The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Hero

So here I am standing in me and my sisters apartment. I am nude and I’m picking up her mess. My sister never did like cleaning. She now leaves that task to me. To be fair to her though she doesn’t treat me completely like a slave. What I do in cleaning she does in most of the other chores. She likes to view this relationship of ours as a partnership. So who am I and what am I doing in this position? Lets go back a little bit and start from the beginning.

First up, my name is Mike Lore. I am a little over six feet, and a bit on the muscular side thanks to my former years as a football player in high school. I have brown hair and blue eyes. My sister is Jessie. She’s a few inches shorter than me. She has the same hair and eyes that I do and a rather nice figure with huge breasts. She developed early and was made fun of in middle school. When high school came around though she was very popular among the boys. She had a new boyfriend every week until that fateful day.

It was my sisters senior year and my junior year, I was walking along minding my own business. In the back of the school I spotted three boys who had surrounding a girl and was messing with her. They were attempting to undress her against her wishes. I was about to go get a teacher when I saw the girl was my sister. This threw me into a rage like never before. Ignoring the fact that there was more of them than me I rushed in.

As I drew close to throw my first punch I recognized one of the boys as Jessie’s current boyfriend. This only served to enrage me further since he had betrayed her so. Thanks to my height and the fact football had taught me how to take hits rather well, I managed to get some serious punches in. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to tip things in my favor. When you’re outnumbered three to one, you are most likely going to lose. Two of them grabbed me and Jessie’s boyfriend grabbed a nearby baseball bat and struck my leg hard. I learned later that I got nerve damage and would never be able to play football again. Before they could do anymore damage a teacher spotted us and broke up the fight.

My sisters testimony put all three behind bars. I was branded a hero for sticking up for my sister. I was praised by family and friends alike. That didn’t do much for my leg though. I hit the books pretty hard after that. My grades were already above average, but now that my chance at a sports scholarship were gone I had to bring my grades up for other scholarships. My grades went up fairly quickly without football to distract me. Things were looking up on the academic end, not so much where my sister was concerned.

Jessie nearly withdrew all contact with the male population. She even grew distant with our own father. He took it rather hard, but considering the trauma that she had been through there wasn’t much he could do about it. The only boy she remained close too was me. She constantly called me her hero. The real problem was her sexual urges still existed. Afraid of all other boys and not wanting to be a lesbian she turned to me. I turned her down on many occasions. Her attempts to seduce me continued nearly all the way to her graduation. Finally she stopped just a month before graduation. Things seemed to be pretty normal after that, the only unusual thing that happened was she contacted the college that accepted her and changed her major from medicine to psychology. She never explained why, but no one really questioned her about it.

My sister graduated, and we spent our final summer together like a normal brother and sister. She was only going to the nearest city, but between her job and college we knew she wouldn’t be able to come home much. My senior year went without too many incidents. I was one of the top students and colleges were sending requests for me to apply. Many of them were even offering full scholarships. One of the ones offering a scholarship was the college my sister went to.

About midway through the school year our school has a program with the college my sister went to. They take the top students and go to the college for a week. The students stay in a guest dormitory and see what the classes and facilities are like. Since I now had the best grades I was invited to take part in the program. I was considering the college anyways since they were offering me a scholarship so I went ahead and signed up. I figured I could also catch up with my sister and see how she was doing. I really hoped she was overcoming her trauma. Last I had heard at that point, she was still having a bit of trouble being around boys.

When we arrived at the college I learned that year there was a few other local schools who decided to start a similar program. The college had a mix up and the guest dorm was completely full. It was decided to pair some of the students with actual college students. When they learned my sister was attending they decided to stick me with her.

My sister was thrilled to have me stay with her for the week. Her dorm was a mess and there wasn’t much furniture. She had a few bookshelves full psychology books. Most of them were about hypnotism, but I didn’t pay much attention to that detail at first. After clearing off the bed of all the junk she had stacked on it I unpacked what little I had brought and decided to call it a night.

I think my showing up made something inside my sister snap. I woke up and thought I saw her staring at me with a big grin on her face and masturbating. By morning she was back to her crazy state from high school and was openly flirting with me again. She was leaving her underwear to where I could easily find it and wasn’t putting much clothes on when I was around. When I got back in the afternoon from the first day of touring I packed my things and was preparing to go ask to be paired up with someone else. My sister caught me and we got in an argument. My sister finally relented, but asked that I help her with a bit of practice before I left.

She had me lay down on the bed and slowly began talking to me and treating me as if I was a real patient. She had such a gentle voice. I felt hazy and then passed out. When I finally woke up early morning I found my things unpacked again. I figured I had decided to stay and went off for my second day. Each evening my sister would calmly talk to me to the point where I would pass out again. One day I woke up from my haze and discovered I was naked. I was standing next to the bookshelf and noticed the hypnotism books again. I started to piece things together when my sister walked in and said something that sent me back into the haze. I woke back up hours later sweaty and sore, practically having forgot about what was happening to me. Each day her dorm seemed to be getting cleaner as well. I wondered if my mind was playing tricks on me since I knew she didn’t like cleaning.

It wasn’t until the final two days of the trip that I was allowed to remember what was going on with me. As I suspected from when I woke up naked before, Jessie was hypnotizing me. She used me for sex, cleaning, and just regular companionship. She had decided to leave me mostly intact to where I could know what was going on, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I am guessing she wanted to keep as much of the brother she fell in love with as possible. She left me a great deal of freedom. I just couldn’t disobey an order or go against her. I would find myself freezing every time I even thought about asking her to release me.

To her credit she tried to make things pleasurable to me. I did feel the pleasure physically. I still felt like a prisoner in my own mind. She had certain measures in place to make sure I never left her for too long. On the final day of the program my sister left me with another order. She had me apply to the college right away and accept all those scholarships. After I left she went and setup an apartment for us to live in together. She realized that society would never accept what she had done and wanted maximum privacy.

After I got home I found my sister had left some Easter eggs inside my brain. I would masturbate twice a day and would imagine her nude body while doing it. I found she had stuffed her underwear inside my bag and I would regularly sniff it just to smell her scent. There was also a CD with naked pictures of her on it to make sure I always had material for my masturbation sessions. Finally I would e-mail her about every session and exactly what went through my head at the time. I went through high school as normal as possible under the circumstances and kept my grades up. After I graduated I said goodbye to mom and dad. They thought it was nice that I was sharing an apartment with my sister, they had no idea what the truth was.

When I arrived at the apartment my sister was already nude. She whispered a few words into my ear and I went back into my haze. After a week of what I guess was re-enforcing whatever she had put into my brain she let me have my memories back again. She now has sex with me regularly and continues her studies. She is making plans to move us to another state after we both graduate where no one knows we are brother and sister and setting up a life for us. She even recently bought baby name books. I can only watch and agree with her because of that one day I decided to be her hero.