The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Six

Jane had her arm outstretched on top of the couch toward Peg as Peg moved closer. Peg reached around Jane, trapping her arm and Peg grasped Jane’s other arm, trapping them both and pulling Jane’s hand away from her thighs.

Peg looked into Jane’s eyes, beside the lust and frustration; there was an underlying vulnerability and desperation. Peg cupped Jane’s breast in her hand and gave her a deep kiss. It was a sweet but forceful taking of a dominant position and Jane didn’t resist. Peg’s tongue meeting Jane’s in a tender hidden dual that declared the sensual, sexual intention of the kiss. It was a long tender kiss despite the flurry of activity of their tongues. Moments later Peg withdrew and looked deeply into Jane’s eyes.

“I’ve waited a long time,” Peg said, placing her hand beneath Jane’s skirt and finding a steamy tropical paradise below the equator. Peg moved Jane’s skirt higher and glanced down to see the crotch of her light blue panties, which were now a deeper blue. Peg cupped her hand over Jane’s soft mound and held her firmly. Peg’s middle finger increased its pressure, pressing deeper between Jane’s silk shrouded lips and tightly against her clit. Never breaking the eye contact with Jane, Peg took note of Jane’s condition and expression. There was absolutely no hint of hesitation or resistance on Jane’s part, in fact, quite the opposite. Jane seemed to melt under Peg’s touch.

Peg grinned a slightly wicked grin of satisfaction when she said; “Your mine now. Dick may be your man, but I’m your woman”. There was no need for Peg to ask Jane for confirmation. Jane simply said yes softly, all resistance of her thighs gave way. It was as if every mussel in her body suddenly relaxed, as her thighs yielded her body slumping down against Peg’s hand.

“You know that I love you and anything I do, I do with your happiness in mind.” Peg whispered.

“Yes” Jane seemed to whimper unquestioningly.

Jane wanted desperately to surrender, to abdicate any responsibility of her burdens and Peg was showing her a strength that she hadn’t seen in her before. It was welcome. Between Dick and Peg, Jane’s mind was in disarray, she was emotionally open for behavioral changes that her strong will would never have dreamed.

“Stand up”. Peg said, leaning back to give Jane room.

Jane did as she was told and Peg slipped in behind her, glancing at the lens and smiling as she drew her arms around Jane. Jane was anxious for their love making to be fast and torrid. Peg had other ideas. It would be slow and simmering, she wanted to savor the flavors for all of her senses.

Peg slid her hands over Jane’s shoulders, taking her blouse and bra straps with them. The straps trapped Jane’s arms and she offered no resistance. Jane offered only a whimper as Peg began to kiss Jane’s long neck, running her hands over the tops of Jane’s breasts as she did so. The lacy cups of her bra fell away and Peg felt the hardness of Jane’s nipples against the palms of her hands. Peg cupped Jane’s breasts, holding them firmly and Jane felt safe and warm in her hands. The rest of the world was disappearing from Jane’s mind, leaving only the two of them.

In one slow, continuous motion, Jane lost her blouse and bra along with the weight of her skirt as they fell to the floor. Peg had knelt behind her and Jane felt her panties pause upside down as the crotch of them gently held in the empty triangle just below her lips before yielding to the persistent gently force sending them to her ankles. Peg’s hand gently grazed the back inside of Jane’s thighs as she stood back up. The thrill of her touch ran slightly in advance of Peg’s fingertips. From back to front, cheeks, lips to clit, belonged to Peg now and they were no longer governed by the consciousness of Jane’s mind.

Jane remembered as a child trying to make a musical instrument out of thin paper blown against a comb. She remembered how the tickle against her lips was unbearable as she blew against the paper and comb, she would have to stop. It was her other lips which were feeling a similar tickle, only more so, much more so and there was no stopping it. “Touch me, caress me, or I will go insane!” her pussy seemed to be screaming as it sort relief. In a desperate attempt to find relief, Jane clinched her thighs, rubbing them together, allies yes, but the friction was frustratingly inadequate.

Jane felt the full height of Peg’s body against her back and Jane raised her arms over her head and back holding Peg’s head down again against her shoulder. She was making herself open and available to Peg’s caresses as she once again widened her stance. Jane’s offer more a plea to be taken. Peg’s hands descended to Jane’s breasts. One lingered to tease a nipple while the other ventured lower stocking the wild pubis. The flat of Peg’s hand slid down over Jane’s taut stomach as if to firmly drive Jane’s entire being into that soft mound. In soft decisive caresses, Peg captured her pray, snatching it totally away from Jane’s control. “I quite literally have her in the palm of my hand” Peg thought, glancing again at the lens and envying it’s view.

Peg was a little startled at Jane’s weeping but quickly recognized it as not tears of sadness or of joy, but of pure emotion too intense to contain.

Peg gently guided Jane back onto the sofa, Jane’s eyes were half closed as she watched Peg for the few seconds it took her to remove her own cloths. Jane had one knee up and her foot on the sofa cushion and the other leg out stretched and apart, resting on the coffee table in a totally shameless total display of her erotic beauty. Jane’s index finger seemed to be pointing to the glistening pale pink bud of her clit as if to say “If you have any mercy at all, don’t make me wait” as the tip of her finger made almost imperceptible rubbing over its shaft.

“Tell me what you want Dick to do to you.” Peg teased. Jane was a little surprised by the question but knew that there would be no relief unless she played Peg’s game. “I want him to do everything and anything to me that he wants.” Jane whispered.

“Such as?” Peg said, knowing that Jane’s imagination would be much more wild than Dick’s would ever be.

“I want him to take me when ever he wants me, where ever he wants me, how ever he wants, no matter what I say or do. I want him to punish me if I’m naughty and even if I’m not.” Jane said in a whisper, distracted by her lust.

“Punish you?” Peg questioned. She wanted no question left unanswered or ambiguous in Dick’s mind.

“Strip me and spank me,” Jane said with her eyes cloths, “tie me up and tease me until I am begging him to let me do anything he wants me to do.”

“Do you have any limits?” Peg questioned.

“None that I can think of, none that Dick wouldn’t stop at first”. The words barely audible in her shot breaths. “I want him to prove that he will do anything to me, put me in embarrassing situations that would make it impossible for me to refuse to do embarrassing things.” Jane confessed, her voice becoming thick with lust.

“Have sex with other men and women?” Peg continued.

“Yes, anything he wanted me to do, I would do.” Jane declared, as her excitement build to a point Peg knew her control wouldn’t last much longer.

“I want Dick to have complete control of me.” Jane whimpered as the revelation resonated in her mind.

“What would you like to be doing right now?” Peg teased.

“Sucking on his cock while you eat my pussy,” Jane blurted out, her fingers working faster and Peg knew that if she want this to last, she would have to slow Jane down and do it quickly.

Peg slid Jane over so that her body was parallel to the length of the sofa. With Jane’s left leg high on the back of the sofa and her other leg off to the side and stretching to the floor. Peg positioned herself between them.

“Tease your nipples and don’t stop-or I will.” Peg demanded.

Jane immediately began to tug on her nipples.

As slow as Peg tried to go, the pressure of abstinence was more than Jane could bear. Tender teasing caresses, a twinkle in Peg’s eye as she looked up over Jane’s curls and a sly smile was all that it took to tip Jane over the edge.

Like a shaken soda bottle, the pressure of a thousand lively bubbles of passion came forcing their way through a tiny hole, Jane’s orgasm came with an intensity Peg had never experienced or witnessed. Releasing all of that pressure built up over months in one orgasm would have been more than Jane’s mind or body could bear. It had taken many months to build and it would take many orgasms to release.

Jane’s pained expression of ecstasy slowly gave way to serenity and then to a smile that became a giggle. Before Peg knew it, Jane had spun her around and they had exchanged places. Jane had pulled her around so that the small of her back was resting on the arm of the sofa in front of the camera. One of her legs was resting on the coffee table and Jane had placed her other leg high on the back of the sofa. A surprised and delighted giggle escaped from Jane as she had her first close look at Peg’s shaved and aroused mound. Peg was off balance and she would have been at risk of falling off the sofa were it not for an end table that supported the weight of her upper body, low that it was. Devilishly, Jane teased her and Peg was soon to be in rapture her self, lost in her own world of ecstasy.

Peg was leaning far back, pushing her hips up on to Jane’s face and Peg’s hands were holding Jane’s face against her clit. Peg’s eyes were closed in a mixture of rapture and pain as the room rang out with her moaning declaration of how good it felt and how long she had waited. The camera was recorded Jane’s face firmly nuzzled in Peg’s pussy as she came nearly as violently as Jane had. Peg knew that Bob would be pleased. When she had regained her composure, Peg looked over to the camera lens and blew Bob a kiss and a wink when Jane wasn’t looking.

After catching their breath, Jane snuggled close to Peg, breasts against breast, their thighs intertwined and pressing firmly against wet and contented lips that needed to be softly held as they cooled down.

With her head pressed against Peg’s shoulder, Jane asked softly and with a slight tickle of delightful amusement, “Is it just because you are shaved, or is your clit a lot bigger than I remember it?”

Peg giggled. “Bob likes big clits, not abnormally large, just on the larger side. He rubbed me with testosterone cream for a while. It got me horny and made my clit bigger. I guess it’s like a guy holding his tool, Peg snickered, he likes to feel the weight of it, and I love to feel the size of my clit under my finger.

Me too, thank you Bob, Jane giggled, never imagining that he would ever hear her words.