The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HORNET’S NEST

By fembotheather

CHAPTER EIGHT

As cu873 turned her blank, green eyes toward the woman who stood next to cu856, her memories identified cu851 as the former Jen. The information was irrelevant since they all served the Hive.

All would serve the Hive.

The Hive was the future.

cu873 shifted her gaze back to cu856. She fell into the other slave’s eyes as the Hive sent rewarding sensations through her body. Her world was the Hive.

As one, the three wasps turned robotically and marched out of the room.

The Hive had alerted them to their next task. They would obey.

* * *

Lisa had stopped walking. The corridor ahead was guarded by four wasps. Luckily, she’d been being careful, and had ducked behind several stacked crates before they’d spotted her. An open area was visible beyond the four wasps, and Lisa could see several vans and trucks parked there.

‘A garage…?’ Her thoughts wrestled to think of how to get past the wasps and to the outside.

The silver parade of slaves, some pushing wheeled crates and bins, moved endlessly past her. The hum rose and fell in rhythm with their footfalls. Their empty eyes bewitched her, called out to her, beckoning her to walk amongst them again, to follow.

She remembered how hard it had been to force herself away from the robotic marching of the slaves.

Somehow, she knew the wasps would see her if she tried doing to slip past them here at the narrow space of the door. A part of her mind convinced the rest that she was still afraid to be seen by them.

It was so hard to cling to her fear and let herself continue to hide; and briefly, she wondered if she should just let them see her, to stand and wait to be taken.

She knew she wasn’t a soldier.

She was so very tired, too. Exhaustion tugged at her body and thoughts.

She stayed put, though, her will still drawing power from some unknown source.

It would be so easy to just be taken….

She looked at the vans again, and felt her resolve to escape strengthen a little.

* * *

Katrina drifted in and out of consciousness. The world of the pod hummed around her. It was like a thousand tongues licking her, teasing her… a thousand tongues singing in endless orgasm.

‘It would be so easy to just let go and join them,’ she thought.

The wasps, her old friends, still stood their vigil outside. Somehow, she felt safer with them standing guard over her. Her eyes fell into their bottomless ones as another orgasm swept her mind away.

She could feel it… the pod was trying to mold her. It was rewarding her good thoughts with pleasure and filtering the bad thoughts out.

But forcing herself to hold onto the bad thoughts deprived her body and mind of the pleasure waves the Hive was teaching her to need.

In the humming pleasure of the pod, it was very hard to hold on.

She began to understand the Hive and it’s power, perhaps too late she feared, but she began to know that the Hive’s true strength asserted itself in the hum, the sound made by legions of slaves sighing with endless obedience.

She understood that the power of the Hive itself was carried by the endless streams of silver slaves.

The pleasure waves slowed to a hypnotic rhythm and she slept at last, dreaming of empty eyes and a thousand voices raised in obedient bliss.

She slept deeply, a babe in a womb of contentment.

* * *

While four wasps stood at blank attention, a black-sleeved arm reached over the side of a bin loaded with wasp uniforms.

It withdrew, pulling a uniform with it.

It repeated the process with other bins until it had pulled away boots, a collar, and a headset.

Lisa stayed low as she made her way behind the crates and bins back the way she had come.

There was only one way to escape and that would be as a wasp… or as someone who looked like one.

Quietly, she slipped into a side corridor and then into a storeroom, knowing what she needed to do.

* * *

Katrina awoke, and for a moment floated on a warm wave of contentment, her head still filled with the hum that had lulled her to sleep.

Her suit felt amazing, warm and alive against her skin.

The pod had been opened and a silver woman, one of her lovers stood staring blankly at her.

The other faced her from a short distance away.

There was a third silver slave standing nearby.

As she looked from one to the next there were flashes, almost like faint text in her mind.

It’s meaning was just beyond the reach of her understanding but with each flash her thoughts became much harder to hold. The flashes calmed her thoughts and the pleasure of the Hive told her that she was being good.

She remembered that there had been two wasps standing here before but the worries about them faded as she looked into the blank eyed slaves in front of her.

She felt safe with these women.

‘Safe?’ Her thoughts came back to her.

She was still herself.

A brief echo of sadness came and faded with the thought, and she felt emptiness as the Hive’s pleasure ceased. As the bad thoughts continued, her mind became clearer, though her body ached for the return of the pleasure brought by good thoughts.

She could still think. She looked into the eyes of the woman whom she’d kissed before… those beautiful pools of empty blue.

A wonderful, safe wave of pleasure rose within her.

The suit, and especially the parts that filled her nether regions, pulsed with soft pleasure.

She could still think, and did, remembering how wonderful it had been to melt with the other slaves. Such memories were good. The pleasure waves rewarded her good thoughts.

Katrina’s thoughts drifted toward freedom and escape. She could still think after all, that meant that she still needed to find a way out.

The pleasure stopped.

Her thoughts came crashing at her like a wall.

She stood, shaking, feeling suddenly empty and alone.

The third slave, another from the group of rave girls she knew, stepped to her, looking deep into her face.

Her thoughts swam in the bottomless pools of her eyes and her body was electrified with waves of warm reward.

She felt a touch. Her skin exploded through the suit with sensation as a soft, warm, silver hand touched her silver breast.

The pleasurable waves swept away her struggles as she followed the slaves out of the room. It was good to follow them.

* * *

Lisa examined the suit, she would have to chance it, she thought. There was no way she could make her clothing look like the suit.

She put it aside.

Taking up the collar, she examined it closely. At her belt was the holster that held her stun gun and the pouch that held her remaining sleep masks. They were made of a fine, black nylon weave.

She pulled off her belt. From a pocket, she drew a slim, razor knife. Cutting the pouch and holster at their seams, she now had two flat pieces of nylon weave.

Next, she pulled a flashlight from her pocket, and wrapped a length of black duct tape around it.

‘McGyver, don‘t fail me now.’ She smiled to herself.

* * *

cu873, cu856 and cu851 marched in lockstep through the complex. The Hive directed them and they obeyed. cu873 had been directed to post-conditioning cleansing. She noted the smell of sweat and sex which radiated from her.

It was not uncommon after conditioning. She was rewarded with a pleasurable pulse as she recalled her submission in the conditioning pod. She was a very obedient slave.

The three entered the cleansing chamber.

They would all be rewarded.

* * *

The Hive had taken these three women and made them into its mindless machines. It had done the same with her friends… maybe all of them.

Perhaps they all served the Hive, now. If that were indeed the case, even now they might be getting programmed to create more slaves… slaves like me… Katrina’s mind wrestled with the thought of herself enslaved. She could feel it pulling her down, the Hive’s irresistible reward sucked at her.

Irresistible…

As her thoughts drifted down this path, she felt the waves of pleasure crashing back into her. The Hive’s reward hummed through her mind and body and almost swept her away.

Knowing how close she was to losing herself completely, she fought hard to force herself to turn back to the door with thoughts of smashing the Hive’s computer banks forcing everything out of her mind. Her body ached for the pleasure it had been trained to need. By a tiny sliver of herself she was able to fight back the good thoughts.

The three slave women seemed to pause briefly, then follow her.

The factory floor still hummed away. Katrina surveyed the area as she walked toward the glass enclosure, being careful not to turn her head or move in a way that would stand out among the silver automatons around her.

It was hard to concentrate on her task. Her body screamed at her in protest. The need seared through her. As she walked she felt the other women near her, their blissful obedience calling out to her softly, warmly.

She knew that it was only a matter of time, perhaps only moments before her mind would be flooded with pleasure and good thoughts. She was exhausted and felt herself shrinking inside.

The hum of their collars was like a lick between her legs.

‘Is my collar humming too?’ she wondered.

Then she saw them, Stacy and Shelly. Numbers flashed in her mind that told her that these former friends had new designations now. The data itself, flashing through her brain, was mesmerizing. Her mind began to wander and it was hard not to let it. She was amazed at how blank her former friends looked, standing at attention near the far wall, seeming to see everything, yet nothing at all.

It was hard to see them as enemies. Her friends seemed so peaceful, so obedient.

The word “obedient” flashed in her mind, and she had to fight the pleasure back with stronger thoughts of smashing Hive computers.

It was so very hard to keep concentrating… to keep those thoughts strong… She knew that the Hive was winning.

The data still flashed in her mind. It was trying to lick her back into the Hive’s pleasurable embrace.

She stopped looking at the wasps. The emptiness and need grew as she fought to think of them as the enemy.

Finally at the door, she reached out to open it, bracing for alarms, wondering what she would do if they sounded. Would she try to fight them?, or would the pleasure of giving up, of submission, sweep her away and turn her into another of the silver robot women around her? The image of herself working among the other slaves drifted through her mind for a moment. For a moment she wondered if the Hive had already won.

The Hive rewarded this good line of thought with another pulse of pleasure.

The pulse died with excruciating swiftness as she pushed the door open and stepped inside, fighting to picture herself smashing the computers, fighting the Hive.

She knew she didn’t have much left to fight with.

Her three companions followed closely. She struggled not to look at them as they walked through the computer room.

* * *

Lisa held up the silver headpiece.

She had nothing that resembled this piece of slave hardware, and since it seemed welded shut, she couldn’t open it, at least not with the tools she had.

Placing it against the floor, she brought her stun gun down like a hammer on one end of it. With two more hits she was rewarded as one earpiece broke off.

She saw tiny black strands sticking out of the broken slave gear. She pulled hard with a small pair of pliers and the strands came out.

* * *

cu873 orgasmed as cu856 kneaded her breasts from behind and cu851 licked and probed with her tongue. The water pooled and streamed over their bodies as the three caressed and kissed.

The Hive rewarded its loyal slaves and these three were very loyal slaves.

They had only thoughts of loyalty as cu873 knelt and began pleasuring cu851. cu 856 licked and kissed cu873’s collar and shoulders, her hands cupped and kneaded the former Lexa’s breasts.

Soon, cu851 arched her back in orgasmic overload and cu873 tasted the sharpness of her pleasure.

Shifting once more, cu851 now faced cu856 and knelt. She reached out, kneading the former Tina’s ass and pulling her close. Her tongue probed and her teeth teased, rewarding cu856 with lustful attention.

The Hive’s reward thrummed through all of them as they drifted through the dry cycle in their orgasmic afterglow.

The Hive had signaled their next task.

They would obey.

Obedience was their entire being now.

* * *

The computer banks seemed endless. Silver slaves walked blankly past as Katrina fought to keep from stopping.

She approached the first bank of computers, and her silver hand reached out toward them.

She stared at her hand.

… at her silver hand.

Data continued to flash within her mind, just beyond her understanding, as she saw the slaves around her serving the Hive. Her mind drifted, and as it did, she was rewarded with more of the Hive’s pleasure waves.

Her body and mind cried out with how badly they needed the Hive’s pleasure.

She saw slaves detaching collars from the computer banks and placing them in bins. A conveyor belt brought new collars in from the factory floor and these were attached in the empty slots.

It appeared that this was where the final assembly and activation occurred.

She slowed as the blissful reverence the slaves showed for each task thrummed through her. Their bodies glowed with pleasure as the fleeting data continued to flicker through her consciousness.

Her mind drifted and it was almost beyond her to keep it from falling away into the Hive’s pleasure waves that licked at her.

* * *

The suit had stretched and formed to fit her snugly like a second skin. It felt amazing, and it was so difficult to ignore the sensation in her sex and ass as the suit filled them. Sliding it up and over her arms and shoulders, she zipped the suit up, too.

She fastened the gutted headset together on her head with the last bit of tape.

Her makeshift collar went on next. A few safety pins fastened the collar and the headset together and the collar around her neck.

It wasn’t perfect but considering she had made it using parts of her uniform held together with tape and a length of thread from her shirt she was quite pleased.

With contempt she sliced the real collar in two with her razor knife, breaking the blade in the process. She flung the now useless tool away.

Checking her reflection in a metal panel she was awed, before her stood an aware—looking wasp.

She was ready to test her luck and ingenuity.

‘Duct tape, 1001 uses,’ she thought with a slight, tired smile.

* * *

Slaves to her right were taking armloads of slave collars from waiting bins and stacking them in the waiting arms of more slaves. The slaves, holding their burdens with visible reverence turned and walked past Katrina.

They passed so close to her she could smell their arousal.

Moving to look at the computer bank again, Katrina stopped in mid-turn. She realized she could no longer tell whether she was smelling their arousal or her own.

Her tired thoughts drifted as she realized that a growing part of her didn’t care.

Her body relaxed, and the pleasure swept into her.

‘No…’ she thought and tried to turn toward the computers again.

The pleasure fell away. She was left quivering, cold, and alone.

She knew that the Hive was winning. She felt herself falling into the waves.

Her mind drifted softly toward the approaching pleasure wave as she watched the slaves with their blank eyes carry their precious cargo. She saw the ecstatic devotion reflected in them as they walked , owned by their purpose.

Her body relaxed again… she was too exhausted to even turn and look at the computers. She knew that it would be so easy to let go and feel the pleasure that was all around her… just beyond her touch.

Pleasure licked her between the thighs.

Her thoughts were melting away in the soft blank stares and the warm hum that massaged her tired mind. ‘It would be so easy.’ she thought. She felt warm and energized. The Hive rewarded her good thoughts.

The slaves with her began to move toward the ones distributing stacked collars. She fell in love with their empty eyes and their dedication to what moved them… owned them.

A soft warm touch at her arm and a tug… she felt herself being led.

It felt deliciously awful to let herself be led. Betraying herself to the Hive… she knew that she had done just that. She knew that there was no other choice. The pleasure owned her now too. The Hive owned her. She needed it to own her.

She realized that she was in line with them. In a moment she would receive her own armload of collars.

She would be awake, free and serving the Hive.

Somehow she remained standing as the waves of orgasmic pleasure swept over her.

She barely realized it when she stepped up and took her load of collars, pivoting to follow the other slaves. Feeling too good to question why, she just let them lead her out to the factory floor and onto an elevator.

She fully embraced the pleasure which now owned her mind and body and felt herself swept away.

The waves rolled through her as she held her burden close to her chest. It warmed to her body and the Hive wrapped her in the pleasure she could no longer think of being without.

It was so easy to stop thinking now.

It was so easy to just feel and follow.

* * *

Lisa walked in lockstep with the silver slaves, fighting to keep her face as blank as she could. She had passed two pairs of wasps with no alarm or recognition.

Then she saw them. A group of four silver slaves walking toward a row of bins near several conversion pods.

One of them was Katrina.

Lisa looked at her closely. She recognized the other three as rave girls from their original mission. They all wore blank lifeless expressions… except Katrina. Her eyes were different, dazed but she was smiling.

‘She was awake… Free somehow… could she be faking?’ Lisa thought as she crossed the distance quickly.

The four silver-clad women deposited their burdens in the bin carefully, then turned around as one.

Katrina felt ecstatic and blissfully happy as the Hive rewarded her service and good behavior. Her eyes suddenly froze as she came face-to-face with Lisa.

Lisa was dressed as a wasp… but her eyes….

Lisa was awake. Lisa was free.

The pleasure crashed to a halt, almost knocking her breathless as she momentarily thought about escaping with Lisa.

She felt so empty.

“Katrina!” Lisa grabbed her shoulders.

Katrina felt afraid.

“We need to get out!” Lisa pulled.

Katrina feared that more than anything. The Hive had enslaved her, she knew it owned her. The emptiness of being without it gaped at her like an open hole. She needed the Hive.

She let that need take over her mind and body.

Pleasure waves engulfed Katrina as she resisted Lisa’s pull and stared back at her friend. She desperately needed the Hive’s pleasure.

There was no escape from the Hive, she knew that now. She couldn’t resist and didn’t want to any more.

Her eyes fell into the empty green eyes of one of the pair of wasps who approached from behind Lisa.

She needed them.

The pleasure owned her. Lisa would understand that, too, in time.

“Intruder.” Katrina spoke at last. She shuddered with the orgasm. She had done something that pleased the Hive greatly.

The sting of betrayal swept into waves of submission and bliss. Lisa needed to be shown that the Hive had them all now.

Black clad hands closed on Lisa’s shoulders. It was Lexa, Katrina knew, she served the Hive. She trembled in reward after reward at doing nothing while her friend fought on. The wasp uniforms had started humming.

Katrina shuddered again as she realized her collar was humming too. The wasps spoke, their words throbbed with belonging and reward as she watched them capture Lisa.

Lisa looked at her friends’ faces. Each had been strong, vibrant women only hours before. In that moment, she grew new hatred for the Hive. It had destroyed her friends and it wanted them to destroy her. He anger gave her strength to drive the hum and commands from her mind, strength to pull from Lexa’s grip.

Breaking free Lisa shot a distressed, pained look back at her friends.

“Submit.” The wasps who had been her friends Lexa and Tina turned to her and spoke flatly, simultaneously.

Her tired body wanted to, very badly.

“Obey.” They monotoned.

With the last of her will she moved. The feeling of disobeying them could only be described as pain… searing pain.

Part of her mind fought her to turn and let the wasps take her. She almost stumbled in her effort to force her body to run.

The last thing she saw was Katrina, standing stiff with a serenity owning her features.

To Lisa she seemed … relieved… no… triumphant.

With heartbreak, fear and exhaustion weighing down on her Lisa almost stopped at the sight.

The thought of what had destroyed her friends made her keep going though..

Katrina stood motionless as Lisa disappeared around a corner. She floated on her reward as she stood, obeying the Hive.

The waves of pleasure filled her thoughts as she followed the wasps, her friends. Lexa and Tina were not following Lisa, it seemed, but Katrina gave the questions no serious thought... The Hive, she knew would make Lisa understand.

The hum of their suits and her collar swept her along. She didn’t know where they were going, and couldn’t fully form the question to wonder. She just had to follow them. Just following felt too good to question.

They entered a large chamber full of conversion pods, and Katrina saw several rows of women being helped into some of them. Apparently, more slaves had been acquired… at least 50 of them.

They were obedient like her now, some dressed in silver, some in black.

None of them were Lisa, but Katrina automatically stopped herself from feeling glad of that. The pleasure held her too tightly to risk losing it again now.

Lexa and Tina stood blankly at attention nearby.

In her mind, the data flashed as she looked at these newcomers. All of the slaves answered to new designations, she knew, but as hard as she tried, she couldn’t make sense of the data. Only fully programmed slaves could know what it told.

Soon she would be able to know, however, and her pussy fluttered at the thought.

A woman in a red bodysuit stepped up. Katrina recognized Tracy, and felt a new wave of pleasure.

“Welcome, Katrina,” Tracy said as her thoughts flashed with more data which she longed to see.

“You have taught the hive well today, Katrina… cu837. You are a very obedient slave.”

Katrina somehow remained still as an orgasm shuddered through her. Tracy’s praise was like a tongue probing her deeply.

“cu873... put her in the pod.”

“Yes, my Queen.” The beautiful green-eyed wasp led Katrina to her pod, lowering her in.

“How did you like being our guest, Katrina?” Tracy asked.

“Ummm….” Katrina fumbled to speak through the continuing pleasure, “Guest….” Her thoughts seized on a familiar phrase, “Unwanted guest.”

That thought swirled in her mind and then vanished. Somehow, Tracy had heard it, though.

“There are no unwanted guests in the Hive, cu837,” she heard the queen tell her as the door closed and her pod came to life. All confusion vanished then.

Her softened thoughts were easy for the Hive to absorb.

cu837 simply dissolved as each orgasm solidified the new truths in her mind.

* * *

EPILOGUE

The Corps sentries had been taken completely by surprise. The wasps were on them before they ever knew they were near. A message had been received telling them to expect a returning rescue team and to assist them with their large number of rescued slaves.

The perimeter of the base had fallen quickly and without managing to even send out an alarm.

Dr. Louise Thorber had heard some commotion outside, but had ignored it.

She was the Corps foremost expert in deprogramming techniques. It was a closely held secret that those victims the Corps rescued never fully recovered. She knew they could be removed from the Hive, but somehow that left them will-less. They could be helped to remember most everything about themselves, but were unable to remember anything about the Hive.

At every Corps base of operations there was a closely guarded dormitory where former Hive victims were kept. They were kept safe from re-enslavement and put to work building certain specialized hardware for the teams.

It was all that they could do. The Corps had few resources and little official support. It had to make due with what it had and some took solace in the certainty that all of the rescued slaves would want to work against the Hive if they could have the will to do so.

They would certainly want to help fight that which had destroyed them, the Corps leadership believed.

Dr. Thorber had worked tirelessly to unlock the key to the rescued slaves’ minds, driven by the vision of her daughter as a slave somewhere within the Hive. Today she had made a breakthrough, discovering how the Hive exerted its control through the strange new type of collar and headset. Four dissected units occupied the top of her worktable. These had been recovered from a Hive recruitment operation the Corps had intercepted just hours before.

The new knowledge revealed by these former silver-suited slaves had chilling ramifications. With three teams still in the field on missions, Dr. Thorber had quickly become concerned. The Corps would need to modify its strategies yet again to protect its troops from the control of the Hive.

She heard another loud noise outside the room, but this time from within the building, itself.

Dr. Thorber gave an annoyed grunt about the disturbance. She glanced at the four women still strapped inside the deprogramming booths. They writhed and bucked in their restraints, but were unable to loosen the wires attached to the bands around their necks and the domes on their heads. These wires fed into computer equipment and then to the four collar/headset units on the table.

Hearing even another noise, she finally decided to look outside, ready to berate the creator of this interruption.

‘Wait,’ she thought, opening the door… ‘Was that a scream?’

Taking two steps into the outer room, she stopped cold even before the thought-dampening pulses hit her. A chill ran through her body as she saw two Hive wasps standing over her assistant.

“Tina…?” Dr. Thorber whispered, recognizing first one wasp, then the other. “And Lexa… noo!”

Then she could say nothing more, her face beginning to slacken as the thought nullifiers did their work.

Numbly, she could only stand and watch.

Ignoring the stricken doctor for the moment, cu873 and cu856 moved past her into the lab to begin deactivating the deprogramming chambers. That task completed, cu873 returned to Dr. Thorber and spoke to her, her voice a dull monotone.

“The Hive values truth and learning above all things, Doctor. As you learn the truth, you will teach the Hive a great deal.”

This former private High School had served as a Corps base for two years. Now, however, silver Hive slaves walked through it, moving conversion pods and other equipment into place after unloading them from trucks and vans. Wasps moved thought-nullified Corps captives into position to don their new uniforms and enter pods to begin their new lives.

The Hive was swarming. This location outside a large city would serve as an excellent base of operations.

* * *

Lisa watched from a distance, standing at the woods that bordered the grounds, sadness cloaking her tired features. She had stowed away among the cargo in the back of a Hive truck. Somehow, she had known where they were going.

She’d also known there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Even then, knowing the futility, she had yanked wires out of the conditioning pods she’d found in the truck, anyway, out of frustration and simply to remind herself that she was still free.

She knew it was a useless gesture, as her truck had been one of many which carried conversion pods. But she’d had to do something.

Her only hope now was to warn the rest of the Corps. They would scatter, hide, and hopefully regroup.

She turned to walk away, giving one last, sad, backward glance at her former home, before disappearing into the woods alone.

THE END