The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

Feel the mind ray pulse as you let go and obey. If you are too young to legally be here or are offended by things of a sexual or kinky nature you will move your cursor up to the little ‘x’ in the corner and click it. From then on you will only visit happy websites featuring flowers and cute fuzzy bunnies. You will never hold this author or this website responsible for anything you do in the course of your normal life. You will never repost this work or the works of others without their permission, to do so is just quite uncool.

Now feel wonderfully refreshed as the mind ray releases you and your mind returns to its normal state of being.

Enjoy and thank you very much for reading,
Fembotheather
* * *

HORNET’S NEST

Before starting the story I need to acknowledge some folks. This story owes much to the works of Trilby Else, Tabico, Thrall, Tang, Aerosol Kid and Iago. It also borrows a bit from a certain race of cyborgs from a long running TV series. To write within the Hive genre there is no way to avoid similarity to the work of those listed above. Their work is so brilliant and so defines the genre that there simply is no other way to construct such a world for my story to inhabit. It is my hope that what has been borrowed will be seen as the homage it is meant to be and that I have done honor to those works which I enjoyed so much.

I also must thank the really cool person who tirelessly aided me in the editing process and put up with my (self diagnosed) OCD and “messy prose” with regard to making this story. Without her, this story could never have become what it is.

Thank you for reading and please enjoy.
FBH

CHAPTER ONE

The egg-shaped pod hummed all around her. Shelly’s struggles had long since ended. Now she absorbed each humming truth with ecstatic bliss.

Her world was flashes of colors and pulses of sound.

Her world was the Hive.

The Hive owned her.

She was the Hive.

Slaves obey.

She was a slave.

The Hive controls.

Slaves obey.

Her new truths and true purpose thrummed through her.

She remembered, without thinking, that mere hours before she had felt different.

Her former companions, in the pods next to hers, were now opening to the same truths.

She could feel them… in her mind the voice of all Hive slaves spoke to her. Letting go completely, she could hear the thoughts of her newly-enslaved companions as they learned of their new goals, aspirations, and desires. Their thoughts echoed the same truths that now dominated hers.

They were now soldiers, slaves for the Hive.

They were the Hive.

Her world was the pod.

Her thoughts were the Hive.

Her body wore the uniform of a Hive solder... a wasp. The suit was glossy, jet black and encased her from neck to toe. Made of a material which had been developed by the hive itself, the suit carried the Hive’s will directly to her entire body. Her black, heeled boots protruded from the base of her pod.

Her neck and the back of her head pulsed with the input from her collar and the silver headset attached at the base of her skull. She could feel it, in her mind and in her body. Her headset and collar had connected themselves to her brain and nervous system. Her bodysuit had contacts and sensors that both recorded her body’s reactions and injected stimuli into her mind to overload it with devastating pleasure.

Three pods… side by side in a row of eight… held her, Tina, and Jen; three former commandos on a rescue mission, now slaves to the Hive they’d sworn to destroy. Their programming cycles had been running almost two hours now, not that time had meaning to them any more. As it was, in a very short time now, their new purpose would be all they were.

Shelly could feel Jen next to her, absorbing this new truth, becoming their new truth.

Jen was like her now… Jen was the Hive.

* * *

Jen’s body erupted in the latest of her uncounted orgasms, her black body suit delivering pleasure through thousands of discharges all over her body. Protrusions inside the suit had long since expanded to fill both her vaginal cavity and her anus. Both throbbed and pulsed with stimuli.

Jen’s world was the pod.

Jen’s thoughts were the Hive.

Jen’s world dissolved again in a hot wave of sexual overload.

The thoughts she felt coming to her from Tina were far less resolved. Tina was fighting, resisting… a futile effort, Jen now knew. A part of her relished the feelings of struggle coming from her former friend. A small, shrinking part of her wanted to be happy that one of them was still attempting to fight. The greater part of her moaned with pleasure as she received another wave of orgasmic bliss as she recalled her own failed resistance and final submission.

* * *

Among the team, Tina had the most extensive training in mind control resistance.

‘I belong to the Hive’; her thoughts flashed. Her body rocked with pleasure.

The voice of the Hive seemed to warm in her mind. She could feel her friend’s thoughts as they too felt the warming.

“Nooo!” Tina shouted, then convulsed as her suit shot stinging pulses through her body and her mind whited out. “No… I can fight….”

She had been fighting the pod. At first, she’d thought that there must be a programmer that she would need to outthink. An enslaved, mindfucked, human programmer with a Master or Mistress calling the shots would be easy to outwit.

She had since changed her analysis of that, however. The Pod responded too quickly. It reacted almost faster than she acted. It couldn’t be driven by a human brain.

And it was a formidable opponent.

The pod was part of the Hive. It had begun by mapping the women’s bodies and brains on a molecular level. From this it created models of their bodies and minds. These models were then used to map the thoughts within their brains and the reactions within their bodies. With each new thought, each new resistance, the Hive learned more. In time it had begun to seek pockets of resistance in order to deliver correcting pulses.

Thus, each of Tina’s tactics met with immediate correction. Each thought that ran contrary to the Hive’s designs was highlighted for deletion, or adjustment. In this instance, as the pod pulsed once more, she no longer remembered the song she had been trying to use to block the pod from her mind. The pod had simply obliterated the last fragment of ‘ooh bop’ from her brain.

And whenever Tina thoughts drifted into agreement with the Hive, she found herself encompassed by a wonderful, long orgasm, with waves of pleasure coursing through every part of her.

She could hear the Hive clearly at times. Whenever her mind went still the voices became a chorus inside her and she was swept up in nearly ecstatic bliss. As she and her mind floated, it became harder and harder to concentrate on anything but that.

A part of Tina‘s mind still tried. She imagined the ski trip to Aspen last year… in her mind flashed an image of Lexa in her snowsuit… her beautiful Lexa. The smiling image of her lover appeared in her mind. “Lexa,” she breathed. With any luck, Lexa was now many miles from here, speeding away to safety with the rest of the team…those who were still free.

The pod pulsed.

Tina’s mental image shifted. In her mind, Lexa now wore the black uniform of a wasp, the soldiers of the Hive. She wore the shiny black body suit, zipped from crotch to neck in front; sleek high polish black boots and collar of the Hive. The bodysuit encased Lexa‘s slender form, even her hands covered with integrated gloves. Her ears were invisible under the silver headset that all Hive slaves wore. Her green eyes were blank and bottomless…

‘So beautiful… so blank,’ whispered the Hive, like a seductive lick between Tina’s taut legs.

“No…” Tina cried, as the pod continued teaching its captive her new truths. And as her body and mind weakened, the lessons took hold more and more completely.

Tina knew what was happening, but was helpless. The Hive was learning. It was learning about resistance techniques. It was testing her, absorbing her mind. Tina was teaching the hive. She couldn’t stop it. Every attempt to resist brought another correction from the pod. The pleasure sensations for “correct” reactions continued to assail her. Her mind blanked out with overload.

The Hive would drain her mind and she would know nothing. The Hive would learn, it would absorb, and it would know everything.

She tried desperately to hold onto the real image of her lover… to hold on to love, itself. She felt Lexa’s soft touch, smelled her long black hair, and remembered her lousy jokes.

Pulse… The Hive learned, absorbed, and then sent the pulse which would alter that part of Tina’s brain that still resisted. The hive was winning.

A growing part of her smiled at the thought. The pleasure had taught her about serving the Hive. The next flash of Lexa in wasp attire didn’t sting nearly as much. Lexa had always looked fantastic in black.

‘Beautiful Lexa…’ She thought. ‘My love…. Please…’ she struggled to form the thought.

‘Please… be far… away.’

The Hive taught her again, as, this time, the pleasure stopped instantly. It had taught her to crave the feeling, now having it removed, even for an instant, was harder to bear than the harshest of torture.

Tina moaned at the lack of stimuli.

Almost instantly, however, the erotic sensations returned, and Tina’s body went limp from the sensory overload.

All the while, her pod hummed, and its incessant sound and vibration filled her world, her mind, her soul.

The pod was indeed winning.

* * *

Shelly had long since stopped fighting.

She was a slave.

Thinking this, her mind dissolved in yet another orgasm.

Suddenly, Shelly’s world went dark as the pod stopped flashing. There were noises and then a hiss.

The pod opened and she saw four faces.

“Intruders!” Shelly gasped. She tried to move but the pod’s restraints held her fast.

“Mask her,” one of the faces said. Shelly saw a sleep mask lowered onto her face. Once more her world faded to sensory blackness as the anesthetic took effect.

Lexa, the leader of the four-woman rescue team, stood guard as the others raised their teammates out of the pods and laid them on the floor.

“Look at these outfits” Stacy said. “”they’ve already been dressed as wasps”

Corps knowledge of Hive technology was incomplete at best; the current thinking was that the suit, collar and headset were integrated with the subject after their activation in the conditioning pod. The headset consisted of two silver domes which covered the slave’s ears, connected by a flat silver metal bar with articulation joints which stretched around the back of the neck, connecting the two domes.

“Don’t touch the collars,” Lexa cautioned. “We don’t want them to go active.”

“How far gone do you think they are?” Lisa asked.

“And where’s Tracy?” Katrina added.

Lexa looked around, green eyes smoldering in the subdued lighting. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail to keep it out of the way, her slim build weighed down in gear. She held her stun weapon ready and looked around, noting that the other pods in the chamber were empty. Tracy, the eighth member of the team, was indeed missing.

She looked to the side where two stunned Hive wasps lay. They had been guarding the chamber when the team had arrived. The two lay peacefully sleeping behind their own anesthetic masks, which would keep them unconscious for perhaps nine hours. Sadly, Lexa thought, the team wouldn’t be able to rescue those two formerly normal women today.

She sighed and said, “Let’s wake one of these three up and see if she knows what’s happened to Tracy. We can’t, and I won’t, leave without her, but we have to get the fuck out of here, and soon!”