The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helping My Genius Brother

Chapter Two

I got into a pretty regular habit with my brother and housework. I’d wake up early, make breakfast for him, watch as he masturbated, and then go to school. The first time I had made him breakfast I had thought it was just a one time action on my part because Mom wasn’t available, but I found making food actually felt pretty good. Mom would make dinner and I might check on him again just to make sure he was eating.

“You are up early,” Mom said one morning when she found me making breakfast.

I was just finishing off a fruit bowl that would accompany Kevin’s omelet. “Just giving enough time to make certain everything is ready.”

Mom looked slightly bothered as I cooked. “I can take care of that.”

I knew that she liked cooking, but I didn’t think I was taking anything away from her. She had always complained about making all of the meals and wanted me to get more involved. “No, I want to help out.”

“I guess I’ll have to make sure to wake up earlier than,” she said before heading up to her room.

The conversation was a little awkward. Maybe she realized how much she liked making food now that I was doing it. I could understand that; now that I had started making food I could see how it was an enjoyable hobby and didn’t want to give up making breakfast for Kevin every morning Would we actually have to race to see who got to make Kevin breakfast?

That was something to worry about tomorrow. Now I had to worry about helping my brother.

Kevin was already up and moving about the lab, or perhaps he had yet to go to sleep, it was impossible to tell with him. There were always bubbling liquids, equipment that was buzzing, and other scientific contraptions. I didn’t even worry about that anymore; I just focused on what I could do to help. “Breakfast is ready. Or do you want to take care of the other matter first.”

I didn’t like to be blunt about his masturbating. It was still weird that I was even seeing it, so I tried my best to minimize any mention of the act. “I’ll eat first,” he said as he grabbed his food. With how he dug into it he must have been famished.

I sat down at the computer. Generally I’d just browse the Internet, but I saw there was a document open on his computer. I brought it up on screen. I didn’t feel like I was intruding in his privacy as it looked work related.

Note One

Everything is set up and ready to begin. I’ve finished my smaller scale tests on rats with mixed results. I’m clearly able to influence the mind, but not sure yet on what I can actually do.

The difference between a rat and a human brain though makes the failure/success of the first test a moot point. The test is safe. That was my primary concern and I’m certain that the machine poses no health risk to a human being.

I’ve keyed Belle’s brain waves into the machine and will run it next time she comes down. I’m not sure on the range that I can affect the mind, theoretically I can do it up to a quarter mile away and I don’t need line of sight, but I’ll minimize my variable for the first test.

I’ve got over a thousand commands to hit her mind with. In a best case scenario she comes down, I run the program, and then she drops to her knees and begs me to make her into my permanent fuck toy. Worst case scenario, she gets hit with a bunch of weird thoughts, feels uncomfortable, and then never comes to see me again.

I’m expecting it to be somewhere in the middle, most likely disappointing. It is possible that I’ll be getting my sister to suck my dick soon, so it is hard to keep my excitement in check.

Note Two

Results of the first test were positive, but confusing. At least I had some success. Belle wanted to make sure I was masturbating. I’m glad she finds it believable that I work so much I don’t even have time to jerk because that was the only real success I had at the moment.

None of the more extreme commands I tried to input took hold at all. One of the lesser packages I inserted seems to be the only one that I can say for certain is actually working. From what I’ve observed the following commands have taken root:

I’ve also noticed that she seemed really pleased when I was happy. Not certain why that is. Most likely a derivative of the many commands I had that said keeping your brother’s cock happy is the most important thing in your life.

I also put a number of failsafe commands into the program. Most of them are things like ‘Your brother would never try and mind control you’. I don’t want her to even be able to contemplate what I am actually doing, but it is possible they are interfering with the other commands. I’ll have to consider the risk of removing them.

I’m going to keep analyzing her brain waves to try and see what my limits are in controlling her mind.

Note Three

I’ve got to spend some time around Belle and, generally, not noticing any changes. She asked me about masturbation at the breakfast table so she still seems concerned about that command.

Why that one held and not the others is still a mystery. My working theory is that I can adjust factual information and enhance already existing believes. So factual information like ‘your brother is the most attractive human alive’ doesn’t hold, nor can I create new opinions like ‘sex with your brother is pleasant past time’, but I can create facts that don’t contradict already existing information or enhance opinions that already exist.

That’s the theory; I still need a lot more data for confirmation. I’m working on a new series of commands, over a hundred, which basically are different variations of ‘you love watching men masturbate’.

Note Four

Things started well after the new series of commands, but they didn’t at all progress like I expected. At first Belle showed no inclination that she was going to watch me masturbate, she was just as nervous as ever bringing it up. I did my best to slow play things, even acting like I was too busy to jerk off. Before long she was demanding that I masturbate while she watched.

I thought I had found success. I jerked off, she watched, everything was going like I had planned. When it ended though she didn’t seem even remotely aroused or even interested. Why did she stick around then? My theory, and I don’t have much of one, is that commands are moving her behavior, but not moving her emotions. More tests will be needed.

She did go and make me a meal after I was finished, so maybe the ‘making sure your brother has good meals’ command is slowly growing. That could also be the key, maybe I just need to give the commands more time to grow.

Note Eight

Things are getting frustrating. I’ve decided to add Mom as a test subject. Perhaps it is something about Belle’s brain chemistry that is keeping things from progressing.

Note Eleven

I’ve deleted most of the last six notes because none of them created any useful data. As enjoyable as it has been getting my sister to ‘make’ me jerk off, I’ve been upset that there has been no further progress. I’ve hit her with every variation of command I can think of and she still only cares about making sure I jerk off and that I get a really good meal. Things aren’t going any better with Mom, she isn’t even checking to make certain I’m masturbating.

Belle meals have become quite good, and she has even started cooking when Mom is available. I still don’t know why that command is working when none of the others are.

I’ve been hitting Belle repeatedly with some new commands ‘You need to help your brother cure cancer’, ‘You need to keep your brother healthy’, and reiterating the ‘Males need regular orgasms for their health’. Alone, I doubt the commands will do anything. However, I’ve been thinking about how I got her to watch me masturbate and, while I didn’t know it at the time, it took a little psychology. Perhaps I’m relying too much on adjusting her brain through the machines, perhaps I need to influence her in a more normal manner.

I’m going to feed her some false data about my work rate and see if that yields any improvement. That should be simple, the second part of the experiment though will take some work on my part and be much less pleasant.

I glanced up from the notes to see my brother intently staring at me. “What?” I asked.

“Uhm, just wondering what you’re reading.”

“Your notes,” I said as I looked more intently. I thought I saw my name in there, but I couldn’t find it. I wasn’t surprised that everything looked like scientific jargon, which was how my brother always wrote. I glanced up and noticed that he seemed to have frozen and wasn’t eating his breakfast. “I need to get to school. You should eat, and then I’ll make sure you masturbate.”

“Right,” he said with what sounded like a relieved sigh.

I kept reading. There were no more notes, but a chart. It was a measure of my brother’s progress; it showed how many experiments he had conducted each day. In my mind I treated it as a chart of how close he was to curing cancer.

I noticed he was getting a lot of work done in the morning, but then slowing down as the day went on. Not surprising; probably due to having just woken up.

I looked up to see that he had finished eating. “Get your pants off and start masturbating.”

I got my normal boost of pride as he listened to me. I watched as he lay on his bed, took off his pants, and began to go to work. I watched intently; not out of interest for the act, just to make sure it got done.

My feelings of pride began to slowly dissipate as my brother did not come within five to ten minutes like normal. I glanced at the clock and noticed I didn’t have long until school. “How close are you?”

Kevin was sweating as he answered, but his voice didn’t have any of the normal strain it usually did during the rare moments we talked while he masturbated. “I don’t know sis. I’m just not feeling it as much.”

“I got to get to school.”

“Okay,” he said as he began to zip up his pants.

“Wait, it’s not healthy for you to stop,” I protested as I felt a panic coming on.

“Come on, go easy on me,” Kevin complained. “What’s one missed session going to hurt? I need to get back to work anyway.”

I didn’t like it, but I wasn’t seeing any other options. It wasn’t like I wanted to be watching him, so if he didn’t think it was going to hurt, going easy on him appealed to me as well. “I guess not. You’re going to work on curing cancer though, right?”

“Of course,” he replied, already he was over by a table looking through petri dishes. “Go ahead and get to school.”

I didn’t like it, but what could one day hurt?

* * *

One day turned into four days. On the second day I visited him during the evening and made sure he gave himself an orgasm, but that was the only time he actually got off.

Worse, my earlier conclusion that he was performing better in the morning because he just woke up was proven to be inaccurate. I was staring at his performance chart. His work rate had been steadily dropping since the morning when he didn’t orgasm. It had shown an improvement after I had visited him on the second night, but then gone done significantly during the two days without orgasms.

“How many experiments do you think it will take you to cure cancer?” I called out to him.

I didn’t understand his brief lecture about microscopic particles, variability in human genetics, living environments, or that there were many different types of cancer. I kind of understood when he said that not all experiments were the same and that he was performing a wide variety of tests for which experiments was a very broad term and that some tests yielded no benefits, but potentially the right experiment could solve everything in a single day.

All I really cared about was how much it was going to take. I wanted a goal, so I asked him again.

“I don’t. Maybe tens of thousands of trials, if I’m lucky.”

I bit my lips as I looked back to the data. At his best, when he was masturbating regularly, he was getting about fifteen done a day. Today, he had only managed two.

Even a fifteen it was going to take a long time to cure cancer. Years. For a moment I doubted whether it was worth it at all.

I berated myself for the thought. My brother was willing to do this; I was the one who had suggested it, I should stick with him. If I couldn’t even give him the little bit of help that I had been doing, what kind of person was I?

And even if it took years, that was better than decades. A lot of lives could be saved in that period of time. So I should do everything possible to make sure he got fifteen experiments done a day instead of two. That meant I had to make sure he was having orgasms.

“We need to talk.”

“Just let me finish eating,” he said as he dug into the lasagna I had brought down. I had turned my brief meals into full on cooking experiments that he seemed to be enjoying. “Why don’t you read over my notes?”

“Come on, you know I don’t understand them.”

“Please. You might notice something important.”

I shrugged as I went back to the computer. It was all scientific gibberish to me anyway, but it didn’t hurt to look them over. I don’t know why he seemed so intent on having me read his notes, but I didn’t have anything else to do.

Note Twelve

Oh God, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I can’t believe I forgot to close my personal notes. The plan was for her to see the “experiment” data, but I left my own notes up as well. That mistake could have cost me everything.

Thankfully, one of the failsafes I built into her programming was ‘Your brother’s scientific writing seems like gibberish to you’. I’m actually glad now that Mom found those mind control porn stories I had written on my computer a few years ago or I never would have thought to make that command. Good thing I didn’t take those out.

On a more relevant note: I managed to hold off on cumming this morning as planned. I must have jerked off five times before she came down with breakfast and it was still hard to not cum with her looking at me stroking my cock. Zipping up and acting casual was almost impossible

Hopefully I won’t have to keep up this act too much longer. I’ll keep holding off from cumming and keep feeding Belle false ‘data’. It shouldn’t take too long for her to reach the conclusion that orgasms are directly affecting my work rate.

Still a lot of uncertainty, all I know is that I’ll be getting off to a lot of porn so I won’t get off when my sister is around.

Note Thirteen

Shit. Wasn’t able to hold myself back tonight. Having Belle in her school uniform was just too much. It was hot out today and she had unbuttoned her top. Seeing even a hint of her massive breasts pushed me over the edge.

I can work around this. It might actually be for the best. I’ll adjust the data she is going to look at to make it seem like I got more work done after this orgasm.

Also, I’ve found that I’ve been really turned on by the memory of her reading my notes and not understanding them. I guess it’s the power. It is nice to know something about my machine is actually working.

It has given me a fun idea though that I’ll put into the next note that I’ll make sure she reads.

Note Fourteen

Belle, I’m going to make you my slut. Before you know it, the most important thing in the world will be keeping my cock happy. I’ll fuck your pussy. I’ll fuck your ass so hard you won’t be able to sit for days. I’ll grab your hair and fuck your mouth. And you’ll love every minute of it. You’ll beg me to make you into my own personal cum dump.

And then you’ll beg me to do the same to Mom and your friends, but you’ll kindly ask if there’s even anything kinkier that I can do to you first.

“I’m not seeing anything,” I said as I looked up from the scientific garble.

“Really? Not even in the last note?”

I read it over again. It felt like something was clicking in my mind, like it was about to make sense, before it slipped away. “Nah, nothing.”

He seemed unusually happy so I decided to get to what I really wanted to talk about. “Why does the amount of experiments you complete every day change?”

“I don’t know,” he said with a shrug. “Sometimes my mind is really focused and I whip right through them, sometimes it takes me a long time to accomplish the simplest things.”

My poor brother was completely oblivious to his own health. I wasn’t surprised, he was a genius, as I’ve mentioned, but that sometimes meant he missed really basic things. He needed to orgasm for his mind to be clear. I’d explain it to him, but it would probably hurt his pride to think his genius could so easily be controlled by a simple act.

That’s why I needed to help him with it. “Can we talk about your masturbation?”

“Really? That’s a bit awkward,” Kevin mumbled.

I agreed completely and found the entire conversation really strange to be having, but it was for his benefit. “You haven’t been having orgasms recently and I’m concerned about your health.”

“It’s just a stage,” he said as he looked back at his equipment. “Once I get through the genetic experiments I’m sure my mind will be more free. Well, there is still the…”

“Kevin!” I said as I slapped my hand down. “You need to focus.”

“Sorry. There is just so much I need to do if we’re ever going to cure cancer.”

He said we and I forgot what we were talking about. We were going to cure cancer. He may have meant in the sense as we humans will cure cancer, or we as in he and the universities he was working with, but I thought of it as him and I. I was going to play a part and he acknowledged it.

Which meant I had to make sure his masturbation was actually being productive. “Now, you masturbated before I started mentioning it to you.”

“Sis, come on that’s…”

“Kevin,” I warned.

“Yeah, on occasion.”

“Well then how did you keep your mind from drifting?” I asked. If I could figure out how he had been successful in the past I could help him now.

“I had something to look at.”

“Something to look at?” I replied confused.

“You know, porn,” he answered shyly.

I was taken aback for a moment. As I mentioned, I’ve always been disgusted by porn. I was also aware that my brother had looked at it, but I hadn’t really grasped the implications. “Every time?”

“Every time. When I do it without porn my mind just drifts away. I need something to keep my mind occupied.”

“So that’s why you haven’t been having an orgasm?”

“I guess so. I mean, who am I going to look at?” he asked as he stared at me. “You?”

My brother was being silly. It was such a ridiculous notion. Of course I wasn’t appealing to him. That meant I had to look for another alternative.

A lot of things flashed through my mind, most of them were illogical. I briefly considered hiring a stripper, but that seemed rather expensive and only a temporary solution. There seemed to be only one avenue I could take. “You can look at porn.”

“Uhm,” my brother said, surprised by what I had said. “Okay, uh, thanks.”

“Yeah, just turn the computer monitor away from me. And just pictures. Playboy, nothing disgusting,” I said. I wasn’t going to see the pictures, but I didn’t even want to think about anything more disturbing than Playboy.

“Sure, Belle,” he said as he took off his pants and moved over the computer.

I was surprised how often my brother’s eyes moved away from the computer to look at me. I thought the porn was supposed to keep him interested, not me.

I guess I was just too weird of a factor for him to completely block me out. It was okay. He got to orgasm, and that’s all that mattered.