The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Twelve

Dick finally got up the nerve to visit the back room of a video store that Bob had told him about. He had been sure that his movements in the store would be watched and noted by patrons and store personal as if they were making some sort of moral report on his behavior. To the contrary, no one noticed as he slipped through the unmarked door as if the was a regular. Once on the other side, there was no attempt to mask the merchandise as other than it was. Sex toys of every variety with a heavy emphasis on bondage were everywhere. He made a mental note of every item, Whew, he would say under his breath and behind a grin as he looked at the items and imagined the possibilities. “This is advanced stuff,” he said to himself.

“Hi,” a voice came from beside him suddenly. “My name’s Rick,” the younger man said, extending his hand. “Pretty hot stuff, huh?”

“Ah, Ya, sure is,” Dick said trying to recover from his being startled. Dick took his hand and told him his name was Dick.

“It’s nice to meet you Dick. My wife and I are new in town and we were told about this place, pretty wild!” Rick said.

“Hi Dick, came another sweet voice from his other side. Dick turned to come eye to eye with a petite young woman who reminded him of a pixie. She was holding a feather tickler and her eye had a slightly sinful gleam and a cute smile. I have to come in with Rick so he won’t get carried away.”

Again Dick was caught off guard. Somehow seeing a woman, especially such a cute, sweet one in the middle of all of this platen and raunchy sex stuff just seemed a little out of place. “Hi,” Dick managed to return.

“Dick,” Rick said, “This is my wife Tricksie. Rick, Dick and Tricksie, it has a ring to it, doesn’t it. We are trying to meet a few people here, make friends, you know. You seem to me to be the type of guy we could be friends with. If you would ever like to get together and have a few drinks and get to know each other better, we sure would like it.” Rick said, handing Dick a piece of paper he had just finished writing their phone number and address on.

Bob and Peg were out of town for ten days on a Cruse so Dick wasn’t able to pass his meeting and the idea by them, but Rick and Tricksie seemed very nice and full of fun. How dangerous could they be, he thought to himself as he remembered Bob’s warning. Dick told Jane about the couple and she said that she would leave that up to his judgment, she didn’t know about them, but she trusted him.

Like a teenager calling a girl for a date, Dick picked up the phone and made the call. “Hi Dick,” the voice on the other end greeted enthusiastically, “We sure were hoping you would call.” Dick realized that they had caller ID, that meant that they also had his phone number, but that didn’t bother him much.

“Hi Rick, my wife Jane and I would like to take you up on your offer for drinks some time.” Dick found himself saying.

“Auh, That’s great, Hay, we are having the only other couple we know around here over later tonight. They’re great people, I think that you would like them and we have similar interest, if you know what I mean. Do you think that you would be interested in joining us.” Rick asked? Not wanting to wait for Dick to change his mind.

“Sure, that would be fun,” Dick heard himself saying with out putting too much thought to it.

“Great, around 8 then, obviously you have our address if you have our phone number.” Rick said.

“We’ll be there,” Dick said, beginning to feel the excitement.

Dick told Jane that they were going to meet the other couples and that they were just going to get to know them, but she had better be real sexy, just incase.

Jane showered and shaved, put on a short skirt, no panties, a lacy push up bra and a tight blouse that was cut low. As sexy as she was in the outfit, she carried them well with style but there wasn’t a slutty look about her. She had a look of sophistication and reserve combined with a look of high sensuality. It would seem that the two would be in conflict, but they worked and worked very well.

Dick and Jane arrived a few minutes after eight and were greeted warmly. Rick and Tricksie introduced them to Jim and Linda whose appearance was much like Rick and Tricksie, very disarming and the type of people you instantly comfortable with. Shortly after their arrival the guys broke off in the den and the girls in the kitchen. Dick could hear laughter coming from the kitchen and by Jane’s expression when she met the couples, she was comfortable. Rick and Jim initiated the subject and asked Dick about the relationship he and Jane had and what they enjoyed. There was no need to pretend, Dick thought, no pretences here. Jane and I are new to this; we’re keeping it real low key, not too kinky. Then he thought that he shouldn’t play it now too much or they would loose interest. “It’s a sex slave kind of thing, Jane is subservient to me.” Dick said a little boastfully.

“Really!” Rick said with a grin. “Do you think that you would be up for a little fun tonight?”

“Well, yah, I guess,” Dick said, not knowing how to get out of his boast. This was moving a little faster than he had expected, but what at heck, he thought. If we’re going to try this out, these seem to be nice people to try it out with.

“Great, I’ll give Tricksie the high sign.” Jim just grinned. Later, after a little too much wine, Tricksie came out with it.

“Rick tells me that Jane is your Dick’s little sex slave, Dick, is that true?”

“Yah,” Dick said looking over to Jane who suddenly developed a blush. “This is really going to happen!” she thought as she looked at the four strangers watching her with an expression that made her nervous and excited at the same time.

Tricksie walked over to a cabinet and took out something, but Dick couldn’t see what. Both she and Linda walked over to Jane. “Your telling us that Jane will do what you tell her to do, right?” Tricksie affirmed.

“That’s right,” Dick said

“Tell her to put her hands behind her back.” Trackie said as she and Linda pulled her up from her chair.

Jane looked over to Dick for assurance. Dick got up and slipped in behind Jane. “Butterfly” he whispered and Jane’s eyes closed and she went limp in his arms. Jane’s reaction to her trigger word was not lost to the four strangers watching and they were all too familiar with what had happened.

“You will be obedient and do as you are told.” Dick whispered. “I am going to count to three. When you hear me say three, you will open your eyes, be alert and obedient. One...two...three.” Jane’s eyes fluttered open and the four grinned from ear to ear.

“Put your hands behind your back.” Dick demanded before he sat back down to watch.

Jane complied and instantly found her wrists bound in back of her, “They have me now!” Jane thought to her self and she felt a little tingle between her thighs.

Tricksie and Linda led Jane out into the middle of the room and stated that she thought “You boys should have a little show at Jane’s expense.” Dick looked over to Rick and Jim and they both had broad grins of anticipation, Dick realized that he had the same expression; they were all finding Jane very sexy. Jane didn’t struggle as the two women slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her shoulders, leaving it to dangle from her wrists. Her bra quickly followed and they unfastened Jane’s wrists just long enough to free her from her blouse and bra. Jane never thought of resisting. Her embarrassment began to soar, along with the tingle she was feeling in her pussy.

“Very nice!” Tricksie said as she ran her hands over Jane’s breasts and tweaking her nipples making them harder than they already were. The two women fondled them, jiggled them, teased them and Linda sucked on them and teased Jane’s nipples with her tongue as the three of the men watched wide eyed with erections rapidly extending.

Linda stepped behind Jane and slowly began to lift Jane’s skirt until Jane’s shaven mound came into view.

“Ahhh,” Tricksie exclaimed with a giggle, “Look at this will you.” As she pointed out Jane’s pussy and taking her fingernail and gently running it down the length of Jane’s clit which was proudly beginning to split her lips. Jane instinctively clamped her thighs shut.

“Thank you Jane,” Linda said as she quickly lowered Jane’s skirt to her ankles. Linda lifted Jane’s feet and removed her shoes and the skirt. Jane was now completely naked in the middle of a room of strangers, save Dick.

“Tell her to take a wide stance,” Dick. Tricksie said.

“Get those legs apart,” Dick said, becoming more excited by the site of Jane in her embarrassing situation as she was obviously being turned on my it. She widened her stance much beyond what Dick had envisioned.

Tricksie ran her finger between Jane’s lips and chuckled, announcing to everyone that Jane was having a Lot of fun.

Linda and Tricksie came over to the coach where Dick was seated and positioned themselves on either side of him. All of them just grinned at Jane as they admired her, all making rather rude comments about her body that made Jane all the more embarrassed, but she made no attempt to close her legs and she could feel the tingle in her mound building still more as they stared.

“I think that Rick and Jim should have a taste,” Tricksie announced as she and Linda trapped Dicks arms over the sofa and began to rub his inner thighs and his erection.

Dick watched as Rick took a position behind Jane and Jim went to his knees in front of her. Rick reached around her and began fondling her breasts as he kissed the nape of her neck. Jim made good use of his vantage point by running his hands up and down the inside of her thighs, but leaving her pussy aching for someone to touch her.

Linda and Tricksie looked at each other and chuckled as they looked at Dick’s half closed eyes as he was reacting to Jane’s obvious arousal by these two strange men and the effect of the women’s rubbing of his cock.

Tricksie nodded to Linda and before Dick had any sense of what was happening, he was handcuffed.

“This was easier than I thought it was going to be,” Tricksie announced and they all laughed, all except Dick and Jane who were suddenly uneasy. Things began to unfold rapidly then.

The sight of Dick struggling, obviously anxious about what had happened, combined with what Peg and Bob had told them instantly snapped Jane out of the hypnotic state that she had been in. Rick held Jane tightly as she began to struggle, but with her arms tied, there was little that she could do. Linda stripped Dick of his pants. Tricksie left the room and returned a few minutes later all decked out in a dominatrix out fit, carrying a whip and a video camera on a tripod.

Dick was trying to take it all in, but things were happening too fast, unexpected things. Tricksie snapped her whip and Rick began to undress, once he was naked, he fell to his knees at Tricksies feet. It was sweet little Tricksie that was the dominant one.

Rick and Tricksie were predators stocking couples exactly like Dick and Jane. They had their act down pat, the innocents, the disarming couple next-door act, now they had their prize and they were fully prepared to take full advantage of them. It was happening just as Bob had warned Dick thought as he played Bob’s warnings over in his head and he began to panic. He looked over to Jane and saw her wide eyed expression of fear. Linda never stopped working on his cock and Dick couldn’t understand how he could still be hard in the light of all that was happening. “Maybe they aren’t into S&M” Dick thought as hetried to convince him, but was snapped back to reality as Linda made him look at Rick’s backside being whipped by Tricksie. Rick had dared to question whether they should do what they were planning.

Obediently Rick got up and helped Jim place Jane on the coffee table in front of Dick. They tied her ankles to the legs of the table making her straddle it and placing her knees far apart. Her butt was right at the end of it so her pussy and her ass was just the right height for the guys when they knelt between her legs.

Tricksie ran the handle of her whip over Jane’s clit and between her lips, still very swollen with excitement, dispite her fear. “Look at how excited the little bitch is.” Tricksie said as she pushed the cockshaped handle of her whip deep inside Jane’s pussy.

Tricksie knelt down and pinched Jane’s nipple hard, which made Jane yelp in pain.

“No!” Jane yelled in anger.

“This bitch isn’t trained at all! I thought that you said she was your slave Dick. We’re just going to have to train her for you.” Tricksie said with a saddistic chuckle.

Dick started to struggle violently and Jim stood in back of the couch and held his cuffs.

“Good,” Tricksie said laughing. “I’m going to have fun training you.” Dick felt the sting of her whip as it came down on his thighs. He gritted his teeth. “Tough guy,” she teased, “We’ll see just how tough by the end of the weekend.”

“Weekend! It was Friday night.” Dick thought as he remembered what Bob had said could happen in just a couple of day. He had to be calm, he had to think of a way to get the two of them out of this and he had damn well do it fast.

“I think that this will go much better if you take Jane here over to your place,” Tricksie said, turning to Jim. It was obvious that Jim was the dominant one of the couple.

“I agree,” Jim said, his grin was gruel and every moment, every revelation made him more fearful. He wanted to beg, but he knew that that’s what they wanted. Tears were streaming down Jane’s face and they had placed a ball gag in her mouth.

Dick fought the urge to struggle and he relaxed. “Hay, you guys would do that for me? I never had the guts. I guess I just can’t stop it now!” He said, managing a laugh.

Jane’s heart sank in defeat, in heartbreak, in disbelief.

“Oh Yah,” Jim said. “Monday morning you won’t recognize the bitch, she’ll be putty in your hands. Of course she will be our little fuck toy from now on. We might let you use her once in a while.”

“But you’ll both be putty in my hands,” Tricksie said cracking her whip on Dicks thighs again, a little disappointed at the turn of events. She had been looking forward to a lot of begging and crying.

Dick watched without protest as they untied Jane’s ankles and stood her up. Her red tearful eyes staring in defeat and horror at Dick as she tried to plead with him silently. It was killing him inside, but he just laughed out loud and told Jane to have fun, he would see her Monday.

He watched as Jim and Linda led Jane to the door, stark naked. She didn’t struggle until they were almost to the door and her heard a slap, which made Jane’s knees buckle. She stopped struggling, even when a passing car nearly came to a stop as who ever was in it watched as her captors paused for a moment to display her for who ever it was. The car tooted moved on.

Dick was trying to pick the moment. He didn’t know what he could do, or what he could do, only when the opportunity came, he had to take it and he would have only one chance to save them both.

“Ok Bitch, do your worst,” Dick said, goading Tricksie into letting herself get off guard. Rick was in the corner on his knees obediently watching as he stroked his shaft. Rick knew that soon he would be having sex with Dick and he hated it.

“Ohh, you bet your ass I will,” Tricksie said with renewed enthusiasm as she leaned closer to Dick to whisper in his ear what she was going to do to him. “We have a little sound proof room in back, just waiting for you.”

That was Dicks opening. He lunged the couple of inches that seperated them and caught Tricksie’s jugular between his teeth and he bit down hard, hard enough so she couldn’t break free, but not enough to bite through into it, not yet anyway. The weight of Dick’s attack sent Tricksie back onto the coffee table with Dick on top of her. She started to try to twist herself free, but felt the pressure of Dick’s teeth on her neck and knew what he was about to bite through, she stopped struggling. Rick jumped up and hit Dick on the back, but Dick only showed Rick his teeth like a wild animal and the pulsing vain between them. Rick knew the meaning. “Unlock the cuffs or Tricksie dies!”

Terrified, Rick unlocked the cuffs and Dick backed off Tricksie just long enough to give her a right cross that knocked her out cold. As if in one movement, he spun around and caught Rick in the stomach with his left and then a right to his jaw as he bent over. Dick fastened Rick’s hands behind his back with the cuffs and then looked through he “toy” draw for another set. They must have more, he reasoned and sure enough, they did. Tricksie was next as he roughly turned her over just as she was coming back to consciousness.

The two of them lay on the floor, the tables turned, they were whimpering for mercy and saying that they were just having a little fun.

“Where have they taken Jane?” Dick demanded.

Tricksie spat out an address, “too fast” Dick thought.

Dick rummaged through he draw and came up with a huge double-ended vibrating dildo. Rick had taken this before, Dick thought, but he doubted that Tricksie had.

Tricksie watched in abject fear as Dick flipped Rick over causing him to screem in pain as his errection felt like it was going to break off as the weight of his body fell on it. Dick drove the huge un-lubricated dildo up Rick’s ass until it reached the mid point. Rick screamed again in pain and the sight of Rick with that pink shaft sticking out of his ass would have been almost funny under any other circumstance. But as it was, Dick was really pissed and scared out of his mind.

“Your turn bitch,” he screamed, turning to Tricksie. He flipped Rick over so the shaft of the dildo was sticking up in the air, picked Tricksie up and despite her crying, pleading and struggling,a quick blow to her stomach knocked the wind out of her long enough for him to ram her down on to the other end of the dildo driving it up her ass so that she was headed in one direction and Rick in the other. Dick then grabbed the ropes they had used on Jane’s ankles and tied their cuffs together and then their hips so that there was no way free.

“Now, the right address.” Dick demanded.

Rick spoke up and gave Dick an address. Dick reached down between them and turned on the vibrator which caused the two of them to cry for mercy.

“You had better be giving me the right address because the only way your going to get free is when Jim and Linda return to let you free,” Dick warned.

“I gave you the right address,” Rick pleaded, “Please, for god’s sake please turn it off.”

“We’ll see,” Dick said, leaving them there to thrash about, but before he left, he ripped out the phone, just in the off chance they figured a way to get to it and he took the tape from the VCR.

Dick pulled his pants and shoes on and jumped into their car and headed for the address Rick had given him. There were lights on in the house and Dick drove by slowly, parking his car some distance from the house so they wouldn’t hear him. Dick cautiously crept toward the house armed with a tire iron to see if he could see what was going on. The last thing he wanted was to burst into the house to find it was filled with sadistic bastards who would over power him and put both he and Jane in a worse position than they were now.

He looked through the window through a small opening between the casing and the shade. His heart sank but his resolve stiffened as well as his anger. They had Jane in the middle of the room. Her ankles were fastened to the floor, spread wide apart. Her wrists were attached to a belt around her waist. She was bent over so she was parallel with the floor from the waist up. A rope from the back of the belt was fastened to the ceiling. They had put a harness on her head, which held her mouth open. A bungee cord ran from the top of her head to the ceiling and another ran from her chin to the floor. He could see something white sticking out from between her cheeks and he knew that it was a butt plug. Linda was naked and working a huge dildo in and out of Jane’s pussy. Jim had his cock in her mouth. The way he was ramming it into her, he knew that it had to be going half way down her throat. Jane’s backsides were red from where they had beat her and clips were attached to her nipples.

The good news was that it looked as if it was only the three of them in the house.

The two of them were so busy and involved with what they were doing to Jane; they never heard Dick enter the house until he was upon them. Dick swung the iron as hard as he could onto Jim’s thigh and he heard his femur break. Jim collapsed onto the floor in pain, unable to move. Linda looked up, paralyzed with surprise and fear. A right cross-sent her slamming against the wall. He could have killed them both at that moment and he was close to doing it.

Dick quickly freed Jane from her bonds and she collapsed on the floor, weeping uncontrollably. Dick picked Linda up off the floor and slammed her into the wall again. His eyes were wild like blazing daggers as he stared into hers as he told her what he’d done to Rick and Tricksie and if she wanted to free them she could, it just didn’t make any difference to him.

“For God’s sake, get me to a hospital,” Jim was crying, “Look what you did to me, are you crazy?”

Dick let out a loud, cleansing growl and he tried to relax a bit. He had things under control.

“If I were you,” he said finally, “I would first call 911, and then Linda, I would get dressed and rush over to Rick’s and Tricksies and set them free. I imagine they are just about to their limit right now. I am going to take the tape you guys were making that has all of this recorded. I would tell the medics that it was just an S&M thing that went wrong between the two of you and try to explain your way out of it. If you involve Jane and I, I will show the police the tape and have you arrested for assault.

Is that all perfectly clear?” Dick said.

“Yes,” they both said soberly.

Dick took the tape out of the VCR and looked around for some cloths for Jane to wear. He found Jim’s overcoat. He tried to console her as he placed it over her shoulders.

“Wait; don’t leave me like this!” Jim said, glancing at Linda.

“Go to hell,” Dick said.

They made their way to the car as quickly as Jane’s bare feet would allow. As soon as they were underway, Dick realized that they were on a dead end street and would have to turn around.

“Damn, if they were doing all of that to Jane in the first half hour,” he thought to himself, “what did they have in mind for the rest of the weekend.”

He didn’t have long to wait for his answer. As they approached the house they saw cars beginning to park in front. Most were men, laughing as they approached the house, but there were a couple of women as well. Just as they passed the house they saw Linda, still naked, come out of the house and point to them as they drove past. They had made it, but only by a scant couple of minutes. Dick shuddered to think of what might have happened had he been just those couple of minutes later or if he had fallen for Jim’s stall.

The ride home was a quiet one, Jane was still sobbing and Dick began to tremble as the affects of the adrenalin began to wear off.

They had learned a very tough lesson and despite their condition, had come out of it much better than they could have.

Dick found out latter that the video store was a part of the set up for predators like Rick and Tricksie to stock and capture couples such as they. Bob had heard the same thing, but had thought that his warning to Dick would keep him away from jumping into anything-he was wrong.

A few days later the store burnt to the ground. The Fire marshal said that the fire was of suspicious origin and that the neighborhood said that who ever did it did the city a big favor. There were just too many suspects with a motive to destroy the place to follow up on. Dick had a satisfied expression on his face as he read the newspaper.

A few days after that, Jane was still shaken and Dick was unsure of the whole bondage thing. They didn’t talk about it much and Dick was paying close attention to whether or not Jane was shaving. To his surprise and pleasure, she was. Despite what had happened, he thought that the subservient thing had been working for them.

Dick thought that he would test the waters slowly.

“Do you want to talk about it Jane?” He didn’t have to say what.

Jane looked down. “They made me come, damn it.” She said. Angry at her self and clueless as to how that had been possible.

“Come again,” Dick said in a Freudian slip, not quite sure he heard correctly.

Jane looked up at him, seriously at first and then smiled. “Yes, damn it over and over again. I hurt, I was scared out of my witts, and yet I just couldn’t stop coming!”

“I know, I couldn’t get rid of my erection through everything that was happening. I thought that you would think that I was turned on by seeing you in pain.” Dick whispered.

“I don’t want to try that again, not with strangers, maybe with Peg and Bob, but not with strangers.” Jane declaired.

“You don’t have to worry about that.” Dick assured her.

“I’m scared to have you tie me up,” Jane confessed, “but I want you to.”

“Right now,” Dick said,

“Yes,” Jane said her face starting to flush.

Dick moved cautiously, tying her hands behind her back, he could feel the tension rise in her body. He slowly stripped her of her cloths and placed her onto the bed. He kept a close eye on her expression, he saw fear, but he also saw excitement. She strained at her bonds as he spread her legs and tied them apart. The fear on her face nearly reached a panic as she struggled against them and she did not ease up until his fingers began to work on her clit. Then he saw that she was becoming very aroused. Soon the only tension in her body was that of being incredibly aroused.

“Oh, God, that feels so good, I’m ok now,” she said as she began to beg him to make her come.

“Not so fast,” he teased her, relieved that they had seemed to put what had happened behind them and for some reason he couldn’t fathom, she seemed to be more excited than ever by being tied up. Everything seemed to get her hotter. Her butt being invaded, her sucking his cock, pinching her nipples. Neither of them could understand it, certainly they never wanted to repeat the ordeal, but it had turned her on.