The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“View of the Rain”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2005 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1996 Sony International Records and © 1993 Arista Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

“Pero olvidaste una final instrucción
porque aun no sé cómo vivir sin tu amor...”
- Shakira, “Antología”
“I don’t smile anymore, too many smiling faces lie
I don’t pray anymore ‘cause too many of God’s children die
And I don’t love anymore, you said you knew where love is,
I never knew where you was coming from,
But I don’t mind anymore ‘cause now my mind is wasted on a dream...”
- Urge Overkill, “Take a Walk”

Danny woke up suddenly. He was next to Melissa, who was sleeping peacefully.

Emotions without names stirred in his heart. He still had the vague feeling that he didn’t belong here, in this place of absolute happiness. He watched Melissa’s body, breathing in and out with a faint smile on her face, and wondered how long she’d been alive. He wondered if she ever caught a cold, broke a bone, or got in an accident before. Her body looked flawless... but did she know what it meant to hurt?

‘Danny... Danny...’

A voice that was not Danny’s echoed in his head. He was shocked. Was it Melissa? No, she was sleeping. Where was the voice coming from?

‘I’m not there with you, Danny... I’m in another room. If you’ll trust me now, I’ll take you to where I am.’

Danny got up slowly, and took one glance at Melissa, and then he let his body go limp. When he did that, his body began to move, on its own. Was it another sister who could communicate telepathically?

He took the time to analyze his surroundings as he walked. He left the giant bedroom, and walked down a hall, the same hall where he had stared out the window earlier. He didn’t see any of his sisters.

He went out into the courtyard, and saw the rest of his sisters, asleep. All the beds were filled except for two. One was Melissa’s, obviously, but where was the other?

‘Yes, it’s me... I’m upstairs. I’ll introduce myself there.’

Danny wasn’t sure if he should attempt to communicate back. He wanted to wait until he saw her. Walking up the stairs without a will of his own, he turned back once to watch his sisters sleep, and then entered his Mommy’s bedroom.

A grey-haired girl was on the bed. Her figure was lithe and appeared healthy, but her face showed signs of illness... bags under the eyes and a rash over her cheeks. She was wearing a pink translucent nightgown and fluffy pink socks.

She was asleep.

‘Lay next to me, Danny, and I’ll tell you who I am.’

Danny obeye d, and as he slipped next to her, he pondered if he should try to hold her. She looked exhausted and ill, like she needed help...

‘Don’t touch me just yet... my name is Glynis. I’m your sister, Danny. You can talk to me with your mind... I’ll hear you that way, since I’m asleep right now.’

Danny felt his eyes become misty as his heart was filled with a sense of impotence.

‘Are you sick, Glynis?’

‘When Mommy found me, I was almost dead,’ the voice in his head echoed. Danny now noticed that it had an ephemereal quality, like a ghost, but it also sounded soothing. ‘Ruby wasn’t able to completely heal my body, but it does function and I got immortality.’

‘Do you hurt, Glynis? Can I help you?’

‘No... I don’t hurt at all, really. My disease stole my energy, and even now I have very low energy, so I sleep most of the time. My sisters wake me up to eat and sometimes play, but it’s always very easy play.’

‘So... you can’t enjoy sex?’

‘It’s too much for my body to take. If I had an orgasm... I would probably die. The energy that it took from me would be too much. Ruby told me that.’

Danny began to weep. A life where you couldn’t enjoy lovemaking? It sounded... terribly lonely. Just like...

‘Don’t be sad for me, Danny. I have my own way of lovemaking. I can show it to you.’

‘You... can?’

‘Yes. There’s only one thing you have to do.’

‘What’s that?’

‘Don’t be scared.’

Danny gasped and his nerves went on alert. Why should he be scared?

Glynis’ eyes slowly opened. Her eyes were a deep grey color, and they looked like a cloudy sky. But there was something in them... Danny looked closer, as they seemed to twinkle with a powerful light. He felt like he was falling inside them... falling away from himself even... it almost felt like she was...

...stealing his soul...

Danny blinked. He wasn’t in his Mommy’s bedroom anymore. He was outside, in a rich valley. The sun was shining brightly. There was one tal l tree that offered shade, and a river flowing from a nearby hill that sparkled with sunlight.

Glynis was under the tree, in the same nightgown and socks, but her face was bright and healthy to match the rest of her. Her hair had become a rich blonde color, almost like Julie’s but not quite. She looked like a maiden.

She patted a place beside her, and Danny sat beside her. She drew his head to her shoulder, and he rested, watching the river flow.

“Where are we?” Danny said after some time of watching the beauty.

“This is my world,” Glynis said. “This is where I like to be. Anyone can come here just by looking right in my eyes. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“It looks so natural and beautiful,” Danny replied. “Places like this don’t exist anymore...”

“It’s my quiet place,” Glynis said. “I made it to get away from all the procedures and the operations that I had to go through before I met Mommy. But it was Mommy that showed me that I could share this place wit h others.”

“Mommy’s special,” Danny said.

“Most people wouldn’t consider someone like me worth loving, but Mommy did,” Glynis said and stroked Danny’s hair. “Even when Ruby couldn’t heal me, Mommy still loved me. I think that is the most important thing of all...”

“This place is so wonderful, though... why would you ever wake up?”

Glynis giggled. “It’s true that I could sleep forever and be here. But, something in me likes to do the ordinary things with my sisters. I do like to eat, and sometimes playing in the Chateau is fun...”

She then began to run her soft foot over Danny’s leg.

Danny moaned involuntarily and his face warmed up.

Glynis pulled Danny close and kissed him softly.

“But here it’s so much better,” she whispered.

She began to kiss Danny softly and tenderly, and soon Danny was responding in kind. He felt like he was in a romantic tale. He felt his arousal began to grow as his mouth explored Glynis’, hands running down each other’s bodies ...

Wait... arousal?

“Souls have bodies too, Danny,” Glynis said with a smile. “And souls can feel and need pleasure, too... I’ll show you.”

Their bodies... spirits?... intertwined and before long Danny was forgetting who he was. He became lost in the feeling as Glynis’ skilled hands, mouth, legs and feet brought new elations and emotions out of him. He at first glanced at the natural beauty around him, but as their kissing continued, his eyes rested comfortably on her face. She was really beautiful.

Then Glynis rose off of Danny, and pulled her nightgown off. She then took her socks off, and was completely naked in front of him.

Their eyes met.

“I am now going to teach you what it means to make love,” Glynis whispered.

“Make love...” Danny whispered mindlessly, unable to think as his eyes were locked on hers.

“Do you have a nightmare, Danny, that keeps coming to you, that makes you afraid to sleep?” Glynis said, her face somewhat stern.

“I dream of be ing back in high school,” Danny replied. “I dream of being stuck in the hospital forever. I dream of the day my parents moved away and I lost Sandy forever...” Tears began to spill from his eyes.

“Nightmares are the memories we hate that make us who we are,” Glynis said. “Our strength is determined by our dreams, and we are in fact living dreams. Every creature is a living dream... some are good dreams, but some are nightmares.”

Danny was in awe. From the beginning of his life, he felt that way, but to hear someone else say it... it made him afraid...

“The only way to escape a nightmare is to wake up to reality, Danny,” Glynis said, moving closer. “Everyone in this world is born alone and dies alone. The only way to ensure your existence as a part of the human race...”

She was now next to Danny, and she leaned in to whisper in his ear.

“...is to have sex...”

Danny then moaned as an exquisite feeling filled his body. They were together. He realized the t ruth of her words. No one chooses to be born, and in essence, people are victims of the act of bodies coming together. That was why he was afraid of sex, and of girls being attracted to him... he knew that there was a risk of sex, of creating a new life, born into this world, all alone like him, being cared for by two humans who could make mistakes...

Danny began to weep and he was held close by Glynis... she was reacting to his needs intuitively. The passion between their legs was in time with the passion between their hearts. They flowed like the river next to them, and they were as hot as the sun that shone down on them. Two people living in one heartbeat...

A memory came to Danny of his old life, when his parents passed away... around the same time, of natural causes. Everyone extolled their virtues, but to him it always felt like they left him alone to fend for himself. They never understood his pain and just went to heaven leaving him behind... he held Glyni s closer and wondered if she felt the same...

An explosion from within him that felt like an orgasm... Danny felt as if his questions were flowing into Glynis. Was this... communication? He felt a wet tightness on his body, that felt like a warm hug between two people who had gone swimming, and another explosion, smaller than the last, occured. It felt so good to let go.

Danny’s mind was empty, the sadness he had recalled earlier seeming to be expelled from it forever. Glynis slipped off of him and laid beside him. She was sweaty, just like a human body would be after making love. He felt sweaty himself. And the smell of coconut was in the air.

He was still crying, though.

“What’s the matter, Danny?” Glynis asked, stroking his hair. “Didn’t that feel good?”

“It was wonderful,” Danny replied. “I understand so much now... but... when I wake up from this dream, I’m going to see you looking ill again and... and...”

“You’re a compassionate boy,” Glynis said a nd smiled. “It’s right that you feel that way.”

“But I can’t help you... I want to but I can’t...”

“You have,” Glynis said. “Don’t you see? I’ve never had sex with a boy before. It was my wish, when I was sick, that I would know what it was like to have sex with a boy... and that wish came true, thanks to you.”

“Thanks to Mommy,” Danny corrected her.

“No,” Glynis said. “It’s true that Mommy found you here, but it wasn’t destiny or rebirth or anything like that. You’ve suffered a lot in your life and you survived, and your sweet heart has grown stronger and stronger. Mommy saw in you what She saw in the first Boy she loved.”

Danny felt a twinge of fright go through him. “What... what are you saying? Who... who is Mommy?”

“I told you not to be scared, Danny,” Glynis said, her face becoming a bit stern again. “You will understand why She needs you so much... why we all need you.”

“But how can I help just by making love?”

Glynis smiled.

“The answer’s in the river, baby brother,” she said. “Why don’t you close your eyes for awhile, and listen to it with me?”

Danny nodded, and closed his eyes, and felt Glynis’ arms around him. He heard her breathing, her heartbeat, and heard the river flowing, gurgling in a stream. It was then that he realized... those sounds were one and the same.

Danny opened his eyes and was back in his Mommy’s bed, holding Glynis, who was once again asleep. Her face, as he expected, had returned to its tired state, but now Danny could not help but smile as he watched her sleep, knowing of the great beauty that lay within that worn face.

He never expected that he could feel that happy to see such a sad face...

Danny was overwhelmed by the desire to touch her, even though she said not to. Helplessly, his hand caressed her face and shoulder. They felt soft and silky, as if they had always been that way. Glynis’ legs shifted, and her feet caressed together. She smiled.

‘That feels so goo d, Danny.’

Danny’s arousal surged, but he knew he couldn’t follow through with that feeling on Glynis. He felt at peace with that, too. He could enter Glynis’ dream world anytime he wished, just by finding her and speaking with her in that wonderful silent method.

‘Julie’s looking for you, Danny... go find her.’

Danny nodded, and kissed Glynis on the cheek, and scurried off to find his best friend.

Glynis stretched her body in her sleep and found that she couldn’t stop smiling...

Dreams of sadness and loss, of heartache and pain... a nightmare...

Julie shook and fought.

But then she was awakened by a familiar touch on her cheek. The sadness and pain left immediately as she felt that warm hand move over her face. She opened her eyes.

Danny!

“I heard you might need me,” Danny whispered, and smiled.

A tear slipped down Julie’s eye. “Danny...” she whispered in turn.

Warm, loving arms wrapped around her and hard, needy heat slipped inside her... heat that she could soothe...

“I love you so much, Julie,” she heard Danny say.

“Danny...” Julie whispered. “I love you, too.”

She gripped him tightly, and felt his cock twitch inside of her. He had sadness inside of him... she needed to relieve him...

Moving up and down, she felt him out, and wrapped her arms around him to feel every nuance and twitch of his body that indicated something she did that made him feel extra good. Before long, he was moaning uncontrollably, just like when they were together in the shower...

He kissed her, so gently, and Julie was amazed at how soft and sweet he could be even when he was obviously feeling so passionate. She strove to return that gentleness to him as she cradled his back with one arm and his head with the other. Their hips were moving automatically now, unstoppably. It was like breathing.

“Julie!” Danny cried out, and she felt his body convulse. He’d orgasmed! Julie delighted in the feel of his semen sliding i nside her pussy, deep into her womb. She’d keep his secrets safe there.

His cock remained hard, though, and he kept moving, striving to make her orgasm as well. Julie gazed into the face of the boy she loved, and saw tears in his eyes. She touched his face.

“Danny, stop,” she whispered. “It’s okay... just feeling you come inside me is all the pleasure I need.”

“Wha...what?” Danny said, obviously confused. “Really?”

Julie giggled. “Of course, silly,” she said. What a wonderful boy her brother was. “Now come on, let’s snuggle.”

Danny smiled brightly, and Julie felt a little bit of her melt. Their arms entwined, and he felt so warm, but so light... almost like snuggling a cloud...

She caressed her foot over his leg, and he shuddered. But his eyes had become heavy. As Julie watched his eyes, she realized inside him, his desire to rest was fighting with his desire to please his sister.

‘Look forward to it... because it will be the last time...’

“Are you okay, Danny?” Julie asked.

“Yes... just tired...” Danny said, looking down all of a sudden, as if he was ashamed of being tired.

“I’m such a tease, Danny,” Julie whispered, fighting back tears. “I’m sorry. I just... I just love for you to touch me, and I love to make you excited. It’s so sexy how you get turned on by such warm and cuddly things... I’ve never met a man like you. I want to make you happy, all the time, forever... but I need you so much... I’m sorry...”

Danny was sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Julie held him close to her heart. ‘I’ll keep you safe just like Mommy,’ she whispered to herself. ‘I promise.’

She felt her energy slip away from her, and felt a beautiful dream begin to call her name. She closed her eyes and rested, feeling fully aware of the beauty of her love for Danny.

And Julie’s steadying heartbeat brought Danny to a peaceful dream himself, of a world without nightmares...