The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

His Living Doll

Chapter III.

THEN:

Rhoda Gleason tossed and turned amid the tangled sheets. She couldn’t sleep.

It had started yesterday. She’d suddenly found herself thinking of her secret fantasy of being a sexy robot. The images which had coursed through her mind had been shockingly vivid—all the more shockingly because in them, her “master” was Seth Dorfman.

She’d found herself toying with the idea of seducing Dorfman. She was pretty sure she could do it: the nerd had had the hots for her since college. And if he took the bait, she could get him to play in the flesh the role in which her mind insisted on casting him. Of course, he wouldn’t really be her “master”—she’d be in control, and any time she decided things weren’t going as she wanted, she could shoot him down, just as she always had in the old days.

Then, this morning before work, she had rummaged through her closet, looking for the novelty cosmetics she’d bought once to play out her “robot” game. She hadn’t found them. She had no idea what had happened to them—she didn’t remember throwing them out, but she’d never had the nerve to actually use them. The guys she dated tended to be too straight-arrow for such role-playing.

She moaned. The images were back. God help her, she needed to act out her fantasy! As the mental pictures flashed behind her closed eyelids, one hand stole up to cup and squeeze her breasts, while the other stole down to rub between her legs. Her breath came faster—faster!—and, without consciously meaning to do so, she began to chant: “I’m a sexy robot. I’m a sexy robot. I’m a sexy robot.”

All too soon she was writhing wildly and babbling. “Sexy robot! Sexy robot! Sexy robot sexy robot sexy robot sexy ro-ohhhhhbot!” burst from her lips as she finally climaxed.

Afterward, sated and drifting toward slumber, she promised herself she’d buy more of the metallic makeup. “Tomorrow,” she mumbled sleepily. As soon as that word was out of her mouth, sleep claimed her for its own.

The next day, just as she’d said she would, Rhoda went out shopping. A quick trip to the Exxstasy Shoppe, a fetish boutique on Third and Tenth, netted her a stock of the gleaming silver skin and hair pigments she wanted. She bought a tiny miniskirt and revealing blouse to go with it, and a pair of shoes with five-inch spike heels. The finishing touch was a belt inlaid with metallic threads whose intricate rectilinear pattern suggested electronic circuits to her eye.

As she drive back toward the office, she giggled. Dorfman was such a computer nerd, he’d probably cream himself if he saw her all decked out in the stuff she’d purchased. She found the idea of teasing him that way oddly arousing.

What’s happening to me, anyway? she asked herself. This is Seth Dorfman—Dorkman!—I’m fantasizing about!

But that was just it, she realized. This was a guy who’d chased her for years, back when they’d been in school together. She knew how much he’d wanted her, and she’d bet anything he still felt the same way. That gave her a lot of power over him, if she wanted to use it—and knowing she had that power turned her on. Why not use it? If she played him right, she could probably get him to do anything. And—she giggled again—she’d get to enjoy her own secret fantasy at the same time.

In due course, Friday afternoon arrived. Rhoda had felt oddly tense all day, as if she were waiting for something. It had been almost impossible to keep her mind on her work. Her in-basket bulged with unread memos and reports, the detritus not only of that day but of the several before. She’d always been proud of her efficiency, but lately she’d been more and more distracted. Now, every time she closed her eyes, more visions of herself as a gleaming automaton dancing naked or thrusting eagerly against her master—Dorkman, she had to remind herself sternly—blazed through her brain.

The telephone rang. Rhoda picked it up. “Rhoda Gleason, CyberGenics Corporation. Who’s calling, please?”

“It’s me, Rhoda,” a familiar voice responded. “I need you to come over again. The usual time, all right?”

“All right,” Rhoda heard herself say. The words seemed to escape from her without any thought on her part. “The usual time.” She hung up.

She shook her head. These after-hours meetings at Dorfman’s house were a mystery. They were supposed to be business-related, but for the life of her she couldn’t remember what they talked about. All she had were the weird, erotic dreams in which she was a sexy robot, just as in her imagination, and Seth Dorfman was the master whom she pleasured.

She knew she ought to be more upset about the dreams, about the whole situation. Somehow, though, she couldn’t. Dorfman didn’t ever really do anything she didn’t like, after all, and she knew she could handle him if he tried—and the dreams, dammit, were just dreams. How could they hurt her?

And besides . . . tonight would be different. Tonight, unlike in the dreams, she’d be the one in charge. Seth would be the one following orders, and she’d be the one being satisfied.

The lights were on inside Seth Dorfman’s house when Rhoda Gleason’s pulled into its driveway. The sun had not yet quite set, but the sky was darkening; wispy clouds reflected the red of the sunset.

Rhoda wasn’t sure what Seth wanted to see her for, but it didn’t matter. She had her own plans for their time together. Smiling, she parked, got out of the car and walked up to the front door, her heavily-laden handbag swinging from one hand. She pressed the doorbell.

Seth answered immediately. “Right on time, I see,” he said. “Come on in.” Rhoda obeyed, and Seth shut the door gently behind her. The lush honey-brunette felt a brief, instinctive flash of alarm, as though something frightening were about to happen. Scowling, she banished the sensation. She was perfectly safe.

“What did you want, anyway?” she asked. Fun and games could wait a little while. Dorfman must have had some legitimate reason to call her; a nerd like him wouldn’t have dared, otherwise.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Seth replied. “Didn’t I make that clear? I’ve been working on a new project, and wanted to show you the progress I’ve made so far.”

“What kind of project?” Despite herself, Rhoda was suddenly interested. Dorfman might be a social zero, but nobody took him lightly when it came to technical matters. If he’d come up with something new, it could be profitable.

“A robot,” Seth answered. His eyes glittered triumphantly as he spoke. “A sexy robot.”

“A . . . a . . . oooooh,” Rhoda gasped. As soon as Seth had spoken the word “robot,” her mind had been flooded with imagery and sensations from her dreams. The pictures, the feelings, crashed over her like a massive wave, washing away her composure and her plans. Stunned, slack-jawed, she dropped her bag. “Robot. S-s-sexy . . . robot. Oh, God. . . .”

“What’s the matter, Rhoda?” Seth asked innocently. “You seem . . . disturbed.”

“I-I want, I want to be . . . a sexy robot,” confessed the woman in front of him. “A sexy robot . . . with you as”—she groaned—“my master.

“Why, Rhoda,” teased Seth, “I didn’t know you cared.”

“I—nhhh—I don’t care,” moaned Rhoda. “About anything else. I don’t . . . care about . . . anything else!

Seth bent over and picked up Rhoda’s bag, which had fallen open when she’d dropped it. Her “robot” cosmetics were clearly visible inside, as was the tiny, shiny dress she’d brought along. He smiled. Rhoda hadn’t just obeyed his suggestions—she’d actually elaborated on them. He hadn’t told her to bring any special clothing.

That was a very good sign. Her mind was now working with his commands rather than against them.

Pretending surprise, Seth asked her about what he’d found. Her answer surprised him for real, as she confessed her scheme to act out her robot fantasy by seducing him.

“I was, oohh! going to get all costumed up and tease you out of your mind,” the shuddering Rhoda admitted. “And if we had sex, hhahhhh! I’d be the one in charge! I figured I could make you do . . . an-an-anythinnnghh!

“Bitch,” Seth muttered under his breath. I should have known. Getting her all hot and bothered with “dream” memories just inspired her to want to jerk me around. He let out an angry snort. Well, that’s not how it’s going to go, “robot Rhoda”!

Taking the trembling woman by the arm, Seth steered her from the living room to the bathroom. “Why don’t you put everything on, Rhoda? That’s what you want to do, isn’t it?”

“Oh! God! Yes! Please!” Rhoda Gleason jerked and twitched in Seth’s grasp as jolts of pleasure ripped through her at the thought of becoming her robot fantasy self.

“That’s just fine, robot Rhoda.” Seth grinned. His repetition of Rhoda’s trigger word would drive her even deeper into the fog. He felt himself grow hard as he gloated over what was happening. He let go of his hypnotized plaything and left the bathroom, pausing only to say over his shoulder, “When you’re all ready, come back into the living room, robot Rhoda, and let me have a look at you.”

“Yes, master,” Rhoda babbled. “Ohh, ghhnnhhh, yes, master!”

NOW:

Kevin Anders groaned. “Jeez, Seth! You’re making me crazy here! This is like something out of a porno mag, or maybe a video!”

Seth Dorfman laughed. “Yeah, it is, isn’t it? Everything we used to kid around about, fantasize about, back when Rhoda here”—he nodded to the stunning silvery siren standing silently near them—“and girls like her used to go out of their way to make us feel like shit.”

“I still find it hard to believe you could turn her so completely into”—Kevin nodded toward Rhoda as Seth had done—“this.”

“Well, it took time,” Seth admitted. “But each time she obeyed my suggestions, each time she plunged herself into the role, my hold on her strengthened further. The fact that she’d started doing things on her own to bolster the fantasy, like buying that dress, told me that the robot role was slowly beginning to take over her mind even when she wasn’t in trance. And of course, that was just what I wanted. . . .”

THEN:

Rhoda Gleason came into the living room, where Seth was seated on the couch. As she entered, he turned to look at her.

“How do I look, master?” Some part of Rhoda’s mind was still aware that she was playing a role. But as she posed before Seth, turning this way and that with her arms raised and her head tilted, that awareness receded into the background. She wanted desperately to play the sexy robot, to be a sexy robot. Nothing else mattered. Beautiful, spiraling colors in her mind told her to forget everything else, and she gladly obeyed. She was a sexy robot, and she must please her master.

Seth gulped. Rhoda looked fabulous! The little dress set off the gleaming colors of Rhoda’s dyed skin and hair perfectly, while concealing very little of her.

“Y-you . . . you look great,” he informed her. “But now I have a present for you, robot Rhoda.” Fighting the urge to hurry down to the bedroom with her immediately, he reached into a shirt pocket and brought out a small gift box. He opened it and showed its contents to her: two glistening contact lenses in a dark metallic gray. “Here, put these on.”

Rhoda did as she’d been told, and Seth commanded, “Come with me, Rhoda. Come look at how you look with the lenses on.” He led her into the bathroom and directed her attention to the mirror.

“Ohhhhh,” Rhoda sighed softly. “I look . . . just like a robot now.”

“Yes, you do, robot Rhoda.” Seth put an arm around her, and she snuggled against him. “Your deepest fantasy is real. You look just like a robot, because you really are a robot. Say it for me, Rhoda. Say it, and as you say it, make it real and unquestionable in your mind.”

“I . . . I really am a robot now.” Rhoda’s silver-tinted hands came up to her metallically-gleaming face. Under her fingers, the skin felt smooth, cool and artificial. The last remnants of awareness that she was really a human woman vanished, buried deep within her brain behind a wall of swirling colors.

“That’s right, robot Rhoda,” Seth said softly. “You really are a robot now. A sexy robot eager to please your master. And who is your master? Tell me who your master is, robot Rhoda.”

Yooou-ooooohhh,” the woman gasped happily. “You are my master.”

“Say it again,” the electronics expert commanded. “Say, ‘You are my master, Seth.’”

You are my master, Seth.” The words emerged in a tone combining arousal with that strange metallic buzz the hypnotized Rhoda somehow managed to put into her voice when immersed in her robot role. “You are my master, Seth.”

“Yes, I am.” Seth was triumphant. “And what do you do for your master, robot Rhoda?”

“An-annngh-anything,” his “robot” creation answered. She swayed over to Seth and pressed herself against him. Her lips brushed his ear as she whispered, “I will do anything to serve my master.

Seth couldn’t stand it any longer. With a helpless groan of lust, he seized Rhoda and pulled her tighter against him. Her tongue darted into his ear, and his mind went blank.

His next memory was of the two of them naked on the couch. Rhoda’s smoothly-muscled body moved against him as his own flesh responded by reflex. Rhoda was kissing him wildly and babbling, “Sexy robot, I’m a sexy robot, sexy robot sexy robot sexy robot—!”

The two of them climaxed together. Afterward, as they lay quietly on the couch, Seth thought drowsily that the time had come for the final step.

NOW:

“What final step?” asked Kevin.

“Isn’t it obvious?” answered his friend. “I’d created Rhoda’s robot personality and had some fun with it”—he smiled lewdly—“but she still had her own life, her human life. Most of the time, in fact, she lived that ordinary life.

That was the last step.” Something dark moved in Seth Dorfman’s eyes. “Removing her from her human life. She’d dreamed of being a robot? Okay, she’d be a robot—all the time, and forever! And she’d serve her ‘master’—that is, me—all the time, and forever.”

Kevin grinned. “And of course, the fact that having her like that fulfilled your personal erotic fantasies along with your revenge had nothing to do with it.”

Seth laughed. “Nothing whatsoever!” He placed a hand over his heart, cast his eyes upward and intoned, “I swear to God.”

Both men laughed at that.

“I knew I’d have to move carefully, of course,” Seth said, serious once more. “Everything had to seem perfectly natural to other people—and to Rhoda herself. As long as she retained any independent identity, every step she took toward becoming a full-time sexbot had to seem as if she were taking it of her own free will. . . .”

THEN:

Rhoda sat at her desk, trying to concentrate. It was a losing battle. Thoughts of work kept being crowded out by images of herself as a shiny-skinned robot, either dressed in a revealing outfit or naked and screwing her brains out with Seth Dorfman.

She had no idea how she’d gotten fixated on Seth. All she remembered was that the last time she’d gone over to his place, he’d said something about working on a project involving a robot, and suddenly all she’d cared about was acting out her fantasy about being a sexy robot. Somehow she’d ended up in silver robot makeup and a tiny shiny dress, and then having wild sex with him.

She shook her head. Her memories of that night didn’t seem to make sense. Had Seth really said he was working on a sexy robot? It was almost as if he knew about her fantasy somehow. But how could he have known? She certainly hadn’t told him!

And what had happened to her, anyway? She’d gone over to Seth’s determined to play out the fantasy, but with her in control—but somehow, she’d forgotten all about that. Instead of dominating Seth, she’d gotten totally lost in the role. Her last clear memory was of looking at her reflection in the big mirror in Seth’s bathroom after putting on those contact lenses Seth had given her to complete her costume. After that, she’d been robot Rhoda the sex-mad slut, without a thought in her head except to serve her master, until they’d fucked each other to exhaustion. Then Seth had gotten her dressed and sent her home, and she’d gone happily. She’d taken a shower to wash off the silvery pigments and gone straight to bed, as if nothing unusual had happened.

When she’d awakened the next morning, she’d remembered what had happened. It was as if one of the dreams she’d been having had come true. She could hardly believe it! But the makeup she’d bought for her planned seduction of Seth was missing, and the little skirt and top looked as if they had been worn. The crowning bit of evidence had shown up when she’d been putting up her hair: a tiny metallic smudge behind one ear. It had been real!

Rhoda found herself torn between fear and anticipation. On the one hand, she seemed to be losing touch with reality. Her day-to-day life seemed to be blurring into the world of the sexy private desires she’d kept hidden for so long. On the other hand, things she’d hardly dared admit even to herself that she wanted were happening to her. She knew that when Seth called again, as she was sure he would, she’d be helpless to say no to him.

Finally, with a supreme effort, she focused on the work in front of her. It was getting harder and harder to keep up, and she was making mistakes now that she never would have made before. Her supervisor had already asked her if anything was wrong. She’d said no, naturally. How could she tell him the truth?

NOW:

“I kept up the conditioning for three more months,” Seth interjected. “Once or twice each week, I’d call up Rhoda and have her come over to the house. Each time, I’d repeat the suggestions I’d given her before, and each time, I’d go a little further.

“After a while, my pretense that I was calling her over to talk business became a transparent fiction—although not so transparent that she realized she was the ‘robot’ I was working on—but that didn’t stop her from coming. In either sense of that word.” Seth grinned. “I had a lot of fun.

“Meanwhile, I kept an eye on her at work. Just as I’d planned, her performance steadily deteriorated. Under the influence of my programming, she was gradually forgetting her professional skills and finding it harder and harder to think about anything but becoming her robot self and having sex.

“I knew she was ripe when, just after she’d been called in for a ‘conference’ with her supervisor, she called me and asked if she could come over that evening. Naturally, I said yes. . . .”

THEN:

“I don’t understand what’s happening to me, Seth,” Rhoda Gleason complained. “My boss Mr. Chenoweth spent a whole hour raking me over the coals, and the hell of it was, he was right.” It seemed perfectly natural to her to talk about her troubles with Seth Dorfman. After all, she trusted him. He’d never do anything to hurt her. She just knew it. “I keep making mistakes, forgetting things. I’m distracted all the time. I keep thinking about—!” She stopped. A blush flowed up her neck and covered her pretty face.

Seth smiled. “Thinking about what, Rhoda? Come on, you can tell me.” She couldn’t not tell him, he knew. He had a pretty good idea what she was talking about anyway.

Rhoda’s blush deepened. “I keep thinking about being a robot, a sexy robot. About coming here, and putting on the makeup and the outfit, and—well, you know. Sometimes”—she hesitated—“sometimes, I almost forget I’m not being robot Rhoda.”

“What do you mean, exactly?” This was a very good sign.

The honey-haired woman drew a deep breath, a pleasant sight to the man seated facing her on the big living-room sofa. “When I’m here, I don’t know what comes over me, but I really get into it. I forget all about who and what I really am. In my own head, I really am a sexy robot!” Rhoda shivered. “I never imagined I could get so deep into the fantasy, or that it would feel so good! ” The final word emerged as a happy squeal.

“Yes?” prompted Seth. “Go on. What about at work?”

“Well,” and Rhoda’s face reddened even more, “lately, I’ve found myself slipping into the fantasy at the office. I sit there, perfectly still, smiling, waiting for my master to command me.” She inhaled deeply once more. “After a little while, I come back to reality.

“And it’s getting worse. The other day when one of those spells hit me, I could have sworn I saw my hands as silvery robot hands. Just for a few seconds, but . . . !”

Seth rubbed his chin with one hand. “Let me think,” he stalled. Inwardly, he was gloating. Rhoda was losing her grip on her human self, just as he wanted! His suggestions, and the repeated pairing of sexual ecstasy with being “robot Rhoda,” were training her mind to prefer her artificial identity—and, by the sound of things, even to begin adjusting her sense perceptions to make her see herself as the robot even when she wasn’t hypnotized.

He decided to take a chance. “Maybe we should cool it for a bit, see if that helps.”

No-o-o,” Rhoda moaned. “I don’t want that. Please, Seth.” Her breathing grew fast and shallow. “Please, I need this! God help me, I need it!”

Seth reached over and brushed Rhoda’s hair lightly. “All right,” he reassured her. “If you’d rather not lay off the game, we don’t have to.”

Rhoda slowly relaxed. At last she asked: “Can we play now?” She giggled vapidly, a sound she would never have made a few months earlier. “Please, Seth, I really do want to!”

“In a little while,” came the answer. “First, I want to show you something.” Seth got up and gestured for Rhoda to follow him. She did.

Seth stood behind the naked silver woman in the chair, his hands resting lightly on her shoulders. She didn’t really notice his touch, he knew. At the moment, she was staring raptly at the vortex of colors swirling in front of her. Her mouth hung slack, a small thread of saliva dangling from one corner. She was deep, deep in trance.

Her conditioning was coming along perfectly. He didn’t even have to use her “robot” verbal trigger anymore, although he kept it fresh just in case. She was hot for the “role” anyway—fever-hot for it, from what she’d told him this evening. And she’d started drifting into trance as soon as she sat down in front of the disk, before he’d even turned it on.

In a little while, they’d have sex. Seth could hardly wait. But first things first. Rhoda needed some further programming.

“You like being robot Rhoda, don’t you, Rhoda?” He had no doubt of the answer.

“Yes, master,” Rhoda sighed. Besides the colors whirling around and in, around and in, Seth’s voice was the only thing in her universe. Any question that voice asked, she would answer. Anything it told her was true. Any order it gave must be obeyed, and would be pleasurable to obey. “I like being robot Rhoda.”

“You’d like to be a robot all the time, wouldn’t you?” Seth’s voice was low and coaxing. “You’d like to forget you were ever human, and be a robot all the time.”

“Ohh, yes, master,” the hypnotized woman whispered. “A robot . . . all the time. Forget I was . . . ever human. Please. Please. . . .” Her tongue darted out, licking at her lips.

Seth Dorfman smiled in satisfaction. The months of hypnotic indoctrination to which he’d subjected Rhoda Gleason were coming to fruition. The flickering flame of her secret sexual imaginings had been fanned into a consuming blaze. Now he could use it to burn away the last of her resistance and remake her altogether.

“You know that you can be a robot here, with me,” Seth told his stupefied subject. “And only with me. While you are here with me, you are my sexy robot, just as you’ve always dreamed of being.” Well, she hadn’t always wanted to be his sexy robot, but that was just a detail. “Relax, robot Rhoda, and let me explain how you can be a sexy robot forever.”

“Sexy . . . robot . . . forevvverrrrr—!” It was a low moan. Rhoda writhed in her chair, lashed by pleasure. Her eyes, however, never left the rotating disk.

“You can’t be a sexy robot while you’re working at CyberGenics, Rhoda,” Seth told her. “You need to quit your job.”

“Quit . . . my job?” Rhoda blinked, and a small measure of expression returned to her face, as if she were beginning to awaken. After a few seconds, though, the whirling lights carried her down again, deep into trance.

“That’s right, robot Rhoda,” Seth continued once he was sure she was safely under. “You need to quit your job. You’ll tell everyone you’re quitting to pursue other opportunities, but you won’t tell anyone what those opportunities are, because they don’t need to know.”

Rhoda repeated Seth’s instructions in a sleepy mumble.

“And once you quit your job, you’ll move in with me,” instructed the high-tech hypnotist. “You’ll move in with me because you want to be a sexy robot all the time, and if you move in with me, I can help you to be a sexy robot all the time, just as I’ve been helping you become a sexy robot all along.” He paused, then drove the point home. “You need to move in with me, so that I can help you become a sexy robot all the time. You want that more than anything, don’t you, robot Rhoda? You’re helpless to resist the desire to become a sexy robot all the time, a sexy robot who will do anything for her master. You’re helpless to resist the desire, and you don’t want to. You can’t even think of resisting it, because thinking about becoming a sexy robot feels so good.”

“F-f-feels so goo-ooood,” Rhoda moaned. Her head rolled loosely on her neck, though her eyes never left the turning disk. Her hands came up to roam over her breasts. “Don’t want to . . . resist. Can’t even . . . think about it. Want . . . to be a sexy robot all the time. More than . . . than anythinnnngghhh!” She thrashed like a landed fish as pleasure roared through her body.

“That’s right,” agreed Seth. “And you can only be a sexy robot when you’re with me. I’m the only one who can help you become what you want to become more than anything. That’s why, once you quit your job, you’ll move in here with me—because only if you move in with me will you be able to become a sexy robot all the time, and you’ll do anything to be a sexy robot all the time.”

“Anything,” Rhoda sighed. “Master.”

Seth was jubilant. Rhoda had called him “master” without any prompting this time. Deep inside her mind, that was what he was now. At that thought, he felt his own arousal build.

Their lovemaking that night was wild. All Seth had to do to send Rhoda into a new frenzy was murmur some reminder that he was going to make her a sexy robot forever, and that he was the only one who could. The hypnotized beauty assaulted him with an almost inhuman strength, clamping her thighs around him and pulling him to her as if her muscles really were made of steel. Her kisses were desperate, and her hands roamed over both their bodies with frantic intensity. Behind her eyes, bright colors whirled, washing away all conscious awareness. She was no longer Rhoda Gleason; now she was only a machine of flesh, programmed to pleasure her master.

Seth fell asleep first. He woke up briefly a little while later to discover that Rhoda hadn’t even noticed; when his awareness returned, she was still bucking and babbling, her arms still slithering sinuously over his naked flesh. And his own body was still responding too, pumping by reflex almost as robotic as hers. A new orgasm dissolved his consciousness once more in a shower of sparks. . . .

NOW:

“Jesus,” Kevin Anders groaned. “Don’t stop now!” He was sweating and breathing hard.

Seth Dorfman grinned, enjoying his friend’s obvious sexual agitation. “There’s not really too much more to tell,” he said. “Rhoda went home as usual, remembering only that we’d had great sex and that she’d gotten deeper than ever into her robot persona.

“The next morning, she put in her papers. Just as I’d commanded, she told everyone that she was resigning to ‘pursue other opportunities,’ without saying what those were. My name, naturally, never came up.

“Her bosses were less upset than they might have been, thanks to the way my programming had degraded her job performance. She got a nice farewell lunch, and a decent severance package once her paperwork went through.”

Seth grinned. “We kept on, ah, meeting while the bureaucratic wheels ground, which took another couple of months. By then, it seemed perfectly natural to Rhoda that she should move in with me. After all, she remembered our, ahem, interactions now—except for my hypnotizing her, of course—and knew how turned on she got having hot robot sex with me. Why shouldn’t she move in, since it meant she could spend more time that way?” He barked a laugh. “She didn’t get any argument from me!”

He paused a moment, then continued: “Even before her last official day at work, she’d moved a lot of her stuff into my house. We’d also gone shopping together for more makeup, dresses and so on. Now that she knew we were, ahem, partners in fantasy, she didn’t mind my coming along with her on such trips and helping her pick things out.

“Finally she moved in for real.” Seth looked smug. “That gave me the chance to finish the job.” Gesturing at his silvery sex slave, who was still standing silently at attention, he finished, “You can see the results.”

Kevin smirked. “I sure can.”

“Would you like to try her out?” Seth’s tone was teasing. He knew how turned on Kevin had become as he’d listened to his friend’s story.

“Are you serious?” Kevin’s eyes widened.

“Sure,” replied Seth. “Why not? She used to screw with you just as much as with me. Why shouldn’t you get a chance to fuck her over too?” He turned to Rhoda.

“Robot Rhoda,” he intoned, “take my friend Kevin into the bedroom. You want to have sex with him, you need to fuck him, because it will please me. And you’ll do anything to please me, won’t you?”

“Yes, master,” Rhoda responded in that reverberating robot voice. “I will do . . . anything to please you.” Smiling at Seth’s visitor, she went on, “Come with me, Kevin. I want to have sex with you. I want to fuck you. It will please my master.”

Seth was amused to note that his friend’s trousers were now tented by a massive erection. Speechless with lust, Kevin stood up and permitted Rhoda to lead him away.

When the two were out of sight and the sound of their footsteps had faded to inaudibility, Seth allowed himself to bask in one more memory, of a scene he hadn’t chosen to share with his college chum. . . .

THEN:

Seth Dorfman snapped his fingers. “Awaken, Rhoda,” he commanded. “Awaken, and know the truth.”

Rhoda Gleason blinked. Then, as awareness crashed in on her, she stifled a scream. “Oh, my God!” she gasped. “Oh my God! What have you done to me? You sick bastard, Dorfman, what have you done to me?”

“Nothing you didn’t want,” the answer came. “That first time here at my place, you told me about your secret fantasy. I just . . . worked with it, that’s all.” Seth watched the nude robot-costumed babe carefully. He’d decided to take one last bit of revenge by letting Rhoda know the truth, if only for a little while—but there were risks: if the hypnotic precautions he’d installed didn’t work as he meant them to, he could be in trouble.

“And all this time, you’ve been . . . using me! And making me think I loved every second of it!” Rhoda’s face darkened as a blush spread beneath the metallic makeup she had on.

“But, Rhoda,” Seth answered, his tone scolding, “you did love it. You know you did.” He smiled widely and quoted Darth Vader, doing a passable imitation of the movie villain’s voice: “Search your feelings. You know this to be true.”

“I . . . I . . . !” Rhoda averted her eyes. “Damn you.” She had been standing in front of Seth’s living room couch, on which Dorfman was seated. “Damn you!” She turned and stumbled toward the front door, obviously meaning to escape.

“Ah-ah-ah,” Seth chided, wagging a finger. “I can’t let you do that, robot Rhoda.”

Rhoda’s hand had almost closed on the doorknob when she heard the fatal R-word. At the sound of it, she gasped and shuddered.

“N-no,” she wheezed. “Oh, God. No. I can’t—please—nnghhh!” Jerkily, like a puppet on strings, she turned back to face Seth. “God, no! I don’t want—but I c-c-can’t—!

“You can’t think about anything but being a sexy robot, can you, robot Rhoda?” Seth gloated. “Even knowing what I’ve allowed you to know, you can’t fight the compulsion, can you. It’s too deep-rooted, and it’s too well based on what you really want, isn’t it?”

“Oh, God, yes,” moaned Rhoda. She moved to stand before Seth, and heard her voice say, “Yes, master.” Images of herself as a sexy robot swirled through her mind, sweeping reasoned thought aside.

“Good girl, robot Rhoda,” Seth praised her. “Now come with me. We’ll put those nasty old memories back in hiding where they belong, and then we’ll go to bed. You want that, don’t you, robot Rhoda?”

“Yes, master.” Already the woman’s voice had that peculiar robotic undertone again. What remained of her awareness fought uselessly against the lust and the fantasy which were sweeping her away. “Oh, yes, master!”

Revenge is good, a satisfied Seth Dorfman thought much later as he drifted toward sleep amid his tangled bedclothes.

NOW:

“So how was she?” Seth asked as he and Kevin sat at the breakfast table. “As if I couldn’t guess.”

“God,” the other man sighed, “she was great! It was every fantasy we ever had, brought to life—and then some.”

The subject of their conversation said nothing. Dressed in one of her shiny outfits covered with a skimpy apron, she was occupied serving the two men breakfast. Their words didn’t register in her brain; they weren’t commands, after all, or anything she needed to hear in order to obey earlier commands, so they didn’t matter.

A few minutes later, around a mouthful of food, Kevin Anders sighed, “It’s too bad there’s only one of her.”

Seth grinned wickedly. “Want one of your own, Kev?” He leaned across the table conspiratorially. “That can be arranged, my friend. That can be arranged.

Kevin Anders’ eyes gleamed. “Tell me more,” he said.

END.