The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Highschool [chapter 1]: Abusing Lorna [part eight]

By Heretic Bloodline

Day fifteen

Bending down slowly, Mr. Wilmott picked up the addressed letters that constituted the morning post with a sigh. Sifting through quickly, he suddenly became aware of a small rectangular cardboard box that must have arrived with the post. Picking that up, he examined briefly for signs of an address, found none, and opened it anyway.

Taking the case-less and label-less videotape out of its cardboard sleeve, he tried frustratingly to think what could possibly be on it. His wife hadn’t been in any video club to his knowledge, and quite frankly they couldn’t afford such luxuries. Since his own recent loss of work, he and his family had begun to suffer financially and work was hard to find for a man of his age. So while the wife was at work and his two daughters at school—Mr. Wilmott moped around at home.

Moving over to the video system, he placed the tape in the slot and looked around for the remote control. In his baggy pyjamas and fluffy slippers, he sat down and activated the television. For a moment, the local news flickered on, then the tape began to play and the image flickered into a new one.

There was a teen-looking blonde girl lay on a bed. Masturbating.

His eyes instantly widening in surprise, he fumbled unconsciously for the volume control and thumbed it upwards. The sounds of a young girls moan came through the speakers as she furiously thrust a huge dildo into her private area. Not able to resist being excited, Mr. Wilmott subconsciously found his hand around his manhood. Thoughts trickled into his head. His daughter, Lorna, had a room just like the one that this girl had. That bed, that table, all identical. Even that family picture frame on the girls dresser, with him, his wife and their two daughters on was identical to the one Lorna had upstairs.

The girl let out a squeal as the vibrator hit a particularly tender spot, then rolled around on the bed frantically trying to fuck herself even harder and deeper.

Mr. Wilmott couldn’t help himself wanking as he watched, transfixed. She lifted her head a little as she moaned and he noticed that she looked just like his own girl, Lorna. Her long blonde hair seemed to be styled in the exact same way, her face, so smooth and tender seemed identical too.

The petite girl stopped thrusting herself and removed the huge dildo from her cunt. As she got up off the bed, he noticed another vibrator still shuddering gently within her anus, and an added excitement came over him. Moving from the bed, the blonde came over to the screen and positioned her dripping wet cunt almost totally against the lens.

He could see instantly how bruised and sore her pussy was. The cum dripping down the insides of both her legs did little to hide the stretched clitoris and seemingly tortured cunt.

As he watched, a petite finger came down between her legs and started to work it’s way inside her. The girl moaned, then started bucking against the camera, pretending to fuck it as she fucked herself.

Mr. Wilmott was on the verge of cumming himself, and forced him himself to stop wanking so that he could enjoy more of this girl’s naughty antics.

Suddenly the camera shook and was seemingly moved abruptly to a new location. He watched in anticipation, but he had never expected what he now saw before him.

As she fucked the camera lens up inside her, Mr. Wilmott could clearly make out the bruised walls of her vagina and even the bulge of the vibrator piercing her anus pressing against the vaginal walls from the outside. There was a stream of cum passing over the lens as she fucked herself and came, over and over again, her cries echoing outside her cunt as she orgasmed.

But the ripples inside her cunt excited him more than anything else. She was reaching orgasm, again and again, and each time, the whole sexual organ spasmed with her pleasures.

Just as he felt he couldn’t take any more, the picture stuttered, died, then reappeared.

Now the girl was stood in front of a mirror on the other side of the room, with the camera positioned so that while directly filming her rear, it caught her entire front in the reflection of the angled wall-length mirror. She was dressed in the sexiest school uniform Mr. Wilmott had ever seen. The short black pleated skirt looked incredible around her slim waist and her white blouse, seemingly far too small and tight for her—made her shapely breasts almost visible as the cotton clung to the curves and the two erect nipples; the front buttons struggling to remain fastened. Her white knee-high socks and heeled boots only added to her seductiveness, and he found himself finally releasing himself as she stood admiring her own reflection.

As the hot sticky stuff found it’s way onto his pyjamas, Mr. Wilmott had a sudden realisation that his older daughter had wore that very same uniform for the last few days, but somehow his mind told him to ignore all the signs. This was just a very naughty slut. The sort of girl who has sex with anyone. Yes he thought coldly, watching the slut on his screen start molesting her body through her uniform, this girl is a fucking whore.

Already erect again, he continued to wank slowly as he watched her fondle her clothed breasts and tease her private place seductively. After what seemed like hours, the picture vanished in a flicker and then flashed back.

The same girl was now sat on the edge of her bed, legs draped over the edge and still fully clothed in her tiny school uniform. Brushing a few strands of light blonde hair back behind her ear, she looked into the camera and spoke in an innocent and angelic voice. ‘I wish my daddy would come into my room and give me a good hard fuck.’ She smiled. ‘I know my daddy wants to fuck me. My daddy really wants to fuck me.’

Mr. Wilmott felt the incredible rush of pleasure as he came again, but didn’t stop masturbating. Her words seemed almost hypnotic, arousing and exciting. As much as she was to look at.

She opened her legs wide and her slit was fully exposed underneath the tiny skirt. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse, starting at the bottom and working up. ‘My daddy always masturbates in secret. He goes to the toilet and jerks himself off into a glass,’ She held up a small glass, half full of a white liquid, ‘and I know where he keeps it.’

The fact that he himself did just that didn’t even occur to Mr. Wilmott as he continued rapidly tugging his aging manhood as his eyes watched.

Her blouse falling open, the girl stuck a finger into the glass and pulled it away wet with the cum stored within. ‘I like to be a naughty girl.’ She grinned, before quickly moving the hand down and sticking the wet finger inside her cunt. Stirring it around for a while, she pulled it back out and licked her entire finger dry. ‘I’m so filthy.’ She continued, moving another dripping wet finger, covered with her daddy’s cum, into her pussy. ‘Such a bad girl.’ The hand moved back and forth between the glass and her throbbing cunt, each time shovelling the cum deep inside her, until half of the contents of the glass had been exhausted. ‘Please come and have your way with me, daddy.’ She tipped the rest of the cum into her open mouth and swallowed it all, licking around her lips to make sure that she hadn’t missed any. Then the screen went black.

Mr. Wilmott didn’t move from his chair for the next six hours. Rewinding and playing the tape over and over again, he masturbated so hard it was beginning to hurt. First the slut playing with herself on her bed, then in front of the mirror, and finally thrusting her daddy’s cum up her own cunt. Then it was all repeated. And again.

He lost count of how many times he had watched the whole videotape, and that didn’t matter. What mattered, was watching this teen entertain herself, and through that, him.

As it was, Mr. Wilmott unwittingly spent the whole morning and most of the afternoon masturbating over the girl. Over his slut. Over his oldest daughter. Over Lorna.

Walking home from school, Lorna left the last of her friends and thanked whatever God still cared about her that no-one had noticed the vibrator dug into her anus. It was still hard to ignore and she desperately needed the toilet, but for now, she was still certain that she didn’t want to go back to that house. To that torture. Reaching the steps leading up to her front door, she suddenly realised that she had no idea what she had done last night. She remembered that her parents had gone out somewhere, but the time seemed to have just slipped past. Perhaps she had fallen asleep. Who cares, she told herself, and strode up the steps.

He had just hidden the video away in a good hiding spot when he heard the front door slam shut. Moving back into the lounge, Mr. Wilmott sat and started to read the newspaper. Lorna walked in and sat across from him with a simple ‘hi dad’ and proceeded to watch the television.

Over the top of the newspaper, Mr. Wilmott couldn’t help but stare at Lorna’s bulging breasts. Feeling a sudden erectness down below, he struggled to take his eyes away from her legs and crotch area, only managing it when she got up and went upstairs to her room.

Mr. Wilmott felt the stickiness inside his trousers and shuffled uncomfortably.