The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HOLY SHIT!!”

Chapter 3

It’s been one week now and I have been fucking Samantha for that whole time. She was coming over every day and Tammy was spying on us as well. I had fucked Samantha silly and had Tammy blow me and tit fuck her. I was ready for more.

I told Samantha that she I was her boyfriend and she should bring me into her life. She introduced me to her other children. They were twins. Carl and Mandy. Carl was a typical teenager. He was tall and skinny and still looked uncomfortable in his body. Mandy was red head built like her sister. Her tits may have been a little smaller.

We were all sitting at dine. When we were done I stopped time.

“Samantha you will ask me to spend the night. Tammy you will spy on us from the door. You will wear a button down pajama top and no pants. You will not be able to cum until I say so. Mandy you will wake up and go into your brother’s room. Carl you will see her and figure that you are dreaming so decide to have fun with her. Mandy you will do anything he tells you to. Carl and Mandy you will both believe everything I say.” I started time again.

“Kids, would you be ok with Joel spending the night with me?”

“No mom” Tammy answered, she winked at me

“I don’t mind” Mandy said.

After watching some TV we all went to bed. I made sure the bedroom door stayed open a crack. Samantha put on a very conservative flannel nightgown. I guess she figured we were not going to have sex. I walked up to the bed.

“That’s not very sexy” I said

“We can’t have sex with my kids in the house.”

“What about this. I think you want to suck on it” I pulled out my cock and pointed at her face.

“Oh your horrible” she said as she took my cock in her mouth. While she was sucking me and took off that ridiculous flannel thing she was wearing. She sucked me for a long time and I noticed Tammy in the doorway. She was wearing a red silk pajama top. It was opened and I could see her lovely body under it. She was already masturbating.

I pulled my cock from her mother’s mouth and guided her on the bed in the doggy style position. I got behind her and started fucking her hard. Even though she was facing the door she still had not seen Tammy. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head.

“Looks like we have an audience.” She noticed Tammy now

“Oh my god. Tammy what are you doing” She dropped down and cock fell out of her. She sat up and covered herself with a pillow. I sat down and let my cock stay in plain sight.

“Sorry mom, I couldn’t help myself.”

“Go back to your room.”

“Wait. Tammy were you masturbating?”

“Yes”

“Samantha you know that it’s dangerous for her not to finish.”

“Your right, but I don’t think you should be looking at her.”

“Samantha, it’s ok I have to make sure it’s done right, I’m licensed. You’d feel more comfortable if I inspected”

“Really, I didn’t know that. In that case could you please make sure she does it right.”

“My pleasure.” I said with a smirk.

“Tammy finish up and then go.”

Tammy continued to please herself while we watched. “Tammy do you need to see us doing it to finish”

“Yes, it would help”

“Well Samantha a good mother would like to help.”

“Ok, for her I guess we have to.” I got back behind her and continued fucking her. Tammy was now intently watching me fuck her mother while she played with her pussy pinched her nipples. I was really slamming Samantha hard now.

“You know I think it would help if you used both hand Tammy, but it’s seems you need your breasts played with don’t you?”

“Yes I do” she said breathless

“Why don’t you come and sit on the bed. One of us will take care of your boobs.” She came over and sat on the bed.

“Samantha since I have to observe you should suck on her nipples and play with her tits.”

“If you think that would be best.”

“I do. Tammy lay down so your mother can suck on your tits.” She laid on the bed so that her tits were under her mother’s mouth. Samantha brought her head down and started sucking on her daughter big melons. Tammy was now bucking wildly on the bed.

“Tammy I think you can cum now.” And she did. It also prompted her mother to cum. I was reaching my blowing point so I pulled out and walked around and blasted my load all over Samantha’s face, making sure some of it dripped on Tammy’s boobs.

We all rested for a while. Tammy was just lying on the bed. She still had not cleaned the sperm off her tits. When she finally noticed it she lifted her tit to her mouth and lick it clean. This resulted in my getting hard again.

“Oh no Tammy look what you did, you gave me a hard on”

“Oh sorry Joel, I didn’t mean too.”

“Never the less you know what that means, you have to help me get ride of it.”

“She what?” Samantha said

“You know that’s the law. She caused me to get excited now she has to help me.”

“I never liked that law.” Samantha said

I laid on the bed on motioned for Tammy to get on. She climbed on and attempted to insert my cock in her pussy. Samantha got up to leave.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to give you some privacy”

“You can’t, she’s under 19 and I’m over 30. That means that the mother has to help the daughter get the man off. What’s the matter with you?”

“I can’t believe I was going to leave. Please don’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t” I could hardly contain my laughter.

She came back to the bed “Ok sweetie, he has a very big cock so you have to go slow. Take the cock and rub the head along your pussy lips like this” she grabbed my shaft and moved it back and forth along her daughter’s pussy. “Now you slowly lower yourself up and down going a little further every time.” With her mother’s help she soon had my cock all the was in. Samantha continued her tutoring.

“Tammy you have nice big boobs, use them. Men love to see a girl play with her boob, so massage them for him” Tammy did that.

“Also lift your nipple to your mouth and suck on it. It will drive him nuts and you will enjoy it too.”

I could hardly stand this anymore. I had to put a stop to it.

“Sorry ladies this is not working, I guess we have to move on to section 2 of the law. If the woman does not make the man climax she has to let him take her anally.”

“Oh god I can’t do that!” Tammy yelled

“Sorry Tammy it’s the law, now get on all fours”

“Wait Joel is there another way”

“There is an alternative”

“What’s that” Samantha asked

“The one where you take her place.”

“Please mommy, I don’t want to do that”

“Ok I’ll do it” she reluctantly got on the bed and I got behind her. I pushed my cock against her anus and it eventually relented. I slowly pushed further and further in. It was so gloriously tight. I was now pumping with a good pace when I looked at Tammy “Well Tammy sit in front of your mother for the next part’ I said to her

“What part is that?”

“Do I have to tell you everything? If you substitute the mother for the daughter the mother also has to eat out the daughter until she cums.”

“Sorry I forgot” she laid on the bed in front of her mother and moved her pussy in her mother’s face. Samantha was experiencing such an intense mix of pleasure and pain that she just started eating her daughter without question. This visual was so intense that I could only last a few minutes.

“You will both cum now harder then you ever have before” and they did. Both of them tensed up and closed their eyes. Tammy did not even see me pull out of her mom and approach her. She had her head back and her hands were pushing her mother’s face harder into her crotch. I pumped my cock towards her open mouth and let loose my biggest load ever. I covered her mouth, nose and cheeks. She used her hands to scoop the mess up and eat it.

I laid down and caught my breath. Samantha just kept her head on her daughter’s lap trying to catch her breath. About 10 minutes later I was the first to speak

“After all that I guess it would only be natural for Tammy to sleep her tonight”

“I guess so. Tammy would you like to sleep with us”

“I’m too tired to go to my room.” We laughed.

The women assumed a position on either side of me. Their heads on my chest. Having these two beautiful naked women at my side was the highlight of my sexual life so far.

That is when I remembered the twins. I froze time

I got up and went to Carl’s room. I found him lying on the bead with his naked red headed twin on top on him. She was grinding his cock. But what really surprised me was that she had one hand behind her and had two fingers in her heart shaped ass. She had a lovely young body. Her boobs were so firm and upright that I thought they were fake. I gave them a good squeeze and realized that they were real. She was almost as big as her sister. I felt I was getting a look at what Tammy looked like 2 years ago. This girl was going to be incredible when she got to be Tammy’s age. I wasn’t sure I was going to wait.

Since it was obvious that Carl was inexperienced I decided to give him a hand

“Carl, ask Mandy if you can fuck her in the ass.” She obviously wanted to.

I left, went back to bed and started time again. The women were asleep and I could just hear the twins going at it. This was going to be a fun family.

We woke up and I convinced the two women that we should continue our three way sexual arrangement every night. The both agreed.

“What about the twins, what do we tell them” Samantha asked

“Don’t worry, they’re kids, they will never know. Now let’s take a shower. First one to shave her pussy gets fucked.” The both ran to the bathroom. Oh yes this was going to be a lot of fun