The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Highschool [chapter 1] : Abusing Lorna [part seven]

By Heretic Bloodline

Day fourteen

Lorna Wilmott awoke to the sound of a car horn outside the bedroom in which she had been sleeping. Rising suddenly, she realised that this wasn’t even her own bedroom. Thinking back quickly, she seemed to remember somehow bumping into some guy from school, and as the car she had heard moved off into the distance, she came to the conclusion that this must be his house. But what was his name again?

Hearing the door creak open, she hastily pulled the sheet back over her naked body as the medium-built guy entered the room, carefully holding a tray which she imagined would be carrying her breakfast. How sweet, she thought to herself.

Placing the tray down on the floor just out of Lorna’s sight, Lee moved over to his guest. ‘Morning Lorna...you had better get ready for school if you don’t want to be late’

‘Errmm good morning... do you mind while I get changed?’ she gestured to the door indicating her obvious need for privacy and sighting her school uniform neatly folded on the end of the bed.

A cheeky grin came to his lips as he replied. ‘Oh don’t mind me, Lorna. You go right ahead’

She almost laughed at his cheekiness and was about to repeat her gesture when she realised she was moving slowly up out of the bed, her beautiful and well-developed breasts already on display to his staring eyes. Shocked, she got up and walked seductively over to her uniform, knowing full well that he was watching intently.

‘Nice ass, Lorna’ he said, still grinning.

Lifting her tiny white knickers from the top of the folded pile, she moved to slip them up her smooth legs.

‘Don’t be silly Lorna,’ Lee half chuckled, ‘you don’t wear underwear anymore’

Almost as if realising her mistake, she removed the tiny garment, tossing it aside and seemingly wondering why she had thought she did wear underwear anyway. Lee smiled.

Wrapping the tiny pleated skirt around her waist, it’s unbelievably short length of no more than six inches long barely hiding the bottom of her tight cunt, she fastened it hastily and reached for her school blouse.

‘Aren’t you forgetting something Lorna?’ Lee asked as she picked it up.

Thinking quickly, she somehow remembered something and dropping the shirt again, moved over to the currently hidden tray that he had brought in. Picking it up, her mind didn’t seem to register the rows of strange equipment lay atop it, the huge obscurely-shaped vibrators, the clamps, whips and other numerous devices, as she placed the tray on the bed beside her.

Outside the window, she could hear a school bell ringing. Obviously the school was nearby, and the sounds of children her age playing teenage games in the playground seemed to confirm that. That bell merely indicated that playtime before school started had begun, although her fellow students needed no such telling, engaging themselves in their sports and other games with their friends.

‘It’s playtime Lorna’ Lee stated happily as he opened the door to the bedroom and left, closing it behind him.

Suddenly feeling incredibly hot, her gentle hands fondled her body as a huge rush of desire swept over her. ‘Oh playtime...’ she muttered to herself in a childish voice.

Not needing to visually watch her antics to be able to see what Lorna was up to, Lee moved down the stairs silently and opened the front door. Walking down the path from the house that he had known would be empty last night, he slowly made his way to school. Turning suddenly, he didn’t even pretend to be surprised as the real owners of the house pulled up their car onto the driveway behind him.

Trying desperately to concentrate on getting ready for school, Lorna paced the bedroom as the sexual agony began to take control of her body. Passing a full length mirror, she stood and looked at the reflection of her petite form, her firm tits already erect as she watched the trickle of cum pour down her legs from underneath her tiny skirt. Her hair was still tied up in blonde pigtails, and she knew exactly how she looked right now. Like a slut. But that thought alone was enough to make her hand move down between her legs.

Gary slammed the car door shut as he moved out of the vehicle. Scott and Luke got out of the passenger seat, their shirts and shorts clearly indicating the football team that they all supported. As Gary moved up the path to the house that he had won during the recent divorce of his bitch of a wife, he contemplated that after watching their team win yet again at an away pitch this season, another, more local, celebration was in order.

Almost falling onto the bed in the centre of the room, Lorna thrust a delicate finger around inside her. Feeling immense pleasure, she found herself swaying on the bed, one hand pleasuring her cunt while the other pinched at her hard nipples. Moaning softly, she suddenly reached for the largest vibrator on the tray and without hesitating, turned it on and moved the ribbed device between her legs, replacing the tender finger that no longer seemed to pleasure her. The hard thrusting of the vibrator made her scream out in painful ecstasy several times as it dug itself deeper into her slit, and she certainly didn’t hear the front door open downstairs as the three men entered the house. Feeling her hot cum dripping onto the bed, she ground the un-naturally large device harder up her cunt, wincing with pain, but evidently highly excited nonetheless. Somehow feeling that she should close her eyes, she continued to masturbate roughly even as the three guys entered the room, shock overwhelming them briefly.

After hearing strange noises coming from the bedroom, Gary had hardly expected to find a young, mostly naked, utterly gorgeous, blonde chick masturbating herself with a huge vibrator on his bed. ‘Wow...’ he managed. Stopping suddenly, equally as shocked as the newcomers, Lorna tried unsuccessfully to cover herself from their gaze as she realised her situation. ‘I... I....’ she muttered, not knowing what to say at all. ‘Look at those tits!’ Scott exploded, still mostly drunk from last night. ‘Jesus...’ Luke added.

Lorna’s innocent eyes looked up at the three heavy stares looking up and down her body, naked except for the pleated skirt and the vibrator still throbbing deep within her private area. The last thing she expected was to orgasm violently right there in front of them. Her whole body rocking with contractions, she arced her body up and let out a deep moan of pleasure, even as the device continued to work wonders within her. All three men moved closer to the bed, all in absolute awe of what they were witnessing. Scott warily cupped her breast as he moved next to the bed, and Lorna instantly felt another surge of orgasm pass from head to toe, again arcing her body as the pleasure rippled through her petite form. ‘What?s your name, you sexy little thing’ one of the guys asked her as the orgasm began to fade. ‘...Lorna...’ she breathed; feeling another orgasm build up as the three men warily began to touch her all over. Her breasts, her legs, near her cunt. She somehow started to realise that this was very wrong, she shouldn’t be here, they shouldn’t be touching her, she should be at school with her friends. Fighting a losing battle with an unknown part of herself that seemed to crave everything that was happening, she orgasmed for a fifth time. ‘What are you doing here?’ Gary asked, his last ounce of sanity winning out against the sight of this sexy teen spread wide on his bed, her orgasms exciting them all. ‘...playtime...’ she moaned through her pleasures. ‘Wow...’ Scott mumbled, almost dribbling with lust. ‘Can we play too...’ Luke half joked, playing along with what he imagined was her seductive little game, not caring at all about how or why she was here in this house, playing with herself. As she answered, all three of the football hooligans started to play with her in their minds, thinking about all the dirty things they desperately wanted to do to her. ‘...I like to play with my friends...’ Lorna said, almost totally against any will that she had left. The men obviously taking that as a hint, translating it to mean that she wanted them to do all the things they were fantasizing about with her, moved onto the bed around Lorna and eagerly pulled down their shorts. ‘... I need to be punished for coming all over your bed...’ Lorna started, that angelic voice returning once again, ‘...no matter how much I beg you to, don’t stop until your all satisfied that I’ve been punished enough...’ she came as she watched one of the guys remove the vibrator and move above her, ready to fuck her.

Suddenly, Lorna heard the school bell ring nearby, followed by the sound of hundreds of feet moving to enter the main school building. Morning playtime was over. Snapping out of the trance instantly, Lorna was genuinely shocked to see two naked men sat next to her in a bedroom that she didn’t recognise, their hands clearly masturbating themselves as she watched. And then she felt the huge pleasure well up between her legs as she realised there was another guy mounting her wildly, his thrusts fuelled by the need to fuck this naughty little slut badly. Instinctively moaning in pleasure briefly, she suddenly realised she was being raped by these men. Her hands went wild, trying to push this well-built guy away from her, to stop him from entering her. Another guy grabbed her hands as she clawed at him frantically, holding them down on the bed above her head. The guy fucking her increased his pace, the scratches made by her nails making him wince with a bizarre sort of pleasure, and feeling the need to inflict pain back on her. ‘You haven’t been punished enough yet, Lorna’ one of the guys said, half laughing. She screamed as a particularly hard thrust entered her. ‘...Oh please stop...’ she whimpered, still struggling against the hands holding her down. Feeling her skirt being ripped off and seeing one of the guys move the tray next to her on the bed; she began to kick out with her legs. The guy riding her was forced to adjust his position as Lorna made it impossible for him to keep a steady rhythm, forcing her legs up in the air and holding them firmly away from himself, he commenced fucking her wet cunt, even harder than before. Moaning now, amongst a few tears, she turned and saw one of the other guys pick up a strange device from the tray and move it over her right nipple. Suddenly clamping it down over the exposed and erect nipple, she realised with a scream what it was. Laughing as Lorna twisted and squirmed against the agony of the nipple clamp digging into the delicate flesh, the guys continued to wank slowly waiting for their turn to use her to satisfy themselves. ‘...p...l...e...a...s...e....’ she whimpered again, ‘...no more...’ she then screamed out as a second clamp was placed firmly over her other exposed nipple. ‘You really are a slut.’ the guy fucking her said through gritted teeth as he dismounted her and quickly moved to spurt his cum over her breasts. Taking his position at her dripping cunt, Luke fought with her shapely legs as they kicked out at him, finally getting one of the others to hold them wide open while he slipped inside her. Instantly receiving another pounding from a guy who had been teased for too long, the clamps biting hard on the points of her tits, Lorna orgasmed involuntarily.

She wasn’t sure how long her ordeal had lasted now, knowing only that the agony seemed to have been with her for an eternity. It was late in the day, and unknown to her; school had finished hours ago, the sky quickly becoming dark outside. They hadn’t been content with just fucking her a few times on the bed, and as the morning had turned to afternoon, she had been tortured with every single piece of equipment on the tray, slowly and brutally. Pinned down and continually fucked up her cunt, Lorna’s exposed breasts had received all the punishment first. Looking down now as she was being used as a sex toy once again on the bed where it had all begun, she could see the strange apparatus pushing her breasts together, squeezing them tight as the clamps continued to dig hard into the flesh of her stretching nipples. The weights hanging from those same clamps pulled her breasts agonisingly down towards the bed each time she was forced to assume a position that required her to bend over, horse-like. Now as she lay, knackered and covered in sweat and cum, she again noticed just how much her tits hurt, their purple colour reminding her of the terrible pain they were in.

She had needed the toilet many times during her ordeal, but despite her desperate pleas to be allowed to go, she had had no choice but to wee herself even as she was fucked, the golden trickle pouring down her legs as it forced itself out, much to her apparent captors amusement. They had fucked her everywhere. In every bedroom, on the sofa, in the bath, in the garden, on the toilet, her cum leaving thick white stains at every location they took her to. Lorna’s cunt signalled to her brain that it was exhausted, the orgasms that coursed her aching body still somehow happening frequently and her entire slim form shook with total submission. Lorna had run out of energy to fight her captors long ago, and without any rest at all, had quickly succumbed to their every wish, no matter how filthy and perverted it seemed. She hadn’t wanted to drink their piss, but after threatening her with yet another ceaseless battering of her firm butt, now bruised and burning hot to the touch after the long ping-pong bat beatings she had tried so hard to endure; she had somehow reluctantly agreed, the alternative striking deep fear into her weakened soul. But the clitoris torture had been the worst. Two of them holding her firmly spread-eagled to the bed, one of the guys had used several shocking devices on her exposed and already battered cunt. Shoving vibrators up both her pussy and anus, leaving them to throb with a gentle pleasure that resulted in her coming almost non-stop, some perverted electric device had been used to give her a continued electric shock directed right inside her clit. She had screamed for ten long minutes as he played, all of them laughing with a sick sort of pleasure as she tried desperately to free herself from her restraints. Next they had enjoyed listening to her say dirty things about herself. Threatening her with tighter clamps and more hard spanking, she had been forced to repeat various obscenities for hours on end, even as she was brutally fucked up her arse over the kitchen table. After hearing her call herself a slut, a naughty schoolgirl, a filthy tart, a sex toy and a blonde bimbo for the millionth time, they used the tighter clamps and spanked her more despite their promise not to.

Still shaking with weariness, Lorna got dressed into her school uniform, her aching body coated in dry cum underneath, and moved to leave as they had promised she now could. Reaching the door, she found Gary bared her way. ‘Don’t you think you’d better look all tidy for mummy?’ he gestured. She nodded half-heartedly, just wanting to leave. ‘Kneel on the floor, Lorna’ he finished. She did so, knowing full well that it wasn’t over yet at all. Suddenly they all started to masturbate, the sight of her in her uniform too much for any man to resist. Within minutes they sprayed their cum all over her, deliberately aiming for the jet black of her mini-skirt, tie and blonde hair. Moving to get up, Lorna felt herself pushed back to the floor. ‘We’re not finished yet, Lorna’ Luke laughed. They came over her again. And again. The stains on her clothes and in her hair were obvious to say the least and Lorna started to cry again, understanding fully the predicament she was now in. If she went into the streets, everyone would look at her as if she were a slut. Allowing her to raise from the floor, Gary moved away from the door. ‘Okay slut, you’ve been punished enough. Now everyone else can see just what a naughty girl you are’.

She thought that was it. Moving out the door, she really was stunned when two sets of hands grabbed her and restrained her on the landing. Pressed against the wall, her covered tits pushed hard into the painted surface, she felt her skirt lifting at the back, her bottom exposed once again to their whims. She expected a hard spanking. Instead she got a huge vibrator up her ass. She moaned once again in strange sexual agony as the device throbbed inside her most private area and heard a sudden click as it finally moved all the way inside. Still pressed against the wall, the vibrator suddenly seemed to expand, pressing against the walls of her anus and continuing it’s steady throbbing rhythm. Letting her go, Gary pointed to the stairs and her only exit. ‘Okay Lorna, now you can leave’ he grinned. She moved down the stairs, easily prepared to remove the tool from herself as soon as she got out the front door, when he called out to her. ‘Oh by the way... that vibrator is locked firmly inside your anus, strange but extremely interesting thing that...’ Lorna reached down and tried to find something to grab, to pull it out and prove him wrong. The entire shaft of the vibrator was thrust deep inside and there seemed to be no way to pull it out. She looked up to see Gary brandishing a small key between two fingers. ‘This is the only key to release it...’ the three guys chuckled ‘, come back tomorrow and I’ll give it you. I promise.’

Knowing that his promises meant nothing at all, Lorna leapt for the door and found herself in a mostly empty street near the school that she attended. Running for home, she didn’t even notice the stares that the people who she passed gave her. Turning into her own street, she almost bumped into some guy in a long black coat, the vibrator continuing to pump mindlessly within her anus even as she ran, distracting her incredibly.

Moving slowly up the street, Lee watched a rather slutty-looking schoolgirl enter a house at the end of the road before severing his mental link with the three football hooligans who had served as his pawns. He knew that they would remember nothing of today’s events, caring little for the slice of existence that he had removed from them. He also knew that Lorna was already desperate to go for a dump after the day?s events. She certainly couldn’t go while that vibrator was fucking her. Just how long did she think she could hold out before she needed that key more than anything in the world?

Lee laughed to himself briefly before moving off into the shadows of a nearby alley. It wouldn’t hurt to make her finger herself all night either he thought, realising that her cunt would be incredibly sore after the nine hours of constant fucking she’d just had. And that vibrator would have kept her awake anyway.

Yes, he thought gleefully, already working his mind to instil the desire within her, not much sleep for Lorna Wilmott tonight.