The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Twenty-Four

Dear Fllr 654

My name is Stephanie, I am an unremarkable person made recently to feel quite wonderful, and such is the magic of love. I had always though of my self as heterosexual. I am of reasonably good looks and despite my loneliness and halfhearted attempts at romance; I never fully felt a strong attraction to the opposite sex.

Life turns in unexpected ways. Through all of the years of growing into a woman, my Mother, with whom I still live despite my 29 years of maturity, have been on a crusade to rid our community of the blight of pornography. For reasons that I did not fully understand, I continually got the message “Sex is dirty-save it for the one you love”. When I became old enough, I joined my mothers’ crusade and we terrorized and in everyway we could, made life difficult for the dealers of smut and immoral behavior. We had few friends and made a great many enemies in the industry.

I have discovered recently that it was a deceitful endeavor on my mothers’ part, and a foolish one on mine.

I am, I discover, a healthy normal woman with sexual needs appetite grown more demanding by long abstinence and the denial of what is natural. My hunger grew to that of a starving woman through those long years until I became obsessed with both my attempts to control my interest and urges and the insistence of that side of me to be expressed. My subconscious became devious in its means to make me find an outlet for my sexual energy that had grown to the point of melt down.

I had heard of a local beach that allowed nude bathing and rumors were that terribly immoral behavior was continually occurring there, especially that young college girls were being led astray.

The more I thought about it, I felt it my duty to get to the bottom of all that I had heard, even if it meant going undercover. Something that I had been told was the only way to sneak up on these immoral happenings. Going undercover meant that I would have to “uncover”. I struggled with that requirement and as I look back on it, the devil in my panties used my Puritanistic mission to persuade me to do it.

One sunny day I took a deep breath, denied meaning of the excitement that I was experiencing and made my way to the beach. I went in the back way, over the dunes that I suspected were the hiding place of my prey. I looked around while standing in the bushes at the edge of the sand; no one was around that I saw. I removed my blouse and shorts, and then with a deep breath and swallow, I removed my top. The excitement and arousal I was feeling was electric as I covered my bare breast with lotion. I hid my cloths in one place and my beach bag containing my keys in another location to increase my chances if they were discovered. I thought my self very clever.

A shiver of excitement surged through my body as I ventured on to the sand. I was several yards away from my cloths when I saw the vessel of a reporter make his presents known. The thought that I might be photographed never occurred to me. I was horrified when he told me that he had heard the same rumors and that “I” was the only one he had found. He had recorded everything, including the aroused expression on my face as I rubbed my bear breasts. I pleaded with him to give me the tape. True to his nature, he drew me in deeper. I had been worried that the world would see my bare breasts; little did I know that that would be the least of my worries.

He left me trapped in a cabana with just my bikini bottoms. I was panicking as I heard the beach filling with people passing by.

As a result of the events of the day, I find myself with the knowledge that I am Bi-sexual, much more inclined toward a same sex orientation than toward the opposite sex. I also find my self in love, in love with a married woman. Found as well is a magnificent sensual, sexual freedom and liberating truth-I love sex! The following is what happened. I will call my lover Meg and this is her story as she told it to me. It begins with what she was experiencing that day.

Meg is happily married and their relationship is one of fun filled, uninhibited sexual hi jinks.

Meg’s current plight began when she and her husband, along with several friends decided to spend an evening at a local nightclub called the “Hilarious Cat.” The club would occasionally have a “private” party for those regulars and the entertainment often went far beyond what would have been allowable for the general public. That night Meg’s friends husband had gotten an invitation and several of their friends took advantage of it. The night’s entertainment would feature a Stage Hypnotist. Meg and her friends became the “show”. They were all led to do unspeakably embarrassing things on stage that included totally exposing themselves and doing things, both to themselves and to each other.

It was during and after the evening that Meg, her friends and the hypnotist discovered that Meg was one of a very few number of people who were so susceptible to hypnotic and post hypnotic suggestions that she was completely compelled to follow the instructions given to her. She would be couscous of what she was doing, yet have no well to resist, no matter how outrageous and humiliating. The audience demanded more and more as they sort Meg’s limits and were delighted that she had none as she performed sexual acts right there on the stage. Unfortunate realities came together. Meg’s long time friend was a prankster. In fact it was this friend, I will call her, Kate that had set the evening up in the first place. Kate knew that Meg’s fantasies always involved her being embarrassed and took particular delight in making them come true. The success of the evening surpassed any conceivable expectations as not only did she manage to embarrassed Meg beyond any imagining, she also found herself in the position of having Meg’s trigger word and was in complete control of Meg.

This is what Meg told me of her morning, before we met.

Meg had learned to accept that she would find herself in places and situations when she had no idea of how or when she got there, though it was no less unsettling. Finding herself at Kate’s house was beginning to be a regular occurrence. Meg had learned to recognize the twinkle in Kate’s eye and she knew that she was going to be in for it, lots of embarrassment and even more sex. The fact that Kate was making her do things which were fantasies out of Meg’s own mind seemed to make the embarrassment even more intense as Meg was not only exposed physically, but her secret personality and fantasies were being exposed as well.

The next thing that Meg realized was that she and Kate were in Kate’s car with the convertible top down and they were about to enter the parking lot to a beach. Meg’s experiences with Kate since that night at the club had been a series of stops and starts as if time stood still. Kate would put Meg under and Meg would wake up in some different moment in time, not remembering what had transpired from one moment to another.

A sign at the entrance declared that clothing was optional. Right below it in smaller print was the warning that lewd and obscene behavior would not be tolerated and those found committing such acts would be prosecuted. Meg knew of the stretch of beach, it was the result of the effort of a group of free spirited hippies during the ‘60’s. Even though no clothing was required only a few took advantage of the liberty. A few rebellious and brave teenagers would occasionally go topless on a dare, but despite rumors to the contrary, no one that she knew of had ever seen anyone go bottomless. Generally, the people who went to the beach were those looking for a titillating little adventure knowing that they probable wouldn’t have one, but the idea provided them with a mindset that was somewhat mischievous.

Meg gasped when she realized where they were caused Kate to chuckle out loud, a very naughty little chuckle. Meg was frozen in her seat, unable to say a word as they stopped at the gatehouse and paid the parking fee. It was the grin on the gatekeepers’ face that caused Meg to realize that her blouse was completely unbuttoned and that her bare breasts were fully exposed.

“You two have fun. I’m off in a few minutes. I’m hoping to see more of you.” The young man said with a smirk as he spent longer than needed to as he looked through the windshield tucking the ticket beneath the windshield wiper. The young man’s lecherous stare through the window seemed to draw Meg’s nipples to him as if his eyes emitted some sort of invisible magnetic force. The realization that Meg’s pussy was beginning to buzz flashed though her mind.

“Man! I’ve never seen nips grow like that with out being pulled!” The young man said as he unconsciously spoke his mind as his focus was transfixed on Meg’s breasts and her nipples that were becoming hard and erect.

“Your making my pussy tingle.” Meg blurted out, causing Kate to erupt in a spontaneous laugh.

“Your one sexy lady!” The young man said in total surprise. “I’d like to make your pussy do more than that!”

“Join us on the beach, I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. My friend Meg here is feeling a little frisky today.” Kate said with a chuckle. “Perhaps you should call a few of your friends.”

As Kate maneuvered the car into an empty space she allowed Meg to speak.

“Kate! What are you going to make me do?” Meg asked in a panic as she took the opportunity to button up her blouse.

“Oh Meg, I just know that you can imagine exactly what I am going to make you do.” She teased.

Both Meg and Kate were dressed in Bermuda shorts and blouses as they walked up the boardwalk spanning the distance from the parking lot to the water.

“Ya, they’re right in front of me man.” A young man said on his phone as they approached him. “She’s got’um covered now but your right, she’s got one fine set of tits! I’m going to my car to get a camera. I have a feeling that the patrol is going to love this one.”

Kate laughed out loud and Meg blushed as she realized that the gatekeeper had taken Kate’s suggestion and was calling his friends.

Twenty-five, fifty, seventy-five yards from the safety of their car, Meg found her self a couple of yards from the water in the center of a mile long beach of fine white sand. The water was deep blue and the sun was warm and bright overhead. The beach wasn’t crowed but there were several people walking up and down the length of it and off to their right Meg caught site of a group of a half dozen College girls in tiny bikinis surrounded by an equal number of hopeful boys of the same age.

Kate began to remove her blouse and despite her efforts not to, Meg began doing the same. The difference was that Kate had a modest two-piece bating suit on underneath. Meg had nothing. Kate stuffed Meg’s blouse and shorts into her beach bag as Meg obediently handed them to her. Meg was standing stark naked in the middle of a public beach in the middle of the afternoon. No place to run, no place to hide, even if she could get her feet to move. The thought that she had had this dream more than once raced through her mind, and when she had awakened, she was always wet. “My god! Would you look at that!” Meg heard as one of the girls brought the group’s attention to Meg’s nakedness.

“Oh my god! It just can’t be.” Meg exclaimed as she recognized the girl as Carol’s rebellious niece. Carol was a neighbor who had remained distant to Meg’s plight, but had been witness to a couple of episodes where Meg had been totally humiliated. Meg had babysat for Carol several years ago and Carol had asked that she also look after her niece. It hadn’t been a good experience as the girl tested her every step of the way and Meg finally had to put her foot down and prevent her from going out with her friends. The girl had only been sixteen then, but was sexually very mature for her age, even then. The girl had sworn that someday she would get even. This was getting worse by the minute and Kate was getting a big kick out of it.

Meg’s body was deeply tanned; all except where her two-piece bathing suit had usually covered her. There, she was as white as could be, causing to draw everyone’s attention to the very areas of her body she was most embarrassed to expose.

“Better use some sun block.” Kate said with a sly grin as she handed Meg the lotion. “You wouldn’t want your “T&A” to be as red as your face.” Meg immediately and obediently squirted some of the liquid on to the palm of her hand. “Oh my god!” Meg said, as she smelt the odor of Coconut. Her pussy began to tingle and her nipples began to get hard as soon as she smelt it, there was no reason to wonder why the odor had such a strong affect on her. The affect of the odor was but slight compared to the affect the lotion itself as Meg began to rub the lotion on her breasts. By the time she had shamelessly covered her bottom and pussy, Meg felt as if her clit was being licked with out mercy, exactly how she was told that she would feel.

“Why hello there Meg. It’s so nice to see you!” Carol’s niece teased and Meg realized that the girl had gathered her friends around her. Meg’s embarrassment was intense but she was helpless to do anything about the situation. “If Kate ever got the idea to turn control of her over to this devious little monster, she was dead meat!” Meg thought to herself-she thought. Meg had no realization at all that Kate had instructed her to speak her thoughts out loud and would not realize that she had.

“I always thought that you thought of me as a ‘devious little monster’. Maybe I should act like one.” The girl said with a chuckle.

Meg never picked up on the fact that the girl seemed to read her mind, she had been instructed not to.

Meg’s first thought was to try to cover her self. Instead of her hands covering her breasts, Meg found herself taking her erect nipples between her thumb and forefinger and shaking her breast. The response from the group around her was immediate gales of laughter.

Meg immediately dropped her hands so that she wouldn’t humiliate herself further and unwisely went to cover her pussy.

“Oh My Gosh” One of the other girls yelled as she pointed to Meg’s hips. Meg realized that instead of covering herself, her fingers had spread her lips so that the group could see the hard exposed bud of her clit. “Would you look at how excited she is!” another girl commented loud enough for half the beach to hear as Meg found her fingers rubbing her clit.

“Oh my god, this can’t be happening!” Meg said, again voicing her thoughts.

It was at this new low point that Meg realized that a man holding a professional looking video camera had joined the gathering and she was being filmed.

“Why! Aren’t’ you lucky Meg.” Kate teased. You’re going to become a celebrity. It seems that a roaming reporter from the new adult cable channel is covering this beach today. Now I remember reading that he was going to be here today. It must have just slipped my mind.

I don’t know of anyone who will admit to watching it Meg. So I guess that you are safe. Then again, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t really watch it. I just know that your going to be a big hit.” Kate continued to tease.

Everything was going so fast. Meg couldn’t stop rubbing her clit and she was rapidly approaching an orgasm. To make matters worse, she knew that Kate would hold her to the level of arousal just below an orgasm and that Kate wouldn’t allow her to have one until she had had her fun with her.

Meg felt herself being lowered to a blanket and she looked up into the grinning, laughing faces of a dozen people looking down on her. It was a mix now, half girls, and half boys. The guardhouse attendant and what she assumed was a gathering of his friends were taking pictures. The camera man was given a full unobstructed view and Carol’s niece was making rude and humiliating comments about Meg and offering suggestions as to what they might make her do.

“It looks like what goes around comes around.” The niece said. “Do you COME around here often? It looks as if you are going to now,” She teased to the amusement of the crowd.

Megan laid there, her thighs squeezing her hand tight against her pussy, helplessly caught up and held in the feeling of being frustratingly close to an orgasm, but not being able to have one. She lay there thrashing about, her thighs opening and closing in frustration and in agonizing bless.

Out of the haze that her mind was lost in, Meg heard Kate suggest to the boys that Meg might need more lotion in the heat of the day. Seconds later Meg found herself pinned down by three boys. Her arms were being held straight over her head between the legs of a boy squatting at her head. Two other boys pulled her knees up and had spread her legs wide apart. Carol’s niece was instructing the boys on exactly how they should rub the lotion on Meg’s clit.

“Make her come-Make her come” became a chant that turned into a cheer as one of the girls cried out “Give me an ‘F’ followed by give me a ‘U’ which developed into “Fuck her hard, Fuck her hard, Fuck the slut real hard” The crowd was getting caught up in a frenzy just the way the nightclub audience had done.

It was just at the point that Meg thought that she wasn’t going to possibly be able to endure the intensity of her feeling that she heard Kate say “Orgasm”. The word rang out in Meg’s mind like the report from a cannon and Meg felt her body shake and tremble. The camera lens recording her pussy mussels gasping like the mouth of a fish out of water as her legs strained to close, but weren’t allowed to.

“Outstanding!” the cameraman exclaimed at the sight he had never witnessed before as he zoomed in for a close up.

Finally the feeling began to subside and Meg was only allowed a second or two to recover before she heard Kate say, “Oh fellas, I think that she has another one in her.” With that, the boys began again and again Meg felt her excitement soar. “Up to, but not over until I tell you” Kate said and the group realized the power that Kate had over Meg as they watched Meg’s instant reaction.

Just before the floodgates opened again, Kate released her, but hadn’t given her permission to come. It was too late for Meg to do anything but surrender to her body as she came right up to the point of orgasm. It took all of Meg’s resolve but she got up and was able to run to the water as everyone watched and laughed.

“I’m betting we’re going to see steam, once that pussy hits the water.” One boy yielded loud enough for Meg to hear.

The cold water snapped Meg back to her senses a little, She was in full control of her self now and the knowledge of what she had just done nearly overwhelmed her with embarrassment, and she was still on the verge of an orgasm and couldn’t shake it.

Suddenly, as she looked back on the group of people still pointing and bending over double laughing, she saw the cameraman begin to walk away. The realization of what was on his tape hit her like a ton of bricks.

The level of laughter had begun to lower until the comical sight of Meg rushing out of the water, attempting to run while covering her self with her hands that caused her to more skip than run, the level of laughter soaring again.

Meg ran down the beach after the cameraman and when she caught up with him, she began to plead with him to give her the tape and not to show it on TV.

“Are you kidding lady? How often do you think that I get something this hot?” He teased Meg, stringing her along until he finally said “Well you may be in luck. It seems that another woman wants me to give her the tape I made of her. It is nowhere near as hot as yours, but it would seem that she is quite embarrassed by it. It seems that she thought that there were obscene things going on in the dunes and never being here before, she thought that she would strip down so that she would “blend in and not be seen” as she wanted to verify what was going on her self. Alas, I was all that she found. I hate to lie,” he chuckled, “but she agreed to put on a little show if I gave her the tape. It wasn’t very nice of me, I know, but I told her she would have to do a little more for it. Now, if you let me make a tape for my own personal collection, and it was hot enough, I might be persuaded to give the tape up after I make a copy for myself.”

The woman, of course, was me!

Meg didn’t have to say that she agreed, the desperate look on her face was enough. The fact that he could be lying to her now hadn’t escaped her. “Better to have just him having it than the whole damn world!” she muttered. Kate just chuckled knowing that Meg was completely on her own now; she wasn’t being made to do anything. Well, not completely, she still couldn’t have an orgasm until she was told she could.

Meg and Kate followed the cameraman into a large canvas cabana and there I was waiting for them wearing only a bikini bottom with my arms crossed over my breasts. The cameraman offered me the deal and all I could cry was she “NO”, more in an attempt to will the option away than a refusal.

“Aren’t you.......Oh my gosh you are!” Kate exclaimed when she saw me, and I knew that she had recognized me. I was sunk for sure.

Meg’s trance had been lifted, but her body was still in a condition only slightly lower than orgasm. Meg didn’t wait to hear more. Meg took control of me, as I stood paralyzed, Meg slipped her hand in side my bikini bottoms. Meg’s fingers found my pussy more willing and ready than she had expected. In a few seconds Meg felt my fingers on her own clit and deeper as I slipped them inside her.

“This can’t be happening.” I kept saying as my body completely surrendered.

Seconds later I followed my bikini bottom to the blanket that we were standing on. Meg had my arms up over her head and one of my thighs trapped tight between her own, pressings and rubbing my thigh against Meg’s desperate pussy. Meg had me whimpering in seconds as Meg began rubbing my clit and dipping her fingers into me. When I had lost all resistance, Meg swung around and Meg was on top of me, her pussy pressing against my face. Meg’s mouth and tongue was showing me no mercy and I was defenseless as Meg’s fingers invaded me. All the while the camera was recording everything in detail.

It was just at the point that I could contain my self no longer that Carol’s niece looked in and gave the signal “NOW!” My scream triggered my orgasm as well as the laughter from everyone watching as the cabana was lifted by even more people who had gathered and surrounded us.

I must have been quite a sight looked up from between Meg’s thighs into the lens and the faces of the people watching us. My mind was in absolute panic and my body was in absolute chaos as I thrashed wildly beneath Meg’s tongue. I had just begun to regain control when I felt Meg swing around and her face was pinned between Meg’s thighs as Meg sat on her chest. I was left with no escape and no choice. Not even my own lust was there to mask my embarrassment as I attempted to drive Meg over the edge. Meg lifted herself up only so far as to let me breath, but it was enough for everyone to witness the intentional swipes and probes of my tongue. I wasn’t aware that one of the boys had tied a knot in my bikini bottoms and had slipped it over my ankles, hobbling me. Meg looked into the crowd, her fingers tugging at her breasts and her pussy riding on my face. “Orgasm!” Kate said and Meg came again to the cheers of the crowd, her hips nearly smothering me as she rode my face before Meg collapsed as she fell off me. When I attempted to run I discovered that the boys had hobbled my ankles and I fell to the sand. In total humiliation, I was forced to struggle with the tight knots while I was being teased and photographed. Finally I was able to get one ankle free but still couldn’t untie the knot.

I didn’t even stop to wipe Meg’s juices from my face. I just made the hundred-yard sprint to where I had left my cloths with my bikini bottom still flopping around my ankle. When I got to the spot I discovered my cloths gone, but my beach bag still hidden.

I had to drive home naked and make the dash into my house while hoping no one would see me. Mean while, poor Meg’s ordeal was still continuing.

Kate tossed Meg her shorts and blouse. Then Meg heard Kate say, “Thanks a lot, we are all going to enjoy this.” Meg looked up just as Kate handed the cameraman some money in return for the tape. The cameraman hadn’t been with the cable company at all, Kate hired him and I had just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Meg started to protest before her cloths were fully buttoned and she instantly found herself silenced. With her blouse completely open, Meg was led slowly down the beach escorted by the whole crowd.

They had nearly made it to the boardwalk when Meg heard Carol’s niece say “Look at what you’ve done to my boyfriend! Your not expecting little innocent me to take care of that, now do you?”

Meg looked down at the college student and saw that his cock had escaped his Speedo suit. The young man was obviously embarrassed by it but had nowhere to put it so he decided that bravado was the next best thing. He immediately whipped out his tool in front of everyone and he had no reason to feel any sense of inadequacy, he was huge.

“Damn-he’s beautiful, I’d like to go down on that!” Meg said, her thoughts falling on everyone’s ears except her own.

Meg looked up at Carol’s niece and the girl said with a chuckle “I know, isn’t he magnificent? I just know that you want to take the edge off a little so he won’t be so hard on little old me.” “I guess it isn’t over yet.” Kate said with a snicker. Meg had never had such strong urges to have a cock in her mouth prior to Kate’s husband making her go down on him. Now every time she saw a hard cock, she wanted it in her mouth, at first anyway, other places would come after.

“Oh, my aunt is going to be so interested in knowing what your up to now.” The niece said with a dirty laugh as she held her camera to her eye, framing Meg’s face and cock filled mouth in the camera and clicked the shutter.

The afternoon had been at Meg’s expense, but not without taking a toll on the young men and women who had been watching. As Meg was sucking and licking this world class cock, out of the corner of her eye she saw that the guys had paired off behind the girls and the guys hands were in the girls bottoms, the girls tops had been lifted above their breasts and the girls eyes were glued on to Meg and what she was doing to the guy, Meg’s eyes swung to the right and she saw Carol’s niece with her hands tugging at her own breasts and fanning her clit. The gatekeeper and his friends were snapping pictures of the girls as quickly as they could. By their comments, Meg concluded that Carol’s niece and her friends had not been too kind to the boys when they had made passes at them in the past. They were enjoying the spectacle of the girls they referred to as “stuck up little bitches” being reduced to wet quivering little pussies.

The guy she was sucking was a stud, but he was young and Meg could feel his resolve dissolving quickly. At first she wanted it to be over with and then she saw a chance to get even. She slowed her pace and one by one the girls around her fell to their knees in front of the guys who had been behind them. They all seemed to forget their surroundings for the moment as they all got caught up in it. They had put up some resistance, but had given into it quickly.

Kate recognized what Meg was doing and lifted her control over Meg just as Carol’s niece followed her friend’s lead and fell to her knees. Meg swung the fire hose that had been between her lips to Carol’s eager niece just as she felt the boy’s first involuntary spasm. The girl didn’t have time to get the cock in her mouth, but it was just enough time for Meg to pick up the girls camera and record the explosion. Meg than took pictures of all of the girls at similar stages of their endeavors. One guy had the girl he was with bent over and he was slamming into her from behind as the girl ground her hips against him. The girls face was red with embarrassment and excitement as she looked around with half closed eyes. The girl’s full youthful breasts were swaying back and forth with each thrust, the gatekeeper loved it. Meg and Kate ran for all that they were worth as the group realized what had happened. Meg called back over her shoulder that she would return the camera with copies of the prints. As she did she saw the approaching beach patrol Jeep. Apparently someone had called the beach patrol, the gatekeeper in all probability. As Meg looked back on it, it was obvious that the Patrol had had plenty of time to arrive before this but must have waited for some reason. Both Meg and Kate stopped for a moment to watch. The guys were at a point of no return and they held the girls heads tightly to their shafts until they were finished. All accept the girl getting it from behind. She couldn’t stop until after the beach patrol had gotten out of their Jeep and was standing beside them trying to keep a straight face as the girl twisted, caught between panic and orgasm until the orgasm won out and the pained expression of the guy ramming into her changed to embarrassed relief. When the guys were spent, they nearly all fell flat on their faces as they tripped over their suits, which were around their ankles.

The beach police were not having any part of their explanation as they protested and as they tried to pull up their suits while pointing in Kate and Meg’s direction. The gatekeeper came to Kate and Meg’s defense and diverted the patrols attention to the girls as the gatekeeper lied and said that the girls had seduced the guys as a prank.

“Those darn kids” Kate chuckled, what they will do on a public beach!”

“What’ll they do to um?” Meg chuckled with out a shred of compassion.

Kate’s husband heard once that the patrol has a little fun with them. They let the guys go with a warning but offer the girls a way out. I’m guessing that they are going to keep those girls pretty sore for the rest of the summer. " Kate snickered.

This was almost the best time of all. As I said, Meg was unaware of it of course, but Kate had given Meg instructions to say aloud all of her thoughts as they popped into her head.

Meg looked straight with out any indication of what was running through her mind, but a lot more was going on in side her head than was apparent. “That boy was so damn big. I could hardly get him in my mouth. God, he’d split me like a piece of firewood if he fucked me.” “Imagine taking that guy in the ass-ouch.” “I wonder what that would feel like.”

“Damn, I hope Margie’s mouth isn’t as big as her pussy must be.” If she tells her aunt, I’m cooked. I’ll have a reputation of being a whore for sure.” “I wonder what I told Kate to make her make me do that?” “Damn, right out in the middle of the beach in broad daylight!”

“I might as well have been in a department store window” “Wouldn’t that be embarrassing! Better not think of that, that’s where I’ll end up next time.” “Fucked in Macey’s window during the Easter parade! Fucked, quick like an Easter bunny, couldn’t be much fun for the girl bunny. Peter Rabbit, I wonder what the author had in mind when he named the rabbit “Peter”. Uncle Wiggley-something was going on, I bet. Uncle Ream-us he wasn’t a rabbit though.—my pussy is tingling again, how can that be! I’ve got to stop thinking about sex. Be cool, cool as a cucumber. Now that’s a veggie dildo, no whippy carrot there.”

Kate chuckled as she listened to Meg’s thoughts as they spilled out randomly. Kate had to pay close attention so that she could tell the difference between Meg’s thoughts and when she was really talking.

“Who was that woman? It sounded as if you knew her.” Meg said. “Kate? Where are you at girl? Did you know that woman?”

“Ah, ya, I do, well, I don’t really know her, I know who she is.” Kate said realizing that she had missed the change over.

“God she was beautiful, she smelled sooo sweet.” Meg said she thought.

“Well, who is she.” Meg asked.

Kate was alert now. “You know the snobby mother and daughter communities do gooders that want to clean up the city?” Kate declared as she exposed my identity.

“Oh my...your right! She’s the daughter.” Meg said and she told me that she would love to have me again

“God, I love to have her again, no sense wishing the impossible though.” Meg said she thought at the time.

Meg told me that she thought of how soft my thighs were and how she liked to suck clits and nipples as much as she liked sucking cocks and she couldn’t figure out when that happened to her. She thought of how she couldn’t keep her pussy dry and how Kate was chuckling as her thoughts came pouring out. Then she remembered my name.

“I think that her name is Stephanie, she reminds me of a joke.” Meg said.

“Oh, I love a good joke.” Kate said, “Let’s hear it.”

“There was a girl who had just graduated from business school and was having a difficult time finding a job. She finally accepted a job as a sales person in an adult toy store. The owner left her alone in the store with the instructions to sell as many black and white dildos that were on sale as she could.

Finally a young woman like Stephanie came in, more money than brains. “I’m looking for a dildo,” the woman said.

“Your in luck,” the new girl said. “We have many dildos of various shapes, sizes and functions, but we are having a sale on these black and white dildos for $9.95.”

“Oh, I don’t want a common dildo, not just any dildo will do. I deserve only the very best. How much is that Plaid dildo on the shelf?”

“The girl looked up and back to the woman. Well that one is indeed special, but expensive. That one is $100.00; it’s the most expensive in the store.

“That sounds like just what I had in mind, I’ll take it.” The woman said.

When the storeowner came back he asked how many dildos on special the girl had sold.

“None,” she said. “But I sold your Thermos for a $100.00.

The two of them laughed and then Kate said, “She was that big-huh?”

“No, not really.” Meg told her.

“She was really soft, sweet and tight.” Meg said she said.

“I wonder if she is setting me up with just women because Heath (her husband) wants it that way or ..I wonder if she’s trying to develop my interest in women.” Meg said she thought as she exposed her thoughts to Kate again.

“I wonder if she knows how often I think of being between her legs. Damn, it makes me hot just thinking about it.” Meg said she thought as she thought about Kate. She said that looking back on it, Kate was having a difficult time as she tried not to react.

“The only thing that I don’t like about the beach is the sand.” Meg told me she thought. “I am so sticky and sandy. A nice shower will feel good. A nice shower with Kate would be even better! I’ll bet Kate is looking forward to a shower. How about that Kate, how about you making me your love slave. I could bath you, massage you, nipple your clit!” Megan said she thought, she was blushing as she told me and just tell what she said has me blushing and the buzz in my panties is driving me nuts.

Kate was finding it ever more difficult not to react to Meg’s thoughts, but Meg had her squirming in her seat and distracted as she drove.

“Wouldn’t it be delicious if I could get her to join Hal and I for a threesome. I’d love that!” “Hal fucking me from behind while I sucked on Kate’s clit, the both of them watching-damn, I’m horny” “It’s a good thing that Kate can’t read my mind-Now talk about embarrassing!” Meg said she thought, little knowing at the time that that was exactly what was happening.

Kate couldn’t help blushing a little as she listened, but she sure thought that it was fun. Meg said that Kate had told her. Meg didn’t use profanity a lot but she was a real gutter mouth in her thoughts. Kate found the fact very amusing.

The next morning Meg said that her heart leaped to her throat as she answered the door to find Margie, Carol’s niece, standing there with a sheepish look on her face that was completely out of character.

“Ah, Hi Megan, she said. May I come in? We were pretty unkind to you yesterday” Margie said as she responded to Meg’s questioning look as they stood just inside the door.

“Yes, yes you were.” Meg confirmed.

“Well, I kind of understand why you were acting that way, that Kate woman has something on you to make you do those things, huh?” Margie said.

“Something like that.” Meg confessed. Noting that Margie was walking as though she was a little tender and a grin crept across Megan’s face.

“Well, I’m, we’re sorry that we took advantage of that.” Margie said. Meg gave her a sideways glance waiting for the rest to come out.

“We ah, we know that you have my camera, and well, Aunt Carol pays for half of my tuition. If she knew that I was...well, you know. I was hoping, we were hoping, that you might give the camera back.” Margie said in a somewhat pathetic plea for mercy.

“How did you girls make out-with the beach patrol, I mean.” Meg asked, skirting for a moment Margie’s request.”

“It’s not fair, but they let the guys off with a warning. I almost think that they patted them on the back. But they gave us a break too. The rest of the girls and I are going to have to “work” off our fines with the guys of the beach patrol and the lifeguards. If we do, they won’t bring us to court. What choice do we have...besides; the guys are kind of cute. We are going to have some pretty deep all over moon tans by the end of the summer. You might say that I lived a fantasy last night that I guess most women have at least once.” Margie added with a look that she wanted Meg to return to her question as she unconsciously ran her hand over her butt.

“How old are you girls?” Meg asked.

“We all turned twenty-one a few months ago.” Margie said with a questioning look.

“I tell you what, there is a comedy club called the “Hilarious Cat” in town.” Meg said. “Aka the “laughing pussy” by the guys.” Meg thought to herself.

“They have a little act going on there, The Amazing Uwonder. If you girls go there and agree to be part of the act, come back here and I will destroy the film. I haven’t developed it yet. I think that next Wed. would be a good night.

“It’s a deal!” Margie said as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

“Since it’s going to be a girls night out...” Meg added as if it were an after thought when really it was anything but. Your aunt Carol doesn’t get out much. Bring her along as well.”

“OK, I’ll try, but I don’t know if she will come.”

“Oh, I think that you will find a way, it’s part of the deal.” Meg insisted. “I want to see her up on stage as well, it will do her good to loosen up a bit.”

“Well, Ok, we’ll get her there.” Margie said somewhat confused and more unsure than she had just been.

The next day Meg answered the door again and again she was surprised. It was her cabana buddy, me.

“Why hello Stephanie, it’s alright if I call you Stephanie? I just feel that we have been close enough for me to.” Meg teased. “How did you find me?”

“I told her that I had traced her down through the videotographer.” My face turning a bright red and I asked her if I could come in.

“Of course you may.” Meg said, as she stepping aside so that I could brush past her.

“It seems that we were both taken advantage of.” I began in response to Meg’s questioning glance and slightly disturbing smile. I thought that you might help me getting that tape of the two of us back.

“How did you get yourself in such a position?” Meg asked me.

“It’s ridiculous, I know, I said, but I have passed that beach many times and have read that sign at the entrance. Well, I just imagined what was going on in there. I had to find out for myself. If what I thought was right, we should shut the beach down, immediately. I began to think that it was my duty to investigate, to put myself at risk for the good of the community was the least I could do. Mother taught me that. I thought that there would be a lot of naked people around, so I snuck into the dunes and took off my cloths so that I wouldn’t be noticed.” I said, I know that I was blushing. “It wasn’t all my imagination.” “I mean there are tapes of near orgies that go on you know.” I said, trying to defend what I was saying in response to the grin on Meg’s face. I told her “Anyway, It wasn’t long after I had taken off my cloths that I spotted the man with the camera. He approached me and I begged him to give me the tape. He said that he would, so long as I posed for him. I protested, but knew I had to go along with it. His instructions had me posing in ever more embarrassing positions and doing unspeakable things. Before I knew it I was getting in deeper and deeper until he had me go to the cabana. He took my top and only allowed me the bottom of my bikini to assure that I would stay there. I was so embarrassed. That’s when you showed up.”

I was nervous and Meg was enjoying playing with me. Meg came up close to me and lightly touched my breast. My blush deepened, I gasped, but I didn’t move away or stop her. It was the confirmation that Meg was looking for, I guess.

“You didn’t find your, our, little experience all together unpleasant, did you?” Meg asked me as she began to unbutton my blouse.

“No” I said in a whisper before I swallowed hard, still not doing anything to stop Meg. Even though Meg had my blouse completely unbuttoned.

“Stephanie, I know about the campaign that you and your mother are waging. I think that what you are doing is more about controlling your own thoughts and actions than controlling others. Could that be true?” Meg asked in a slightly teasing tone.

“Of, Of, Of course not, I don’t know what you mean.” I responded in a fluster.

“I think that you have a wild side. A side that you have kept suppressed and it’s dieing to get out. You weren’t naked at the beach the other day just to see what was going on, were you? There was something in side you that made you want to be there, to be free, to feel the excitement of it all.” Meg said as she slid my blouse and bra straps over my shoulders.

“That’s nonsense...Oh god, I whimpered as Meg pinched my nipple slightly in response to my answer. “Well....maybe...a little.” I confessed.

I gasped again as I felt Meg’s hand slide up between my thighs and come to rest firmly against the crotch of my panties.

“Either you get excited very quickly, or you’ve been thinking about me for a while. Have you been thinking about me Stephanie?” Meg whispered as she felt my panties, already very wet and steamy.

“Yes” was all that I could manage.

“I’ve been thinking about you, a lot, and it’s been having the same affect on me. Do you want to know how I feel, Stephanie?” Meg asked me.

“Yes” I whimpered again as I offered no resistance to Meg as she guiding her hand up between my thighs.

“Just like the beach, there is something about your self that you have to find out. Isn’t that right Stephanie? Meg said.

“Uh hu” I managed not fully realizing that her hips were riding against Meg’s fingers.

“You’re here to find out if you really are attracted to other women, to me.” Meg pressed.

“Oh heaven help me...yes. I can’t get you out of my mind. I can’t get what you did to me, how you made me feel out of my head. I just start to melt every time I think of it.” I said breathlessly in complete surrender.

“You came pretty hard when you saw all of those people watching you. Being helplessly on display is exciting, isn’t it Stephanie. You liked being helpless and humiliated.” She asked me.

“Yes-I can’t imagine why...but yes.” I said, totally flustered.

Meg took me by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

“Let me watch you undress.” Meg said as she sat on the bed, watching me peel off my cloths. I was very self-conscious.

“Now you watch me.” Meg said once I was completely stripped. And I want to watch you get your self excited while you do.” Meg added.

My blush was as deep as it could be but I laid on the bed and with one leg out stretched and the other leg bent up and back, I offered Meg a full unobstructed view of my.....my pussy in all of its over heated glory. Meg has demanded that I talk like that. I have to admit that it makes me feel naughty and exciting.

Meg lay down beside me and trapped my hands over my head. Meg’s hands and fingers began to play over my body. I melted, turning to putty beneath Meg’s touch.

“You got me really going on the beach. Have you done that before Stephanie?” She asked.

“No-never” I whimpered as I felt Meg’s fingers reach my clit.

“How did you know what to do?” She asked me.

“Videos” I confessed.

“Videos? You watch adult videos” Meg chuckled.

“Mother says that it wouldn’t be right to try to close a video store if we didn’t know first hand what kind of videos they were renting.” I said with out thinking.

“You and your mother watch adult videos? You just march in and rent them?” Meg asked.

“My mother has a friend who rents them for us.” I admitted. Meg’s finger slipping in and out over my clit was like a truth serum disconnecting any inhibitions or pretense.

“Does watching them get you excited?” Meg asked slyly as she observed my widening my legs and my feet slide up and down on the sheets.

“Yes-that’s why they are so sinful-Mother says.” I said mindlessly.

“Does your mother get aroused by them."? Meg asked, a devious plot beginning to form in her mind.

“I think maybe, it’s hard for me to believe. Sometimes she and her friend watch them by themselves.” I added, confessing to thoughts that I had had but had never allowed myself to consider.

“Do to me what you did to me on the beach Stephanie, I want to watch you.” Meg said firmly as she released my arms.

I turned and slid down, kissing my way past Meg’s breasts on my way to Meg’s pussy. The sight of my dreamy eyes looking up over her mound, the sensation of my tongue making long slow deliberate swipes the length of her lips, pressing hard into her and then flicking over her clit, the sensation of my sucking on her clit, all quickly made Meg come. The fact that I had made Meg come took me to the edge and when Meg repaid my kindness, I was near delirium when I came.

The two of us lay in each other’s arms and before I had a chance to fully recover my senses, Meg made me her proposition.

“There is a place called the Hilarious Cat, a comedy club. They have an act there next Wed. night called the Amazing Uwonder. I think that you and your mother will be interested in what goes on there. Just like the videos though, it wouldn’t be right for you to judge unless you experienced it yourself. You and your mother check it out, be a part of the act so you know first hand what happens, and I will get the tape back for you.” Meg said.

“You would do that, honestly. I can’t think you enough. I promise you, Mother and I will be there.” I said in sincere appreciation. Having no idea!

“Good, I think that it is important that the people know what motivates your good work.” Meg said, trying hard to suppress a chuckle as she strung me along.

That evening Meg and Hal found themselves over to Kate and Dennis’s house. Kate had told Dennis about their adventure at the beach and Dennis had quickly pulled a few strings and came home with a tape.

After a few glasses of wine, and at Dennis’s urging, Kate told in great detail all that had gone on at the beach. Meg began to protest, but was quickly silenced as she was forced to set on her hands and listen. Meg watched Heath’s expression, as his face got red. She wasn’t sure what it meant until she glanced down at his crotch and saw his cock growing down his pant leg. Meg then found herself telling them all about her two visitors and the afternoon matinee she had had with me. Heath gulped down another glass of wine and a grin develop on his face. He had accepted that Kate had control over his wife.

“Answer me truthfully, did you like doing that?” Hal asked Meg.

“Yes” Meg said despite her effort to lie.

“And you find what Kate is making you do, exciting?” Hal continued.

“Yes” Meg said again.

Kelly and Dennis just chuckled.

“Let’s see what happened to Carol’s niece and her friends.” Dennis said as he slipped the tape into the machine. “I’ll make a point of telling the Patrol about the club. I’m sure that we can work something out with Uwonder to allow them even more fun with the girls. I know for a fact that the owner of the club and his associates are going to have some ideas on how to get a little revenge on Stephanie and her mother for all of the grief that they have caused them.”

The TV screen came to life and an image of the six girls standing around an open fire on the beach began the tape. As the scene panned out, it showed that the girls were surrounded by a half dozen male beach patrol members, a couple of male life guards and a couple of female life guards.

The girls were handed a stack of pictures that were obviously of their antics on the beach as recorded by the gatekeeper and his friends. The girls’ instant reaction was that of pleading for mercy. One of the patrolman sternly stated to the panicked girls that their guilt was obvious and that the courts would easily convict the girls and that the images might even make their way to the Internet.

The girls doubled their effort to persuade the patrolman to think of another way, any way, they would do anything. The Patrolman grinned, as did the rest of them as they sprung their trap. He said that he was an understanding man and that he didn’t think that a young person should be made to suffer for one mistake, “But on the other hand, if not punished, they would surely make the same mistake again.” He added. “If you girls want to submit to a sort of “probationary” period, say until Labor Day, maybe we can make this whole thing just go away.”

“Yes-anything, we promise.” Came a chorus of pleading voices.

“If you refuse anything, even if you hesitate too long, you’re going to court. I mean if anyone of you doesn’t live up to your promise, you all go to court, no matter how long you have obeyed. You will not have served your punishment until Labor Day and there will be no allowance for time served. Is that clear and agreeable?” he asked. “If you go back on your word I will be even more harsh and I will personally make sure these pictures are plastered all over the net.”

The girls all looked at each other as the reality of what they were agreeing to began to sink in, but they had no choice. “Yes, we agree” came a unanimous but meek response.

“Done!” The Patrolman said as firm and as dramatic as the sound of a gavel.

One at a time the girls were required to say their name, address, phone number, age, to state their offense in clear unambiguous terms and admit their guilt. “I was naked and I sucked a guy’s cock until he came in my mouth. It was in broad daylight on the public beach.” One girl said, her embarrassment showing even in the firelight. “I am guilty and I accept the terms of my probation of my own free will and wishes.”

With as much glee as the guys, the two women lifeguards collected the girl’s cloths as they took them off until they were completely naked. The girls tried to cover them selves as they watched in horror as their cloths were tossed onto the fire, but none of them protested.

It was the realization of a college man’s fantasy of what a Sorority pledging would be like if they had total control. They were all grinning from ear to ear as they watched.

Blankets were spread on the sand and the girls were paired off when the women lifeguards produced shaving cream and razors. Again panic filled their faces as they were told to shave each other’s pussies. It was clear by their expressions and tentative approach that none of them had ever touched another woman sexually.

Chuckles were clearly heard as they watched the first three cover their eyes in an attempt to hide as they spread their lifted knees wide apart and felt the shaving cream cover their pussies. In fear of the blade, they held still as slippery fingers protected their lips and their closely cropped curls were all neatly shaved away from front to back. When all six were shaved as cleanly as the day they were born, they were told that they would be expected to stay that way for the rest of the summer.

They were all lined up and they were told to take a wide stance and masturbate for the amusement of their tormentors. The two female lifeguards would help them along by coming up behind them with a large vibrating dildo, the appearance of the head of it making the rest of them chuckle as it slid up between the girls lips. They were then made to pair off and assume a 69 position, just long enough to get them really excited and demonstrate their submission.

They were all nearly quivering with arousal when they heard the Patrolman’s voice. “Who are the two most to blame for your situation?”

Four of the girls looked toward Margie and her companion, the girl that had taken the guy from behind and had been unable to stop when the Patrol Jeep arrived.

The two female lifeguards chuckled as they pulled Margie to her feet. They led her over to a picnic table and she was made to bend over. Margie’s eyes became as wide as saucers when she felt the women lubricate her ass with out warning. Everything happened in one fluid motion as Margie was turned and one of the men took her place on the table. She emitted a surprised yelp as she found herself impaled and drawn back against the man beneath her and she felt the man’s hands hold her tight by capturing her breasts in his hands. When she started to struggle and protest the Patrolman’s words rang loud in the minds of the other girls. “I mean if anyone of you doesn’t live up to your promise, you all go to court, no matter how long you have obeyed.” All five of the other girls lunged forward to hold Margie down. Margie’s legs were held apart and up for the benefit of the video camera that was recording all of it.

A second shaft filled her pussy and two more filled her hands as she took them in her mouth, first one and then the other.

The camera was handed to one of the female lifeguards and it became obvious that the gatekeeper had been the cameraman in the beginning.

Taking a cock from her mouth but still squeezing the two of them in her hands, everyone roared as she said “Oh fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!” as her entire body rocked with an intense orgasm.

The lifeguard handed the camera back to the gatekeeper and he recorded the female lifeguards taking two of the girls by the hand and leading them into the darkness. Moments later the picture turned an eerie shade of light green as the darkness gave way to infrared to capture the two girls and the lifeguards having their way with them. The two lifeguards could have easily competed with the girls of Bay watch. Unaware of the camera in the darkness, the lifeguards stripped off their cloths and the lens looked over their heads and down the length of their bodies to capture the girls looking up from between the lifeguards thighs as their heads and mouths were held close to the lifeguards pussies.

The camera was again trained onto the fireside orgy and it was abandoned to capture only haphazardly the goings on as the six girls were had-and had again. The screen went black and then came alive again as the two female lifeguards were standing before a bulletin board. They were laughing as they made little check marks next to names on the various lists: Patrolman, Lifeguards, Gatekeepers, Grounds crew. About a dozen names checked with the number one for their turn in the rotation out of over fifty names. “It was going to be a fun summer after all,” one of the girls, said with a chuckle.

As a final bit of humiliation for the evening, each of the girls was given a tiny thong bikini. The thin white material showed their nipples and the cleft of their lips plainly when it was dry, it would be virtually no cover what so ever when wet. The Patrolman took obvious pleasure in telling the girls that since they like to make a display of themselves, they would be expected to wear the bikinis to the beach each Saturday for at least two hours and to pose for pictures for anyone who asked them to.

The tape ended and the four of them were obviously aroused and in a playful mood. Hal went over to Kate and whispered in her ear. Kate chuckled and then nodded in agreement.

The end (of my stories)