The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hillbilly Dominatrix

MC FD FT MF FF DS RB HU

On a drive through the deep South, a man encounters Kink, served Southern Style.

I wanted to thank all the readers who have given me feedback and relayed concepts and ideas to me. Thank you for reading all these. Keep the cards and letters coming, and feel free to inspire more story lines that I’ll happily flesh out. My goal is interested readers. Twistedly yours: Nick Vegas

I had been transferred to a new office in my company. After years of fighting traffic, crowds and the hectic big city lifestyle, I was ready to slow down and take it easy in the deep South. I had ancestors from the area, so felt that dietary concerns aside, I’d fit in.

Read this while humming the music to hotel California by the eagles

On a dark lonely highway, warm wind in my hair, I could smell the magnolias, and manure in the air. Up ahead in through the branches, I saw an Eat at Joe’s light. My head grew foggy and my stomach growled, I had to stop for a bite.

Flo stood at the counter, Lip gloss gleamed in the light. And I was mumbling to myself, She’s what I need, to whet my appetite. Then she pulled out a notepad, as she scribbled away. She looked at me with hypnotic eyes, then I heard her say:

“Welcome to the Roadside Diner Honey , it’s a lovely place, you will love the taste. Plenty of food at the Roadside diner Honey, while we can’t serve beer, you will love it here.

The counter barstool, it twisted, the fork she gave me was bent. Flo got a pretty pretty voice, was heaven sent. So I read through the menu, paper was bent. Just where I ‘d Been heading, I began to forget. So I asked for the special, she said “that was fine” She said that she’d been working there, since nineteen eighty nine. My mind was and falling so far away. Flo’s eyes caught me and her gaze held me tight, And then I heard her say:

““Welcome to the Roadside Diner Honey , it’s a lovely place, yes you love my face. Plenty to do at the Roadside diner Honey, soon you will be mine, to the end of time.”

Got a funny feeling, I looked into her eyes, then she said “You will be my prisoner here, cause of this device. Mine are the master’s chambers, you’ll quiver at my feet. Serving me, dedicate your life, cause you just can’t resist me.”

The last thing I remember, as I glanced at the door, Flo spritzed me in the face with an atomizer, and I dropped to her floor. Relax, said the line cook, you’ll soon be programmed to please. I tried to stand up and run, and ended up on my knees.

I fell back into unconsciousness. The room went black. The next sound I heard was the hum of a large generator. Attempting to sit up I was thwarted by the straps that held me down. As my eyes focused I looked around the room. I must have been in the basement of the Diner. I looked like something out of the 1930’s. Perhaps it was a speak easy, The décor lended itself to art deco. Next to me was an IV drip, God knows what was going into my arm. There was a life size poster of FLO on the wall, and the words: OBEY ME were above it. I was positioned so that I could not escape the glare of her eyes From the poster.

There was no way of telling how much time had passed. I knew I had to piss like a race horse, and that at least the evening had come and gone. There were the sounds of footsteps approaching, and the door to the room slowly opened. It was FLO, in full dominatrix gear. She was stunning, from the leather boots to the vinyl pants up to her exposed nipples. I was aroused instantly.

“You’re awake sugar? I reckon you’ll be needing to piss before too long. Y’all sure got some fine equipment, if I may say so myself. I plan on using it to my pleasure.” She said. “That thar IV in your arm is part and parcel of the lil’ ole training I like to give my slave boys. It’s chock full of chemicals that’ll make you tickled pink to do my bidding. You reckon you’re ready to accept my domination and be my lil ole sex slave?” She drawled.

I was stunned. Turned on, yes, fully erect, no doubt. But stunned nonetheless. I was the prisoner of a hillbilly dominatrix. What kind of plans did she have to brain wash me? How was she going to make me submit to her will? What kind of twisted redneck backwoods hillbilly kinkiness did she have in mind?

I was about to find out. If you’ve ever been down South, you’ve noticed that the only thing on the shelves of the video stores there are Don Knotts movies, Porn, Deliverance and B grade gore/slasher films. After a lifetime of these genres for entertainment, Flo had some variant desires. I was about to live an adventure that made the Basement Scene in Pulp Fiction seem like Disney.

Flo called out to her helpers Rufus and Jed. They were misshapen albino dwarves, with Little afros. They sauntered toward me and laughed like hyena’s. “This the new one Mistress? He looks like a city slicker to me” said Rufus. “Ha, I reckon he’s from up North by them fancy clothes. Fancy clothes, I thought to myself. I was in a pair of Broken in Khakis and a button down shirt.

“Get the Gimpress, Bring her to me”, said Flo. Rufus and Jed looked at each other and their eyes widened. This was obviously going to be fun for them, I had no idea what to think. They returned with a large box on wheels. They strained as they rolled it into the room, and positioned it in front of me. I heard a soft moan come from inside the box.

They opened the series of hasps and slowly opened the tall box. It had to be six feet tall, And about two and a half feet wide. I could see a female figure in the box, enveloped in What looked like a gelatin. It started to jiggle as they reached in through the gelatinous Substance and reached behind her to remove her. She looked like she was in her late 20’s With jet black hair and pale white skin. Her pupils were like pinpoints as she opened Her eyes. I guess she didn’t see the light of day very often. They removed the breathing tube from her mouth and brushed some of the substance off her. Rufus licked his fingers.

“Mmmm, sweet as ever Mistress.” he snarled. The brunette looked catatonic. Who knew how long she’d spent in that box, upright, suspended in that, whatever the hell it was. Had she been in there most of her adult life? Was she from here, or had she stumbled upon this place and become a prisoner like I had? Flo spoke. “Y’all better help yourselves To dessert now or you ain’t gonna get none.” With that the brunette was leaned against the wall and the two dwarves began taking chunks of the gelatinous substance off her and devouring it. They slurped loudly and them looked at me with disdain.

“You can have this, newby, they laughed and reached deep under her armpit and removed a palm full of the stuff. They shoved it into my forced open mouth. It tasted of sugar, knox gelatin, and the young woman’s armpit. I gagged at first, but my stomach growled for more, having been starved the last how many hours. The girl said nothing. She was compliant as they grabbed one of her legs and raised it toward me. She was covered in the sweet confection and red polished toenails could be seen beneath the semi opaque gel. It covered her like honey would cover a spoon when dipped in it. They brought her foot to my face and shoved it toward my mouth. My airways were blocked, and I had no choice but to use my tongue to remove as much of the gel from around her foot as I could and swallow to make room to breathe. “Lick her foot clean! Bitch,” laughed Rufus. I hated that, it was so lower class and stupid for a guy to call another guy “bitch”, I thought.

Flo stood and watched. “He’s got a survival instinct don’t he? Hell-fire, I reckon after some training he’ll make me a right fine sex slave. I might ought not have to kill him. If’n he’ll do real good and eat his fill.

I fed off the body of the brunette until I couldn’t eat anymore. I felt high as a kite and Saw the brunette must have been either drugged or so damaged by now she was a vegetable. That’s when Jed explained what was going on. Apparently Flo took any woman she was jealous of and made her into one of these zombies using Oxycontin, Or commonly called “hillbilly heroin.” The Oxy was liquefied and mixed into a gelatin Substance that the woman was immersed in. The top of the box had a hole and she was Surround by the stuff as it absorbed it’s way into her body. Between the atrophy of the muscles, and no doubt the mind, the woman became a human lollipop. Alive, but so heavily drugged and deprived of any mental stimulation that she devolved into a zombie. She would just be laid or leaned where they wanted, and they’d then consume the drug laden gelatin, while was diluted after the brunette’s body absorbed the lion’s share of the drug.

I was just learning how many people were under Flo’s spell, forced into depravity, submission and perversion under the power of this Hillbilly Dominatrix. Already I had been drugged, forced to lick and ingest this gelatin substance from the young Brunette, and who knows what they did to me while I slept. As yet, I had not been Attacked from behind, so at least they were not going totally “DELIVERANCE” on me, But I had no idea what to expect. I had been dreaming about Flo, or at least I thought I Was unconscious.

In my dreams I would be untied and brought into another room. While others bound in chairs or in fluid filled containers with openings for them to see surrounded the four poster bed, covered in vinyl sheeting, I was tied to it. After being sponge bathed I was mounted by Flo, who rode me until I climaxed then gave me some kind of injection, which reactivated my erection and then she rode me again. All the while this loud Banjo music played and flow whispered suggestions in my ear. “Y’all belong to me now, Body and soul, I’m in charge of you from now on.” “You’re my obedient stud boy, and would do anything to please me.” “Only what Flo wants matters, you live to grovel before me.” “Do as you’re told and you don’t have to be ‘boxed’ like the rest of the gimps.”

Days turned into weeks I suppose, and time became meaningless. I assume they shaved and groomed me when I was out, even cut my hair. I could never tell the passage of time. That was part of it. No mirror to see myself, only able to see what she wanted me to see. I could feel myself succumbing. I was already fantasizing about the brunette, wanting to Have all the gelatin for myself, and seeing Flo’s face on her in my fantasies. I imagined Myself as a pump, wrapped around Flo’s foot, surrounding it, feeling her pushing at my insides. I imagined myself having a permanent erection, and Flo riding me, cumming and cumming, me helpless to stop her, not wanting to stop her. I was at the point where I needed to please her, I need to see her come to feel any sense of normalcy. I wanted to be At her disposal, forced into any situation that brought her pleasure. I tried to remember a time before Flo, but every woman I brought to mind had her face. I was becoming a toy, A plaything dedicated to the service of my Hillbilly dominatrix.