The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Heaven Queen”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2005 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 2002 Spinefarm Records, and © 1994 Nothing Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If You are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *
“And as he died, he will return
to die in me again
Weaving the cloth, giving birth
to Century Child...”
- Nightwish, “Dead To The World”

“Will you die for this?”

- nine inch nails, “heresy”

Danny rested peacefully next to Julie. Their two bodies almost felt like one to him. He remembered before he came here, sex with women was an uncomfortable thing, tangles of limbs and sweat and body heat. Now, it felt so natural.

He felt a hand touch his back, and caress it slowly, up and down. “Mmmm, Julie,” he whispered, and snuggled closer. But Julie’s arms were around Danny’s hip and neck, and hadn’t moved.

Another sister...?

Danny opened his eyes and looked up, and saw a very girlish-looking woman stroking his back. She was smiling fondly. As Danny looked in her eyes, he recognized her...

...the girl that was looking over Julie...

Danny felt a sense of fear mixed with recognition. Although he’d never seen this girl before Mommy took him, he felt like he had known her all his life. The fear came from wondering how that was possible.

“My name’s Maria,” the girl said. “I’m your sister. I’m here to tell you something.”

“Tell me... what?” Danny whispered.

“The truth,” Maria said simply. “Take my hand.”

Danny reached for his sister’s hand and grasped it. Suddenly everything looked a little brighter, and he felt a little lighter. He lost his fear. He was safe.

“Let’s take a walk,” Maria said and smiled gently.

Danny and Maria walked, hand in hand, throughout the Chateau. In a far-off part of his mind, Danny noted that he was beginning to grow quite aroused. He then turned to look at Maria and noticed for the first time that she was shorter than him. He felt strange about that.

She then took him to a room he’d never seen before. It looked a lot like Mommy’s bedroom, but there were things here and there that distinguished it from Hers. The most notable difference was the lighted candles of various forms that surrounded the room, in various candleabras. Danny recognized a menorah.

There was also a door leading to a shower.

“We need to shower... the two of us,” Maria said.

Danny nodded quietly.

* * *

The shower proceeded along. Maria cleaned herself first, then cleaned Danny. While Danny was aroused, he didn’t feel that Maria was aroused at all. She washed him thoroughly, but her touches didn’t inspire his passion. He realized that his mind was blocking the effects of her touches. He wondered how, and felt a twinge of fear again.

After the shower, Maria dried the two of them off, and then they walked back into the bedroom. He saw Maria, totally naked, and realized that she had been naked from the beginning, and so had he. She had not even worn socks...

“Look at my body, Danny,” Maria said with a gentle voice.

Danny blushed, but he did as his older sister told. Her face was girlish, her hair was short and black, her brown eyes seeming to twinkle with sunlight. Her body was lithe, her skin flawless and her breasts a nice, round shape. Her nipples were a little bigger than the other girls, and her hips were a little wider, but her shape was positively voluptuous.

“I think you’re handsome too, Danny,” Maria said.

“Wha...?”

Maria giggled. “Your hair is a perfect shade of dark brown and you have the same eyes as me,” she said. “And your skin looks so soft, but you also have scars. You’re very skinny but filling out nicely thanks to our love. I can see your body, and it looks comfortingly sad.”

Danny’s eyes fell. He saw Maria’s feet as he did so. Their perfection he couldn’t help but note, since most of the girls’ feet here were hidden by socks.

“You said you were going to tell me the truth...” Danny whispered. “The truth about what?”

“About who you are, and why Mommy wants you so much,” Maria said. “But you need to want to know, before I tell you.”

Danny felt the fear in his gut. Something inside him was telling him he didn’t want to know, he was better off not knowing. But he did want to know. Usually when people were nice to him, it meant they pitied him. He wondered if he was just that pitiful and that’s why everyone here loved him. Was there some flaw in him they thought they could help...?

‘You’re the immortal child of My love, Danny...’

The voice of his Mommy echoed in his head. She had shown Her true self to him. She must have been feeling the same emotion as he did if She had hid Her true self when they had met... how did She get over the fear?

“Yes,” Danny said. “I want to know.”

Butterflies fought a war for supremacy in his stomach.

Maria smiled. “You’re a brave boy,” she said, and stepped closer to him.

Instinctively, Danny drew back. But he forced his mind to calm down. ‘She’s a sister,’ he told himself. ‘She belongs to Mommy, too. She won’t hurt me.’

Maria was face to face with Danny now, and Danny was suddenly aware of his rock hard cock as he sensed her body heat. She smiled, and turned around. Her back was now to Danny.

Danny flushed as a memory floated to his awareness... of Julie behind him when she had showered him. It had turned him on so much, and now he was in a similar situation, except he was the one behind her...

Maria still hadn’t said anything, and was standing at a small distance from Danny. They both were silent for a long time.

Then Danny spoke. “Are you going to tell me?” he said quietly.

“I don’t have to tell you anything, brother,” Maria said. “I just have to help you remember.”

And then she stepped backwards against him. Suddenly, his cock was immersed in a warm, wet heat... but he wasn’t inside her. No... the lips of her sex had been wrapped around his cock... and the head was stuck outside it. Maria was wet, very wet... but why didn’t Danny feel her?

“Sssssh,” Maria whispered. “You’ll find the answer in the silence.”

And then she began to move her body, her lips caressing his cock as her hips undulated...

Danny gasped and gripped Maria’s body, but he swallowed his moans. ‘The answer is in the silence...’ He closed his eyes, and listened, but all he could hear was the sound of wet flesh moving. The pleasure was flooding his senses, numbing his mind...

He felt her fingertips caress the head of his cock...

...and a vision materialized in his mind...

* * *

“My Lord.”

“Yes?”

“He... He’s going to die. They’re going to kill Him.”

“This is the way it has to be. You know that.”

“But... He’s in so much pain already. I can’t just stand by and watch...”

“You need to be His guide. That is your purpose. Don’t forget that.”

“I... I... yes, my Lord...”

His thoughts turned to the Mortal on Earth below, His chosen mouthpiece... why... why did that have to be His fate in the Earthly Realm?

Why?...

* * *

Danny cried out as he was released from that vision. He struggled to understand. He seemed to be taking orders from a person... that voice was more than human. It sounded vaguely like Mommy’s voice, but carried none of that need or desperation he had heard in Hers...

“I know it’s difficult,” Maria said as she caressed his earlobe. “But you have to hold those moans in. It hurts... but you’ll find the answer.”

His cock, drenched now with her juices, twitched. The seed inside him had built to an incredible amount, and it throbbed painfully. He knew that to find release, he needed to find the answer. So... he closed his eyes...

...and searched his heart...

* * *

“It is done, my Lord.”

“Yes. I see. I shall take care of the rest.”

“But the others... what will become of them?”

“They were an aberration in My sight. They will be destroyed.”

“And... what about their souls, my Lord?”

“They gave up their souls long ago. You know that.”

“I... know, my Lord. I just... I find it hard to believe that someone would give up their soul.”

“You could never understand that, My servant. You know how precious that gift is. But I have given them a choice, and they chose to reject Me. Now they must face the consequences of that action, alone.”

“Yes... my Lord...”

But he thought of the idea of dying alone. Facing oblivion with only yourself to blame. Not everyone had chosen to give up their souls. Some were under the influence of the ungodly. Man had a great capacity for charisma. Why did the innocent have to be subjected to their rule?

Why?...

* * *

Tears flowed from Danny’s eyes, and he wailed. He expected Maria to be upset with him for being unable to be silent. He realized that even if she looked shorter and younger, she was so much stronger and wiser.

But Maria wasn’t upset. “You’re almost there, Danny,” she said, in a voice that betrayed none of the arousal that showed from the flow between her legs. “Just hold it in a little while more.”

‘Focus on the pain... the only thing that’s real.’ An old song from long ago... the lyric reverbated in Danny’s head. The ache of the seed deep inside him, the potential life he held... he closed his eyes tight and focused on that feeling... lingered in it until he became the pain...

* * *

“Humanity is lost, my Lord. Should we not just eliminate them, before they harm the Planet you have given to them any further?”

“I have promised not to repeat that action. I am a Man of my Word. It is time for humanity to understand the cyclical nature of Life, as I have ordained it to BE.”

“You mean... you are sending Her back to the Earth?”

“Yes. It is She that will become the savior of the human race. She will redeem the world.”

“But my Lord... they will kill Her as they killed Him.”

“They cannot kill Her... for I am sending Her as a Man.”

“A... Man?”

“It is not time yet for you to understand. You will continue to be the bridge. Remember your purpose.”

“Y...yes, my Lord...”

But in his heart, he was growing more and more insecure. What difference would it make if She was sent as a Man? They would kill Her anyway. He wouldn’t permit Her to feel those same feelings She felt... when He died in front of Her... not again...

But he could not go against his Lord...

Why did it have to be this way?

Why?...

* * *

“Aaaaah!”

Danny yelled in agonized pain. He was being tortured. His seed was threatening to make his testicles explode, it seemed like. Tears flowed from his eyes as Maria continued her gentle undulation.

He tried to get a grip. Those visions were just visions... weren’t they? Maria had said he’d find the answer in silence. Were those visions... his... his past life? Who was the Man he had been subservient to? And who was the Man he had watched die? Who was the Woman that returned as a Man?

His mind narrowed on these questions until it became a thin line, and he felt like his body was sliced in half. He gripped Maria harder, needily, his cock soaked in her juices, the ground beneath them damp with their combined fluids.

‘You bring me closer to God...’

* * *

“You have chosen to fall.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

“You realize the consequences of this action.”

“I know, my Lord. But I cannot fulfill my purpose anymore. My heart...”

“You will not have a heart, Gabriel, until you fall.”

“But then why do I feel this way, my Lord? Where are these feelings coming from?”

“I knew that someday you would do this. I do not hold a grudge against you for it. But you are still defying My purpose.”

“I am sorry, my Lord. I have tried to change my feelings. I have tried to distance myself from Your glorious creation... but there are so many of them now that defy You, even hate You. You will not repeat the action You took so long ago... so they are even now attempting to destroy You.”

“They can never destroy Me, only deny Me. They will realize the truth when their lives are spent.”

“But my Lord... the influence of man today is as strong as it ever was. And the denial of Your Name runs rampant.”

“You have lost faith. I understand why. The perspective I have given you keeps you within space and time. So you cannot understand. I just want you to realize that once you fall, you will be a mortal. And once you die, you can never return here.”

“Yes, my Lord. I understand that.”

“...Do you love My creation that much?”

“No, my Lord. I love You above all there is. That is why I must fall.”

“Then fall... and search the world for my Grace. You shall surely find it, if you believe.”

“Yes, my Lord. Farewell...”

* * *

A sensation of falling back into his body tore Danny out of his vision.

“Gabriel...” he whispered.

Maria’s undulation stopped. She turned towards him, and looked up at him. A very serious expression was on her face. “That is who you are,” she said.

“How... how do you know?” Danny said.

“Because I am that Woman,” Maria said.

Danny gasped, and his eyes widened in shock. He looked at her again, more closely. “Y...you...”

“I am Mary,” she whispered. “I fell too. I fell... for you.”

Suddenly everything snapped in place for Danny. He knew who he was, and what he had done. He had fallen from grace, but had spent his life searching for what he had lost, never finding it. And now he understood why he couldn’t find it... because he had been alone in his belief.

But he wasn’t alone anymore...

Danny had no more questions to ask, because he knew the truth. He wanted the pleasure of reunion. Maria leaned on her tiptoes and kissed Danny on the lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. He felt her foot graze along his leg... so soft...

...she was wearing socks! But how?...

Danny had no time for questions as Maria held Danny closer. They spun around in an embrace, kissing, and fell upon the bed. Danny felt indescribable joy, as he finally trusted his instincts, his mouth and hers merging, kissing without taking a breath.

When Maria broke the kiss, Danny was short of breath, his heart pumping wildly. His eyes glanced down Maria’s body, down her legs, to her socks... white ones with pink heels and toes, which curled and uncurled in sheer sexual pleasure.

Maria ran a hand over Danny’s body, which felt drained of energy as she did so. He wanted to touch her back, but she was obviously in command now. And her eyes, which still glinted with that sunlight, were also shimmering with ache. She needed him as much as he needed her.

He pressed his hips as deep inside her as they would go. She was open and receptive, and sighed delicately as she wrapped around him. Her face showed the briefest glimpse of a blissful smile before it melted into an expression of sexual pleasure.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned.

He watched every angle of her face as he moved inside of her. His mind remembered the time when he thought that sex was a violation, that it required a woman to surrender to a man. He didn’t want them to surrender, and knew that only pain would result. So, he was afraid to, and never let go.

This time...

He orgasmed deeply inside her. A fear floated in his head... what if he got her pregnant? He was filled with so much passion... perhaps it was possible...

Maria chuckled and caressed Danny as she came down. “Silly brother,” she whispered. “I’m far too old to get pregnant.”

Danny gasped. “How old are you?”

“What do you say we make a promise, right here, right now?” Maria said, holding Danny inside her. “Let’s never ask that question again.”

And then winked.

Danny blushed. “Right,” he said reflexively. He’d always believed age didn’t matter. He was glad to be with someone who agreed.

“Human bodies are meant to mature, Danny... not to age,” Maria said, and laid beside Danny for a moment.

Suddenly an image of Julie came into Danny’s mind... waking up, finding herself all alone. He needed to be there when she woke up!

Danny looked at Maria, and their eyes met. Maria’s eyes sparkled. “Yes,” she said. “You are ready.”

“Ready for what?” Danny asked Maria.

“Don’t worry about that right now,” Maria replied. “Let’s get you back to your favorite sister.”

“Fa...favorite?” Danny bit his lip.

“It’s okay, Danny. Everyone here understands,” Maria whispered. “She’s the one you came here with, so it’s natural that she’s your favorite. Just remember we all love you, and it will be okay.”

She then got up off the bed, and took Danny’s hand again... and everything turned nice and bright...

* * *

Danny and Maria were back in the courtyard, where the other sisters slept.

Julie was sleeping blissfully, unaware that Danny was gone.

“She’ll need you when she wakes up,” Maria said.

“Won’t you watch over her?” Danny asked.

“She has you now,” Maria said, and smiled brightly. “She doesn’t need me around all the time anymore.”

Danny smiled and nodded, understanding. He slipped into Julie’s bed and nuzzled her shoulder. Instinctively, Julie’s arms wrapped around her brother and held him close. She stayed asleep.

Danny purred and felt his energy being shared with her. He felt tired and so very sleepy, and was soon in a beautiful dream.

Maria watched them sleep for a moment, and walked away. She was satisfied in having done her duty. Now she had to call Mommy back, so that She could finish the process.

She felt a current of air wrap around her, and she hugged herself, smiling.

‘My Lord,’ she thought to herself. ‘Thank You for Your reassurance... You know how much i need it...’

* * *