The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hose Virus

Chapter 2

Unleashed on an Unsuspecting World

People retire and new politicians are elected and in the interest of cost cutting the storage facility that was tasked with housing the records and samples was shut down. Its inventory was not well catalogued and the cheapest course of action was determined to be a complete incineration of everything inside. The incinerators were adequate for regular trash but didn’t burn anywhere near hot enough to eradicate everything.

Carl worked for a small company that won the bid to destroy the contents of a government warehouse. After five days of sweating it out over the incinerator he was ready for the weekend. Fridays were the worst on this job because the incinerator was shut down to allow cleanup personnel to clean up the ash and residue left behind. Not only was it hot work, it was dirty. Damned dirty! To top it off his shift was already over. His boss pulled him back over to help haul the ashes out of the incinerator to the dump site. Carl wasn’t one for wasting perfectly good time off. He’d already dropped his ash covered overalls and boots for a pair of shorts and sandals for the drive home. Why spend half the weekend cleaning the same ash out of his car he’d been dealing with on the clock all week long!

As he finished filling up his wheelbarrow with another load of the weeks ashes he stepped into a molten mass of what he though felt like chewing gum. “Shit!” he swore, “What the hell?” As he looked down he could see a black mass that looked like melted plastic or rubber. He lifted the leg trying to extract him self but the only purchase it seemed to have was on his heel. Even his sandal didn’t appear to stick to it. Carl put his foot back down and attempted to use the other foot to force it off. All that appeared to accomplish was smearing the sticky mess on both feet. “Well that was a great idea.” He muttered. He exhausted all avenues on hand to remove the tar from his foot but nothing seemed to work. Even dragging it across the edge of the wheelbarrow frame did him no good. “It’ll just have to wait till I get home.” He muttered to himself “I needed a shower anyway”. Finally after what seemed like an eternity off the clock Carl’s boss let him go home. As Carl got into his car he noticed the tar had smeared to the point it was between his heels and the sole of his shoes. Even worse some of it had gotten under the straps of his sandals. Carl tossed an old T shirt on the floor to make sure he didn’t spread the mess to the inside of his car and sped off for home.

Back home Carl hopped into the shower to scrub the days grime off. He had been dreading extracting his feet from his soiled footwear but surprisingly the tar didn’t stick to the leather at all. He wished the same could be said for his feet. No matter how hard he scrubbed it wouldn’t come off. Strangely even when he pocked at the tar with his fingertip it only held for a second before releasing his hand completely free of any of the black sticky film. In fact his dismay at the predicament he found himself in became even greater when he realized all his scrubbing was just spreading the mess further. The bulk of his feet as well as halfway up his calves were absolutely filthy with the stuff. It had matted his hair together and it even felt like some of it was being pulled out every time he touched it. “Forget this crap. It’ll just have to stay there till I can figure something out.” Friday night was usually a good night for bar hopping but there was no way he was going to risk socks and jeans on top of this mess. He might never get them off. Luckily he had a bottle of Jack Daniels set aside for just such an occasion.

The following morning Carl awoke with a splitting headache and very little memory of the night before. That is, until he saw his legs. He wasn’t sure what the hell he’d done but the tar was everywhere. It had been smeared all the way up to his mid thigh on both legs though one side was slightly higher then the other. He looked like he was wearing a pair of black silk stockings. You could even see the hair now through the tar as it apparently was getting thinner the more it spread out. Well, you could see the hair on his thighs at least. The hair on his calves had apparently been ripped out during the night though where it had gone was anyone’s guess.

As Carl swung his legs out over the side of his bed to get up they brushed together and something very unusual happened. An incredible shock of pleasure reverberated within his very core. Carl’s morning wood turned to stone and a deep moan of pleasure escaped from the depths of his belly. His hands took on a mind of their own as they slid down to his thighs gently stroking their new silky smooth confines while his legs slid across each other in a very pleasant rhythm. Unbeknownst to Carl while extremely pleasant his actions were also serving to spread the material further up his thighs. His thinking mind temporarily disengaged by the new found ecstasy he fell backwards into his bed with his legs thrown up in the air. The rhythm of his legs became more frantic as the sensations he experienced intensified until the stockings met at his crotch quickly encapsulating his groin and buttocks in their silky weave. The instant the head of his penis was covered Carl exploded into the single most powerful orgasm any man had ever experienced. For over three minutes ropes of cum were milked from his penis by the wonderful material as a silky probe slipped into his rectum massaging his prostate and devouring any stool it encountered. To Carl however, all sense of time was lost. If his higher brain functions were still operational he’d have told you it lasted a lifetime. Eventually his eyes rolled back into his head and he lost consciousness his synapses short circuited completely. A large bulge had formed at his crotch underneath the material composed entirely of spent semen. The material quickly processed the proteins breaking them down and rebuilding them in its own image. The new material made exploratory advances up Carl’s chest but once it reached his face Carl’s breathing was temporarily halted. Possibly sensing the danger to its host it retreated quickly back down limiting itself to an area around his waist. As it retreated it spread evenly down his legs making itself a uniform though significantly darker color of black.