The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her New Subordinate Part 2

Dear Diary,

I feel like I’m going to be sick... I don’t even really believe everything that happened today, actually happened. But the taste in my mouth is still there- the taste of Ms. Lisette’s feet. She ordered me not to wash my mouth out or these stupid shoes will punish me. Oh, and they’re no longer the cork wedges from yesterday. Now they’re black suede leather ankle booties, but they still have a wedge sole.

I wouldn’t even be writing this if Ms. Lisette hadn’t ordered me. She said that she wants me to be completely honest about everything that happened today, and how I felt about it. I think it’s just another way for her to humiliate me.

So, before school I went over to Ms. Lisette’s house to ask if she would help me with these shoes. I was surprised when she opened the door—all she worse was a bath robe that barely went past her mid-thigh! She smiled and told me to come in, and sit on the couch. Her wet hair seemed especially black, and I noticed for the first time how much it complimented her pale complexion and her green eyes.

“So you probably can’t take those shoes off your poor little feet, can you Tay?” she asked, after we had sat on the couch.

“No... that’s weird how you guessed that right away!” I said, hoping to make the situation less awkward.

“Here, put your feet on my lap and I’ll see what I can do,” she said, patting her lap.

I felt a little awkward putting my feet on her lap, but I really wanted the shoes off. Instead of reaching for the clasp, she rested one hand on my ankle and used the other to caress my feet. I giggled nervously, but it felt pretty good. I got a little light-headed and had to lie back.

“Can you get them off?” I asked, noticing her hands were starting to drift up past my ankles.

“Shh, just relax.”

I lied back and got sleepy, almost dozing off. I thought I was dreaming. She touched my shoes and they shivered, changing shape and crawling up to my ankles. They changed into the most beautiful gold anklets, with intricate patterns in a very tight weave. When they had settled, I felt more awake.

“What just happened?” I asked, ignoring the fact that my heel was resting right on top of her crotch.

“These are special shoes, little Tay-wicks,” Ms. Lisette said, as she gently rubbed my feet. It felt so good I moaned! I blushed, and tried to pull my feet away but felt like it would take too much effort.

“Ms. Lisette...” I started, but she shushed me and continued rubbing my feet. The worst part was that my legs were spread a little, and I could feel my panties getting wet. Ms. Lisette would occasionally look up my skirt and smile before turning her attention back to my feet. My body felt numb and tingly, and I wanted to speak up but I just felt so lazy and happy. The more she rubbed my feet, the better I felt until my panties were completely soaked.

Suddenly she moved my feet off her lap, and I frowned.

“Now it’s my turn, Tay,” she said, swinging her legs from the floor onto my lap. She was completely nude under her bathrobe, and it had slid up her thighs! I could see her pussy (Ms. Lisette insists that I use that word). It was too much for me. I pushed her feet off my lap abruptly, and got off the couch to walk away.

“This is too weird, I’m leaving,” I got up to go, but my body was so numb I could barely walk. It was like I had too much of some wonderful drug

“Tay, sit on the couch this instant, or I will have to punish you!” Ms. Lisette said firmly.

I didn’t look back and kept stumbling toward the door. Before I made it half way, I noticed a cramp in my foot. I ignored it, but it kept getting worse! It felt like I was standing on two nails, with all the weight of my body pressed into two small points of my soles. I fell to my knees and yelped in pain, but the pain was instantly gone. I turned around to face Ms. Lisette.

“I can make you feel that pain whenever I want, Tay. I can make you feel even worse pain than that,” she said plainly. I looked at her with horror.

“Since you disobeyed me,” Ms. Lisette continued, “things are going to get a little worse for you. I see you’re on your hands and knees already, why don’t you crawl over to the other side of this sofa?”

I looked at her defiantly, but she only smiled in return. To my shame, I crawled over to her, cheeks red, my head hung down. She had placed a pillow on the ground by the couch, and told me to kneel there. There she sat, nude from the waist down, her legs stretched luxuriously across the sofa. I knelt by her feet and looked up to her.

“Before you begin, take your hair down from that pony tail, then shake it loose.”

I undid my hair tie, then shook my head. Ms. Lisette put her feet in my lap as a reward, and handed me a small bottle of oil she had on the table.

“That’s almond oil. So when you’re finished massaging my feet,” she said with a wicked grin, “you can lick them clean and swallow everything.”

KnowI furrowed my brow in futile anger.

“Oh, and I want you to smile while you do it. Act like you’re having a good time. I expect you to do the best job you can, and to compliment my feet appropriately.”

I wanted to cry, but instead I gave Ms. Lisette a bright smile and said, “Yes ma’am, I would love to massage your pretty feet!”

She smiled back, and reclined on the sofa.

I looked at her feet closely. They were clean, at least, and looked nice for feet. Her second toe was slightly longer than her big toe, and they were very narrow for how long they are.

“Your feet look very... royal,” I mumbled. I didn’t know what I should say!

Ms. Lisette looked at me strangely.

“Thank you Tay! I call them Princess feet. They say that women with long, narrow feet love to be pampered. That we were born to have others work for us.” I tried to ignore the implications of that.

“This is a pretty color of blue you have on your toes,” I said, caressing her toes lightly.

“Thank you Tay.”

I’ve never given a foot massage before, but I didn’t want to upset Ms. Lisette so I did the best job I could. She seemed to like it when I used my thumbs to rub small circles on her arches, and stroked up and down her soles with my palms. At first I tried to rub both of her feet at once, but she told me to focus on one at a time.

While I massaged her left foot, she put her other foot between my thighs, resting a few of her toes on my panties! I wanted to pull away but she gave me a look, and I could only stare at the foot I was working on.

“You have nice... toes,” I said, smiling. She slowly began rubbing my pussy with her big toe.

“Thank you, Tay. You’re good at giving foot rubs... for a beginner. With more time at my feet, you’ll be wonderful!” Ms. Lisette explained, rubbing her toes on me to punctuate certain words.

“Thanks...” I said, nervously. I definitely didn’t want to spend any more time at her feet. I was already mortified that I was getting so turned on by her rubbing my clit with her big toe.

I continued massaging her feet in silence, too ashamed to look up. She grew more bold in the way she teased my clit with her toes. My breathing got quicker and I got flushed. She slowly removed her foot from my hands and raised it to my mouth.

“Tay... kiss the bottom of my foot, right below the toes. Then I want you to suck on my toes for a little bit.”

Utterly defeated, I kissed her foot. The almond oil covered my lips with a sweet flavor. Then I opened my mouth and she pushed her big toe and second toe in.

“Start sucking, Tay,” she reminded me gently.

I obeyed, turning completely red with shame and arousal.

“GOD that’s good!” Ms. Lisette called out, and I saw she was rubbing her own clit while she toyed with mine.

“Ok Tay, here’s the game: I’m going to pull my foot away from your pussy. Then I want you to masturbate and cum as quickly as you can. If you cum within 5 minutes, you can go have a normal day at school. If you don’t cum, I’ll make you wear a really slutty costume all day.”

I did NOT want to be humiliated at school all day, so I started rubbing my clit. I was soaking wet already, pretty much on the verge of cumming. It didn’t take long for me to near the crest of my orgasm, even with the distraction of sucking on Ms. Lisette’s gorgeous toes.

“Look at me when you cum, Tay. Let me see your face when you cum for me.”

I looked up at her as best I could before I lost control of my eyes. I moaned into her foot, drawing out my climax for as long as I could. If she didn’t have her toes in my mouth, I would have screamed.

When I finished, I removed her toes from my mouth.

“Lick your fingers clean, then lick all of the oil off my feet. Don’t miss a single spot,” Ms. Lisette said, clearly exhausted by her own orgasm.

With revulsion, I licked my fingers cleaned, tasting my pussy for the first time. Then I started lovingly licking Ms. Lisette’s feet. She had me run my tongue between her toes, up her ankles, and all along her soles. The ordeal took a long time.

“That was amazing, Tay. I look forward to doing that much more often.”

I swallowed hard.

“I expect to see you here tomorrow, right after school. Now we can discuss your homework.”

I gave her a meek look, hoping for mercy.

“You will tell your mother that you want to work in my law office as my personal assistant this summer. I’ll have you fetch coffee for me and rub my feet, so you can train for your new career. You will have to give up your position at the DA’s office to be available to me, full time, and on-call. My job will be an unpaid internship, of course,” Ms. Lisette explained sadistically.

My heart raced—my future was vanishing before my eyes.

“I want you to withdraw consideration from USC, Columbia and any other colleges you’ve applied to. Instead, you will apply to the local junior college to study massage and cosmetology. That way, you can be my personal masseur, makeup artist and nail technician. It’ll save me a fortune in pedicures. I won’t pay you, but I’ll give you an allowance if you ask me nicely.”

I shook my head miserably. This couldn’t be happening!

“Your grades don’t matter anymore, so skip any homework. You will read Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, and Seventeen Magazine, then prepare reports for me on what you’ve learned. You will study fashion, celebrity gossip, and especially how to please your lover. Read the advice about boys carefully, but imagine me in place of them.”

Crushed, I tried not to imagine my future as her frivolous, devoted, much younger girlfriend. I would become her servile, air-headed plaything.

“We can sort out the other details tomorrow. Let me get your take-home assignment,” Ms. Lisette said, rising from the sofa lazily. She picked up a large canvas bag that was sitting in the corner of the room and handed it to me. Inside, there seemed to be pairs of panty hose.

“Those are my used panty hose from this last few weeks. You will wash each one of them, painstakingly, by hand,” the older woman ordered.

“Fill a large bucket with water and put all the pairs in there at the same time. Let it sit for a few hours, and stir it around, squeezing and scrubbing handfuls of them to get the dirt and sweat out. Then pull one pair out, and wring the excess water back into the bucket. Wash that pair, and hang it to dry in your bedroom. You will do this for each individual pair of panty hose. When you have pulled all the panty hose out of the first bucket, you will fill a large Nalgene water bottle with the water. That will be the only water you drink throughout the day. Don’t chug it, though. Sip it daintily, and swirl it around your pallet like it’s a superb glass of wine. Your goal should be to drink it often enough to keep the taste fresh in your mouth for the entire day, until you can get home and refill the bottle.”

I could smell the panty hose without even taking them from the bag, Ms. Lisette’s scent permeating through my mind.

“As a finishing touch, I’d like you to kiss the feet of each pair of panty hose. I want to know you worship even the clothes I wear, and imagine your lips on my feet wherever I go,” she finished.

“What kind of shoes do you want to wear for tomorrow?” she asked, breaking me out of my languor.

“Flats, please,” I replied meekly.

“Ooh, sorry, I don’t think those would look very cute on you... How about these?”

The golden anklets writhed down to my feet, reshaping into the pair of black suede ankle booties I’m wearing right now.

“You’re going to make quite an impression at school with those tomorrow! I still haven’t decided if you should graduate, so pay a little attention in class... You are free to go. When you clean the panty hose tonight, though, set up your webcam so I can see you don’t cheat.”

I rose unsteadily, and walked toward the door, expecting the horrible pain to begin again. It didn’t, though, and I left her house. As I walked to school, I felt dread for the future, but I noticed I was still very wet.