”

Jenny was on the brink of orgasm. All she could think about was having Ruiz fill her pussy to the brim with his cum, to impregnate her right there. The only thing Jenny wanted was to have a big round belly, and big sexy tits full of milk. Ruiz was pulling on one of her nipples; his other hand seemed to be hitting all the right spots in her drenched pussy. She couldn’t think. All she could do was feel the wave about to crash down upon her. She was sandwiched between Ruiz and Selena, her family, and she never felt so good in her life.

Jenny’s eyes refocused for a moment on Selena’s stare, “Yes, I want his baby,” she said between pants. Selena pulled her into another kiss as Ruiz went into another gear. Pressed between them Jenny came, hard. She screamed into Selena’s mouth, her pussy clamped down on Ruiz’s fingers. It seemed to last forever, but slowly she came down.

Selena pulled her back, “I know you do baby, I know you do. He wants to give it to you. Soon. Soon, you’ll be a full member of our family. You did very good Jenny. You’re going to be helping this family so much.” Jenny smiled. Ruiz was still idly playing with Jenny’s snatch.

“I know I don’t have to ask, but did you take your birth control today?”

Still basking in the after glow Jenny replied, “Why would I want to take birth control?”

“That’s my girl.” Selena had a big smile on her face, so did Ruiz. “Before you go, why don’t you have a drink?” Selena gently moved Jenny’s head to her right breast. This time Jenny sought out her nipple and eagerly sucked it into her mouth. Ruiz repositioned Jenny so that she was on her back in Selena’s lap, her legs wide open and hanging off the edge of the bed, allowing him to continue to fiddle with her.

For the next ten minutes Ruiz brought Jenny to two more orgasms while she nursed from Selena. Who continued to tell Jenny how wonderful it felt to be impregnated, to have a man cum inside you, and joys of having sex while being pregnant. Her mind was like a sponge as she drank Selena’s milk, taking to heart everything Selena whispered in her ear.

Jenny left with a very satisfied smile on her face as she went about struggling to finish her day. She got home slightly early, ate dinner immediately, and then went straight to bed and fingered herself to sleep. All she could think of was getting pounded in every position she’s ever known and having Ruiz fill her with his cum. She dreamed of sex and cum and tits and babies. She awoke with a smile, for she knew what the day would bring.

Jenny showered, and ate as quickly as should could. Just before leaving, she took a moment to find her birth control pills. After retrieving them she held them in her hand, studied them a moment, and then toss them into the trash. She made her way to work as fast as she could.

Her co-workers could sense a difference with her that morning. Jenny was extremely energetic, almost giddy. She just couldn’t contain her excitement. She flew through her morning rounds, just paying enough attention so it looked like she understood what was happening to the patients that she was in charge of. She switched a nursery shift with another nurse to stay on the floor. She made it to the Cabrera’s room as soon as she could.

Jenny entered and quietly locked the door behind her. The privacy curtain was open, again, and when she walked around it she saw Selena’s hand down Ruiz’s pants jacking his cock slow and steady. The sight didn’t faze her at all.

“There’s our girl.” Selena said with a smile as she continued to rub her husband.

Jenny hooked the chart she carried in with her to the end of the bed. “You’re scheduled to be discharged this afternoon. There’s some paper work that needs to be filled out and instructions that they need to discuss about your son.” She walked around the bed and stood between Selena in bed and Ruiz standing right behind her. Selena’s arm was now bent around Jenny’s hips so she could still stroke Ruiz.

“We understand baby. But time for that later. Right now we have more important things to discuss.” Selena took her hand out of Ruiz’s pants and grasped Jenny’s hand. This time she didn’t trace any circles on it, she no longer needed to.

“It’s time for you to join our family, baby. That’s what you want isn’t it? To be a member of our family.”

Jenny was already leaning in for the kiss when she said “More than anything.” Her lips met Selena’s with a passion that Jenny had never known before. Jenny bent at the waist, wrapping her arms around Selena’s head pulling her further into the kiss. Ruiz needed no more invitation. He reached around with both hands to untie Jenny’s scrubs. Once loose he hooked his fingers around drawstring and elastic and pulled Jenny’s pants and underwear down to her knees. Her pussy was already glistening. She had been wet all morning in anticipation.

He lined his cock up with her slick opening and pushed in three of his eight inches. He slowly withdrew and pushed back in again, gaining another few inches. Soon he was fully inside Jenny, thrusting a steady rhythm.

Jenny’s moaning broke the kiss. “You’re part of our family now baby.” Selena whispered as she held Jenny’s head as Ruiz started to pick up the pace. “You’re our girl now. Doesn’t that make you happy, being our baby girl?”

“I’m your…ahhh….baby girl.” Jenny said between thrusts.

“That’s right, you’re our baby girl. So why don’t you call us Mommy and Daddy.”

Jenny liked that. She was there baby girl, so of course they were her mommy and daddy. And parents would take care of everything for there babies. She didn’t have to think anymore, she could just be Jenny. “You’re my….uhhh…mmmm…mom…..mommy.”

“Yes dear. And that makes that nice man fucking you from behind is your….?

“D….ddddaadddy.”

“We’ve added another member to our family dear.” Selena smiled up to Ruiz who was now sweating with the effort of fucking Jenny.

“I love you baby girl.” Ruiz said as his cock slammed in and out of Jenny.

“I love…uhhh….you…aHHHH…..daddy.”

“I love you too sweet baby girl.” Selena kissed Jenny again. “We’ve already added one member to the family, why don’t we add another? Would you like that Jenny? Do you want this family to grow?”

“Yes….uhh.. mommy.” Jenny was leaning heavily on Selena now as Ruiz increased his assault on Jenny’s pussy.

“Then why don’t you tell daddy what he needs to keep doing.”

“Keep….keep fucking me….uhh….daddy.”

Ruiz continued to drive his cock deep into Jenny, the slapping sound of his pelvis against her ass filled the room. He brought his hands down from under Jenny’s small tits, to her hips so he could get a good hold so he could fuck her harder.

“Yes honey, grab our sweet baby girl by her lovely baby making hips. Isn’t that right dear? You’re our little baby maker now aren’t you?’

“Yes…uhh…I’m…mommy’s…ahhh…baby….uhhhh…..maker.” Jenny loved that idea. All she wanted in the world was to be pregnant, and now her mommy was fulfilling her wish.

“You’re making us so happy, baby. We’re going to make you nice and pregnant aren’t we dear?” Selena asked Ruiz.

Ruiz was panting with effort, but managed to answer, “Yes, we’re going to knock you up good.”

Jenny came hard on Ruiz’s thrusting cock at the thought of being knocked up. “Did my baby girl just cum? That’s good sweety, now we have to help daddy cum deep inside you. Why don’t you tell daddy what you want him to do to you? I’m sure daddy would love that.” Selena smiled at Ruiz as she continued to support Jenny.

“Please daddy…make me pregnant.”

“Oh no, sweety, you can do better than that.” Selena chided.

Jenny had her eyes closed; she was concentrating on the feeling coming from the hard cock sliding in and out of her. Her brain was fried, she couldn’t think. She only wanted her daddy to cum in her and give her a baby that was desperately wanted.

“Cum in me daddy. I…uhhh…want your cum in my….awwww yes….belly.” Ruiz couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed Jenny by her legs and flipped her over on to her back. Her head now rested in Selena’s lap, her pussy was resting on the edge of the bed. Ruiz took Jenny’s legs, still tangled in her pants and underwear, and threw them both over his left shoulder. He reinserted himself and started thrusting with new vigor.

“It’s working baby, keep it up, tell daddy how pregnant you want to be.” Selena encouraged.

“I want to be….ummmm…..knocked up so badly. I want a huge, round belly. My tits….yes….awww….I want huge milky tits. I want a huge baby in me. I want your….uhh…baby in me.” Jenny was looking right at him, moving her hips as best she could in time with his thrusts.

“Come on honey, plant your seed in our new little baby factory. Look at her riding on your cock, begging for you to cum in her. I promise we’ll get her nice and big, I know how much you like to fuck big sexy pregnant chicks.” Selena egged him on.

Ruiz was at his breaking point. He could feel the tightness in his balls, the tingling sensation shot through his cock. He looked from Selena to Jenny, both smiling. And then Jenny said, “Fuck your baby into my womb, daddy. Dump your cum in your little girl’s aching pussy and breed me!”

Ruiz closed his eyes, tensed up, and opened his mouth in a silent yell. Spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted deep in the back of Jenny’s quivering pussy. Ruiz hadn’t cum all week, so his load was substantial. Once his balls were empty he slowly pulled out, careful to not take much sperm out once he withdrew.

As soon as he was out of her, he held her legs up high so that her hips were pointed up. Selena reached over to a box of tissues, grabbed two, and quickly stuffed them into the Jenny’s sore, red vagina.

“We have to make sure daddy’s entire batch of baby making juice stays in you, where it will do the most good.” Selena instructed as Jenny sat up.

“I’m going to grow so big for you daddy. I want my titties to grow as big as mommy’s.” Jenny said as she stood up and pulled her pants and underwear back in place.

“We’ll do our best baby girl.” Ruiz leaned in and kissed Jenny. She quickly opened her mouth to accept his tongue. They fondled each other while they passionately made out. Ruiz started to rise again as he man handled Jenny’s shapely ass. But there wasn’t time for another go around.

“Thank you mommy,” Jenny said as she turned to Selena. “For getting daddy to knock me up. I can’t wait to start gaining weight and getting all round.” Jenny started to rub her belly. “I may be thirsty later, would it be ok to stop by and drink from your beautiful titties, mommy?”

“We’ll see dear. Now you go on along with the rest of your shift. We’ll see you when we check out this afternoon with your baby brother.”

“Ok.” Jenny started for the door, then she turned back. “I’m going to make you so many babies, our family is going to be huge!” Jenny still had a hand over her womb when she left the room.

Jenny floated through the rest of her shift. Luckily, it wasn’t busy so her lack of work wasn’t noticed.

Later that afternoon Jenny followed a few doctors and nurses in her new parent’s room to help discharge them from the hospital. The doctors went over their charts one last time as Selena held her son. Jenny wasn’t paying much attention, she was thinking about daddy’s seed swimming in her belly, hopefully finding her egg. She started to daydream about how sexy it would feel to be fat with a baby in her oven. Having to waddle everywhere, having everyone looking at her. Ruiz brought her out of the daydream by discreetly palming her ass when the nurses we’re helping Selena into the wheelchair. Jenny leaned in him as his middle finger pressed upon the tissues still covering her vaginal opening.

“I’d like Nurse Jenny to wheel me out, if that’s ok?” Selena asked as the nurses were done seating her in the chair and handing her, her son.

“It’d be my pleasure.’ Jenny replied almost too happily.

She walked Selena and Ruiz through the neonatal ward, then rode down the elevator and out the front door. Once they were outside the hospital Ruiz took a slip of paper out of his pocket.

“I want you come home as soon as you can. Here is our address in case you forgot where your parents live.” Ruiz gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“I promise to come home as soon as I can.” Jenny answered as she bent to hug Selena.

“That’s my baby girl. We have a lot more work to do as a family.”

She watched her parents leave and then raced back to the ward. Luckily her shift was just about over. She spent the last few minutes packing her backpack and cleaning up her locker. She clocked out a few minutes early and went home.

As soon as she arrived she threw her backpack in corner, went to her room and quickly packed a small suitcase. She changed her clothes and was out the door 15 minutes after she arrived. She pulled out the piece of paper Ruiz gave her and began to follow the instructions.

Thirty minutes later Jenny was knocking on her parent’s door. Ruiz answered it, he was shirtless, his belly hanging over his belt, and he was sweaty and greasy. Jenny was turned on instantly.

“There’s my baby girl, welcome home.” Ruiz opened his arms.

Jenny crossed the threshold, tossed her bag to the side and walked into Ruiz’s hairy embrace. They started to tongue each other immediately, Ruiz struggled to close the door. Wrapped in Ruiz’s sweaty, fleshy bulk Jenny started to feel the moisture return to her little cunnie.

Her father finally broke the kiss and led her to the living room where Selena was sitting in a rocking chair, her tits out feeding the baby.

“Welcome home sweety. I’m a little busy feeding your brother right now, but I’m sure your father will show you around. We haven’t had a lot of time to set up your room. But we can do that later. Right now, I think daddy wants put another load in his baby girl.” Selena said smiling.

Jenny looked down and saw Ruiz’s pants tenting. She took him by the arm, “Come on daddy, lets go fill me up with your baby batter.”

Ruiz led her through the small three bedroom apartment. They walked past what would soon be her room; it was barely big enough for the twin sized mattress on the floor and the small dresser in the corner. Across the hall was the baby’s room. There was a crib and changing stations, but not enough room for anything else. And finally they entered the main bedroom. A queen sized bed dominated the room. Situated in the middle, there was only enough space for a dresser and a bed side table. The rest of their clothes were in the few closets the apartment had. The Cabrera’s apartment was run down and broken, but to Jenny, it was her new beautiful home.

Once in the bedroom Jenny raced ahead of Ruiz, quickly shimmied out of her clothes and jumped on the bed. She lay on her back, spread her legs, and started to finger herself.

“My baby girl is eager.” Ruiz teased as he took off his pants.

“Come on daddy, hurry up and put your cock in me. I want you to pump a baby in my belly!”

Jenny spent the next three days on her back with her legs either in the air or wrapped around Ruiz’s back. He dumped load after load of potent seed into Jenny’s fertile womb. Soon Selena was joining in on there breeding act. She started to instruct Jenny on how best to please Ruiz and herself. By the end of her third day Jenny was being used regularly by both her parents in ways she never dreamed of.

On the morning of her forth day with her new family Jenny woke up to see Ruiz hovering above her, thrusting his rock hard cock in and out of her surprisingly wet pussy. She was on her back on the bare mattress in her small room. She slept naked now because her mommy told her that she didn’t need to wear clothes anymore.

“Good morning daddy,” Jenny smiled.

“Morning baby girl.” Ruiz was already sweating from his effort.

“This is the best wake up ever, daddy.” Jenny started to thrust her hips in time with Ruiz. The slapping of the pelvises rang throughout the small apartment. “You’re stirring my pussy up. It feels so good daddy, don’t stop!”

Jenny pulled Ruiz down on top of her. Ruiz snaked his arms behind her back, hugging her into the mattress. Jenny loved being trapped under his sweaty fleshy weight. Ruiz’s mouth found hers and there tongues quickly began to dance. Jenny could feel Ruiz’s pumps begin to speed up and his cock harden.

Jenny broke the kiss and moved his mouth close to his ear. “Come on daddy, paint my pussy with your hot cum. My womb is so hungry. My naughty little pussy’s going to drink up your whole load. Do it daddy, cum deep inside your baby girl.”

Jenny had gotten very good at telling her daddy what he wanted to hear over the past few days, all thanks to her mommy’s help. Ruiz groaned and yelled after he sent blast after blast of warm cum into the back of Jenny’s well used pussy.

When he finally finished her propped Jenny’s ass up on a few pillows to make sure none of his seed flowed out of her. As she laid in the afterglow and warmth of the fresh seed swimming in her belly, Selena came in the room, got on the bed and promptly mounted Jenny’s face. She gently placed her pussy over Jenny’s mouth, and without prompting Jenny began to eat Selena out.

“Thank you baby. I’m just so horny this morning, and daddy’s going to need a little time preparing the next batch of cum for you.” Jenny just hummed between her thighs. “I want you to move in and live with us dear. Wouldn’t you like that? Having Daddy around to give you all the love and sex you need. And you can help your mommy with the baby.” She ground her dripping cunt on Jenny’s face.

She didn’t wait for Jenny’s reply. “But if you live here you’re going to need to quit that silly job of yours. Would you rather take care of other people’s babies, or your family’s? Besides, mommy’s girl is a silly, stupid, baby factory now isn’t she? She’s not smart enough to be a nurse. Jenny needs to just stay home and let mommy do all her thinking for her. My dumb little baby maker just needs to concentrate on the bun in her oven. Isn’t that right dear?”

Selena gripped Jenny’s head as she rode her face. Jenny couldn’t think, she just licked and kissed and sucked. Of course she wanted to stay at home at help mommy raise the baby. Her job was to help make her family grow by making babies for her parents, not be some stupid boring nurse. Thinking was so hard now anyways, all she wanted was to get fucked by her daddy, and suck on mommy’s tits. The lingering intelligence in her brain took another hit. Jenny’s IQ seemed to just fade away as she drank her mother’s pussy juice. She was a dumb breeding cow for her family now, and that’s all she ever wanted to be.

After Selena came over Jenny’s face, she laid down next to her and watched her words take affect. “Of course I wanna live here mommy. I’ll, like, quit that stupid job right now.”

She found the number for her nurse supervisor in her bag; she called and left a message that she wouldn’t be returning. It took her two weeks to sell all of her possessions, and sign her bank account over to the Cabreras. What little was left of value from her spacious one bedroom apartment, now filled her new parent’s cramped, run down, three bedroom apartment. After that she dropped off the grid, she stopped using her cell phone or the internet. She stayed with the Cabreras, helping raise her baby brother and getting fucked and impregnated by Selena and Ruiz. Her friends and family never saw her again.

32 Weeks Later

Jenny lay in the hospital bed, she was hugely pregnant, her breasts, having plumped up to almost a D cup, laid atop her swollen beach ball sized belly. She had gained weight in her hips, ass and tits. Her beautiful face only had the slightest hint of pudge to it. She sat in bed smiling, she was the happiest she had ever been.

A young cute nurse with blonde hair, and tits that jiggled when she walked entered the room. “Alright Ms. Cabrera…”

“Please call me Jenny, Ms. Cabrera’s my mother’s name.”

“Ok, Jenny, looks like you’re going to be delivering soon.”

“I can’t wait.” Jenny smiled, and looked over to Selena and Ruiz, who were in the corner of the room. Selena was six months along with her second baby. She was once again sexy and round. Ruiz had a hand on her ass, as he looked proudly at Jenny’s pregnant form.

“And they are?” The nurse motioned to Selena and Ruiz.

“Silly, that’s my mommy and daddy.”

“That’s great.” The blonde nurse said a little confused. She looked down at her chart and then to the machines Jenny was hooked up too. She didn’t notice the look that pasted between Jenny and Selena and Ruiz. They all nodded and smiled knowingly.

“Excuse me…”

“Erica.” The nurse answered looking back to Jenny.

“Erica,” Jenny said as she reached out her hand to her. Erica took it, and Jenny started to trace light circles on the back of her hand.

“You ever, like, noticed how loud it is in here?”