The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Horses

Chapter 1 — My first ride.

We are in the back of the taxicab on the way back to his motel room. Our mouths are locked together, our tongues wrapping around each other. He salivates and I swallow his juices which ignite a new and exciting desire in my body.

I am a happily married man with a beautiful wife. I can’t stop. I don’t want to.

How had we met? At the convention, in the bar of the hotel. What had we talked about? I can’t remember. His name is Greg and the rest I don’t care. The desire was instantly physical and washed over me within a minute of him striking up a conversation, wiping out any objections. I was a different person. I could no longer control myself. He made the suggestion I wanted him to make. Sitting together in the well-used space of the cab it was almost automatic to engage, intertwine and explore each other.

The cab pulls up and we are out. Behind the door of his room we urgently strip each other. I know I will do anything for him, allow him to do anything to me, just so I was the person he was doing it to. I am his slave. Nothing else matters.

We are naked. My cock is stiff, as is his. I reach out to touch it, start getting on my knees when he stops me.

“Wait”, is all he says as he walks to the bed. His sculpted body is perfect, uniformly tanned, not over-muscled. He stretches out his arms and arches his back. His skin glistens as it if it has been oiled. A scent of musk fills the room. I inhale lungfuls of this sweet aroma. He crawls on to the bed. I see the round muscle in his perfect butt and I understand what I need to do. Spreadeagled on the bed, he looks over to me and says “Now”. It is all I need.

I play the part he wants perfectly. His skin is shiny and slick and he is wide open. I lay my legs along his and push myself deep into his rectum as he gives out a long breath. His ass muscles grip me as I probe further with my hardened engorged cock. I am locked into his body and I grunt as I fight his grip to get deeper in. I grab his shoulders to give me traction. I want this connection so much and more. The scent of musk from his skin is intense and I start licking the back of his neck to get his taste inside me. He has a vertical scar there and I run my tongue along it. It parts and my tongue is inside him. Something I can’t seen pushes into my mouth and start pumping a thick sweet-tasting juice and I automatically swallow it. I feel his fluids moving slowly down my throat and my hips buck and spasm involuntarily.

I don’t care what is going on. I don’t care what is happening to me. I can’t stop. I don’t want to.

Every time I thrust, more of this juice spurts into my mouth. I lose track of time. All I am is this cock, these hips rocking and pushing against the slick grip of his ass muscles. Then I come.

My whole body shakes uncontrollably as I pump my own juices into him. The orgasm spreads through my body, every part of me is having this orgasm. I am this orgasm. I forget my name, who I am, everything as my muscles keep pumping. And still the orgasm goes on. It numbs me to other sensation. I feel my rectal muscles squirming and trying to push through my anus. I want to be beaten or whipped just so I can feel something, anything as strong as this. I start gurgling and moaning with pleasure as the fresh sensations of pleasure rip through my body. I sweat profusely and almost choke on the juices I am swallowing, I can’t keep up. How long does it last? What am I pumping? Perhaps, I think, he is pumping something into me. Anything seems possible.

His muscles relent and I slide off. I can’t move. My cock is still stiff. My mouth is still full of this juice and I gulp it down. He stands up and rubs the back of his neck.

I struggle to speak as I lick the thick fluid off the roof of my mouth. I feel my cock collapsing. Post-orgasm, it feels like a line has been drawn in my life between rolling on him and rolling off. Nothing that happened before seems important. I am broken to the will of this man. I belong to him, mind and body. He could do anything to me and I would like it and want it more. I try to speak, to tell him that he controls me that he can do whatever he wants with me and that I want him to do so.

“Shhh,”, he says. “Let’s go and see my wife.”