The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hosieria Spa and Resort

Chapter Two—Routine

Charlene stirs in her bed, sunlight gently poking through the curtains as the gentle tones that awake the staff each morning flow through the door reaching her ears. As she tries to wake herself up, she cries out to herself, “no, no, no” flinging the covers from the bed revealing her right hand buried beneath the waistband of her hose, her fingers still stuck deep inside her pussy. “Girl, you have got to get a grip on things or you are going to wind up just like Ann Burton,” she cries out realizing her transgression (the fifth time in the last week she has fingered herself to sleep). But oddly, the thought of becoming like Ann Burton makes her tingle a bit inside, and her fingers begin to almost subconsciously glide their way back up to her clit as the mere thought of it fills her head. Charlene abruptly shocks herself back to reality however, jumping to her feet and mumbling as she heads for the shower, “what were you thinking letting them give you this assignment!”

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Hosieria Spa and Resort. We trust that you have all found your accommodations to your liking thus far and hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us. I know many of you are returning guests, and for that, we truly thank you. But for those of you here for the first time, I want you to realize that you are among friends. I am my lovely wife Serena are here because we share the same desires as you, and we have opened up our lovely resort to make your every dream come true. As you all know by now, this is not a place to be shy, so please, kick off your shoes and enjoy the many amenities we have to offer you during your stay here, where your wish is truly our command.

Yours Truly,

Mark Mathers Founder, The Hosieria Spa and Resort

It is not long before Charlene is again dressed, and filing her way from her room into the column of men and women outside her door on their way to the elevators; a silent, robotic procession of blank stares and gaping jaws on their way to greet their day ahead. Once arriving in the lobby of the hotel, however, the group appears “normal,” more human if you will, as they disperse on their way to their prearranged tasks. It is a slow day for Charlene, and day, as Mark and Serena would say, she need do little more than be “eye candy” for the guests, so Charlene makes her way into a small lounge just off the main lobby of the hotel, seeking a few moments of solitude.

Once in the lounge, however, rather than solitude, Charlene finds a young girl, looking her up and down thinking to herself sarcastically, “oh yeah, this girl is 18” as she smiles at her, seating herself in one of the plush leather chairs facing the girl. Charlene joins the girl flipping through the selection of magazines on the surrounding tables, occasionally looking up and catching the girl admiring her hosed legs and smiling back at her. Each time Charlene catches her, however, the young girl quickly withdraws behind the magazine in a fit of shyness, seemingly embarrassed by her actions. Charlene sighs to herself as she dwells on the “eye candy” requirement, and leans forward and peels away her slippers, leaving her hose covered feet wide open for the admiring glances of the young girl. But this only causes the girl to retract even further behind her copy of “Leg Show” magazine, now almost trembling with fear. Charlene persists however, not sure whether she is driven by the need to maintain her “cover,” by pure desire, or by her feeling sorry for the girl and moves over to join the young girl on the leather couch across the room. As Charlene places her hand on the young girl’s thigh, the girl seems to loosen up a bit, now exchanging a shy smile Charlene as she giggles slightly at Charlene’s apparently playful advance.

As Charlene returns her magazine to the table, her attention shifts to the young girl, her eyes gliding up and down the white hose covering the young vixen’s long, shapely legs and her tiny feet which are free from any footwear. Charlene makes eye contact again with the girl who again recoils briefly to her magazine, though she does not resist at all as she feels Charlene’s toes gently gliding up and down her calf. The girl begins to talk, as if trying to free herself from the confines of the situation, but Charlene interrupts, “it’s ok my dear, just let it happen. Don’t be shy, I am here to serve you,” Charlene’s voice almost betraying her as her mind remains unsure how much of this is “for the good of her country” and how much is for the good of Charlene as her own carnal needs flow to the surface. “But...I...I want...I can’t,” the girl begins to stammer, interrupted both by her continued embarrassment as well as the feeling of another woman’s feet against her body for the first time. “Shhhh...” Charlene again interrupts the young girl, as she turns more to face her, her hand gliding again across the young girl’s hosed thigh. “Why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself.” “Oh...OK...” the girl tries to compose herself. “My...my name is...is Tami...” “It’s very nice to meet you Tami,” Charlene almost mocks the girls as she leans forward and kisses the girls neck, whispering in her ear as she backs away, “don’t be shy.” “OK...OK...I can do this,” Tami energizes herself for a moment as she again feels Charlene’s lips against her neck. “What do you want my dear Tami?” another whisper fills Tami’s ear.” Tami pauses a moment, still trying to put her thoughts into words, “I...I want to serve you!” Charlene withdraws slightly back into the soft leather, a bit stunned by the suddenness of Tami’s exclamation. In all her weeks on the island, she has never had any client say that to her before. Of course she has seen hotel guests at staff members’ feet on many occasions, but she herself has never been fortunate enough, and the mere thought of it sends a shiver through her body. Charlene dwells on the consequences a bit, thinking to herself, “my God, you’re already finger-fucking yourself every night what the hell is this going to do to you?” but she has no choice but to comply at risk of blowing her mission. She reaches across the couch, taking Tami’s magazine from her, and returns it to the table in front of them. Tami slowly glides herself down from the couch to the floor, looking timidly up at Charlene for a moment still unsure of herself. A gentle stroke of Charlene’s hosed foot across the young girl’s cheek forces Tami to cast her head back as a surge of pleasure flows through her, firming her resolve. Tami’s eyes close and her mouth gapes open, and Charlene inserts her hosed toes into the young girl’s mouth. Tami almost cums instantly.

It is 9:00 AM, and Emily Brooks arrives at the hotel spa to find Serena Mathers awaiting her arrival. “Good morning Mrs. Brooks, I am Serena Mathers. I am so glad you decided to accept the invitation to join me this morning. I know you are one of our most cherished guests.” “Thank you Serena, it was very nice of you to invite me,” Emily replies following Serena through the plush reception area of the spa and into the woman’s private office. “Let me tell you a little bit about what we like to do during these sessions,” begins Serena as she gestures to a nearby couch and Emily sits. “I trust you will find them as relaxing and beneficial as our many other guests have. I am a hypnotherapist by trade, and like you, an avid foot and hose fetishist. Mark and I have developed this program to ensure our guests are truly getting all they can out of their time here at the resort. I think you would agree we have provide you with the perfect environment for satisfying your every dream and desire, but we have found that our guests, often, retain some of the baggage they bring with them from the outside world, and this can interfere with their truly maximizing their limited time here at the resort. This program will remove this baggage from your subconscious, letting you be totally and completely honest with us, so we can truly make your deepest, most intimate dreams come true, some of which you may not even be aware lurks deep in your psyche.” “Wow, I must admit I’m a bit speechless,” replies Emily. “I cannot believe you go through such an effort for your guests.” “It’s really no effort at all Emily, may I call you Emily?” Serena continues eliciting a nod from Emily. “Quite simply, if you as one of our guests are happy, we are happy. So, shall we begin?” Emily stirs a bit in he chair a bit uncomfortable about the whole “hypnosis thing” and figuring she will soon be clucking like a chicken on video somewhere.” Serena senses her client’s apprehensions and reassures her, “hundreds of clients have gone through this Emily, there is nothing to be afraid of,” as she pulls out a small blue crystal from her purse, dangling it front of Emily even agreed to continue. “Now Emily, I just want you to relax. Your feet flat on the floor and oh, please, why don’t you take of those pumps of yours. No need for uncomfortable business attire here,” Serena begins smiling as Emily glides her feet from her shoes, a silent signal of her willingness to continue. “Just focus on the crystal Emily, let you every thought drift towards and focus on the crystal...”

Charlene slams the door shut tightly behind her as she sprints into her room. She tears off her dress, leaping onto the bed kneeling as she forces both her hands between her legs, pressing her fingers tightly into the silken fabric that covers her, forcing it deeply inside her body. She rocks up and down on her own fingers, her cries echoing through the room, as she cums almost at first touch, but continues to drive herself to higher and higher levels of pleasure. It is not long before she collapses to the bed below her, sweaty and completely drained, laughing to herself, “they really need to do something about that rule not letting staff members cum.” Charlene could not believe how good it felt to have her feet and toes licked and sucked. She had performed the act more times than she could possibly remember, but never before had she been the recipient. And to feel that ecstasy, and not be able to “relieve” herself, well, “that is more than anyone should be expected to bear, even for the good of the agency,” she thinks to herself. “I don’t know how I even made it up to the room.”

As her thoughts return to the memories of Tami at her feet, she drifts off into an almost dream-like state and bites her lip as she wraps herself in the sheets, her fingers once again drifting deep inside her sex. Her thoughts return to Mark Mathers who walked in on them just as the young girl came for the first time ever at the feet of another woman, fulfilling her lifelong desire. “What is he doing to her now?” she wonders as she recalls leaving the two alone in the lounge, remembering how she thought she would explode having to stand there silent until Mark dismissed her. Her thoughts continuing to drift back down to the lounge, Charlene could almost see the scenario unfolding before her eyes, as if she were there by Mark and Tami’s side...“I’m am so glad to see a new guest enjoying herself as much as you are Tami,” he would begin. “And in seeing that, I want to make sure you are truly getting everything you possibly can out of your time here.” Maybe Mark would fuck her first. Maybe she would suck Mark off. Maybe she would cum with him at her toes, or even vice versa. But whatever the variant on this little game actually occurred, Charlene knew Tami would soon be slipping under Serena’s hypnotic control, if it had not already occurred. She could see her child-like green eyes focusing and glazing over, her jaw slacking open, her will slowly slipping away. She could hear the suggestions pouring from Serena’s mouth into Tami’s accepting mind, “it feels so good to serve Tami, it feels so good that you never want to leave the resort, your new home. You want to stay here and serve, serve me, serve Mark, and serve our clients. Serving us make us happy Tami, and our happiness brings you nothing but pleasure.” Charlene imagines the programming progressing further, as she has witnessed it so many times and seen the results first hand. Programming constantly reinforced by Serena’s additional commands to “cum” and “cum” and “cum,” all of which would leave the young girl a mindless puddle sprawled out across the couch. Charlene could see it all happening and she catches herself envying Tami for but a moment before catching herself, crying out, “no that’s insane, stop thinking that,” though she continues to finger herself, forcing pleasure to endlessly cascade through her body. Charlene envisions Tami’s glazed over eyes one last time, the girl slipping totally under Serena’s control before cumming harder than she ever has before.