The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hero of the Day

by J. Darksong

* * *

(Chapter 6: Attitude Adjustment)

She loved me and blew me away...

Bliss. Pure bliss.

Imagine the best feeling you’ve ever felt in your entire life. For some, it might be that first smoke after of the day after a long hard night, for others it might be the gentle fluttery feeling after a good hard cum. For those in the know, it might be that peak you reach after a hit of ‘E’ that just makes everything, even pain, seem so fucking good. Whatever. Take that feeling, multiply it by a million, then raise that to the millionth power.

That’s roughly equivalent to about HALF of the pleasure I felt under the Goddess’ loving caress.

“Good, very good,” She said, caressing my face with the softest fingers in the world. “You’re doing very well, parker. Now just relax and close your eyes, and let My Touch and My Words work their magic on you even more.”

Sweeter words were never spoken. I knelt at the altar of my Goddess, licking and tonguing reverently at Her Holiest of Holies, wanting to please Her, desiring to please Her, NEEDING to please Her, with every fiber of my being. Each taste blew my senses, and emptied my mind, leaving me open and ready to receive my Goddess’ blessing. Before, the sheer intensity of being near her had been more than I could bear; only through Her power and Her love was I even able to endure the never-ending wonder of delving into Her petals.

“Mamma... yes,” she sighed after a moment, the edges of her hiked-up toga ruffling gently against the back of my head. “You are doing soooo good, parker... so very good. You must have had a lot of experience in this.”

Frankly, I couldn’t recall. There were vague thoughts and memories of loving other women before, but they were hollow and empty memories. Everything was hollow and empty in comparison to this!

“Ahhh, yes, there, just there,” my Goddess urged me, Her legs crossing, locking at Her heels to push me deeper. “Yes, deeper, harder, my slave, harder... Deeper... HARDER... YESSSSS!”

A shudder rocked Her Divine form, as my fervent and prayerful efforts were rewarded. She came, Her Fountain overflowing with such sweet nectar that even with my Goddess’ Grace keeping me losing it completely I whited-out, drifted along in a river of pure, mindless ecstasy...

* * *

Some time later, sounds, spoken words, permeated the thick fog enveloping the scattered remains of my mind.

“...yes... enjoying him... as we speak...”

Her Voice. Of course. From now until eternity ended I would always recognize my Goddess’ beautiful Voice.

“...no reason to call and check up on my progress,” she said, sounding slightly irritated. “We both agreed in the beginning that he had no bearing whatsoever on your plans, that having him under my sway would only benefit you, keeping him from causing any more unforeseen complications later.” She sighed. “As far as that goes, no one has seen or heard from her in weeks... it’s almost as if she’s disappeared off the face of the earth.”

I tuned in and out, not really focusing on the words, simply learning and enjoying the silken seductive cadences of my Goddess’ voice. She must have noticed I was awake again, for a moment later She said, “I have to go now, and attend to my newest charge. If I come across her, I’ll let you know, though I would think YOU of all people would know her whereabouts long before anyone else.” She laughed. “Well, what are friends for, after all? You scratch my back, and when the time comes, I’ll scratch yours.”

I felt Her presence as She approached me, and the hairs on my neck and arms rose with gooseflesh. “Forgive the interruption, dear one,” She said gently, running a single finger along my chest. “And just when we were starting to get well acquainted, too... but he is an... ‘associate’ of mine, and it was through him that I was able to obtain you.” She laughed softly. “It’s funny, sometimes. Looking back on the past, I mean. A small favor I did him long ago blossomed into him giving me the final piece of the puzzle I needed, just when I needed it. As much as I dislike the term, I suppose it was simply a matter of fate.”

My mind, softened as always from Her nearness, failed to comprehend what She was speaking of. Had I been fully lucid, I still doubt I would have understood. Still, it was nice to simply bask in Her Divine Presence.

“Look at me.”

Obedient as always, I opened my eyes, moaning softly as my manhood twitched at the beloved and familiar sight. Fire red hair seemed to move and flow, as in a breeze, though there was none inside the room. Her green eyes sparkled and dances, seeming to shine with a soft gentle light of Their own. Her smooth lightly tanned skin stood out starkly against the thin snow white cloth draped gently over Her left shoulder, yet covering much more that it hid: the hint of a heavy, supple breast, a flat, toned tummy, perfect bubble-shaped butt, long slender thighs, ending in soft tiny size six feet clad in white strappy sandals. She looked so much like the paintings and statues I’d seen of the Greek Goddess Venus the only things missing were the giant clamshell and a golden laurel reef.

“I am the Goddess Aphrodite,” She said after a moment, mirroring my own thoughts. She giggled, shaking Her head. “It always sounds a bit pretentious saying it out loud, but there you are.” Her fingernail grazed the tip of my hard peaked nipple, making me squirm even more. “And what Goddess can survive without Her adoring worshippers, hmm? And you DO adore me, don’t you, parker?”

“Oh yes, Goddess!” I proclaimed proudly. “I live to serve You! I exist to please You! I would—”

“Yes, yes, I know the drill,” She said dismissively. “Let me explain your role in my plans. The idea is simple enough. While others may yearn to destroy and conquer, to control the world, I merely wish to spread the Gift of Love to everyone. There is far too much anger, hate and jealousy in this world... too much fighting, too much animosity.” She sighed, looking away for a moment. “Feuds, some of which have gone back hundreds if not thousands of years, still continue daily in this world. People with simple differences of opinion have become blood enemies, eagerly seeking to kill each other in the pursuit of some idea or belief not even fully understood or in some cases, even remembered.”

She turned back to face me then, Her face alight with Her resolve. “In the world I wish to bring about, that would never happen! When we are all united in perfect love and perfect peace, then there is no need to fight! No daughter would ever again have to go through life bereft of a mother’s love and guidance thanks to some misguided fool’s attempt at petty vengeance...” For a moment the pleasure of Goddess’ presence dimmed ever so slightly as She was overcome with what I realized was pain. My own heart filled with sorrow at the thought—my Goddess in pain!

NO! UNHINKABLE! I would do ANYTHING in the world to prevent such a thing, any act, no matter how difficult, no matter how impossible, just to erase that pain, to make Her smile again...

And then Her hand caressed my chest again and all was right with the world once more. “That is where you come in, my humble servant,” She continued, gazing at me once more. “Until that great day when the entire world basks in the power of my Love, there will be others, misguided as you yourself once were, who will try to stop me. You, parker, shall be my Warrior, my Guardian... you shall stand against my enemies, and bring them around to see the truth and purity of my cause. You will recruit them for me, the weak and the powerful, and they in turn will help to spread my message of Love.”

YES! I was to be her Warrior! I would do all that my Goddess required of me... but...

“But, my Goddess,” I began, hesitantly, “how do I convert others to Your will?” Shame crept through me, ruining the perfect peace and happiness the Goddess had bestowed upon me, which only fed my shame even more. I had been only a third-string hero before my own conversion, and while I believed and loved my Goddess with every fiber of my being, I was hardly qualified to sway anyone else. I supposed I could go around and randomly pummel people into submission and bring them back here, one by one...

But, again, my Goddess had the answer. Tugging at the golden clasp at Her shoulder, She removed Her divine raiment, letting them pool at Her ankles. “I shall anoint you,” She announced, as She slid lithely onto the cot, straddling my unworthy form. “Just relax, my chosen one. We shall join, and for a moment we will be as One. Then, you will be able to wield a fraction of my power as your own.”

I sighed happily, obeying instantly, lying back on the soft cushions of the cot, naked, my ramrod manhood pointing up at the ceiling. Vaguely I wondered exactly when I’d been unchained, or when I’d lost my clothes, but the thought was a fleeting bird on the wind, gone and forgotten before it was even noticed. Naked flesh touched naked divine flesh, and I nearly swooned again as Her godly sex enveloped my own unworthy one. Goddess! I’d have thought I’d cum immediately from the contact, but somehow, through the Goddess’ power, I remained intact.

Soft moans and cries from Her Heavenly Lips stimulated me further, but I obeyed Her command, and merely lay back and relaxed, letting Her control the rhythm, simply letting Her pleasure Herself with my cock. Forbidden to physically cum, my mind orgasmed instead, leaking and oozing my thoughts and my sanity with each loving thrust of my Goddess. My mind disconnected from my body at some point, and I found myself floating again in that grey, cloudy, misty place, filled to overflowing in mindless all-consuming bliss. I think my Goddess was speaking, saying actual words for a time instead of just moaning in pleasure, but I was in no condition to understand, let alone interpret.

An eternity later, it was done. Returning to myself, I found I was alone in the room, my Goddess having departed at some time while I lay in a stupor. It mattered not, because I could FEEL Her now, with me, inside me, all around me. We had Joined, and I was now her acolyte. Yawning, stretching, I rose from the bed, and left the room for the first time, emerging in a long hallway. Nature, having been put on hold for who knew how long, had come calling, and I turned to the left, taking the third door, and entered a lavishly decorated bathroom, somehow knowing exactly where it was. Smiling, I voided, then showered, and dressed, eager and ready to return to the outside world again.

There was so much work to be done, and it was high time I started doing it.

* * *

“Okay... now I’m a little worried,” Patricia Sellars grumbled, ducking for cover once again as several high powered laser blasts exploded above her head. “This is going to get worse before it gets better. Angela, please tell me you have an idea of how to get out of this mess.”

Angela Prentiss sighed deeply, wincing as a section of wooden paneling above her exploded into splinters from another blast. “I’m thinking, Patty, I’m thinking. Damn it... there were only supposed to be two or three guys pulling this job. Looks like our contact was a bit off with his Intel.”

“Yeah,” Patty grumbled, sinking further down into a crouch to avoid getting shot. “That snitch definitely owes you a refund.”

“Hold it, boys,” a masculine voice sang out, calling a halt to the gunfire. “I think we’ve made our point. Come on out, you two pretty little songbirds. There’s no escape. You’re cut off from the skies in here. C’mon... be sensible... if you surrender now, we’ll go easy on you.” His men snickered softly... Don Pedro’s idea of ‘going easy’ left much to be desired, as most of his ‘girls’ could attest to.

The two heroines glanced at one another before, with a deep sigh, standing up, hands above their heads. The motion caused their wings, hitherto folded up protectively behind them, to unfurl and stretch. Angela’s long blonde hair, tan skin, and blue eyes were perfectly complimented through her white and sky blue skintight uniform, which left little to the imagination. Likewise, Patricia’s white and yellow curve-hugging costume perfectly meshed with her long brown hair and piercing green eyes. The men whistled appreciatively, which only infuriated the two women, adding to their humiliation.

“Well, well, well,” Don Pedro crowed, taking a few steps towards them. “Avenging Angel, and her sexy sidekick, Seraph. You two have been a thorn in my side for months, spoiling my carefully crafted plans, and making a general nuisance of yourselves to criminals throughout the city. Too bad though... y’see, the snitch that tipped you off about this robbery happens to work for me. He told you exactly what I told him to tell you, and you flew right into my little trap.”

“You’re not going to get away with this,” Angela stated defiantly, glaring at the dozen gun wielding men.

Don Pedro merely laughed, shaking his head. “Why do you costumed types always say that we you’re caught?” Gesturing to his side, he yelled out, “Vinnie, I think its time you gave our cute little songbirds the presents we brought them. Toss ‘em the bracelets.” Doing as he was asked, the thud tossed the women a pair of heavy reinforced manacles, then gestured with his gun.

“You heard the boss, ladies. Put ‘em on.”

“What’s the matter, Don,” Patty sneered. “Too scared to slap them on yourself?”

“Hardly, Seraph,” he replied with an evil glint. “Prudent is more the word, mainly because you heroic types tend to try those last-minute escapes, and I’d prefer not to give you that chance. And as a side benefit, I get the added pleasure of seeing the look on your faces as you restrain each other, knowing full well that you’re basically each leaving your partner vulnerable to my... not-so-tender mercies.”

“He’s right, Angel,” Patty said with a nervous glance. “This is no good. Isn’t there some other way out of this mess?”

“I’m afraid not,” Angela replied sadly. “This is my fault, Seraph. I lead us into this trap... and I’m sorry... but there’s no other option.” At least not right now. C’mon, Patty... don’t give up on me. If we don’t do this, he’ll just shoot us right off, but if we go along with this, we might have a chance to get free and turn the tables on them later. Regretfully, she locked her partner’s wrists into the heavy iron, then held still as Seraph managed to secure her wrists as well.

“There. Pretty as a picture,” Don Pedro said with an evil grin. “You know, for what its worth, I had plans for the two of you. Both of you are smoking hot babes... and the wings give you a very exotic look. I figured I’d fuck the both of ya for a few weeks, then pass you around to my boys once I got bored of ya... then maybe sell you to the underground slave market.” With a sigh, he raised his weapon.

“Wait!” Avenging Angel cried, stepping in front of Seraph to shield her. “You promised you wouldn’t hurt us! You said you’d ‘take it easy’ on us if we surrendered!”

Don Pedro shrugged. “Yeah? I’m a criminal. I lie. I cheat. I steal. And, when a really wealthy gangster you two pissed off one time to many puts out a five million dollar contract to have you two girls rubbed out... well, you know...” Taking careful aim, he pulled the trigger.

“FUUUUCCCKKK!!” Don Pedro screamed as the laser pistol in his hand exploded. He dropped to his knees, clutching his bloody hand, cursing loudly in agony. His men stood still, shocked, too stunned by the unexpected explosion to finish where their boss had left off.

And in that moment, I struck.

Dropping down from my vantage point along the ceiling, I hit the floor running. The first gunman had just enough time to glance up with a surprised look as I nailed him in the face, still streaking along the ground. Swerving left, I threw another punch, catching gunman #2, banked right, nailing gunman #3, then back left again to clothesline numbers four, five, and six in a group, all before the first man even hit the ground.

I came to a stop in front of the two surprised heroines, giving them both a wink. “Sorry, boys. Hunting season’s officially closed.”

Ignoring the groan behind me at that very weak pun, I gathered up another blast of sonic energy, readying myself. Of course, I was stronger, faster, and more powerful than the lot of them put together, but I was still outnumbered. Even money said that one of the six remaining would realize that and try something stupid—

“Like hell,” Vinnie said, taking aim. “C’mon boys. He’s not faster than a laser beam. He can’t stop us all at once!”

Even money? Heck, I should have made it six-to-one. I would have cleaned up.

With a gesture, I released my built up energy in a wide-angle wave, not only shattering their metallic guns but sending them all physically flying back across the room into the far wall. For a moment I was surprised, but then I remembered... remembered that I was more than just Parker Albinn, more than just Super Sonic. I was a Warrior, in the service of the Goddess Aphrodite, blessed and anointed with Her power. I wielded not just my power, but that given to me by my Goddess as well.

“Super Sonic! Thank God!” Seraph breathed. “We’re certainly glad you showed up when you did.”

I shrugged. “Hey, I was in the neighborhood, and heard the rumble going on over here. You two okay? Are you hurt?”

“Only our pride,” Avenging Angel admitted sheepishly. “Thanks for the assist. Don’t suppose you can get us out of these manacles?”

Shaking my head, I stepped towards the blonde beauty, letting the Goddess’ power consume me. “Afraid not. I need the two of you stay confined just a little bit longer.”

“What?” Avenging Angel blurted out in surprise. “What do you mean?”

I smiled, taking another step closer. By now I was close enough that the Goddess’ pheromones rolling off me in waves could be scented. I saw her nostrils flare, then gasp slightly, her eyes widened then drooped, going half-lidded. “What I mean, sweet Angel, is that I have my own plans for you and your darling friend.” I reached out to caress her face lightly, feeling the Goddess’ power flow through my very fingertips. Angel shuddered, breathing in deeper.

“What... what the hell are you doing to my partner!?!” Seraph yelled angrily. “Get away from her! Angel! Don’t let me screw with you!”

Screw with her? I barely contained the urge to laugh. I’ll be ‘screwing’ with both of you before long, sweet Seraph. Just wait and see.

Seraph stepped forward, grabbing me by the shoulder to pull me away from her partner, but at the instant of contact, I touched her hand. “Relax, Seraph,” I said, double-pitching my voice with subsonic resonances. “I’ll deal with you in a minute. For now, just be a good girl and watch quietly.”

The combination of my subsonic, and the twin assault of the Goddess’ pheromones and power through my touch, made her mind reel. Groaning softly, the winger heroine merely nodded obediently, stepping back to watch helplessly as I enslaved her partner.

“I’ve watched the two of you in action a few times before,” I continued, running my index finger along Angel’s jaw line. “You’re both very good at what you do... well, aside from tonight, getting trapped inside a room with no room to soar. You’re quick, you’re strong, and you’re smart.” I leaned forward, cupping Angel’s chin in my hands, forcing her to look me straight in the eye. “And, you’re beautiful. Truly, very beautiful. I want to give you a very great gift, Angel. I wish to bring you into the service of my Goddess.”

Angela, delirious with need and pleasure, nevertheless managed to jerk her head from my grasp. “N...no...” she managed shakily, taking a step back, trying to catch her breath. “No... something’s wrong... you’re doing something... to me... to us.” She glanced over at her partner, standing there dazed and confused, half-entranced already. Anger and resolve gave her strength, and with surprise I saw her eyes clear. “No. I won’t succumb to you, or your Goddess. I don’t know what this is all about, Sonic... I appreciate you saving our lives, but not enough to become your fucking slaves!”

Heh. Fucking slaves. Nice choice of words. Is there even such a thing as a ‘non-fucking’ slave?

Avenging Angel charged me. Her hands were still shackled, so she used them, swinging both fists like a mace. Had she connected, with her enhanced strength and speed, and the weight of the metal manacles, I’d have been knocked unconscious with one blow, if I were lucky. If I were unlucky, she would probably have broken my collarbone, smashed my windpipe, or shattered my skull and pureed my grey matter—

Again, had she connected.

Moving super fast, I moved my body to the side, dodging the blow, and slipping behind her, grabbed her just underneath her wings. She froze instantly, not daring to move. As I’d said before, I’d watched the two of them in action, and I’d been lucky enough to catch sight of a vulnerability in the high flying heroines. Pushing upwards slightly, I put pressure on her wings, causing them to flare up and back. Angela let out a gasp, then bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain. “Sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you, Angel... heck, my Goddess is the Goddess of Love, not pain or suffering... but I need you to be still. Just... relax for me, angel“ I purred, using my subsonics again, turning up the pheromones as well. “There’s no need to fight this you know... all I’m trying to do is to make you relax and enjoy yourself a bit... make you feel really good. Now, really, is that so wrong?”

Angela groaned softly, in equal parts distress and pleasure. With my body pressed tight against her own, I could feel her heartbeat racing, could feel her lungs breathing in more and more of the Goddess’ scent. My words were having the desires effect, and with a deep sigh, she relaxed, all but going limp in my arms. The back of her costume caught on my belt, tearing it, exposing bare flesh, and when my fingers caressed her soft tan skin, I literally felt a jolt of electricity arc from them into her body.

“AAAOHHHHhhhhhhggaaaaawwwwdddddDDDDDD!” she moaned deeply, her shackled hands moving down between her legs, rubbing herself awkwardly through her pants. “OOohhhh... what are you... doing to me? I know... but damn it feels sooooo good... don’t wanna fight it... just wanna... NO! Can’t... can’t let you beat me.. can’t let you enslave me... can’t give in...”

Okay. I was starting to get a little concerned at this point. I mean, I’m not the kind of guy that usually goes about enslaving beautiful young women, or even men for that matter. In my limited experience, I’m the one that was enslaved. Still, I was doing everything I knew to bend Avenging Angel to my will, only to have her rally back just before the point of complete submission... and I couldn’t figure out why.

~It is simple, my child~ my Goddess’ words seem to whisper in my ear. ~Watch her gaze, and mark her reactions.~

As I continued to stroke and caress my lovely celestial, feeling her begin to succumb, I watch her carefully. And, again, she looks at her partner, Seraph, smiling vacantly, eyes glazed, and she breaks free once more, shaking her head, refusing to submit. “Can’t... won’t... I won’t let you...”

Oh.

Duh.

Goddess Aphrodite had been right; the answer was simplicity itself. And if she’s only hanging on because of her responsibility to her youthful ward... I smiled evilly ...it would be simple enough to use that very source of strength to aid in her downfall.

“You’re very strong-willed, Angel,” I said after a moment, stopping my caresses, letting her regain even more ground. “I admire that. It’s part of the reason why I want you to serve the Goddess with me... your strength of convictions.”

“Yeah?” Angel panted, sweat-soaked from the sheer intensity of the battle of wills, “well too bad... you’re not... getting me... you might as well... give it up...”

I leaned forward again, chuckling lightly in her ear, licking it. “Oh, but I AM getting you, Angel. We both know its useless to resist... but if you feel honor-bound to go through the motions, well, so be it.” Releasing her from my grasp, I gestured to Seraph. “But don’t think you’re holding out to protect this young one from me... as you can see, she’s perfectly happy to do anything and everything I could possibly ask of her. Isn’t that right, Sexy Seraph?”

“MMmmmmmm, yeah... so right,” she cooed drunkenly, clenching her thighs together.

“I think perhaps you need to convince Angel to submit to me as well, Seraph, dear,” I encouraged, grabbing her lightly by the hand and pulling her near. “Maybe, if you do a really good job, I’ll let you cum.”

Angel struggled mightily at that, trying to break free of the manacles. Seeing her desperation, I believe she might have eventually managed it. Luckily, Seraph and I were on the job. I felt the Goddess’ power flowing through me again, and I relaxed, letting it overwhelm me as before. My hands, moving almost of their own accord, reached out, caressing and stroking Seraph body lightly through her uniform, a quick graze here, a slow lingering touch there, knowing just where and how to touch to bring her to the very edge of ecstasy. Somewhere, somehow, along the way she had shed her uniform and her manacles—

How did I miss that? Anyway...

—my petite little cherub, moaning and sighing, lost in pleasure, until I gently reminder her of the task I’d put before her. Eyes heavy lidded, she smiled, sashaying naked towards her partner. “MMMmmmm, c’mon, Angela,” she slurred, one hand buried deep inside her heavenly snatch, “be a good girl and give in... just do what he tells you... mmmmmm.. ohhhhh! It feels sooo goood....”

To my surprise, tears started to pour from Angel’s eyes. “Oh, Patty,” she said softly, closing her eyes. “I’m sorry... I’m so sorry.”

Another piece of the puzzle suddenly clicked into place. Watching the exchange between them, I picked up some serious lustful vibes coming from Angel, as well as the emotional backlash of her attempt to fight and repress those feelings. Reaching out to both of them, letting the Goddess’ blessing pour forth freely, I sent them both into a frenzy, pushing their lust to the breaking point. Angel enveloped her nude nymph of a partner with her wings, pulling her close, kissing, exploring her pale soft body with nervous trembling fingers, unable to fight both me and her own unrequited lust.

This is what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it?” I whispered in her ear. “What you’ve dreamed about... fantasized about...”

“No,” she replied softly, tears still streaming down her face, as she continued to caress and explore her lover. “Not like this... it’s not really her... you’re... making her react to me this way. It’s not real...”

“No,” I agreed, sliding my hands along the curve of her ass. “It’s not... but it could be... if you submit to the Goddess.mph She is a Goddess of Love, Angel. If you submit to Her and serve Her, She can make your wish come true... She can help you make Seraph return your love.”

At a prompting from me, Seraph smiled at her partner serenely. “MMmmmmm, yes, Angela... please... let me love you... let me make you happy... let me make you cuuuuummmmm...”

Angel turned to look at me then, her lip trembling. I knew only too well the internal struggle going in within her, but I also exactly how it would end. She closed her eyes for a long moment, steadying her nerve, her resolve, then opened her eyes again.

“Please,” she softly begged.

Pulling away the ripped remains of her blouse, my hands circled and rose, finding Angel’s breasts and diamond hard nipples. Her back arched and a deep soulful moan escaped her lips as an orgasm of epic proportions ran through her. At that moment, a soft pale glow enveloped her, and her clothes seemed to evaporate, turning to mist, leaving her completely naked, while her metal manacles literally melted from her wrists, freeing her to fully explore her newfound lover.

Ah... so THAT’S what happened to Seraph’s clothes as well.

I stood back for a moment then, watching the two ‘lovebirds’ go at it, surrendering to the Goddess, surrendering to their lust, making the most of their newly discovered love for one another. Glancing around the warehouse, at the unconscious bodies sprawled all about, I could only pity them.

Such a waste, trapped in such a deep-seated need for money and violence... plus they’re missing one hell of a show. A pity I don’t have the time or inclination to convert them all to the service of the Goddess right now. Oh well... I’ll alert the police after we leave to come by and round them all up. If nothing else, I’ll know where to find them later when I have more time.

The unbridled screams of passion finally became to groans and sighs, and the pale glow enveloping them both finally faded. Physically, they looked no different from before, but now I could sense and feel the mutual love and affection they felt for one another, as well as their complete and utter devotion to the Goddess. Staring into each other’s eyes, they kissed once more, gently, almost chaste.

“Angela,” Patty breathed softly, “I never knew. All this time...”

“I know, Patty.” Angela replied. “I just didn’t have the nerve. I never, in a million years thought—”

“That I could return your feelings?” she finished sadly. “I don’t know. The old me... I can’t say. I’ve always loved you, my Angel, but I never for a moment considered this kind of love, with you, I mean.” Then her smile returned. “But thanks to our Goddess’ power and blessing, its a moot point. Now I’m free to love you the way you deserve to be loved, the way I should have loved you from the very beginning.”

The two women kissed again, sighing. “Praise be to Goddess Aphrodite,” they said in unison.

“Ahem,” I said after a moment, stopping them from descending back into wantonness again. Suddenly remembering they weren’t alone, they dropped to their knees before me and crawled over, kissing my boots, to my complete surprise.

“And praise be to You as well, Master,” they said again in unison.

Master? Me?

“Thank you for showing us the way, Master,” Angela said, smiling brilliantly at me. “You were right... so right. Goddess, if only I had the chance to do this all over again I would surrender at the very beginning—”

“Me too, Master,” Patricia chimed in. “Forgive me for trying to attack you. I was so foolish... I didn’t realize—”

“Enough!” I said, cutting them off. “Ladies, please, its okay. The past is the past, forget it. And don’t call me ‘Master’... I’m just a servant of the Goddess, the same as you. I’m your Brother, and you are my Sisters. Nothing more. Alright?”

Nodding, they both rose to their feet. “As you wish it, Brother,” Angel said. “Still, we owe you so much, for giving us both this gift. Are you sure we can’t... return the favor, somehow?” she asked, thrusting her bare chest forward in invitation.

Needless to say, my body responded, and it took a great deal of effort to decline. “Maybe later. For now, we need to leave here. These guys will be coming to soon, and we need to get the two of you out of here before the police show up. I’d rather not try to explain your current lack of clothing and the this baker’s dozen of sleeping degenerates to the authorities.” I grinned. “Besides, Sisters, I need to bring you both to meet the Goddess Herself.”

* * *

“Miss? MISS? Hello?”

The blonde woman started slightly. “Oh, sorry. Were you speaking to me?”

“Yes ma’am. You’re next. Do you have your ticket ready?”

The blonde dug in her pocketbook, retrieving her airline ticket and her photo ID, handing them both to the man at the counter. “Um huh, looks fine. Alright, you’re in seat A15, window seat, on the left-hand side. Go ahead on, your row is boarding now.”

“Thank you, sir,” she replied, heading for the ramp.

Walking along, her face a mask of calm tranquility, she nevertheless couldn’t shake that last image from her mind. The same vision, third time in a row. Time’s running out.

Reaching her seat, she placed her single carry-on bag into the overhead compartment and took her seat. The plane was mostly empty, but that was expected; in her desperation to get to River City in time she’d taken a red eye flight. Sighing, she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes, only to jerk awake an instant later. The vision again. River City in ruins... and Parker’s battered and broken body in the very center of it.

I’m coming, Parker, she thought fervently to herself. Just hang in there a little longer, baby. I’m coming as fast as I can. And no matter what it takes, I’ll save you.

((end of chapter 6))