The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Horsey Business

By Anarchitech

My name is Marie. I’m writing this while I can still remember everything that’s happened so far, in case I’m made to forget. And while I still have control to.

This all started just a few days ago. I’ve been with my boyfriend Lee for about 3 years now. We’d known each other since we were kids (but didn’t really like each other then) and reconnected over a social networking site. Things had been rough with my past few relationships and he seemed really sweet. Not the type to screw me over like so many other guys before. He was a little less attractive and not quite as dominant as I was used to, but I really was ready for something different. Or so I thought.

Things were always good between us; he had always been very sweet but I was the one who always had to initiate sex. He would say he didn’t like to start things because he didn’t want to pressure me. All because the few times he did come onto me first I had been dead tired from working a long shift or he wanted a nut because he’d had a bad day.

Eventually it slowed down to where we just stopped being intimate a few months ago. I knew we still loved each other, but I was starting to think he was getting his sex from someone else. I certainly didn’t feel satisfied. So I decided if he was doing something behind my back, why shouldn’t I do the same?

I reconnected with an old sex buddy, John from my college years, pretty much the same way I reconnected with Lee. It started simple enough, with some harmless flirting online. That gradually got more explicit and before I realized it I was at his apartment being fucked harder and more passionately than I could remember Lee ever doing it. I picked boys like John in my college days for this specific reason. Nice smile, tanned, athletic body and a very thick, smooth cock that took my pussy a bit of coaxing and teasing to fit in me. We’d see each other once a week, after my shift at the hospital ended. I lead Lee to believe it was my day to catch up on work I’d fallen behind on. My behind was falling on something, it just happened to be on John’s work! If only I’d known, Lee wasn’t as clueless as I thought.

I’d just came home after an “extended” work day (which would be my last) and stepped in Lee’s work area, where he was busy fixing someone’s computer.

“Hey baby!” I strolled up to his chair and pecked him on the cheek.

“Hey...” he kept his eyes locked on the monitor barely acknowledging me. Typical. I spun around to leave.

“Why don’t you go take a shower? You stink!” Lee said, jokingly? Considering what was about to happen, I don’t think he was, even though I always showered and perfumed myself before leaving John’s. “Seriously though,” he looked up at me, with what looked like an evil grin. “I have a surprise for you. There are some clothes for you on the bed afterwards.”

“I’m tired Lee. It’s been a long day. How about tomorrow?” I promised him.

“Nope! That won’t work this time! Today’s the only day we can do it. It’s not a marathon. It’s a surprise! Come on, after all the long hours you’ve been working, you deserve it.”

It was hard to argue with that. I figured this was just going to be another “nice” dinner at a diner with him popping the question on me again. I’d say ‘no’ again, he’d pout then we’d go home and to bed. I’d worked up an appetite so I was hungry. Why not. I showered quickly and went to the bedroom where a long hippy skirt and tank top lay on the bed. Before I could turn around to the closet to grab some jeans Lee popped his head in the door.

“Nope! Wear the skirt! You’ll need it. It’s warm out.” I snapped it off the bed and slid it on. “Ok you ready?”

As I would soon find out, I was not ready at all for what was coming.

CHAPTER 2: In the Car

I sat in the passenger seat, Lee driving us down some back roads. He had my curiosity peaked. I was mainly hungry though.

“We are eating right?” I posed as a question that sounded more like a statement. The small cooler in the back seat caught my eye. My hand reached back and got caught firmly by Lee’s.

“Hands off of my pick-a-nick basket!” He gave my hand back and poked my side playfully. “We’re almost there.” He grabbed a CD from the sun visor. “Hey I wanted you to check out this CD I made.” It slid into player and the play symbol popped up. A blast of white noise came through the speakers. Then everything went black...

CHAPTER 3: PICK-A-NICK BASKET

When I came to, I was sitting on our plush blanket in a small patch of woods. Lee sat across from me, studying my face with a large smile. My head was fuzzy and confused.

I tried to ask what had happened but my vocal cords felt paralyzed.

“We’re here! Are you ready to eat?” Lee pulled the cooler from beside him and set it in between us. My appetite was gone now. My body felt totally and calm and relaxed but my mind was still searching for words and starting to panic. He must’ve seen it in my eyes.

“You’re ok baby. The program is still rewriting your response patterns. It’ll take a few minutes before you can talk. So I’ll talk until then. Ok?” he gave me another smile, warm and an attempt to comfort me.

“I really didn’t want to have to do all this. I was hoping things would just somehow magically go back to normal, and you’d finally marry me. But then I stumbled on your chats with John...” My heart jumped and then sank. I never wanted him to know about that. But it was only because I knew he was seeing someone! I tried to speak out to tell him, but just stammered again. “Then I kinda snuck a program that lets me turn your cell on remotely.”

“I’m not upset or angry. It’s my fault. I’ve been so obsessed over figuring out how to keep you I pushed you away. Go ahead and pull your skirt up.”

I felt my face flush with anger. No way in hell I’m doing that right now! I wanted to know what was happening to me. I wanted to know who he’d been screwing that started all this in the first place. I wanted to get up and storm off to the car. I wanted to do that, but instead I looked down to see myself slowly inching my skirt up past my knees that were sitting Indian style. My stomach clinched as I realized I no longer had control over my body. My hands kept pulling up until my skirt was at my waist, my panties exposed to the world.

“Ok,” Lee continued. “I’m going to answer the questions you probably have now.” “Remember my cousin in the military? Turns out he works on some serious high level stuff. The CD I played for you in the car is actually some kind of brainwave descrambler or something. I don’t know how it works I just know what it does It basically rewires your brain’s physical response to whatever control set you choose. I chose my voice as the only thing your body will respond to… Why don’t you pull off those panties…?” I felt my ass lift off the ground so I could do as he said, my hands sliding them down my smooth, tanned thighs. “Long story short, you have to do whatever I say even if-especially if-you don’t want to.” I freed my panties from my ankles and sat there bow-legged. Lee gave a lustful look to my exposed crotch. “I can’t believe your pussy is so wet already!” it actually wasn’t until he had said that. Just hearing him speaking the words somehow made the blood rush down to it, making me aroused so suddenly it made me weak-headed. “I wasn’t cheating on you... I had actually been trying to figure out how to use the disc on you without you knowing because I thought you’d lost all interest in sex!” He took my panties, still clutched in my hand and stuck them in his pocket. “But then I found out what you’d been doing, and decided that if you did want to stay with me, you needed to be punished for having secrets from me.” He leaned over and started caressing my thigh, sending a jolt straight to my now soaking wet slit. “You feel hot! You should take that top off.” A second later I was sitting completely nude except for the skirt I was wearing as a belt.

“It’s just nature. I wasn’t giving you what your body needed, so you got it where you could.” “You’d do anything to fill your pussy up at that point wouldn’t you?” I would’ve slapped him if I could’ve. But when he opened the cooler, I realized he’d only said that to tease me with what he was about to make me do. The cooler had food in it. Vegetables to be more specific. Phallic shaped ones to be even more specific. He pulled it toward me and stood up.

There was a variety of different shaped and sized cucumbers, squash and even a huge eggplant.

“Pick up the one that’s closest to John’s Dick.” My hand immediately reached in and grabbed one of the larger cucumbers before my mind could object or try to fight. It was an inch or two longer than my (no longer) secret lover’s but the thickness was almost perfect. Lee’s eyes widened. “Wow! I can see what you saw on him!” I searched his face for hurt but he looked intrigued. “Lay back and spread your legs”. Once again my body followed his words. All I could do was brace my mind for what was coming. “Show me what you did with John’s Dick before you came home.” As soon as my body understood the command I had the tip of the cucumber at my tender pussy lips, teasing myself like John had with his plump head just hours earlier. My hands were using it replaying all of the actions of his earlier assault on me. The ridges of it rubbed against my g-spot as. I slowly slid it deep in and out of me for a few strokes. I then had to shove it inside me so hard it lifted my ass up and made my knees lock. Heat started to grow in me as a lay there, fucking myself as hard and fast as my arm could move. My arm started burning but nothing would stop it until my body had played out the whole session with John. I felt the heat at its boiling point, my whole body tense, hips squirming. I could feel myself almost exploding right when Lee spoke up.

“You can stop now. You don’t get to cum until your punishment is over.” The sensation immediately went away. I pulled the vegetable out, opening my eyes and trying to regain awareness. Lee had been standing back watching my show. I could see the outline of his erection through his jeans. “Stand up and turn around. After I had my back to him he wrapped my panties around my eyes, blind folding me. He took my hand in his and started leading me forward.

“I’m surprised Marie! You always insisted that size wasn’t THAT important. But it looked like that made a pretty “big” difference to me! So now that you have to answer truthfully, is bigger better?” My mind had just started into an explanation about how personality was what mattered most. .etc...etc but my head already nodded for him.

“I thought so!” he laughed. “Well I still have your real surprise. You knew you were going to have food so that’s not a surprise! Well, maybe the way you GOT the food was...”

As we kept walking, a wild, earthy smell crept into my nose. When he finally removed my blindfold, I immediately realized two things: I had made a huge mistake not clearing my computer history AND Lee wasn’t turning out to be such the sweet guy I knew him as. It seemed if Lee had read my mind because he said, “You really have to learn how to hide things you don’t want people to see.” We were standing inside an old barn in front of a stable He pulled out an apple and handed it to me with one hand while petting the pretty horse’s nose with the other...

CHAPTER 4: OF COURSE, OF COARSE!

Everyone watches porn. Guys of course, but women do too more often than we admit. I just happened to watch for curiosity and to see crazy shit though. Like watching a train wreck or something. I can’t believe Lee would think I would watch bestiality stuff to get off though. But yet here I was in front of a large horse, like the one from Whorses.com, where I’d watched some hilarious videos of some drugged out looking skank give herself up. I wasn’t laughing at all now though.

‘He’s just trying to scare me’ I thought to myself.

“Step up here and pet him! Give him that apple.” Once again my body would only follow my man’s directions. I stepped up to the stable, reaching up to pet his brown fur, tussling his mane with my fingers. After just a few seconds he bucked up a bit and shot his head out toward me, trying to bite at me and push through his gate. He was not interested in the apple, which he knocked from my hand.

“Ok, he’s really friendly! And he really likes you! Look it!” Lee pointed down under the horse, which was very obviously aroused by me. His “horsehood” looked fully erect, protruding out at least 2 feet. “This should be about enough for you shouldn’t it? It’s certainly bigger than me and John together!” he laughed at me, still pointing. “Go ahead in there on your knees, under him. I’ll even show you some mercy. All you have to do is give him the best blow job that you’ve ever given John. If it’s anything like the ones you give me it’ll be quick won’t it?”

“NO!” I tried to scream out, “Please” No words. He said I’d be able to talk in a few minutes! Why is he doing this? I fought with every ounce of my mind. But my body just calmly climbed through the gate and my body’s memory started playing out again as I dropped to my knees. Lee was about to find out John had gotten much more than him..

I slowly and tenderly started caressing the beast’s wet shaft. My best head to John was after he’d made me cum very hard and I was feeling very generous, to the point of phallic worship. Now a horse was getting its cock showered with kisses, its salty taste stinging my lips, the foreign smell making me want to gag. “I just love your big Dick so much!” I exclaimed lustfully to it. So there was my voice. Saying what I’d said to my fuck buddy with all the same passion for Lee to hear. I could only repeat what I’d said to John. Whatever this “program” was Lee had objected me to in the car, I really hated it. I started running my tongue up in down his pink shaft, moaning in pleasure. All my mind wanted to do was vomit, but my body was no longer mine.

“The pheromones I put in your body wash worked well! He’s in love.” I had both hands stroking half the length of him, my mouth lovingly slurping and sucking the head. “Lose the skirt.” He was crouched down outside the metal stable gate, watching us. I freed a hand to push it down, guiding it off while still on my knees.

“Cum for me baby!” I said with my mouth full, still repeating everything from memory of John’s “best” blow job. My hands were working at full speed, my tongue darting around the tip. The beast started shuffling its hooves.

“I don’t think that’s going to work on him.” Lee had put a lead on the horse and was opening the gate. “You’ll have to come lay over these hay bales here on your stomach.” As soon as he pointed my naked body led me up on the stacks. The dry straw pricked my knees and stomach as lay over it, sticking my ass up in the air.

“I know this has to be the horniest you’ve ever been, playing with something this big!” My mind was almost numb at this point, and I was not mentally aroused, but my body suddenly felt on fire with lust. I could feel my own lubrication dripping from my swollen pussy. I heard them approaching behind me and then saw Lee stepping on the bails one stack above, carefully positioning my new 4-legged friend over me. Its shaft poked my ass before it sprung up flopped down on my back.

“Reach back and guide him inside of you. Start slow. Put as much as you can fit inside of you. Then you can have your voice back.”

I pulled my hands behind me, grabbing the sticky rod with both hands. My whole body quivered as I started feeding it to my hungry slit. Dull jolts of pain mixed with sharp tingles of pleasure hit my walls as I slowly crammed inch after inch into me. My mind tried in vain to stop my body, which was actively trying to split itself in half.

When I felt it hit my stomach I thought I would stop, but to my surprise I kept backing up.

“Stop! Make me stop! God it hurts! Please!” I finally cried out. My whole torso was stiff. I looked back to see I had at least a foot inside me.

“I won’t let you hurt yourself. It looks like you can start moving back and forth on it now.” He was sitting next to me on the haystacks. He’d somehow rigged the horse up where he was immobile. “His name’s Buck by the way.”

“Why are you doing this?” I pleaded as I started rocking back and forth.

“I’m not doing anything! You’re body is just giving itself what it wants. It’s not doing anything it doesn’t want to do. It’s the way the disc was programmed.” He started playing with my hair as I found myself moving faster.

“Once you cum, you should get control back.” with that said, I was suddenly rocking back and forth as fast as I could, feeling the heat building through the pain in my abdomen. Within seconds I was screaming at the top of my lungs and squirting everywhere. I had enough energy to shuffle forward to empty my pussy before I collapsed to the ground. I rolled on my back, holding my stomach.

“You’re a sick bastard.” I spat the words out at him weakly.

TO BE CONTINUED...