The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Last Goodbyes”

(mc / MF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2005 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1998 Virgin Records, © 1992 Atlantic Records and © 1980 Mercury Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The final chapter of the second movement of Chateau Aensland. It began with “Voodoo Working”, and the main characters of Danny and Julie were introduced in Chateau Aensland. If you’re not familiar with the characters, go back there and read; otherwise, this story will lose a lot of its impact and meaning.

* * *
“Mother, I hope you know that I miss you so
Time has ravaged on my soul
to wipe a mother’s tears grown cold...”
- The Smashing Pumpkins, “Once Upon a Time”
“I tell you that I’ll always want you near
You say that things change, my dear...”
- Tori Amos, “Winter”

Vera Hayes was standing just under the balcony, to shield herself from the pouring rain. The wind was blowing harshly and the sky was a bleak shade of grey.

Maria was behind her, her own hair gently rustling in the breeze.

“You disobeyed Me, Maria,” Vera said with a heavy sigh.

“I know, Mommy,” Maria said, looking down. “But I had to.”

“He wasn’t supposed to know,” Vera said, biting her lip. “Not yet.”

“Mommy...” Maria sighed, holding back her sadness. “I needed to tell him.”

Vera finally turned towards Maria. Her eyes shimmered with emotional pain. She had obviously been crying, and her hands were clenched. “Why? Why did you need to?”

Maria looked at her Mother in the eyes. Her own began to fill with tears. “Because I love him.”

Vera’s hand relaxed, and she looked down, unable to meet Maria’s gaze.

“I know the pain of never being sure who you really are... never being sure why you were born into this world,” Maria said. “I know that You know that too, Mommy... but for him, it’s even worse because he believes he’s evil.”

“No... he’s not evil,” Vera said. “I’m the evil one...”

“Mommy, no,” Maria whispered, stepping closer. “That’s what everyone tells You. But You were born believing You were good. So was I. Not Danny... no matter what we do, no matter how much we love him... we can’t change his mind... the least I could do, was tell him.”

“Mary,” Vera sighed, holding her arms out. “I can’t lose Daniel. Not again.”

“I’m not talking about Daniel,” Maria said.

Vera gasped in shock. “So... he knows?”

Maria nodded. “He knows everything...”

Vera reached out and pulled Maria in close, holding her to Her heart and stroking her hair. “Then I have no choice, Mary...”

“I know, Mommy,” Maria whispered. “I’m sorry You have to do this again.”

“It’s not your fault,” Vera whispered. Her hair melted into her natural purple color and her body began to shimmer with light.

Maria sighed delicately. She felt it happening, and didn’t fight it. Her eyes fogged over, her mind dimmed and she was filled with overwhelming feelings of love, warmth and safety. She felt herself fleeing from her body, into the body of her Mommy...

...forever...

* * *

Julie and Danny were playing in her bed in the courtyard, rolling around in the sheets and giggling together.

Danny had never felt happier in his life. He was in a place where he was safe and loved, and he knew who he was. Even the nagging questions in the back of his head had been silenced. He felt like this was his home, where he belonged, and he wanted to catch up with the people that had been his family all along... especially Julie.

“I’ve never felt this happy,” Julie confessed.

“Me neither,” Danny said. “I’m so glad we can be together this way...”

Just then, Sandy walked in.

“Hi Sandy!” Julie said.

Danny blushed. He knew he had been neglecting Sandy in favor of Julie. He looked down at the floor.

“Don’t be sad, Danny,” Sandy whispered, but her voice was hushed and there was a hint of sadness in it.

“I’m sorry, Sandy,” Danny sighed softly, and felt a surge of guilt.

“Mommy wants us,” Sandy said, touching Danny’s shoulder and squeezing it gently. Danny felt her hand tremble. “We have to go.”

“Oh... Mommy’s back!” Julie said, with a bright smile. She sprang to her feet.

“Yeah...” Sandy said, looking down. Danny noticed this, and took Sandy’s hand. Something was wrong... he knew it. He squeezed her hand, and felt it squeeze his in return. Julie didn’t seem to notice at all; she seemed too happy knowing Mommy was back.

“Follow me,” Sandy said, keeping Danny firmly in hand as the three left the courtyard...

* * *

Sandy took Danny and Julie to a room that was within the center of the Chateau. It was a circular room with ten beds on its walls, and Mommy was standing in the middle of the room. Six beds were filled with Her daughters Maria, Melissa, Sheila, Ruby, Lupe and Glynis.

Danny noticed something strange about the way they slept...

“Mommy, you’re back!” Julie said. “I missed You so much.”

“I know,” Mommy said. “I missed you too, so very much...”

She then looked downward. “I will miss you even more, when you are no longer here...”

“What?” Julie asked, and then giggled. “What do you mean, Mommy? We’re all right here.”

“Thank you for bringing them to me, Sandy,” Mommy said, and opened Her arms. “I know it was hard for you.”

“I’ll miss You so much, Mommy,” Sandy whispered, her hand letting go of Danny’s. “Even if I don’t remember You... I’ll miss You.” She walked towards Mommy, who embraced her close.

Julie’s eyes widened and she glanced at Danny, who glanced back. Her hand reached out for his.

“I know, Sandy,” Mommy said, stroking her hair. “And I’m sorry.”

And then her body once again began to glow, her hair becoming purple...

Julie, who had never seen Mommy’s true form before, began to shake with fear. “Mommy?” she said in a timid voice.

“Don’t be scared, Julie,” Danny urged. “It’s Mommy...” But the truth was that he was frightened too. He knew Sandy was sad about something. He watched Sandy’s body in Mommy’s arms, gripping her tight... and then her grip loosened. Her sad face fell into a dreamy smile, and Mommy had to scoop her body up to keep it from falling.

Mommy’s hair soon returned to its silver color, and She held Sandy’s body in Her arms. Danny saw Sandy’s eyes for a brief moment, glassy and unseeing, before they closed. Mommy gently placed Sandy into one of the beds, and rolled the covers over her.

There was something frighteningly beautiful about the way Sandy slept...

“Mommy... what’s going on?” Julie asked.

“Julie... My sweet treasure,” Vera said, turning to Julie. “You have to trust Me right now. I need to speak to your baby brother, alone.”

“No...” Julie whispered. “No. I don’t want to leave him alone.”

“Are you disobeying me, Julie?” Vera said, her face suddenly looking very sad.

“I...” Julie began, and then realized she was caught. She could never make the One she loved so much sad. But... she didn’t understand what was going on, and was scared. “Mommy... are You going to leave me alone? Take me away from Danny?”

“You will never be alone, darling Julie, and you and Danny will always be together,” Vera said with a soft smile. “I promise.” She opened up Her arms. “Come to me, Julie...”

Danny’s skin broke out in goosepimples. He knew something was happening, but wasn’t sure what. Was Mommy going to do to Julie what She did to Sandy?

Julie obeyed her Mommy, and laid her head on Her shoulder. She felt Her arms wrap her up in a tender embrace, and all of a sudden felt energy... energy all around her. A warm passion begin to stir deep down inside, and she felt her own energy being drawn out of her. Her body began to feel very weak, and she mustered up her strength to grip Mommy tighter.

‘Close your eyes, My daughter... close your eyes, and dream forever...’

Mommy’s voice was in Julie’s head... telling her to dream forever... but if she did, she’d leave Danny...

‘You kept your promise to come back to me, Julia... I will keep my promise to you... you will always be with the one that you love... now rest, My precious treasure...’

“Mommy,” Julie whispered with her last bit of strength. Her eyes closed and she felt her last bit of energy drawn out of her. Her mind slipped away into the web of her Mother’s love...

Danny watched with awe and fear as Mommy placed Julie’s sleeping body into a bed of her own, kissing her sweetly as She tucked her in, like he was tucked in by his old mommy when he was young.

“Mommy, what are you doing?” Danny asked.

“Danny,” Mommy said, looking sadly at Her sleeping daughters. “There is a lot that I need to tell you... but I am not sure where to begin...”

Danny bit his lip, remembering his time with Maria, that intense lovemaking session where she had helped him remember his true self. Did that have anything to do with what was going on?

“Are my sisters okay?” Danny asked.

“Yes,” Mommy said, Her eyes closing. Her hand touched Her heart. “They’re in here.”

Danny gasped. “What do you mean?”

Mommy turned slightly away and hugged Herself gently. “I’ve taken their souls, Danny,” She said in a soft voice. “And soon I will have to take yours.”

“What?” Danny cried out. “You mean they’re... they’re...”

“No, My love,” Mommy said. “My children are immortal, as I am.”

“I... I know,” Danny said, looking over his sisters. “I guess what I mean is... if You have their souls... then, where are they?”

Mommy smiled gently and sat down on an empty bed, and patted Her lap. “Come and sit with Me, My dear.”

Danny did so, resting his head on Her shoulder.

“Since you’ve come this far, and learned so much about yourself, I feel I should tell you who I really am,” Mommy said, stroking Her son’s hair. “I’m sure you’ve heard the story of Adam and Eve.”

“Yes, of course,” Danny said, then bit his lip again. “Are... are You Eve?”

Mommy giggled at first, then laughed out loud. “Oh, My sweet innocent child,” She said. “There was another woman... before Eve...” She sighed softly. “I remember that day, like it was yesterday...”

“Then You must be Lilith...” Danny said.

Mommy smiled brightly. “Such a smart boy,” She said. “Yes. I am Lilith—the first woman. I don’t really remember how I was created. I just remember that man throwing me aside, and that I spent a long time, hating him and everyone who came from him...”

Danny looked up at the Woman he knew as his Mother... he felt again like he did when he came here, filled with questions without the words to form.

“The first time I met you... I was eating dreams to survive,” She went on. “I lived to deprive humanity of hope, and you... were filled with so much hope.” Tears spilled from Her beautiful eyes. “But you knew who I was, and willingly offered up your soul to me. You wanted Me to be happy again.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Danny said. “I want You to be happy... I’d give anything to make You happy.”

“But you can’t make someone happy, sweet Danny,” Mommy whispered. “And that’s what I’ve learned. I believed that keeping My family here, with you, with Me, would make us happy. And it made most of us happy. But... not you. Not you, Danny.”

“But I am happy, Mommy,” Danny replied, caressing Mommy’s hand. “I feel wonderful that I can make my sisters happy, and keep You company...”

“But you miss the world you left behind, don’t you?” Mommy said, snuggling Danny closer.

Suddenly Danny was back at that hallway, looking out the window, wanting to return to his life as Daniel Williams. He remembered his life as a Puzzle Fighter competitor, travelling the world to fight others. Even if he wasn’t anywhere near the best, even if he was lonely, it was a lifestyle he enjoyed. Even if he was lonely...

“I’d give it all up for You, Mommy,” Danny said, gripping Mommy’s hand. “You know that I would.”

“But I wouldn’t want you to give up anything, My dear Danny,” Mommy said. “Not for Me. If you knew the things I’ve done... if you knew the things I did, just to survive...”

“Mommy,” Danny whispered, beginning to cry. “Everyone needs someone to love them... no matter what.”

“Danny, you weren’t supposed to find out who you really are yet,” Mommy said, hugging him closer. “I wanted to wait until the right time. But you know everything now.”

“But I don’t understand, Mommy.” Danny nuzzled Her breast, caressing Her body. Despite his uncertainty, a feeling of arousal was growing. “Why did You have to take everyone’s soul... was it Maria’s fault?”

“Not at all,” Mommy said, sighing softly. “It’s just that now that you know, I can’t keep you to Myself anymore. I have to send you back.”

“Back?” Danny gasped. “You mean... back to the place I came from? I don’t want to go back there! No... no one likes me there!”

“I don’t mean physically, sweet Danny,” Mommy said. She gently pushed Danny down upon the bed. “I mean spiritually. Your spirit has to go back. Your body will stay here, and I’ll take good care of all of you.”

“I don’t understand, Mommy,” Danny said, as Mommy began to caress his body.

“You have lost a lot of opportunities for happiness because the world has been cruel to you,” Mommy explained. “Others have been enjoying things you have wished, dreamed to enjoy yourself. I can’t turn back time for you, My love, but I can give you what your heart desires.”

“My heart?” Danny’s cock began to grow as Mommy’s hands caressed his hips and thighs.

“I can give you your life back,” Mommy said. “But in the way you’ve wished it to be. You wish to be recognized as a man who has lived and suffered, as a man who can help others. You want to be truly loved and be part of the real world. I can give that life to you.”

“How?” Danny asked as he arched his hips towards his Mommy.

“When I take your soul, you will exist as part of My body,” Mommy whispered. “You will be with your sisters, and your subconscious, along with theirs, will create a world like the world you remember. It will be like you never left, but things will go your way. You can explore a happier life in the real world.”

“But it’s not real, Mommy,” Danny whispered. “Why can’t I just stay here with You and with my sisters?”

Mommy caressed Danny’s cock with Her fingertips, causing Danny to moan helplessly. “I’m a succubus, Danny,” Mommy said as She touched his most sensitive parts. “I thrive on the energy of souls, and I’m attracted to strong, loving souls. Normally, I can take just enough energy so that the bodies of my lovers regenerate the energy in their sleep. But now that you have awakened to your true self, your energy is so strong it is awakening the deepest, most animal instincts within me.”

She then lay across Danny, Her hips just above his erect cock. She began to kiss him with soft passion. His body and spirit reacted, drawing Her into his arms.

“If I stay in your presence another day, Danny, I might lose Myself,” Mommy sighed between kisses. “I might take all of your energy, and then you will die. And when you die, I will have nothing left. No way to connect to life. I love all My children, but because you are the only boy to love Me, you are the one I love the most. I need you, Danny.”

“I need You too, Mommy,” Danny moaned, beginning to weep freely, his cock yearning to be inside Her. “Please believe me... I need You...”

“Would you die for Me, Danny?” Mommy said, caressing his face, afraid of his answer.

“Yes, Mommy, I would...” Danny said, meaning every word. “In a heartbeat...”

“What about your memories, Danny?” Mommy asked. “Would you give up your memories of Me, of your sisters?”

Danny’s seed began to strain within him. Every instinct told him to push his cock inside his Mommy, but he kept still, knowing it wasn’t what She wanted yet. “My... my memories?”

“Once I take your soul, your whole time here will seem like a dream,” Mommy said. “In time, you will forget.”

“Will... I see You again, Mommy?” Danny said, striving to keep his hips still.

Mommy smiled tenderly. “Do you see that empty bed?”

Danny turned his head and saw there was one open bed.

“You have another sister that I have not found yet,” Mommy explained. “She’s very special. Once I find her, I believe I will be strong enough to control My nature. And then, I can bring you all back... this time, for good.”

“Will I know when You find her? I need to know... I can’t bear being away from You...”

“You won’t remember, darling, and it’s okay,” Mommy said. “You need to enjoy your life...”

“But...” Danny started to protest, when Mommy sank Her hips down over him. Suddenly, he didn’t want to protest anymore, as Mommy’s body hugged his cock tightly, and they began to make love.

“You have such a beautiful and loving soul, Danny,” Mommy whispered into Danny’s ear. “It’s such a shame that nobody loved you, appreciated you while you were free...”

“Mommy,” Danny sighed, caressing Mommy’s back and hips, memories of his old life and his new rushing back and forth inside his mind. His seed continued to grow inside him, and he felt that if he orgasmed, he would forget everything...

“Yes Danny, you understand,” Mommy moaned. “Once you cum, your soul will be in My body.”

“Will... will it hurt?” Danny said, scared suddenly. What She was saying... sounded like dying.

“It will be the most pleasurable feeling you can imagine, My love,” Mommy said, moving Her hips in the same rhythm She used when they made love the first time. “You’ll feel like you’re flying, and then everything will go black. And then you’ll wake up... inside Me.”

“I don’t wanna forget...” Danny began to cry.

“Ssssh, darling,” Mommy put a finger to Danny’s mouth. “No more words. Only moans from now on.”

Her body felt light in his arms as She moved slowly over him, every move of Her hips filling him with pleasure and seeming to bring his seed one step closer to being pulled out of him, all at once. He fought to keep his seed in, even though it hurt. He wanted to remember.

He looked in his Mommy’s eyes, hoping that would let him keep a spark of remembrance. They turned lavender, and he realized She was in Her real form now. He felt his mind slip away staring into those eyes; his head felt like a hot air balloon. His mind struggled to keep control, and his eyes closed. As beautiful as his Mommy’s eyes were, he needed to focus on remembering...

Mommy’s lips caressed his. His body responded instinctively, his arms holding Mommy’s head close, running his fingers through Her beautiful purple hair. As Her hips continued their soft, slow rhythm he could indeed feel his energy begin to flow into her... his body began to feel so heavy...

He thought of his sisters and how little time he had spent with some of them, how he wished he had more time to be with them. He remembered Sheila and her heart-calming power; Melissa and her life-craving mouth and those sad, green eyes; Glynis and her world of dreams. Sandy... he had let her down. He should have spent more time with his first love.

‘Don’t feel sad, Danny boy... we’ll meet again for sure.’

Sandy? Was that Sandy’s voice?

‘Yes it’s me... we’re all here... don’t be scared. We’re all going to take care of you.’

“Sandy,” Danny whispered out loud as he held his Mother close.

“Yes, my Love,” Mommy whispered. “You feel them. Let go... I promise you’ll see them.”

Danny wanted to believe his Mommy, but it sounded too good to be true. He’d see them again! Even if he didn’t remember, he’d see them, and it would be like in a dream... and they’d be drawn together because they knew each other from somewhere, even though neither of them could be sure. It sounded too good to be true, but so many things have happened to him that were too good to be true, but they were, so true...

...but he still needed to remember, otherwise how would he know? He would mess up as always, and do something wrong and then they’d go away forever...

Gentle, soft fingertips in Danny’s underarms. No, he was being tickled. “Nooo,” Danny moaned, before he burst into giggles. He felt his balls tighten up and knew his orgasm was imminent. He felt his eyes begin to sink shut, and knew once they closed he’d never open them again. Even through his giggles, he tried to slow his climax.

Mommy leaned Her head forward and nibbled the nape of Danny’s neck.

“Mommyyyy,” Danny cried out in defeat, as every nerve in his sex registered the sensation of his climax. As his seed shot deep into Her loving womb, his mind emptied of all thought. His eyes closed, and he felt himself slipping away. A spiral of black upon black upon black lay before his eyes, and he fell...

As he fell, he saw a light before him... he recognized the light, from his dream, before he came here...

‘Don’t be afraid... this is why I let go...’

The bright light was warm... and he wasn’t alone...

* * *

‘There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance...’

Daniel shook his head and his whole body ached as he returned to awareness. He was in his room, his computer to his left and his alarm clock blaring the music playing from the radio. It was 9am; his usual time to awaken.

“Ugh...” he murmured to himself as he rolled in his bed. “What a dream.” He knew that his dream was pretty amazing and one of the best he’d ever had, but he couldn’t remember details anymore. Just vague images...

The phone rang.

Daniel considered not picking it up, but something inside him told him the phone call would be important. ‘Probably just another credit company wanting to take advantage of how I never spend money,’ he thought to himself, but picked it up anyway.

“H’lo?” he murmured.

“Danny? Hi!” A cheerful, familiar female voice on the other end. “It’s me, Julie! Julie Howard?”

“Ugh, first off, my name’s Daniel. And do I know you?”

“We met last week, at the bar? Vera Hayes invited us, remember?”

Vera. Bar. Invite. “Oh, yeah... you’re Jillith. Sorry about that, my memory sucks these days.”

“Not a problem. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that things have been going great for me. I found a job, and an apartment... and Ms. Hayes is giving me a loan to get started.”

“Oh, wow, that’s great,” Daniel said. ‘Could’ve given me a loan,’ he thought to himself.

“Well, that’s not the reason I called, though,” Julie said. “I’m gonna go to Family Fun to spank some scrubs at Puzzle Fighter. I heard the comp here was really piss poor! I was wondering, though... if you wanted to come along for the ride?”

“Wha... you want to pick me up? I’m in Glendale, it’s out of your way... and I...”

“Don’t worry about money, honey,” Julie said. “I’ll help you out. Call it my treat.”

Daniel raised his eyebrow. Everything about this sounded too good to be true, but his mind was giving him no warning bells. “Uh, sure,” he said. “Just give me time to get ready.”

“Take your time,” Julie said. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes. See ya, silly.”

click

Daniel rubbed his neck, feeling his pulse as he did so and looked towards the bathroom. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and chuckled.

‘Well... might as well,’ he thought to himself as he grabbed a towel. ‘Not like I’m doing anything else.’

* * *

THE END

* * *