The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HORNET’S NEST

By fembotheather

CHAPTER SIX

Lisa had awakened and now peeked out of the storeroom. She looked at her GPS, it seemed functional now.

There was no way to know how many of her team mates were still free. The radio headset she still wore had been full of empty static since before the team had gotten separated. Tiredly she wondered if their mission had been doomed from the start.

‘The exit should be in this direction’ she thought as she started walking cautiously, ducking from cover to cover, and shadow to shadow.

All the while, silver clad slaves walked robotically past, ignoring her as the constant hum of the place filled the world.

Lisa felt herself staring at them often. Their blank empty stares and robotic movements licked at her mind as the humming Hive went by.

She needed to keep going, watching the endless stream of marching bodies scared her as much as the vision tried to seduce her.

* * *

“You are wondering why they call me Queen aren’t you.” Tracy stared right into Lexa’s soul.

Lexa couldn’t respond. It seemed almost as if someone had turned off her body.

“Every Hive needs a Queen, 873.” She paused, her hands moving up her own body and cupping her breasts provocatively. “Individual human thought is quite necessary to the Hive’s health and growth. The Hive chooses which slave is to be Queen. The Queen uses her individuality and ambition to direct the Hive’s progress toward its goals.

“You may be Queen one day soon. All of us may be chosen as Queens whenever the Hive desires it. The Hive chose me so that it could show all of you the futility of continued resistance. In time, when the Hive dictates, I will be reassigned back to my designation of cu849.”

“Buu… But we can…” Lexa stammered, fighting to speak.

Stacy, Tina and Shelly remained at attention.

“My, you are strong,” Tracy purred. “The thought nullifiers are on full force and still you insist on thinking. What are you suggesting? We could what… escape? You could fix us, perhaps?” She paused. “And how would you do that, Lexa? If you were given a choice, would you leave her if that meant you’d be able to get away?” Tracy gestured to where Tina stood at attention.

“I…” Lexa lost the fight to speak.

“You would reprogram us… that’s it, right? You would force us, with drugs, torture, and mind control, to change back into the soldiers we were… isn’t that right?

“Listen to me Lexa. If I were to be taken, if any of us were to be taken back…” Tracy began, “we would return to the Hive as soon as we were left alone. The Hive is what we are now. We do not serve it, 873... we become it. Why do you think the Corps never told us what happens to the women who are deprogrammed? They call it retraining, don’t they? Why do you think it is that they never show us any of the retrainees? Wouldn’t seeing happy, well-adjusted, healthy former slaves be great for troop morale?”

Lexa couldn’t answer; she simply stared at the side of Tina’s face. ‘I love you,’ she thought.

“We would return to the Hive as soon as we were free. The Hive is forever. It has rewritten our thoughts. It has swept up what we were in its embrace and taken us into itself. As individuals, we no longer exist. As parts of the Hive, we are exactly as we were, only better….” Tracy stepped toward Lexa.

“However, it is useless to try to explain what can be so much more effectively shown.” Tracy reached out and stroked the side and back of Lexa’s collar. “You would force us from the bliss of obedience, 873.” Lexa felt sparks lacing through her entire nervous system at those touches. “But whether you realize it or not, you have taught the Hive much today, and you will be rewarded. The Hive is the future, and I think somehow you know that now….”

All of a sudden the humming stopped.

Shaking her head, Lexa realized she could think again. Every second, the fog inside her mind lifted a bit more, until she could think fully and clearly. She looked at Tina, hoping beyond hope that somehow the Hive had stopped, and that her lover would be herself again.

Tina simply remained at attention, though, staring thoughtlessly forward.

“The Hive values truth and learning above all things.” Tracy drew Lexa’s eyes back to her own. “As you have already noticed, you are now free of the Hive’s influence. You are free, Lexa.”

Lexa stared in disbelief. “The Hive is making you tell me this, Tracy. The Hive is making you like what it is and what it does. It‘s making you not want to fight it!”

“Of course it is, Lexa,” Tracy replied, returning the look. “The Hive has rewritten my thoughts. The Hive is everything to me. I know it has programmed me to think this… I know that only a few hours ago I felt differently. It doesn’t matter. I am part of the Hive now and it is all I want to be.”

Tracy’s body shook from the Hive’s reward for her obedience. She paused, inhaling deeply and arching her back. “Is this so different from our indoctrination and training as soldiers? Is it so very different from what the Corps does to slaves it ‘rescues’?

“Trust me, Lexa, it’s not. The only difference is the constant, orgasmic bliss.”

Lexa looked back at Tina, still motionless, wondering, even as she was now, if she was still feeling such… pleasures?

“You, Lisa, and Katrina are the only members of our team who’ve felt no lasting Hive influence so far. Lisa is presently moving in this direction. Katrina is on an upper level near the Hive communications node. They can be notified that they are free to go. You, too, are free, and the Hive will even allow you to leave with 856, who has just been disconnected from the Hive. The rest of us will remain here.”

Lexa looked back to Tina, who still stood at attention, seemingly unaware of her surroundings. “If she is free, why doesn’t she move, why doesn’t she look free?”

“Tina has been conditioned by the Hive. Right now, she has no will of her own. Without her link to the Hive she will only do what she is told to do.”

“Oh, Tina…,” Lexa moved to her lover and took her hands in her own. “Tina… we’ll make you better… I promise.”

Lexa made a move as if to start Tina walking, but then Tracy said something that stopped her cold.

“Yes, better… just like they made Mary Benway better.”

“What?” Lexa turned to Tracy, her eyes flashing green fire at the speaking of that name.

“What does that name mean to you Lexa?… Lexa…” Tracy asked… “Why is it that you hate the Hive with such passion?”

Lexa stared at Tracy, her rage rising, her eyes trying to bore holes through their target. Tracy had been known to say things, to make infuriating comments to and about Lexa, her nemesis. Now she stood here, Queen of the Hive… the enemy.

Seeing Tracy this way, though… seeing her blank, empty eyes as she spoke, Lexa began to lose her rage. This was not Tracy speaking, she knew.

She felt pity rising in her heart for Tracy, her former nemesis.

Lexa looked on, saying nothing, not moving… her shaking hands slowly slipping down from Tina’s as Tracy continued.

“Your first rescue mission…two years ago, wasn’t it? The Hive learned the information from Tina’s mind. Mary Benway, a Hive slave that you rescued, and who you stayed with through her deprogramming.”

Lexa remained motionless, her face shrouded with pain and memory.

“You held Mary Benway through the whole of her ordeal, disobeying direct orders to leave, even as Dr. Thorber burned the Hive from her mind with electric shock therapy. Tina held you as you cried the entire night after they took Mary away for retraining.

“Tina fell in love with you that night, Lexa. As part of the Hive, her knowledge is heard by all.”

Lexa looked back at Tina… tears welling in her eyes.

“After her former husband had done what he did to her, after she had finally gotten away from him she had closed people out… trust was impossible. Even though she had feelings for you, there was still a barrier she would lower for no one. Mary Benway changed that. Tina was deeply moved by how you could care so much for a nearly complete stranger in pain. At that moment, she knew that she trusted you and loved you with all of her being.”

“I’ll take care of you, Tina,” Lexa said softly.

Tina only stared motionlessly into Lexa’s eyes, saying nothing.

“The trust you see in her eyes isn’t from the Hive Lexa.” Tracy continued. “Maybe they will let you stay with her while she is deprogrammed… just like Mary.”

Lexa looked back at Tracy… pain and despair ruling her features.

“The Corps rejoices at its success, doesn’t it? It rejoices in taking slaves from the Hive, of winning at all costs.

“The world has brainwashed us, Lexa; brainwashed us into believing that the good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one. It’s made us believe that sacrificing people like Mary in the cause of defeating the Hive is good for the whole.

“The truth of the Hive is that the good of the many is the good of the one; that the health of one is the health of the many. The Hive has taught me that many is one, and that one is many. The Hive will never sacrifice the one for the many. We are all one, Lexa. You know and I, the Hive, know that Mary is a husk now because the Corps needed to win, and for no other reason than that. The Corps values a win more than the one.”

Lexa’s body trembled with emotion. “I love you,” she whispered into Tina’s blank face, desperately hanging onto that one fact, that one fact that would never change.

“Maybe they will allow you to visit her at the factory where they make stun guns and sleep masks for the Corps. It’s the Corps dirty little secret. They have a dormitory at our base where the Doctor puts all the deprogrammed girls who don’t have families to go back to. Maybe you’ll find her working next to Mary. Tell me, Lexa… did you really believe that a freed slave was ever normal again? The Hive absorbs our minds, deprogramming leaves a husk.

“Tina will be lucky to have you, though. Your devotion to her will be very strong, as it is now, even though she’ll never be able to thank you.”

Lexa took both of Tina’s hands and began to squeeze, looking deep into her staring brown eyes.

“This is part of your reward, too, Lexa. The Hive values truth and learning above all things. For what you have taught it, the Hive has rewarded you with both. The Hive has learned much today… about your world, and about love… and I think that you have as well.”

Still looking deep into Tina’s blank, staring eyes, Lexa leaned in, tenderly kissing her motionless lips, feeling Tina’s trusting warmth. The image of Mary Benway writhing under the electronic assault on her brain shuddered through her consciousness. She heard her screams again, smelled the faint burning smell that seemed to fill the room. Her mind focused on the struggling woman’s face, and, for a moment, she didn’t see Mary Benway anymore.

She saw Tina. She saw her lover in the deprogramming booth.

A tear fell on one of Tina’s black-encased breasts as Lexa slowly closed her eyes and then opened them again.

She gave one more squeeze of Tina’s hands and then looked briefly back at Tracy.

“Are Lisa and Katrina still free to go?”

“The Hive always keeps its word, Lexa. They will be set free,” Tracy told her.

Drawing a long breath and fighting back tears, she knew what she had to do.

Turning back to Tina, Lexa began drawing her toward the open pod. Looking into her lover’s bottomless eyes through her own barely restrained tears she, said finally; “Put me in, Tina. Plea… please put me in the pod.”

“Obey her 856.” Tracy ordered.

“Yes my Queen,” Tina monotoned, moving with her lover; nesting her into the pod and lowering the door.

“I love you” Lexa whispered. Lexa held the thought as long as her mind could hold anything. It was her last free thought before the Hive began reshaping her mind.

Lexa felt the pod come to life as the protrusions in her suit began to stir. The first pulse sent sparks through her brain, and everything whited out as the pod began its work.

It sensed that this subject, unlike the others, would not resist.

She had chosen this.

Everything melting into a world of flashing lights and pleasure, Lexa didn’t question that she’d made the right decision. This was the only choice she could have made. Her former training, and all her previous hatred of the Hive, meant nothing now.

The Hive had known this, too. It had known, ever since Tina had been assimilated, that this would be Lexa’s choice. She understood that now, too, as the Hive entered her mind. She also knew the Hive had allowed the Corps to learn information that would lead them here. She knew that her friend, Detective Cynthia Knox served the Hive. She knew the Hive had plans for all of them.

Her body strummed with pleasure as the Hive taught her its truth… her new truth.

She didn’t fight it.

She felt her old mind dissolving as she shook through the first of many orgasms.

cu873 felt her former self being absorbed into the Hive, into her lover’s warm embrace. She felt cu856 near her as the Hive taught her its truth.

Outside, as the Hive began its humming life once more, the Queen turned to the three wasps standing at attention.

“883,” the Queen spoke, “and 881, follow me. 856, remain here… with 873 until summoned.”

The former Shelly and Stacy turned and followed their Queen into a side hallway. Tina… cu856… remained at attention beside cu873’s humming pod, as ordered.