The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HOLY SHIT!!”

Chapter 6

The girls went home. I called Samantha.

“Hi honey, what are you up to?” I asked

“Just getting to Amy’s, we’re just going to have some lunch.”

“Ok, talk to you later.”

I decided I wanted to see this Amy and maybe have some fun. I looked up her address and went to her house. I stopped time and went inside. Amy was a beautiful woman. She was tall, brunette. She was about 40. She had a beautiful Italian face, Olive skin, large firm breasts and a great hour glass figure. I was a little spent for my fun with the two girls, but I knew that I was going to add Amy to my entourage. I checked the rest of the house and found a young man in a bedroom. I looked to be about 17 and a little chubby. He was surfing porn on his computer. He was on some MILF Site. Right then I had a great idea. I gave them all the instruction that they could not see or hear me, but would do and believe everything I said. Then I started time again.

I walked downstairs and the ladies were talking about Amy’s son.

“Kevin is starting to worry me. He’s too much like his father. I’ve caught him looking at porn on his computer. The main reason I divorced his father was that he would never stop trying to do kinky things in bed.”

I could see Samantha was trying to look sympathetic even though just last night she got fucked in the ass while eating out her daughter. Amy seemed to be a prude to me. That would change.

“Oh Amy, he’s just a boy. They are all curious.”

“He’s a degenerate and I will not have that in my house.”

I went up to Kevin’s room. He was still surfing porn.

“Kevin you will think that you have stumble upon a How-to-Hypnotize a MILF site.” I said

“What’s this?” Kevin asked

“The site says that all you have to do is look a woman in the eyes and say “You will obey me” and she obey all your commands for one hour. You will want to test this. Samantha will walk by your room and you will try it on her. When you see it works live out whatever fantasy you want without regard for the consequences.” I was going to let him decide what to do after that.

I went back downstairs. If Kevin looks you in the eyes and says “You will obey me” you will do everything he says no matter what for one hour. I then told Samantha to go use the washroom. She got up and headed upstairs. Kevin saw her and stopped her.

“Hi Kevin how are you?” she asked

He looked her in the eyes and said “You will obey me”. Samantha stopped and looked at him.

“Come into my room.” He said to her. She followed him.

“Close the door.” She did

“Ok Kevin, what do you need?”

Kevin looked unsure, but he took the plunge.

“I was wondering if you would give me your underwear.”

Samantha looked shocked “Kevin I don’t know who you think you are, but you can’t talk to me like that. I’m going to tell your mother.” As she said this she hiked up her skirt and slipped off her underwear and handed it to him. Doing so gave Kevin a nice view of her bald pussy. Then she turned and left.

Kevin was so shocked that he just stood there with her underwear in his. It took him a good minute to realize that it had worked. He got up and followed her downstairs. She was talking to his mother.

“Kevin! What do you think your doing!” his mother yelled. “You can’t talk to women like that. I’m going to take away your computer, it’s corrupting you. Now apologize to Samantha right now.”

Kevin had a bit of a grin on his face. He looked at his mom and said “You will obey me”. His mom just blinked.

“I’m sorry Samantha, I shouldn’t have asked for your underwear… I should have asked you to take off all of your clothes. Take off all your clothes”

Samantha just stood there stunned at the nerve of this young man. But then she realized that she was removing her dress then her bra. She was standing naked in front of her friend and her son.

“Samantha what are you doing?” Amy asked.

“I don’t know. I can’t help myself.” She seemed a little panicked.

Kevin was staring at Samantha. Then his mother slapped his face. That broke him out of his trance.

“You little pervert. What did you do to her? Did you drug her?”

Kevin was rubbing his face. “You’re going to pay for that bitch. Now sit down and shut up.” His mother did as she was told. He turned his attention to Samantha.

“Now as for you. Come over here and take off my clothes. I’m going to lose my virginity to you and mom your going to watch.”

Samantha walked over to him and stripped his clothes off. When he was naked we all could see that he was hard. This kid was sporting a huge cock. How the hell was he still a virgin. It was at least 10 inches long and really thick. Samantha was looking at his cock intently.

“Do you like it?” he asked unsure of himself

“Well it is very big, but please, stop this now” she answered honestly.

“Hell no. I want you to fuck me like I was your boyfriend.” She took his hand and led him to the couch and sat him down. Then she got down on her knees and took him into her mouth. She was sucking his cock for all it was worth. Amy just sat quietly watching, but I could see the anger rising in her. Then he suddenly exploded in her mouth. She was caught off guard and pulled him out of her mouth. She never stopped pumping his cock and he unloaded all over her neck and boobs.

“Holy shit that was great.”

“Can I get dressed now?” she pleaded.

“No, I still want you to fuck me.” She stood up and started licking up his sperm

“I want you to get me hard again. If I was your boyfriend what would you do to get me hard right after I came?”

Samantha just stood there thinking for a bit. “Last night he got hard really quick when he saw me sucking on another woman’s breasts.” As she said it she wished she could take it back.

“You had a threesome, cool.” He then looked at his mother and got a nasty grin on his face.

“Take my moms clothes off. Fast.” Samantha walked to her friend and did as she was told. She tore off every piece of clothing. Amy was now naked and looked frightened. Kevin seemed very pleased with the sight of his mother naked and humiliated. She had large full breasts. They showed little sagging. It was obvious that she did not tan nude. She had very visible tan lines. Her nipples were small and dark. Her black pubic hair was a little unruly.

“Now suck on her tits.” Samantha bent at the waist and started mauling her friend’s tits. She stuck her ass out for Kevin to admire. She noticed that he was soon hard again. He got up and behind her. She stopped sucking on Amy’s tits and braced herself for his cock. He started pushing it towards her pussy, but was having trouble getting it in. I thought he would be embarrassed, but instead he looked at his mom and said.

“Mom, get up and help me shove my cock into your friend.”

With tears in her eyes she stood naked and approached her son. She took his manhood into her hand and guided it to her friends waiting pussy. She soon found the right spot and her son had lost his virginity with her help. She then backed away.

“Mom I want you to masturbate while I fuck her.”

Her right hand slipped between her thighs and she started fingering her pussy. She found herself getting closer to orgasm. Her left hand started massaging her breasts. Kevin was fucking Samantha and watching his mom. He looked at her and said “Tell me what you’re thinking about right now.”

She looked stunned and lowered her head and said “I was wishing that it was me you were fucking.” She looked mortified to admit it. Kevin got a huge grin on his face.

“Come her and kneel in front of me.” She did as he told her. He pulled out of Samantha and stuck his cock in his mother’s face.

“If you want it then suck on it.” She look mortified. Not only was she about to suck on her own son’s cock, but it was still wet with her friends juices. She opened her mouth and took his manhood. Samantha remained in her position, but watched intently.

“Good job, now take her place.” He pushed Samantha her aside like she was nothing. Samantha fell on the floor. Amy stood and bent over and presented her ass to her son. He had no trouble getting it in this time. Samantha sat and watched her friends big tits swayed as her son fucked her. He was fucking her hard and despite her being repulsed by the idea of incest she was loving it. He soon pulled out and spun his mom around. She looked at him as he pumped out his load all over her face. She fell to the floor and was next to her friend. The two looked scared as to what would happen next.

“I guess now you two are going to call the police and have me charged.”

“Dam right” his mom said.

“I guess I’ll have to do something about that.” He left and came back with a video camera. His mom was just finishing cleaning his sperm off her face with a napkin.

“Now I want you to kiss each other and then go down on each other until you both cum.” The women proceeded to perform for the young pervert while he recorded the whole thing. The women licked each other to an orgasm. He then pushed his hard cock into his mother’s face and made her suck it. Then he gave Samantha the camera and told her to record him fucking his mother. He had her on her back with her legs over his shoulder while he pounded her for all he was worth. Her big tits were swaying wildly. When he was about to cum he pulled out of her and put his dick between her tits.

“Push them together.” He ordered

He pumped her tits for a couple of minutes then let loose a huge load on her tits and neck.

“Samantha give me back the camera.” She did. “I want the two of you to lick those tits clean.” Samantha got on her knees and took Amy’s left tit into her hands and lick it clean. Amy did the same to the right one. Kevin recorded it all. The two naked women looked at him.

“One last thing” he said while still recording “Samantha you said you had a threesome last night. Who with?”

“My boyfriend Joel and Tammy” she said with her head hung low.

“Your daughter?”

“Yes”

“Perfect. Now I’m going upstairs for a few minutes. Why don’t the two of you go take a shower together then come into my room. Samantha do something about mom’s pubs, it’s kind of a turn off.” The naked women got up and went to the shower.

I spoke to Kevin. “What are you planning to do?”

“I’m going to upload it to a site and release it if they call the police.”

“No you won’t. You can tell them that, they will believe you, but you can only keep it for your own viewing pleasure. You will also not use the hypnosis trick on anyone else unless I tell you to.”

He then sat and waited for the women to come in. About 10 minutes later they came in dressed.

“Ok here is what is going to happen. I uploaded the video to a web site. If I don’t put in a command every day it will be released and everyone we know will get an email with the link. You will both be humiliated. Mom there is video of you with another woman and fucking your son and Samantha I have you getting fucked by me and admitting to a threesome with your daughter. So from now on I am in charge. Samantha you will come here at least once a week and be my sex slave. Neither of you will wear underwear when you are with me.”

“Ok whatever you say. Just don’t show anyone that video.” Samantha.

“Mom you will be my sex slave from now on. You will meet my every need.”

She hung her head and said “Yes Kevin”

“Good. Now I want you both to tell the truth about what you think of this arrangement. Samantha, you first.”

“Well I have a new boyfriend and he has introduced me to some kinkier things.”

“Like a threesome with your daughter?” he added

“Yes. Even though I think what your doing is wrong I do like the idea of getting to have your huge cock inside me and I like the idea of fucking your mother.”

“Thanks. Mom what about you?”

“I think this is sick. If it wasn’t for your blackmail I would have you thrown in jail. But since you’re forcing me I have to admit that I did enjoy your penis very much.”

“What about eating pussy?”

“I hated it.”

“What about having Samantha eat your pussy?”

“That wasn’t so bad.”

“That’s a little selfish.” He said. “It’s been over an hour, so you are now in control of your bodies. But remember our deal. To seal the deal Samantha you will call home and tell them that you are spending the night. The two of you are going to fuck me all night long. I want to learn all the positions that you know.”

“Yes Kevin.”

“Mom go make us some diner.” She turned to leave. “Oh wait. Let’s see your pussy.” She lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was now neatly trimmed. “Much better. When I come down I want to see you in nothing but an apron and high heels. While she does that I want you to teach me how to eat out a women.” He said to Samantha.

I left to go home. It felt good doing this kid a favor. I was trying to figure out how I would most enjoy fucking Amy. I would have to give it some thought. But for now I had Tammy and Mandy to myself for the night. I passed Amy in the kitchen on my way out. She was just tying her apron on. She was naked as requested. She was crying while she made diner. I’m sure that she would eventually adjust.

As I walked past her I admired her shapely ass and knew that I would have to fuck it