The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Fifteen — Always Buy Travel Insurance

She reluctantly opened her eyes. Someone—Celeste, Emily, maybe even Alice—had left the curtains open again, and bright sunshine flooded the room. She covered her head with a pillow, then tried burrowing beneath the thick comforter, but found that her efforts at shutting out all sunlight tended to shut out all oxygen, too. Shades. If I ran this hostel, no curtains. Shades. Maybe some heavy drapes…

“Mmmmnnn,” she said, rolling over onto her side. She let her hand dangle from the edge of the bed, testing the room temperature. The offending sunlight warmed up the place, at least. She yawned and stretched. “Hey Em, I thought you said that Germany was rainy in the fall? What’s all this sunlight business?”

The redhead, perched on her bed, back against the wall, didn’t respond. Long strands of red hair hid her face, but Rebecca could see the phone in her friend’s hands. The phone was a bit of a surprise. Emily was normally too cheap to even think about using a phone overseas—but it was possible that the hostel had its own wifi and Rebecca had forgotten about it. Or never knew about it in the first place. To be fair, I have been really busy…

It occurred to Rebecca at that moment that, nearly a week into her trip, she hadn’t spent a single day on herself. No sightseeing, no museums, no shopping. The closest thing approaching a day trip was when she’d gone out with Celeste to enslave—and later, to free—the pretty shopgirl. That’s the only time I’ve even left this fucking street! She couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for herself. All of the time spent looking over maps and looking up things on the Internet with Emily, making plans, getting excited… only to exchange all of it on her first night in town for a whirlwind of hypnosis and brainwashing. Well, at least the sex has been great.

“When we get home, I’m going to need a vacation to get over my vacation,” she said, more to the room than to the already-engrossed Emily. “Have you seen Celeste?”

The redhead finally looked up. “Hmm? Yeah, she went to go take a shower earlier. I bet she stopped in the kitchen for breakfast.” Emily stretched and scratched her back. “I’m feeling so lazy today. Like I didn’t get any sleep last night. I wish Celeste would bring me back some coffee.”

The change from “best sleep ever” to “didn’t get any sleep” was not lost on Rebecca, but she decided to ignore it. “Celeste? Maybe I’ll hypnotize her into bringing us coffee every day.”

“You should hypnotize her into coming home with us, so that she can make us breakfast every day, forever,” said Emily. Her eyes brimmed with excitement. “Honestly, Colonel Sanders, why don’t you hypnotize people into doing stuff for you? You’re good enough. I mean, all evil hypnotist ethical stuff aside, you could have a small army by now.”

‘How do you know I haven’t hypnotized you? Maybe you only came to Germany because I made you.”

“Because… I’d kill you if you tried? Because then I would go to jail and your ghost would be very sad for me?” Emily swung her feet out and gingerly touched them against the floor. “Hmm, warmer than yesterday. Next trip we bring slippers with us, okay?”

“Emily,” she said, as the redhead dropped back onto the bed. “Can I ask you a serious question?”

“Ooh, this is sudden and good.” Emily folded her hands together and placed them in her lap, thumbs tapping each other. “What’s up, Serious Sanders?”

“If… if you could hypnotize anyone, anywhere, anytime, would you do that? Make them do things for you?”

Emily leaned back and laughed. “OhmyGod!” she said to the ceiling. “She thinks I really meant it!” She lowered her head and looked Rebecca in the eyes. “I’m not really advocating that you go out and start your own harem, dummy. I just want some coffee.” She raised her voice. “IT SURE WOULD BE GREAT IF CELESTE BROUGHT ME SOME COFFEE RIGHT NOW.”

They sat in silence for a moment, watching the door.

“Did we…” Rebecca began.

“Did we just literally sit here expecting Celeste to actually bring us coffee?”

“Yeah.”

“I think we did. We’re such nerds. Holy shit.”

“Seriously, though.” Rebecca ignored Emily’s dramatic groan. “What if that person asked you to hypnotize them? Would it be okay then?”

“Is this about Celeste? Did you hypnotize her into sleeping with you? No. Noooo, you are not telling me this, Rebecca!” She placed her hands over her ears. “Lalalalalala noooo nope nope.”

“Stop! Em, please! I need your advice! I want to do the right thing.” She crossed the room and sat on the edge of Emily’s bed. “Long story short, I really like her. And yeah, she likes it when I hypnotize her. And she wants me to keep hypnotizing her, as her girlfriend. But… where do I draw the line? When you started talking about making her fetch coffee, it got me thinking about that. How would I know if I was going to far and taking advantage of her?”

“You,” said Emily, rising to her feet, “ask the weirdest questions. She slipped into a robe and drew it tight around her. “Besides, you can’t really control someone’s mind that much, can you?”

“How do you feel about me, Emily? How do you feel about Rebecca Sanders?”

Her lips curled into a faint smile, even this deep in trance. “I love Rebecca Sanders. I am madly in love with Rebecca Sanders.”

A part of Rebecca wanted to tell her best friend everything. Smash the dam and empty the entire reservoir. Alice, the hostel, the girls, the prostitution ring, even the whole thing with Roger Thorpe—things that Emily didn’t remember and never would remember, unless someone came clean about it. Unless Rebecca herself came clean about it. If only you knew how easy it is, Em. How easy it really is to bend people. You’d never come near me again.

That was it, though. She was dangerous. She could make anyone do anything. Good, sweet, kind-hearted girls weren’t safe around her. Emily, Jessica, Celeste… how much better would their lives be if they had never heard of Rebecca Sanders? If they’d never set their eyes on her pretty, captivating pendant?

Emily broke the spell. “You know, you guys are really cute together. I like her. She’s way nicer than Gwen Harris, may we never speak of her again. Way better looking, too.”

“Stop.”

“My point is, if you’re not comfortable about the hypnosis thing, why not just… not hypnotize her? Tell her what you told me, tell her that you’re worried about boundaries, tell her that you love her for who she is. And then she’ll make her own decisions of her own free will and that’ll be that. If she says no, okay, we go back home and I hook you up with the hot girl in my creative writing class.”

“So I should free her, then, even if she doesn’t want to be freed?”

“Free? Jesus, it’s not like you enslaved her, Rebecca. You just don’t want to role play with her, that’s all. Like the song says, ‘free your miiiiiinnnd, and she’ll fuck you senseless’!”

“I… you know… we should really get some coffee.”

* * *

Emily was right; it wasn’t nearly as cold in the hostel as it had been earlier in the week. To Rebecca, it felt like a sign from above, a sign that things had finally turned the corner and were getting better. Behind every door along the hallway, lobby to kitchen, were young women who were just now waking up to their regained freedom—or who would be, just as soon as Rebecca could get them down into the basement.

She let her mind drift as they made their way to the kitchen, mostly ignoring Emily’s running commentary about rural castles and small towns. It was probably going to be a nice day out. Nice enough for some sightseeing. Nice enough to get a good view from the top of the Fernsehturm, something she’d been planning on visiting on that very first day in Ber-

“Oh! Hello, dearies! Pleasant morning, isn’t it?”

Her dreams of sightseeing evaporated just as quickly as they’d formed. “Good morning, Alice,” she said, trying to sound cheerful. “It’s a lot warmer in here this morning.”

“Yes, well… I turned up the boiler a bit today. Just a touch, mind you, and I may yet go back and turn it down again! I just couldn’t stand to be so cold on yet another morning! I’m sure we’ll find room in the budget for it. Perhaps Celeste could look at the books today.” True to her new programming, Alice was back to being her old self. “Emily, dearie, you look simply lovely today!”

The redhead’s blushing face quickly matched her hair color. “Oh… I’m… thanks, Alice. You’re really sweet to say that.”

“Not sweet, dearie, accurate! Now, haven’t you got plans to do some shopping today?”

Emily shook her head slowly, as if chasing a fading memory. “Um… no, probably not? I might go to a park today, since it’s so nice out. Or maybe the zoo? I want to get some Berlin time with my wing girl here before we have to jet home.” She paused for a moment, smiling in that genuinely friendly manner that Rebecca admired so much. “Um… what about you, Alice? What are you going to do today?”

“What haven’t I to do today, dearie!” The Irish woman’s laughter echoed down the hall. “Oh, well, for starters, I woke up to a text I must have missed last night about the speakers in the club being on the blink again. So there’s that. Not to mention, I’ve neglected far too much of the laundry, and there are plenty of sheets to be cleaned. Two repeat guests coming in today from Toronto… Emily, would you mind helping me with the sheets? It’ll just be a moment.”

“Um…” Emily froze, uncertain of how to respond to being drafted into Alice’s army. “I don’t… Rebecca wants to get coffee?”

“I’ll make you a cup,” said Rebecca, winking at her exasperated friend. “I’m gonna go find Celeste. Don’t break her, Alice! We’re going out later and I need her!”

“Of course! If all goes well, I can bunk off early and join you two for a pint. On me, of course!” She grinned at Emily.

I hate you. Hate you, Emily mouthed silently, a scowl on her pretty face, as her eager hostess dragged her down the hall.

Love you too, Rebecca mouthed back, waving and giggling.

“Celeste is in the kitchen, dearie,” Alice added as she walked away. “She’s even doing a bit of cleaning! You absolutely must keep her, Rebecca! A clean girl is a girl after my own heart.”

* * *

Rebecca found Celeste tucked into the little window nook next to the sink, nursing an enormous mug of something hot and steaming. Her hair was tied up in a bun, and she sat cross-legged on an elaborately-carved oak bench that someone—probably long before Alice—had dragged up the stairs and down the hall. There were dishes and silverware in the drying rack, and a fresh pot of coffee sputtered nearby.

She really is a keeper. The brunette’s robe was untied and open, giving Rebecca a great view of her generous tits. She kept her eyes on them as she crossed the room and made her way over to the cabinets in search of a clean mug for herself. As she expected, there were now plenty of them.

“Hey there,” she said, pulling down a bright yellow mug that caught her eye and setting it on the counter. “Been looking for you!” The brunette didn’t respond, but the lure of fresh coffee was too much to ignore, and Rebecca happily filled the mug to the brim. Black, just the way she liked it. She held it under her nose and let the steam work its magic, tickling her face with its warm, humid tendrils. “Smells good. Someone must have brought in a better brand.”

“Yeah, they did.” Celeste’s face hovered above her own mug, making a face-sauna of her very own. “Sorry about not being in the room. Doing dishes always makes me feel better for some reason.”

“You keep that up and Alice is going to steal you.”

That finally got a smile out of Celeste. She looked at Rebecca and motioned her to the table. “C’mon, have a seat. It’s lonely in here. The only other person up is Alice, and that’s waaaay too much energy to deal with in the morning.”

Rebecca giggled. “Or ever, really.”

“LOL. I actually tried to command her to go away, but I forgot that we programmed her to act like her normal self again. I’m pretty sure that programming kicked in nicely!”

“Ohhhh yeah. She kidnapped Emily just now. By noon she’ll have us all folding sheets and painting the walls. Why does that woman even need mind control? She’s forceful enough without it.”

“You’re the only mind controller we need in this place, Rebecca.” Celeste finished her coffee and idly slid her empty cup across the long, narrow table. “You’re the only one I’ll ever want inside my head, anyway.”

“Ugh. Do we need to talk about mind control so early in the morning?” Rebecca reached for Celeste’s hand. Soft, gentle, and warm. She curled her hand around it and squeezed. “Let’s just have a normal morning, just the two of us. Maybe go out and take a walk? We can brainwash people to our heart’s content later in the afternoon. Right now I just want to be next to my beautiful girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend…” Celeste’s lovely hazel eyes hardened. She frowned and pulled her hands towards her.

Rebecca maintained her grip. “Yes, girlfriend! I mean it. When we get back home, let’s find a way to move in. Whether that means I transfer to your school or you go to mine, or we pick a new one someplace. I want to be with you, Celeste. I love you. Just gonna throw that out there. I love you.”

“You don’t, though.” She jerked her hand again, finally pulling free of Rebecca’s grasp. “You say that, but you don’t, do you? Not really.” Her eyes glistened with faint tears.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Celeste, I love you. I’m not in love with Emily or Jessica or anyone else but you. I’ve been falling in love with you since we first met. That’s not going to change.”

“It is! It is, Rebecca! Because you’re going to free me. Because you’re going to break the spell. Un-hypnotize me and set me loose. I trusted you, Rebecca! Last night, after everything we went through… I trusted you! And you were LYING!”

“What are you talking about?” Rebecca knew very well what Celeste was talking about. But she couldn’t have known about it. Unless…

“I got back from my shower and I was at the door. The room door. I was… fuck.” She placed her hands behind her head and sighed. Her robe, already open, slipped from her shoulders. They both ignored it. “I was going to do something stupid, like sneak in, or jump into the room at the right moment to make some stupid joke, and I heard. I heard you and Emily talking about me. Talking about freeing me. You lied, Rebecca! Why did you lie to me?”

Fuck. “I didn’t lie to you. Not exactly.”

“Not exactly! Great! What does that mean?”

“It means…” Rebecca trailed off. It meant exactly what Celeste thought it meant. Bullshit. There was no hiding the truth. Emily was right, and her gut was right, and Celeste was wrong. “It means I want you to be you, Celeste. I want to love you for who you are, and for you to love me for who I am.”

“We love each other right now. Why change that? What if you free me and the real me doesn’t feel the same way about you? We’d lose each other and for no good reason! I don’t want that, and you don’t want that!”

“Freeing you doesn’t mean abandoning you!” Rebecca rose from her chair, feeling a bit guilty about towering over her seated girlfriend. Then the anger washed away the guilt, and she continued. “I don’t want to date a mindless slave, Celeste. I don’t… you’re way too smart for that! You’re too funny, too sexy, too… I mean, name it! You’ve got it! That’s why I want you, not some mindless version of you. That’s all Emily and I were talking about! I want you to be you! And I want us to love each other for who we are, not because of Alice messing with our heads!”

“I wish you could see us the way I do,” said Celeste. She finally turned to face Rebecca, looking up at her with red-tinged eyes. Her lips quivered in between sentences. “I want to be your slave. I never… I never ever would have thought that, before this trip. Shit, I wasn’t even sure I was that into girls… but it’s what I want, Rebecca. I want to be yours, mind and body and soul, forever. I don’t care if it’s because of Alice. I’m not under her control now, and I still feel the same way! And now you want to… I can’t let you do that.”

“I. Don’t. Want. A. Slave.” She tapped the table in time with her words, then crossed her arms. “The only thing I want is you, free and clear. Emily’s right. And if we’re going to be dating, that means that I get a say in this too, okay? The only way we’re going to be a couple is if we do it my way. That’s final, Celeste.”

She turned, intending to make her way over to the sink to dump the rest of the coffee and the mug. Instead, her legs stubbornly remained rooted in place. Her knees wobbled. Jelly legs I’ve got jelly legs did I sit too long? She placed a hand, then both, on the back of a nearby chair. Her arms quivered along with her knees. “Ugh. I… whew. All of a sudd… su… ssss… Cel…”

“I know, I know. It’s gonna be okay, really.” Celeste was on her feet, cupping her hands around Rebecca’s limp shoulders and pulling her sideways. “I’m sorry it had to happen this way, I promise. I didn’t think it would take this long to kick in. Now sit down before you fall down, okay?

Rebecca felt herself land, roughly, into the chair she’d been holding onto for dear life. Her tailbone mounted a brief protest, but within seconds she felt everything go numb again. “Am I… Alice… Celeste… I think… Alice drugged the… the coffee.”

“I hope I didn’t give you too much,” said Celeste, and Rebecca’s eyes drifted immediately to the cup in front of her. Fuck, Celeste, what did you give me? I can’t… can’t think… can’t… what did you…

“I asked Alice where she kept the drugs she uses on the girls. The same one she used on you and Emily. The one you used on me that night. Remember that? Remember what it does?” She began caressing Rebecca’s cheek. “You’re going to start feeling very relaxed. Very, very open to suggestion. I’m just going to give you a few ideas, and then everything is going to be all better. I love you, Rebecca. We’re going to be so happy together, I promise.”

“Yyyyyeah… I jussss… can’t…” Rebecca’s head sagged, and she found herself staring right at Celeste’s chest. My girlfriend has great tits… I can just lean my head against them, close my eyes… but why is it so hard? Can’t… so tired… can’t close my eyes… “Cellleste?”

“Very open to suggestion right now. Very open to my words, and to my voice, and to my commands. And to this. She opened her fist, and Rebecca’s pendant dropped from her fingers. “This. Very open to this. Very susceptible to being hypnotized by it. You know that no one can resist it. Watch it spin, Rebecca. Listen to my voice. Obey my commands.”

Brilliant white light from the kitchen windows filled her vision. Celeste pulled the crystal to her left, then right, and Rebecca found her eyes helplessly following it. She took a deep breath, and let it out, feeling her body sag into the chair. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, she thought, before the crystal flashed again. Hypnosis. Hypnotized. I’m being…

“That’s right,” said Celeste. Her voice was low and silky, the same sweet voice that whispered naughty things into Rebecca’s ears at night. “You’re already surrendering to my power. You’re falling into a deep hypnotic trance. I hypnotized Emily, and now I’m hypnotizing you. Back and forth, Rebecca. Back and forth. Tired and sleepy. Hopelessly entranced. You want to sink into a deep, deep hypnotic trance for me. For your girlfriend. Your beautiful, powerful, irresistible girlfriend. Watch.”

“Yyyyou… Emmmmily… where’s…”

“Emily doesn’t matter right now. Only the crystal matters, Rebecca. Watch it spin in front of your heavy, tired eyes. Your sleepy, tired eyes. Spinning round and round. You don’t want to ever look away from it. You know how powerful it is. How it can pull anyone into a deep hypnotic trance. Especially if they’ve been drugged, like you. You’re hypnotized and helpless, captivated by the pretty pendant.”

Rebecca tried looking anywhere but forward, but the crystal seemed to be everywhere, even on the ground, even on the ceiling. I see it in my mind, she realized, but this only seemed to make it worse. Celeste was right. The crystal was beautiful. She had to watch it. Back and forth. Round and round. Listening to her girlfriend’s beautiful voice. Beautiful, sexy, Celeste. Powerful, irresistible Celeste. With her beautiful, hypnotic voice. The voice was telling her to sleep, to rest, and she sighed as she felt the energy flow out of her body.

“Hey guys, I… oh, hey! Sorry to interrupt!”

Somewhere behind the crystal—the beautiful, magical crystal—Rebecca could just make out a blur of red and white. Em. Mil. Lee… Emily could so, so pretty… save her. If she knew down, tired, down, sleep the danger they were in, she could stop this so, so sleepy… “Emmmm…” she sighed, using the sound of her voice as a foothold to pull herself out of trance. Emily’s head came into sharp focus. “Emmmm… she’s… she’s… hyp…”

“Is she okay, Celeste? Oh, shit! I didn’t know you could hypnotize anyone! Could you… hee! Could you make her into a chicken? Oooh, no, wait! We’re doing emus now!”

The foothold began to crumble. “Em, she’s… don’t… want to… must…” The crystal spun again, and the air that powered her voice seemed to vanish. Her mouth hung open, unable to move.

Without missing a beat, Celeste rose her free hand into the air. “Emily,” she said, as her hazel eyes stared at Rebecca. “Deep sleep.”

She snapped her fingers, and the redhead crumpled.

“Stay on your feet, Emily. You have perfect balance, even though your mind is asleep. Deep, deep sleep. Perfectly strong and perfectly balanced as you go deep for me.”

“Yesssss…” Emily’s body sagged but stayed upright. Her hands fell uselessly to her sides. “Deep for you.”

“Did you see that, Rebecca? Emily is completely under my control. Just as you’ll soon be completely under my control. You can’t resist. You can’t look away. You can’t stay awake. Rest, sleep, tired, relaxed.”

Another blur of motion. A part of Rebecca’s sleepy mind recorded the change, and noted that the brunette was no longer in front of her. The crystal was gone as well, technically, but Rebecca’s eyes continued to see it. Back and forth. Back and forth. A part of her recognized this as a sign of a deepening trance, but that small corner of her mind was already fading. Back and forth. Yes.

“Emily, you’re deeply asleep,” said a faint voice from somewhere miles away. “Sit in the chair and watch me hypnotize Rebecca, okay? You have to do whatever I say.”

“Yeah. Whatever you… say…”

More distant noises, ones that Rebecca somehow knew were not so far away after all, ones that were happening right next to her as Emily slid into a chair with a long sigh. The table swayed back and forth back and forth, back and forth and with it Rebecca, until her hands slipped from the table edge into her lap. Her eyes never left the nonexistent crystal.

“Back to you, Rebecca. You’re deeply hypnotized. Say it for me. Deeply hypnotized.”

Rebecca could feel Celeste’s breath on her ear. It smelled of mint and coffee. Hands—soft, wonderful, gentle hands—caressed her shoulders, each roll sending her deeper and deeper into trance. I am deeply hypnotized, she thought, as the hands gently moved to undo her robe.

“I am deeply hypnotized,” she mumbled, as the robe fell to the floor. A hand pressed against her back as the other worked on her bra, until it slipped free and joined the robe. Celeste reached around the chair and cupped Rebecca’s breasts, gently squeezing them as she planted soft kisses on Rebecca’s neck.

“That’s right. You’re doing so good. Completely under my spell. Open to my suggestions. You’re feeling so, so good right now. So sexy and beautiful. You’re so beautiful, Rebecca. Beautiful and powerful. Smart and sexy. I want you to say that for me, and believe it.”

The soft hands continued their magical work, raising and lowering her breasts and brushing against her hard nipples. She began to squirm in the chair, spreading her legs and idly letting her hand fall between them. “I’m beautiful and powerful,” she agreed, pressing against her lips with a soft moan. “Sexy and powerful.” She was already getting wet, of course. Sexy and powerful girls were just that—sexy. “I’m sexy… powerful…”

“You’re the most powerful hypnotist in the world. Beautiful and powerful. You feel so sexy because you’re so powerful, Rebecca. See how good it feels? So hot. So sexy.”

“Mmmm…” Her hand found her clit, and she groaned happily. “Powwwwwerfullll…”

“Emily,” said Celeste. “Stand up and get naked for me. Obey.”

“Yes.”

Rebecca heard the rrrrnnnn of chair against floor as Emily pushed away from the table. I can do that. I can control her. I’m better than anyone else. But… She pulled her hand away from her legs, and the cool air on her fingertips seemed to push through her body, into her mind. She didn’t feel sexy, she felt… “Can’t… Emily… can’t…”

“You can, Rebecca,” Celeste whispered. Her hand gently guided Rebecca’s back to her eager, warm pussy. “You can, because you’re the most powerful hypnotist in the world. You love controlling us. Your mind is so open to me, and you’re so deep in trance. You can’t resist my words. You love controlling us. You love controlling us. Say it.”

“I love…” she breathed. Her hand moved faster. “I love to… I love to…”

“You love controlling us. You love controlling our minds. Controlling our minds. Controlling our minds.”

“Controlling…” Rebecca struggled to look around. Somehow Celeste’s hands were in four places at once, roaming over her curves and pausing here and there for a gentle squeeze.

“Controlling us,” Celeste whispered into her ear.

“Controlling us,” Emily whispered into her other ear.

Rebecca closed her eyes and turned her head. She immediately came into contact with a pair of lips—she couldn’t tell who they belonged to, only that they were warm and soft and wet, and she responded by pushing her tongue between them. “Control us,” a voice encouraged. “Control our minds. You love me, and you want me. My body and my mind. My mind. So sexy, so hot. Feel it, Rebecca. Controlling our minds.”

“Control your mindddsssss…” she said, letting the words burn themselves into her brain. She was a mind controller. Mind controllers controlled minds. She would control their minds. The mouth she’d been kissing pressed against hers again, and she moaned as someone’s fingers plunged into her sex. Naked flesh pressed against hers. She laid her head against the floor—they were all in a tangled heap now, having abandoned their chairs at some point in the distant, forgotten past. “Control your minds. I…. uhn… control. Control your minds. Control… your minds… nnnnn... control… yes, ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod…”

Images came and went, a flickering movie screen in her mind. Beautiful Jessica. Beautiful Celeste. Beautiful women, blank-eyed and weak, coming to stand before her one by one. Kneeling before her. Obeying her. Mindless drones, under her total control. She was powerful. She could control them all. She would control them all.

And they would obey.

She yelled the last word as the orgasm tore through her sweaty, exhausted body.

To be continued…