The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It has been a LONG TIME, since the early 90’s, that I have written anything for MCSTORIES. I am in the process of writing this story, and I found some OLD notes and am re-writing and finishing some of my old stories. Feedback is always welcome.

John Redmund
Slider

Her Sacred Oath

Chapter Eleven — More intimate Commands

While she was processing her new commands, John looked at her lovingly. He was so grateful that God had allowed Courtney a place in his life. He knew that because of her Oath, she truly desired her to be his Christian submissive concubine now and later, his wife. He knew that with this woman, it was proper now to discuss extremely intimate things with her, and to lead her where he desired.

The five minutes seemed to pass very quickly, and soon her eyes began to open. When she was fully awake, she looked at him and waited for him to speak.

“Tell me how you feel now, don’t hold anything back,” he said.

“I honestly feel extremely embarrassed. We are both sitting naked on this couch, and I have never EVER done this with anyone, much less a man before.” He eyes looked at his cock very quickly, but then soon snapped back to look into his eyes. “But I know my obedience is more important than my embarrassment, and I want to obey you more than ANYTHING right now. Are you going to fuck me now, because for the first time in my life, I feel it is right for me to want you, and for you to take me however you want, and it is not sinful,” she said.

“We will make love, but there are still some things we must talk about. First of all, I want you get on the floor, on your knees, and stare at my cock while I talk to you.

She obediently left the couch and got in front of him, kneeling. She watched as he spread his legs and sat back more comfortably in a relaxed position.

“Now I want you in a more seated position, but with your hands behind your back, but I still want you to stare at my cock. What I am about to tell you is extremely important. I am not going to hypnotize you now while I talk to you, because I want you to fully awake. I might trance you later to reinforce what I am about to tell you. But tell me, are you hypnotized right now?”

“It is not my place to know,” she obediently told him.

“Very good. Now pay attention, and remember what I am about to tell you. These are some of the most important commands I will give you outside of your Sacred Oath.”

“Now, my dear. I want you to stare at my cock. I want you to realize that it is THE most important cock in the world to you. You may look at other cocks in your lifetime while I am alive, but my cock will always be the most important. It is your absolute sacred duty as my submissive concubine, and Christian wife, to sexually please me. Whenever we make love, you will please me in ANY way I see fit.

“I want you to realize now that if I ask you to masturbate for me, it is NOT a sin. In fact, if you don’t masturbate for me without a reason that I deem correct, then it is a sin to NOT obey me. Now tell me in your own words I just said.”

“It is my sacred duty to please you sexually any way I can. I am to use my body any way to please you. If you want me to masturbate, I now realize it is not a sin if you command it and a sin if I disobey.”

“There is one other thing. I am now making a rule about my semen. From now on, when I cum, my cum must either be inside you, or on you. It must NEVER touch the ground. If we have oral sex you MUST swallow all of it. If I cum on you, you must rub it on your skin so that it does not drip anywhere before you wash up. If this rule is broken, you will immediately tell me before you clean it up. And if the rule is broken, I WILL punish you very strictly. Do you understand, my dear?”

“Yes, John,” she said, still staring at his cock. She began to tremble. He took her head and lifted it up so that her eyes met hers.

“There is a reason I want this rule. It is not important that you understand it now. It is just important that you obey it.”

“Yes, John,” she said as he lowered her head so she was staring at his cock again.

“My dear, now I want you now to gently caress my cock with your hands. Feel how soft it is. Caress my balls as I get hard.” Her hands gracefully stroked his balls while he grew hard. “Cup my balls. Feel them move as I get more aroused.” She felt them move in her hands, which was a sensation she had never felt before. “Now keep them cupped while I stand up.”

She moved back while he stood, still kneeling on the ground. She started to feel more comfortable around his nude body, especially since he was commanding her to please him. “Now, my dear, I want you to put my cock in your mouth. Use your tongue to rub my penis, especially on my left side. Bob your head if you have to. I will tell you when to stop, because I don’t want to cum just yet.”

She opened his mouth and took in his growing member. He held her head as she began using her tongue as he commanded. She could taste his precum as her mouth moved along his penis. After a few minutes of her ministrations, he commanded her to stop.

“BLANK,” he said suddenly. She stayed in position and her face became expressionless. He took a chair that was nearby and set it next to her. “Stand up and place one foot on the chair. Put your other leg so that your pussy is spread, and put your hands behind your head. Balance yourself. Keep your mind empty and stare ahead.” While she obeyed, he fetched his camera and began snapping pictures of her at all angles. After he was satisfied with the pictures he began touching her. He even squeezed her nipples hard and yet she didn’t even flinch. But he also noticed that when he rubbed her clit, she didn’t get wet. So he realized that with him telling her to react to him sexually, she was unable to respond to him. He had to fix that.

“Now, my dear, I am going to touch you everywhere. Whenever I touch your boobs or pussy, you will become sexually aroused. The more I touch you there, the hornier you will become. You will get wet and ready for sex. When I tell you to unblank, you will be so horny and ready for sex you will think of nothing else. You will follow my lead and give me the best sex of my life.”

That said, he stood behind her and began to play with her breasts. Her breathing began to become more labored as he caressed her nipples. He freed his right hand and began to penetrate her pussy. He rubbed her clit and was pleased when she because wet. He easily was able to get two fingers in her and soon forced three into her. He then unblanked her and led her to the bedroom.

She didn’t care that all of a sudden she was sexually aroused; this was the moment she was waiting for all of her life. She was about to make love to the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. She climbed onto the bed and he laid beside her. They enjoyed each others body and soon he slid on a condom and then slid his member inside her. Their arousal soon exploded into their first orgasm together as man and concubine.

After a while of afterplay, they washed up and washed up and fell asleep in each others arms.

Chapter Twelve — Position Play and Discipline

The next day, after breakfast, it was time to learn the different positions he wanted for her to pose in.

“My dear, today I want you to learn the different positions I want you to assume occasionally. I will just name them position one, two, etc. Whenever I ask you to assume a position, I want you to assume it with your eyes looking straight, your mouth closed, and you will hold it as long as I want you to.

“For position one, I just want you to stand at attention. Come on over here and stand for me.” She walked over to him. She had already nervously stripped for him after they got back from breakfast, so she slowly walked over to him.

“You know, I am still not used to being completely naked for you. I mean, It’s getting easier, but I am still, well... embarrassed. But I know my obedience is more important than my embarrassment”

“Good. Then stand at attention for me.” She obeyed, but not quite the way he wanted.

“Stand straighter, shoulders back, eyes forward, mouth shut.” She tried again. “Now when you are in position, You are to wait for commands. You are to think of nothing except whatever I ask you to. For now, I want you to think about my cock. Think what it looks like, what it feels like, how you want it. Don’t think of anything else until I tell you different. Now stay with way until I come back. I am going out to get an extra pillow. I expect you to be like this when I get back.

He then got up and left the room. At first it was easy to obey and think about his cock, but after about ten minutes she began to think about when he would be back, and then wondering what other positions she would be in. After about a half hour he returned with a couple of pillows. She wasn’t in quite the position he left her in.

He could tell she wasn’t standing like he liked. So after he set the pillows on the bed he walked up to her and straightened her up.

“Did you obey me and think of of nothing except my cock?

“I thought about your cock for a while, but then I got bored and began thinking about other positions you want me to be in and what the pillows were for”

“So you admit that you disobeyed me while I was gone.”

“Yes, I did.” she said.

“Then bring that chair over to me.” He sat down and had her stand in front of him. “Tell me your fifth sacred oath.”

“I promise to abide by your judgment to correct me if I disobey your orders or judgment,” she said.

“Then bend over me now. I am going to spank you.”

“Spank me? I haven’t been spanked since I was a kid,” she said as she backed away from him.

“Are you serious about obedience to me? You not only promised me, but God that you would obey. Are you backing out?

She got a look of worry on her face. “No,” she said timidly.

“Then come here. Now,” he said forcefully.

She walked over to him and he bent her over his knee. “I’m only doing this because I want you to be a Godly concubine and Wife. If my Dad had done this with my Mom, maybe they would have had a better marriage.

“SLEEP, COURTNEY, SLEEP. He said and he watched as she slipped into her trance. Go deeper and deeper. Very very deep.

“Now, my dear, when I spank you, I want you to think ONLY of why I am spanking you. I will tell you why you are being spanked, and the spanking will make you feel very uncomfortable. But you know realize deep in your mind and heart that I am spanking you to make you a better person, and that I love you enough to spank you to correct you. Now, when I wake you, you will not realize you went under, and you will feel VERY anxious about being spanked.

“Now WAKE, COURTNEY.” Her eyes opened and she resumed being anxious about being spanked.

“Courtney, I am only spanking you so that you will obey me better the next time. When I tell you to stand in position, I EXPECT that you will stay in that position until I say otherwise. Also, when I tell you to think about something, and nothing else, that is what I expect. Now, because you disobeyed me, I am going to spank you five times. With each swat, you are to think about what you did, and how you will obey me in the future. After I am done, you are to go to a corner in the bedroom and stand in the corner with your nipples touching the walls. It will be uncomfortable, but you will obey. You will do this until I tell you otherwise. You are to think of how you will obey me next time and NOTHING ELSE.

“Now I am going to begin. You will count each spank. After the fifth swat, you will then go to the bedroom and obey.”

He then began to spank her, moderately hard. She obeyed and dutifully counted each swat. He gave each ass cheek two swats each, then swatted her a lot harder across both ass cheeks for the last one. And after the last one, and rose and obediently walked to the bedroom and found a corner to obey. It took her a few seconds to stand so her nipples her where I wanted them, and then she became very quiet. I noticed how red her ass cheeks were. I walked over to her and rubbed them. She didn’t move or make a sound as I felt the heat coming from them. Then I walked away into the living room and silently read the paper for about a half hour, allowing her mind to absorb the lessen she needed to learn.