The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Twenty One

“I know that we thought that getting together with women of our Sisterhood would be a fun idea, but how is this going to play out?” Jane asked Peg in a whisper as they made a tray of cheese and fruit.

“I’ve been wondering the same thing. I suspect that Shelia is hopeful for some support and interaction between us. Frankly, I like the idea, but I have to admit that feelings of jealousy bubbles up when I think of you with her with out me.” Peg answered.

“Me too, that’s what I was really saying, I guess. The idea of sharing you is a fun thought. I never want to give you away. A silly difference perhaps, but one I feel strongly emotional about, silly or not.” Jane said, looking deeply into Peg’s eyes.

Peg wrapped her arms around Jane and whispered, “I love you too.”

Peg and Jane brought in the refreshments and they all settled back again.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how have you two worked out things with your husbands?” Shelia asked.

“We don’t mind at all, getting to know each other is the first step in being able to support each other.” Jane said. “It is what we hoped for and expect.”

“Actually Jane and I have come to this point in our lives a little differently than some, I suspect.” Peg said as she began.

“Jane and I have been close friends since college and we shared a brief, but powerful experience. We lost each other for a bit, we got married, and then our lives came together again. Both of us seem to enjoy the roles of either a sub or Dom, depending upon the circumstance, if you will allow me the terms. I wanted my husband to be more assertive. I wasn’t able to define what it was that I needed, I only knew that I wasn’t totally happy. As a result, I made my husband a little crazy. One day, on the advise of a friend, he took charge and I assumed a submissive role and I loved it. We found our way into some experiences with swinging with other couples and got ourselves into a lot of trouble. Didn’t we Jane?” Peg said softly.

“You can say that again!” Jane quickly responded. “All of the dangers that that presents are mainly why we started the Sisterhood in the beginning.”

“In the middle of this, Jane found herself in a similar position and my husband and I tried to help with their marital troubles. Her husband took a similar approach and they have been very happy with the result. I’m right about that, aren’t I? I shouldn’t be putting words in your mouth.” Peg said, looking over to Jane.

“Your absolutely right.” Jane confirmed.

“It was in the process of our helping that Jane and I rediscovered our love for each other and we formed our commitment to each other. I am the dominant one and she is my submissive, in our relationship. Jane finds that she can easily be dominant with other women. An understanding has grown out of our love for each other. It may sound strange when put into words, but it works for us. It goes like this: I am exclusively Jane’s in emotion, as I am to my husband Bob. I enjoy being with other women, so long as Jane is there also. I also enjoy watching Jane with other women, but I admit to being jealous and possessive at the thought of Jane with other women without me. I would see Jane being with other women with out my knowledge, consent or presence as a betrayal to our relationship. Is that the way you feel Jane?” Peg continued.

“Exactly.” Jane confirmed again, giving Peg’s had a squeeze of affection as they looked at each other and smiled.

“And your husband’s, how does that work?” Shelia asked, obviously finding pleasure in her observing the affection between Peg and Jane, it was what she was hoping for, for herself.

“As I said, Bob and I swapped for a while, we don’t do that any more. Relationships developed and evolved with Dick, Jane’s husband, and Jane and Bob and I. As things worked out, two other couples found their way into our intimate little group. I had been with other men while Bob and I were swapping. The women of the other couples, including Jane had not been with other men after they had married. All of us have had sex with each other but our interaction has been limited solely to oral sex. When it comes to vaginal intercourse, we are totally monogamous. We do not do this independently with out the knowledge and consent of our spouses either. We have no secrets from each other and what ever we do, wherever we do it, and with whom we do it has to be agreeable with everyone involve or we don’t do it. To be otherwise would be a betrayal. I know to some that may be a fine distinction, but we find it to be an important and vital one.” Peg asserted.

“Does that go for you and Jane making love as well? And how do your husbands deal with your love and your love making?” Shelia asked, becoming totally captivated by what she was hearing.

“ Well, as Peg as said, it maybe splitting hairs”—Jane chuckled at her unintentional pun, “if we had any,” she added with a giggle. “Peg and I make love on average of a couple of times a week, by ourselves, not with the others involved.”

“Do your husbands resent your sexual energies being spent on each other, rather than on them? I mean, Biff could have sex twice a day I think; at least he used to be that way. I have never denied him, even when he wanted me right after I had been completely spent by other women.” Shelia confided. “That has never been a chore though. For some reason I don’t fully understand, whether it is love, or something else, I always, no matter what, fully enjoy making love to Biff.”

“We have found that our experience has been a lot like yours. Our being together, Jane and I, have increased our desire and capacity for sex, not decreased it. On those occasions when Bob wants to make love to me right after Jane and I have been together, and Jane has been particularly hard on me,” Peg said teasingly, “I make love to Bob in a way that is just for him. I do for him everything that he likes with out needing it myself. He understands and I think that he rather likes it.”

“I do the same for Dick. There are lots of things that we enjoy together, but I know that there are some things that he particularly likes that I might not enjoy as much. I have a lot of fun pampering him-no! Not the diaper kind!” Jane joked, anticipating their thoughts. “After Peg and I make love, I feel so full of love that I can’t help but swallow Dick up with it. Gee’s Fraud would love our conversation!” Jane chuckled, shaking her head at her naughtiness.

“How do you envision someone like myself coming to visit, I mean the bed and breakfast idea that you spoke of? I mean, if a sister wanted to make love to another sister, but not her husband, how would you handle that?” Shelia asked. “I mean, wouldn’t that be pretty awkward, having your husband in one room, listening to his wife having sex with another woman in another room?”

“I think that it probably would be.” If a sister didn’t want to join the two of them, I would suspect that the women would have their lovemaking when the husband wasn’t at home.” Peg said, not having fully thought out every scenario.

“Like in the afternoon?” Jane contributed.

Peg and Jane looked into Shelia’s eyes and they recognized a dreamy expression. They looked at each other and smiled.

“I love the afternoon,” Shelia said shyly. It was a short trip to the bedroom once a glance at the clock confirmed that Bob wasn’t going to be home for several hours.

Peg and Jane’s dominance was soft and gentle and Shelia’s submissiveness was passive and sweet as Peg and Jane undressed her. Every woman is beautiful and beautifully different. A certain excitement is carried with the discovery of that beauty for the first time. Shelia allowed herself to be swallow up and lost in the warmth and then the heat of passion as Peg and Jane made their discoveries. The well of her desire for another woman had filled to the rim and it’s depth appeared bottomless, but both Peg and Jane dove in, welcoming the emersion as they experienced her passion joining their own.

Meanwhile Dick and Bob had arranged to have a few drinks after work in their anticipation of what might arise with Shelia’s visit. They sat in a quiet, private booth in a little bar that they both enjoyed.

“Ever wonder what goes on?” Bob asked with a grin.

“Not for long, Dick chuckled. Jane always gives me a play by play and a lick by lick recap and then I get a blow by blow of my own.”

“That’s the way it works at my stadium, sports fans.” Bob chuckled. “You ok with it still?”

“Truthfully, I have mixed feelings. I mean, I’m ok with most of it. Hell, most of it is terrific. I know that Jane has needs that I can’t meet and that she is twice the woman once those needs and frustrations have been met. In truth, I have a tough time keeping up with her and I love every minute of it.” Dick confided.

“But?” Bob asked.

“The only “but” is my own insecurity. It is the very truth that I can not and never can meet her needs for another woman that causes me a little anxiety.” Dick said softly, showing more than a little vulnerability.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. What if their swing toward homosexuality continues to swing and doesn’t stop. Where does that leave us?” Bob said with the same feeling.

“Exactly, Damn Bob, I just don’t know what I would do with out Jane.” Dick said emotionally.

“I guess that the only thing that we can do is hang on and enjoy the ride of our lives. One thing is sure, we can’t hold on to them by denying them each other.” Bob added.

“That’s for damn sure! The way I see it, trying would be like trying to cage a wild and beautiful bird. I know that if I insisted that they not love each other she would try, but she could no more do that than stop breathing and watching her suffocate would break my heart. We really don’t have any choice here, you know?” Dick said.

“I know, but you know, if we had, what would be our interest in having it any other way?” Bob questioned.

“ There is a little something that you forgot to tell me about this Dom, Sub thing.” Dick said, looking up over his glass as he finished it off.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” Bob asked.

“The Sub’s are really in control.” Dick said with a slight smile.

“You figured that out, did you?” Bob said smiling. “Between the rules of engagement and their total veto power, yeah, I guess they are. But when has it ever been different?”

“Can I buy you another round?” Dick said, looking at his watch. “I don’t want too much to drink though. I have a feeling that I might be having a sporting event of my own tonight.”

“Can I get you another one boys?” a young cocktail waitress in a very short “tip getter” skirt asked as she approached their table. A smile was still across her face, not only from being friendly, but also of noticing in the mirror over the bar, their noticing her when she “thoughtlessly” bent over. She knew full well the view that she had provided them and it made her feel sexy. Tips weren’t the only reason she wore short skirts.

“No thanks, I think that we will just finish these up.” Bob said with a flirtatious smile. “Thanks though, for everything.”

“Your most welcome. It’s nice to be appreciated, especially by handsome men.” She giggled.

“Every want to roam?” Dick asked as he watched the waitress make her way to a table across the room.

“There is nothing more seductive than a beautiful young woman who knows she’s sexy and loves the fact that she is. But, no. I appreciate beauty wherever I see it, but I don’t “need” it to appreciate it. Peg has never given me any reason, what so ever, to want or need anyone else beyond the recreational sex between us all. Truth be known, it’s Peg’s pleasure in it, as well as my own, that makes it work for me. If Peg wasn’t a part of it, well I might just as well jerk off in the corner someplace.” Bob confided light heartedly.

“Don’t think that I could have said it better, except for the jerk off part. Haven’t done that in years- you?” Dick said with a sly grin.

“Yeah, right!” Bob smirked. “Ah, you need glasses seeing that bill buddy? You can loose your sight in the dim light, or is it something else that can make you go blind?