The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Twelve — Be Sure to Write

Rebecca turned and prepared to run for her life.

Her leg muscles, toned from years of jogging, coiled themselves as her toes curled against the insides of her shoes. She plotted her path of escape. Through the door, up the stairs, down the hallway and out into the night. She could make it to the airport in less than an hour. Or better yet, catch a train, an overnight out of town, and grab the next flight out of whatever city the train took her.

That would do it. Alice couldn’t be everywhere, certainly not all over Europe. Then again, she didn’t need to be, did she? Every woman in every town was a potential spy, ready to give her location to Alice. And of course there were the brainwashed assassins, like Emily and Celeste, who could would be waiting for her when she got home.

Then again, if she stayed, she was as good as dead. Worse than dead. What did Alice have planned, knowing that her erstwhile protege betrayed and hypnotized her? It couldn’t be good. It probably meant a one-way ticket to Southeast Asia and a new life as a cheap hooker.

No, the only choice was to run. She could deal with the fallout later. She placed her full weight on her left foot.

Unless Alice trances me before I even get to the door.

That wasn’t possible. Was it? Celeste was supposed to erase every trigger, or at least any compulsion to obey them. But she had done the same for Celeste, and now the brunette was clearly back under Alice’s thumb. Something had gone horribly, terribly wrong while she was wasting time upstairs.

Still, she could cover her ears and run. Scream to drown out Alice’s voice. Na na na na na can’t hear you Alice na na na na—

“Is everything okay, dearie?” Alice stepped closer, and Rebecca sagged in defeat. The moment to run had come and gone. Everything that happened from now on, every horrible thing that happened to all of them, was because she had failed. Failed to run. Failed to control Alice. Failed to control herself.

Her Irish adversary took another step forward. Her blue eyes stood out, even in the low light of the basement. Rebecca braced herself as she moved in for the kill.

“What can I do for you, Mistress Rebecca?”

“No, you can’t! Wait… what?”

A dreamy smile spread across the older woman’s face. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable, dearie? You look terribly worked up. I want my guests to be perfectly comfortable when they stay here. It’s my livelihood, after all!”

Before Rebecca could even begin to process that, her girlfriend appeared at Alice’s side. Celeste swaggered like an action movie hero. “I made her watch the video,” she said. “It worked like a charm! Now she’ll do whatever we ask! Isn’t that right, Alice?”

Alice shifted her adoring gaze to Celeste. “Of course, Mistress Celeste. Whatever you wish. Whatever makes you happy.” She stood there, doe-eyed and pleasant, awaiting her next set of orders.

Rebecca’s mouth dropped open. She huffed, desperate to form a coherent thought. “I… you… I mean you… how did you?”

“I told you, I love this kind of stuff.” Celeste placed her arm around Alice, who sighed happily in response. I got bored waiting for you, so I made her watch the screen, and it put her into a deep trance. Just like that episode where Doctor Franz brainwashes Anna into… hey, Rebecca, it’s okay! Really! She’s totally brainwashed now.” For emphasis, she reached in front of Alice and snapped her fingers vigorously. “See? Lights out. Nobody’s home.”

“Yeah, but Celeste, babe, real hypnosis doesn’t work that way. You can’t just zap someone’s brain with a machine like that. It takes time to program someone’s mind. Especially when they resist. What if she’s faking it?”

“I think you and I are both living proof that you’re wrong about how hypnosis works, girlfriend. And now, Alice is living proof, too. Besides”—she pointed to the monitor—“I did have this handy-dandy hypno-machine here to help me.“

“We should probably turn that thing off,” said Rebecca, “before we all get turned into zombies.” She cautiously approached the monitor and buried her face in the crock of her elbow. She reached out with her free arm and waved in wide circles, well aware of how ridiculous she looked at that very moment. Her knuckles soon brushed against plastic, and she patted the TV in search of a control panel.

Behind her, Celeste continued. “It was so easy, she just looked… into the… machine… deep into the machine. So deep… into… uhhhhhhnnn… obey. Obey. Must obey. Must obey. Yes, Mistress. I will obey.”

Fuck! Rebecca squeezed her eyes shut and pawed the the front of the monitor with both hands. She quickly discovered a row of buttons, and she pushed all of them at once. The hum of the machine stopped. She let the static of the screen tug at her hair as she cautiously opened her eyes. It was dark and most certainly off. She bit her lower lip and turned, afraid of what she was about to find. Could she snap Celeste out of it? It had only been a few seconds.

“Celeste? Babe, you have to wake up. I… oh, for fuck’s… you are the worst!”

The brunette giggled. She held her arms up like a zombie. “Juuuuust kidding! Yes Mistress, I will fuck you.” She took a few zombie-steps and let her stiff arms fall on Rebecca’s shoulders. “I’m way too fucking paranoid now to look at any screen. Even on my phone.” Her zombie arms folded around Rebecca’s body, and she leaned in for a deep kiss. “Not that I would mind being your brainwashed slave, forever and ever, amen.”

“Cute.” Rebecca returned the kiss, enjoying the warmth of Celeste’s soft breath on her face. Her hand reached for the back of the brunette’s neck as their tongues gently met. “Mmmmm.” She felt Celeste’s soft hands make their way up and down her back, and she closed her eyes with a happy sigh. “I was so worried. I was worried I would lose you. When I came back down here, and I couldn’t find you…”

“I trust you.” Celeste slowly closed her eyes. They kissed, lingering longer this time. “You’ll always keep me safe.” She took Rebecca’s free hand and held it against her crotch. “I”m getting so wet right now for you, I can’t… can we leave Alice down here for a little while? Sneak upstairs for a quickie?”

Rebecca reluctantly pulled away. “Does that happen in your TV shows, too?”

The brunette’s eyes narrowed with a seductive smile. “Only in the European versions.”

* * *

Petra didn’t react at all.

The large man apologized profusely before digging into his backpack and producing a little blue travel towel. “I’m sorry. This train shakes so much. Here, you can clean it up with this.”

She let the water soak into her jeans without complaint. Her gaze remained fixed on the beautiful brown eyes of the young Korean woman sitting across from her. They swayed back and forth in time to the motion of the car, eyes never wandering, not even for the careless spill of a water bottle. Every roll of the car sent her slightly deeper into trance. Back. Forth. Back. Forth. Their minds, she knew, swayed back and forth in time as well. Obey. Obey. Obey. Perfect harmony, all the way back to—

“Are you okay? Shit, I’m so sorry, really. I’ll…” He paused. “I’ll… I can buy you a pair of jeans. It’s on me. Really. Please don’t… are you mad? You look pissed.”

Deep in her mind, a small door unlocked. I must never arouse suspicion. I must never seem out of place.

She brushed her wet leg and turned towards him in one smooth motion. “I’m fine,” she said. Her voice was sweet and girly, tinged with just a hint of seduction. Without thinking, she knew this was exactly the voice she needed to use. “It’s just a little water. Thank you, though.”

“Are you sure you don’t want the towel?”

“No, that’s fine. I’ll just change when I get back to the hostel. It’ll be fine. You’re very sweet.” She let her voice linger on the sweet. Behind her soft eyes, she carefully calculated his reaction. It wouldn’t do for him to follow her, or worse yet, try to pick her up. It wasn’t time for that. He would leave her alone, or he wouldn’t. Either way, she would instinctively know what to do next.

There was programming for every possibility. Alice was very careful.

“Okay. Sorry, anyway!” He chuckled to himself. “These trains, huh?”

She watched as the red in his face slowly faded to pale white. Crisis averted, she again locked eyes with the Korean girl. The water, the man, and their conversation vanished forever.

* * *

“Okay. Next… mmmph. Mmmmmmmmmstop it, Celeste! Wait, come here.” She grabbed a handful of brown hair and pulled, enjoying the smell of cinnamon and… other scents… as they drew close. “We need to… mmmmm, you taste good… we need to get to work. What if Alice snaps out of it?”

“She won’t. She’s… I love when you do that. She’s totally under our control. We can do whatever we want, whenever we want. What’s the… smick what’s… what was I saying?”

Rebecca released her girlfriend and stood next to Alice. “You were about to help me convince Alice here to deprogram all of the girls. We can start with Emily. Get all of those post-hypnotic triggers out of her head. Alice, will you help me to do that? Erase all of the commands that you gave to Emily?”

Another dreamy, happy smile. “Of course, Mistress Rebecca. I’d love to do that. She’s a very good hypnotic subject. She is very open to suggestion.”

“Are you sure?” Celeste looked concerned. “Maybe we should wait. Maybe we should just leave her the way she is. Alice can’t mess with her now. You said yourself that you didn’t want to melt her brain by accident.”

“That was before you went and solved all of my problems for me. Alice knows exactly what she did to Emily, and so she’ll know exactly how to undo all of it safely. Isn’t that right, Alice?”

“Yes, Mistress Rebecca.”

The news made Rebecca’s heart skip a beat. “See? And then once we’ve done Emily, we can do all of the other girls, one at a time. I don’t want any of them roaming around town where some creep can trance them. We’ll get them here, we’ll wipe their memories and their commands, and send them home. In fact…” She could feel her excitement rising with every passing second. This was real. She wasn’t dead. She wasn’t a zombie. She was a winner. “In fact, I bet we could get them all down here, pretend like it’s some kind of group thing, and use the TV on all of them at the same time.”

“You’re going to love me even more, then.” Celeste’s excitement seemed to be growing by the moment, too. “You’re really going to.”

“Why? I mean, obviously, but why?”

The brunette blushed. She held up a phone. “Alice had this on her. I told her to start calling all of the girls in her address book and triggering them to come back here. That’s why we were off in the corner when you came in. The reception sucks down here, but I was afraid to take her outside and she could get a few… bars… what?”

“I love you so much, that’s all.”

* * *

One stop to go.

The Korean girl was still staring at her. Neither of them had moved an inch since departing Hermannplatz. Petra’s body continued to sway with the motion of the car, but her mindless companion was now pinned between a young man with an enormous backpack and a pretty English girl with dull, empty eyes. The careless man with the water bottle was long gone; a puddle of filthy grey water surrounded her stylish leather boots.

She leaned to her left as the train slowed for the next stop. Her stop. Their stop.

The English girl’s hand rose into the air, as if tied to a balloon. Her hand closed around a strap and she pulled herself to her feet, her eyes never leaving the wall of the train car. Next to her, the Korean girl matched her movements exactly. Petra felt her arm rise as well, and soon she was on her feet. They waited patiently for the doors to open as the young man hefted his backpack onto the newly-vacant seat next to him.

The doors slid open with a soft clunk, and the women—seven in all—drifted through the empty station like ghosts.

* * *

Rebecca couldn’t decide what to do first. Should she go upstairs and grab Emily? The girls would probably be here soon. Should they have chairs? Someone needed to be upstairs to greet them. Probably Alice—they were still under Alice’s control. Could Alice operate on her own? Maybe Celeste could stay with Alice while she grabbed Emily. How could she get Emily into the basement?

“Whatcha thinking, Colonel Sanders?”

She smiled and cursed at the same time. This was her forever nickname, now. Damn you, Emily. “I’m going to go upstairs and grab Emily,” she decided. That was first on her list. “Do you think we’ll need chairs, or will the machine zap them quickly enough that they can be on their feet?“

“It’s quick,” said the brunette. Her face darkened for a moment. “I mean, Alice was already hypnotized, but so are they right now, so yeah.”

“Hey, are you okay?”

“I guess.”

“It’s going to be okay, babe. We’re going to fix this. We can fix this. Alice?”

“Yes, dearie?” Alice was sitting in the basement’s only chair, happily staring off into space.

“You can speak freely and clearly now. Can this machine hypnotize a bunch of people at once?” Deep inside, Rebecca was fascinated by the machine. The thought of being able to easily drop someone into a trance without having to wave a pendant or lull them with syrupy words was more than a bit attractive. Look at the screen, Jessica. Just watch the screen. You too, Celeste. Just look at it for a little longer. You glanced at it by accident and now you’re hopelessly entranced…

“Of course it can.” Describing her masterpiece caused Alice to swell with pride, even this deep. “The subjects need to be drugged, or ideally in trance. Just looking at it without that will only give you a little headache.”

“How long does it take?”

“Anywhere from hours to days. It all depends on the person. You were a difficult subject, and I had to program you over and over again. As I said, Emily was quite open to suggestion, and she went under very quickly. She accepted her programming without resistance.”

Rebecca thought back to her odd conversation with her friend in the kitchen. The programming. But why? “Why did you program Emily to want me to hypnotize her, Alice? Were you just trying to be cruel? Did I tell you about what happened between us, and you decided to mess with me?”

“No, dearie. You promised to never hypnotize Emily again. That’s why I programmed the two of you to think that you were strangers. So it wouldn’t bother your conscience. You were difficult enough to program as it was without you agonizing over Emily’s… condition. Your friend would be in another part of the country, and you’d control her without realizing it.”

“Thanks, Alice. You’re a fucking saint.” She had a sudden, powerful urge to start slugging. Closing her eyes, she waited until it passed. “You will never hypnotize Emily again. Say it.”

“I will never hypnotize Emily again.”

“Good. Now let’s go upstairs.”

“Yes, Mistress Rebecca.”

* * *

Petra threw her weight against the front door. Had she been awake, she would have recalled a conversation with Alice about how the door had taken to expanding and contracting with the temperature, and how it consequently would get stuck now and then, but that Petra was soundly asleep. The mesmerized robot that took her place could only grunt and push against the door again, hoping to budge it. Hoping to obey.

The English girl, driven by the very same needs, lent her weight to the effort. A brief shudder of wood-against-wood followed, and then the door was open, sending the two girls stumbling into the hostel’s deserted lobby. Their five companions followed, marching in lockstep until coming to a halt in the middle of the room.

There, they calmly waited to be told what to do next.

* * *

“I feel like a tugboat,” Rebecca huffed as she climbed the stairs with Celeste and Alice in tow. Alice, especially, was slowing their progress, insisting on making every step a deliberate and careful one.

The brunette, on the other hand, seemed to be perking up. “You should feel like a leader, Rebecca. That’s what you are right now. Our fearless leader. Our commander.” She lingered on the last word. “Commmmaaannnnderrrr. Command, and we will follow.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes. “Calm down, Horny McGee. The only commanding we’re going to do is when those girls arrive and we command them down into the basement with us.”

“Suit yourself. I like being commanded. At least when it’s a hot girl with a pendant doing the commanding.” She took two steps in one until she was level with Rebecca. “Why are we bringing her, anyway? She’s not going anywhere.”

Rebecca put her right arm around Celeste and pulled her in, enjoying the warmth of her body in the cold stairwell. Their steps quickly fell into a hypnotic cadence. “Because they’ll obey her, that’s why.”

“They’ll obey you too, you know. Alice programmed them that way. You control their minds just as much as she does.”

“I guess. Better safe than sorry. Besides, she’s not going anywhere. Except to jail when this is all said and done.” They reached the landing, and Rebecca pulled the basement key from her pocket.

“Hey, wait. Don’t open the door just yet.” Celeste slid between her and the door, blocking the handle with her body. “I have a question.”

“Those girls are gonna start arriving any minute, though.”

“I know… just… just hear me out, okay? I want to ask you something.”

Rebecca frowned. She palmed the key and nodded. “Okay.”

“What if we don’t need Alice at all? What if we just sent her away? We could erase her memories of this place and send her back to Ireland, or whatever. I’m sure we could get her to sign this place over to us. The club, too. All of it. Just you and me, together, living here and running things?”

“Iiiiiiiii’m not really cut out for the hospitality business,” she laughed. “I’m trying to picture myself behind that desk… oh my God, in that chair! With those files!” The thought of those unruly file cabinets sent her into another round of pleasant giggles, and she kissed Celeste on the forehead. “I’m sorry. It’s not a bad idea, it’s just… all I want to do is get this over with and go home.” She leaned in for a longer, deeper kiss.

“No, that’s not…” Celeste held up her hand, blocking Rebecca’s approaching lips. “I mean, let’s take over the whole fucking thing. The hostel, the girls, the business, the whole entire thing.”

The giggles died in her throat. “You’re not serious, are you? You cannot be fucking serious right now! Celeste!”

“I am being serious! This is a huge opportunity and it just fell into our laps! You can’t tell me you haven’t dreamed of having forty or fifty hot girls under your spell, all at the same time.”

“Ugh.”

“No, don’t lie, you’ve thought about it. I know you have. Alice said it herself. You’re a natural at this. Isn’t that right, Alice?”

“Yes, Mistress Celeste. She’s quite good.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes again, slowly and deliberately. She wanted Celeste to know exactly what she thought about this awful idea. “No, and that’s final. I didn’t fight my way out of this just to take Alice’s place as the life-ruiner-in-chief. Now let me open the door.”

“But Reb—“

“Let me. Open. The door.”

“Fine. It’s fine. Whatever, you’re the mistress, I’m the slave.”

Celeste looked crushed, and Rebecca briefly considered dropping her into trance, the way she did at the entrance to Elke’s store. Keep her docile and out of the way while the important work got done. But even that was wrong. She was getting out of the mind control business for good.

She pushed her face into Celeste’s, ignoring the girl’s muffled protests as their lips met. Her tongue gently pressed against the brunette’s full, warm lips, until Celeste finally relented and responded with a furious tongue attack of her own. She slid her hands down Celeste’s body, hooking a hand under her thigh. Celeste moaned and leaned against the basement door, balancing on one leg as she brought the other up to Rebecca’s waist. Their hands eagerly roamed everywhere, ducking into and under clothing to caress breasts, stomachs, and backs.

“This…” Rebecca gasped between kisses, “…is the only… mmmm… only… slave I… want.” She pulled away, and fixed her eyes on those pretty hazel orbs. “Okay? I love you. I don’t need forty or fifty girls. I need you, Celeste Marie.”

“Okay.” The brunette was very much out of breath. She slid away from the door and nodded with approval as Rebecca unlocked it. “Let’s see if it worked.”

* * *

The first thing they noticed were the loose papers scattered around the lobby floor. Drafts—Alice’s chief enemies—seemed to seep from under every bedroom door and through every lobby window.

“She’s not kidding about the windows, is she?” Celeste bent down and picked up a random sheet of paper. “Maybe you’re right about us not running this place. Imagine trying to refile this stuff.”

“It’s not the drafts. Someone left the front door wide open and—oh, shit. Wait, wait, Celeste!” She held out her arm, and Celeste looked up just in time to avoid walking into it.

“Oh shit.” Celeste’s voice was an excited whisper. “It worked. It worked.”

There were seven of them, standing in the middle of the lobby like a crowd of tourists freshly arrived from the airport. Rebecca recognized Petra and Laura among them; the rest were all strangers, glanced here and there in the kitchen or walking the halls. All of them had the same blank, placid faces and the same tired-looking limbs. She wondered just how long they’d been standing there, waiting for Alice to greet them.

Welp, no time like the present! “Alice, it’s your time to shine. You will tell these girls to obey me, to stop obeying you, and to follow us to the basement. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress Rebecca.” She offered no resistance as Rebecca gently pushed her forward. “Girls, listen carefully to my voice, I’m going to say something very important, and you simply must listen to me.”

Seven very sleepy responses, piled one on top of the next like the papers on the floor. “Yes, Alice. I must listen.”

“When I snap my fingers, you will obey Mistress Rebecca. My words will have no power over you. You will follow her to the basement without hesitation. Understood, dearies?”

“Yes, Alice.”

“When I snap my fingers, you will be a mindless slave, and obey.”

“I will be a mindless slave, and obey.”

Rebecca cringed. That word again. I don’t want slaves, Alice. She thought about saying something, then realized that it didn’t make much of a difference. They would stop being slaves soon enough. She glanced at Celeste, who responded with a smile and a knowing wink.

“I’m excited,” the brunette whispered. “Are you excited?”

She shook her head. Excitement was absolutely not the word she would have used to describe this moment. “No,” she mouthed. “NO.” To her annoyance, Celeste ignored the daggers shooting out of her eyes, and continued to smile.

To her left, Alice raised her hand and placed her thumb against her middle finger.

Snap.

To be continued