The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hitch-Hiker

by Pan

Prologue

One wish before, one wish after.

Those are my rules. They’re pretty simple. They’re entirely self-imposed boundaries; at first, I told myself it was because it was fair, but let’s be honest—there’s nothing fair about what I do. I can turn a nun into a whore, a whore into a nun. I could make Bill Gates give his fortune to charity (although he’s doing okay with that on his own) and I could make your straight husband sleep with your equally-straight pool-boy.

For a while, I told myself it was to give them a fighting chance, but that’s not quite it either. Maybe some day, someone will come up with a wish that makes a difference…but it hasn’t happened so far, and so I don’t think it’s likely to.

No…if I’m being honest with myself, which I do try to be…it’s because it makes it interesting.

Humans are amazing creatures. They’re creative, imaginative beings. And what they do with their one wish never fails to astound me.

Well, no, that’s not true—many of them cast the same uninteresting wishes, over and over again, as if their feeble attempts at finding a loophole is going to stop me.

But not the hitch-hiker.

No, hers was…an interesting one.

* * *

I didn’t have a destination in mind when I found her. I had a few…”victims” I suppose you’d call them…brewing, but it would be another week or two before they got truly interesting, and so I had time to kill.

She was standing by the side of the road, her thumb in the air. She wasn’t particularly attractive. I wouldn’t kick her out of bed, but frankly there’s very few people I’d kick out of bed. When you can access the deepest depths of someone’s darkness, their external appearance is suddenly not nearly as important.

I pulled to the side of the road, and I didn’t even have to tweak her—she jumped into my car straight away. She had dark hair and dark eyes—not just the eyes themselves, but everything surrounding them. It seemed my hitch-hiker didn’t get a lot of sleep.

She was conservatively dressed, I suppose. She was wearing a skirt, with thick black tights under them; heaven forbid she show off any skin.

The girl introduced herself as Nicki, and thanked me for stopping. No sooner did we take off than I reached over, touched her forehead, and began exploring her mind as she slumped back in her seat.

College girl…that made sense, considering where I’d picked her up from. She was on her way home. Single dad, mother was well out of the picture, no siblings. She had an old boss who could be fun, but I decided to go with the father—after all, she was heading home to spend time with him. I hardly wanted to split up a father and his daughter.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

Within a few seconds, I’d formulated a plan. By the time she left for college again (after all, I didn’t want to get in the way of her education) her father would have sampled all her holes…practically worn them out, even.

It was time for her wish, and this…this is where my young hitch-hiker surprised me.

“I don’t want him to enjoy it,” she said simply, and with that, the wish was wished.

* * *

Now, I’ve had some weird wishes before. People normally try to stop the future that I’ve shown them. So far no one’s come close—they’ve just made the path more interesting. But Nicki’s wish…Nicki’s wish was interesting.

She wasn’t trying to stop it. Or if she was, she was picking a roundabout way of doing it. So many people have gone down the path of “he can’t touch me” that I now know the location of almost every latex suit store in the country.

No, it seemed that there was something more…something I was missing. I could have dived into Nicki’s mind in an instant and learned exactly what it was, but…well, the wishes were there to make it interesting, and finding out immediately would defeat the point.

The rest of the trip was mostly silent. Nicki was busy processing the instructions I’d implanted, and I was pondering what purpose her wish could possibly have.

When we got to her house, she thanked me for the lift and walked inside. I parked my truck somewhere out of the way and followed her in, making sure that no one would notice me. I try not to alter my experiments (except to make sure they follow the rules) but with Nicki’s wish, I knew that her dad would need a bit of work.

It didn’t take me long to learn Mark’s situation. Long hours, no time to date, and not much interest in it after Nicki’s Mom left. He was really looking forward to reconnecting with his daughter, something which I was more than happy to facilitate.

There weren’t many changes needed to be made—first of all, I ensured that no matter what Nicki did, he would get absolutely no pleasure from it. That was the wish, and I always ensure the wish comes true.

He’d still partake, of course, but he wouldn’t enjoy a moment of it.

Secondly, I bumped up his libido. From the moment he hugged his daughter, Mark would be horny. Insatiably so. The slightest hint of flesh from anyone—blood relatives obviously not excluded—and he’d be hard, unable to get sex off his mind.

Lastly, work. He’d already taken a few days of vacation to get his daughter settled in, but it just took a tiny bit of fiddling to give Mark time off until his daughter left again. If he was at work, there was a chance—a slim one, but still a chance—of him meeting someone, and we couldn’t have that.

I wanted to ensure that Mark’s sexual desires were exclusively caused by—and met—by his daughter.

No matter how much he hated it.