The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Eight

They had run Jane through the mill for nearly 5 hours and by the time they had gotten home, they were both exhausted.

“I love you,” Jane said softly, trying to get some understanding of where Dick was with regard to his feelings for her.

“I don’t know why, but I love you to. But this is the way it’s going to be from now on and you don’t have a say in it. I make the rules and I will enforce them. You want to walk out, cheat on me, you’ll break me apart, but I’ll use these tapes, I swear I will. If I find out you’ve been fucking around, I swear I’ll bring in a pack of guys like the Green Bay Packers and let them screw you for a week before I kick you out into the street. That understood?”

“Yes”, Jane said, this is what she wanted, she thought to herself, but it was scarring the hell out of her.

“You deserved all you got today, and more”. Dick scolded

“I know, I agree, just don’t stop loving me.” “Peg, Dick and I came to an agreement. We have established a pecking order here. When it comes to you, your on the bottom, Peg is over you, from there I’m over you and Bob is over Peg. I have given them both permission to do you what they will if I’m not around- with in limits and I’m not going to tell you what those limits are. I have the same privileges with Peg.”

“The same privileges with Peg!” The words burned into her mind. She hadn’t thought of Dick and Peg together, she wasn’t sure how she felt about that but she was hardly in the position to object.

“I’m just getting into this, but I’m a quick learner. Bob and Peg have been at it much longer and I am sure that they can come up with more devious ways to embarrass you than I can imagine right now. I’m going to enjoy watching what ever unfolds.”

At least until things settled down, Jane knew that she was going to be in for it for the next couple of weeks.

It was finally time for bed and Jane wondered what was going to happen, given the marathon that she had endured during the day.

Once in their bedroom, Dick decided to test his powers.

“Butterfly” Dick said and Jane instantly and obviously went under.

“When we go to bed, from now on you will wait for me to get into bed before you begin to undress. Then you will undress facing me, slowly, seductively. Once you are naked you will turn around with your arms over your head so I can inspect you. If I find any stubble on your pussy I will tell you and your pussy will begin to itch, each minute it will itch more intensely until you won’t be able to ignore it. If you scratch, it will make you aroused until you are about to have an orgasm...but you won’t be able to until I tell you that you can. You will have to beg me to let you come. You will ask me what you can wear and I will tell you. For the most part it will be nothing, occasionally you will be wearing whatever bondage gear I think I might enjoy using that evening.

As you know, I hate getting up. From now on if you are told to wake me, you will do it by sucking on my cock until I wake up. When you wake up, you will have an irresistible urge to suck my cock. Sucking my cock will make you feel very beautiful and sexy and aroused.” Dick said, being a little proud of him self for thinking of it.

“You will not be allowed to ever wear panties at home. Be prepared for me to check at any time.”

“When I think of more things, I’ll tell you”. He snapped, a little frustrated that he couldn’t think of anything else, but he would work on it.

“Do you understand?” Dick asked firmly.

“Say Master, I understand, I will do all that you wish.” Dick added.

“Yes Master, I understand and I will do all that you wish.”

“When I snap my fingers, you will be wide awake, you will be feeling playful and you will strip for me and follow my instructions. You will not remember that I gave the instructions to you and you will think that you are doing it because you want to, because you know it pleases me, and felling sexy makes you feel happy and loving.” Dick said just before he snapped his fingers.

Instantly Jane had a sly giddy expression on her face as she faced him on the bed and began to strip for him. When she was naked, she ran her fingers over her body and then she came closer to him, placing one knee on the bed wide apart from the other leg.

“Feel my pussy Dick, see how smooth it is.” Jane said as she ran her hand over it.

“It feels so good, I love the way my pussy feels, it makes me tingle.”

The next morning came quickly and Dick had a standing golf date with Bob. He pretended to be asleep and kept an eye on the clock. A minute or two from the time he would have gotten up he felt Jane’s hand push back the covers and felt her take his semi hard cock into her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled as she quickly made it hard.

“I love sucking your cock, Jane said with a dreamy smile, it gets me so excited.”

Jane swung around and lifted one knee high and back so that her pussy was only a few inches away from Dick’s face and was in full view. His attention shifted from her fingers carressing her clit to her mouth devouring his cock. When he came her lips never broke the seal around his cock and her stroking never let up until he was totaly consumed. What surprised him a little was the affect that it had on her. When he was through, she laid back in a near frenzy, desperate to ease the lust that had built up between her thighs. A sexy playful little grin crossed her lips once she regained her composure.

“Gosh I loved doing that!” Jane said with a giggle. “I don’t know why I haven’t done it before-thank you. Your watching me makes me feel so sexy and beautiful.”

“This might just work out just fine,” Dick thought to himself as he watched Jane hold his cock in one hand and stroke her clit with the other as she sucked and licked the head of his cock.

Out on the golf course, Bob questioned Dick on how he was feeling and finding things.

“It’s pretty damn spectacular actually,” Dick said, his face beaming. “Being able to demand any thing from your wife and having her do it without question takes a little getting use to though.”

“Well, now that Peg is not around, I think that you might benefit a little from my experience. It is pretty damn spectacular, but there is a down side to it.” Bob said with a touch of seriousness.

“Oh ya? I’ll be damned if I can think of any.” Dick chuckled.

“Well, first you have to understand this whole hypnosis thing.” Bob began with Dick listening closely. The two of them took a nearby bench as they waited for several people before them to play though.

“Making someone bend to your will and against theirs makes good fantasy, but that is pretty much all that it is-fantasy. What can happen is that a person can be led to do things that their not really opposed to, but would never think of doing, and over time, mold their personality into what they would like it to be.

Jane does what you tell her for a couple of reasons.

One is that she will allow herself to do it, that is, it is something that she can do morally. The other is that, at some level, she wants to do it. We gave her a drug the other night that certainly helped things along, but even it wouldn’t have worked had she not really wanted it to. I’ll try to explain it as it was explained to me.

The mind is basically divided into two parts, for this discussion anyway, the conscious and the sub-conscious. The conscious is where we intellectually think about things, it’s where we say, “this is how I want to be.” The sub-conscious is a little like a computer program, it kind of runs things when we aren’t thinking about it. Think of the two as a teeter-totter. Both are in play all of the time, one may be closer to the top than the other at any given time. An example might be that when you are driving somewhere, and thinking about something other than your driving, you find yourself somewhere along the route at a point where you know you must have past a place, but you don’t remember it. While you were thinking about what ever it was that you were thinking, your sub-conscious was doing the driving, you were on autopilot, using your preprogramming for driving. That is not to say if something had jumped out in front of you that you wouldn’t have reacted-you would have. Your consciousness would have risen to the surface and you would have reacted.

“I think that I understand,” Dick said. Your saying that if I told Jane to do something that she really didn’t want to do, she would come out of the trance.”

“I don’t know as trance is a good word, but yes, exactly.” Bob confirmed.

“We think that our consciousness is in control, it isn’t, not completely. Our consciousness is like the tip of an iceberg.” Dick continued. “If we force ourselves to go against our sub-conscious, we pay a price.”

“Pay a price?” Dick questioned.

“We are in conflict and we have to go through a process of reconciliation before we are at ease with ourselves.” Bob explained.

“How we react spontaneously is more accurate a illustration of who we are than when we think of how we want to act.

If someone asks for help and you instantly give it with out thinking about it-then you are a generous person.

If someone asks for your help, you think about how it might look, how it might benefit you and your advantage in helping is your motivation, then you might be a selfish person.”

“I think that I understand where you are going. If our sub-conscious is such a powerful part of our personalities, how is it programmed, or reprogrammed for that matter?” Dick said, intently interested in what Bob was saying.

“The programming of our sub-conscious is being influence all of the time. Think about people at your office playing a little trick on you. They all agree to tell you that you don’t look as if you feel well that day. You start the day feeling fine, but you begin to take in the messages that are given to you. You start to question whether you are feeling ok, and may actually feel that you aren’t feeling as good as you had thought.

When we look into a mirror, we are seeing an objective image. We can’t see our “self”, so we seek subjective images of our “self”. We seek to see our “self” through the reactions and interactions of others. The more like us, the more respect by us, the more powerful the influence on us. If we are continually told that we are not good looking, then our sub-conscious takes that in and be come to believe in our “hearts” that we aren’t.

A better example might be the story of a woman who went to a doctor for an ailment. The doctor told her that she would “just have to live with it.”

The woman was distort, it was a significant emotional event that had presented her sub-conscious bare and exposed for conditioning. The sub-conscious wants to protect us, but it can’t make interpretations well and there is no telling how it is going to interpret something, so you have to be careful. This woman’s sub-conscious took “have to live with it” as “can’t live without it” and her sub-conscious made sure she maintained the symptoms of her ailment long after she was cured of it.

Another example is a young boy who is yelled at by his father, another emotionally dramatic event. The father yells, “You are stupid, you will never be able to learn!” The father is a respect figure and the boy takes that message in and the sub-conscious makes sure that it is difficult for him to learn. The sub-conscious wants to help and protect, but it gets messed up sometimes.

Hypnosis and a significant emotional event are similar when it comes to programming the sub-conscious.

Think of a pad of paper. The top sheets of the pad are white-your consciousness. The bottom sheets are yellow-your sub-consciousness. The power of positive thinking works on the principal that if you say “I can” enough times, make a mark on top sheets enough times, then an impression is made and reinforced on the yellow sheets below. Hypnosis and a significant emotional event do the same thing, it folds back the white sheets so that the yellow sheets can be written on directly. If you have to write over something, attempt to chance ones view or value of something, that something may be very boldly printed and replacing it may take a long time and many subtle suggestions before it is replaced. Trying to scratch it out too quickly will just cause the pages to flip back to white, if you get my drift.”

“Hey- looks as if your up.” A voice said from behind them. The people that they had waited for in front of them had finally moved to the next hole and the people behind them were impatiently waiting.

“Ah, why don’t you go in front of us? We’re right in the middle of something.” Dick said.

“Thanks,” the voice said as his party moved forward.

“No problem.” Dick said, anxious to get back to their discussion.

“Once we react in a certain way to a significant emotional event, we will react the same way to similar events exactly the same way until another significant event occurs to change our behavior. A boy walking our and slamming the door behind him as a reaction to an angry confrontation with his father will react the same way every time such a confrontation occurs until something happens to change his behavior.

Another example might be Jane’s behavior toward you each time you tried to be loving to her. That first night after her episode with Sue and Hugh was highly charged, she felt guilt, fear to the point of panic, I am guessing. She had to turn you away at just the time when she needed you the most. It was probably a very highly charged moment. She felt vulnerable and she needed you to be forceful and demonstrate that nothing would persuade you from loving her, both emotionally and physically, yet she couldn’t let you out of fear of exposing her secret and the possibility of loosing you. What she was feeling was fear and panic, but her sub-conscious made anger and frustration the manifestation of her feelings. It drew from the weak feeling of wanting you to control her that she always had had to an overpowering one as her sub-conscious twisted things to make it your fault, not hers. From then on, she would react exactly the same each time you tried to be tender and loving. Intellectually, she knew what she was doing and she didn’t want to do react that way, but her sub-conscious would overpower her at those emotional moments.

Jane faced a triple whammy when we hypnotized her:

First, she intellectually and emotionally wanted to be submissive to you. Second, Peg gave her a drug that enhanced her ability to accept suggestions given to her. And thirdly, we hypnotized her and exposed her to a charged emotional event.

The hypnotist leads a subject’s own imagination to the level of hypnosis that they are led to. The person does it themselves as they allow themselves to be led, the hypnotist doesn’t drag them along, it’s more like an invitation.

Peg gave Jane the instruction to use self-hypnosis to reinforce her desire to be submissive. It’s a learned thing, each time she does; she will go deeper and the suggestions given to her stronger.

Does any of this make sense to you?” Bob asked as he witnessed the wheels of Dick’s mind whirling.

“Yes...Yes it does.” Dick said as he digested all that was told to him. “It all somehow makes more sense to me now.”

“What you are playing with is serious stuff, not to be taken lightly.” Bob warned. “For example, if you attempt to bury a tragic event from her memory and avoid her dealing with it, the memory may become a monster in the attic that hunts her without her being able to know why. That is not to say that you can’t play with her memory on light stuff that isn’t in deep conflict with her convictions.”

“I think I understand. Better to persuade her sub-conscious to be open to doing things than make her do things and forget that she did them.”

“Exactly.” Bob said, pleased that Dick had a grasp of the basics. “What is more important though is the ability for Jane to mold her personality into what she wants it to be. Everytime she uses self-hypnosis to reinforce an aspect of it, she makes a strong impression on her sub-conscious, she becomes more like she wishes to be.

On a lighter side,” Bob said with a grin, “Do you remember the old story about the dog chasing cars and not knowing what to do with one if he caught it?”

“Yeah?” Dick said, waiting for Bob to continue.

“Well, for one thing, Jane doesn’t have to come up with anything new now. That’s all up to you now. For another, being able to demand sex any time, any way, any where is great, but it’s up to you to perform. Don’t bite off more than you can chew. Making her go solo or with another woman always seems to take the pressure off and still maintains your dominance.”

“Another woman? I had never thought to ask. Do you and Peg have other “friends” that you play these games with?” Dick said with a new curious interest.

“Actually yes, a few. It took me a little while to get Peg so that she was open to the idea. I started out hypnotizing her and planting the fantasy in her head. I would reinforce the fantasy during our lovemaking. It wasn’t all that long before the idea would really turn her on. When you think that your ready we’ll introduce you. You have to be really careful though. You have to know what’s inside people’s heads about this stuff and you can’t always tell by looking at them, or even talking to them for a while. This bondage stuff can get out of hand real quick. Neither Peg nor I are into pain or really severe humiliation. A little embarrassment is a whole lot of fun though.” Bob confided.

“I see what you mean, pain doesn’t seem much like fun to me either. What’s up with that?” Dick asked, a little put off by the thought.

“Well, there are some that believe that the only way you can totally dominant a woman, or man for that matter, is to demonstrate that you are willing and capable of doing anything to them. The only way they will ever fully believe you are capable of it is if you put them through it. There are some guys that will literally just about kill a woman to break her will and make her a slave. The mind will do anything to survive. If you put a person in a position where they have absolutely no control over what happens to them and you bring their mental state through absolute panic and fear by torturing them, quite shortly their mind shifts into a state where they accept their position of servitude to their captors. There is often a feeling that mimics gratitude and affection for the bastard and a sort of admiration for what of like the syndrome where hostages end up being sympathetic to their captors. There are some real horror stories out there. The scenario of a man giving his wife over for a weekend to someone like that and in just two days have his wife returned a broken soul having endured total humiliation and mental and physical torture for the entire time. Often these people will make a woman do unspeakable things and tape it. Then they will blackmail the couple with it. If they don’t their lives are ruined.

If you ever get to the point of swapping Jane around, you have to be careful not to put her in that kind of guy’s hands.” Bob warned.

“Swapping her around! Gees that thought never crossed my mind. Do you do that to Peg? You’re scarring the hell out of me now!”

“Peg and I are into really light stuff. Our relationship works because we both want it to work. Her being submissive to me works for us. We do it because we love each other and we want our relationship to be strong and before we came close to loosing it. I guess we do it a little out of fear, but it’s fear of loosing each other and we do it out of love for each other, not because I really want to dominate her, or that she wants to be to be dominated mindlessly. I’m not sure I’m being real clear here. We kid around with videotape, but in reality Peg is submissive to me because she wants to be, it took a little hypnosis to allow herself that, but basically, it’s what she wanted. And that is only in our sex lives; we are equal partners in everything else. At least I like to think of my self as an equal partner,” Bob joked.

“A Dominant or Dom and a Submissive or Sub is people who chose to be and do what they do. Usually there are limits and the limits are understood. A slave is different, she has no choice and the dominance over her usually encompasses her whole life.” Bob added.

“Swapping her around? Well, yes and no. First of all, we don’t play around with anyone we don’t know very very well. Before we go into it, I pretty much know how Peg feels about it and I would never hook her up with anyone she was turned off by. Secondly I never let her out of my sight for more than an hour and I never leave her with anyone, I’m always near by. Usually we’re in a party kind of setting or just with another couple and Peg ends up in another room with in earshot.

Another thing is that I never allow myself to be in bondage myself. There are horror stories about that as well. The husband is manipulated so that he is tied up and forced to witness the torture and humiliation of his wife. Again, these people can be devious and usually they blackmail the couple, getting them in deeper and deeper until they have no hope of getting out. Usually their lives are ruined; certainly their relationship is destroyed. Being drugged is another thing. Guys have taken their wives to parties and have been drugged and end up in the same situation once they come to. Don’t think for a moment that guys are immune to being dominated completely. There are plenty of couples out there where the woman is dominant. Often she forces the guy to pretend to be dominant in order to lure a couple in, and then both of them end up being made slaves. Think about being tortured for hours and blackmailed into doing the bidding of a woman who hates you and her only joy in life is demeaning and humiliating you, and you have no choice but to comply.

“I’m not telling you this to scare you, well, maybe I am. You and Peg are our best friends and I want your relationship to be a good one. What we are doing can be really great. I just want you to be aware that you can get yourself into trouble real quick if you aren’t careful and don’t know what goes on out there.” Bob said in all sincerity and seriousness.

“What else should I know,” Dick asked soberly?

“Know your friends. Friendships are fragile. Usually they don’t have a lot to hold them together and always have the potential to go to hell. We work on kind of a mutual assured destruction thing”. Bob said, taking a practice swing.

“What do you mean?” Dick said, not having a clue.

“It’s practically impossible to fool around as we do without being video taped doing things we would do anything to keep private. You have to make sure that if you put Peg or yourself in the position of being taped or photographed or otherwise recorded by anyone, you have something equally damaging to them so that you can be assured that things won’t sour someday and they use it against you. What happened to Jane with Sue and Hugh is a perfect example. Look what it almost did to your relationship”. Bob said, pausing to rest on his club and look Dick in the eye.

“I’m not sure fooling around with other couples is worth the risk!” Dick declared. “After listening to you, I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t.”

“Well, you may well be right, but I guarantee you that you will be tempted. You just have to be extremely careful. Tell you what. Do a search on the web. Check out some of the pictures. I can guarantee you that a lot of those pictures are of people whose lives have been ruined by the posting of them on the net and they are there because they just couldn’t take it any longer”. Bob said as he set up for a putt.

“I think that Jane and I will just stick with you and Peg”. Dick declared.

“If at some point you decide to venture on a bit, I promise you Peg and I will only introduce you to people we trust completely. As a matter of fact you have met a few of them and you have indicated that you liked them, they have certainly indicated an interest in the two of you.” Bob chuckled.

“Who!” Dick asked in surprise.

“You’ll find out when the time is right.” Bob said.

“In the mean time, you have a task ahead of you. You now have the responsibility of coming up with things that will turn Jane on. Again, just remember that bondage should be fun, not painful. At least that’s what Peg and I think. It’s awful easy to get started down that road. And know Jane and what she will tolerate and what she won’t. There is a difference in pushing the envelope in making her do things that she thinks she could never do, but is turned on by the thought of doing them and making her do things which can be harmful to her or your relationship. Sometimes it’s a fine line.

You have given Peg and I some power over Jane, I can promise you that we won’t abuse it or step over the lines you have drawn.” Bob said sincerely. “I know that Peg has a few girl friends who would love to have some fun with Jane, if you get to the point of wanting to push that line back.”

“Really!” Dick said, the sparkle returning to his eyes.

“Once in a while Peg and her friends will put a girl through her paces and Peg will record their fun. It always leads to some pretty wild love making between Peg and I when I get to watch the tape. Women are often, usually really, more devious than men when it comes to embarrassing other women. There’s a delightful little mean streak in them, I think.” Bob said with a devilish grin.

“If I was to give the go ahead, would Peg set this up at your place?” Dick asked, his imagination beginning to tempt him already.

“Probably, if that’s what you wanted.” Bob said, somewhat amused, but not surprised by Dick’s reaction.

“Any of these others play with hypnosis? Dick asked, exposing a little more of his curiosity.

“We’ve had a little fun.” Bob said with a grin as he looked up. “Nothing that they -we-probably wouldn’t have done anyway, but an embarrassing little parlor game or two doesn’t hurt, it can be fun.”

Bob was pleased on the one side that Dick was open to broadening the scope of their playing field, amused at how quickly he warmed to the idea, and concerned that not all of what he had just told him had fully registered. He was going to have to keep a watchful and protecting eye on them for a while.

Dick knew that there was evil in the world, first hand, though not in the field. Somehow he had been able to separate that world of governments and his job from the world he and Jane lived in. They were about to cross a line into a world that had dark shadows and he was a little surprised at him self for not seeing it.

While Bob and Dick were on the golf course, Peg arrived at Jane’s house. Jane welcomed Peg in and Peg immediately established her dominance over Jane. Peg quickly and unexpectedly ran her hand up under Jane’s skirt. Jane instinctively clamped her thighs together before Peg’s hand reached their objective. Jane’s eyes were wide with surprise and her mouth was open. She hadn’t really absorbed the idea that this submissive thing was going to extend into an ongoing continuous relationship between them, now she knew.

“Open them.” Peg demanded, being almost nose-to-nose with Jane, and Jane noted the delight in Peg’s grin. “Open them and pull your skirt up.” Peg said again.

Jane’s shock turned to a suppressed smile as she tried to play the role of a woman reluctant to comply. Jane widened her stance and lifted her skirt, her eyes never leaving Peg’s as she did. Peg was delighted to find that Jane wasn’t wearing panties as she held Jane’s mound firmly in the palm of her hand.

“Your mine now,” Peg said, “you know that-Butterfly.”

The expression on Jane’s face instantly changed to one that Peg recognized as a deep hypnotic state. “You are totally relaxed, totally at peace, you hear only the soothing sound of my voice.” Peg said in a tone that had developed out of countless inductions. “You will follow my instructions and do as I tell you. When you feel my finger touch your forehead your eyes will open, You will still be in a deep hypnotic state but you will act normally and be conscious of what you are doing and where you are. You will not be able to resist doing what I tell you to do and each time that you obey, you will feel more and more aroused by it. Being submissive to me will make you very aroused. Being embarrassed will make you very aroused. Do you understand, Jane?”

“Yes, Jane whispered, more excited as I obey.

Peg touched the center of Jane’s forehead and Jane’s eyes blinked open and she was surprised at how quickly she was getting aroused by what was happening.

“Hold your skirt higher and widen your stance,” Peg demanded.

Jane complied and Peg held her hand flat and still with her index finger pressing slightly between Jane’s lips.

“Rub those sweet lips on my hand,” Peg said slyly.

A blush came over Jane’s face, which was exactly what Peg wanted. Jane began to move her hips back and forth and in seconds the finger between her lips became lubricated.

“Your mine now.” Peg said again, I’m not sure you knew when I asked before.”

“Yes,” Jane said, her eyes gradually closing as her hips shamefully moved a little faster.

“I’m going to have a lot of fun with you,” Peg chuckled. “You want that, right?”

“Yes.” Jane confessed. “I want you to have fun with me.”

“I thought so.” Removing her hand and holding it up for Jane to see, she felt the lubrication between her thumb and index finger. “Have you no shame?” Peg teased.

“Take off that skirt.”

Jane unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. They were in the middle of the kitchen in mid morning. She looked around at the open windows and doors. “Anyone could come by and look in,” Jane thought.

Peg took one of the Ice Cream Parlor chairs that they used of kitchen chairs and directed Jane to set on it so that Jane was facing the back of the chair and her legs were straddling the back. Jane did and Peg walked behind her and took a devilish looking dildo from her purse. It had a flat base and a little appendage that was designed to tickle her clit.

“Bottoms up,” Peg ordered and Jane straightened her legs lifting her bottom up about a foot above the chair seat. She gasped a little when she felt the dildo being inserted.

“Now set back down,” Peg demanded.

Jane complied, driving the dildo to rest snuggly between her already pillowy lips and the soft ivory finger up against her clit. Peg then took two pieces of wide satin ribbon from her purse and tied Jane’s ankles to the chair legs with pretty bowknots. There would be no escape for Jane if someone came in and looked in the back door leading to the kitchen. The way her legs were tied, she couldn’t even lift her bottom from the chair more than an inch or two.

“Just like in that office, you could reach down and untie your ankles, but you will not because I am telling you that you can’t.” Peg taunted. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, I can’t untie my ankles because you tell me that I can’t.” Jane said

“Good, now that I have you in the right frame of mind, let’s talk.” Peg said, pulling a little remote from her purse and setting it on the table.

“What’s that?” Jane asked, her eyes a little wider.

“Why this, this is a lie detector,” Peg smirked, “I can tell you want a demonstration.”

Peg chuckled as she pushed one button and the remotely controlled dildo began to make 1/4 rotation back and forth. The ribs on it massaged Jane’s inner lips. Jane gasped when she felt the sensation.

“And this one makes you delicious,” Peg said holding up the remote as she pressed the button. Suddenly Jane heard a soft buzz and felt the base of the dildo begin to vibrate. It made her whimper and try to get away from the maddening effect of it but couldn’t.

“And this one, this one is just plain devilish,” Peg chuckled as she pushed the third button and the little finger resting on Jane’s clit began to vibrate. With all three features going at once, Jane was running her hands through her hair, her eyes were closed and her soft moans had turned to groans. Peg knew that she wouldn’t be able to stand it long, so she turned the dildo off, which, at this point, was the most devilish of all.

“Keep your hands on the back of the chair,” Peg warned. Peg could see clearly what was going on between Jane’s legs and Jane was already beginning to squirm on the shaft she couldn’t escape nor make do what she wanted it to do.

“Ok Darlin,” Peg said. “Here’s the deal. Do you love Dick?”

“Yes, more than anything in the world. I’ll do anything not to loose him. I have been such a fool.” Jane responded.

“Good. You may think that you will do anything, but you have got to establish limits in your own mind. You don’t have to tell Dick what they are, but you have to keep them in mind. You may find yourself reappraising them and adjusting them, but only do that after careful thought when you’re not under stress-or lust. Is that understood?”

“Ok, by the numbers-You love Dick” Peg began

“Yes”

“Do you trust Dick?” Peg added.

“Yes, completely”

“Don’t ever completely trust anyone else, understood?” Peg corrected her.

“Yes”, Jane said

“Good, you have first hand knowledge with Sue of what can happen, and me,” Peg added with a chuckle. “Why are you agreeing to submit to Dick?”

“Because I love him and I want our marriage to work.” Jane said softly.

“Good, never do it because you are frightened of what he might show or make you do. If you do that you will only dig yourself in deeper. I love you both, but men sometimes get carried away with this and it can be really destructive. Never leave Dick and go with someone, man or woman, where Dick can’t get to you in a hurry.” Peg said firmly.

“Dick would never make me do that,” Jane asserted. The mood of the conversation had changed and Jane had cooled considerably. The position she was in didn’t seem at all appropriate now and she was becoming uncomfortable.

“Perhaps, I’m just saying if he foolishly trusts someone else with you, you might end up with pictures of yourself doing things you wouldn’t dream of in your wildest nightmares splattered all over the net. If that starts to happen, if he gives the go ahead to someone to take you, you must put the breaks on, no matter what. You will immediately come out of hypnosis if you are somehow beyond Dick’s or my reach. Is that understood.” Peg said firmly.

“I understand that I will immediately come out of hypnosis if I am beyond yours or Dicks reach.” Jane immediately confirmed.

“Good, if your being blackmailed by a little thing, you can be sure that they will bury you deeper and deeper until your life is no longer your own or even worth living. There are people out there that get their kicks out of torturing men and women both mentally and physically to the point where their minds break and their lives are destroyed. It can be awfully hard to tell who is who and it is very easy to get caught in one of their traps. Bob and I love you both too much to see that happen.” Peg said, looking Jane directly in the eye and using a tone that was unmistakably serious.

“Imagine the image of yourself exactly as you are right now on the Internet for everyone to see. Imagine a close up of you squirming on that dildo. Imagine your name, address and phone number printed on the screen.

Jane’s blood had turned from hot to cold and her position seemed, not fun and erotic, but demeaning and humiliating. Jane wanted to reach down and untie her ankles and was a little panicked that she didn’t seem to be able to. The expression on Jane’s face said it all. “Untie yourself.” Peg said quickly.

Jane reached down and untied the ribbons and got up from the chair, her eyes close to tears as she removed the dildo and reached for her skirt.

Peg’s mood and expression had changed to a serious one. “You will wake up when I touch your forehead. You will remember everything that I have told you.” Peg said as she reached out to touch Jane’s forehead just above the bridge of her nose, then as she turned her back to give Jane some privacy.

Peg turned again after she had given Jane time enough to get dressed, and then she went to her and gave her a hug.

“I’m sorry I had to do that, but you had to experience how something that seems to be fun in the beginning can quickly turn ugly. What you just experienced is nothing compared to submitting to playful bondage and find our self a helpless victim to someone into S&M. There are evil people out there, and many horror stories. Women have been sucked into situations like that by their husbands who were excited and seduced by the idea of swapping. Suddenly without warning they find them selves tied and gagged beyond the reach of a husband that may love them and never intend to put them through the horror of being tortured. The web is filled with paraphernalia that is intended to inflict pain. Any woman who says she enjoys being cut and burnt, raped and branded isn’t horny; she’s seriously disturbed and usually has been driven to that condition. At least that’s my opinion.

You can be submissive to Dick, but only so far. When and if Dick or anyone else begins to use pain beyond a playful spanking, when a little embarrassment turns to deep demeaning humiliation, you have to put on the breaks. Submission is ok, it works for us and it’s great. Bob would never humiliate me or make me think less of myself. No matter how much I love him, I wouldn’t stand for that. In fact I would seriously question his love for me if he found pleasure in that hateful behavior. Domination is not ok. Playful bondage is ok, S&M is not. At least, that is the way Bob and I see it. You have to be able to tell the difference, everything you value in life may depend upon it.

Bob is having this conversation with Dick at this moment. Dick has given Bob and I permission to play with you a bit. I can’t tell you what limits he has set, but I can tell you that their pretty restrictive compared to what I would like to do.” Peg said, injecting a little lightness back into the conversation.

“Dick loves you more than you know and I hope you will come to realize just how much. What your getting into can be great, it really has done wonders for Bob and I. As a friend we had to warn you of the dangers. I never dreamt that someday I would be worldlier than you, but in this case, I’m sure that I am.” Peg added.

Jane could only relate the feelings she was experiencing to those she felt after she and Dick had had a fight and had made up. There was an intensity of warmth and affection that washed over her. She opened their embrace just wide enough to kiss Peg tenderly and deeply on the lips as she clung to her.

Peg pulled away in a few seconds and looked into Jane’s glistening eyes. It was tender love that she craved at the moment, not raunchy sex. It was what they both wanted. It was what Peg had been craving for since that night in college and what she had needed to fill the void in her life.

It was Jane who led Peg to their bed, it was Jane who looked deeply into Peg’s eyes and began to undress her. It was Jane who laid Peg on their bed and seductively undressed for her. Deep love filled kisses and caresses, warm, soft feminine bodies pressing against each other, love kisses, head to toe, cheek to thigh, mouth to lips, love kisses and total surrender to their emotions filled the next hour. Their orgasms were slow rolling that were built slow and lasted long. No dramatic flare-ups, but white-hot coals, which seemed to glow red with each caress.

“How is it possible that we can love our men so much, and have this much love for each other left over?” Peg whispered as she cuddled next to Jane.

“I don’t know, I only know that for a long time I have known that there was something missing in my life, something I couldn’t explain, perhaps not admit to, something that Dick couldn’t satisfy. Now I know it was you. Deep down maybe I’ve always known and was just too afraid to let myself open to it. I don’t know what I will do now, if I can’t have both you and Dick”. Jane said before taking Peg’s face tenderly in her hand and kissing her sweetly.

They both lay back, warm and strangely at peace. “Was this going to complicate things?” Peg asked her self. Jane realized that rather than being jealousy about Dick being with Peg, she wanted to share him with her, to make a kind of gift of him.