The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hero of the Day

by J. Darksong

* * *

(Chapter 5: Betrayed)

Yeah. Life’s a bitch...

When I first regained consciousness, hearing the sound of metal chains clinking, my first thought was of last year’s Renfaire. Kind of a strange thought, I know, but for some reason the image of the medieval dungeon and torture chamber was the first thing I thought of. Yawning, I raised my arms to stretch... and discovered just how close to reality that first thought had been.

“Eh? What the HELL?!?”

While it wasn’t a medieval dungeon by any means, I discovered that sometime between my tazer-induced nap and reawakening, I’d been tossed into a stonewall room, complete with chains embedded in the floors and walls. My legs were both chained at the ankles, and my hands were clad together in a huge metal version of a bondage glove. A little vigorous testing of my bonds only ended up with chafed skin and me no closer to freedom. I wasn’t going anywhere. Groaning softly, I leaned back against the wall to wait and see what happened next.

“Giving up already, are you?”

I whirled around, losing my balance in the heavy chains, and toppled over, whacking my head against the floor. “OW! Dammit! Shit!” I grumbled, unable even to rub my head with my hands locked up. Twisting myself to the side, I saw a familiar face glaring down at me, lying naked and bound tightly to a small cot just off to my left side. “Jenn?” I asked stupidly.

“No, dummy,” Jasmine’s sarcastic voice replied, waving her wrists theatrically. “She’s the one who brought us here, remember? God, I’d think after that sneak peak you had earlier tonight you’d be able to tell us apart... sicko.”

Oh, great. Locked in the same room with Jasmine. For an otherwise carpeted and sparsely furnished room, this place was seeming more and more like a torture chamber every minute.

“How long have we been here? What time is it? And did Jennifer tell you why she was doing this?”

Jazz bristled. “Listen, perv, I’m not speaking to you. I don’t care if my sister has gone bonkers and kidnapped us, and thrown us in here together. It’s not going to make my like you any better!”

Okay. I’ll take that as an ‘I don’t know’. “Hey, Jazz, in case you haven’t noticed, we’ll in pretty deep shit here. If we’re going to stand a chance of getting out of this mess alive and in one piece we need to put aside our differences and work together, alright?”

She laughed. Funny how much it sounds just like Jenn’s laugh, and yet at the same time I could just feel the sarcasm dripping off every syllable. “You want us to work together to try and get out of here? Oh, that’s rich! Even if I felt an inclination to give a flying fuck about what happens to you, you seem to have overlooked the fact that I’m fucking TIED NAKED TO THE BED!” She writhed fitfully for a moment emphasizing the tightness of her bonds... as well as unwittingly emphasizing the firmness of her tits. “And with all those fancy new charm bracelets you’re sporting,” she continued after a moment, “you certainly won’t be much help.”

I glared back at her silently. True, I was chained, but I was still far from helpless. I was, however, faced with a rather difficult choice. My wrists were encased in metal; if I used my Sonic Blasts, the effect would shatter the bonds like fine crystal. Of course, the bonds were clad rather snugly to my own wrists. Too much force, and little kids on the playground would refer to me as ‘stumpy’ for the rest of my life. Too little force, and the repercussion would likely knock myself silly and do no damage at all to the manacles.

And there was the little matter of showing off my powers in front of Miss Personality over on the bed...

The door at the far end of the room opened, and the woman from before—Janet, I think—walked in. She was dressed rather provocatively, wearing black satin panties, matching ‘fuck-me’ pumps, and nothing else, and despite the fact that she was directly responsible for my current predicament, I found myself barely resisting the urge to drool. She seemed to ooze sex, and just entering the room she raised the temperature at least ten degrees.

And with the shell-shocked look evident on Jasmine’s face, I could see I wasn’t the only one affected.

“Ah, good, you’re both awake,” she said brightly, walking past Jazz, coming to stand in front of me. “I have a little something special for you,” she cooed, speaking in a soft melodious voice that brought my soldier instantly to attention. She knelt down, hovering just a few inches from my face. Her eyes sparkled with a soft pale blue light... or was it just a trick of the lighting? “Now, be a good boy and open your mouth,” she said, licking her lips.

Silly me. Foolish me. Alarm bells and whistles were going off all over the place, but her simple nearness, and the desire to taste those very luscious lips overrode my better judgment. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, puckering my lips.

“MMMPH!!” I grunted a second later, as she tightened the strap of the gag firmly around my head. “MMMPH MPH MMMPH MMMPMMPHHH MHP MMMPH?”

“There. Perfect fit,” Janet announced, satisfied. “Personally, I would have chosen the kind of muzzle they give mental patients, or better yet, a penis gag... but Sister Jennifer said this will more than suffice, and the Goddess sided with her.” Standing, she walked back to Jasmine, smirking evilly at me all the while. “Well, what do you think, Jazz? You think all those precautions are enough for a hero as fearsome as the great Super Sonic?”

Oh. Shit.

Jasmine’s eyes widened in surprise. She turned to stare at me again, peering down at me as if we’d never met before today.

“Oh, yes, that’s right,” Janet chided. “Your dear, sweet sister chose to keep that little tidbit of information from you! Such a shame. I don’t know which one of you should feel more betrayed right now.” Laughing cruelly, she walked back towards the door. “Don’t feel too badly, though. For what it’s worth, Jazz, if the Goddess commanded her not to tell you, then not even medieval torture could pry the truth from her lips.” Chuckling softly under her breath, she left the room.

Jasmine continued to stare at me for a long moment, her mouth opening and closing, no words issuing forth. Then, finally: “You son of a bitch!”

What?

“You’re a fucking SUPER! All this time... you’ve been letting me make a fool of myself all this time... probably just sitting back, laughing at me behind my back... and what was all this shit about us needing to work together to get out of here? Huh? Just more fucking B.S.? If you were so keen on getting out of here, why the hell didn’t you just blow off those chains and zoom us the hell outtalk here? But no... you had to protect your secret identity! Well, it’s apparently not so secret after all, is it? Jennifer knows it... hell, even JANET knew it! Fucking everyone but me... huh... figures.” She sighed, shaking her head. “Prick.”

Unbelievable. Heh... as if I didn’t already know I’d end up being blamed for that, too.

::Alright, you damned self-centered, snide-mouthed, sarcastic BITCH!:: I fired back at her. ::I have had it. HAD IT! I have TRIED to be nice to you... tried to overlook the snide comments, the glares, and attitude... I’ve been nothing but NICE and friendly to you, for Jenn’s sake if not your own... and at every turn you’ve treated me like something you stepped in out in the yard! Well, that’s the last straw! Yes, I could have broken out of these cuffs in a second, but I hesitated, NOT because I was worried in the slightest about what YOU might think, but because the shockwave could very likely blow my arms clean off my body!::

::But guess what? I’m gonna chance it. Because maybe crippling and disfiguring myself is preferable to staying in here with you for one more minute!!::

Raising my arms, I turned towards the wall. Even though I didn’t like her, I didn’t want Jasmine hurt if this didn’t work. Closing my eyes, steeling myself for the worst, I powered up my energy and fired a Sonic Blast.

Nothing.

::What the hell?!?:: I fired again, turning up the juice, sending sonic energy coursing through my hands. The metal around my arms hummed lightly, vibrating slightly, but that was it. Grunting behind my gag, I summoned every bit of available energy I had left and fired, enough power to level a small mountain.

Nada. Zip. Zilch.

“Well, that was less than impressive,” Jasmine said after a moment.

The door opened again, this time with Jennifer entering. Dressed as her predecessor, only with white lace panties and matching heels, she walked over to me and knelt down. “Hi, baby,” she said, smirking devilishly. “I see you’ve figured out that your bonds aren’t just regular iron or steel. You should feel honored; my Goddess spared no expense to obtain the rare Vibranium alloy your chains and gloves are composed of, just for you.”

I said nothing, simply glaring back at her. By now it was pretty obvious that she’d been brainwashed, enslaved to do this mysterious “Goddess’” bidding, just as Jasmine’s little friend Janet had been. Most likely, she’d been programmed long before, then commanded to forget she was a slave until the time was right—Janet’s strange wording last night of their attack being “a mission of love” had all the earmarks of a trigger phrase. It was all guesswork, of course, but my experiences since moving to River City had given me a rather in depth knowledge and appreciation of mind control.

The only question in my mind, though, was when had she been compromised?

Had our meeting and falling in love been planned out in advance to snare me? Was Jennifer’s previous love and affection for me all just an act, or had she been taken and enslaved afterwards, used as a means to an end? Should I consider her an enemy, just another minion of this Goddess to outwit and take down... or was she really a victim in all of this, just as much as I was?

“Oh, now, don’t sulk, Parker,” she chided, getting back to her feet once more. “And don’t worry, you won’t be trussed up like that for much longer. The Goddess Herself is coming to tend to your conversion personally. It’s a credit to your worth and value that She would deign to attend to you personally than through one of her acolytes.” Turning to face her sister, she smiled. “In Her generosity, however, the Goddess has allowed me to take you, Jasmine.” She ran a hand gently along her sister’s cheek. “In just a moment, we’ll truly be Sisters... Sisters in the service of the Goddess.”

Jasmine’s frown turned to a look of surprise and panic as Jenn’s fingers began stroking and caressing her inner thigh. “Jenn!” she yelped, trying to pull away. “What... what are you doing?”

“Exactly what you want me to do, Jazz,” Jenn purred softly, her blue eyes shining brilliantly. “You don’t think I couldn’t see what was going on right underneath my nose?”

Eyes wide, Jazz shook her head. “No... I d... don’t know w-what you’re talking about.”

“Now, now, baby, there’s no need to be ashamed or try to hide it anymore,” Jenn replied softly, leaning forward to kiss and nibble on Jasmine’s rapidly hardening nipples. “The one night stands... the constant drinking... the unprovoked anger against Parker—it’s because you’re in love, Jazz.” She smiled softly, shining blue orbs staring deep into Jasmine’s amber eyes. “You’re in love with me.”

Jazz groaned, turning her face away, turning instead towards me. “Parker, stop this!” she pleaded. “This isn’t my sister... she’s not saying these words! Please, you have to stop this!”

I just sat there silently, my own mind spinning. Suddenly, Jasmine’s reaction to me made perfect sense. I’d always gotten a vibe from her, as if she was jealous of our relationship. She’d been jealous, alright, but jealous of ME, not of her sister! I’d never even considered... but it all made a strange sort of sense.

And I noticed, she hadn’t bothered to deny her sister’s accusations.

“Parker doesn’t want me to stop,” Jennifer smiled, giving me a smoldering look that brought my waning arousal back to full attention once more. “And neither do you, sweet Jasmine. I know, baby, I know... you’re hurt, and you’re scared, and you’re really really confused right now. But its okay... I promise you, everything will be alright once you submit to my Goddess’ will.”

Jasmine tensed, struggling in vain to avoid her sister’s touches. Tears ran down her cheeks, and her lips trembled. My heart felt torn between pity for what she was going through, jealousy at the skill and enthusiasm my girlfriend was showing another girl, and the ever growing lust I felt seeing them this way. As Jenn climbed onto the cot, straddling Jasmine’s naked form, I began my own useless struggled to get free, not so much to escape, but to join in.

Hey, I never claimed to be a saint, yanno.

Jennifer’s fingers are touching and caressing all the right spots, bringing a steady stream of moans and sighs from her sister. Jasmine, finally realizing the futility of struggling, simply lay there, eyes closed, shaking her head in denial even as her body began to give in to the ceaseless pleasure. Every time she seemed on the verge of voicing a complaint or denial, another touch, a caress, or a lick of Jennifer’s deft and clever tongue turned it into a deep moan of pleasure.

“You can’t fight me, Jazz,” Jenn told her, kissing her way up the valley between her breasts, to her chin. “You don’t want to. We both know this is what you want... what you’ve always wanted since the night of mom’s burial.” Jasmine’s eyes finally opened again, looking at her sister in shock. “Yes, I knew,” Jenn continued softly, kissing all along Jasmine’s neck. “We’d spent the night together in the same bed, not wanting to sleep alone after the funeral. We were both tired, but I couldn’t sleep very much, so I pretended to be sleep, so not to disturb you. When you started... touching me... kissing me... I didn’t know what to do, so I just kept pretending to be asleep. I felt you cum next to me, but I was too surprised and scared to do anything... and when you finally drifted off to sleep, I slipped out of bed and went downstairs.”

Jennifer’s lips had worked their way up to Jasmine’s mouth, and she paused, less than an inch away from them, staring kindly into her sister’s face. “I didn’t understand, back then. But now I do. Now, thanks to the Goddess, I am ready to accept your love, Jasmine... and to give you mine as well. I know you want it... all you have to do is ask for it.”

Jasmine was wavering, I could tell. Hell, if I were the one tied to the bed and she were chained to the wall, I’m pretty sure I would have folded long before now. There was no denying that Jenn was offering her exactly what she’d dreamed about, exactly what she’d always wanted from her twin sister, but had been afraid to ask for. The idea of surrendering to this mysterious Goddess must have seemed a small price to pay in order to end her loneliness and pain. ::Jasmine, don’t give in,:: I threw at her, pulling hard against the chains. ::You can resist... don’t let her—::

“Please,” Jasmine said quietly, closing her eyes, pursing her lips.

Jennifer nodded simply. “Then, by the Goddess, join me in Love.”

The kiss was, in a word, magical. Literally. At the moment of contact, a spark of light erupted between them, and the ropes that had held Jasmine down simply vanished. Freed, her hands wrapped tightly around Jennifer, pulling her in tight, her legs wrapping around hers as well. They both began to shudder, no doubt cumming with an intensity I could scarcely imagine, moving with one another in perfect synch, yet never for a moment breaking the kiss.

My cock, untouched, and painfully hard, erupted under the onslaught, and I came, too, merely from basking in the glow of their presence. And it was a good one, lasting nearly as long as theirs, leaving me panting and seeing stars by the time it was done. I shook my head to clear it, then blinked, and shook my head again, just to be sure I was truly seeing what I was seeing.

Jennifer and Jasmine stood beside the bed, side by side, both seemingly highlighted with a soft pale white glow. They had both changed; as sisters, as twins, they’d always looked very much alike, not identical, like the Olsen Twins or anything, but enough alike that you’d know instantly that they were sisters. Whatever had happened to them had changed that completely; now both girls were the mirror image of one another. Jasmine’s dark brown hair had turned a golden blonde, and Jennifer’s sunny yellow hair had darkened to match. Where Jasmine’s high cheekbones and sharp chin had given her a hawkish look compared to Jenn’s rounder face, they now both shared a more balanced look, each adapting the more pronounced elements of the other, to wonderful effect. Hand in hand, they turned as one and kissed again, this time in simple acknowledgement of what they’d shared and what they’d become.

If this was any indication of the power this Goddess wielded, that her chosen acolytes could do THIS...

I was in deep deep shit.

“My children,” a soft melodious voice spoke from the doorway.

As one, both women turned, smiling softly at the red haired woman standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a white toga with gold trim, She gestured, a simple lifting of the hand, and again, as one, both girls dropped elegantly to their knees before her. “I see you were able to convert your beloved sister, my dear jennifer,” she said, lightly caressing the girl on the left. “And you, sweet jasmine,” she said, caressing the one of the right, “you shall indeed make a welcome addition to my family.”

“Thank You, Goddess,” they replied simultaneously. “We live to serve You.”

Still smiling, she lifted her eyes, and focused her gaze on me. Being close to Janet was she was in seduction mode had gotten me hard as a rock. Being close to Jennifer while she worked her magic on Jasmine had made me cum my brains out. Sitting there, pinned under the gaze of this... this...

Fine. For lack of a more fitting word, Goddess...

...Finding myself pinned under the gaze of this Goddess, I could only moan deeply as I struggle valiantly not to shoot off in my pants again. The temperature seemed a hundred and twenty degrees, and the air reeked of sex so thick I could taste it. A deep yearning began to burn in the pit of my stomach, and as beautiful as Jennifer had been, as beautiful as she had just become, she looked like the Elephant Man compared to the red headed beauty standing next to her. I knew I was in trouble and sinking fast; all it would take would be a word from her and I’d grovel, I’d beg, I’d utterly debase myself just to be allowed to kiss her feet...

And then she glanced back to her two disciples, and the feeling left, leaving me winded, drained, and scared shitless.

“My children, go and leave us now,” she said gently, gesturing that they could rise. “I wish to be alone with my newest guest.”

“As You will, Goddess,” the twins replied in unison, bowing, before backing out of the room.

As her gaze fell upon me once more without distraction, I could only reiterate my previous thought:

I am in deep deep trouble...

((end of chapter 5))