The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

(MC FD FF)

Rebecca’s trip to Berlin takes an interesting turn

* * *

Author’s Note: This is a prequel of sorts to my story “Amnesiac,” and is set in the same “Kateverse” as that story. However, this is a stand-alone work and can be read on its own.

©2019 by 321, all rights reserved and such.

* * *

Chapter One — Arrival

She eyed the buzzy neon sign with a healthy dose of skepticism.

“Come on, Rebecca.” Emily landed a well-aimed jab between her ribs. “The whole point was to get lost and wander into cool-looking places. We can always leave if it sucks.”

“Um, I can guarantee it’s going to suck, Emily.” She waved a hand at the sign above the door. “Club Trabant? Really? How many ostalgie places can a girl visit in one Berlin trip? Come on, let’s just start heading back. That jet lag is starting to catch up to me.”

As usual, there was no stopping Emily. Before Rebecca could even finish suggesting a walk to the nearest S-Bahn station, the redhead was throwing open the door to the club. Pulsing beats spilled out onto the sidewalk, and Rebecca rolled her eyes. She couldn’t leave her best friend to fend for herself, and Emily knew it. Counted on it. With a soft groan, she reached for the door that Emily was holding for her, and ducked inside.

The eye-rolling continued inside. The club was decently-sized, with a spacious bar at one end and a lonely-looking dance floor in the center. Rebecca counted a dozen or so people, including the bartender and the DJ. Things were dead. Club Trabant was dead. She reached for Emily’s arm, envisioning a quick retreat back out into the night. It was-

“…still early,” said Emily, hoisting herself onto a bar stool. “It’s not even midnight, Rebecca. Let’s get a couple of drinks and see what walks in the door.”

* * *

Two gin & tonics came and went, and very little arrived through the front door. A few people ducked their heads in and, to Rebecca’s envy, turned right back around and left. Some local boys crowded around the dance floor. There had been a brief moment of excitement when a beautiful woman—tall, stylish, Nordic-looking—walked through the front door, and Rebecca felt her blood start to flow just a bit faster than normal. Then the woman walked straight over to the equally tall, stylish, handsome man that Emily had been stalking with her eyes. They both groaned in unison when the man and the woman locked arms and lips in a passionate embrace.

Emily threw up her tiny hands. “UGH. Okay, you win, Rebecca. Time to move on? There’s supposed to be a a good underground club around here somewhere.”

“Tried it yesterday, it was awful,” said a voice behind them. Rebecca turned and found herself looking at two tanned and smiling faces. “I’m Phoebe,” said the owner of the voice, still smiling and waving her hand. “We thought we’d try this place instead. The people next to us keep insisting that it’ll get hot any minute, but… anyway, want to come sit with us?”

Rebecca gave a quick wave back. “Rebecca and Emily. Phoebe and?”

“Jessica,” said the dark-haired girl.

They both had the same accent, likely Australian, and just the sound of their voices lifted Rebecca’s spirits. Aussies made for good travel companions, always up for anything. The fact that they were both young and pretty only made things better. She felt the hours of jet lag melt away, and happily slapped her hand against the bar. “We’d love to!”

* * *

The plan was to finish the round and move on to a new place, but then Emily switched them all to downing shots of Himbeergeist, so they stayed. They swapped personal stories—Phoebe and Jessica were from Melbourne, just as Rebecca suspected—while the club gradually came to life around them. The DJ was good and the schnapps was making a pleasantly warm fire in Rebecca’s stomach. She leaned back into the booth with a smile. If the next two weeks can be just like tonight, I can die a happy death. I’m getting drunk. Am I getting drunk? I think I’m-

“Your job.” Jessica was talking to her.

“Huh?”

“What you’re going to do when you finish university. What will you do with your degree? Or try to do, anyway?”

You’ve got really beautiful blue eyes, Rebecca thought. Not that it mattered. The Aussies, like Emily, were only interested in hunting down a good German boy for the evening. She buried the thought and prepared herself for what was likely to come next. “I’m… after I graduate I want to be a, uh, to be a hypnotherapist.”

The pretty eyes widened. “Really? That’s really cool. It’s nice that you’re going to get to help people. I wish I could do that!” A pause, and then an eager follow-up question. “Do… do you know how to hypnotize people?”

The blood began to flow more quickly again. Oh, if I could take you under right now, Jessica, I would in a heartbeat! She pictured those same deep blue eyes staring at her, staring through her, glassy and dim, a soft voice repeating all of Rebecca’s careful instructions…

Phoebe threw back her head and laughed. “Whaaaaaaaat? No. Nooooo. You actually believe all of that?”

Emily came to her friend’s defense. “It’s real, Phoebe. I’ve seen her do it. Hypnotize people. She’s serious.”

“It’s so not real.” Phoebe crossed her arms.

“It is real, swear to God,” said Rebecca. She shrank back into the bar booth and crossed her own arms for good measure. Was she being too forward? Was this worth fighting over? It wasn’t, really, not on her first night with a couple of strangers. Calm down, she’s just not familiar with-

“My sister went up on stage once, and the guy told her to just play along and pretend, like everyone else. Like. Everyone. Else.” The Aussie’s hand slapped the table each time for emphasis. Bam. Bam. Bam.

Rebecca tried again. “Look, just because your sister went to a bad hypnotist doesn’t mean that it’s all fake. It’s a real thing! How else do you think I’m getting all of my friends to do better in school? My charming personality?” She gave Phoebe a skeptical glance, curling up the corners of her mouth to show that she wasn’t Really Taking This Seriously. She waited for the inevitable dismissal of “whatever, anyway,” and a return to more pleasant conversations. It was nothing new. People didn’t seem to believe Rebecca when she talked about hypnosis, no matter where she went.

Instead, the blonde’s eyes narrowed, as if she’d just come up with something wickedly terrible. “Do it to me, then,” she said, placing both hands on the table and staring into Rebecca’s eyes. “Right here, right now. If you can hypnotize me, I’ll buy your drinks for the rest of the night. Other way around if you can’t.”

Rebecca frowned. This was the other standard response. Never mind that a bar wasn’t the ideal place to guide someone into a relaxing trance. She opened her mouth, prepared to explain that hypnosis didn’t work that way.

Not for other hypnotists, maybe.

I’m different. I’m better.

She closed her mouth, and paused. She felt Phoebe’s eyes burning into her skin, and watched them grow more triumphant with each passing second. She could make out Emily and Jessica at the corners of her vision, each girl growing more amused and concerned as the standoff continued. Finally, she spoke. “Take a deep breathe, Phoebe.”

The Aussie did so. A deep breath, and an equally deep exhale. For better or worse, she seemed prepared to let Rebecca try to hypnotize her, even if she fully expected it to fail. She took another deep breath, and let it out. Slowly, calmly.

Rebecca dug into her pocket, her hand closing around her ever-present companion. With a dramatic flair, she held her hand over the table and let the crystal drop from the gold chain. Even in the dim light, it sparkled beautifully, and she smiled as the other three women locked onto it simultaneously. “Focus on the sound of my voice, Phoebe, and the crystal,” she said, letting her voice drop into a silky, commanding tone. “Only my voice. Only the crystal.”

The blonde smirked, but her eyes continued to track the crystal as it spun in front of her. Rebecca watched as the girl’s shoulders sagged, almost imperceptibly. Eyes just a bit glassy, lips just barely parted. Another deep breath, slow and calm.

“Only my voice, Phoebe. Only the crystal.”

* * *

“Holy shit,” Emily whispered.

Rebecca beamed. She gave the crystal another spin, enjoying the way the sparkles danced across the Phoebe’s slack face. “Deeper and deeper, Phoebe. You’re so very deep. So deeply asleep. Hearing only my voice. Sleep. Deeper and deeper. Hearing only my voice. Can you hear my voice, Phoebe?”

Hazel eyes, empty and distant. “Yesssssss.”

“You’re hypnotized, Phoebe. Do you know what that means? It means you have to do whatever I tell you. Just like your sister on stage, you have to do whatever I tell you to do. Nod if you understand.”

“Yes. Anything you say.” Phoebe quickly dipped her head. Her eyes remained glued to the crystal. “Anything you… sssay.”

Emily poked Rebecca in the ribs again. She pointed with one hand, leaving the other hand free to stifle the giggles that threatened to break Phoebe’s trance.

Rebecca turned to her left, and froze. Jessica had fallen into a light trance as well. The girl’s eyes were just as wide and empty as Rebecca had hoped for, and she nearly came on the spot. Oh my God, wow. Just… wow, she’s gorgeous. She stared at the entranced girl’s cleavage, watching her firm breasts rise and fall with each sleepy, calm breath. It wouldn’t take much to bring her as deep as Phoebe, to have two attractive women at her command for the entire trip, mindlessly obeying her every-

“Make her do something naughty,” said Emily. She grinned. “Make her… have her take off her shirt. No, wait! Have her make out with someone. Hee. Yes, yes! Do that.”

Yes, Jessica. Take off your clothes. Make out with me. Make love to me. “You’re a one-note wonder, Em. Remember when we did that to Ashley and Darryl? Neither of them talked to us for a month.”

“Ahem. You did that, not me. I just provide the evil plans.” Emily somehow managed to grin even more. “And, it was worth it. I never liked Ashley anyway. ‘Oh, my hair is so perfect every single day!’ I wish I’d made her shave herself bald.”

“Shhh. You’ll wake them up.”

“Are they both hypnotized? Have them make out with each other.”

“No!” Rebecca immediately cringed. That had come out too loud. She glanced at her hypnotized subjects. Phoebe was still deep in trance, but to her disappointment, Jessica jerked her head sharply and began to blink rapidly. Dammit. She spoke quickly, before the blonde could recover as well.

“Phoebe,” she commanded. “Sink deeper and deeper for me. Deeper and deeper. You’re in a deep hypnotic trance.”

Phoebe slumped in her seat. “Deep,” she whispered.

“When I snap my fingers, you’re going to wake up. You won’t remember being hypnotized. In fact, you’ll remember that I tried to hypnotize you and failed, because you were right. You won your bet. Doesn’t that make you happy?”

“Mmmm. I won,” Phoebe said, smiling.

“You won’t remember being hypnotized.”

“Won’t remember.”

“When you wake up…” Rebecca looked over at Emily.

The redhead cheerfully twirled her hand. “Do it, do it!”

She sighed. “When you wake up, you’re going to feel very aroused. Very sexy. You’re very beautiful, Phoebe, and you’re beautiful and sexy and in a club full of hot, sexy people. You’re going to be full of desire, full of want, full of need. Only one person in this club can satisfy you, Phoebe. You need that person. You have to have that person, if only for tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes. So… so horny. Have to… fuck… yes.”

Rebecca continued. “Your whole body is going to be filled with lust and desire, Phoebe. Even as you sit there, fully awake, you’ll have a burning need to kiss that person on the lips. Fully and passionately, like the perfect lover. You want it. You need it. Repeat after me. I want it. I need it.”

“I want it. I need it.”

“What will you do after you wake up?”

“Filled with desire… lust. Have to… kiss. Passionately. Have to.”

“That’s very good. And once you kiss that person, all of those feelings will vanish, and you’ll be able to remember everything that just happened. All of it. You’ll remember that I hypnotized you after all. But not until after you’ve kissed someone. Do you understand?”

“Yyyyes.”

Emily snorted, and even Jessica joined in with a pretty, white smile. The smile warmed Rebecca even more than the schnapps. This was what she did best. A weird hobby, maybe, but it was good for parties, and good for… well, situations exactly like this one. People scoffed at Hypnotist Rebecca until she put someone under her control. After that, everyone in the room wanted to be her.

“Three, feeling very relaxed and comfortable. Two, starting to wake up now, starting to come to the surface, starting to become yourself again. One, remembering only what I told you to remember, ready to wake up. Annnnd…” Snap.

Phoebe remained motionless for a moment. Then she drew in a sharp breath and blinked. Like Jessica, she made a quick scan of her surroundings to see if anyone had noticed that she’d started to drift off. The other three girls managed to maintain their poker faces, and the Aussie smiled.

“Nope! It’s not going to work on me Rebecca. Sorry, but you loooooooose.” She crossed her arms again.

“Really?” Rebecca could barely hold back. “Because it looked like you were starting to drift off for a second there. Maybe you’d like to look at the crystal again?”

“You were totally going under, Phoebe,” Emily chortled. “If this place wasn’t so noisy…”

“Whatever, whatever! You failed, now pay up! I’ll start wth a gin and tonic, or maybe something with lemon. Surprise me. Now go on, up up and bring me my drink!” She pointed to the bar and laughed. “Perhaps you can hypnotize the bartender into giving you free drinks!”

“Har har.’ Rebecca slipped out of the booth. “You need anything, Em? Jessica?” Jessica, so deep, so mindless. Let me show you the crystal again. Look into it. Your blue eyes, so blank and empty…

“I’ll take a gin and tonic, too,” said Jessica, sliding a ten-euro note across the table. “That’s for my drink.”

Rebecca froze for a moment, uncertain of what to do next. Finally, she scooped up the money and made her way to the bar. She placed her order and waited, eagerly casting furtive glances back at the booth. It wasn’t long before Phoebe raised her head and glanced around the room, carefully covering the entire club from one end to the other. Across from her, Emily was trying her best to play along, chatting and laughing and talking with her hands. Rebecca swept up her collection of glasses and carefully made her way back to the table.

“Okay, two gin and tonics—top shelf stuff, mind you.”

“Appreciated,” said Phoebe.

“And two waters, because holy hell, I’ve been up for like three days straight by this point. I didn’t get any sleep on the plane.”

“Oh, try doing it from Australia!” Phoebe sipped her drink. “Eight hours to Singapore and then another thirteen just… to… get to…”

Emily could barely contain her excitement. “Something wrong, Phoebe?”

“No, it’s just… whew. I think they’ve turned up the heat in here, that’s all. That or… all of these… people…” She ran her hand across her face and exhaled. “It’s just that I… I mean I… what’s… oh, fuck me, I need a ciggy or something.”

All three of them were full of smiles now, knowing what was about to happen. Rebecca looked over at Jessica and winked, earning a wink in reply, and she melted a bit inside. Across the table, the blonde was breathing more and more rapidly with each passing second. Her fingers came together and parted again and again.

“I just… I need to… oh, bloody hell.

She leaned over, and before anyone could react, planted her lips firmly on Jessica’s. She reached behind the other girls head and pulled her forward until their faces were touching. A soft, pleasant moan escaped from her throat. Mmmmmmmmmmm. The dark haired girl struggled briefly before conceding defeat and letting Phoebe have her way.

Down below, Rebecca’s body struggled to contain the orgasm that desperately wanted to explode into being. God, think about baseball, think about… mmmnnnnn, oh my God.

The kiss ended. Phoebe pulled away, a dreamy smile on her face. She stared languidly at her friend for a lingering second. Then her face fell, and her eyes widened. “Oh… oh my God! Oh, shit… Jessica, I… oh fuck. I’m so… oh.”

She turned to Rebecca and glared. “You. Fucking. CUNT! What the fuck is wrong with you? Oh, you fucking bitch, I can’t…”

“Phoebe,” Rebecca began.

“I should fucking kill you!”

“It’s nothing, really. Pheebs, it’s okay,” said Jessica. She moved to place her hand on Phoebe’s shoulder, but the blonde recoiled instantly.

“No… Jess, I… I’ve gotta go.”

“Oh, come on!” Emily protested. “Phoebe, it was just a joke! You said yourself that you couldn’t be hypnotized.”

“Fuck you! Fuck the both of you!” By now, she was standing, and the volume of her voice was starting to attract attention. Tears began to stream down her cheeks, smearing her makeup. “You’re both sick,” she hissed.

Rebecca looked at her, eyes pleading for forgiveness. “I’m sorry, Phoebe. Please, I’m so sorry.”

The girl opened her mouth to respond, then froze. Her lips quivered with anger. The tears continued to fall, leaving dark spots on her shirt. She was shaking all over. Her mouth closed and curled into a scowl. “No,” she finally spat out. “No.” Then she was gone, storming out of the club, barreling through the flimsy front door and out into the night.

Jessica slid to the end of the booth and stood up. “You guys… don’t worry. I’ll… she’ll be okay. I’ll talk to her.” Then she was gone as well.

* * *

Rebecca stared at the table. “I fucked up, Em.”

“It was my idea. I should have listened to you. It was Ashley all over again. Except…”

“Except what?”

“I don’t think that was supposed to happen.”

Suddenly it made sense, and Rebecca felt the schnapps creep back up into her throat. “Oh shit. You mean we… did we?”

“Think we did.”

“Did she even know she was into girls?”

“If she did, no one else was supposed to know about it. Certainly not her best friend. Jesus, I bet she’s had a crush on her for, like, years.”

“And we just outed her to the whole fucking world. I’m such an asshole, Emily. I ruined her friendship, I ruined her trip, I probably ruined her life! Because don’t know when to stop! I never know when to stop!”

“Hey hey hey,” said Emily. “Listen, Rebecca Sanders. Colonel Sanders. You’re not a monster. People do that stunt on stage every single day. It’s not like you made her into a hooker or had her strip naked out on the dance floor. Don’t blame yourself for something you had no way of knowing about.”

Slip out of that tight little dress for me, Jessica. Yes, that’s very good. It feels good to obey me without question. Listen and obey. You’re madly in love with me.

“It’s like I have this talent, Em, and I can’t control it. There’s a part of me that just likes bending people. Like Ashley and Darryl. Like Svetlana, that Russian girl at Chad’s party.”

“Ukrainian.”

“Whatever. I’m serious! I’m done hypnotizing people. No more parties, no more jokes, not until I learn to behave myself.” She pounded her fist on the table for emphasis. “Brand new Rebecca, reporting for duty.”

“Well cheers to that, then!”

Rebecca looked up just as a woman slid gracefully into the seat across from her. The newcomer spread three tall shot glasses across the table. Rebecca looked up from the woman’s pale hands into a set of glacial blue eyes, almost as intriguing as Jessica’s. But it’s not, a part of her mind bitterly protested. Jessica’s gone. You blew it.

“Oh, don’t mind me a bit,” said the woman with a cheerful wave. She had a lovely, lilting accent. “It seems the owner of this place saw the two of you and thought that you could use a drink. After the day I’ve had, I could use one too. Cheers?”

Inwardly, Rebecca groaned. The woman meant well, but her timing couldn’t have been worse. She snuck a glance over at Emily and found her friend winding up for a blistering reply,her pale eyes already beginning to shoot flaming daggers across the table. Normally there was no stopping the Emily train once it got up to steam, but tonight, after everything, Rebecca felt the need to try. She gently placed her left hand on her friend’s right and faced the new woman. “We’re… uh, we’re probably going to leave soon, actually. No offense. Please tell the owner that we’re grateful, but…”

“Well then! She’s quite pleased that you’re grateful, but a bit sad that you’re leaving so soon! I always tell new folks to stick around. It does pick up in here, I assure you.” Another cheerful wave. “I’m Alice. You might have guessed that I’m the owner.”

She laughed, and smiled, and in doing so somehow managed to chase away the storm clouds hovering above Emily’s head. The petite girl pulled her hand from Rebecca’s and offered it to Alice. “I’m Emily,” she offered. “This is Rebecca. We’re from America.”

Alice rebuffed her hand, leaning in to be heard over the music. “Sorry, dearie. I’m not much for hand-shaking. It’s so weird, isn’t it? Like ants and their antennae. We’re just rubbing different bits of ourselves together, that’s all. I suppose I’ll never make it in politics!”

“I guess it is a little weird,” said Rebecca. She smiled, and glanced to her left, confirming that Emily had switched back into pleasantness as well. “It’s nice to meet you, Alice. We like your club, honest. It’s just… there was a thing just now, and—“

“Oh, the girls! Yes, yes, I saw the row. That’s why I came over, really. I wanted to cheer you up a bit. You’re on vacation, after all! Time to kick back and not think about so many things. Let the locals take good care of you and all that.”

“What’s an English girl doing running a bar in Berlin?” asked Emily.

The glacial blue eyes widened into oceans. “Oh, that’s it! Out with the lot of you,” said Alice. She cackled. “Irish, dearie! Irish! And never forget it! Ha! Don’t feel bad, most people guess the one and not the other. I blame the BBC.”

They stayed, and talked. About Alice, and her journey from Dublin bartender to Berlin nightclub owner. About Emily’s love of history and historic architecture. About Rebecca’s chaotic family and her budding career in oh God here we go again hypnotherapy.

“That’s wonderful!” The Irish woman seemed genuinely happy, and Rebecca’s heart warmed a few degrees at the sound of it. “My grandfather was a hypnotherapist like that, back in Ireland. Helped quite a few people to quit smoking. He used to tell me that he’d just hypnotize them all into wanting to drink more whiskey instead. Kickbacks from the pub owner and all!”

“I can’t tell you how much better I feel when you say that, Alice! Most people freak out when I tell them that I’m studying hypnosis.”

“Or when she makes them cluck like a chicken,” Emily added with a wink.

Rebecca gave her a glare in return. Too soon, Em, too soon.

“I’m just really glad that I could have a nice relaxing conversation with you two,” said Alice. “It’s really tiring, running this place. It’s good to jus sit back and relax once in a while. I mean, look at us! Just talking, and relaxing. Oh, and drinking!” Alice pointed to the table. “We’ve been going on so long, I’d just gotten lost in the sound of my own voice.”

She pushed the shot glasses forward. “So. I’ll admit right now that I’m not being entirely altruistic here. I’ve just got these new models in, special order mind you, and I was hoping you could tell me what you think about them. They’ve got a cute little spiral design at the bottom… can you see it?”

Rebecca stared into the glass. Sure enough, at the bottom was a spiral pattern, etched into the base of the glass. The vodka seemed to magnify it somehow, and give it just a hint of a reflection.

“Lovely, isn’t it? I designed it myself. The thing is, if you look at it, there’s a neat optical illusion. The longer you stare at it, the more it seems to be spinning. Take a look. See how it spins?”

“Spins,” said Emily, her voice faint and distant. “Yeah, it does.”

It does, it really does. Neat. Rebecca moved to raise her head and look Alice in the eye, to tell her just how cool the new glasses her, but her head refused to budge. It remained pointed at the bottom of the glass, where the spiral waited for her. Spinning.

“Yes, dearies. So lovely, isn’t it? The way it captivates you, draws you in, draws you down to the bottom of the glass. Down, deeper, down, deeper and deeper, down, down.”

Alarm bells rang in the back of Rebecca’s mind. Something seemed familiar about all of this. Distant memories of leading college friends into trance, drawing their attention to something, making them focus on it as their minds grew weary, letting Rebecca’s words slide into their thoughts, so deep, down and deep…

“…down and deep. So tired, so sleepy. Relax, and sleep. Deeper and deeper into the glass, falling into the bottom of the glass, falling into the spiral at the bottom of the glass. Down, and deep. Down, and deep. Deeper.”

Why… so slug… slugg… sluggish? Jet lag… too much… to drink… so tired. Em, I’m so tired. Get me to… hotel… so… tired… sleepy… sleep…

She felt Emily’s head come to rest on her shoulder, as if they were back on Flight 70, crossing the deep, dark Atlantic. Deep and dark, deeply asleep. Deeper and deeper. The redhead sighed and fell still. Her head felt so heavy on Rebecca’s shoulder. So heavy. So, so heavy. Your whole body is so, so tired. Your eyes are so heavy. Deeper and deeper.

She managed to open her mouth. “I…”

“Down,” said Alice. “Down. Tired. Sleepy. Deeper. Only my voice, Rebecca. Pulling you down. Deeper. Sleep. Deep sleep. Deep sleep. Sleep.”

Is… she… hyp…

“Sleep, Rebecca.”

Her world went black.

To be continued…