The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping Jimmy Get Some

Part 2

* * *

Marcus had easily set it up so that Jimmy and himself would be staying in Erika’s apartment near campus for the summer. Jimmy had no problems sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed, even though they had a couch. Marcus had sex with his sister every night and shared her bed; He told him it was important for him to be there for his own education.

“Hey there. I like what I’m looking at,” Jimmy traced a finger along Marcus’ sizeable bicep, doing his best to look interested like Erika had showed him. “How about you?”

Marcus tried not to chuckle at Jimmy, looking up at him in sweatpants and a t-shirt, giving Marcus his best smoldering look. They were interrupted by the sound of keys.

“Omigod Marcus! You won’t believe how successful I was today! I got twelve different guys’ numbers! I’m so good at flirting!” Erika was practicing being a better slut, one step at a time, in order to help her brother better like Marcus had asked. For the past two weeks she had been both practicing and teaching Jimmy everything she knew about flirting, and now she was getting proficient at it.

“You two are doing great,” Marcus patted Jimmy on the back, then addressed Erika, “Jimmy here is doing a fine job flirting, I think you two have earned a more interesting lesson.”

“Ooh what’s it going to be?” Jimmy was aching for something more advanced, he’d gotten way better at flirting, and was getting confident in his ability to learn what his sister was teaching.

“Jimmy, how often do you masturbate?”

Before, the question would have embarrassed Jimmy and he would have froze, and his sister would have run out of the room. It didn’t bother either in the slightest anymore. “Mm, like once a day, at most I think.”

Marcus looked disappointed, “How are you supposed to have as much sex as your sister if that’s as often as you get off?”

“I—” Jimmy wasn’t sure how to respond but it didn’t matter.

“Erika, how about you? You’re trying to be a better slut for your brother, right,” she had come to accept slut as a mere descriptor fitting her goal, and so Marcus or anyone calling her one felt factual to her. “You must get off at least a couple of times a day, right?”

“Um, actually...” Erika looked away.

“What? Okay maybe something’s not right with how you do it. You should be getting yourselves off at least 4 or 5 times a day in order to have a high enough sex drive. I’m going to need to see how you do it in order to help you.” Marcus looked at them expectantly.

“What? Now?” Jimmy sat on the bed.

Erika didn’t think twice, “I need to get my vibrator.”

Marcus pushed Jimmy on, “Yes, I need to look at your technique and judge how to best help you two.”

The two siblings got on Erika’s bed, Erika having taken off her skirt and pulled down her panties, while Jimmy had slid his pants and boxers to his ankles. Grunts and moans could be heard through the buzzing of Erika’s vibrator as she put the 3 inch bullet in and out of her and Jimmy tugged on his average sized dick.

Having seen enough, Marcus told them to stop. “You two have a lot of issues, no wonder you only jack off once a day.”

They looked at Marcus from the bed, still partially naked. “First off, Erika, that is far far too small. A girl like you trying to be the slut she needs to be? You better start practicing with an 8-incher. Give that one to Jimmy.”

“Me?” Jimmy looked at the slightly wet vibrator now in his hands.

“You’re doing it all kinds of wrong. Did you see how Erika gets herself off? That’s how sluts get themselves off.” Jimmy knew that being a slut was someone who had lots of sex, like his sister, so he wanted to be a slut too.

“I see. But that’s how I always jacked off before, what was wrong with that?” Jimmy asked, genuinely curious.

“Well, in order to maximize your potential for slutty sex like your sister has, you need to do everything like her. It will help you perform better. As for what you used to do, that’s how sluts get -other- guys off. Let me have your sister demonstrate.”

Erika came over a little too excitedly and started jerking on Marcus’ rod, which quickly went erect at over 9 inches. “See, this is what we’d call a handjob. Ngh, okay, hold on Erika.” Marcus faced Jimmy. “Now you try it like she was doing.”

“Um, okay.” If all his knowledge was for giving other guys a handjob, then he was going to be great at this, he figured.

He started rubbing down Marcus’ cock in a way he knew would work for him, except he had to use both hands. He found himself on his knees in order to get the position he needed to be more effective, and before long he heard a grunt from Marcus, followed by a spurt of hot jizz all over his face.

“Agh Marcus!” He started to complain, but remembered what he’s supposed to do after Marcus cums. He wiped off some of the cum from his face and began eating it, opening his eyes and trying to meet Marcus’ to show him he liked it.

“Hol-Hold on...” Marcus reached out and stopped Jimmy from eating any more. “Whew. Okay, just leave it on your face for now. You did a great job, but we still have to show you have to get yourself off right? I’m not an expert, but Erika is. Why don’t you show him how to get yourself off properly like a slut?” Marcus sat down on a nearby chair to recuperate while he watched.

Erika pulled Jimmy up. “Okay first, you’ll have to take off your pants, and lie down on the bed.”

Putting the vibrator back in his hands, she continued, “Now spread your legs—wide—that’s it. Now um...” She looked over at Marcus. “Jimmy’s a guy though, how do I explain this?”

Marcus just folded his arms, “So? You’re both sluts, just explain it to him like you would to yourself.”

Erika nodded, continuing now to the sound of the vibrator’s buzz. Taking his hand, she placed it towards his asshole. “You just want to slide it in gently, like that, that’s it.”

“Ahh, ahhhh! AHhhh!” Moans came from Jimmy’s mouth as he couldn’t help himself. He wanted to close his legs but Erika kept them open.

“You need to keep it open, it feels better and it’s easier. Now just keep a strong rhythm like that. Try to vary the angle a bit and see if you can find your g-spot.” She didn’t know if Jimmy had one, but they’re both sluts so she might as well explain.

He continued pushing the vibrator in and out of him, moans continuing to emanate from him faster and faster. His ass was pointed towards the air in his frenzy, and Marcus found himself getting hard again at the sight.

“Ah! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh!” He was bucking his hips as he tried to find his spot, like his sister said, when the vibrator managed to hit his prostate, causing him to instantly cum, spraying his own face with a new layer of warm jizz.

“Ahhhh!!! Ohhh! Oh shit...I feel so good...” His legs slammed onto the bed afterwards as Marcus stood up.

“Excellent. -Now- you can go ahead and eat all that cum like you’re supposed to. You’re supposed to masturbate like that from now on, got it? I want both of you to do it when you wake up, when you shower, before you go to bed, and at least 2 other times during the day, every day. That means you have 3 more times to go today, and you need a new dildo Erika. Better get moving!”

“R-right! I’ll get ready to head out!” Erika left to get changed.

With Erika out of the room, Marcus turned to Jimmy, who was eating the last of the jizz on his face. “You know, Erika loves me. Sluts love me.”

Jimmy thought that he was trying to be a slut though, “I’m not trying to have sex with guys though, I just want to have lots of sex like my sister does. That’s what you’re helping me with, right?”

“Sluts fuck lots of guys. They get all the sex they want with guys. Your sister is going to be one, and she’s going to teach you how to be one. You always wanted to be a slut like her right?”

“Yeah, that’s right.”

“That means you always wanted to have sex like sluts do, right?”

“Yes, that’s true.” Jimmy’s mind turned as the logic started piecing together. “So I’m definitely going to get to fuck all the guys I want right?”

“That’s right!”

Jimmy was excited; he would finally be the slut he dreamed of being, all thanks to his sister and Marcus. Especially Marcus, with his big muscles, and his equally large, wonderful cock. All sluts loved Marcus, he was no exception.

* * *

A month had gone by, and things were progressing smoothly. Marcus had Erika training to be quite the slut, and she in turn trained her brother Jimmy, who was a quick study.

“Are you two almost done? We have an appointment in a couple of hours!” Marcus knew the siblings were having fun in the shower, but punctuality was still important to him.

“Almost! Done! Marcus! Baby!” With each thrust of the strap-on, Erika made sure her brother would take it like the expert slut she trained him to be. Water dripped down their faces, slapping sounds coming from her waist meeting his ass cheeks. Her face was wet, but under her semi-permanent makeup (so she could still look slutty when wet) wasn’t a look of enjoyment, but of a teacher, not really feeling anything sexual from pounding her brother, but hoping he’s learning the lesson.

“I can’t hear you; you can do better than this little bro!” Jimmy had gotten caught up in the raging pleasure of today’s dildo, which was larger than previous days. He had forgotten to speak, knowing that that’s what guys really liked to hear when they were fucking him.

He swallowed a little of the shower water in gathering himself, licking his lips, and went on as taught, “aaHN! Oh fuck! Do it harder! Oh that cock feels soo good in me!”

Responding to his remembered elicitations, Erika pushed even harder into him. “FffucK! Ah! AHH! DO-AH SHIT!! AHHHHHNN!” Jimmy had lost control, cumming, but not before cupping his hand around the head of his cock, catching his load as was automatic for him in the shower now. Erika had pulled out of him, and Jimmy leaned into the wall ahead of him, pushing the load in his palm into his mouth, some of it smearing onto his lips.

He turned around and smiled, “Hah, hah... how was I?”

She looked at the cum on his mouth, and would’ve berated him for ruining his lips, if it weren’t for the semi-permanent makeup he also wore (he went for the innocent slut look while his sister had the full-on sex vamp going on). “You did alright, just need some more practice.” She cleaned off the cum on his face and placed the fingers in his mouth, and he sucked it off eagerly.

Luckily Marcus had accounted for the time it took the siblings to get ready these days. They still had an hour left, “Let’s go sluts, the tattoo parlor is waiting for us.”

* * *

Jimmy checked his face in his compact mirror before getting off the car. He fixed a few stray hairs in his faux-hawk, turning his face to check for any imperfections he hadn’t covered. Blinking his mascara’d lashes, he caught glimpses of light reflecting off the glitter of his light pink eyeshadow. He finished touching up with a fresh coat of lip gloss over his barely pink lips. He kissed his lips at his reflection, placing the tube in his white leather purse.

Stepping out of the back seat, he held hands with Erika, walking in the building wearing matching low cut white tops, skinny jeans and heels, though Jimmy stuck with lower two-inch heels today.

Erika was proud of how Jimmy was coming along, but she knew she was no slouch herself. She didn’t need to check the mirror to know her makeup, with her dark eyes, long fake lashes, and bright red lips were perfect, though she checked anyway. She also had made sure her blonde hair was blown out just the way she liked it. She had checked their manicures last night, her 1-inch red nails and his short pink ones were still pristine. Smiling, she tugged her brother to catch up to Marcus inside.

“Here they are.” Marcus looked back at the two entering in, and the tattoo artist looked on. He was the only one in that day; Marcus liked it better that way.

The big man looked at them, “those are some hot sluts you...one of them’s a fag, what the hell man?”

Marcus raised an eyebrow at him, “hm?”

“Well money is money, but I didn’t know you like to fuck fags, Markie, aheheh.”

“What do you mean, Ben,” Marcus smirked at the tattoo artist, “I thought you can only get off to ‘fags’ like him?”

Ben the tattoo man felt strange for a moment, then shook his head and looked back at the siblings. He felt a stirring in his loins, and cleared his throat as he realized it was from looking at the brother, “whatever man, just sit them down.”

Marcus laughed at his apparent embarrassment while Erika described to Jimmy what was going to happen. “So they call them tramp stamps because people who are really good at fucking get them.”

“Ohh, I see. That means people will know I’m good at having sex? Yes!” Jimmy hopped excitedly. “And the tongue ring will make giving head better right? I wanna do everything I can to be the best at all kinds of sex!”

“That’s the way Jimmy!” Erika knew she’d get the hang of teaching Jimmy, and his elation was her proof. She walked confidently to the table to get her tattoo first while Jimmy watched.

A few hours later, Jimmy and Erika had matching lower back tattoos, an angel wing design with the word slut written in a pretty cursive script. They both sported triple pierced ears, as well as a pierced tongue and bellybutton. Erika had gotten her nipples pierced but Jimmy didn’t have to this time as Erika felt he wasn’t ready for it yet.

Erika’s nipples hurt, but she knew what she had to do as thanks for the work done, so she walked over to Ben and smiled her best slutty smile, touching his crotch and whispered in his ear, “let me thank you for this.”

Ben, however, found himself surprised at not being the least bit interested in her. Instead, he focused on Jimmy, and swallowed before managing to stutter out, “I-I wanna do...I want him to thank me.”

He pointed at Jimmy, who was wide-eyed and looked over at Marcus, who merely nodded. Ben’s large hand easily pulled Jimmy over to the back room, who was still surprised at being wanted over his sister.

Marcus and Erika waited for a few minutes as Ben had Jimmy over a table in the back. Muffled moans and screams could be heard as Jimmy took it hard.

“Do you like that faggot??”

“Take it like a bitch!”

Soon enough the two walked out, Jimmy looking a little weary. Marcus wore a smile, but he was irked at Jimmy’s treatment. “Thanks a lot for everything.”

They shook hands, “no problem. Your little boy Jimmy there was a great fuck.”

Marcus pulled up close to Ben as the brother and sister walked out the door, “I know, you want to be just like him, don’t you, faggot.”

He smiled and left as well, leaving Ben to swirl in his new thoughts and vision for himself.

* * *

The siblings really got into the swing of things after that. Marcus had Erika take Jimmy out nearly every night to bars. He was a real lush now, every bar assumed he was 21, thanks to Marcus, and Erika had taught him that it was a lot easier to get laid if he drank a lot, so every other night he spent wasted.

It wasn’t uncommon for Erika to take home a guy, sometimes even two, and Jimmy worked hard to keep up with his sister, though he often had to settle for blowing a guy in the restroom or an alleyway. Once in a while Marcus would swoop in and offer an encouraging word or two, and suddenly the guy couldn’t keep his hands off Jimmy. Those were the best nights for him.

The parties were fun, but by this point the two were as slutty as could be, and summer was winding down. It was time for Marcus to move on, and for the brother and sister’s lives to return to normal. At least as normal as Marcus would allow.

“Remember,” Marcus was reminding Jimmy, as the three of them were at the bus stop parting ways, “your father is waiting at home for you. He knows you’ll need to keep your skills sharp, so make sure you practice every night with him.”

“Yes Marcus!” At first he didn’t understand why he would practice with his father and not with anyone else, but Marcus had told him it would do him well to learn the sexual ins and outs of a particular man, and who better to help him understand than his own father? He didn’t get it still, but he agreed anyways.

Marcus continued, “Don’t neglect your mom either. I mentioned before, but she’s really looking forward to how to become a slut just like you and your sister, so make sure you teach her well.”

“I will, Erika was a good teacher so it’ll be easy,” he beamed.

Erika blushed. She knew she was a great slut, but Marcus had told her she really had to step it up, and get some real knowledge from out in the world. She had already quit school, and found a job nearby at a strip club. She would get to meet all kinds of people there, and more importantly test her ability to get sex when she wants it. She also opened up an account for saving up for the enhancement surgeries Marcus recommended so she can really optimize herself. If she’s really good she might even make it into porn, he figured.

With everything squared away, Marcus waved bye to the siblings, as Erika walked back to her apartment, and Jimmy walked into the bus full of stares. He had spent a lot of time there, but he felt oddly fulfilled and smiled to himself as he nodded off in his seat. He wasn’t going anywhere in particular, but maybe someday he’d come back here to visit. Not now though. Now, he had to rest for a few minutes; after all, he had a bus full of people to enjoy.