The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Honey Trap

Part Two: Sticky Situations

Emma stumbled downstairs and into the residence’s communal living area. She was sure she had heard some sort of commotion. But, squinting in the dim light, she could see nothing out of the ordinary. Sighing with resignation, the young woman stepped into the lounge and fumbled sleepily for the light switch. The fluorescent tube flickered half-heartedly before bathing the small room in its dazzling glow.

She blinked against the light, shielding her eyes while they became accustomed to the glare. She was dressed in a night robe for her nocturnal investigation and had pulled on a pair of glasses, eschewing her contact lenses for the sake of brevity. A wave of red-brown hair poured over her shoulders, unfettered by the hair clip she wore during the day. The deep blue robe concealed a small curvy figure, while doing nothing to draw attention from her long legs, which she considered her best feature.

Now she had light-adapted, Emma noticed the strange package lying amid the usual detritus. It was nearly six feet in length, and wrapped in brightly coloured paper. Tied with a large ribbon, the parcel was intriguing to say the least. She quickly glanced around, but there was no sign of anyone who might have delivered this present. Confused, the young woman approached and knelt, examining a large tag fastened to the ribbon.

“To my darling, Emma, please enjoy this gift in the spirit its intended,” the note declared.

Emma wondered who on earth was behind this. She definitely didn’t recognise the handwriting. Bewildered, she began to undo the packaging, surprised by the weight of her unexpected gift. The paper resisted for only a few seconds and then Emma was able to peel it free with ease. However, nothing could have prepared her for the sight that greeted her when she did so.

It was a woman, wrapped in some sort of clear plastic and with only her pretty face uncovered. Emma didn’t know Allyson, and she struggled to understand what was happening. For a second she rationalised that this must be some sort of bizarre dream. But just as quickly she realised she had to check that the poor girl was okay. She was so still in her repose that Emma wondered fleetingly whether she was still alive.

She bent, placing her ear over the prone woman’s mouth, while probing her slender throat with two fingers and feeling for a pulse. Emma was relieved to feel the soft warm breath against her cheek and the firm rapid thud of the girl’s carotid artery. The unconscious girl didn’t react to Emma’s touch and, while she pondered what to do next, Emma absently rubbed her fingers against her thumb.

There was something sticky covering the girl’s skin. It seemed to be mostly trapped beneath the plastic wrapping, but some had seep out and coated her neck as well. Emma didn’t really notice the faint tingling in her hand. Nor was she aware of the slight quickening of her heart rate in response to such a minute amount of honey.

Emma was torn. This was obviously some kind of sick joke and the sensible part of her brain urged her to contact the police. She could let them sort out this mess. However, she couldn’t help worrying that this might be some sort of practical joke, (although, of such a strange nature, she found it impossible to fathom), and she didn’t want to get any of her friends into trouble with the authorities.

For the moment she decided to leave the police out of it. She could, after all, call them later, if it turned out her friends had nothing to do with the parcel. Hooking her fingers under the plastic and further coating her fingers with honey, she tugged and began to peel the captive loose. It was as if the sleeping woman was shedding a second skin, revealing the nakedness beneath. Marred only by the thin glaze of amber honey, and the matted mess of red and white sugar that covered her sex, she was quite breathtaking.

Emma gasped, almost immediately raising her hand to stifle the sound. Of course, that was more or less the very worst thing she could have done. The honey was so sweet, she licked her lips without thinking, ingesting the toxin and sealing her fate. Instantly the honey was surging through her bloodstream, even this tiny amount more than enough to cloud her senses and increase her ardour beyond anything she had previously experienced.

She shook her head, dimly aware of the tingling in her tongue. Then her gaze returned to the beautifully naked body beneath her. Just like that, Emma realised she had never wanted anyone or anything more. She dipped her head and kissed Allyson’s moist lips very softly. It came as a surprise when her probing tongue found the girl’s mouth sealed shut. But, by then, the Confectioner’s ‘special’ balm had already soaked into her lips.

The sweet taste dried her mouth, instantly making it parched. As she looked for something to soothe that terrible need, Emma noticed the glistening wetness coating Allyson’s body. Surely this would be enough to assuage her thirst? Lowering herself onto the sleeping woman, Emma began to gently lap at her honey-drenched body. The taste was heavenly, each better than the last, and with each new lick, so her arousal grew.

Emma’s fine robe was ruined, coated as it was in the sticky syrup. But by now she was aware of nothing except her need and the growing pleasure that filled her body. Had she been capable, she might have noticed that where their body’s touched, her muscles were growing steadily weaker. The honey was slowly paralysing her body, as it had already done to the unconscious girl. Soon, her muscles couldn’t move at all, except where the robe still covered them.

Somehow, her numb tongue continued to lap, moving hungrily over Allyson’s nakedness. She didn’t notice that the honey never disappeared, despite her best efforts. It was only when she needed to shift position, in a effort to finally lap at the sugary delight covering her present’s groin, that Emma realised there was a problem. For an instant, panic began to grip her, but then it subsided as the desire to taste reasserted itself.

“Here, my dear, let me help you with that,” said an amused male voice.

Emma felt herself lifted bodily, then dragged down Allyson’s body. Whoever had a hold of the young woman then eased her down gently, letting her head nestle between the sleeping girl’s thighs. Dimly, some part of her drug-soaked mind knew that whoever this man was, he shouldn’t be here. But again, she couldn’t seem to make herself worry about that.

It was then she noticed the smell, a rich, sweet, slightly spicy aroma that made her head swim. As the scent worked its way into her mind, Emma became aware of something warm and syrupy being poured over her shoulders. Her skin burned even more fiercely now, and continued to tingle so pleasantly. It was all too much for her and, without a second thought, she buried her head into Allyson. With her tongue now uselessly paralysed, all she could do was nuzzle her face into the other girl’s sex.

The scent was heavier here and, as it grew stronger, so Emma seemed to grow weaker. The intruder worked happily, smearing more honey over her unresisting body. Each breath Emma took seemed to make it harder to do anything. She could barely keep her eyes open and, after a moment, she decided it would be okay to close them.

Her face, now coated with a mixture of honey, sugar cane and the fruits of Allyson’s own arousal, relaxed further. She registered the insertion of her own cane only as the incredible orgasm ripped through her body. The crescendo of pleasure simply dashed away her consciousness and sent her crashing into a deep, aroused, climax-laden slumber.

* * *

The Confectioner was very pleased with this new development. His plan was working perfectly. Surely it wouldn’t take many more abductions before the costumed fool turned up ready to thwart him?

Rolling Emma off of the sleeping Allyson, he discarded her ruined robe. That would, no doubt, provide an ample clue for the heroine. It took a little while to complete the glazing process, but soon she too was coated from the neck down.

Lifting her again, and using his protective gloves, just in case, the man placed his newest captive back on top of Allyson. This time, however, he made sure her head was pointing towards the other girl’s feet. Then, taking great pleasure in this next action, he carefully pressed each girl’s face into the other’s sex. Besides making a most attractive image, the sedative vapour from their climactic sugar candy canes should ensure that neither sleeping beauty roused from their dreams.

He couldn’t shrink-wrap the pair now, not without the risk of asphyxiation. Instead, a single strand of liquorice went around both girls’ waists and, once he had knotted it tight, they were forced even closer together. Similar strands bound each girl’s wrist to the other’s ankle, making sure they were now inseparable. Finally, he laid them onto another sheet of plastic and, grasping two corners with each hand, he carried his prize, effortlessly, out of the flat and to his waiting van.

“Yes,” he mused. “Everything is going to plan, one more abduction ought to do it.”

To be continued